Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Another day another trouble - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Another day another trouble - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Another day another trouble - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Another day another trouble - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Another day another trouble - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Another day another trouble

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Baal

Baal

Full name : Belial Sionis Kharne
Quote : It made sense to let my heartstrings play at the sound of your laughter

Another day another trouble - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 1:40 am

He looked at her as she stood, keeping his faint smile over his lips that only seemed to grow as he felt her finger under his chin and shortly after felt her lips. Even if it was short, it was still just getting to feel her lips against his that was enough. He opened his eyes at her whisper, making a soft scoff at how bold he found her innocent approach. Didnt she know that whispers like this was something his body couldnt stand for, even if it was beaten and bruised? He was about to reply as she laid out another option, one that seemed less like him feeling an inner conflict between keeping his hands off her when it was all his mind would have been on. It was settled either way, his body was too tired to let him get up on his own and tge only one that might have been able to carry him had just decided to go pick up on his studies rather than face his problems - Maybe that was an unecessary thought of the daemon, but luckily his lovely fenix wasnt a mindreader. Though she would have had to filter through all the thoughts of her to get to that.
Her grumbling stomach made him chuckle as she seemed to blush. He found it endearing that she reacted this way to something that was quite natural. “I suppose I’ll be waiting here,” he said with a half smile, returning her kiss with a sweetness to his lips. He watched her leave and closed his eyes for what would have seemed like a moment, but he quickly just drifted off to sleep as soon as she wasnt there to keep his mind going. Even though he had wanted to stay awake, the lack of proper sleep and the whole surgery with no anesthetic to help him, it had been a lot to handle.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

Full name : Buffy Elior Fayre
Quote : The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes.

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 10:10 am

Nova simply placed the soul against the daemon's lips, knowing his body would normally react and take it in even if he was asleep. Then she decided to leave, give herself some room to walk and feel the fresh air against her skin. Mika joined her, leaving the apartment she looked back shortly, smiling, however she knew the worst was yet to come.

Buffy came back in to the living room, munching on a mouthful of egg. Seeing her daemon asleep made her smile, mostly because he looked so relieved to finally relax. She moved a blanket around him before she ate her meal. When that was finished she turned on the TV, making sure the volume wasn't too loud before she cuddled up to him. She placed his arm around her, letting it rest on her hip as she rested her head in his lap. She eventually napped as well, feeling like she was safe for the first time in a couple of days. A few hours passed, but she felt like she had simply blinked and the watch on the wall had just made a jump on it's own. Blinking a few times, she placed a hand on her stomach, frowning as she felt nauseous. She almost fell out of the couch, running to the bathroom. She reached the toilet in time, her meal hardly digested ending up in the clear water of the bowl. Groaning she felt her stomach retract once more, emptying her stomach further. Maybe it had just been bad eggs? She sat back on the bathroom floor, placing her forehead against her knees as she tried to calm her body down from the initial shock. She was shaking a little, feeling like she was going to throw up once more, but she knew there was nothing left. On shaky feet she moved to stand up, flushing out the mess in the toilet before looking at herself in the mirror. Her vision slightly blurry she sighed as she started rinsing her mouth and brushing her teeth. Buffy leaned herself against the sink, needing support as her legs were shaking so much. She was far from cold, she actually felt like she was burning up, but she wasn't sure if it was just because of the vomiting or the fact she had slept fully clothed and under blankets with Baal. Spitting in to the sink, she rinsed her mouth again before placing her toothbrush back in its holder. She had been told by her mother how fast the pregnancy had been with Buffy and Xander, but if that was true she was carrying a fenix, right? Either way it was too surreal to think of a race yet, let alone think of things moving this fast. Buffy splashed a bit of water on her face, bowing over the sink just to stabilize herself. As she looked back up in the mirror she felt like her face had changed, however it really hadn't. Her vision were just a bit more blurry now and she felt like crying because she didn't know what what going on. Sitting down on the edge of the tub she hid her face in her palms, hoping it would just pass, but then she felt her stomach rumble. She was hungry, of course she was, but she also had a fear that whatever she put between her lips and swallowed would be forced right out of her again.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 12:12 pm

He had felt the soul being pressed against his lips and she had been right to assume that his body just accepted it instinctively. Nothing could really wake him from his sleep now, not even Buffy shuffling around or getting comfortable as she laid down and cuddled up to him. His dreams were weird, feeling so real and yet he was aware that it wasnt. It was the memory from last night’s dreams, where he felt like he was stuck between the two worlds that he knew now, and even though he knew that Trent had healed him, his mind was still going crazy with tge experience he had had. His body was however not going to react to whatever scheme his mind was on, staying relaxed to it’s best ability, his fingers twitching a little from time to time as the only indicator of him dreaming. It was only when the few hours had passed and he couldnt feel her by his side anymore that he opened his eyes. “Hmm?” He hummed confused as he looked around. Rather carefully he unwrapped himself from the blanket and grabbed a hold of the edge of the armest before he pulled to get himself up. Gritting his teeth a little as he felt the pressure on his stitches from using his arms  and a wobbly feeling in his legs, he still managed to get up. He took a moment to feel whether he could actually walk, frowning a little in his concentration. He made a few steps and then decided that walking wouldnt be too difficult but he wouldnt test his luck with not using the support from the walls in the hallway, “Buffy?” He carefully called out, his voice a little groggy from his slumber. He looked around while he waited for an answer and maybe his worries were getting the best of him rather fast but he couldnt help it.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 12:23 pm

She couldn't really tell how long she had been sitting here on the edge of the tub, however her feet and legs were feeling like pins and needles. She focused a lot on just breathing, as that seemed to be the only thing not making her nauseous. As she heard Baal call out she sighed. She didn't really like him seeing her this way, mostly because he needed healing and sleep. Lots of it if it was up to her. "I'm in here," she finally replied, her voice shaky from her body's recent experience. Sighing she looked at the tile under her feet, just following the pattern as it seemed to help her a little. Not that it really did anything but take her mind off of whatever was going through it. When she felt like she could stand up she went to the door, opening it, she looked at her daemon with an exhausted expression. "You shouldn't be walking around love," she said in a soft voice, reaching for him to take his hand, but her body felt weak. She was still shaking a little bit, but the worst had passed. The only thing that mattered right now was how her stomach kept rumbling at how empty it now was. She looked at him with a soft smile, trying to show that he didn't need to worry, however she was not sure if she was worried or just tired. "Let's get you to bed," she whispered, taking his hand as her legs were still shaking. It must've been all her worry just showing physically now that he was healing. She couldn't begin to believe that it was the child already showing itself. She walked with him, and although she felt her body weak, she wanted to stay strong for him. "I just ate some bad eggs," she said, smiling as genuine as she could muster without pulling a pained expression.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 12:49 pm

He turned his head to the bathroom at her answer, frowning a little worried when he could hear that something wasnt right. With the help of the walls he got to the door but there was still a few paces when she opened the door and stood there. He felt a little annoyed at his body because to him, his legs should have been working just fine, but it was the exhaustion making him a little unsure. He was about to object at her words, tell her once more that he would be fine, but he was sure she would get tired of hearing those words over and over. “I know,” he replied instead, locking his hand around hers with a soft squeeze. He heard her stomach’s slight grumble and it made him frown after her words about getting him in bed, “You need to eat my love,” he said before he seemed to worry more. He had seen the bowl on the coffee table, so he knew she had been eating. “Bad eggs?” He asked but he couldnt hide how he didnt fully believe her, especially as he caught the smell of something sour for a moment. He stopped before he lifted his other hand from the wall, placing it against her cheek as he made her look at him, “I’m not gonna lie to you. It’s not weird that a daemon child wouldnt accept the food you eat. But it shouldnt be happening already,” he said, touching her cheekbone gently.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 4:49 pm

Buffy looked at Baal as he placed a hand against her cheek, leaning a bit against it as it seemed to relax her more. She knew he was right, she needed to eat, but the fear of throwing it up only to be left hungry again scared her. “I know it shouldn’t be happening, that’s why I think it’s simply a matter of bad eggs,” she replied, exhaling as she didn’t even know if she believed herself. It all seemed like a mess right now, feeling so tired and hungry at the same time. “I’ll try eating in a bit, I just need to rest a little,” she said, feeling dizzy didn’t really help, but she knew she just needed a little bit of rest before she could do much else. Opening the door to her room she frowned as she felt a pain in her stomach, however it seemed to subside as she laid down on the bed. Breathing normally proved to be a challenge, and she felt bad for knowing that Baal might be worried now. He needed to heal, so she didn’t want the focus to be on her.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 5:32 pm

Even if it had really just been bad eggs, if there was anything Baal couldnt then it was stop his worry once it had started. Maybe it was his curse, but he would rather be safe than sorry. Nodding at her words, though he didnt quite believe them he chose to let it slide, even if his mind was working on different theories as to what could be happening. “Alright my love,” he said in a caring tone, following her into her bedroom. He laid down carefully, this time he was lucky to not stretch himself too far or move his chest that much. He looked at her rather than try to relax, furrowing his brows as he quickly noticed how she didnt breathe normally, “Buffy, tell me what’s going on,” he said as calm as he could, lifting his hand over to touch her arm. “Please,” he whispered, running his thumb along her arm in gentle strokes.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 11:26 pm

As he laid down with her she tried breathing as normally as she could, but she just felt like she couldn't. She felt quite winded after everything. "Honestly, I don't know," she replied a little distressed, looking at him, she touched his face, but her hands were extremely cold. "I hope I'm not getting sick," she mumbled as she closed her eyes. Baal had mentioned something about daemon children not accepting food. But she felt like it wouldn't be a daemon; to be honest she felt rather alright except for the cold sensation in her limbs. Maybe she really just was exhausted. "Tell me ... Tell me about daemon children," she mumbled. He had mentioned it, and she just wanted to take her own mind off of her body reacting this way. Aiden had been born to a seraphim mother, so Buffy didn't think she would come across any problems. The only problem she had was the fact that she was mortal, but why would that be something to be worried about when she thought she was carrying a fenix.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 1:37 am

He didnt worry less when he felt how cold her hands were on his face, exhaling deeply before he grabbed her hand. He kissed the back gently before he just held it and hoped that his warmth would transfer. “How does a fenix get sick?” He asked with a small furrow of his brows that wouldnt go away as long as he felt his worry grow. He shook his head, not wanting her to think too much about it as she already seemed quite distressed as it was.
He sighed at her mumble, leaning over carefully to kiss her forehead. “Well it’s not exactly normal for daemons to be with other species than our own. So my knowledge is limited. All I know is that pregnancy in daemons usually revolves around eating a lot of souls... Which I wouldnt know if you even could,” he tried to explain but he felt like he was stumbling over his own words. He looked into her eyes, “We need to figure out if you really are pregnant,” he said, placing his hand against her stomach as he looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 10:46 am

Buffy sighed, because everyone knew that a fenix rarely got sick. They got cold, that was for sure, but any bacteria mostly burned off before they even got to sneezing. "They do if their flame is starting to burn out," she whispered, not knowing how she felt about saying it. It would only make him worry more, but that was why she didn't know what it was. As he spoke about the daemon experience of pregnancy she swallowed, looking down at her stomach as she frowned. It was all happening at once, and she just wanted a few minutes to relax. His words about them needing to know made her sad, mostly because she knew deep down that there was a child in there. However if it was already starting to affect her, she couldn't help but worry. Baal had said he wouldn't live without her, but what would that mean if the baby lived and she died? Closing her eyes to try and stop herself from crying she took a trembling inhale. "I don't know where I could get tested and the Order wouldn't find out," she said in a soft voice, trying to hide the whirlwind of emotions in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 6:45 pm

If she had been trying to quelch his worry then it wasnt really working when she said her flame could be burning out. He shook his head as he kept holding her hand to his lips, closing his eyes to exhale in a tremble. “I dont want that to happen,” he whispered a little scared. He seemed to be fishing for the right explanation to her question but it was difficult. Most stories of pregnancies didnt end well and frankly he was scared to even consider it. He looked down at his hand on her stomach, frowning a little to himself. If he knew any easy way to figure it out, he would have said so right away. “There must be a way,” he said with a sigh. He leaned back into his pillow, staring up at the ceiling to clench his jaw. “I dont want to lose you,” he said in a quiet tone, closing his eyes when he felt them well up.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 11:27 pm

Of course he didn't want that to happen. She didn't want either, but she also knew that she was living on borrowed time either which way they were looking at it. A fenix did not live long, that was just how things were and always had been. Even living past 70 could prove difficult and she feared that it would be a task too filled with burdens for Baal to carry. Nodding silently at his words, she knew he was right, but right now she couldn't think of any way to be certain. She could go to the doctors, but seeing how the Order had seized information about Aiden so easily, she feared that the same would happen to her. As he briefly looked at the ceiling she didn't know what to do, she placed a hand over the one he had on her stomach, pressing it closer as if it would protect her. "Baal, you worry too much; It was just bad eggs and maybe that's all there is to it," she whispered in a soft voice. She placed her hand on his cheek, turning his head gently to face her, even if he didn't open his eyes. "A fantastic middle, right? Our middle is hardly there, and I hope it will start with our wedding," she whispered softly, placing a gentle kiss against his lips. "I'll birth you so many children that you might be swimming in the sea of our offspring, and we'll live a nice life in a small house with just enough room for us all," she said. Her voice sounding a bit stronger, frowning as she looked down to her stomach. It was strange, because she had always been so determined and once she set her mind to something it happened. "We both know a fenix cannot live long, but I have decided to not die before I've seen us as a fully fletched family," she said, tears in her eyes as she felt emotional. She was still hungry, she knew she had to eat. "Perhaps I'm just getting picky? My mother always said how she craved gummy bears with mustard when she was bearing me and Xander," she chuckled, hoping to lighten the mood somehow.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 11:53 pm

Even if it had just been bad eggs, his mind had already started with the thoughts of what would happen if he lost her. It wasnt in his control at any point at all, it just felt like a cold grip around his heart. She moved his head and he didnt struggle but her whisper made him grit his teeth a little to not make a sound though he wanted to whimper. Was it too greedy of him to not have meant his words? That he had wanted it all to be fantastic with her and not just the middle. He listened to her words but he didnt open his eyes, he couldnt. He was scared with the thoughts of losing her and they burned bright in his mind even if she promised him that she would shower him with children. “Buffy, please,” he begged her softly. He opened his eyes to look into hers, looking away to sniffle, “It’s all moving too fast for my heart. It feels like you’ll be gone in a moment,” he whispered.
He didnt want to not look at her, so instead he moved his face to look at her stomach, look at their hands. He felt the tears run down his cheeks, knowing she was trying her best to comfort him but it seemed like a lost cause. He just swallowed hard before he pushed himself up to sit, gritting his teeth in pain. “I’m sorry,” he mumbled, pushing his head back against the headboard as he blinked a few tears away. “I just cant lose you,” he said again in a mumble, rubbing the wetness in his eyes away, though it wouldnt help. The place she had carved out to be in his heart would be something that she took with her when she left. And maybe he was scared to not feel anything after that. A silly thought sprung from the overflow of worries.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 12:06 am

Buffy felt a few of her own tears escaping, taking trembling breaths as he started pleading with her. She just wanted him to know what she was dreaming off, how she saw her future with him so clearly in her head. She scoffed softly at his words, but perhaps to him it would only be a minute they would truly spend together compared to his lifespan. "Belial ... If I was dying, I would've dreamt it," she said in a firm voice. She knew that a fenix would know when the time was close, and she had not had any dreams regarding death. On the contrary she had only dreamt of life, specifically the one growing in her as he worried. He moved to sit up, and she felt it rather hurtful that he wouldn't look her in the eyes. His words were silly to her, mostly because he sounded so stubborn, however she didn't laugh. Rather, she looked at him with pleading eyes. "You can never lose me," she said, speaking the truth. Even if she died, she knew she would always be with him in his heart. Reaching up she placed a careful hand against his chest, feeling his heart beat behind his ribcage. "Please just look at me," she said, feeling her lower lip quiver a bit. "Look at me and see my flames, see the life that is bursting from me right now because I have you here," Buffy said softly. Her eyes were bright, determined even, showing that she was not lying when she said she was happier when he was with her. The flames were strong, just as strong as when they had had their first night together. "Belial, I love you, and believe me when I say we will find a way, but right now, I need you to heal," she said.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 12:20 am

How could she be so certain he wondered? She was a fenix, for him that meant that eventually she would have to pass onto a new life, a new beginning where she would get all her firsts again, but with someone else to fill her heart with love. At least that was what his mind was telling him and he didnt dare to admit it. He felt her hand on his chest and his breath trembled a little with emotion as he looked down at it. Her plea for him to look at her stung because he knew he was being unfair. He looked at her when she spoke of her flame, looking into her eyes though he couldnt be anything but sad. He touched her face gently, wishing he could hold her forever, his stubborn nature wouldnt allow him to think there couldnt be a way. He cupped her face in his hand, leaning closer to her to kiss her in a tender yet vulnerable kiss. He kept his lips against hers, his eyes still closed as he sighed deeply, “I’ll heal,” he promised her in a whisper, pressing his forehead against hers for a bit before he leaned away. He didnt want to lay down, feeling like laying down was wasting time but he wouldnt heal if he didnt. He did lay down eventually, though it seemed to be anything than what he wanted, “You should eat,” he said in a quiet tone, looking at her with serious eyes. The tears had formed their trails but he wasnt going to cry anymore.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 1:26 am

Buffy looked at him, seeing the hurt in his eyes and the tears drying on his face didn't feel good. Soon enough she felt his lips press against her own, sighing as she leaned in to the tenderness of the kiss. Had other lips ever tasted so sweet even if the destiny was bitter? As he leaned away, she frowned slightly, her lips still separated as if her body had hoped for another kiss. Feeling his forehead against hers was like having a secret connection that only the two of them knew about. His words filled with promise made her relax more, although her body was still cold she was heating up by being near him. Maybe it had just been bad eggs, or that was at least what she hoped for right now. He moved away and as he laid back down she just wanted to cuddle up to him. However his concerned voice made her nod in agreement. "I'll grab something to eat; I bet that Aiden has probably left a whole stock of soups in the freezer," she said. She didn't want to leave the bed however, frankly she wanted to stay close to him and just listen to him breathing. But she knew she had to eat. Her stomach was starting to hurt and she sighed. "I'll make me some food, and then I want to feel your arms around me," she said softly. She leaned down over him, pushing a bit of her blonde hair behind her ear as she looked at Baal, a smile creeping upon her lips. "Don't miss me too much," she whispered sweetly against his lips before giving him a brief kiss. Then she moved out to the kitchen, looking at what they had in the fridge and freezer. She placed a hand on her rumbling stomach, and for some reason she couldn't help but smile a little to herself. "Let's see what you like; you clearly don't like eggs," she whispered to her stomach, but it was more so to the child than to herself. She started out slow, and quickly figured out that peanut butter for some reason was something she liked all of a sudden. Finding some carrots as well she started dipping them in to the peanut butter. It didn't make her nauseous, but she couldn't live off of that alone. Sitting down for a while she tried feeling her stomach. There was no sign of the need to hurl everything out of her system, and it made her smile a bit. Quickly she found that anything related to something produced by animals made her sick, but it was still a work in progress. This meant that she finally got something to eat, making her stomach stop rumbling and screaming for food. She placed her hands against the radiator in the kitchen, sighing in relief at the heat before she ate the rest of her plate with nuts and apples. Strangely she felt rather content as she came back in to the living room. Color had come back to her face, and she didn't feel like her vision was blurry. "I think I might be carrying a vegan," she chuckled, placing a hand on her full stomach. She shook her head, it was stupid, but she liked the joke of it.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 1:52 am

He felt relieved that she agreed because it slowly soothed some of his worries, not all of them but some. He caressed her arm in soft strokes as she thought of Aiden’s stockpile, makikg him frown a little. He knew for a fact that the hybrid had stored a good bunch of homemade stuff in the freezer or at least he assumed that when he had seem her pack and stock it a week or two back, that they possibly couldnt have gotten time to finish it when the hybrid kept making fresh dinners. “I promise, I’ll hold you closer than ever,” he said in a quiet tone, his hand still caressing her. She leaned closer and her smile made him sigh quietly. Sometimes he wondered how someone as bright and happy as her could deal with him being so filled with worry and something gloomish. Her whisper against his lips followed by the sweet touch of a kiss made him grab her arm lightly as he pressed himself a little closer to her. He couldnt help it, and as he realized, a small smile did manage to creep up on his lips. “You know I will,” he argued before he watched her leave. When she left his smile faded a little when he turned his eyes to the ceiling. He just told himself in faint whisper that he had to heal, for the sake of her and whatever that was to come.
He closed his eyes as he thought about the things with the order. He would have to return to them at some point, but even if that was another part of reality, he could have sworn that his want to have been delusional just for the time being was immense. Daft and delusional, in happy bliss to be showering Buffy with all the love he could give. Nova had given him a chance to be with Buffy, but was it forever? Had he even been right to assume that she was the one to leave him? Those thoughts didnt cross his mind, but thank the elders that they didnt. He closed his eyes for a bit, falling into a light snooze, not completely asleep, but somewhat dreaming. His hand on her side as he just waited for her return.

[Messages between Aiden and Buffy]
[Aiden:] I just remembered that I had promised to help you get your tests.
[Aiden:] If you want I can still get those for you. I’d need to drop off my key for Nova anyway, since I promised her a place to stay.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 10:30 am

Buffy heard her phone buzz, looking to the small table at the couch. Walking over she picked it up, unlocking it before reading the messages. Somehow she felt a bittersweetness to the messages. However she was grateful for Aiden's written words.

[Buffy:] Yeah, that would be great ... I'm having some weird experiences
[Buffy:] But we can speak about that if you stop by

She felt s little too paranoid to actually write anything about Baal or even the thought of being pregnant. Looking at the bowl on the coffee table she sighed, grabbing it to at least place it back out in the kitchen, letting it fill with water. She didn't feel like she wanted to do the dishes, mostly because she wanted to snuggle up to Baal, just listen and relaxing. She made sure to lock the apartment door, knowing that both Aiden and Xander had an extra key. Nova, well if she wanted to come in she guessed she would have to ring the bell. Walking back to the bedroom felt a lot easier than the last time, and Buffy couldn't help but smile as she stood a bit in the doorframe. Looking at Baal just made her happy, seeing him rest was even better. She was careful as she removed her clothes, instead opting for some more loose fitting clothes. She had a pajamas she liked wearing on cozy nights. Putting it on she then walked to the bed, crawling under the covers and snuggling up to her daemon. "I've eaten," she said calmly, just before he got to ask her at least. "Did I wake you?" she whispered softly, hoping that she hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 12:00 pm

He heard her come in but he was still in his light slumber, so in his mind he thought he was still just relaxing with his eyes closed and not half asleep. It wasnt until she crawled under the covers and he felt her colder than himself under the covers that he opened his eyes a little and realized he had been sleeping. Her words got a sleepy smile on his face as he leaned in to kiss her temple a little slow and lazy. He wrapped his arms around to to hold her tight like he had promised, but he had to be mindful of his wound on his chest. “You might have. It’s fine though. I can always sleep with you close to me.” He assured her calmly before he dug his nose into her hair and closed his eyes. He kept a hand over her stomach, feeling the slumber overtake him again so slowly, he thought he was still just resting his eyes.

[Aiden:] I’ll come by soon then. Is Xander home?
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 12:06 pm

She couldn't help but smile, seeing how he moved so slow as if he was still traversing his dream world. His words sweet, yet revealing how drowsy he truly was. It made her chuckle lightly, not too loud as to wake him up fully. Feeling him wrap his arm around her and pulling her close just made her relax. But what made everything fall in to place was feeling how even in his light sleep he was thinking about what she might've been carrying. The hand on her stomach providing her with heat and feeling his breath against her scalp made her feel like she could doze off any second. Then she heard her phone buzz, sighing as she turned around, looking at the screen before replying.

[Buffy:] That sounds good - I've locked the door. You still got a key, right?
[Buffy:] And no, I think Xander went to the Institute to study
[Buffy:] He hasn't texted me, so I don't know when he'll be home
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 12:24 pm

He heard the buzz but it didnt faze him more than him adjusting to her turn to find a way to still hold her close. As long as he could keep his lips on her beautiful head and inhale her scent with every breath, he felt content. It wouldnt take long before he actually just fell asleep, keeping her close without applying pressure or strain to his chest area.

Aiden had her arms wrapped around herself but she didnt feel cold, just sad. She took a sip of some tea that her mother had made for her, grabbing her phone to read it. She wasnt sure what she had expected or hoped to hear, but she did feel relieved that she didnt have to see what she had done.

[Aiden:] I still have the key. I’ll finisj my tea and get the things for you.
[Aiden:] It’ll be an hour or so.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 12:30 pm

Buffy felt Baal's body getting heavier, sighing in relief at the fact he was actually resting. He was a stubborn daemon, stubborn enough to rival her own determination, however they both seemed to understand the necessity of taking care of themselves. At least right now. There was more at stake. Being reunited reminded her of how much she actually needed him in her life. It wasn't just love, it was something deeper. The kind of companionship you only met once in your life. The thought made her a little sad as well, knowing that she would grow old and he wouldn't. Would he still look at her the same as she started gaining wrinkles and grey hair? Lord, she hoped so. Looking at the message that Aiden replied with made her smile a little. Buffy was not blind, she had seen what had been going on between Aiden and Xander today. Normally she would've tried to make both of them stay, speak it out, but she was too hurt to do much more than just accept their choices. She simply replied to the message with a thumbs up emoji, placing her phone on the nightstand. She closed her eyes, feeling those long arms around her, placing a hand over the one he had on her stomach. She felt rather excited. If they had proof, then they could start planning. Plan what they needed to do to keep both themselves and the child safe.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 9:46 pm

Finally being able to sleep in a way that made him relax fully was exactly what he had needed. Having her in his arms when he thought he wouldnt ever feel her soft she was, smelling her hair that was almost like a drug to him. Everything just felt like it had fallen into place, even if there were a lot of worries ahead, there was always the relief that now was going to be just fine. He kept her close and safe, or at least he felt like she was safe as long as he held her. His dreams were a mixture of the good and bad, future and present but the reminder of twitching his hand to feel her stomach felt like it was the pull he needed away from the bad stuff. He slept through Aiden arriving, but it seemed like the hybrid hadnt expected to meet anyone. She locked herself in and depending on whether Buffy came out or not, didnt matter much. She placed the bag with the different sorts of pregnancy tests that she had been able to find, and place the key to her house next to it. Had she still been as shaken up as when she had left, she would have left their key too, but it didnt really occur to her to lay it among the things she dropped off. Maybe that was a good sign.

// Le end of topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day another trouble   Another day another trouble - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another day another trouble
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6