Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 4:28 pm

The admittance felt good, but it seemed as thought the vampyre wanted to make sure his words were backed up. He felt the cold hand cup his face and he blinked away a few rogue tears, leaning in to the touch, closing his eyes half way. "You don't have to let me touch you to figure you out, alright," he muttered, although he clearly liked it. He liked feeling Eden, the cold that clashed with the warmth. It was just making him feel good. Lifting his own hand up he pressed it against Eden's, just silently signaling how much he liked this. Taking a deep breath he looked at his arms and how red they still were from scrubbing them. He had felt so dirty. And now, with Eden, he felt clean and safe. "But thank you." Romeo was a proud young man, and thanking people wasn't always first thing to pop in to his mind. But he appreciated the vampyre being here with him right now, not getting scared off by his past traumas.
"How about ... We do a picnic in the garden tonight?" he asked. He wasn't quite ready to join the outside world yet, but he wanted to do something nice with Eden anyways. "We'll order whatever we like and have a feast - just the two of us," it was a rather romantic gesture, but he also felt that it was right. It was a good way to show how much they seemed to care for one another. Besides tomorrow was a new day where they could explore the last bit of the festival before they had to head home.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 5:15 pm

“You’re thanking me for something you shouldnt feel grateful for. You silly brat.” He just mumbled back like he wouldnt really accept his thanks. What was it exactly he had done that made a difference? He just leaned in and kissed the lycan’s forehead, resting his lips against his skin for a moment. The question made him look down at him, nodding as he agreed to that plan. It made sense that he didnt want to get back out there after meeting Mr. Louis again. Eden however couldnt let go nor hide that he despised the man who had hurt Romeo.
“Okay. I do need fresh blood though. But I can just go deal with that.” He said. It was one of the downsides of feasting on the living. Vials could suffice for a short time, but fresh blood would always have the upper hand. He let go of his face and wrapped his arm back around him, holding him close once more.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 5:47 pm

He hummed as the vampyre spoke of fresh blood, holding himself close to him. It was strange how they both seemed to not want to let go. "I wish I could just offer you some of mine," he sighed, but they both knew it wasn't possible. After a while of getting to feel better, he let the vampyre go, albeit a bit reluctantly. He did give Eden a small kiss, letting the vampyre go out to find his feast. Part of him wanted to come with, as seeing him drinking from the fenix they had shared still was persistent in his memories.
Once Eden had left he got dressed, picking something that he liked wearing, especially if they were going to sit and lay in the grass. He made arrangements with the front desk, telling them how he wanted the garden set up for them. The sun was slowly going down, and he decided to have the candles lit, walking around and making sure every detail was up to his standards. Once everything was done he thanked the staff, paying them up front. He knew the hotel room was in Eden's name, but this was his idea, and he was adamant about spending the amount of money it had taken.
As Eden returned there would be a trail of rose petals on the floor inside, leading down the stair and in to the garden that had been transformed. A piece of cloth had been hung, resembling a tent, but it was open on the front side where they could have access to looking at the stars. There was decorations of real candles and fairy lights, making the whole scene quite cozy. Romeo joined him, placing a hand around the vampyre's hip, kissing his cheek. "Missed me?" he asked, a teasing smile on his lips. He could see the vampyre had hurried back as there was still a little bit of blood stain on his pale lips. Romeo lifted his thumb, wiping it away with it and sucking his finger clean afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 6:05 pm

“I dont. It makes it easier to be hungry around you. And I also find it a little enticing that the only blood I’ll taste from you is someone else’s on your lips.” He said rather truthfully. That was something that made him so much different than anyone Eden had spent his time with in full. Even Laure couldnt hold that over his head. “You are my first in that regard.” He added, but it was in a lower, softer tone like somehow it was not something he wanted to say too loudly.
He promised to be quick, returning the peck from the lycan before sending him a small smile. Then he went, heading outside and not really having to go far before he spotted someone who looked just like the kind of person he was looking for. He approached her with a soft smile, asking if she could help him with something and she agreed without hesitation. He didnt get why they were all so naive. He was a stranger to them and yet they let their judgement get clouded by his alluring look.
He was rather quick about it, grabbing her phone to dial for help before dropping the phone on her lap. He dried off his mouth and returned to the hotel, surprised by the petals, taking off his jacket before he followed it. It was rather cute, a setting he hadnt really tried before. The lycan was always so creative with what they did. He looked to Romeo with a soft smile at the greeting, the question however made him roll his eyes slightly but also playfully. “I made a promise.” He said, watching the lycan’s finger as he had wiped the vampyre’s mouth to then have a taste himself. “She was slightly intoxicated. I can feel it in my fingertips.” He said, chuckling a little as it was funny how blood sometimes worked.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 6:13 pm

Romeo chuckled, handing the vampyre a drink before moving over to sit down on the blankets that had been laid out. On a small low table was food and snacks of all kinds. "It was the best they could do with the amount of time; But they did have quite a nice selection of vampyre-friendly snacks," he said. He went on to explain what each item was, just to make sure that Eden didn't take anything he wouldn't like. Afterwards Romeo leaned back against some pillows, chewing on some nicely cooked meat that was on a skewer. "When people are intoxicated you can feel it in yourself, right? Do you feel other things like if someone has had a bad day or are on drugs?" he asked curious to hear more about it.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 6:38 pm

He thanked him for the drink and went to join the lycan, at first not really noticing the table or rather he didnt care about it’s content really. However as Romeo said there were vampyre friendly snacks, he did glance down and viewed the items which were safe. That was actually quite nice. He took a sip of his drink and decided to wait with eating, leaning back. The question made him draw in a thoughtful breath. “Uhh… If you mean bad as in stress, then yeah, we taste and feel it. Well. It’s complicated. But when we bite someone, obviously they go into a stress-like state because they are being drained. But we dont really taste that as it’s so sudden and it takes time to go into the blood.” He explained before he looked up at the sky. “But if we choose someone… Let’s say I bit someone from my work who has had shit stocks, he found out that his wife is leaving him and taking the kids. I will taste that. And feel it to some extent. Like anxiety that cant be explained.” He said with a slight shrug.
“Drugs are interesting because you feel the effect so much stronger than if you took the drugs yourself. We dont really like drug addicts, it’s not exactly nice to get addicted to someone’s drugged up blood. Because you will need almost exactly the same combination of drugs to feel normal, and if you dont you become exactly like the addict you sunk your teeth into.” He said, though he didnt have experience with exactly that. “Fresh good blood is best, the healthier the better, which is why a lycan would have been ideal, but well… your god loves you.” He said, ending it with a chuckle and a sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 7:03 pm

The lycan listened quite intently as this wasn't really something he had heard before. It wasn't really something a lot of vampyre's spoke about, but he had a feeling that Eden had quite the amount of experience. It was fascinating really, hearing how things might affect him. Though the words about the man at his work made him raise an eyebrow. Was that a nod to a certain someone both of them knew? He didn't get to ask as he went on to explain drugs in the blood. It made sense that the healthier the person was, the better the quality of blood. The final note making the lycan chuckle, placing down the empty skewer, cleaning his lips with a clean napkin. "I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience," he said quite much in teasing as he took a sip of his wine.
"But then leaves the question; I've heard that seraphim blood is sweetest ... is it also the best or is that all just a ruse?" He asked in a ponder, leaning closer to the vampyre as he clearly wanted to hear more.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 7:18 pm

“Well it’s not fun if it’s easy. Maybe some day a vampyre will figure out how to take out the toxin from your blood and we’ll feast on your kind for all eternity.” He said with a shrug. It mostly wasnt likely. “Blood from the seraphim is like vampyre candy.” He said to keep it short. “It’s almost like an actual drug. Great for sex especially.” He said with a sigh, taking a sip off his glass. He had almost finished it. “Fenixes is like a warm drink. It warms you up from within. Some vampyres blush when they drink fenix blood. I dont.” He said, before he turned his head to look at the lycan. It was clear he had been thinking of the fenix they had shared. “Are you really this interested in hearing all that?” He asked because it was quite a peculiar thing. He could talk about it freely with other vampyres but it wasnt often someone who wasnt a vampyre had an interest.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 7:38 pm

Maybe it was morbid to speak about, but Romeo found it interesting. He couldn't tell why, perhaps because he had already experienced some of the horrors of the world and it just made him wonder what else there were. "Why wouldn't I be?" he asked, moving closer to Eden, shrugging a bit as up until now it sounded more interesting than scary. Perhaps because he knew the vampyre couldn't taste his blood. "I mean, flesh to me is just flesh," he pondered, grabbing a bottle, refilling the vampyre's glass as he took it as an excuse to move closer. "Besides it's not like I'm ever going to experience the vampyre lifestyle for myself, so hearing about it might make me more aware of what you like," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 7:59 pm

“I dont know. It’s just peculiar.” He said with a smile, not minding that the lycan moved closer. He chuckled a little at the remark about flesh being flesh. “That’s not true. You can season a piece of meat, leave it out to change the taste or cook it to your liking. Warming blood doesnt really have the same charm to it.” He said. The notion that he wanted to be aware of what Eden liked made him lift a hand to play a bit with the collar of his shirt, just feeling the fabric. “You are so considerate.” He remarked. “Tell me about your eating habits then. Now I’m curious to know about you.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 8:14 pm

"Well that is true, but blood is versatile in it's own right," he said, smiling as he felt the vampyre play with his collar. He looked at those blue green eyes, smiling as he seemingly had peaked his curiosity as well. "I'm afraid I'm rather boring," he said in a small sigh, leaning his back against the pillows behind them, turning his front slightly to look at the man by his side. "When I'm not here, getting fattened up by you, I'm rather conscious about what I eat; I have a boring set schedule for when I eat certain foods and how much," he sighed, it was perhaps not what Eden wanted to hear. But it was just how his life was. That way he was sure to get his mind in an optimal state for studying and working as well.
"But my guilty pleasure might entertain you," he said, chuckling a bit as he leaned in closer to the vampyre, touching his neck a little with his warm fingers. "I like fresh meat the most ... Like that fenix we shared," he whispered, a smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 8:35 pm

The notion that he was boring made Eden shrug. As if blood wasnt more boring. Romeo explained and Eden chuckled. “Okay when you put it like that, is does sound quite boring.” He admitted. But he could have said anything of what he deemed boring and Eden would still have listened to what it was. The mention of a guilty pleasure made him narrow his eyes a little. He stretched his neck for him as he touched it, looking into his eyes. “I wouldnt have thought differently, seeing how you ate away at her.” He admitted, chuckling as it had been a sight he didnt see often. “Where did that come from? When did you eat your first piece of raw meat?” He asked.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 8:44 pm

Romeo chuckled, touching the vampyre's neck more as he stretched it out for him. He loved how smooth his skin was, cold as marble and just as soft as silk. His thumb caressed the spot where the vampyre's pulse sat, only it wasn't beating, and yet with Romeo heating it up, he wondered if it would start pumping. "I think it started in school," he pondered, "I did go to an all boys private school - so you can imagine the testosterone levels and need for competition," he muttered, leaning in to kiss his neck. Sighing against the cold skin he smiled, "But even before that I liked my steaks raw ... My mother taught me hunting from an early age in both my forms," he whispered, kissing the vampyre once more. "Of course animal meat is the easiest to find raw and it is much less of a hassle to buy," his kisses went down to the nape of his neck, biting a bit at the cold skin but not breaking it. He just liked playing with him a little. "But my taste for living beings only started when I started entering the world of business, frequenting the black market and seeing the underbelly of the world," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 9:09 pm

He felt the thumb on his neck, eyeing the lycan as he wondered if it was weird for him not to feel a pulse. But maybe they were past that point. “Actually I went to one quite like that, but for vampyres. My parents never saw it fit to have either my sister and I around non-vampyres. So I dont know what your school was like.” He admitted, stretching his neck for the lycan. It was different back then. Like vampyres truly didnt believe other beings could bear as much worth. They were just seen as prey. He however listened curiously as Romeo explained. The bite made him grit his teeth slightly, though he kept still. “Where am I on that list?” He asked.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 9:15 pm

It seemed to be a rich people trope to send their children to some boarding school and let them learn amongst splendor. But he couldn't help but imagine what it might've been if Romeo and him had been the same age, going to the same school. Would they have been rivals? Or would they have found the attraction to still be there? He tried not to ponder too much as the vampyre asked him something that made him smile, pulling away from his neck to look in to his eyes. "You have your own list for every part of you I've tasted," he said, smiling rather charmingly as he moved his hand down, unbuttoning a few buttoned on the vampyre's shirt, touching more of his skin. "Because frankly, it wouldn't be fair to the competition if you were in the run as well," he said, resuming his kisses down the vampyre's neck and to his chest, taking his time, just exploring the cold skin with his lips.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 9:34 pm

The answer made him smile as the lycan pulled away, their eyes met. He let him unbutton his shirt, pretty much just doing whatever he wanted to do. “Now you’re just turning up the charm.” He scoffed, raising a hand to place against the lycan’s side, just to be touching him. “But I like it.” He mumbled, closing his eyes as he focused on the warm lips that were wandering around his cold skin.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 9:43 pm

Romeo chuckled, biting softly at the naked chest as Eden admitted to liking it. He unbuttoned his shirt further until it was completely open. He took a moment, placing his hand against the side of the cold chest, feeling along it, seeing the muscles he had that would never change. He looked divine. Moving slow he moved his leg over Eden's legs, sitting down in his lap. He knew the vampyre liked it, so why deny him the chance to feel it once more? "You're really beautiful," he whispered, looking down the vampyre before he studied his face. Smiling he leaned in, kissing his chin and down to his Adam's apple in tender and teasingly slow pecks. "I really wish this weekend would never end," he muttered, his hands running down the vampyre's chest, brushing over his nipples, warming them up a bit with his thumbs teasing one each.
"When I sit on you like this ... What is it you like about it? I've noticed your mood always increases when I sit right here," he asked, curious to hear how the vampyre's mind worked. This was so very relaxing for him, just touching him and feeling around. There was no stress or hassle, it was just about teasing him slightly. "Is it because it simply turns you on to have me on top?" he teased.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 9:59 pm

He liked being watched like this. It was somehow innocent and then yet on his own body he could feel that it wasnt just that. It was intimate, tender. The kisses were nice, he wasnt shy of showing that he liked them. Even more was it nice to feel Romeo sit on him, looking up at the lycan with loving eyes. He leaned down and Eden stretched his neck for him again as the kisses moved down. “Well it has to so we can have more.” He reminded him. Just because it was the end of the weekend, didnt mean it was the end of them.
The question made him bite the inside of his cheek a little as he thought of what to say. In all honesty he just liked power and when the lycan sat over him, it seemed like he was in charge. It wasnt often Eden liked handing over that privilege, but Romeo meant a lot to him. The tease made him scoff. “What if it does?” He asked, leaning his head back into the pillows as he looked up at him with a bit of a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 10:10 pm

Watching Eden lean back made him scoff at the question, "well then I'm quite lucky if that's all it takes," he teased, pinching the vampyre's nipple as he had done so to him. "But then again ... I think you like seeing me in any position you'd be able to think of," he pondered, leaning down to connect their lips, kissing him rather tenderly. He was really going to miss how silent it was out here. Perhaps the city life would end up driving him insane for some place quiet.
The sky above was clear, perfect for watching the stars, and normally Romeo would've focused on them more, but being with Eden he would much rather look at him. "I want to strike a deal with you," he muttered against his lips, opening his eyes as he pulled away. A smile on his face as he was clearly making demands now, turning up his inner brat. "I want one date a month," he said. It was doable, even if both of them focused a lot on their work, it was possible to fit it in, right? "And a weekend getaway every three months," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 10:35 pm

“I guess it does.” He said a little monotone, though as the lycan pinched his nipple he groaned a little though it wasnt certain if it was pleasure or annoyance. He grabbed Romeo’s wrist, looking up at him with a sigh. “That feels a little to good.” He said, letting go as he wasnt trying to restrict him.
He returned the kiss, not answering the ponder. The answer was obvious either way. He lifted his hands to place on Romeo’s thighs, squeezing them a little. The mutter made him open his eyes, looking into the warm hazel ones above him. “Hmm?” He just hummed at the demand, narrowing his eyes, before a smile spread on his lips.
“Dont you know I’m a very busy man?” He asked rather seriously considering he was teasing him, massaging his thighs, but not to take over. “You cant just expect me to clear my schedule for a guy who feels nice on my lap. Tempting as it may be.” He said as he looked away as if it was such a shame to him. Then he sighed and looked at Romeo just to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 10:43 pm

Romeo frowned slightly as Eden replied in such a serious manner. What? He could've sworn this was the way their relation was heading. He then scoffed at the way he spoke about being busy. "Yeah, I guess after Mr. Brown was let go you've had to pick up the job he had going on," he said, leaning down to his nipple, licking it before biting it slightly. "Oh wait, he didn't do shit even if he had been there," he said, a shit-eating grin on his face as he leaned back to look at Eden.
"C'mon old man, we both know you'd gladly clear your schedule for the chance to be felt up by a young and impressionable lycan, eager to learn the trade of business," he said, batting his eyelashes as if he was indeed such a person.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 10:57 pm

Romeo spoke of Mr. Brown and Eden chuckled. He was quite happy that he was let go, though the way he teased his nipple made the vampyre groan, the bite turning it into a soft moan. “Except cheat your company out of money.” He pointed out, squeezing the lycan’s thighs again. It seemed that he turned up the charm and Eden rolled his eyes a bit. “What trade would that be then? I dont recall half naked teasing to be a part of this business, though you’re pretty good at it.” He remarked with a teasing smile. “No, come on. Buy me over with your speech and imagination.” He encouraged him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 11:13 pm

"I thought this wasn't a trade," he muttered, moving his hips slightly as the vampyre squeezed his thighs, making him groan softly in return. He missed the feeling of his hands against his bare skin. Even if it hadn't been too long ago they had been tangled up. "But alright," he gave in, straightening out his back a little, looking down at Eden with thoughtful eyes.
He moved his hands up to his shirt, playing a bit with the first button from the top. "The dates would keep rotating as they do now; I plan one, you plan one etcetera," he said, unbuttoning his first button teasingly slow. "Perhaps we set up an investment account with your firm, that way we both have the excuse to see each other without anyone connecting the dots," he said, opening the next button as he was slowly revealing his chest to the vampyre. He would have to wait to touch him, just a little while longer. "As I said, dates once a month ... And with all the time you are working you must've saved up enough overtime to take an extended weekend off every three months - or is my math wrong?" he said, cocking his head to the side, biting his lower lip as he opened his shirt further.
"I expect both of us to be civil if we stumble in to one another in Churchill," he said, undoing the last button, removing his shirt fully because to him the night wasn't cold. Not when he produced his own warmth so easily. "If we have to cancel one months, that means we will need to make up for it the following month," he said, leaning down over Eden, his palm against the vampyre's cold chest, holding him down slightly but not really restraining him. "And as always I expect honesty between us; If you find yourself with someone else, I want full disclosure," Romeo wasn't going to expect a vampyre like Eden to be monogamous, and to be fair the lycan might find himself in a situation soon enough where he would have to use his charm to get what he wanted. "You want more to sweeten the deal?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 11:36 pm

“It’s not really but we can pretend.” He agreed, but it was just playful thinking. As he gave in, Eden smiled at him. Seeing him play with his shirt, he waited for what he had to say. He laid out a pretty good plan. And watching him unbutton just did wonders to Eden’s mind, like he knew what laid underneath, though he did want to touch. He wanted to feel that warm skin. “Your math is on point.” He assured him. “Civil? You’re asking a lot of me now.” He scoffed but didnt mean it. He knew Romeo took it quite seriously.
Seeing the lycan take off his shirt, Eden looked a bit hungry at him. Not in the sense that he wanted his blood. It was all pretty promising until Romeo mentioned wanting full disclosure. Honesty he could do but he couldnt just tell him about all his endavours. Mostly because he wasnt sure how the lycan would view him if he did. He just squeezed his thigh, hoping he didnt feel the fleeting change in the vampyre’s mood. “No it’s fine.” He said, leaning up to connect their lips.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 11:44 pm

At the mention of full honesty he did feel the shift, even if it was brief, Romeo took it as more of Eden's way of showing nervousness. It sure felt like that, but he couldn't blame him for it. Being honest with someone could be scary, "I don't want names or anything," he assured him. That was Eden's business and Romeo wasn't some crazy guy who was looking to stalk the people that the vampyre would or wouldn't be with. He felt the kiss, pressing his chest towards the cold skin, gritting his teeth as it felt so good. "The good thing about you being cold ... Is that I don't have to worry about getting over heated; You're there to cool me down and yet rile me up," he chuckled, licking the vampyre's lips. He wanted to taste him, feel how their tongues would dance and twist, meanwhile he found it hard to sit still. Perhaps because of where he was situated, he could feel the vampyre quite clearly beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next