Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

First day in this world, already in trouble.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Aurel

Aurel

Full name : Aurielan Zeth

First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day in this world, already in trouble.   First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 4:02 am

"So I've heard, at least from a perspective of judgement." he said, knowing quite well how Simeon had used to be in his lifetime. He looked at the book but it wasnt like he could read the language so he didnt know what it was. He could only see that it was well worn, probably something she had read often. Her defeated tone made him look at her like he found that so unthinkable. But then again, he wasnt even realizing that he himself had been played in some way.
She went on to explain and the way she blushed made him feel the same rush she seemed to explain. He was a guy by any means and she was a very pretty woman who was showing an interest. And yet it was also the fact that what she spoke of resonated with him. He came to this new world with no purpose, a thing that he still felt quite strongly. He was listening so intently to her that when she apologized, he quickly shook his head and cleared his voice. “Dont worry about me, I’m fine. I’d rather hear about you.” He said quite genuine in tone. It wasnt like she couldnt just tear his mind apart either way to get to know him.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Full name : Liliana
Quote : A person is, among all else, a material thing, easily torn and not easily mended.

PostSubject: Re: First day in this world, already in trouble.   First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 8:45 am

He encouraged her to speak more and she looked at him surprised. Like she couldn't believe that there was someone she was interested in actually wanted to know her better. Smiling a little to herself she shrugged. It was easier the more her trusted her. That meant she could go further in to his mind at a later point. "I just don't want to get in the way ... I heard you murmured a girl's name in your sleep, so I'm not trying to infringe on anything," she said, a blatant lie, but for all he knew he had fallen asleep on the couch after telling her that he wanted to see Saoirse again. "It was the same girl you wanted to see again ... And I don't condone playing two women at once," not that she counted the trybrid as a woman. Far from it, but alas, she had to sound convincing, and he seemed to resonate with what she was saying.
After a bit of silence she seemed to make up her mind of trusting him, telling him a bit more about herself. "I was orphaned at a very young age, but a man named Kingston took me in, gave me a home and safety," she told of her past. It was oversimplified, but it was mor digestible this way. "Kingston is like a father to me in many regards, he's the reason I have this mansion to myself and he also makes sure that I never grow hungry - the only thing he has struggled with has been finding a companion for me," she admitted, getting up from the bed and walking over to the window. Paean was slowly waking up with nightfall approaching, and as she stood, he would have time to inspect her body, see if he found it to his liking, which she knew he did.
"I'm not easy being around; most daemons find me dull cause I like reading stories and going for walks ... they care more about what I might bring them in the bedroom," she said, subtly planting sexual attraction in to his mind. She didn't have to use her powers to manipulate, but it did help quite a lot. Turning around she leaned against the windowsill, looking at Aurel in the bed, if he hadn't gotten up already. "Of course I want to make them happy, but as soon as they get the chance they leave me and I'm back to being alone again," she said, her eyes watering and she looked down trying to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Aurel

Aurel

PostSubject: Re: First day in this world, already in trouble.   First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 12:02 pm

She mentioned Saoirse and he looked at her for a but before he looked down at the ground. “I’ve only met her once. It is just a crush, for all I know she doesnt even care about me.” He admitted before he turned his eyes back to her. Her words did resonate with him, deeply, but it also had another effect because she was practically saying that she did harbour that sort of interest and it made him hold his breath for a few seconds as he took it in.
She broke the silence by speaking about her past and he looked at her, listening to it, understanding what she was explaining to be her shortcomings. As she got up, he noticed how it was turning dark outside. He didnt want to just stare at her body, mostly out of respect. But that became much harder as she did mention sexual relations. He stole subtle glances of her body, still wanting to respect her but not being able to help himself. “That is ridicolous of them.” He said, noticing her look down, he got up snd went to her. Carefully lifting his hand, to touch her face, he lifted it so they could look eye to eye. “You deserve better than that. You’re so kind and thoughtful… And if they dont see the worth in that, then you’re better off.”
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Quote : A person is, among all else, a material thing, easily torn and not easily mended.

PostSubject: Re: First day in this world, already in trouble.   First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 4:57 pm

Normally she would refrain from anybody just touching her like this, but she had a role to play, and she intended to play it well. His words made her smile, looking up at him with hopeful eyes. "You really mean that, don't you?" She had to whisper, sounding vulnerable, but she was in fact completely in control. Lifting a hand she placed it over his that held her face. Slowly she turned her face, kissing the inside of his palm, closing her eyes as she took a moment to let the intimacy of the moment set in. Then she opened her eyes, widening them as she looked scared for a moment. "I am so sorry," she mumbled flustered, taking a step away from him. Always playing cat after mouse. "I think I've overstepped ... I-I didn't mean to, I mean I wanted to, I just ..." she said, her eyes vulnerable and a bit scared. Would he step up and play the hero? Could she convince him that she was indeed enamoured with him for the brief time they had spent together.
Back to top Go down
Aurel

Aurel

PostSubject: Re: First day in this world, already in trouble.   First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 9:31 pm

Her hopeful eyes made his soften up as he looked at her. He didnt even have to nod to confirm her words because his every action and expression was giving away the answer so clearly. Yeah, he meant it. He fully believed his own words too, but that was only because he couldnt imagine anything different.
She turned her head and he watched as she kissed the inside of his palm. Her lips were warm and he wasnt really sure how to react at all. He at least couldnt hide the slight surprise in his eyes. It wasnt that he didnt know what it was that he was feeling, it just felt like something he hadnt felt in centuries. She looked at him and when she widened her eyes and looked scared, he felt confused. She started apologizing and he started shaking his head. She stepped away and he started feeling like he had been at fault. "Miss Dahlia, you have nothing to apologize for." he said, carefully reaching out to grab her hand. "It's alright." he assured her, giving her hand a careful squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

PostSubject: Re: First day in this world, already in trouble.   First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 11:27 pm

He followed her. Good sign. She still had an advantage over him, and she kept her act up pretty convincingly. Of course it did help that he was good looking, even if he weren't a daemon. He took her hand, and she blinked a bit as if she was surprised that he was actually reaching for her. Her cheeks blushing at his reassurance, making her smile and look down. "I guess I just don't want to ruin this chance," she whispered, her lips still curled in a warm smile. "You're too kind, but maybe it's a bit more kindness I really need in my life," she chuckled. Her chocolate brown eyes warm and inviting.
"But I've told you so much about me ... Would you like to tell me some more things about you?" she asked, holding his hand, her fingers delicately rubbing themselves against his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Aurel

Aurel

PostSubject: Re: First day in this world, already in trouble.   First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 11:46 pm

She was rather cute and it was quite contagious the way she smiled. He smiled as well as he looked at her. "Well, I guess I have a good reason to be kind." he said, looking into her eyes. She had told him a lot of things, that was true, but as she asked about him, he almost feared that he would be a bore. "I can try. It's all a little clouded, and sleeping didnt seem to lighten the foggy filter." he said, but hummed and sighed. As he looked out the window in front of them. "I was supposed to be finishing my apprenticeship with the royal librarian." he said, biting the inside of his cheek a bit. "So I know a lot of things, but I never got to learn what to really use it for. Well, not anything from outside the books and scrolls." he explained, before he looked at her with a small smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

PostSubject: Re: First day in this world, already in trouble.   First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 11:54 pm

This was one of the reasons Simeon had brought him here, for her to get in to his head and get the knowledge he needed. My oh my, the favor he had promised her was going to be big. He seemed to trust her more now, and him not moving away nor letting go of her hand was a good sign. What he said sounded quite interesting, and she looked at him with awe. "I think that would be my dream job working in a large library," she chuckled. While she was playing him, this was actually something she had imagined herself doing at some point. Well until they discovered her other uses. "You have to tell me about that library - Was it big? Oh, did it have books on history or perhaps poetry?" her voice slightly naïve, but asking him directly about all of the secrets of his life might be too intimidating. "Also ... What would you have done after your apprenticeship?"
Back to top Go down
Aurel

Aurel

PostSubject: Re: First day in this world, already in trouble.   First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 3:50 am

“It was good times, even if I found it mundane to just be sorting and reading all day.” He said, his smile growing a bit. But all the stories he had gotten to read definitely made up for the ‘time lost’. “It was quite large. It had ancient knowledge but also all sort of stories too. Like of other realms and the unknown.” He said, though he wouldnt be able to pinpoint a specific story. Though there probably was something of this place somewhere in all the other books. “I was set to be helping out in the library and if I did well enough and got a little wiser, I’d be grabted a seat in the council. But that obviously wasnt ever going to happen.” He explained, his smile fading a bit and then he chuckled. “I dont think I was cut out for councelling either way.”
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

PostSubject: Re: First day in this world, already in trouble.   First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 9:49 am

So he had knowledge inside of the deep corners of his mind about his realm and others? That would be an interesting task, wouldn't it? She kept it in mind, but kept up with what he told her, her eyes surprised as he spoke about counseling. "Why would you think that?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. While still holding his hand she moved back over to the bed, sitting down and hopefully he would sit down beside her. It was more relaxed that way. "I mean, sometimes the best council might be reminding you if your worth," she pointed out. Hadn't he himself just told her how she was worth more than simple men who wanted to take advantage of her?
Looking out in to the room she smiled before looking down. "I mean, not everyone has the power to rebuild one's courage or have patience with delicate matters," she said. It wasn't like her real self didn't find that admirable,
but she did start to think that he could be much more useful in her possession. Only Simeon would probably have a fit about that. She looked down at their hands, chuckling a bit. "It's strange, isn't it? I know that you are practically a stranger, and yet here I am trusting you with my secrets and insecurities ... not only that, I'm holding your hand and it makes me so happy," she said like she was completely lovestruck.
Back to top Go down
Aurel

Aurel

PostSubject: Re: First day in this world, already in trouble.   First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 10:23 am

It was a good question but he had forgot the answer. Had she asked him before his own realm had been overtaken and anexxed by the daemon god, he would probably tell her something in the likes of him being too immature and restless to sit around and offer counsil. But that had definitely changed over the years he had spent stuck in the library. She had moved them back on the bed and he just followed, sitting down next to her.
She made a pretty good point but he was far too humble to truly acknowledge it, chuckling as he looked down, thinking of it as no more than some sweet words. She looked at their hands and his eyes followed, her words sweet like honey. Had he realized what had truly been going on, he would have described her way of enthralling him the same as the way a siren would. “It makes me happy too.” He admitted truthfully, lifting his gaze to look at her face. He however couldnt help but look at her lips, remembering how warm and nice they had felt against the inside of his palm. “I must be very lucky to just have the honor of holding your hand. And that makes me incredibly happy, and I havent been that way in a long while.” He said with a smile on his lips, starting to look a bit lovestruck himself.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

PostSubject: Re: First day in this world, already in trouble.   First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 10:36 am

"Don't say it like that," she chuckled, blushing as she pushed his arm a bit. By Bael, she hated acting this lovey-dovey, but it was how she had gotten through to him. Besides, he looked more and more like he was losing himself to her whole being, and she quite liked that. "I'm sorry for what happened to you ... When Simeon brought you and I saw you I was a bit scared to be honest," she said looking at their hands, her other moving up to caress the top of his. "Not scared of you, more the fact that I haven't felt this connection before ... And you gave me a lot.of hope; if both you and Simeon have been able to get out of the Abyssus, then maybe some of my long dead friends might find a way back to me as well," she smiled, not that she was counting on it. But if he believed her to hope for it, then it was all that mattered. "I lost a lot of good friends in the war ... We tried staying out of it, but Bael holds no hostages, and a lot was drafted," she said closing her eyes as she let a tear run down her face. She could really be dramatic, couldn't she?
Pretending to realise she was crying she wiped her face with a small chuckle. "And now I feel a little guilty, because my kind must look like monsters," she muttered, not looking up. Would he take the bait and lift her face again? "But most of all I can't help but fear that you might see me as an enemy; not on the surface, but deep down prejudice can fester and grow."
Back to top Go down
Aurel

Aurel

PostSubject: Re: First day in this world, already in trouble.   First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 4:23 pm

She didnt have to be sorry, it was inevitable in the end. When he thought about it, it only seemed foolish that his people thought that they had a chance against anyone with the power of a god. She spoke of being scared and he felt a slight worry that she quickly put to ease again. He was really easy to be manipulated at this point. She spoke of hope and a part of him wished that it was true. That her friends and close ones could return to her at some point. He watched the tear and wanted to reach out and remove it but it didnt seem she had realized she was crying. “No, you dont look like monsters to me. Just… people who are left to suffer at the hand of a cruel god.” He explained. He had spoken to some of the unfortunate souls that had wandered into the castle. “I would…” he said as he carefully once more lifted her head so he could look her in the eyes. “.. never see you as an enemy. Trust me.” He assured her, still holding her chin rather delicately.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

PostSubject: Re: First day in this world, already in trouble.   First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 4:49 pm

As he lifted her chin she knew that there was no way back for him now. He had been caught in her Web, willingly crawled in to her clutches and she would refuse to let go from now on. Looking in to his eyes she smiled, her brown still sad, but they seemed more relieved as he reassured her once more. "What would you see me as then?" She whispered, feeling the intimacy surround them again. Her breath a bit unsteady, looking in to his grey naive eyes. "I mean, if not an enemy ... what would you like me to be?"
Back to top Go down
Aurel

Aurel

PostSubject: Re: First day in this world, already in trouble.   First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 9:07 pm

She smiled and he couldnt help but smile too, though her whisper caught him a bit off guard. He looked at her with a more serious look in his eyes. "I-..." he stammered, feeling his vocal chords strain. Frankly he didnt know the answer, even if it was quite obvious by now. But maybe he also realized that this was the only time he'd get to back out. He got up and put some distance between them once more, drawing in a few deep breaths for his racing heart.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

PostSubject: Re: First day in this world, already in trouble.   First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 10:31 pm

"Oh, I'm-I'm so sorry ... What I meant is ... Would you like to be my friend?" She asked, blushing as she pretended to be embarrassed. "I have a feeling you could use one right about now; And I would really love to get to know you more," her voice careful, as if it was made of glass and could be easily broken. She let him have his distance, because if she pressed on now she might lose everything she had worked to get.
"Maybe you'd like to see my collection of books? I know that it's not a library, but perhaps you can find something that peaks your interest?" She suggested sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Aurel

Aurel

PostSubject: Re: First day in this world, already in trouble.   First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 10:54 pm

It was a bit much now but he felt that if he just got his breath under control then he would be fine. Friends seemed like a good starting point. Though with the tension and the flush of new feelings, he was quite attracted to her obviously, and now his heart was telling him things. He felt out of control. So her suggesting them checking out the library set him more at ease. “Yes please.” He said, looking back at her with a trying smile.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

PostSubject: Re: First day in this world, already in trouble.   First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 11:01 pm

He was actually pretty cute when he was like this. Maybe she could come to like him. Maybe even keep him if the plans worked out. At least he would be treated better with her than with Simeon. She got up as he agreed to wanting to see her small book collection, nodding towards the door as a silent follow me.
Walking ahead they passed many portraits, some of a man, some of people that were long gone. But as they got to the library there was a portrait of her. She could've been mistaken for a cherub, her face so full of life in the portrait overlooking her collection. "Feel free to touch any book you find interesting ... Simeon told me your can't read our language, but I can always briefly summarise the story if you want to know more," she explained, putting her own book back in it's place.
Back to top Go down
Aurel

Aurel

PostSubject: Re: First day in this world, already in trouble.   First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 11:29 pm

She led the way and he followed, unable to stop himself from looking a bit around as they headed for the library. This felt much like the castle and somehow it was the familiarity that made him calm down faster than he would've had they stayed in the room. "Oh, I completely forgot that." he admitted with a sigh. Well there wouldnt be much reading for him then. But it wouldnt have been different had he shown her the library in the castle.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

PostSubject: Re: First day in this world, already in trouble.   First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2021 11:34 pm

"I can try my best to teach you... If you'd like to learn," she suggested, smiling as she looked through her books. Of course it would be easier if he couldn't read much in this world, but then again she just had to teach him the basics. "I don't know how long Simeon might be gone, but we could have a good few weeks together," she said, frowning as she clear didn't like the thought of him leaving.
Back to top Go down
Aurel

Aurel

PostSubject: Re: First day in this world, already in trouble.   First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 3:15 am

“I was actually going to learn to read your language in the last years of my apprenticeship, however tragic that sounds now.” He explained with a small sad smile. But then he nodded, “I’d love to learn.” He clarified. The library looked stylish in it’s own sense. He looked over a few of the books, but it wasnt like the text on their backs was anything he understood. He did however pick one that he inspected. “A few weeks is fine.” He said with his eyes on the book, lifting his gaze to look at her. “I probably wont be gone for long. It wouldnt feel that way anyway.” He said, before he looked down at the cover of the book in his hand.

The few weeks passed rather fast but it mostly did so because it felt like they had a lot of fun. When they were together. Aurel had beeb trying to decipher some words that Dahlia had told him to check out, but the clues were hard this time. Simeon showed up, correcting his jacket with a pleased smile on his lips. “Hope you’ve sucked out some vital knowledge that you feel is for your advantage, Miss. Monet.” - “I’ve found a portal for the boy to pass through.”
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

PostSubject: Re: First day in this world, already in trouble.   First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 7:53 am

The day came where Simeon returned, and Dahlia greeted him in the parlor once more. "That is grand news," she smiled, leading him through the halls until they reached the library. "Aurel, dear, Simeon has returned with the most wonderful news," she said, walking over to him with a soft smile on her lips. She touched his cheek affectionately, although this was still an act. Of course Dahlia had become fond of the guy, but she was not one to get attached easily. "He has found a way for you to return to your own realm," she said, though for him she pretended to be worried. Her chocolate brown clearly saddened, but she was smiling. "You can go see Saoirse now," and the hurt in her eyes became more prevalent. She hadn't spoken to him about the fact that he had to leave her to do so.
"Mister Aelius, would you kindly give us some privacy?" She said over her shoulder. She had Aurel wrapped around her fingers, had him believing that she cared deeply for him. If Simeon went out of the room she would sit down in the chair next to him. "I know this is what you wanted ... and I promised to do this for you, but I guess I can't help but feel selfish," she said, looking down at the table. "I don't expect you to return for me," she whispered, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aurel

Aurel

PostSubject: Re: First day in this world, already in trouble.   First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 1:15 pm

He followed her to the library where the boy sat with his book, clearly deep in thought about the words he was trying to read. He looked up as Dahlia entered, to then see Simeon behind her. Her touching his cheek made him smile along with the fact that she was promising good news. She spoke of him returning to his own realm and he looked from her to Simeon that seemed to nod as confirmation. She mentioned Saoirse and his eyes went directly back to her, seeing the hurt.
"Of course." Simeon answered and left to go back to the parlour. Aurel had closed the book at this point, looking at the daemoness as she sat down next to him. It felt like more than a crush, what was going on between them, and as she whispered, he just smiled at her though her eyes were closed. "I'd come back for you." he said in a soft voice, hoping she would open her eyes and look at him. "Over these few weeks, you've come to mean so much to me." he admitted with a bit of a shy smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

PostSubject: Re: First day in this world, already in trouble.   First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 6:19 pm

Simeon left, and she knew this was when her work would show itself. She could hear him smile, but she kept up her act until he spoke. Opening her eyes she looked at him, surprise and happiness in her eyes. "You mean it?" She whispered, reaching over to touch his hand. Of course he meant it, she had snared him and now her true test would show. If she had seduced him enough for him to actually return to her as he promised. Although with the thoughts she had implanted in his head, anything but her prediction was highly unlikely. "I think I'm starting to feel more than friendship about you," she said as if she was disclosing a big secret. She chuckled, blushing as she looked at him. "I know it might sound crazy ... But you've made me feel more at home in this house than I've felt in a long time."
Back to top Go down
Aurel

Aurel

PostSubject: Re: First day in this world, already in trouble.   First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 6:51 pm

She touched his hand and he felt the mood change once more as she was so sweet, he was definitely taken aback by it. She admitted feeling more and he looked at her with hope in his eyes, feeling his breath halter a little. "Dont make it hard for me to leave you now." he almost begged her, giving her hand a soft squeeze. But he would definitely come back for her. That was a certainty at this point. He was completely enamored, snared by her in all totality. A servant knocked on the door. "Mister Aelius says it's about time to leave."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day in this world, already in trouble.   First day in this world, already in trouble. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First day in this world, already in trouble.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next