Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 12:45 pm

“No, it’s just because you called me perverted, as if your own thoughts are clean and innocent.” He chuckled. His eyes followed the hand, his jaw tensing as the lycan touched himself. “I’m hoping it’s out of the greed and need you feel for me.” He remarked, drawing in a deep breath. “You’re going to drive me crazy if you keep touching yourself.” He admitted in a lowered tone, lifting his gaze to the lycan’s beautiful hazel. He was being rather serious about his words. It was rather frustrating to not be able to just act how he wanted to in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 12:52 pm

"But you don't want me to stop it either," he whispered, sighing softly as he continued despite the vampyre's warning. If Eden tried doing something stupid, Romeo would move away, "You're supposed to be healing," he reminded him with a bratty smile. It was a little amusing.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 12:59 pm

The whisper was true, he didnt want him to stop, but he felt the urge to reach out all the way down into his fingertips. So he did but the lycan moved away. “You are cruel.” He said as he sat down with a sigh next to the lycan, turned slightly on his side to rest his elbow on the back of the couch, looking on in dismay. “Are you just going to be a tease?” He asked in slight annoyance but he would be lying to say that he didnt enjoy this as well.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 1:07 pm

Romeo smiled as it seemed Eden got the hint. "You wanted the tired boy in the bathtub, didn't you?" He asked, turning to let the vampyre have a better view. Slowly he unzipped his pants, gritting as he felt his pants were already too tight for this seating. He moved his hand down his underwear, moaning softly as he started getting more in to it. And yet he kept looking at Eden, as if that was the only thing that could keep him hard at this point.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 1:41 pm

“I dont just want any tired boy. I want you Romeo.” He clarified, looked down his body. He did notice how the lycan was looked at him and he reached over to touch his face, that wasnt against the rules was it? “Tell me what you feel from me.” He urged him, knowing it would only be good things. How Eden was craving him more than humans could crave air to survive.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 2:08 pm

Romeo scoffed because of course Eden only wanted him at this point. His heart was going crazy right now, and as he reached forward he didn't have the strength to pull away, relishing in the loving emotions. The need, the hunger, the craving. "Everything," he muttered q little strained.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 2:13 pm

Eden smiled at his answer. But he also looked down and frowned slightly. “You’re forgetting to touch yourself. Or are you too busy getting off on what you feel from me?” He teased him, but then he smiled a little brighter. “You call me perverted and yet you sit here and leech off my need to feel pleasure. Now who’s the real pervert?” He asked, relishing in these teases as he looked at him. He looked down at the lycan’s hand. “Look.” He said, wanting the lycan to watch himself as well. That would tick off the vampyre just right.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 2:50 pm

It was true. He was forgetting all about touching himself. But it was only because it felt almost better to just soak up the emotions that Eden was putting out. It felt more encompassing than just touch. "I don't want to look," he whispered, he didn't like looking at himself like that, it made him feel weird. It was better to just look at him. Feel him. He did start stroking himself again, and as he did he was starting to gain a bit of color in his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 3:19 pm

“Oh but you look so good.” He hummed, it wasnt going to stop the vampyre from looking. Though it was hard to choose between watching his hand or his face that looked so good with the red cheeks and blissful expression of strain. “Do you feel good?” He asked, caressing his cheek gently before moving his hand down to touch his shirt a little. He pinched his nipple through the fabric, tensing his jaw a little as it was so hard to contain himself, yet he would do just that.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 3:37 pm

Gritting his teeth in pure pleasure, he gasped softly as Eden pinched him. And yet he didn't shy away from the touch. He didn't want to finish, in fact he felt selfish enough to wanting to spend the rest of their time today like this. "I don't want to cum," he suddenly said, looking at Eden being rather serious. "I don't want to seem satisfied when I return home," he said. It was quite an ingenious plan.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 3:46 pm

He liked watching him, it felt so intimate and enticing. The sudden words made him look at the lycan with softer eyes. “Of course you dont.” He scoffed but he understood why, especially as the lycan said it. “Then stop and relax for a bit… and then start again.” He urged him, leaning over to kiss his cheek, just feeling his hot cheeks against his cold lips. “Red with frustration or anger? Who’s to tell the difference?” He mumbled against the soft skin.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 4:41 pm

Romeo was trembling a bit, looking at Eden ad he nodded, letting go, feeling his whole body tense. Fuck it was agony. He was panting softly, feeling each small kiss against his warm cheek. "I feel a little selfish," he muttered, chuckling softly as he reached over. How could Eden stand being this hard? He undid the vampyre's pants, touching him carefully instead. "Don't worry, this will keep me on edge just fine," he said, turning his head to kiss him as he slowly started stroking him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 5:18 pm

Romeo looked so sweet right now and Eden wanted to imprint the look in his mind. The mutter made the vampyre scoff because he definitely didnt see it that way. “You dont know how much you’re just helping me remember you when I relieve myself.” He said to then moan as the lycan touched him. “You’re just using this as an excuse to touch me.” He chuckled but returned the kiss as he opened his legs for the lycan to get a better grip on him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 6:24 pm

"It's a damn fine excuse," he replied relishing in the sounds that the vampyre produced. He sounded so sweet and melodic. "And don't pretend you haven't thought about me ... pleasing you like this or," he whispered, shifting himself to lean down to the vampyres member, letting it spring free and touch his tongue that was already drooling just for him. He went to work, bopping his head, enjoying every last bit of him and moaning softly.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 6:44 pm

He wasnt wrong, Eden wasnt going to deny him touching him in however way he wanted. The whisper however made him narrow his eyes a bit before the lycan leaned down, the tongue was a tease, one Eden much enjoyed with the warm saliva. He felt his warm and wet mouth around him, moaning at the sensation. “You cant tell me this wont satisfy you.” He said between his moans, placing a hand in the thick soft dark hair Romeo had. He had a loose grip on him just watching as he swallowed him up with ease.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 10:30 pm

Romeo didn't reply, because it was obvious he loved this. Feeling how Eden was enjoying it fully, feeling every small detail of his mouth as he took him in time and time again. And yet he felt good doing it like this, so good that he knew it was a risk, and even so he just wanted it. It was as far as it was going to go for a while. But he didn't mind. He knew that soon enough they could go crazy.
He had to breathe, releasing his length with a small gasp. He looked a little messy, a bit of drool on his chin, as he moved slowly down to the floor. He sat between his legs, smiling up at him, jerking his now soaked member. "I won't really feel satisfied before I feel you fully," he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 10:47 pm

It was truly amazing what the lycan could do with just his mouth. Eden couldnt prefer one thing they did over the other as he seemed to amaze him every time. “I almost wouldnt believe you from the sounds you produce.” He argued with a soft scoff, leaning over to connect their lips, licking some of the drool off his chin before kissing him again. He however couldnt help but moan by the hand that kept stimulating him. “I’m close.” He moaned softly, not really lying.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 10:57 pm

He greeted his lips, but moved up a bit so the vampyre wouldn't have to strain himself. " Delicatamente," he muttered softly, at Eden's moan, and as the vampyre was about to give in, he placed his mouth around him once more, taking his load quite easily. Sitting still until the vampyre had given the last of him, he sat back up, swallowing for an easy clean up. "Bellisimo," he whispered, kissing the vampyre's tip gently, just getting the last drop with him before moving a little closer, resting his head in his lap, looking up at him with lovestruck eyes. His cheeks were still red, but he had amazingly not given in to his own high. "Do you feel better now?" He whispered in a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 11:09 pm

The mutter sent sweet shivers down his spine, there was just something about the lycan speaking his mothertongue. He had to be doing this on purpose now that the vampyre had pointed it out before. He felt Romeo’s lips around him once again and didnt really hold back as he let his high flood his mind. His fingers softly dug into the couch’s fabric, his body tensing as he just felt so good. He looked at the lycan, scoffing at the whisper, “You’re really treating me now.” He remarked, a little breathless though he would quickly recover. Romeo placed his head in his lap and he gently stroke his hair, looking at his flushed cheeks. “I do. Far better, thank you.” He chuckled, sighing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 11:18 pm

Romeo just smiled content with his work. "I do hope this won't effect our contract, Mr. Parish," he said teasingly, though he did find it quite funny himself. But what else was there really to say? "I love you," he sighed, closing his eyes for a little while, a content smile on his lips. "We didn't strain you too much, I hope?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 11:34 pm

“I’m afraid it has changed everything.” He said with a teasing smile, still caressing the lycan’s cheek. “There is simply no way I could ever work with a firm you’re in without having a conflicting bias towards your wellbeing.” He admitted softly before he chuckled. He smiled as the lycan said he loved him. “You’re my everything.” He just said in reply. It felt stronger than I love you because it was true at this point. The question about his wound made him shake his head. “I dont feel it. So I dont think anything happened.” He assured him. He leaned back and sighed deeply. “Is this where you leave me, now that you’ve emptied me and gotten your fill?” He asked, a slight worry in his tone. He didnt want the lycan to go, even if it was necessary. He was greedy like that.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 11:47 pm

"It is," he sighed. He had already stayed here longer than was probably normal, but he knew it had to be like this, "I'll try to come by before that event ... Maybe send me a message about all information I might need." He got up from the floor, adjusting his clothes and doing up his pants once more. The only thing he couldn't change was his red cheeks, but he knew that they could be played off as angry cheeks once he got home. Besides, his body felt frustrated because it hadn't gotten the release it so desperately wanted.
Reaching down he cupped his face with one hand, leaning down to kiss him once again, "I'll think of you later," he whispered against his lips, and that wasn't a lie. Once he had settled everything with his uncle he would take a long shower and get himself sorted. He was just sad that Eden wouldn't be there. "Make sure to rest, alright, I can't have you slacking when we have a deadline to meet," he chuckled, leaning away as he grabbed his stuff.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 07, 2021 11:55 pm

Eden sighed in dismay. “I promise to stay in touch.” He said. He knew he had been hard to reach but he wasnt going to do that to the lycan anymore. The lycan leaned down and connected their lips and Eden returned the kiss tenderly. He hated goodbye kisses though he had never really shared them with someone before. He just hated goodbye’s in general, but that was something he would deal with on his own. “I cant wait to hear about it.” He hummed, getting up as the lycan leaned away. “I probably will have to meet with Lucius Trevino as he is going to want an explanation directly. But I’ll promise to keep myself dull and healing.” He assured him. Once the lycan was set, he wrapped his arms around him and held him close. “You should go before I change my mind and take you hostage.” Which sadly wasnt a lie. He unwillingly let go and saw him off, keeping his expression neutral as the driver seemed to stand ready to take in the angry lycan.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 12:06 am

No a hostage situation wouldn't be wise right now. He wrapped his arms around the vampyre, holding him close before he had to head out, putting on a show for the driver. "Just ... Drive!" He muttered in a sharp tone, his face still red and his hands shaking a little. Just to play up the dramatics. As soon as the car stopped at his uncle's mansion he didn't even wait for the driver to open the door before he stormed out and up the stairs, keeping the momentum going. Going in he slammed the door, heading straight up to his room, red and fuming and as he reached his bedroom an idea struck him. He knew his uncle would be worried now, and Romeo started packing his bags.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2021 12:12 am

Eden watched him drive off, smiling a little to himself as the lycan was rather cute to him when he was angry like this. He went back inside and prepared to switch the patch after a cigarette.

Everyone at the Trevino mansion heard the commotion. Doors slamming loud enough to startle the servant walking with the afternoon tea. Lucius frowned in surprised before he decided to get up and see what it was that was going on. Knocking on the door he entered to see the lycan pack his bags. “Romeo, what’s going on with you?” He asked, but could almost guess that things hadnt gone as planned. He however wasnt angry but more surprised that Romeo was taking it this way. “Stop packing your bag, talk to me instead.” He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal   The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath of Love and Betrayal
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next