Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
They had it coming - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
They had it coming - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
They had it coming - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
They had it coming - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
They had it coming - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

They had it coming

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

They had it coming - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 8:54 pm

Her reply was more than Eden could ask for. An accessory for a stuffed animal could be a dull gift if it wasnt as well recieved as it had been with Amelia. They settled down and while Romeo didnt want to eat cake, was Eden there to handle it for him. Turn it into something cutesy as he began to point to his lips with light taps, encouraging the lycan to feed him. It would just keep the illusion that Romeo would be sneaking a bite from time to time right? “Do you like the cake Amelia?” He asked, imagining that she would finish the cake in no time. It wasnt enourmous pieces after all. “You can have the last bit of ours if you want?” He offered, smiling softly at her.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 9:44 pm

Romeo found it rather cute in the way that Eden went about it, even kissing him a few times when he started to point to his lips. Amelia seemed pretty occupied with handling not only the cake and rabbit, but also deeply invested in the show on the TV. Romeo really liked the sight. It was cute that she was allowed to just be a normal kid too. When Eden asked her if she enjoyed the cake she hummed, turning around to reveal that she had a bit of cake on her chin and cheek. While Eden offered her the rest of their cake, Romeo chuckled and went to get a nice warm wet cloth before returning and helping her clean up before she got the rest of the cake.
"Alright young lady, as soon as the episode is over it's time to brush your teeth and then it's a goodnight story," he spoke softly, moving up to sit next to Eden once more, having placed the wet cloth for her to use. She pouted, but she eventually had to agree. She finished up eating her cake, and the episode soon came to an end. Romeo helped clean up before doing the nightly rituals. Once she was put to bed he went to the office, wanting to prepare the gift for Eden.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 2:07 am

Seeing Amelia with cake all over her face, Eden grinned softly, knowing that it meant that she enjoyed the cake quite obviously. He didnt hesitate to give her the last bit of the one he was eating instead of Romeo, so it at least could be eaten by someone who could truly appreciate it. When it was time to tuck her in, did Eden realize that it wasnt his turn to read her a night story. So he kissed her goodnight before he went to the office, knocking softly on the door. “She’s ready for her story now.” He told the lycan, not just barging in now that he had said that he had a gift for the vampyre in there. He did feel the urge, but he respected Romeo enough not to give in. If the lycan came out, would the vampyre steal a kiss, or rather demand it as a tax for passing by him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 10:07 am

The soft knock made Romeo cover up the gift, turning his head and body as Eden entered. Was there really a moment where he didn't look absolutely perfect? He chuckled, nodding as he went to him. The demand for passing made him smile, but instead of a small peck he wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him in closer, kissing along his jaw before finally caving in to his own need for his lips. Their lips greeting one another in a tender kiss was a perfect prelude to what could happen once Amelia was off sleeping. It was comforting to think they would have a bit of time for just the two of them.
He went, sitting down beside the little lycan whom had already decided on which story she wanted to hear. Of course it was going to be the one about the rabbit going on adventures. Romeo chuckled, leaning back and holding the book so the little lycan could look along. She once in a while pointed to a word that she recognized and as time passed she grew more and more drowsy. It had been an exciting day, and once she was sleeping completely, Romeo just sat with her for a little while. Whispering sweet words to her, hopefully aiding her to happy dreams. When she was in a bit of a deeper sleep he got up, tucking her in properly and turning on the nightlight as well, just in case she needed to get up in the middle of the night. Closing the door, he let it be a little open, if she called for them or something of the like. He felt pretty lucky that Eden didn't have to sleep. That way Romeo could often get his full nights sleep.
He went back to the office, heading to his desk and pulling out the gift that Eden had gotten him. Placing it on the desk he turned to the vampyre with a smile on his lips. "Who wants to go first?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 11:20 am

Romeo did fool Eden to think that he almost wouldnt get what he demanded. But then he got to feel those soft warm lips that he longed for and he could let him pass. While he read for Amelia, did Eden sit down at his desk, looking curiously towards Romeo’s gift. He was a little nosey but he would never just look. He could control himself in that regard, at least more than giving in to bites.
When Romeo returned to him and took out what Eden had gotten him, did the question make the vampyre smile. “I hope I havent gotten your expectations through the roof for what I got you.” He remarked with a chuckle, reaching over to pull the lycan in. “I just felt bad for ruining it the other night, I wanted to make it up to you.” He said before he turned the lycan, still holding him close by his hips. “You can open mine.” He whispered in his ear. It was just a bit of a fancy bottle with massage oil and a light scent. It was quality, that was for sure. Eden kissed his neck softly, licking over the mark when he got to it.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 3:18 pm

Romeo felt the vampyre's arms around him, making him sigh before being turned around to face the present. The kisses and lick made him hum softly, leaning into his touch as he looked at thre present, turning the bottle over. It looked really good. Opening the bottle a bit he sampled the scent, smiling as it was quite good without being overpowering. "Are you going to use it on me later?" He asked softly, just enjoying being kissed and held. It felt intimate. A closeness that he could only ever experience with the vampyre he could proudly call his husband. He just enjoyed staying there for a while before he felt it was time for Eden to have his present.
He moved out of his embrace, walking over to move the papers out of the way, handing him another paper. On it was very beautiful designs for rings; family rings. Romeo touched the vampyre's arm gently, "it's just some concepts .. I didn't want to make the choice simply on my own," he explained. There were different kinds; some with only the A insignia, some with a mix of A and P, and some with a mixture of vampyric fangs on top and lycan teeth on the bottom. "I had them commissioned .. it's a special jeweler from Italy who drew these up," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 4:01 pm

“Yes.” Eden revealed, as he continued to kiss the lycan’s neck, slowly covering his skin in sweet kisses where he thought he needed them. When Romeo moved out of his embrace, did Eden feel how he had been warmed up from holding him close. It was a good feeling. He moved closer to the lycan before he was handed the paper. He looked at it with an analyzing look in his eyes but he seemingly approved. “You’ve put a lot of thought into them.” He remarked before he smiled at the lycan, to then look at the paper again. He ran his fingers down the family sigil. It was quite fitting for their family to come. “P?” He asked, looking at his lover, though he was more curious as to why include it.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 6:18 pm

Romeo hummed, walking around beside him looking at the way Eden touched the papers carefully. "Of course I did; I wanted it to be perfect and fitting too," he mused, smiling at his husband, touching his hip slightly, just grasping at the fabric a little. The question about the letter made him sigh and shrugged a bit. Well I wasn't sure if you wanted Parish added at some point .. so I just wanted to have all the bases covered," he admitted. It was clearly something he had put a lot of thought and energy into. It wasn't just some scribbles on a paper, as it even stated the materials that the rings would be made of. It also showed different suggestions for the placement of the crystal pieces as well as the garnet ones that would adorn him and Eden's rings only. "I wanted them to signal what we are .. how strong we are as a union .. what we can accomplish," he said, snaking his hand around his husband's waist, pulling him closer, leaning over to kiss his neck, even nibbling a bit at it. "If you want to we can order them for Solstice?" He suggested in a soft murmur against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 11:42 pm

"I guess it would be right to have the Parish name too if we're going to take it back." he said, not having given it much of a thought. But then again, he wasnt so sure that he had come to terms with what they were going to do and it would be a while for him to even consider taking back the name on paper.
He hummed softly at the lycan's thoughts about the rings. "It would be the perfect way to show it." he agreed, moving his arm around Romeo as he enjoyed the intimacy of the moment. The suggestion was good. Eden wouldnt say no to it. "Let's do it. We'll get one for Amelia too now that she is officially ours." he said. It would be fitting if she were to go to a private school, though no one would probably know of the family she belonged to. Yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 12 EmptySat Dec 10, 2022 11:57 pm

Romeo was really happy to hear how Eden liked the designs, and while they still had time to settle for one he did know that maybe they should just remain Altieri. "We can always add another letter later if you want to?" He said, pointing to a design that would allow for that. It would just be about positioning, and making sure it wouldn't look unfinished. The mention of getting one for Amelia made him smile, leaning a head against his shoulder, just looking at the paper. "We're really parents, huh?" He felt his stomach filled with butterflies. "She's really ours," he said, chuckling a bit as he turned his head to look at the man he loved so dearly. "She wanted to hear the rabbit story tonight .. at this rate it won't surprise me if she wants a live rabbit at some point," he chuckled softly, shaking his head no slightly. It was rather cute. "You did spoil us today," he muttered, lifting his hand, touching along his jaw. Nothing special, simply touching him, feeling the closeness. "I'm sorry about the cake, and very happy that you helped with it," his eyes turning a little vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 1:55 am

“I want the company name to be Altieri, not Parish.” He said, knowing that he would never budge on that. The Parish family name just had so much weight on it and it wasnt necessarily good. He wanted their company to be theirs all alone. But the family name was more discuss-able, especially as Romeo had voiced before that he had always longed to be called Mr. Parish while it could be true.
“We are.” He hummed, finding it odd to be a parent that had to take care of a child, but being a parent with Romeo was pretty much a dream come true. Married and parents. Were they progressing too fast? “She could have a pet rabbit at some point. I think it would be good for her to have such a responsibility.” He pondered. The mutter made him close his eyes as he leaned into the touch.
“I would always help my husband in his time of need. I dont want you to feel like you ever would have to push yourself. You’re already doing so well in eating dinner.” He pointed out. The lycan had come so far. Eden would help were he could. “You also forgot to smoke your cigarette.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 9:59 am

Have a pet rabbit? Sure, she could, but perhaps that would be better for when they had a larger livingspace. But he wasn't against the idea at all! Things between them had always been fast paced. They had gotten attached fast, gotten married fast. Romeo only felt like it was a natural progression for them. But it was a bit more manageable seeing as Amelia wasn't a baby by any means. She was rather independent, and maybe that was a good thing to start out with.
Eden's point of view was nice to get, and it was a reassurance of sorts. He also felt like the praise wasn't worthy, but then again, arguing about that they would never come to an agreement. As Eden pointed out that he hadn't gone out to smoke he sighed, closing his eyes. "I'm trying not to," he just said. His fingers were itching for it, but he also hadn't wanted to leave his family to go smoke. It felt selfish when Eden had prepared all of this. "I just don't want to miss anything .. I just feel like I should do without them, you know?" But it was a hard and fine line to walk. But now he was thinking about it more. "Could we go smoke together?" He just caved in.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 11:43 am

It was fair that Romeo was trying not to, but it also sort of was a reward for doing well, wasnt it? If he just pushed the urge aside then it would come back, and probably the next time he got hungry. “You’ve quit before, and I’m sure you’ll do it again.” He hummed, not wanting Romeo to stress too much over it. It wasnt the end of the world to crave cigarettes. The suggestion of going together made Eden hum softly. “Yeah, let’s go.” He agreed, reaching down to grab the lycan’s hand before they would go out on the balcony for a cigarette. Eden lit his own before offering to light Romeo’s as well. He puffed softly on his, feeling the smoke go down into his lungs. “It’s really cold outside. Maybe we should stay together to stay warm.” He remarked before he moved a little closer to his husband. His free hand did snake under his shirt to warm up on the warm skin.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 11:56 am

Eden agreed and it made Romeo feel a little less guilty. Out on the balcony he was shaking a little from the nicotine craving, and as soon as his cigarette was lit he made a deep drag, filling his lungs and soon enough his body started to calm down. He would probably need two just to be settled for the night. The remark made him scoff, but he didn't move away, instead wrapping his arm about his waist and pulling him into his heat. "Good thing I'm warm enough for the both of us," he mused, smiling a little before inhaling once more. It just calmed him down, keeping his body in check and sorta tricking it into thinking that it was in control, when really Romeo was the one in control. Looking out at the view it felt good to just stand there, "I have to admit I like this apartment a lot," he sighed. It was a good home, a place of refuge for the small family. "Though I do miss seeing the stars undisturbed," he admitted. He liked the city life, loved the rush and the fast pace, but he would perhaps always long for that quiet town that they called their own.
"I've heard back from the offer we made on the lot; it went through, so now all we have to wait for is the permit to build and adjust to our liking," he smiled. He was really looking forward to having a family get away. To be close to where their love started. Be close to the memories, even if some were good and some were bad. It was their story after all. "I love having Amelia around .. but I do miss how loud you could be when I rode you just right," he smiled, pinching his hip a little. Romeo of course understood why they had to keep it down, but safe to say when Amelia had a schedule consisting of a school, a tutor and a nanny, they could have more time for each other. "But I don't dislike seeing you battle yourself with wanting to scream my name and whisper it tenderly," a delightful shiver running down his spine as he continued to smoke.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 5:54 pm

Romeo’s muse made the vampyre smile softly. He didnt need the heat but it was a good excuse to stand close. He craved that more. Being close to his husband, now that they had time to. He leaned his head against Romeo’s, closing his eyes as he relaxed. Oh how this felt like a good moment. And it was theirs. He listened as Romeo spoke of the apartment. Eden liked it too, but he had to admit that he had never been an apartment kind of guy. He would do ot for Romeo though. “The permit can be a while. Paperwork is tedious.” He remarked, though it was worth the wait. The reminder of how loud they used to be made Eden sigh as he pulled away to look at the lycan. “Yeah, that might be a while before we get to use our full volume.” He chuckled. He did miss it too. The light tease made the vampyre narrow his eyes. “Watch your mouth Mr. Altieri. We’re not on a secluded balcony right here.” He remarked, a soft scold to his voice but he was by no means angry. In fact was it driving him a little crazy to think that someone might overhear them.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 6:08 pm

"No we are not," he sighed, snuffing out the bud of his cigarette into the ashtray, looking out at the cityscape rather relaxed now that the nicotine was keeping him calm once more. "But if we had been you also wouldn't have hesitated to show me just how loud you could make me be," he smirked at his husband, touching him along his jaw. He was strong and cold, and Romeo felt himself falling in love with this man over and over again. It was just reassuring him how much this vampyre meant to him. "I'll go prepare for bed," he spoke a little more tenderly this time around. Leaning in he stole a soft kiss, or rather kisses, before he went back inside.
He checked on Amelia, and seeing her snoring slightly he knew she was out like a light. She had really been tuckered out today from all of the excitement. Romeo went to the bathroom, brushing his teeth and fixing his face a little. Then he changed clothes, opting for just his underwear. He did eye a shirt that he could sleep in, but he decided not to. The vampyre had promised to use the massage oil after all. And just to make sure, he went and grabbed his gift from the office, taking another look at the ring design. He liked seeing the A in focus. Maybe Eden was right. Maybe Altieri would be better in the long run, and to spare their eventual kids from any Parish vultures. He went to the bedroom once more rubbing his eyes a little before sitting down on the bed, waiting for his husband to join him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 8:36 pm

“You are shameless Mr. Altieri.” Eden chuckled at how bold Romeo was behaving out on the balcony and yet it felt good. He couldnt quite explain how he both wanted to hear more and also make the lycan shut up in case anyone was listening in. The hand on his jaw, he leaned into, craving Romeo’s warmth like he really needed it. He returned the few soft kisses that were stolen before he was left alone to collect himself. Romeo was mesmerizing and Eden had always loved that.
He remained out on the balcony for a bit, before he went to wash his hands, just to get the worst of the cigarette smell off of them. When he went in their bedroom, did he see Romeo sit on the bed with the bottle. “This is what I long for the most.” He admitted, stepping closer after he had almost shut the door, when he was close enough did he reach down to touch the lycan’s face and hold it so delicately. “.. Getting to see my husband in ways that no one else ever will.” He hummed, gesturing for the lycan to lie down. He took off his own clothes in the meantime, to crawl over and sit on the back of the lycan’s thighs before he took the bottle with massage oil. He spread some in the middle of his palm before he rubbed his hands together. He touched the lycan’s shoulderblades, light brushes to spread the oil. He leaned down to his ear, kissing his earlobe, “It’s alright to moan.” He whispered with a smile before he began to touch him with more intent, warming his hands on his skin.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 8:51 pm

Romeo smiled as Eden came closer, looking up at him as his face was held so gently. Leaning against his touch, he loved hearing these sweet declarations of love that his husband could give him. He wanted to say something, but he found himself at a loss for words. Frankly there was so much he wanted to say that it all became a jumbled up mess in his mind. How strange for such a clever lycan to just get silent like this. Laying down per the vampyres gesture he soon enough felt him on top of him. His muscles were tense, especially after having fallen asleep on the couch and along with the anxiety his body had experienced. The whisper made him grit his teeth, but as Eden pushed just right he couldn't stop himself from groaning softly.
Being touched by Eden was good, but being massaged by his was heavenly. The way he knew his body, how he could balance both pressure and release was so amazing and Romeo did slip up. He gave in, moaning in soft increments as the vampyre kneaded his muscles and moved his skin. Frankly the touch made his body relax very much. So much that he wondered if he was even still awake, but he was. "Could you do my legs and butt too?" He asked, and if it was a yes, he would get out of his underwear. He just wanted to feel more of his strong hands. Being felt up, kneaded and needed closer. Though the lycan also couldn't deny that being touched like this by the man he loved did things to him. His needs overwhelming him a bit, but he also felt nervous. Being denied last time, he felt vulnerable to instigate anything.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 9:11 pm

It was quite easy to find the knots and tight muscles under the lycan’s skin. Eden did know his body quite well, if he had to say so. When Romeo began to moan, did the vampyre smile a little proud of himself. It had been a goal of his when he began to spread the oil around. It was smelling quite nice too. It went well with the lycan’s scent. The request to do his legs and butt made Eden hum and accept; as if he could ever deny him anything.
When Romeo got rid of his underwear and returned onto the bed, did Eden grab a bit more oil. He did one leg at a time to begin with, but his buttocks were grabbed and kneaded rather thoroughly. “Oh, you’re really tight here my love.” He remarked teasingly, moving his touch down under his butt, massaging into his inner thighs. “Turn around.” He urged him and if Romeo did, then Eden would massage his thighs all over. He even made him lift his knee so he could tend to his shins too. The good thing about Romeo being turned was that now could Eden look at him too.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 9:25 pm

The tease and massaging of his inner thighs just did something to him, and as he was asked to turn around it was quite apparent what that something was. Romeo watched his lover thoroughly go through each muscle group, making sure no knots remained. That the lycan would be fully relaxed. The vampyre won a few more times, making him moan softly, lifting an arm to cover his eyes as it felt almost embarrassing just how strongly he was reacting to just the touch of his husband. Of course he had that power! It wasn't an accident that he loved him and longed for him. But it was a little surprising still. "It feels really good," he panted softly, looking at Eden from under his arm, his eyes soft and needy. His face had gotten a little red as well, but it wasn't strange as the vampyre's cold touch always made Romeo's body compensate by producing more heat. Clearly his functions didn't want his mate to be cold - as silly as that could sound.
"Hah .. ah .. cazzo .. right there," he whined, pressing his head back against the pillow as Eden found an especially sore spot on his thigh. He just whimpered and groaned at the vampyre worked at it, closing his eyes and focusing on not squirming. Over the time they had been together he had gotten better at allowing himself to close his eyes when they were intimate in any ways they could be. It wasn't perfect, of course, but he was doing it, and frankly it was helping him quite a bit right now. The sore spot eventually got kneaded out of his body, leaving it a little tired and worn down, but otherwise better off than before.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 9:50 pm

Seeing how Romeo shied away made Eden grin, but he just continued to massage him, though he was a bit more gentle and aware of his touch now. He didnt want to overwhelm him too much, though it was quite rewarding to see his hard on while he was being massaged so thoroughly. The whine directed his hands and he made sure to battle any tight knot and knead it into submission. When it seemed that no more knots were left, did he just gently brush down his skin. He moved over and leaned down over the lycan to kiss him tenderly. “You did so well.” He praised him, kissing his lips and then moving the kisses down. He grasped softly at his hips, but let go as he thought that it might be too much for his husband on top of the massage. He instead kissed his forehead and wrapped his arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 10:01 pm

It had truly felt amazing, and the praise just made him blush a bit more. The vampyre kisses felt so cold against his warm skin, giving him shivers that ran down his spine. Eden the opted to pull him in, and frankly that might've been for the better as he felt rather tired at this point. "I love you," he muttered softly, wrapping his arms around his love. He didn’t even care how he looked as he soon enough fell asleep in his husband's arms. Sleeping rather heavily, he just snuggled up to him, which always gave him the best rest.
He woke up a bit before the alarm, stretching his body and finding it nice and relaxed. All of his muscles a little sore from the massage, but it also felt a little lighter than yesterday. If Eden was still in the bed with him, he would turn over, wrapping his arms around him, kissing his chest and neck, touching his torso, hips and the parts of his legs that he could reach. "Good morning," his voice raspy from a good night's sleep. Yeah, he had really gotten to rest dully. "How was your night?" He liked laying there in the morning, just hearing how Eden had passed his time.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 11:18 pm

“I love you too.” He declared in a soft whisper, holding his love and feeling how he slowly fell into a deep sleep. Eden remained with him for as long as he could, but he did also eventually have to pass time doing something. When Romeo woke up, did the vampyre check the time before turning to him, pulling him back in. “You should sleep some more.” He muttered, because he didnt want him not to have his full rest. But maybe he was rested enough? The question made him hum thoughtfully. “Amelia woke up once so I had to make sure she fell back asleep safely. I held her for a bit and she was out like a light then.” He said to start off, then he thought of what else he had done while Romeo slept. “I made sure to go get some vials, but I mostly stayed in bed, holding you. I feel like I havent taken the time to for a while, so it was about time.” He explained. He never wanted to reach a point in his life where he took the lycan for granted. “Though I kept my mind plenty entertained with how sweet you moaned yesterday.” He smiled, kissing the lycan’s nose as he was quite clearly teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 7:58 am

The mutter made him hum, though he didn't feel the need to. Instead he moved closer, snuggling up to him a little, touching him up and down his side. Romeo was thankful that Eden could handle the nightly dealings with Amelia, though there was times when only Romeo could soothe her needs to be held. Why that was, he wasn't sure, but he supposed it was a lycan thing. His eyes softened a bit as Eden went on to explain the fact that he had actually stayed in bed for the most of it. It felt nice. He knew how the vampyre could struggle with doing nothing, but regardless it was sweet of him to stay close by.
The slight tease made him sigh, moving his hand down to caress his lover's inner thigh in small gentle circles. "Did you fantasize about me while I slept, Mr. Altieri?" His words tender as he leaned in to kiss him if the answer was positive. "Maybe we should turn the fantasies into a reality, hm?" He muttered against his lips, pressing himself a little closer to the cild body. He wanted to warm him up, let him feel what heat truly was. "How about .." Moving his kisses down the vampyre's chest, dowen over his abdomen and lean body before he reached his destination. Looking up at him he chuckled softly, "I mean, I can't wake you up with a blow job .. but we got some time to kill before we have to get up?" He suggested with a sweet smile. He wanted to care for his needs, and suggesting something that was a bit safe to explore.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 11:44 pm

“Maybe a little.” He admitted with a slight smirk, feeling the soft kiss before the mutter intrigued him. Romeo’s heat was so different in the morning, he couldnt quite describe it. He did like the notion of turning the fantasy into reality. But did he have to say that out loud? As the kisses began to slowly move down, did he stretch his neck for the lycan, closing his eyes halfway as he focused on the feeling. He lifted his head as the kisses moved further down, his breath heaving a little with the anticipation that was building up. He raised his eyebrow at the suggestion but somehow he wasnt too sold on it. “I want all of you.” He complained softly. He was being greedy, and he wasnt really holding back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They had it coming   They had it coming - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

They had it coming
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Monroe Road-
Jump to: