Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 6:41 pm

The growl had to be a yes, though Eden only knew because it was obvious already, them being here like this was answer enough. He looked at the lycan, not moving away as he pushed forward, feeling how his snout was pushing against his shoulder. He was rather confused at first, not knowing what the lycan was suggesting. But as he growled and did it again, Eden realized that it was the spot where the mark was. The one he had had the lycan carve into him that last night at the hotel. The last push made him lift his hands, undoing his shirt as he pulled shirt and jacket aside to reveal the mark. It was still there ever so clear, unchanged, forever laying just beneath his etheral skin. R. “What do you want us to do? You were the one that said you wanted to keep it secret. So I’m not going to act out of formalities and risk anyone finding out about us, because you wanted that.” He said, remaining calm though he couldnt understand. But it wasnt like the lycan could answer so he groaned and sighed. “What do you want?” He asked, looking at the lycan, though it wasnt what he hoped for, he wouldnt be surprised if he was only met by another poke against the mark on his exposed skin.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 6:50 pm

What Romeo had wanted. He was sick of it. Sick of having to hide and yet needing to. Without his family he would have nothing. And who would want to work with a disgraced guy like him? He stared at the mark, the garnet eyes flickering a bit as Eden repeated his question. Huffing he stepped away, walking in a circle around the vampyre. It could look as though he was ready to attack, but in reality it was more like walking around restless, pulling out his hair. He stopped as he was behind Eden, slowly changing his form back to normal. The ring in his mouth he popped back on his finger before he walked up. Wrapping her arms around the vampyre he just held on, trying not to cry or stumble. "You," he finally said in a hurt voice.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 6:59 pm

The lycan stepped away and he watched him until he began circling around the vampyre. If he was going to attack, then so be it. Though Eden could feel his senses be heightened all naturally as the lycan got around to his back. Like somehow there would always be this natural barrier between them but it wasnt like Eden wasnt willing to break it. So he chose to stay still and remain calm. He heard the lycan change but didnt recognize the sound as something he knew what was. That was when he felt his arms around him and he lifted a hand to grab around one of Romeo’s hands. The answer was maybe a bit less than he had hoped for because it wasnt leading anywhere. “Do you want to be my boyfriend?” He asked all of a sudden, pulling straws as he stood there holding his hand and looking into the forest. Though he didnt want to not face him. So he turned in his arms, looking down at Romeo as they were face to face. “I love you. I will always love you.” He said, shifting between his eyes like he needed to remind him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 7:08 pm

Romeo just wanted to hold him. Just be selfish even if he was naked and hurt. He couldn't ignore how happy he was to finally see him. He was silent until Eden broke that silence with a question that was so good to hear. Maybe he was a bit in disbelief. So as Eden turned around he could see how much he meant that question. The reminder was nice, but Romeo could feel that already. "If it means only the two of us ... no-one else ... just you and me," he said quite serious. It was clear he was scared. Perhaps because he had seen how Kareema had been around Eden.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 7:26 pm

“Oh Romeo.” He scoffed, reaching down to cup the lycan’s face in his cold hands. “I dont want anyone else but you.” He assured him, leaning down to connect their lips softly. Where was this jealousy coming from? He pushed the question out of his mind and kissed the lycan a couple of times, just feeling his soft lips against his own. “But are you sure? You told me of all your responsibilities and what is expected of you?” He asked, rubbing his thumbs gently over his cheekbones.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 7:38 pm

He felt the cold hands cup his cheeks, soon enough feeling his lips against his own, sighing with relief as they felt so good. He returned the gentle kisses that followed, letting himself just feel the closeness. Then came the important questions and as he had hoped to push those thoughts away in this moment he knew it was a reality he would have to face. "I have time to study and work ... and when time comes that I have to go back home, I'll bring you with me," he said, looking quite serious. "I'll introduce you to my mother and no matter what she says, I'll still be with you," he said. He just needed to finish up his studies. Then he could practically be anywhere in the world. And if Kurtis was to inherit the firm, then he wouldn't want to stick around and see the mess play out. "Fuck I might start my own firm ... Set the rules myself ... Come home to you every night," he whispered, looking up at Eden with hopeful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 8:05 pm

He just wanted to hear his thoughts because this wouldnt really affect him. Well his reputation as the charming bachelor would be gone but it wasnt like he needed now that Laure was gone. There were no risks for him by showing his affection publically for the lycan. He hummed as Romeo spoke of his studies, though the notion of being brought to the lycan’s family and home felt a little intimidating, but not as something Eden couldnt handle. It was just so new.
“I do hope that she will approve. If not then, then over time. Whichever is fine.” He said, shifting between the beautiful hazel eyes. He still held his face and didnt really want to let go. He wanted him to feel how serious he was about this as well. The whisper made him chuckle. “Well, it’s not like that cant be arranged. You’re just so lucky to have charmed the sole inheritor of the Parish wealth. I’m sure your boyfriend can loan you something to a good headstart.” He said, sending him a soft smile before he kissed him again, like he couldnt get enough. “Now please, come with me home so I can spread your scent over all my linen.” He almost begged. He had really missed him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 8:13 pm

"I can't promise you what her reaction might be," he said, just being honest about it. The notion had always find a female and make children. Never whether or not he even wanted a wife and kids. His hands on his face just felt good, like it was almost too good. Chuckling softly at his suggestion of a loan he shrugged, "so are you saying I'm an investment for you?" He teased lightly, though he didn't see it as that. It felt good to know there would be some sort of secure net catching him if he should fall.
The beg made him weak in his knees, nuzzling his nose against Eden's, "on one condition: you tell me what is up between you as this Kareema Acton," he said. He was naked, so he would have to change in to his lycan form if he didn't want to be spotted naked. If Eden would indulge him on what had been going on, he would shift back, being ready to go with a big huff and shake of his head.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 8:31 pm

It was fine that he was being honest about his family. It was what they had promised either way. Transparency to the fullest. The tease made him wrinkle his nose and scoff, shaking his head. “No, and even if you were, you’d be the best investment there is, boy wonder.” He chuckled but he didnt just see him as that, which was why his tone was teasing.
But it had been a few weeks since they last saw each other and Eden didnt want them to separate now. He wanted the lycan close, as close as he could get him. The request was simple but Eden’s expression said it all, mostly because he was so confused. Nothing was going on. But then he sighed. “She set you up didnt she?” He asked before he explained hiw the vampyress had an ability to sense bonds within whoever she touched, in the same way Romeo felt feelings. “She found you interesting out on the balcony but knew when she shook my hand that I obviously feel the way I do for you.” He then explained before he rolled his eyes at the thought of her. “She’s a jester in all regards but rather harmless. Just dont let her put thoughts in your head. I dont want you to think I could ever be with a woman like that or anyone that isnt the man who forever carved his initial into my shoulder. You can add the rest if that makes you feel more secure with me.” He said, as his shirt was still fully opened. He let go of Romeo and let him shift back, though he couldnt help but chuckle. “I dont think I’d want to playfight with you when you’re like this.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 8:54 pm

So that was how she was, huh. Romeo found it rather amusing now that he knew, but up until now he had felt quite at a loss. Changing back his ring dropped on the ground, he picked it up delicately, placing it in Eden's hand for safekeeping. The beast couldn't help but huff, yelping a bit as it made a playful gesture with his head, wagging it's tail a bit before standing straight once more.
Off they went. The walk wasn't too bad, and seeing them together might've made the drunkards bustling through the city have a good story to tell later. Being that he couldn't speak, he let Eden catch him up on everything he had missed if he even wanted to talk about it. Otherwise he wouldn't mind the silence, only nudging him from time to time as it was a way for him to show affection in this form. Arriving at Eden's mansion, he was greeted by the gate by one of the vampyre's employees. They were holding a robe for the lycan and as he shifted back to himself he slipped in to it quite easily, tying it in the front. There was something he thought about while he they had been walking. "Miss Acton told me she knew my father back in the day when I was just a kid ... do you think she would rat me out?" He asked in a ponder. Eden seemed to know her better.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 9:06 pm

He took the ring as he was given it, looking at it rather quickly. It was new but it was nothing he could ask about now that the lycan had transformed. Instead he placed it in his pocket where it would be safe. “A lycan and a vampyre takes a stroll down the street. Interesting evening?” He asked, repeating what the lycan had said back when they had met but twisted it just a slight bit. He chuckled at the thought. It felt like so long ago with all that had happened.
He explained of all the family members that had shown up, those that could bear the name but not directly to be acknowledged for inheritance. He explained how it had always been tradition that one part of the Parish family kept the blood fresh while the other could mingle all they wanted. It was maybe a little complicated but then again, it made more and more sense why Laure and him had been the way they had. “My mother and father were cousins from the direct line, the only one left, so if I die, the wealth and power goes to some half bred Parish.” He said, but then he sighed. “By family law, I should be out looking for a cousin or relative with the likeliest chance of being pure Parish….” He said, but then he eyed the lycan. “Contain your jealousy, I lead the family now so I can do what I want.” He said ratger seriously, to then smile softly at him like there was really nothing to worry about.

They arrived at the mansion and as the lycan shifted back, Eden took out the ring he was supposed to keep safe, handing it to the lycan. The question made him shrug. “Not if you stay on her good side.” He said but wasnt too sure. It probably wasnt good that the vampyress had something on the young lycan.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 9:13 pm

Romeo knew that Kareema could turn out to be a thorn in his side, but he had every intention on keeping her on his good side. "Perhaps we should invite her over ... She seems to have taken a liking to both if us after all, maybe we could strike a deal with her?" She had mentioned how she liked people and how she felt gravitated towards him. Maybe they could use that in their favor? He sighed, heading inside as he looked around. Being quite surprised at how everything had been moved around. "You've changed it around in here, huh?" He noted, smiling at the vampyre, "I like it."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 9:24 pm

Strike a deal? He hummed and sighed. “I suppose that would be a good idea. At least to know where she stands.” He said, following as they headed inside. With the replacements having arrived and no sister to organize, Eden had had to figure it out himself. But he had also had help, it wasnt that he was completely left to his own. “Well, it’s a new start, isnt it? It should look different then too.” He said, before he looked at Romeo. “And at least you’re not here to fight for the right to be with me.” He said as he turned to the lycan, his hands moving over to play with the belt on the robe. “I like the idea of you being all naked underneath.” He said, lifting his gaze to the lycan’s, smiling as he felt silly for having the need to say that.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 9:30 pm

A fresh and new start. It seemed like the vampyre was still very relieved about what had gone down. Though the attention soon turned back on him, and he looked down to see his hands play with the belt of the robe, chuckling softly at the remark. "I'm easy to unwrap," he muttered, leaning in to kiss his lips tenderly, "a gift for mister Eden Parish has arrived." Licking the vampyre's lips teasingly, humming softly at the taste. He had missed that burning sensation of their two temperatures clashing. "Can I have my ring back first?" He asked, and if he did he would put it back on his finger. It was clear it fit him like a glove.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 9:40 pm

The mutter was nice and he greeted his lips gladly. The mention of a gift made him hum in delight, more so when the lycan licked his lips. How was he just so effortlessly magnetic? There was that natural underlying thing but Eden was also so in love with him that he probably couldnt be affected that much by the lycan’s ability, other than lusting for him… more than he did? He handed back the ring he kept safe and watched the lycan put it on. “It’s new. A gift?” He asked, though it made sense if his whole family were lycans. It wasnt like Eden’s family ring was much different, bearing the ancient mark of his family. “It fits you well.” He said, taking the lycan’s hand to look a little closer at the ring.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 9:50 pm

"Yeah, the ring gets passed down through the male line usually, but my uncle and my mother both agreed that I deserved it as a graduation gift," he chuckled, letting the vampyre inspect it. His graduation was still a while away, but his mother hadn't been able to contain herself. "The eyes get changed with every owner to fit the color of their lycan form," he explained, "when the ring changes owner or the owner dies, one jewel goes to the wife left behind and the other gets buried with the owner." He looked at it for a bit, "my uncle used it when he was younger, but he felt it was about time it got used again." It was a bit funny how it all was passed down.
The hand that Eden was holding he moved up to cup his face, "I didn't come here to talk about jewelry, " he chuckled, feeling in a good mood right now. He felt relief and happiness. It was weird how emotions could shift so fast. "Have you re-done your bedroom as well?" He asked with a teasing smile, clearly hinting at wanting to see it.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 10:02 pm

He listened as Romeo spoke about the ring. It was an interesting concept, though it was only because Romeo seemed proud of it. Eden couldnt understand but he had also never had to fight for his own ring or have it passed down. Well it was his grandfather’s ring but he had just gotten it without a notice or anything. “You do have beautiful eyes.” He said just as the lycan cupped his face. “Okay, sorry. No jewelry.” He promised.
The question about the bedroom made him hum. “I have.” He said, reaching down to take the lycan’s hand, pulling him with him to show. It was quite neatly rearranged, mostly he had removed anything that Laure had placed or decided where to be. Except a certain picture on the wall that hadnt moved at all. He could still remember how good it had been, the location painted. It was before everything was about control, before Gerard even. He let go of Romeo, letting him look around as he took off his jacket and undid his shirt fully. He still had a patch over his stomach as the lycan blood had really gotten to pool on his stomach and mix with his wounds, so he had a harder time healing the wounds. He sat down on the bed and leaned back on his hand against the linen.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 10:10 pm

Romeo followed gladly, and stepping in to the bedroom it looked very different. All the clutter was gone and it felt more like an actual bedroom than just another room in the house. Stopping to look at the painting he could vaguely remember just staring at it when he was awake and still healing. There was something calming about it.
Turning around he saw Eden had gotten out of his shirt and he walked closer. Seeing the patch on his stomach he frowned a little, reaching down to touch the cold skin around it. "I guess it got in there pretty deep," he sighed, leaning over the vampyre to place a kiss against his lips. "I like this bedroom a lot more now," he whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 10:29 pm

The patch was probably worrisome but Eden’s doctor swore that it would heal eventually. So he just had to trust him. He sighed softly at the kiss, reaching over to gently grasp at the lycan’s belt, pulling him closer instead of just having him leaned over. “Good. I intend for you to get to know each other quite well.” He said, pulling a bit at the belt. He looked down at the knot, knowing he just had to undo it. He seemed to have something on his mind but he didnt know how to really say it. “When I was your age. Laure wanted us to seduce and bring in men as well.” He said, knowing it would probably ruin the moment a bit, but he felt like he had to say it. “I had never thought about being with men at that time. Frankly, the thought repelled me at first, because I thought I was already in love.” He then said, moving him and the lycan slowly towards the bed, though it was probably too subtle for the lycan to really notice. “She chose the first man that turned her down because that could only mean one thing. That he wasnt into women, because no man would possibly say no to her unless they werent attracted to her in the slightest? But when I spoke to him, it was a whole different story.” He said, looking away for a bit like it was somehow shameful to admit. “We went to an inn, he bought the room, I was supposed to light a candle to let Laure know which room to enter. So I did that, but then he snuck up behind me. Probably thought I had been playing hard to get all night.” He said before he drew in a deep breath, pushing the lycan down on the bed now that they were next to it. “He undressed me and forced himself on me, Laure didnt show up before it was too late.” He said, pushing the lycan a bit further back like he was intending to crawl in between his legs. But instead he placed himself on the lycan’s lap. “I told myself I’d never let any man just do that to me ever again. That I’d never surrender my control and just let someone else do to me as they pleased ever again.” He said, undoing the knot on Romeo’s robe. “But I guess you’ve never been just any man.” He finished the story, leaning down to connect their lips in a tender and loving kiss, that intensified shortly after. “Whatever you want, we’ll do” he said in a soft spoken tone against the lycan’s lips.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 9:57 am

Romeo barely noticed that they moved, too preoccupied with Eden's voice, though as he felt the bed behind him, his normal reaction was to sit down. He got pushed back, feeling the mattress against his back as his heart was beating faster and faster hearing the story that the vampyre told. He had been ready to spread his legs, but then the vampyre crawled on top of him instead, sitting in his lap. His hands rather instinctively moved to touch the vampyre's hips, but never restraining him. Romeo's eyes were fluid. He could feel all the pain that Eden had been through, all the hurt and all the confusion. And it resonated with him so clearly. His robe was undone and the story was finished, but the young lycan couldn't help himself from shaking a little, a few tears escaping as their lips connected. His hand moved up, caressing his cold back and pulling him down closer, letting their bare chests touch. The soft spoken words didn't go unheard, Romeo unjust couldn't think of what to do right now besides being there for him.
One hand moved up, cupping the vampyre's face, looking at his ethereal features that always made the lycan feel in awe. He was a masterpiece, like an ancient sculpture carved so delicately from expensive marble. "I need a moment to stop crying," he muttered, a faint chuckle escaping his lips as he closed his eyes, trying to focus on the feelings that Eden had right now. The love he felt, the happiness of being close. He kissed him carefully, so tender that it almost hurt to move this slow, but he didn't want to move too fast either. "I just want you, Eden," he whispered, opening his eyes to look at the blue green ones. His thumb caressing the carved cheekbone, his other hand grasping light at the bare hip.
He took his time, just touching the vampyre's face, his exposed chest - of course being careful about the patch. "Before everything went down ... at the hotel when you got down on your knees in front of me," he whispered, looking at him with pure adoration as he moved both hands down to undo Eden's pants. "Where you really going to ...?" Referring to the look that Eden had given him. That he was about to please Romeo with his mouth had been so surprising. Perhaps because he had always been rather selective about what he wanted and what he didn't wanted. And oral pleasure was one of those things he often performed on others, but had never really wanted himself. Well until that moment. "Could we try that?" He was clearly being vulnerable right now, and maybe for the first time a little insecure.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 11:25 am

Seeing how Romeo was reacting to his story made him wish there was more to tell. How he could see the lycan feel for him, understand how he had felt back then. Somehow that made him far more comfortable in sharing the story to the extent he did. Would Eden Parish just tell anyone that he once was a shy and scared young man too? No. He felt the soft hand on his face and how it pulled. The same with the hand on his hip, he could feel the lycan’s want to need him. “That’s okay.” He assured him softly at his mutter, giving him the time he needed to calm back down. Maybe it was easier because their chests were pressed together and Eden felt nothing but trust and love for the lycan.
The whisper made him chuckle because that was quite obvious. “But how do you want me?” He asked, looking down at the lycan, shifting between his eyes. He let him think about it and just took the time to close his eyes and lean his head into the lycan’s hand. When he spoke, the vampyre opened his eyes, thinking back before he frowned a bit confused. “Of course I was.” He assured him. The intention had been exactly as the lycan had thought. Eden didnt know what he wanted him to do so he just let him touch him the way he wanted to. When he made up his mind, Eden smiled lovingly and lifted a hand to touch the lycan’s face. Gods, he wanted to just eat him up when he looked like this. “Do you want to make out at first and ease into it?” He suggested but he wasnt the one in charge.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 11:41 am

He was assured and he didn't really know how to feel about it. He wanted it, but he was also scared of embarrassing himself in front of the vampyre. It seemed that while he wasn't normally shy, being here with a person so experienced was quite intimidating. Though he also felt very much wanted, very much needed and above else loved. The suggestion made him nod. Even though Eden wanted him to be in charge he was still a little overwhelmed, so it felt good to just answer simple things. Lifting the vampyre's chin he saw the pale R in the skin on his shoulder. It was like it gave him hope and made him feel more at ease. Pulling Eden's face to his own he let their lips touch. Gently at first, but soon turning more eager and tender. He let his hands feel up the exposed skin of the vampyre's back, pressing him closer as he deepened their kisses.
He was starting to feel more confident. His hand moving down under his pants, grabbing at his butt, moaning in to his mouth. His breath was stackering as their saliva mixed with the introduction of their tongues dancing. "I love you," he muttered in a hasty breath as he tried breathing once again, nuzzling their noses together. "My boyfriend," he chuckled, clearly so happy with actually having something to call him. They had established something now. Something that could grow, something that was worth fighting for. "Fuck, call me that ... Call me your boyfriend," he pleaded, attacking his neck with kisses and small bites, pulling him closer. He felt so warm, so happy.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 12:02 pm

He smiled at the nod because then they knew where to start. He lifted his head at the guiding hand, though he couldnt help but look down to see the lycan look at the mark. It was primitive but somehow cute because Eden understood. He had felt the same urge to claim the lycan somehow but he was raised too well mannered to ever do something like that. Even if the temptation was there. He felt the pull and greeted the soft lips, closing his eyes as he indulged how tender and fragile it was in a sense. The vulnerability, he ate it up as it was soon replaced by need and love. His hands grabbed onto the lycan’s shoulders as the kiss deepened, letting him feel him up and feel in control. Eden didnt mind just following his lead. Though when he felt the lycan grasp at his butt he felt surprised and yet good.
He felt the lycans breath warm against his cold skin, or could he even claim to be cold now that they were practically rubbing together? “I love you too.” He said back with a soft smile, licking his lips a little from the excess saliva. The lycan always tasted so good. He closed his eyes as Romeo rubbed their noses together but his words made Eden open his eyes to look at him. His boyfriend. He liked the sound of that.
When Romeo asked him to say it back, Eden smiled, pushing the lycan off his neck to lay down, moving as well as he kissed his neck and began moving the kisses down. “My boyfriend.” He said against his chest, stopping for a bit before he looked up at Romeo. “I…” he began kissing his skin again, moving down his chest though only one kiss at a time. “Eden.” kiss “Parish” another kiss “belong… to… Romeo.. Trevino… Altera.. as… he.. is…” he stopped at his stomach, having slowly crawled down to sit between his legs. He took a few extra kisses, stopping at the navel. “… My boyfriend.” He said, lifting a hand to gently grasp around the lycan’s length. He couldnt recall ever having touched him like this before so it was quite nice to finally get the chance to.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 12:13 pm

He could feel the rush of emotions that Eden felt, and of course staying true, he would stop if he did something that the vampyre didn't like. The words being spoken made his whole body tingle. It was funny how two small words could make your whole body tremble. But then Eden took it further, the kisses down his body made him moan softly, feeling the anticipation build with every word spoken. He already missed having Eden on top of him, but as he looked down he caught his eyes just as he spoke those two words again. He barely got to say anything, his eyes soft and then he felt the cold hand around his member. He shivered with pleasure, moaning softly as he hadn't ever felt this sort of tender touch from someone who cared so much for him. "Eden," he moaned, his body tensing as it felt so heavenly. It was only his hand and yet he swore he could crumble right then and there.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2021 12:27 pm

Eden was enjoying this as well, even if he was the one pleasuring the lycan. He was so warm in his hand that Eden feared he would cool him down, but it seemed that the lycan only warmed him up. He eyed him with a soft smile before he got a bit more serious, eyeing the length in his hand before he leaned forward to kiss him. He watched him while he did it, wanting to see how the lycan was taking it in. His hand began carefully jerking him, while he sucked on two fingers. “I’ll help you relax.” He said quite confidently, making sure his fingers were soaked before slowly pressing them into the lycan. His breath trembled a little and he was clearly enjoying it too so much. He pulled at the length, exposing the tip before he opened his mouth and let him in slow, very mindful of his teeth and to take it slow. So he just let the tip in his mouth before pulling him out again, all while his fingers were exploring the lycan’s insides, searching for the sweet spot he knew of. “Is it too much for you?” He asked, looking at the length in his hand. He couldnt describe how bad he just wanted to go right into it and make the lycan say all kinds of noises in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next