Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 2:37 pm

Shy? He wouldnt say that the lycan had seemed shy in any regards as to what they had done so far. Even as he made Eden grip his throat, which made his skin tingle right where the lycan had touched his hand to where his fingers held on around his throat. The argument was fair enough but Eden couldnt help but think that a real brat wouldnt care about working hard. Though he commended him for the things he had done up until now.
The remark made him scoff because it was true, but Eden didnt work that way. Or he did, but not in someone he had taken an actual interest in. They usually would submit to him one way or another. The lycan seemed to have seen through him, reading him quite perfectly even. He squeezed a little tighter around his neck, but not to strangle him. “I’m guessing you’re just revelling inside now that you’ve figured me out.” He said, leaning a little closer, enough for them to be rather close face to face. “I guess I do admire your cutting edge intelligence.” He admitted, breathing out on his lips before he leaned the rest of the way in, not to kiss, but just to let him feel his lips against his, rubbing them together for a moment. No he wanted the kiss to happen when either of them couldnt take it anymore. “I’ve enjoyed tonight.” He whispered warmly, releasing his grip and moving away while the lycan was allowed to recover before he grabbed his shirt and got into it. He glanced towards the fenix but realized that he truly hadnt cared about her being there. “Next time, I just want you.” He said, looking back at the lycan before he made his leave.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 2:53 pm

Romeo chuckled, though it sounded a bit strained with the squeezing of his neck. As their faces were leaned together, it did take him quite the restraint not to just kiss him. His lips were cold and they felt more intense pressing up against his own. The whisper and subsequent release made him smile, sitting up straight as he just looked at the handsome vampyre as he got dressed. He clearly had a reason for leaving, perhaps to make the lycan long for more? "That's fine, but it's your turn to plan the date," he chuckled, laying back down next to the fenix that was still crying. Romeo smiled to himself looking up at the ceiling, feeling rather aroused but he could contain himself. The fenix whimpered, and he turned his head, scoffing before sitting up. "You were a good toy, little dove," he cooed her, leaning over her as he ran his hands down her sides almost caressing her. "But we can't have you live; You'll be too much of a burden for the owners, and you know that with all the healing it would take," he said, placing his hands around her throat. It didn't take him long, but he did end up breaking her neck. He got up and got dressed, paying for the fenix and the drinks before he headed on in to the night. He had some family matter to attend to either way.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 3:28 pm

His turn to plan the date? He smiled softly at the notion as he left but didnt answer regardless. But it was obvious that he wouldnt just leave him be now. He got back to central and went back home. As much as he had enjoyed the night, there was still hurting inside of him that the lycan couldnt soothe. Though it was a good effort, even the vampyre had to admit it. When he returned home he took out his ring and looked at it before placing it down on the nightstand. He went into his office, looking through a few things. A knock on the door made him look up, a lady sticking her head in. It was one of the older maids who had been there since forever. “Excuse me Eden. I just wanted to remind you that tomorrow is the anniversary of your parents passing.” She said, Eden humming as he looked down into the papers on the table. “Thank you Louisa.” He said, sending her a short smile.

It was a few days later that Lucius Trevino showed up at Eden’s firm, bringing the lycan as well. “Follow this way and Mr. Brown will tell you all the predictions that have been made for the current stocks in your company.” A young assistant told them. “So far it seems quite promising compared to last year, though we do have some recommendations that will be laid out.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 3:39 pm

Romeo had enjoyed that evening, though he dived right back in to work. He was shadowing his uncle this week, and he seemed to enjoy it quite a bit. He looked up at the sign above them, recognizing it, but he didn't show it. His uncle probably wouldn't approve of his escapades with the vampyre, and yet the lycan wasn't too worried about Eden actually being there. His hair was slicked back, wearing a nice business suit with a blue silk shirt instead of the traditional while linen. His uncle hadn't seemed to mind, and fact was he looked good. "Forecasts are one thing, but yes, I think seeing the other recommendations will be a fine idea," Romeo spoke in a pondering tone, looking through some papers he had been handed, walking by his uncle side down the corridor to a meeting room. Walking inside he made sure to grab a pen and paper, looking at the powerpoint presentation that one of Eden's workers presented. He was silent, scribbling down once in a while, but it was clear he was rather focused. And how could he not be? This line of work meant a lot to him, and it was a great opportunity for his uncle to see how far he had come.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 3:52 pm

“Well considering that the dive last year was predicted beforehand, it may be good to take this year’s prediction into account.” The assistant said, Lucius humming as he thought about it. They got into the meeting room and Mr. Brown began the presentation, explaining what the firm had collected from last years data and the current stream of interest. He suggested some months for production and some negotiations with other firms. Eventually it was time for a break and Mr. Brown went outside to smoke, greeting the vampyre as Eden was also having a break from a meeting. Lucius didnt smoke but he knew that Romeo did, so he could go if he wanted. The old man wanted to look through the papers Mr. Brown had handed them.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 3:58 pm

Romeo got out of his seat, letting his uncle read through the papers as he headed out for a smoke. Placing his black cigarette between his lips he lit it as soon as he came outside, spotting Mr. Brown standing in close proximity to Eden. A smile fell on his lips as he inhaled, walking closer, breathing the smoke out and upwards, "it's nice to see you again, Mr. Parish," he said in his nice and charming manner. Although when around Mr. Brown he was clearly not just going to talk about everything the two had been up to. "How have you been, sir?" he asked, inhaling from his cigarette again. Romeo wasn't sure whether or not he could trust the vampyre in this manner, but at least he hoped that what they had done together was something that stayed between them. But he wondered if he even had to worry, as Eden seemed like a very private man.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 4:12 pm

Mr. Brown always spoke of something boring from his daily life and Eden despised the man simply for how dull he was. Not even because of his boring life but because Eden knew what he was truly like when he went with the other old men to bars and places he wouldnt tell his wife about. He spotted Romeo and a more genuine smile spread on his lips as the lycan approached them. “Goodday Mr. Trevino-Altera.” He greeted him, the question making him hum. “I’m fine, thanks for asking.” He said with a glimmer in his eyes, though he wasnt much for smalltalk today. “Mr. Brown was just pointing out how attentive you’ve been during the presentation. Do you feel like you’re learning a lot? Surely it’s not too boring for you, even if it’s Mr. Brown presenting?” The vampyre asked, chuckling as he poked Mr. Brown in the side, though he laughed as well which was good.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 4:17 pm

Romeo chuckled shaking his head politely, "Mr. Brown is a very attentive man and he is taking good care of us," he said, focusing on his cigarette for a while before he frowned. "Although, there was some strange numbers in the papers he handed us, some math that I fear is wrong, but I'm sure it was just an honest mistake," the lycan said in a pondering tone. It was clear he wasn't a fan of Mr. Brown. He was boring and dull, for the sake of everyone he hoped that the man at least had a personality, but that seemed less likely the longer this meeting was taking. "My uncle is reading through the papers now, and I have marked them out to him - I do hope your intention wasn't to fool us, Mr. Brown," he said with a cheery smile. Looking at his watch he sighed, killing the ember within his cigarette, dumping it in the accompanying trash can. "I'll be waiting inside, Mr. Brown - and have a nice day, Mr. Parish." With that he went inside, joining his uncle, discussing the papers and mentioning the mistakes he had spotted while reading through it.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 4:40 pm

Eden nodded at the answer and looked at the lycan for a bit but he wouldnt keep a lingering stare as he didnt want to make things obvious. Though he did remember quite well how hot the lycan had looked when he had had his hand around his neck that night. The notion that the numbers were wrong made Mr. Brown look rather confused. “There shouldnt be any problems with the calculations.” He said a little defensively. Eden eyed him, noticing how he suddenly seemed so nervous. It made him smile but he quickly sucked on his cigarette to hide it. “We will figure out where the flaw has occurred and figure out the solution.” He said, Eden eyeing Romeo for a bit. As he bid him farewell the vampyre made a small gesture with his hand. He then looked at Mr. Brown, narrowing his eyes. “I’d suggest you find your mistake before they do.” The vampyre told him. It wasnt that uncommon that a broker would give a faulty number because most didnt care about it. And it was money down the pocket. Lucius was still looking at the papers as Romeo came in. “Something just doesnt seem right when I look at these numbers but it’s all so tangled up that I dont even know where to look.” He said before he looked at his nephew. “I want you to look into it. Find someone who understand these numbers.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 4:53 pm

"Of course, sir," he said, never referring to his uncle by uncle when they were in business settings. It just seemed unprofessional, and he wanted to be business focused either way. "I ran in to Mr. Parish outside, mentioning the mishap of numbers that I too spotted and assured me that any mistakes could be rectified," he said, taking one of the copies that had the mistakes in them. Romeo got up, heading out in to the building while Mr. Brown was trying to stall for time.
The lycan looked around, knowing these types of buildings well he soon ended up by Eden's secretary. He fell in to a bit of a flirty conversation with her, "I really am sorry, I guess I got a little lost," he said, playing up his boyish charm for the woman that seemed to be melting in front of him. "Is Mr. Parish available? I really don't want to be a nuisance, so if you could just check in with him?" Leaning a little forward, tilting his head quite innocently. Of course the secretary obliged, calling up Eden in his office and Romeo took his time to just look out the window. "Mr. Parish, a young Mr. Trevino-Altera is asking for you?" she said in to the speaker, clearly flustered by such a young man flirting with her.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 5:07 pm

“Thank you Romeo.” Lucius said, though his tone didnt say anything he was thankful. It was good experience to indulge the lycan in this matter as it could prove to a grave loss, even if small. The Trevino firm wasnt just someone’s golden pig, especially not some sleazy stock market broker.
Eden was just waiting for the video meeting to continue but it seemed that the clients were having some faulty connection that didnt allow them to talk. He sat in his chair, looking through their papers. It was a smaller company but if he did decide to help them it could prove quite useful. They just needed someone to buy their stocks. His phone beeped and he reached over to click a button, humming to his assistant to let her know he was listening. He smiled a bit at her words, also because he could tell how her voice was trembling. He actually quite liked his secretary in like a way you’d like a puppy. “Let him in, thank you.” He said, releasing the button before collecting the papers, placing them face down for confidentiality. When the lycan entered he smiled at him and simply gestured towards a chair, though it was just to stick to formality. But it wasnt like he really needed to, it was just a reflex when he was at work. “So what do you need?” He asked, tilting his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 5:13 pm

The secretary nodded before she seemingly realized she was on the phone, she was clearly distracted by looking at Romeo, "yes, sir, I'll send him right in." The lycan smiled, getting followed to the door where he went in. Seeing Eden in his office was almost beautiful, like a painter in his atelier or the musician with an orchestra. It was clear he was in his element in here, and Romeo found the power quite alluring. Declining to sit down, he walked closer, keeping the distant professional as he went through the papers with Eden.
"You see, the numbers here are all mixed up in years, and from what I've been able to calculate there's a loss on our behalf of quite the sum," he said, going through the papers quite calmly. Was the vampyre thinking of their last meet? He had seemed amused out when they had been smoking, but alas it was hard to tell when he couldn't touch him. "Of course we are aware that this must be an honest mistake, but it worries us very much that this paper has seemingly been looked over by a lot of your workers and the error hasn't been spotted." Romeo was behaving polite, and his demeanor clearly showed that this was something he found interesting.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 5:57 pm

He could stand if he wanted, Eden remained seated, curious to hear what was on his mind. He already had a sneaking suspicion about why he had come here. He looked at the paper as it was presented, picking it up to take a closer look at it while the lycan explained the situation. He could already see where the mix up had happened but it was also a complicated error. “I understand your concern. This doesnt seem like it should have been likely to happen by miscaculations, so it’s more a matter of how much you are actually losing on this rather thought out change.” He said as he drew in a deep breath. There was of course the matter as to why it had been overlooked but it was quite simple. “Mr. Brown has worked here for a long time. He is… considered a veteran among his peers. So no one would assume that a mistake like this could happen, well unless he wanted to earn a little extra at your expense.” He explained before he made a slight ahh noise as he figured it out. “The numbers have been put in the wrong order. Quite delicately as well. You’ve got a good eye.” He said with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 6:07 pm

"Well how can we be sure continuing this partnership?" he asked quite calmly, looking at Eden with a warm smile, "you see, the firm I'm working for are not easy to forgive being taken advantage of." Though it could be an honest mistake, it also seemed rather unlikely with how careful the numbers had been typed in. It made no real sense, anyone who would've taken a look at it would've seen it. "Of course, mistakes are mistakes, but once the trust has been broken, it can be hard to re-establish something if anything," he pondered, looking down before straightening his back. He was passionate about his work, and although he was young, he clearly showed off his intelligence.
"I propose a postponement of this agreement, give your staff a few days to rewrite the papers with the correct numbers and then make a decision then," he said, tilting his head to the side as he looked at Eden, letting him see his neck a little better, though it was subtle, so even if there were cameras in here it would only be noticeable to the vampyre. "I must apologize for being so forward, Mr. Parish, but I had a very good feeling about you and your company, and this has disappointed me," his lips pulling up in a slight smile. He was being a brat again, but to any that might enter, they would simply hear the polite young man speak rather sensibly.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 6:40 pm

It was a good question and Eden wasnt sure. But then again, it wasnt his mistake, the Trevino firm wasnt his to handle so it was mostly out of his hands. Mostly. He knew it wasnt just an honest mistake and it wasnt like he had sugarcoated it for the young lycan either. He was here to learn after all wasnt he? "Well you are right about that." he agreed looking at the numbers for a second before he leaned back into his seat and looked at the young man.
The proposal seemed like a good idea but Eden didnt actually seem worried about his coworker's fraud. His eyes did wander down to his neck as he tilted his head, smiling as the lycan went on to apologize. "No, it's me who should apologize. You are our clients and someone should have taken better care of the firm you represent." he said as he got up, walking over in front of his desk as he crossed his arms. "A postponement could be profitable, but what do I gain from that? Mr. Brown just gets a slap over the wrist and nothing more." he said, tilting his head slightly as he was still rather calm. "Of course, you could always seek out one of our rivaling firms but their calculations could never compare to the data we produce." he said as it was a simple truth. He sighed and shrugged. "Now, if Mr. Brown did lose a client to faulty data...." he remarked, a more sinister smile spreading on his lips. "... That would put his reputation at risk, drive him to do desperate things to maintain whatever little status he might have left. Your gain from that? Better data, a better suited trustee for your stocks." he said, but in the end he wasnt going to make the decision. He leaned back and grabbed the paper he had concealed walking over to hand the lycan. "Again, I am terribly sorry for the way you have been treated, Mr. Trevino-Altera. Take this as an... personal apology.. It may make up for your losses and more." he said, thinking of what to call it. It would be a good investment, he had checked the numbers himself.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 6:47 pm

Oh this vampyre was just as cunning as the lycan had hoped he would be, letting himself get approached with the paper. He took it, reading it lightly before he nodded, placing the paper in his inner pocket before reaching his hand down to shake Eden's. While he had the chance, he pulled himself closer for a short while, letting the vampyre breathe in his scent as he whispered in his ear, "I do look forward to our next date." Letting go he gave Eden a warm smile, taking the faulty papers with him before returning to his uncle.
Mr. Brown looked like he was rather nervous as Romeo entered, walking over to sit beside his uncle, leaning in to whisper in his ear. That seemed to made Mr. Brown more nervous, but the lycan didn't disclose anything to the stockbroker. He had suggested to his uncle that they could seek out another company, get the numbers run there instead. Though he knew the profit from the other companies were not as good as here, the argument of trust was more important. "But the choice is of course always yours, sir," he said, leaning away to check up on the notes he had written.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 7:20 pm

They shook hands and Eden felt the lycan pull closer, looking at him while he did get to breathe in his scent. It was quite alluring despite the fact that they were supposed to be repelled by each other. The whisper made him scoff as he looked at him. “I wont keep you waiting long, I promise.” He said, looking into his hazel eyes before shortly glancing at his lips. Then he let go.
Lucius had just been stalling Brown with different questions about the numbers that he couldnt seem to answer. It was annoying him a little bit at this point and as Romeo returned he was expecting a result. And he delivered just that, Lucius eyeing the stockbroker with angry eyes. “No, you bring up a great point. We will take our business elsewhere and run these broken numbers through a different company.” He said as he got up. Brown seemed to panic at that notion, denying and showing how he came to the conclusion but it was to avail. Lucius wouldnt budge, nodding at his nephew before they would make their leave. “Was it Mr. Parish who helped you?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 7:29 pm

They left the office, and as they walked his uncle asked him making him chuckle in a friendly manner, "yes, he was rather gracious about it," he said and as they got in to the car he dug in to his inner pocket, handing it to his uncle. Explaining it was a sort of apology he spoke more, "you always taught me that it was worth being one step ahead, and speaking with Mr. Brown's co-worker directly was the easiest way to resolve this." He was using all of the cunning he had learnt growing up, and it was safe to say his mother had raised him better than anyone would've thought. Looking at his uncle he smiled quite friendly, "it seems as though Mr. Parish bears some resentment towards him, I saw it while we were out smoking; So taking the opportunity to take advantage of that knowledge it seemed I was right."
However Romeo wasn't trying to say that he was actively seeking out the vampyre. For now he was just being the good kid that followed his uncle's orders. Besides, his uncle seemed to trust him well enough and he was never questioned about what his spare time was used at. Besides he was always the first to pick up something to learn. "Kurtis should be out of the hospital in a few weeks, is that not true?" he asked, changing the subject rather delicately.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 7:43 pm

Lucius found it remarkable that he had managed to get something out of it when it seemed that they were simply going to lose. He listened as Romeo explained the path that had led him to seek out the vampyre and he simply nodded before he smiled at him. “I am glad to see that you are using all your gifts.” He said, his way of saying that he was proud. Romeo was the only one that could make the old man smile out of genuine happiness.
The topic change however made him sigh as he made a slight nod. “I had hoped it would have been longer but he’s been healing well, so not too long now. How are things with Zaira? Do you think you can break them apart?” He asked, because that was really what it was all about. Until the lycan would behave the way that he wanted, he would take away anything that he could. “Do you pity him?” He asked.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 7:51 pm

The fact that he smiled was enough praise for the lycan, but his uncle seemed impressed and it made him proud. He looked up to his uncle in so many ways, perhaps because his mother glorified her older brother so. As the topic changed he hummed at his uncle's question, smiling a little to himself. "Well I do not intend on going easy on them, you said so yourself that I can use whatever tactic I see fit, and truth is I've made it further than planned so far," he said in a thoughtful manner. The next question made him scoff, "I pity his girlfriend more," shaking his head in disbelief. "She has fallen for someone that will never be able to give her what she needs ... She is pretty, and she clearly has the smarts, but the way she uses her intellect is so womanly," frowning at the thought. His face turned more relaxed as he looked out the window, thinking a bit before looking back at his uncle. "But no, I do not pity a boy that can't understand the importance of this family and it's reputation," was his final statement. "What we do on our own time in private is fine, it's when you start to flaunt your flaws and mishaps in public that I take issue - pardon my directness, but you always ask me to be honest with you."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 8:19 pm

The answer made Lucius smile in delight. He just knew that he could count on his nephew and that was really all that mattered to the old man. However the notion of pitying the girlfriend. “If she has any regards for herself she would be focusing more on herself and her future than Kurtis Trevino, the school’s fuckboy and my son.” He said, the last part in annoyance. That was why he liked Romeo’s next words. “I value your honesty more than anything in this world. You’ve always been more of a son to me than he has, because you understand.” He said before he looked out the window.

The days went by quick and on the second day, Brown was at his wits end. Losing a client and having another company uncover the faulty numbers was not a good look on the firm. They had to fire him and take any precaution to mend the damage there had been caused. The Trevino firm was paid a great sum in repairs and a formal written apology by the top of the brass was made and sent to Lucius. Sure, the company had taken a blow but Eden wasnt too worried. After all, work was just a way to pass time for him, he didnt actually need the money. But when he heard of the news, he called up the lycan and told him to meet him at a special location. It was far from the city in a smaller town nearby where everything seemed so old. And it was. He had rented a location with a beautiful view over the landscapes, some rather expensive champagne in an ice bucket. Or well there was plenty of different expensive drinks to choose from. Eden sat on a loungechair that was quite comfortable, checking his phone. He had a few missed calls and texts from Brown, begging for his help. “Guess his wife also left him now.” He mumbled to himself, though it made him smile. A woman came to check if everything was to his liking. “Yes, it is very nice here.” He said, sending her a polite smile, though he could tell she let her eyes linger before she went.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 8:27 pm

The days passed, and Romeo was celebrated at the company, and even given some time off to focus on his studies. He had instead taken that time to travel to the said preserved town, having dressed up rather nicely for the vampyre. Being lead in to the room by one of the service women it was clear he was in conversation as they stepped in. The woman already blushing as he had clearly not spared on the charm he possessed, but it wasn't really that he could help it. Well he could, but he liked seeing how flustered people became as soon as he showed what seemed to be genuine interest in them. Most people longed for that more than sex, they wanted someone to listen to their worries and not judge them, and sure it helped a lot when Romeo was a well put together young man. Being lead out to the view he breathed in the clean air, smiling to himself before he looked at Eden. "Mr. Parish," he greeted him, still being formal while the service woman was present, but she soon enough took her leave. He dug in to his pocket, fetching his packet of cigarettes, tapping the bottom to make one pop out that he placed between his lips. Lighting it, he inhaled with a deep sigh to follow, looking out at the view. "You have me impressed already," he said, turning his head to look at the vampyre with a well aligned smile, though there was always that glimmer of brattiness in his eyes whenever he looked at Eden. He just couldn't help himself.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 8:43 pm

He didnt mind the wait, mostly because he had been able to make sure everything was perfect. From the lifted balcony that was connected to a garden beneath, spreading a fresh smell of flowers through the place. The lycan arrived and he got up, smiling at the lycan before thanking the woman for bringing him here. It was important to be grateful for the people that had preserved this treasure. The notion that he had already impressed made him scoff. “I’m glad to hear that.” He said, walking over to the railing to lean a little against it while he got his own packet of cigarettes. He looked out on the view for a second. “The drive wasnt too long?” He asked, knowing it could be quite tiresome to sit for long in a moving car. “I just wanted to make it special, celebrate your success.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 8:58 pm

Romeo shook his head no at the question about travel here, blowing out the smoke he had been keeping in his lungs for a while. "No, the drive was actually quite meditative, but finding a parking spot was another matter," he chuckled in jest, looking down at the garden. He loved flowers. Sure it wasn't such a manly man thing to like, but he admired the natural beauty and simplicity of them, along with their scent. The notion of why they were here made him smile, looking at the vampyre, "I feel like I must be humble in this situation, you did give me advice that I took to heart," he argued. Although he got a lot of praise back home, he strangely hadn't expected praise from the vampyre. "So ..." he said, turning around to rest his lower back against the railing, looking in at the place they would be sharing. "What are your plans for us? I cannot believe you simply intend to wine and dine me here and that be it," he said, sucking lightly on his cigarette, enjoying the nicotine in his body after the car ride.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 9:14 pm

He had to agree that the parking spots seemed non-existent in these outskirts. However the humble remark made him scoff. “Well, I had wanted him gone for a long time.” He admitted, scratching the side of his neck as he wasnt going to take part in the praise. In the end, he was simply doing his job and a bit extra. Maybe it was not something he did for just anyone, but he didnt believe in the end that he had had any influence. “Well, since we’re in the middle of Autumn, in this old city, my plans are for us to partake in the festivities for the late harvest. They said that this was the perfect time. For some of the evening either way. And then we’ll see how the mood is later on.” He explained, looking to the lycan like he was interested in knowing whether that was a good plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next