Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 5:14 pm

Romeo couldn't help but scoff, finding speaking Italian so boring compared to English. Perhaps because he had grown up speaking Italian on the daily. He did however always speak Italian whenever his mother called, or if him and his uncle were keeping a conversation extraordinarily secret. "I bet I could just list a string of Italian meals and you'd swoon," he chuckled, grabbing a spoon, mixing the vegetables around to make the soup more homogeneous.
"But perhaps that is a game for another time," he smiled, lifting a spoonful up to his lips, and taking the first bite so to speak. Humming he smiled. This was clearly a comfort food for him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 5:27 pm

“Oh really?” Eden smirked. He definitely wanted to see some day if that was really true. He looked at the bowl in front of him, humming in agreement as the lycan said to save it. He grabbed a spoon but couldnt help but watch a little as Romeo began eating. Eden didnt really often eat with others and when he did he always took time to observe whoever it was that he was eating with; mostly because it was because they actually needed the food and he was just being polite. It was nice to see Romeo enjoy it, but hehad said it was his favorite. Eden mixed his own soup around, watching the different content inside before he dug out a spoonful and moved it up to his lips. He blew on it just once before he put it in his mouth, tasting the hint of blood that was in, though there was also so many other tastes and textures. He really disliked textures but ate it anyway, he had after all been raised with manners. “I dont think I’m tasting what you had as a kid, or maybe I am but it’s not a flavour I understand, if that makes sense.” He said truthfully, but had another spoonful to really taste it.
He however kept eating as if it was just something natural for him. After a while he sighed as he seemed to remember something. “I have to host an event for my family and people I care about. I know that you still us to keep us a secret but if you want to show up you can. It doesnt have to be as my boyfriend if you dont want people to know yet.” He said but let the lycan decide for himself. “The offer is there regardless.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 8:38 pm

Romeo hadn't expected him to taste the same, in fact he would've been surprised. Though he did wish the vampyre could've tasted it. "Even if you dont understand it, I think it's commendable that you are even eating it ... which you don't have to if you don't like it," he pointed out.
The mention of an event made him look at the soup. He was invited? Sure, he knew what they were to one another, but he wasn't sure that a place like a family event was the place for him just yet. "When is it?" He asked, because he wouldn't shoot it down right away. But he would have to come up with something to say to his uncle as to why he was going out.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 9:23 pm

“I am eating it regardless.” He said with a small smile. It was up to the lycan to interpret that however he wanted to but Eden kept eating the soup. The mention of the event was mostly to keep it transparent between them. “In two weeks.” He said rather calmly. So it wasnt just something around the corner. “Kareema will be there too, but I hope that wont scare you off.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 11:00 pm

He scoffed, at least he hadn't been the one to make the soup, in that case he might've been more upset. At least he was eating it and not spitting it out, but the way he usually spoke about food, he couldn't imagine anything being in the vampyre's taste. Though it was nice to sit down and have a meal with him.
Two weeks. And Kareema would be there. He nodding, taking a deep breath as he frowned to himself. Why was he so scared? "I'm not sure about my answer," he chuckled softly, looking at his soup as if it would give all the answers that he needed. Only it didn't. "Could I have some time to think about it?" It was quite the honest answer he gave, because he wasn't really sure. Not that he hesitated about the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 11:26 pm

“You dont ever have to come with an answer right away.” He chuckled. Was it his uncle that always demanded this? He finished the soup halfway before he stopped eating. “It’s not the worst I’ve had. And I do mean that as a compliment, fully and honestly.” He said with a sigh. Most food repulsed him mostly because it didnt feel nice to eat textures but soup was fairly easy. And since it was Romeo’s favorite growing up, he would focus on the things he liked, like how well the blood was mixed with the broth.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 11:34 pm

Romeo nodded, smiling as he was happy to have some thinking time. He was so used to making decisions on the spot but right now he wasn't sure what to do. The talk turned back on the food and he couldn't help but chuckle, "to be fair I think I have to give you points for even eating it," he said. Most vampyres decided to never even bother with so called mortal food. And yet Eden seemed willing to at least try it. "I wish we could do this more often," he said, smiling a bit to himself before taking another mouthful of soup. Chewing lightly on the fine pasta and veggies he sighed, "even if you don't like food, it's nice to just sit down together like this ... Really makes me feel grounded."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 11:40 pm

He was going to take those points but then Romeo peaked his interest. What was stopping them? Why couldnt they just do whatever they wanted? “You can just excuse me as some girly fling you’ve taken an interest in? Wouldnt your uncle just eat that up?” He hummed in a ponder, tilting his head slightly at the lycan with soft eyes.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 06, 2021 11:47 pm

"He would," he muttered, but it was clear it bothered him, taking a deep breath. It was as if the closer he got to Eden the more he wanted to just say fuck it all and show everyone who he was with. But he just couldn't. And he knew it was because he still depended a lot on his family. Of course Eden had money, but it would feel wrong to use him like that. "I guess part of me wishes he would be happy if I told him about you ... how you make me feel and what I'm actually thinking off when I daydream," he scoffed, finishing his soup with the last bite. He felt a bit at a loss. He didn't have a manual for life and living, and he just wished there was a guide or something. Like how to come out to your family without risking disgrace or 1001 ways to find your path in this world. "Because I'm not embarrassed by you, Eden, I feel so proud when I think of what we are to each other," he said, clearly struggling to find the right way to say all of this without repeating himself like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 12:11 am

He frowned a little as he noticed how bothered the lycan suddenly seemed. He didnt have to wait for the lycan to come clean and as he did, Eden lifted his elbows up on the table, hands folded and his chin resting on top of them. “Well this is just another downside of being born into riches and fortune. I dont have an answer to soothe your mind. You’ve already heard out the outcome for my secrecy.” He said with a slight shrug. Not that killing one’s parents was the solution, it wasnt.
“It’s better to just stick to the plan you’ve got. It’s not like we are in a rush. We arent. We’ve got time on our side.” He reminded him. It didnt have to be hasty.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 12:22 am

He knew they had time on their side, but it didn't change the fact that it was still so frustrating to him. Besides being a young lycan wasn't easy, even without all this secrecy. He took a deep breath, breathing out as he turned to look up at Eden. And there he was. An unmovable rock that just felt so supportive. "We stick to the plan," he smiled, or at least tried to with all these conflicting emotions in his body.
When they had finished eating, he would get up and grab the trash. He hadn't set a blind eye to how Eden had cleaned up after him at the hotel. And now he was trying to do better. He took the chance to taste the soup that Eden had had, and he frowned at the taste before chuckling. "Well I can tell you the blood is too overpowering," he said, smiling as he packed away the trash and headed out to the kitchen to throw it out.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 12:30 am

“Yeah, we stick to the plan.” He agreed calmly. It was just better that way, he was sure of it. Once they were done eating, Eden watched him get up, chuckling a little as he realized what he was trying to do. “There’s no need for that.” He assured him. That’s why the servants were there. He hummed at the lycan’s notion about the blood, scoffing. “Well I guess I shouldnt be satisfied then.” He chuckled. He got up as well, letting the lycan clean if he really wanted to, meanwhile he went and got the contract. They were still not quite finished with it, a few things here and there could be added or removed. But Eden just looked at it for a bit. “What if I pretend to find this so absurd that I dont want to sign?” He spoke to himself but then he sighed and shook his head. He was sure Lucius was desperate enough to take extreme measures to secure the deal.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 12:36 am

Cleaning up and washing his hands he soon enough rejoined Eden in the livingroom. "I know that frown," he said, walking closer, wrapping his arms loosely around the vampyre from the side, "this is how my boyfriend looks when he's thinking of something brilliant." It was a slight tease, but Romeo did find Eden's mind to be so interesting. Sometimes he wished he wouldn't have to sleep just to be able to catch up with him but alas, the vampyre were quite ahead of him in age, so it wasn't like a few sleepless nights would help much. "My uncle really wants you it seems ... He even yelled at one of your associates that he refused to have them instead," he sighed, looking at the contract. Where was that boy wonder brain when he needed it?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 2:10 am

Romeo spoke and Eden shook his head a little, it was a silly idea that wouldnt work out. The tease only made him sigh as he leaned his head towards the lycan, still looking at the paper. “You’re a brat.” He just mumbled, still seemingly in his mind about how to go on with the paper.
The notion that his uncle was fighting hard to get the vampyre’s acceptance didnt seem to get much of a reaction out of the vampyre but then he seemed to think of something and began chuckling. “Oh, you are the boy wonder for a reason, arent you?” He asked, kissing the lycan’s forehead before he handed him the paper. “Just leave it as it is now. I’ve simply decided that I find it too boring to even try and tailor to my liking. You can tell your uncle that.” He said rather seriously with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 8:30 am

"I am sadly the boy wonder, the genius child and the ever working kid," he had to agree with a sigh. It was clear he was starting to feel burnt out, but that was hard explaining to a family that demanded perfection. The reply from Eden made him frown, letting go of him to take the paper. "I guess I'll have to prepare to disappoint him," he muttered, because clearly he never did that. Walking over to his bag he slid the contract in his bag before sitting down on the couch, rubbing his face a little. It was clear he feared what would happen when he returned. His uncle had never been physical with him, and frankly he believed his mother would kill her brother if he ever did lay a hand on him. But physical aches was easy to overcome, it was the mental ones that lingered and festered. "Would anger be a suitable response? Me coming home in fury having quote on quote wasted my time on a contract that was just discarded regardless?" He muttered, staring at the unlit fireplace for a while, clearly working out all of the scenarios.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 11:05 am

Eden had not expected the shift in mood from Romeo, but it also made sense that he was unhapy with the responsibility that always weighed him down. The frown made his smile disappear and instead he looked worried as Romeo muttered about having to prepare. He wouldnt get hurt right? Eden wasnt sure he dared to ask because his current condition didnt allow him to act if the answer was yes, that Romeo would get hurt.
“Yes, anger would be the right response.” He said as he went over to cup the lycan’s face and make him look at the vampyre. “You shouldnt just be angry though. Be furious. Make it clear that I just made you spend all this time with me and you got nothing in return.” He said, his hand moving down to the lycan’s chin, opening his mouth, and a little bit more with his thumb gently pressing down on his bottom teeth. “Could you be that angry with me? Or should I help you?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 11:22 am

The cold hand cupped his face and yet he felt so much in his head. He looked up at him as he spoke, feeling his mouth open and the thumb pressed against his cheek. Could he be truly furious with Eden? He wasn't sure. "Don't do anything reckless," he muttered, licking the vampyre's thumb teasingly. He was already frustrated with his uncle, was Eden trying to make him frustrated about his sex drive too? "What are you suggesting?" He hummed, taking in the thumb, sucking it slowly, his tongue and mouth slowly warming up his cold finger.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 11:33 am

“I already told you that I’m a man who enjoys taking risks.” He said, to then watch how the lycan licked his finger. It made him smile a bit, not answering the hum but instead watching Romeo take in his thumb. “I’m not going to make you sexually frustrated with me.” He admitted, sighing as the lycan’s mouth felt good. “It just helps me think.” He admitted, his other hand gently cupping Romeo’s face from under his chin. Did he know how inviting he looked like this?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 11:37 am

Romeo smiled, biting down a bit on the vampyre's thumb, not enough to make it bleed, but enough pressure so the vampyre might grit his teeth. Letting go of the thumb it was soaked in saliva, a small string of it still connecting them. "Would you think better if something else was in my mouth?" He asked teasingly, licking his lips clean, still letting him hold his face.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 11:48 am

He did grit his teeth as the lycan bit down but he clearly liked it. He looked at the wet thumb and the lycan’s mouth to then chuckle at the question. “Are you saying that because you want something in your mouth?” He just returned the question, lifting his thumb to suck off the excess saliva. He hummed at the taste. “Can you even touch yourself without thinking of me?” He asked in a tease but he was also serious, wanting to know.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 11:54 am

Romeo scoffed, leaning back in the couch. He wasn't going to answer such a question when Eden knew very well what the answer was. The next question was more of a tease, but he hummed, clearly considering it. "I find I finish faster when I do think of you," he smiled, not admitting to either or. Moving his hand up to his hair, he adjusted it slightly before looking at the vampyre. "I wonder if you fantasise about me on your bed, one hand on my cock the other pleasuring my entrance that longs for you," he said quite plainly. "My blushing cheeks, drooling slightly as you want to press me in to your fine linen, forcing your way into me, molding me to only fit you," he sighed, smiling teasingly at Eden. Oh, he was turning up the brat now, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 12:08 pm

The answer wasnt direct, but Eden was satisfied with it regardless even if he didnt say anything. Then the lycan began speaking of the vampyre’s fantasies and it was like the scenario just played out right before his eyes. He was quite visibly aroused at the notion but he didnt mind that Romeo could see. “You’ve hit spot on, except for the part where you’re practically begging me to fuck your needy hole.” He said, to then look down. “If it wasnt because of my healing, I would have undressed you by now.” He said, smiling almost gently at the lycan, as if he was speaking words of romance and not just lust. “The begging part of my fantasies always drive me on edge. You always sound so submissive and sweet.” He recalled, sighing to himself. “I usually imagine that sweet sleepy side I saw in the tub if I want to finish fast.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 12:19 pm

Romeo looked down as Eden did, smiling to himself as he loved seeing him like this. "I know you would've," he sighed, restraining himself from just reaching out to touch him. The next part made him chuckle softly, "You seem to have quite the repertoire of images you can pull from," he smiled, not that he minded. But he was a little jealous of the fantasy version of him that Eden could please himself to. "You are a bit of a pervert, aren't you?" He muttered, reaching out to cup Eden's bulge, smiling up at the vampyre.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 12:26 pm

“I do. You’ve filled my collection rather well, which I wouldnt expect from a brat like you.” He said with a teasing smirk. The mutter made him sigh silently, as he touched the bulge the vampyre groaned. “Should I have warned you that I’m a man with rather big needs?” He asked, looking down at the lycan. “Are you telling me that you’re not hard as a rock right now?” He said, pushing the lycan’s knee with his leg to see if there was anything.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 12:39 pm

Romeo chuckled, letting his knee get pushed aside to show he was in fact as the vampyre described. "You say it as if it's a bad thing that I long for my boyfriend," he said, moving his hand away from Eden's bulge, moving it to his own, grabbing softly at the fabric as he moaned in sweet tones, looking at the vampyre with half lidded eyes. "Why do you think I want you to be healed as soon as possible?" He asked, chuckling softly as it wasn't the only reason of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next