Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
They had it coming - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
They had it coming - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
They had it coming - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
They had it coming - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
They had it coming - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

They had it coming

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

They had it coming - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 7:48 pm

Romeo heard and even counted how many times Eden managed to shower. The scent had dulled; it wasn't as potent anymore, but it was still rather noticeable to the lycans of the household. He kissed Amelia's head, putting her into bed with his shirt so she could keep his scent close by to drown out the foreign pheromones. And then he went to go see his husband. It was taking every fiber in him to remain civil. It was going to get easier, he told himself, he just had to ignore it for now. But the jealousy in him was making him brew. Someone else's pheromones on his husband. He had the scent burned into his nostrils, swearing to kill whoever had done this. Finding him on the balcony, he remained inside, holding a hand out, turning his head away, "don't come closer," he spoke in defeat. All he truly wanted was to embrace the man he loved. Bury his face away in his scent, but the usual scent was overthrown by the stinking pheromones. Had they hoped he might've ended up killing his own mate? Probably.
"I'm sorry," he felt so embarrassed by how he was reacting, even if it was as natural for him as breathing. He wasn't sure he could explain it, at least not so that Eden could understand. He took a few deep breaths before he looked back at his husband, his garnet colors showing, but he at least wasn't clawing the couch up. "I'll replace the counter .. and I'll make it up to you somehow, I just don't know how right now." Fuck that scent was burning too bad. Coughing softly, he tried just to breathe through his mouth and not smell, but it was like he could even taste it. "It would be like .. if someone drank my blood from me .. claiming me like you have .. right in front of you." Did that even make sense? He felt so lightheaded.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 8:06 pm

He heard Romeo and turned to see him inside. He remained where he stood, the words from Romeo to stay away hurt. Why was he being so distant? Because of a smell? He was acting as if Eden had done something terrible. It had just been a lump of fur and flesh! Romeo’s apology did little to soothe the brewing frustration in Eden. When Romeo turned his head to look at him, Eden looked away. Was that cruel? Maybe a little. Eden didnt deal well with being hurt, even his track record would show that rather obviously.
Romeo explained himself and the vampyre hummed. “No one has claimed me. It was a package, not a person. And you can barely stand to be near me now.” He said, sighing before he checked his phone, he then looked at Romeo. “I’m guessing that Amelia smells it too. So it’s better if I go somewhere else till it’s gone.” He said, grabbing his packet. If Romeo objected, would Eden just step closer until the lycan retreated from the scent as if that was incentive enough for him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 8:16 pm

"IT FUCKING SMELLS LIKE IT!" Romeo rarely raised his voice and he felt so out of character right now. He was still shaking a little, closing his fingers into fists just so he felt more in control of himself. Would it work? He was unsure. It wasn't that Romeo wanted to stay away. He wanted to be close to Eden, but those pheromones were pushing him away, and it was hurting him too much to explain. Being pushed away like that hurt, and he was sure that his husband was hurting too. They were always very physical; touching and kissing; rubbing their noses together or holding hands. Their love language was touch, and so not touching felt so wrong. But the lycan couldn't get over the scent. He took a few deep breaths, apologizing for his temper, but there was sadly little he could do.
The notion of going away made him frown, shaking his head as he forced himself to step closer, his shoulders trembling but he wanted to soothe his husband to some degree. "That's what they'll want," he spoke, taking sharp breaths, trying to remain calm, even if his body temperature was already starting to rise. He wasn't going to let him leave. No, he couldn't have them be separated like this and fall into their plans. "This is a message that they'll come looking for us; for you," his hands were starting to spasm a little, but it was clear he was forcing himself to be under control.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 8:34 pm

Romeo’s yell surprised Eden as much as it had the first time the lycan raised his voice at him. Eden remained calm but he was far from it. And why should he be? They were bound to each other in some way and now Romeo was practically saying that someone else had laid claim on the vampyre. It wasnt true. Not in Eden’s eyes.
So Eden thought it was better to leave. Come back when the smell was off his skin. He could see Romeo force himself to come closer and he held out a hand; Stop. This was irritating the vampyre. “I only see two choices. Stay here and watch you lose your mind, continuously scare Amelia to the point where she’ll be scared of me and not this scent…” he presented, frowning as the latter was as bad as the first. “Or I can go. Come back when I dont smell like this.” He said, shaking his head. It seemed pointless to cause havoc in the house on the presumption that they were coming after them.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 8:42 pm

The saddest part of this wasn't that they had to be parted. It was the fact that Romeo could hardly control himself and Eden seemed so cool and collected. The ultimatum was laid out and he gritted his teeth, feeling himself well up with emotions, "fine," he said. He couldn't stop his brain from going on and on. Eden smelling of someone else; Amelia clearly fearing this someone else; nothing was as it should've been. But it was how it was going to be. He just wished he could gather his thoughts and be logical about it. However he doubted it. He was just lucky that they hadn't sent this package during the full moon as Romeo didn't even dare to think of what could've happened. He looked down in defeat, shaking as he stepped aside. He couldn't stop him. He couldn't even look at him because he felt so ashamed of himself. "It should get off within a week," he muttered, almost as if he was trying to remind himself, but the jealousy was bubbling up inside of him. Why was it when Eden grew jealous it was justified, but when Romeo did he was just overreacting? He wished he had the full picture. "Just .. be careful; I love you."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 8:59 pm

Eden was not fair but the vampyre didnt know what to do when Romeo didnt want him near in the slightest. Should he have been comforting him? Most definitely. But was he thinking of that? Not at all. Romeo gave in and stepped aside. The smell would be gone within a week. Eden hummed. The vampyre was hurting too but his pride was getting the best of him. Sure, Romeo hadnt said it directly; but the thought of Eden letting anyone other than his husband lay a claim on him, brought a different anger with it. He was practically leaving the moment Romeo moved out of the way. When Romeo said he loved him, Eden stopped and turned. He looked at him before he just reached up, grabbing the lycan’s face, even if it was practically forcing the scent down in his nostrils. “I wish I could know what you felt with one touch. I wish all this lycan bullshit made sense to me. But I’m lost. I dont know what to do to soothe you.” And with that he let go of him before he overwhelmed him, if he hadnt already.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 9:07 pm

As his face was grabbed he was about to throw up at the scent from pure hysteria. That scent didn't belong there, and Eden spoke truer words than Romeo could fathom. Soothe him? He needed the scent to be gone! He needed Eden to understand that this wasn't just about a lump of fur. And so he reacted how an animal would when it was backed up on a corner. He chomped down on Eden's hand, biting hard, and holding on tight. Blood soon enough filled his mouth, but it was better than the stench of someone else's pheromones. He just stared at Eden, tears streaming down his face, because he wasn't sure how to deal with this either. He had never been in a situation like this, and never even planned for it. Him and Eden were exclusive as it could be, and yet every insecurity he had ever had about himself was unearthed when he could smell those pheromones connected to the man he loved. Could he truly do anything? Well, Romeo didn't want him to leave, but Amelia was too young to understand these implications. His jaw was locked, not wishing to let go of the vampyre as his tears just kept falling. He needed his husband. He needed him not to go. He fucking needed him and he was leaving!
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 9:18 pm

He hadnt expected Romeo to bite down on his hand and lucky for the both of them were Eden’s sense of pain dulled as a vampyre. He could feel the grip. It felt desperate. It was desperate! Eden shifted between his eyes. Less and less was his calm staying collected and the frustration was growing. The lycan didnt want him near, didnt want him to go. The scent had him accusing the vampyre of being claimed by someone else, and yet he wanted him to stay? Eden grabbed his phone with his free hand, making a call. “Hi. I need you to come over.” He said, before he hung up, not having taken his eyes off the lycan. “You’re coming with me.” He said, because he would be leaving. And now it seemed that Romeo was coming along as well, so Eden would pull his hand back, even if the locked jaw would cause some damage.
The lady that Romeo had met a couple of times showed up, looking to Eden to hear what he wanted. “Keep our daughter safe.” He told her, before he looked at the lycan. He reached over to grab at him, because it seemed almost necessary. Dragging him around if it was needed would also soothe the vampyre a little, as he felt in control that way, even if it wasnt fair in the moment. And with someone to watch over Amelia did they not have to worry about their tone of voice or choice of words once they were out. He dragged him out and to the car, forcing him in if needed but he was doubting it. Unless Romeo couldnt bear to leave Amelia behind even under supervision.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 7:04 am

Romeo wasn't sure what he could do at this point. Eden was his life, his husband, and he needed him to just understand how much that scent was hurting him. It wasn't like he didn't understand that the vampyre had done something logical, but his animalistic side had taken over at this point. All the answer he could truly give was biting onto him. At least that way he couldn't just leave. He watched as there was a brief phone call made and soon enough a woman arrived which Eden instructed to care for Amelia. It felt like everything was happening too fast, but the lycan didn't even get to object before he was practically dragged from their home and into Eden's car. He was squirming against his grip, but also leaning into it. His whole body clearly unsure of itself. Romeo was torn and pained. And he hated feeling that way about his lover.
The scent was actively messing with his mind, and once they were out of the city he felt his vision blur. "Pull over," he muttered, clearly sounding like someone who was going to be sick. If Eden did, Romeo would stumble out of the car, heaving for air, tears running down his face as he couldn't even throw up. In a fit of frustration he his the tree neck to him with his fist, making a large crack run up vertically through the bark. He fell to his knees, shaking as he was clearly inconsolable. He knew Eden was faithful, at least his logical mind knew that, but his lycan brain couldn't focus on logic. He felt like his heart was being torn apart. He wasn't sure if he could even scream at the pain he felt, so he just started whimpering almost like a hurt animal.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 3:06 pm

It was rather odd that the lycan both was fighting him and yet rather obviously not wanting to bebaway from him. But Eden had made up his mind and it was better if they were away from their home where Amelia could witness them. He drove off with the lycan, not saying a thing as the city slowly disappeared. When Romeo muttered for him to pull over, did he do so, just to watch the lycan stumble closer to the trees next to the road. Eden got out and followed.
He couldnt understand why the lycan felt this way. And less did he know what to do to soothe him. All he could do was stand nearby and wait for the lycan’s next move. Romeo surely had to know what there could be done about this! Right? The vampyre had to do something. So he moved over, to sit on his knees with a thump before he gripped the lycan. He knew the smell would repell him, so he ended up forcing him down, flipping him onto his back, gripping his wrists. “Cry it out then!” He hissed in frustration, squeezing his wrists a little.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 3:16 pm

Romeo was grabbed and pinned to the ground. They probably looked crazy like this on the side of the road, but people rarely went outside of the city unless it was for work or the holidays. He was shaking, the hiss not making anything better as he opened his eyes to look at his husband through tears. He knew he shouldn't but it felt like his whole life was collapsing. Smelling someone else's scent on your claimed mate just did something to a lycan. And Romeo was rightfully distraught, yet he couldn't communicate it. He didn't even know where to start, which was why his emotions were running rampant and his skin burning hot. Eden was his one and only. Losing him felt like losing a part of himself, and while this was temporary, he wasn't sure how he was going to survive this.
"You're mine!" He almost pleaded in desperation, clearly pained as his hair was soon getting wet from the tears. He was fighting everything within him, every horrible feeling and yet he couldn't do anything about it. "Say it ... SAY IT!" He demanded in an almost animalistic roar of suffering. How could Eden ever understand this pain? How could he ever comprehend what that scent was doing to him? Breaking free of his grip he moved his hands up along his arms, his body still shaking as he was clawing at his clothes. That was when he turned them around, clawing to get Eden's clothes off. He needed to see it. He needed to see that the mark was still there.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 3:34 pm

It was rather lucky that they were away from the city and some place more private, though still the side of a road with a few trees as cover. He didnt even remember if he turned off the car or not. The plea made no sense to him. Wasnt it obvious? How could a scent flip it all around like that? The demand made him scoff, but he would comply. “I am, I am yours! I will always only be yours.” He reminded him, before the lycan broke free from his grip. He felt the hands move up and let Romeo flip them around, looking up at him as he felt the desperate hands claw at his clothes. The fabric gave in and Eden could feel his fingernails scrape his skin. It didnt hurt physically but his heart was hurting. He lifted a hand and tore his shirt open to show the mark. It was still there, the only flawed part of the vampyre’s otherwise perfect body, but he wouldnt have it differently. Romeo’s ravage was his mark, his claim. “Replace the scent.” He said, holding his hand up, moving it up to grasp at the lycan’s jaw, despite his reaction to the strong smell. He could keep biting if that helped.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 3:46 pm

The mark was there, as perfectly imperfect as the night it had been created. His hands were still shaking, a finger moving over the bumpy and raised areas where his teeth had been set rather deep in the beautiful white skin. It was almost as pale as marble, and as smooth and cold to the touch too. The three words he spoke kept ringing in his head as he was trying to make his head work. But it seemed it worked on it's own as he started tearing off his own clothes, and Eden's too. It didn't matter if it was all broken into pieces, he just needed to claim him. Overpower the scent. Reclaim him. "Mine," he muttered from deep within his chest, his hand moving down to Eden's behind, spreading his cheeks apart, his finger starting to touch his entrance. Romeo wasn't usually the top in this. He and Eden had done it, but it wasn't what he preferred. However if the scent was to truly rub off on the vampyre, then he had to be the one in the traditional dominant role.
His eyes were glowing, clearly trying to focus and stay in the moment. Reminding himself that he loved Eden and that Eden indeed loved him too. When the vampyre seemed ready he pushed a finger in, bucking his hips in the same movement, groaning softly as he was already growing hard. His pants were barely around his thighs, but his member was freed, pulsating impatiently against the vampyre's naked skin. He was resisting the urge to hurt him. It wasn't who he was. He didn't want to lose his temper like any other Trevino did. No, what little dignity he had left, he used to stay as calm as he could. He started panting, drooling down onto Eden's hand, before he removed his finger. Propping Eden up, he started licking his entrance, a soft hum from him as he closed his eyes, focusing on it needing to be right.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 4:03 pm

Eden didnt know what to expect, but it would have to be done as Romeo saw fit, that much he knew. He felt his clothes be torn and he didnt fight it. “Yours.” He agreed, feeling the hand move down. He grit his teeth as the lycan began to touch him in a way he hadnt before. He moaned in surprise, though he didnt resist the touch. The lycan was free to touch him as he liked. All of Eden’s body was for him, even Eden knew that. The finger made him tense up but he reminded himself to stay and relax. Eden definitely didnt like to be submissive, but his want to appease the distraught lycan exceeded his own likes and wants. “Fuck, you’re really not holding back.” He muttered as the lycan had him move before he felt his tongue. He moved a hand down to touch himself, as that helped him relax more.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 4:50 pm

Holding back? No not really from Eden's point of view. Though he was actually. It was crazy that they were even doing this right now, and in the back of his mind he knew that this was wrong. It had to be wrong, right? Eden was normally in charged and yet something felt off. Why wasn't he fighting back? Why was he just taking it and letting him do as he pleased? Romeo pulled away, moving off of him as he shook his head. He couldn't .. he fucking couldn't! In his frustration he had no choice but get some distance, and if the vampyre was confused then he wouldn't blame him. "I don't .. I don't want to hurt you .. I .. I love you so fucking much .. I .." His tears felt like they would never stop. How could he just be this way? Why didn't Eden try to stop him!? "Don't just let me use you," he was frustrated now more than ever. And while he normally would've run off, he just sat down where he was, pulling his legs close to his chest, and wrapping his arms closely around him. He felt so hollow. So damn empty, and everything he did or didn't do either hurt him or the one he so dearly loved.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 5:25 pm

Eden would always do what Romeo wanted. Had he not proven to be considerate of the lycan’s want? They had switched dominance before and Eden could do it again if it was what it took. Romeo pulled away and the vampyre sighed, unsure if he felt disappointed or not. Maybe a little? “Why?” He asked as Romeo spoke in his frustration, Eden being just as frustrated. He moved closer to the lycan, gripping his chin and forcing his eyes up for them to look at each other. “I told you to replace the scent. Unless you like having me smell like someone else?” He said, moving his other hand up to Romeo’s nose. He was being cruel but he hadnt been joking when he said that he wanted the smell replaced; any means necessary. Even if it meant that he had to force his animalistic side forward.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 5:37 pm

Romeo flinched as Eden lifted the hand with the other lycan's scent, turning his head away but the vampyre surely had a good grip of his jaw at this point. Looking at those blue green eyes he felt that ache in his heart once more. Romeo hadn't enjoyed being the dominant one last time, not in the same way that he liked it when it was the vampyre in charge. He felt safe that way. Secure in their love. And like that he could be vulnerable, and just hand himself over to the pleasure. But like this he had to wake something within him that he didn't like. A side that he didn't want to bring forward. Not because he didn't want his love to see, but because it felt so far removed from who he wanted to be.
He just started kissing Eden's scented hand. Keeping his eyes open and focused on the man he loved. Kissing him all over his fingers, his wrist and up his arm. If they were going to do this, then they had to keep that love still. He didn't want to lose himself to his animalistic side, even if he had to a little for this to work. "Keep telling me you're mine .. keep reminding me of our bond," he spoke relatively calm for once, trying to focus on breathing through his mouth so the scent wouldn't be so potent. He pulled Eden into his lap, continuing his kisses up to his shoulder, his hands returning to tend to the vampyre's entrance. He had to do this. Even if neither of them had liked it the last time, it had to be done. His kisses moved across the mark, taking great care in tending to the bumpy skin. One of his fingers carefully slipped into the vampyre's hole, growling softly under his breath as it was about being in control of that side of him. He would never forgive himself if he ended up hurting his husband. He just wished that Eden would enjoy this .. that he wasn't repelled as that would only hinder what he was trying to do.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 5:49 pm

Seeing Romeo kiss the fingers was at least some sort of relief. But it probably wouldnt do a thing to remove it. He let go of his face and watched as the kisses continued up. He watched him, humming at the demand. “Okay. I will, my love.” He said, leaning down to kiss his forehead before he was pulled onto the lycan’s lap. The vampyre leaned down as well, to kiss the lycan’s neck, just tending to him as well. They were in this together. Eden knew that Romeo was doing something he didnt like. And yet it felt so necessary if it was what would remove the scent. Eden grunted softly at the finger that began to spread and enter him. His free hand moved down to touch himself again, and he moaned against the lycan’s skin. “I’m yours. That’s why you’re doing this. That’s why you have to do this. I cant live without you. Knowing that I’m fully and wholly yours, in all aspects, all forms and shapes. Just yours.” He spoke, softly sinking his fangs into Romeo’s neck, just to make a small bite, licking away the blood that came from it. “Let me see the side of you that grabbed me by the neck in the kitchen. Dont hide from me.” He muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 6:05 pm

The words soothed him, but it was just the beginning. He was just working on stretching Eden out. While he wasn't as big as the vampyre, he sure as hell wasn't small either. So he just wanted the man he loved to enjoy it. Even if a vampyre healed quickly, that wasn't what it was about for Romeo. He wanted to reclaim his husband, but not through brute force alone. He gasped softly against Eden's skin, inserting another finger as he was bitten. It just woke something within him, soon his fingers moved rather slickly in and out of him. Feeling the slight vibration from how Eden was touching himself too felt good. Let him see? Gritting his teeth he hummed, not really sure he could even find his words in this state of mind. So instead of that, he just continued for a little while, keeping it simple and borderline sweet. However the more stretched out Eden became, the more he started to get impatient.
Moving his free hand down between them he grabbed around both of their lengths, jerking them in the same motion, bucking his hips upwards as he just wanted to feel grounded for a little while. But that was about to change. Releasing the both of them, he looked into Eden's eyes, the garnet showing more clearly now as he pushed the vampyre back on a small patch of grass. The ground was cold, but neither of them seemed to notice as the lycan moved over him, almost like claiming a prey. Drooling down on his member it was clear that his saliva was even different. More slick and thick, almost like water based lubricant. Moving closer he positioned himself, his upper lip pulling up in a slight sneer as he was clearly fighting himself internally still. However he shook his head, his eyes determined as he slowly sank into the man he loved. He moved carefully, but only because he reminded himself that he had to. He was not going to break their trust nor their love like this.
His shoulders were trembling as he pushed further and further in, only stopping once he hit bottom. It was clear Eden wasn't used to this and neither was Romeo, but it seemed both of them were willing to go out of their comfort zone for this to work. He gasped, feeling his member pulsate, perhaps cumming a little in him already. He wasn't sure, but he moved his hands down along his side before one hand grabbed on hard to his hip. The other moved up, grabbing around Eden's throat, grunting softly as he slowly started to thrust.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 6:25 pm

Romeo didnt have to speak. He had tasked Eden to do that and so the vampyre would. He could feel how the lycan was starting to stretch him out and while it was a feeling he was used to, was it not repelling either as long as it was his husband doing it. He felt the impatience in the lycan as he got more loose and when Romeo grabbed around the both of them, was Eden taking hin in. He moaned to the touch and grit his teeth a little. A part of him had already accustomed to being more quiet since Amelia had come into their life together, but werent they free to go wild out here?
He was pushed down and he looked up, having Romeo move over him in his lycan fashion. He almost just needed the fur. The drool looked very different and Eden was quite curious as to why. Had he always been able to do that? The conflict was still clear as Romeo positioned himself and Eden didnt know why he was holding back. Was it so bad to let loose? He felt the pressure as Romeo began to press and he slipped inside rather easy compared to how Eden would have imagined it.
He muttered sweet affirmations, reminding him that this was for the both of them. It was mending their bond that this scent had affected, removing it from ever existing. “You can be rough with me. I wont break.” He assured him, feeling the hand around his throat made him reach up to press on the lycan’s fingers, urging him to take it up a notch. If he did, then Eden would moan from the friction, reaching up to touch his husband’s shoulders, down to his body. He specifically placed a hand along the ribs, pressing his thumb into the skin where Romeo’s heart beat would be the strongest to feel. “I’m yours.” He assured him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 7:04 pm

He could be rough, that was for certain, but Romeo was still holding back. However the assurance made him nod, grasping harder around the vampyre's neck, digging his nails into the flesh and making him bleed. A lycan's nature was to be compassionate and take care of your family or pack. But there was also a darker side to that coin, one of pure animalistic intuition that hungered for the basic needs in life. One of them was sex. But a deeper need was to be the dominant one. Be the one in charge, and the more Romeo leaned into it, the harder he grasped onto Eden. Grunting and groaning his movements started to become more firm, almost as if he was trying to reach in further. He released the vampyre's hip, instead grabbing his leg and spreading him open. His eyes glowed, looking at the man he loved, but there was more than adoration in his eyes. There was something rougher. Something more demanding. He was claiming him and it became apparrant as he started thrusted into him harder, sneering at him almost as if to tell him to say it louder. Scream it to him. Let him know who he truly belonged to, and that it wasn't in fact whoever Romeo was smelling on his husband.
The lycan's muscles became more visible as his features became stronger, his teeth even growing sharper as he pounded into the man that was his. HIS. He was his and his alone! And the vampyre had to understand that! He pretty much pushed Eden into the ground, fucking him and stirring up dust around them. But Romeo wouldn't stop. His whole body was going mental, and yet he just stared right at Eden, even drooling slight as he sneered. His member at this point was throbbing almost painfully, but something in him prevented from giving into his high. And it was making his movements even harder. It was a good thing that Eden was a vampyre, but even he had to admit that the lycan was much stronger than he usually was. He was sweating too, droplets landing on Eden's body, covering up the smell of the stranger, replacing it with him and him alone. "Mine," he growled, pulling Eden's head out of the way before he bit down over the mark that was already carved into the vampyre's skin. He held him down, fucking him; biting him; claiming him. He didn't even think as his hips just continued to greet Eden's behind, their skin slapping together rather loudly, so indeed was good they hadn't done this back at the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 7:28 pm

Romeo gave in and Eden felt it as his neck was constricted, though it wasnt possible to choke out a vampyre. His breathing was laboured from his pressed airways but he wasnt struggling or being strangled. He maybe even enjoyed it a little, because it felt raw. It felt purely based on Romeo’s deep need to claim what was his. The pace was changed and as Romeo began to thrust harder, Eden moaned from pleasure and pain. Though the latter was only good. Pain for vampyres werent necessarily bad. And Eden showed that now. A small smile spread on his lips before it was broken up by a moan. He didnt mind being pushed into the ground and Romeo’s wild side was hot. He was into it. “Oh Romeo!” He hissed, looking at his lover with longing eyes.
He could really feel that Romeo was putting all into it and as the sweat began fall onto him. He rubbed himself in it, moaning and touching himself, making sure to rub himself in Romeo’s smell.
His head was pulled away and he was bitten, grunting as it felt so feral. He didnt mind to be held down and handled like this, and as he touched himself did he soon feel on edge. “Claim what’s yours.” He encouraged him, his already laboured breath staggering in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 7:43 pm

Romeo was normally a brat that liked being put into submission. But right now he was far from that brat, and he had to admit he wasn't liking it. He hated this side of himself, even if Eden was clearly enjoying it, it wouldn't change how he felt about that part of his nature. Maybe it was the pressure from society, or perhaps it was his upbringing, but leaning this much into his animalistic side wasn't seen as a good thing by most. Lycans were supposed to be more than just an animal. And perhaps Romeo felt like he was losing parts of himself, his personality, when he was like this. He could feel the vampyre on edge, and he felt so close himself. But he just couldn't have Eden touching himself. No, his body belonged to him. If anyone was going to make him crumble, it was the lycan.
His hand let go of his neck, moving down to remove Eden's hands from the vampyre's own member. Drooling on him, Eden got to feel the slick and warm liquid, feeling how wet it actually was before Romeo started jerking his husband to the same rough tempo that he was fucking him in. The lycan didn't even miss a beat, grunting under his breath as he just stared at the man he loved. In disbelief? Maybe, but it was clear that it was all soon coming to an end. And as soon as Eden gave in, so did he, panting as he emptied himself completely into the vampyre before pretty much collapsing on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 8:01 pm

He hadnt expected Romeo to remove his hand, but as the lycan took over, was the vampyre left to just enjoy what was being done to him. He soon did give into his high, feeling Romeo do the same. It wasnt a feeling he was used to, but everything that was happening right now was rather new. He could at least feel the warm sticky liquid deep inside of him, contrasting to his inner cold. He wrapped his arms around his husband as they laid there in the grass, dust and dirt sticking to Eden’s skin where Romeo’s sweat had been spread. He lifted a hand to touch the back of his head, panting softly as he kissed his hair. “My sweet husband.” He muttered, rubbing his hands onto his skin, wanting Romeo’s scent to really soak in. Hopefully it worked. He wouldnt want to smell of anyone else to the man he loved.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2022 8:17 pm

Romeo just pressed his nose into Eden's neck, breathing him in and just relaxing his body. The scent was gone, replaced by himself and yet he would soon have to come to terms with what he had done to get here. When he had regained some brain function he pulled out of Eden, but remained on top of him, wrapping his arms around him as he just started to sob quietly. He hadn't really liked it. He hadn't really been into it. But it had to be done, and it was over now. All he wanted was just to be curled up to his husband, feel himself being comforted when he had felt so robbed of it earlier. He wanted to apologize, but knew that Eden would deny him if he did. So he just laid there on top of his love, hugging him close, breathing him in, trying to comfort both of them after the emotional rollercoaster they had just gone through.
Romeo loved him so much. He loved all of him, and he knew the vampyre did the same to him. And yet he felt so guilty for this. "I don't like being on top," he murmured against his skin, and it was true. He found no comfort in it, no closeness. It felt so mechanical to him, to be the one giving like that. "Please don't make me do it again," he knew it had had to be done, but he really couldn't wrap his mind about what had just happened. He felt vile and like a filthy animal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

They had it coming
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Monroe Road-
Jump to: