Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Life is strange indeed

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

Life is strange indeed - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 5:53 pm

Kurtis had managed to actually fall into a decent conversation with one of the older men. Mostly because he swore more than the lycan did on a daily basis and had started out the conversation with a firm cut the crap which Kurtis liked. He saw Romeo, noticing how pale his cousin seemed to look. Something was definitely up. “Right.” He replied with a nod, excusing himself to move onto talk to other people. Though he wouldnt just not care and continue on with the night, so eventually he did walk out on the balcony, putting a cigarette in the corner of his mouth before he lit it. “I got you some water.” He said, handing the lycan a fresh bottle. He wasnt going to pry but it definitely didnt just seem like eating something bad. And like hell that his perfect cousin would ever eat food that could make him sick. “There’s an old guy in there interested in doing business. He says that his braintumor wont let him outlive his wealth either way so he’s looking for a good investment.” He explained as he drew in a deep drag. The cigarette finally seemed to not have some horrid taste and the nicotine was nice. But it wasnt the party’s fault at all.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 6:00 pm

Romeo wasn't doing well, and yet as his cousin came he sat up straight like the robot he was. Grabbing the bottle of water he mumbled at thanks, opening it to swish some water around his mouth to get rid of the horrid taste. He was still trembling from time to time, focusing on taking a few deep breaths. Why was it the roles had reversed? He was always in control. He was always the perfect one. And yet here Kurtis was, talking about business like he actually gave a fuck. Romeo got up, stumbling a bit forward until he grabbed a hold of the railing. "Set up a meeting with one of the supervisors, they'll take care of the groundwork and get him registered properly in our system," he said. He was being a robot again, he could feel it, but it was the only thing that could get him through. Taking a few deep breaths he looked out at the city. "You could do this, you know, be proper and run the business right," he said, hating to admit it, but it was true. He had seen real potential from Kurtis in there today, and he was impressed. Even if Romeo's bar for his cousin had been pressed down in the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 6:13 pm

Kurtis was always like this. Making sure that no one saw any kind of worth in him so when he finally decided to do something he’d impress. Zaira had him figured out but it seemed that Romeo was about to find out. Kurtis hummed at the instructions, pulling out his phone. “I’ll have Claire do it, I’m sure the old man would like to see her over the others.” He said as he tapped on his screen. The remark made him look at Romeo shrugging as he sighed. “I guess. But no one asked me what I ever wanted.” He said to make his reason why he hadnt just gone ahead and did what he was told. Though there was some sort of satisfaction in hearing Romeo admit something such as that. “You need to start feeling better or people will notice.” He pointed out, glancing towards the people inside. He noticed the vampyre male looking towards them but then away as he sent his female companion a sweet smile. Kurtis eyed her for a bit as he smoked hos cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 6:23 pm

"You think I'm not trying to get better?" he scoffed. He was being worked to the extension of what he could, and yet he kept pushing on. But what did Kurtis know about that? All he knew was breaking the rules and fucking girls. Romeo was trying to appease everyone, his uncle, his mother, they both had so high hopes for him that sometimes he was afraid he would never live up to them. He was alone on a tiny lifeboat, hoping and preying that he would reach the shore before it deflated and he would drown. Taking another swig from the bottle he swallowed the water, sighing to himself. "No, don't put Claire on it ... She'll fuck up the paperwork and I'll have to redo them," he shook his head, grabbing his phone and giving him a number of someone he trusted more. "Genevieve is efficient and great with numbers - she'll do it faster and better," he said. He still knew how to do things it seemed. Even with his eyes closed he knew what every person was good at at the firm.
Straightening out his back he looked at Kurtis, a faint smile on his lips. "As soon as the guests start to leave you can too ... I'll tell your father about the good things you've done tonight, don't worry; Maybe he'll cut you some slack," he said, adjusting his collar a bit before heading inside. He still felt like shit, and it didn't help that this Mrs. Parish was basically parading Eden around. But he didn't break character, only his heart seemed to get squished in to more dust.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 6:43 pm

Romeo took his phone and Kurtis scoffed as Romeo put in a number. He however hummed and nodded. He got his phone back and put it in his pocket, drawing a drag from his cigarette as Romeo told him when he could leave. Though as he said he’d tell Lucius, Kurtis shook his head. “No, dont. It wont change anything anyway.” He said with a shrug. Besides, what would happen to Romeo if Kurtis began doing well? No, Kurtis couldnt do that. He smoked the last bit of his cigarette before he headed back inside to mingle some more. Eventually he ended up in the same circle as Laure and Eden. Eyeing her a bit he seemed to have a thoughtful look in his eyes, yet he didnt say anything. At least not right away, while the other men were speaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 6:50 pm

Laure wasn't blind. She had noticed how Eden had acted around a specific lycan tonight, how he had looked at him out on the balcony. And then he was stupid enough to be in their circle now? She would've laughed at his stupidity. This R wasn't bright at all, and gods he was young. He clearly didn't even know what he was wrapping himself in to. Laure however played the perfect woman, conversing happily with the other businessmen, though she mostly had her perspective from her fashion business. "Ah, Mr. Trevino, could you help me for a second?" she asked with a kind smile. He didn't really get to answer as she grabbed his arm rather discreetly, pulling him with her as she chuckled as if he had said something funny. Well that was until they were alone out in the hallway. She cornered him, studying him up and down, "I must say you are not that impressive ... Nor good looking," she said, her voice filled to the brim with spite. "But alas, here we are; I need you to stay away from me and my family," she said. That was as nice as she was going to play, wrinkling her nose as she shook her head. He reeked of lycan, and how her brother had found any interest in him was beyond her. "You're just a kid, but I won't hesitate to use everything within my power to harm you, is that understood?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 7:08 pm

Maybe he had been staring a bit too much so when she spoke directly to him he was a little surprised. Eden looked at him too, maybe a little confused but Laure pulled him with her. When they got out in the hall and she cornered him, it was weird to feel someone who looked as non-threatening on the surface as they had stood among the others to then be this intmidating piece of work tha was throwing insults from the get go.
At first he was a little confused which showed in his expression before he seemingly understood. “And what is it that I’ve exactly done to threaten your family?” He then asked, a broad smile spreading on his lips like he wasnt really buying into her threats. What would she do here? Hurt him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 7:15 pm

"Oh you know exactly what you've done, don't toy around with me," she said in a calm voice. Looking at him it was clear he didn't believe her and she chuckled, leaning in to touch his necklace. "Zaira Rojas," she muttered looking at the other side of the pendant. R. Her eyes narrowed as her lips pulled up in a sinister smile. So this was all a ruse, huh? Eden wasn't seeing this brat, he was seeing this Rojas slut, and this lycan was clearly just some kind of guard dog. Chuckling she let go of the lycan, licking her sharp fang, "Oh, so that was why you looked so confident; But now I know her name," she said, nodding as she let go of the lycan, heading back in to the party. Wrapping her arm around Eden, she leaned in to his ear, "I know the name of the stupid slut you've been fucking," she whispered only loud enough for him to hear.
"I think it's time we retire, my dear, this party is turning quite lively and not a place for the dead to roam," she chuckled with the other guests joining in to her charm.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 7:33 pm

He didnt quite understand what it was that was happening at all but as she touched the necklace, he got a bit more defensive. That was a gift from Zaira and he didnt want some vampyre chick to be touching it. He frowned as she inspected it, saying the name. Her sudden change only confused Kurtis even more.
“Her name? What the fuck are you talking about?” He said, changing his collected demeanor back to himself. What did Zaira have to do with this? She left him and he grit his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Eden looked to Laure as she returned, feeling her lean in. Her whisper made him frown as he looked at her rather betrayed. So that was what she was doing with the lycan. “You can go ahead. You already know who it is, so why should I care about keeping up this little powerplay of yours?” He whispered to her, moving away before he just went. He was actually in quite a panic now, because if she knew, then he wouldnt know what would happen to Romeo. So he didnt really think as he went up to the lycan, grabbing his arm before pulling him with him. It could just seem like another victim to let out some steam, but Eden truly believed that this would be one of the last times he got with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 7:41 pm

Laure chuckled to herself but then her brother left her side, frowning as she watched him disappear in to the many people present. What was going on? Scoffing she left the party alone. She knew the slut's name anyways, so why not see if she should pay her a visit while her brother tried drowning his sorrow in some stranger. That only served him right.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 7:41 pm

Romeo was entertaining a very nice couple, one that he always really enjoyed conversing with. That was until he felt someone grab his arm. Frowning he looked, seeing it was Eden. He excused himself to the couple, and the two went to the bathroom. It seemed like the safest place, right? "Eden, what's going on with you?" he asked, clearly confused about the whole ordeal. Frowning he looked at the vampyre, reaching up to touch his face. "Hey, hey, relax, I'm here," he said, feeling the fear radiating off of Eden's skin. Fuck, he pulled the vampyre in to one of the stalls, just so that they couldn't get interrupted. "Talk to me," he pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 7:48 pm

They got out into the bathroom and Eden didnt even know how to explain himself. He just knew he didnt want to lose Romeo, the lycan meant so much to him. Romeo touched his face and his breath was shaking a little. He imagined that his heart would have been going crazy now if it was alive. He followed the pull into the stall, holding onto the lycan as he pleaded. How was he supposed to explain everything? Instead of saying anything he just connected their lips, pulling him in close as he wrapped his arms around him. He felt so selfish but he couldnt bear the thought of losing him even if it was inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 7:53 pm

The last thing he expected was the vampyre kissing him. Especially as his wife was right outside! Romeo sighed, giving in and returning the kiss. It was hard fighting against the attraction he felt towards Eden. But he had already been absent from the party so much, not that anybody noticed at this point of drunkenness. "Eden," he whispered, breaking their kiss, practically clinging to the vampyre. "Please ... Talk to me; You're confusing me," he confessed. What had changed from a few hours ago? The vampyre didn't seem drunk, he seemed sad and angry. "Am I upsetting you?" It was really the last thing he wanted to, but then again he just wanted honesty as always. Gods his heart was aching so much just feeling the vampyre so close to him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 8:04 pm

Romeo gave in to the kiss and Eden sighed against his lips. Romeo broke off their kiss and Eden looked at him, shifting between his eyes as he confessed to being confused. If he knew he wouldnt be but Eden couldnt bear telling him. His question made the vampyre scoff, grabbing his face as he connected their lips once more, this time a little more eager, like he just needed to feel his lips to know that everything would be fine, though it wouldnt. Nothing would ever be fine again. “Just tell me that you love me.” He begged against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 8:10 pm

Romeo frowned as the vampyre didn't even seem to know what to say. He was normally so full of words and brilliant explanations, but now Eden was silent. Why? He could feel the desperation in him, feel every worry and yet they disappeared when they kissed. Like it was all keeping the vampyre going. Their lips connected once more, only broken for Romeo to hear the beg. He sighed, pulling his face away from Eden, looking at him as he was right now. "I love you," he told him very sincerely, leaning in to kiss him gently. "But I have company to entertain," he sighed. Eden must've understood that, right? He knew the vampyre had been busy, and that was why this was hurting so much. "And if you love me then you get the two of us a hotel for the night," he murmured, kissing him once more before he had to leave. Adjusting his clothes in the mirror he sighed, heading back out.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 8:20 pm

Romeo looked at him and he touched his face, just holding the warm skin with his cold hands. The sincere words were soothing but not enough. He didnt want him to go, it wasnt safe out there and yet Romeo made it seem like everything wasnt just falling apart. The murmur followed by the kiss felt bitter. He worried that Laure would just be out there waiting for the lycan. No if she was waiting to hurt him, Eden just couldnt let him go out there, following and grabbing his arm at the door. Apparently them stopping each other was what they did best. “Romeo.” He said before the lycan left, shifting between his eyes. “She knows.” He confessed. He deserved to know.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 8:27 pm

Romeo should've seen this coming. But why did it have to be in a damned and dirty toilet? He looked at the vampyre, looking at him confused before he confessed. Frowning he wasn't sure he followed. "Your wife?" he muttered, shaking his head a little. "I won't let her stand in the way of your happiness, you know," he chuckled. Was that what Eden was worried about? He touched the vampyre's cold cheek. "So what, she'll expose me ... And no-one's going to believe a woman like that," he said, clearly not worried. He smiled at Eden, kissing his nose, "I need to get back out there; I'll meet you at the hotel later, alright, just shoot me a text with the address," he promised. Heading out in to the party he continued to entertain his guests, but he kept worrying for Eden. He seemed out of it, and he could understand that. What had his wife threatened him with? Leaving him? That seemed almost like the best option if Eden and Romeo really wanted to be together, right?
Slowly the party started to thin out, people were heading home or taking their party down town. Romeo was just talking with a few remaining clients, being charming as always until he noticed Kurtis out the corner of his eye. "How about you head home already, cuss, I'll handle things from here," he said in a friendly tone, making the clients talk about how considerate Romeo was towards his family. How he was always doing so great.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 8:39 pm

“She’s not my wife.” He mumbled because he was so tired of hearing it. Eden didnt have a wife, and he never would. But she was close and sure acted like it just because she could. Romeo however thought that she would just expose them. That would be mild, Laure didnt just do in public humiliation once she had been crossed by someone. 
He left him with a promise and Eden just stood with a frown, before he shook it out of his head. He left shortly after, heading to a hotel not far away. All he could do then was just wait for the lycan, though that was making him quite anxious. He hated this, hated that Laure knew now. He grabbed his phone and called her. Then he would know whether to worry yet or not.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 8:39 pm

People did start going home at some point when enough had gotten drunk and couldnt muster more alcohol. Kurtis was eacorting a business lady towards the exit as Romeo spoke to him. “I’ll get her a cab and then I’ll go.” He said, thanking him for the heads up before he went to get the lady a car. He grabbed his phone to call Zaira, hoping that Jeremy, Damiano and Abel were staying over and she wasnt alone. It was however late.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

Full name : Emanuele Zaira Rojas

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 8:53 pm

Zaira wasn't picking up which was rather unlike her. All the guys had gone home and she was in the kitchen, just cleaning up. It was getting pretty late, but she thought that if she just stayed up a bit longer, then Kurtis wouldn't have to wake her up. Her phone was in the other room, charging as her and Abel had been passing a game back and forth and it had depleted her battery rather quickly.
That was when there was a knock on the door and she looked through the peephole. Huh? She didn't recognize the person on the other side, but she didn't look threatening at all. Opening the door she smiled, "hi, can I help you? Did you lock yourself out of your apartment?" she asked, because that had happened to her and Kurtis a couple of times. But this woman was alone, and being out this late wasn't really safe. "My phone's charging, but after that you can borrow it? Call a locksmith or something?" But the woman didn't reply, she just entered their apartment and Zaira started to feel nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 8:53 pm

Finding this slut was easy. All she had to do was look up the name and there wasn't many people named Rojas in this town. Especially not Zaira. She found the apartment quite easily, and getting in was even easier. She managed to sedate the human. Fuck, he had really stooped so low as to fuck a human over her? How pathetic. And not only that, she was way too young. Though her brother was stupid, perhaps it made sense he went after a young human. That way he could mold her before maybe turning her? Laure felt herself get enraged. He was trying to replace her, wasn't he? She was pretty even as a human, turning her into a vampyre would make her stunning.
Zaira was bound on Laure's couch back home at her brother's mansion. Having left a note for the guard dog that said she would be delivered back piece by piece. If she felt like it, that was. Sitting down in a chair, she held a glass of white wine with added blood, sipping it. The staff was terrified. They knew Laure meant war. Dialing up her brother was an easy feat. "I have your little play toy," she said mockingly, chuckling to herself. "So pretty ... So warm ... Do you wanna come see it one last time before I tear it apart?" she asked, chuckling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 9:17 pm

Eden picked up the phone, trying to remain calm but then Laure said exactly what he had been fearing. Fuck. He shouldnt have let him leave. He felt his dead heart ache, pacing around as she then asked her question. Did he want to come see him? It was the right thing to do. “Fine. Fine! I’ll come. Just… dont hurt him Loralei, I beg you.” He said, feeling so powerless and weak that all he could do was beg. He hung up and went to head towards the mansion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 9:27 pm

Laure chuckled, hearing him beg was all she wanted to hear right now. But what confused her was that he said him. She frowned, because she was sure what was in front of her was a woman. But then again, these days people couldn't make up their minds about pronouns anyways. "You better hurry, it's sleeping right now, but as soon as it wakes up I'm going to start having some fun - whether or not you're there," she chuckled, letting Eden hang up. She leaned back emptying her glass before she got up.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 9:28 pm

Romeo had gotten the message. He usually wouldn't have suggested something like this, but Eden seemed so desperate. He got in to the elevator, heading up to the room. As he got out he bumped in to Eden, chuckling, "woah, relax, I'm here - You don't have to come get me, alright," he said, trying to reassure the vampyre. "You look like you've seen a ghost; Come on," he said taking Eden's hand and leading them to their room. Once inside he pulled him closer, kissing him tenderly, pressing him as close as they had been in the toilet. "This is much better," he murmured, moving his kisses down the cold neck, breathing against his skin as he had missed his smell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life is strange indeed
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next