Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The everyday monsters in our lives

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
Joe

Joe

Full name : Benjamin Joe Harris
Quote : "There is not a lot of things that scare me. And my fuse is also short. That's a pretty bad cocktail for a night out when some loudmouth starts spewing shit"

The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 11:59 am

Not at all, he shook his head to confirm it. He returned the kiss, feeling rather thankful that the vampyre would do as he asked. The notion that he was excited made Joe chuckle softly. "You're not the only one." he sighed. No, he was excited too, but everything was just so sensitive. The cold hands brushing down his skin was one strong feeling and his lips another. It was just too many impressions at once for the daemon to handle. So only having one, the hands of the vampyre move down over his warmed up skin made him sigh and close his eyes, taking in the feeling. "You can." he agreed to the question after returning the kiss rather tenderly. Feeling the vampyre's hand touch him in such a teasing way, barely brushing him still made him buck his hips a little, moaning softly. "Dont tease me." he muttered, panting softly. He felt the grasp and grit his teeth before the strokes made him groan and moan in delight. He did squirm a little in the beginning as it felt so new but also so good. "I am your otter." he moaned, moving his hands up to touch the vampyre's face before wrapping his arms around him. He eventually did whisper for the vampyre to pick up the pace a little once the sensation had settled. If the vampyre did that, the daemon would moan in delight, rather obviously just giving himself over to the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

Full name : Cesare Leone

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 3:41 pm

He wouldn't dream of teasing him at a time like this, and perhaps that was why he grasped around him relatively quickly after that. Leaving him in agony wasn't an option. He moaned softly, feeling how the hips so eagerly greeted his hands. How high he felt being this close, breathing in his scent, hearing his voice as gentle please to keep going. The moan of admittance made him groan softly against his lips. He truly knew just what to say, didn't he? Cesare had to admit he had gotten pretty fond of that nickname in particular. His face was gently touched, looking at the daemon with searching eyes, wondering if he wanted to change something. However the arms wrapped around him, holding him close and soon enough he asked for him to pick up the pace. Obliging was the only option for the vampyre.
Indeed did he pick up the pace, moaning into his ear, just letting him feel how much he had been missed. How much longing was finally being released in this moment. Had it been better to wait? Most likely, but if Cesare knew anything about their love, then it worked in strange ways. The way that Benjamin just handed himself over so willingly; had he ever heard him sound like this? It felt almost indescribable, and soon enough he could feel the daemon on edge. "Cum for me .. I need to feel you give in .. let your body do what it was meant to do," soothing whispers of affirmations, making sure that he felt safe and loved.

Last edited by Cesare on Sat Sep 03, 2022 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Quote : "There is not a lot of things that scare me. And my fuse is also short. That's a pretty bad cocktail for a night out when some loudmouth starts spewing shit"

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 4:04 pm

It felt rather heavenly, far more than it had as a human. He felt every stroke so differently and it was driving him crazy. It really didnt take long for him to be on edge and as the vampyre noticed, the whisper was making him gasp. “Oh fuck… yeah, oh.. Cesare your hand.. I..” he moaned, looking into the seafoam green eyes that he loved, gripping him by his hair softly, not rough or hard at all as he could. His moans deepened and drew out as he gave in, feeling the warm seed spread over his stomach by each jerk that the vampyre made. It was so warm, far more than his skin. He was panting and heaving softly for air, closing his eyes to let the high make his whole body relax. It felt relieving. He hadnt felt this relaxed in ages. “That was so good… I love you so much.” He whispered with a hasty breath.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 4:16 pm

Hearing him barely able to speak felt too good, looking into his deep brown eyes in return before he finally gave in, helping him empty himself completely before letting go, wrapping his arms around him gently, just holding him close. He smiled to himself, peppering a few kisses over his face. The sound of the daemon's heart was so beautiful, the beating so fast that Cesare feared it might run off on him. But he let the euphoria spread, and the vampyre could do nothing but look at him in complete awe. He was perfect, wasn't he? His perfect boyfriend. He chuckled softly, granting Benjamin a few more kisses on his face and then down to his neck. He wasn't going crazy with them. More or less a kiss for every breath he took. "I've missed seeing you like this .. all warm and covered in your own mess," he admitted. The pure euphoria that had been released seemed to have been far overdue for the man he loved. And yet he could understand why he wanted to wait.
They just laid there on the bed, the vampyre holding his love in his arms, continuing to kiss his neck and now moving down to his collarbone. "Are you sure you would be ready to feel all of it?" He then asked, knowing it perhaps could sound weird, but he was thinking of Benjamin and what he felt he was ready for. Cesare would always have patience when it came to that. "I just want you to know that you're not pressured to do anything with me," he said, pulling away from his skin to look at the other man's beautiful features; his chiseled jaw; his dark hair with soft curls; his cheeks almost crimson; and last but not least the beautiful way his lips looked when he was like this. Was it odd he found that part of him so attractive right now?
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 11:52 pm

The kisses were nice but he definitely felt a little too overwhelmed to be entangled completely. Where their skin touches, it was like he was being poked with a thousand needles, and yet he craved it too. Craved closeness while his body needed space. Had the euphoria dumbfounded him completely? He held onto the vampyre, panting and gasping softly, just keeping his eyes closed. “Was it worth the wait?” He asked a little out of breath, opening his eyes to look at the vampyre. He loved him so much.
When he had calmed down a bit, Cesare asked a good question. But Joe wasnt sure what to answer. “I.. am not sure.” He had to admit. Like sure, this they just did felt amazing, but it was also a good starting point. Taking things further so quickly could end badly. “Is it still considered pressure if it’s because I really really want to but I dont know if it would be pushing myself too far?” He asked. Sure, the vampyre would never pressure him. He never had that feeling. But himself? He looked at the vampyre’s lips, feeling the hunger that he had ignored get stronger. He moved his hand up to touch his lip. Just running his index over the silky soft texture.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 5:40 am

Cesare sighed softly, "I don't want you to push yourself .. then it's not really being with me, is it?" His lips pulling up in a soft smile. Seeing the way he looked at him now, it felt a little changed and the way he touched his lips confirmed it, releasing him a little, still looking at him. "Are you considering my offer still?" He asked, tilting his head, "or would you be willing to try a vial now?" He was still as serious as before. He loved this daemon with all his heart and clearly only wanted what was best for him. "I could .. touch you .. while you try the vial?" He suggested, but he wasn't sure if that would help associate the vial with something good or the vampyre with something bad. Either way he would offer his services where they were needed. He leaned over, kissing his forehead, "I know you don't want to eat my love, but you have to .. and whatever it takes I want to help you," couldn't he see reason anymore? He got up, picking up the last vial. He wasn't sure there was anymore and if this was wasted then he knew what it meant for himself. Joining him on the bed he gave the vial to him. "Please .. if not for yourself then for me?" Benjamin seemed to never want to do anything for himself. He wasn't kind to himself like that. "If I hadn't eaten, you would've been on my case, swearing me up and down, telling me that I was killing you torturing myself like that."
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 10:00 am

The question about the offer made him frown a little. No, he wasnt! He pulled his hand off the vampyre, feeling betrayed by himself and that stupid hunger. He wanted real food not souls! Some good protein and some carbohydrates! Like a sandwich! Not the essence of someone else’s life, no, he couldnt! The conflict was clear as Cesare offered his help. Joe looked at him with a frown. Tge last vial was picked up and he was handed the vial. It was the last one. The vampyre pleaded with him. Could he do it for Cesare? Eat another soul so that his hunger was soothed? He felt like a piece of shit for not having a clear answer to that. The vampyre flipped the situation to if he had been the one refusing. “I would have made you drink it even if I had to force you. Blood and a soul isnt the same. No matter what I do, someone loses something forever… No I cant. I cant do that.” He said, shaking his head. He was stubnorn and he had made up his mind. Which only left the vampyre with one option if he wanted him to eat that soul. He moved over to place the vial on a nightstand.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 3:07 pm

Cesare watched as the vial was placed on the nightstand. He supposed this was how it was going to go. He didn't know why, but he leaned in, kissing him tenderly, pushing him onto his back, straddling him, pulling him up slightly on his lap. He didn't say much besides moaning softly against his lips, raw need for the man he loved. "My otter," he moaned, his own length pressed against one of his butt cheeks. However he supposed he had to be a bit cruel, spreading his cheeks with his hands, grinding his length against his entrance. "My love," his breath hiccupping softly at the feeling, but also because his heart felt heavy having to trick him like this. "Don't worry my dearest, I won't go further, I just want to feel you close," he assured him. He knew the daemon loved to hear his genuine moans when they were gliding together. He was probably spreading the seed between them, groaning softly, "you're so warm," in pure delight.
His lips moved up, licking his lips gently, wanting to taste him, but also distract him further. His arm reaching out to grab the vial as their tongues danced beautifully. He popped the lid off rather easily, releasing his tongue he moved his hand up to grab him by the chin and throat, tears in his eyes as he emptied the vial into the daemon's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 3:26 pm

He was sure that the vampyre had to be disappointed in him so as he was suddenly kissed and pushed back, it was fair to say that he was confused. His thoughts however cleared as the vampyre pulled at him, feeling how needy he was, listening to his moans. The daemon had no idea, giving in to the vampyre with ease, moaning at the feeling of his length. Cesare was tricking him well and it wouldnt even occur to him that this was a ploy. “Cesare.” He moaned, feeling rather aroused and needy by how they were grinding together. His hands moved up to touch the cold body, loving how intense it felt to have them rub together. The kisses he returned, making out with the vampyre, almost forgetting how to even breathe. When Cesare broke it off to then grab him before pouring the vial into his mouth, Joe did start to struggle, but he was too hungry to spit the soul out. He swallowed and his eyes began tearing up as he looked at him. The hand kept him in place but he didnt struggle either. “You…” he muttered, looking almost betrayed. But how could he be angry at the man he loved? He sniffled, shaking his head. “I feel so disgusting. I dont.. feel good.. I’m a monster.” He whined, because that was what filled him now. He had felt so good when Cesare had been tending to him, and what was it now?
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 3:36 pm

Cesare knew this was a cruel move, but he also had to do it. He couldn't risk losing him. There was too much at stake, and the betrayal in his eyes were clear, but he had eaten and the goal was completed. The whining however started to bother him, "then what does that make me?" He asked, placing the empty vial on the nightstand, gritting his teeth as he grinded against him once more. "What does it say about me that I still want to love you? Still want to make love to you?" He asked some rather serious questions, leaning down he breathed him in, wanting his scent to surround him completely. "I can't lose you .. don't you get it?" He pulled away to look into his eyes. "I will force feed you every day if that was what it took to keep you alive .. even if it makes me hate myself in the process, I would do it because you mean more to me than anything in this world," he looked at his love, the hand holding his chin moving up to cup his face. "You have changed, yes; you have to come to terms with your new source of sustenance, yes; but don't hurt yourself like that when we can actually have eternity together if you want that." He looked at him with soft eyes, though his message had been serious. "Those vials are not just souls, it's what's keeping the love of my life alive."
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 3:49 pm

The vampyre’s question was valid but Joe didnt know. He felt him grind against him, his moan mixing with the soft whimpers. Why did he still love him? Why was he still rock hard, just one thrust from connecting them? His eyes were vulnerable but he didnt even know where to look as Cesare breathed him in. When the vampyre pulled away, Joe looked at him, his eyes welling up as he listened to the half threat half promise, half declaration of why it could and would happen again. He however did listen, hearing what Cesare wanted him to know. But couldnt he see that Joe just couldnt? He would never eat souls and not feel horrible! Nevee! He refused to believe that he could change his mind. “I dont get it. I dont understand why I’m not the worst person possible in your eyes.” He said, gritting his teeth as he looked away. “Push inside.” He muttered. He could feel him. He wasnt sure what compelled him. The need to be punished? Or the need to feel loved and wanted? Maybe a bit of both? He was a daemon now. He was far more versatile than he had been as a human.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 4:09 pm

"You don't have to get it," Cesare protested hating that he turned his face away like that, pulling it back to look at him. The mutter made him narrow his eyes before he shook his head, "if you want me inside of you I want to prepare you." He cared for him, but he figured the daemon would never get it through his thick skull. Reaching over he grabbed the lube pressing some into his hand, spreading it on his fingers, however where he usually started with one, this time around he started with two. It wouldn't rip him. The daemon was more durable than that. Pressing the fingers in he found that the daemon was rather warm on the inside as well, groaning softly. "My boyfriend deserves to be loved fully, not just fucked without passion." Had Cesare not cared he would've just shot his hips forward and forced his length in, but he did care, so he would not. Finding his prostate rather quickly he grit his teeth, sucking air through them as he loved the sounds he could produce. "Is it alright?" He was still gentle, checking in to see if it was too overwhelming or hurt in any way. This was about pleasure, about the two of them joining together. It wasn't about vials or discourse, but about their raw and shared love.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 7:13 pm

The daemon felt the cold hand force his head right back for their eyes to meet. Though he didnt look at him before he had made his mutter, to then look at him with vulnerable teary eyes. Couldnt he see that Joe just either needed to feel like scum or be proven wrong? That the vampyre loved him the same or was willing to treat him like he thought he deserved. It seemed that the vampyre wouldnt just do it and it had been a good call. It felt better to start with the fingers. He moaned, pushing his head a little back into the pillow. “You’re biased in what your boyfriend deserves.” He argued, because he surely thought less was deserved. But they probably could spend all night arguing back and forth and get nowhere. It was quite intense already and Joe tried not to squirm. “It’s always with you.” He whispered, moving a hand up to touch the vampyre’s face. “Harder.” He spoke through slightly gritted teeth, feeling it quite intense as it was but it could be more. It had to be more.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 8:31 pm

"I'm biased, but he can't deny he loves my fingers," he muttered, leaning down to kiss his neck in a few pecks. He didn't want to overwhelm him still, and perhaps that was why he was holding back a bit. That and the fact that last time they were together like this he had been human and he had had to be more observant. Now he had to figure out a new body that was looking the same in so many ways. He was assured that it was alright, however the demand that it needed to be harder made him frown. Harder? "My love, I'm not comfortable with that just yet," he spoke apologetically, looking at him with sad eyes. Cesare wasn't ready to go harder or rougher. But if Benjamin demanded it, then he would bend to his will. "I want to provide for you .. but you have to be patient with me just as I have been with you." Did Benjamin think he was the only one that needed to adjust? Either way he felt odd about the demand, especially seeing as he had demanded that he just pushed in with no lube. He wouldn't even have done that with a vampyre. For him there was no pleasure in pain.
Inserting a third finger he just took his time, wrapping his arm around him, holding him close as he moaned softly in his ear, praising him, telling him how much he loved him. That no matter what he would always love him. He felt like he was so filled with emotions right now, his shoulders trembling a little before he pulled his fingers out, panting softly, even shivering a bit.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 8:59 pm

Joe saw how his demand wouldnt be met and maybe it was good. The daemon was far more complicated than he had been as a human, and the vampyre probably remembered all too well how that had been. He was still hurting over his own actions, looking for a way to hurt like he felt inside. While he seemed rather affected by the denial, would he be grateful once the emotions had settled inside of him. He didnt answer the reminder but rather just moaned and let the vampyre do as he pleased. It felt quite good to be stimulated, even with a reluctant touch. He relaxed and felt himself adjust slowly. The third finger had him grit his teeth, reaching up to grab the vampyre’s shoulders, trying not to dig his nails into his skin, though his grasp could probably be felt. The moans and praise in his ear made him whimper, shaking his head. He couldnt believe it now. When Cesare pulled his fingers out, Joe was panting softly, feeling rather stretched out. At least enough for the next step. “I cant.” He said with a trembling voice as the hurt was still getting to him. “I dont deserve you. Or this” He whimpered, shaking his head, feeling the tears roll down his cheeks. “I’m scum.”
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 9:14 pm

His trembling voice made Cesare look at him, and it was oh so clear that what he was hearing he didn't like. The daemon truly believed that it seemed and he reached down to kiss his lips. "You deserve so much more than what I can provide you with," he whispered in an assuring voice, "but I will do my best." Never had the vampyre felt so open and raw. "Why must you hurt me so putting yourself down like this?" He whispered softly nuzzling his nose against the daemons. wrapping both of his arms around him he pressed him close, hiding his face away in the nape of his neck, breathing him in as his shoulders were trembling. "You're my boyfriend .. I don't care how many times I have to tell you that you are the love of my life, because I will say it to you even if you grow deaf," he muttered against his warm skin. Feeling him close made so many emotions spring forth and he felt almost helpless in this. Was he the reason why Benjamin felt bad? He was trying to think if these words stemmed from something he had said, but then again he couldn't recall ever judging him nor saying anything remotely like it.
"I want to be with you .. I want to get married to you, I want to see the world with you," he listed his wants pretty easily, but they were all true. He wanted a life with him. Sure, a family wasn't what either of them seemed to want, but that wouldn't have to hold them back. "Stop putting yourself down .. stop being so harsh on yourself when all of this is my fault." He was shivering pretty heavily now, struggling to breathe even if he didn't need it it was clear he was feeling anxiety rush through his body. "I want to make it better .. I wish I could take all of your struggles and carry that weight for you .. if you hadn't met me .. I-," He was shaking now, grasping around the man he loved as tears were rolling down his face. "I never wanted to hurt you .. I'm so sorry that I'm unable to help you .. I can't even help soothe my boyfriend, so what does this even say about me?"
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 9:38 pm

Joe looked at him, his eyes saddened but he fully believed his own words. Was he aware of the effect his words could have on the vampyre? No, not really. So when Cesare confronted him in a soft whisper, Joe just looked at him, tears still running down his cheeks. Why was he hurting him? He didnt know. It just felt so natural. Like he was compelled to view himself like this, say the words he did. He didnt even think of what they could do.
He felt the cold face press against the nape of his neck, his body shivering lightly but not from the cold. The cold could never bother him, especially not as a daemon. He was speechless but he listened. The words at least soothed the ache in his heart. The list of wants made Joe frown lightly. He had never considered those things. But then again, did he not before this relationship consider relationships at all in the slightest.
He lifted his hands that were shaking a bit, moving them up to press against the vampyre’s back, hugging him closer. It could never be Cesare’s fault. If anything, it was Joe’s fault. The pendant wouldnt have been gone if he had stayed off work when it had been dangerous. And Cesare would’ve never almost died! Now he was hurting him too and he began crying as the vampyre seemed to think it was his fault. “It’s not your fault. Please dont say that.0 he muttered, moving so they could look at each other. He moved his hand up to touch his face, wiping off some tears with his thumb. He leaned up to connect their lips tenderly, kissing him softly. “I love you. I love you so much.” He sobbed, his voice trembling and shaky with emotions.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 6:52 am

Cesare wasn't sure if he was selfish in stating all of this, because it was Benjamin who had to live as a daemon now. But hearing how he was constantly tearing himself down was hurting him more and more. Had anyone else been talking this way about the man he loved he would've probably beaten them to a pulp. However hurting the man he loved was not an option. The mutter didn't soothe him. He was sure he could be told that it wasn't his fault, but he had made the deal with the lord of dreams back in the day. Sure, it had been before Benjamin, and it seemed he was getting the backlash of it all. He was pulled away, looking at the beautiful and handsome man below him, feeling his tears being removed only for new ones to run down, staining his cheeks light pink from the blood.
He answered the kiss, reciprocating it gently and with a tenderness unmatched any kiss they had had before. The sob made him press him closer, "I you love me so much then I urge you to take some of that love and apply it to yourself," he pleaded. He wouldn't mind giving some of it up if it meant Benjamin could live better. "At least agree with me that the vials are a better option than picking someone off the streets," he knew that it in the eyes of the daemon perhaps seemed like two equal evils, but the vials at least seemed to assure that the souls weren't from innocent people. "I love you; I would die for you; so please live for me because losing you would mean losing a part of myself that I'm too selfish to give up."
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 6:03 pm

He did hear the vampyre’s plea but was it really that easy? He doubted it very much. The vials he could agree to. But both were still evil in his mind. The one being worse didnt outrule the fact that someone had to suffer in the end so he could live. He would have been better off as a vampyre. But maybe that was the point. He looked at the vampyre, tears still slowly making their way down his cheeks as he looked at him. “I’m too selfish to die. Not when I have someone to look forward to.” He muttered, kissing the vampyre’s lips, slow and tender. It was a long step for him to even be remotely close to not wanting to live. But he did have to work on his self image and how he had to adapt to this new life. “I cant promise you I’ll be fixed. But I promise that I’ll love you the same as the night we shared under the stars.” He said, still rubbing the blood stained cheek from red tears.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 7:00 pm

"I'm not asking you to be fixed," he replied, because that was too much to ask, "I'm asking you to live, to feed yourself to live." Was he asking for too much? Was he being selfish to demand such things? He didn't think so. His length had fallen limp, but he still held him closer still, "I would hate to force feed you for eternity," his lips cracking a small and sad smile. He kissed him softly, pressing his forehead to his, "I also would like to not be a way to punish yourself," he referred to how he had asked to just be pushed into without any preparations. Even for a daemon that would've hurt. It would've hurt Cesare too. "If you want me it will be for pleasure and love, not for pain and punishment." He looked very seriously at him before he nuzzled their noses together. There was nothing Cesare wanted more than to give him what he wanted, but hurting him was out of the question. He was not one to hurt his boyfriend, especially not sexually. It was a safe space for them to explore and love, and he would not see it tainted by either of them being insecure.
"Shouldn't we get out of here?" He asked, looking around at their surroundings. This wasn't them. This was a cheap motel, and while it was not bad, he also didn't want their first time together to be in such a place. It felt wrong. "We could go anywhere, any place you would like."
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 5:50 pm

It was nice that Cesare clarified that he didnt want him fixed. But the specification of what he was asking did kind of feel like Joe had to be fixed to do it. Feeding was his biggest issue in all of his transformation. He frowned at the remark of being force fed. He wasnt exactly in good humor, so he took it seriously. And yet what could he do? He couldnt promise that it wouldnt be like this from time to time. 
Their foreheads then met and Joe felt a little shameful as the vampyre brought up what the daemon had asked him to do. It hadnt been right of him to do that, but he had in the moment just wanted to feel anything, even if pain. “Okay. I wont ask again.” He said with a sigh, before he looked at the vampyre to signal that he meant it.
The question of getting out of here made Joe frown. He reached up to grab the vampyre’s face, looking at him seriously. “It’s not your turn to spoil me.” He reminded him. This was what was normal for Joe; well, maybe not a motel but the lack of luxury and dirt. “This is what you’re gonna get. It was what I could afford.” He said, touching the vampyre’s face with gentle strokes.
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 8:02 pm

Cesare was worried as his face was grabbed, mostly because he wondered if he was going to bear witness to something else. But he was pleasantly surprised, his lips curling up into his chesire grin as he leaned closer to him, pressing their bodies together. "I'm sorry .. I suppose I forgot our arrangement," that was a lie, but he had also wanted them to come together at a more nice place. But perhaps it was only fitting to meet him here where he felt he belonged and then eventually let him grow with the idea of a little bit of luxury. "Well then .. if you've bought out the room then I suppose we ought to take advantage of it, don't you think?" He kissed his face in gentle pecks. Nothing suggestive, just being in the moment with the man he held to such a high degree.
"I do have one stipulation," he said, raising an eyebrow at him, leaning down to kiss his lips. "If we are to stay here .. then at least let me go out and buy some better lube than this .. it simply won't be enough if we get going again," he reminded him. No, the lube had been alright for his fingers, but the slickness was not of the same caliber as he wanted it. Maybe it was because it was watered down so to speak, but it felt more akin to a massage oil than any sort of lubricant. "Will my boyfriend so graciously allow me to spoil both of us with that?" His eyes serious, because if he knew the two of them well enough they could wake up the next day and perhaps be as wild as an animal in heat.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2022 8:45 pm

The daemon most definitely wouldnt give up on this place over somewhere fancy. So the vampyre shouldnt even try to change his mind; it wouldnt work. But it didnt seem that Cesare wanted to do that anyway. He hummed at the feigned forgetfulness of the vampyre. Joe wouldnt hold it against him. He moved his hand from the vampyre’s face, to gently hold on to his neck.
He listened to the suggestion, or rather the implied idea of how to use this temporary rundown accomodation. The kisses he welcomed, his hands grasping softly at the cold skin that had warmed up under his touch around the vampyre. Now as a daemon, did he work differently. He didnt get cold the same way he could as a human. It didnt drain him to warm up the cold vampyre the same way. The mention of a condition made him hum in curiousity before their lips met.
“You really dont want the full bold and broke experience, huh?” He asked. Yeah, a slight tease for the vampyre who seemed to enjoy luxury. He smiled a little after that, scoffing at the question. “Actually. I want us to go out tonight. A little date. My treat.” He said, running the hand on the back of his neck up into the messy hair, gently running his fingertips over his scalp. “Do you dare to accept it?”
Back to top Go down
Cesare

Cesare

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2022 10:22 am

"I might've required a taste for luxury over the years of being without you to hold me back," he said, chuckling softly, nuzzling their noses together. He felt like he had waited an eternity to meet Benjamin, and now he actually had him. They were together. And it seemed that nothing could change that. However the suggestion of actually going out was very surprising, though the touches provided by those lovely warm hands made him feel weak to his knees. But he was right. Did he dare? Under normal circumstances he wouldn't have thought of the consequences. Jumped in with both feet, seeing if he would float or sink. He leaned down, sampling his lips with a gentle peck, "only if you promise we won't spend any money," if Benjamin wanted him to forego luxury, then they would have to do what regular couples did. Do things that wouldn't cost anything but still provide them with something to do. "You are the one always talking about frugality after all," he teased him, kissing his neck once more, groaning softly against his skin. He just wanted to keep on tasting him like this, he wanted him. But Benjamin wanted to go out, so they would do just that. Besides they had the rest of their lives to entangle like lovers do.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 6:48 pm

“… About time I humble you back to your roots then.” The daemon said with a smile as their noses were nuzzled. He still wanted to propose the date. At least get a feeler for it. It was against what Louis had wanted for him, but at this point would he have to accept if she didnt want him to come back after this. The condition of not spending money made him frown lightly. He kept a serious facade while the vampyre teased him. “Are you mocking me now?” He asked, looking serious before he scoffed and chuckled. “No, it should be money free and simple.” He said, smiling softly. He felt more relaxed now than he had before the vampyre got here. “I should uh… go clean off. And maybe you too.” He said, looking down the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The everyday monsters in our lives   The everyday monsters in our lives - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

The everyday monsters in our lives
Page 39 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Southern District-
Jump to: