Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Forgotten childhood memories

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next
Eugene

Eugene

Full name : Eugene Tremaine

Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 3:07 pm

He chuckled softly as she told him to hurry. Luckily he had his morning meds close by. Grabbing the small container, he opened it and flipped the contents in to his palm, downing them with the rest of his water in the bottle by his night stand. Shivering slightly, he sat for a while, just letting himself feel the pills glide down before crawling under the covers once more. This time he laid on his side once more. He wanted to look at her, take her in as she was right now. Reaching his hand over he placed it on her stomach, resting his chin on her shoulder. "I guess it's time you return the favor and warm me for a bit," he chuckled. His room was a bit cold, so his hands had gotten that as well. His body was aching still, but it was bearable, especially with her beside him. His breath calm, albeit a little hasty from moving around. "It's a little funny," he muttered, his hand just resting on her stomach, feeling how she was breathing in and out. "I mean, how small we used to be compared to now," he said, chuckling a bit. They used to have so much space in his bed. Now he was afraid of moving too much and squishing her against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Full name : Jane Doe
Quote : Just wanting to belong, or be wanted, be needed and loved. But maybe the gods thought that was too much to ask for.

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 3:45 pm

She watched him as he got his pills, while she was still enjoying the warmth he had left under the covers. It was funny how she somehow remembered him sitting the same way when they were younger. She would always reach over, draw some kind of animal on his back and ask him to guess. But she didnt remember to do that now, though her hand did touch his back like the muscle memory went off on it’s own.
He joined her once more and she felt his arms around her. She felt lucky, lucky that he was here to hold her like this and be her friend. “There’s only one way to really warm them.” She mumbled, grabbing his hand and moving it under her shirt, letting him feel her warm skin. The cold made goosebumps form but they quickly went away again. “I guess. I just wish there hadnt been a gap.” She said, caressing his hand on her stomach mindlessly. She looked up at the ceiling in thought. “But I also dont know if you would have liked me still… if you knew everything that had happened since you were gone.” She said, not even sure where she was getting at herself. Was she even the person he had known then right now?
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 4:29 pm

One way? He felt her soft skin soon thereafter, feeling his cheeks gain a little color. "I think some things happen for a reason," he argued, his fingers a little carefully moving on her stomach as they warmed up. He just looked at her, wondering how she had gotten to this point. "But I will always like you; In fact I know because you make me feel very happy," he said, feeling his breath halter a bit. He was trying to calm down, but feeling her bare skin wasn't helping. "You're so soft," he murmured, closing his eyes as he felt a little overwhelmed laying here with her, feeling her and seeing her. Eliminating one of them might help him calm down. "I wish you could sleep here all the time," he sighed. He knew she had her own place, knew she had her own life and he wasn't standing in the way of that. But he also really wished that he could catch up to those years they hadn't been together, even if it had to be through sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

Quote : Just wanting to belong, or be wanted, be needed and loved. But maybe the gods thought that was too much to ask for.

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 5:09 pm

Maybe things did happen for a reason. She still wished it hadnt meant they had had to be apart. He said that he would always like her and his reasoning made her scoff. If it was just that simple, then he would like her forever. His murmur made her smile grow slightly, shrugging, “You as well.” it was just a fact.
She looked at him as he closed his eyes, she lifted a hand to touch his face, sighing softly. “I could. At least sleep here during the night and tell you about my day before we sleep?” She suggested. “Though I would like for you to come with me outside too? Is it too cold?”
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 5:18 pm

He felt her touch his face, feeling like this was bliss. Everything she did was just right and he couldn't explain why. She suggested coming over every night, and he opened his eyes to look at her to see if she was kidding him. But all that met him was a genuine expression. "I would like that," he said. He was lonely to the core, but being with her made that loneliness disappear as if it had never been there in the first place. She spoke about going outside and he chuckled, "we can do that, I just have to bring a couple of heat pads," he said in a small ponder.
He looked at her if she was still touching his face, and he needed to tell her something. But saying it felt weird. "I know you said I'm your best friend," he said, his hand on her stomach moving slightly, pulling her closer to him. It was like he couldn't get enough. "But I want you to know that you are my best friend too." Maybe it was redundant to say so, but he wanted her to know. "And I ... I love, I love ... I love you," he wasn't stammering it was more him wanting to say it while she could hear it. She didn't have to say it back, she didn't even have to love him. But he wanted her to know that she would be someone he would always care for, no matter what might happen.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 5:49 pm

She was quite serious about him joining her outside. It would just give them even more time together. She couldnt bring him to The Blocks, but there were many other places to go and see. One day she would love to show him her own place, but it wouldnt be without some sort of actual mask that would keep his lungs safe. So when he mentioned heating pads her face lit up happily.
“Yay!” She exclaimed in excitement. She was still touching his face, just gentle sweet touches. “You are.” She agreed. He pulled at her and she chuckled softly, though his next words did seem to be something she could have said herself. Then he confessed and she looked at him with a softer look in her eyes. “Oh Whistle. Come on. You know I love you too.” She said with a soft chuckle, leaning up to kiss his forehead. By all means was she speaking the truth, she loved him and she loved him quite dearly. She then turned to wrap her arms around him, pressing herself closer. “You’ll give me a toothache from all the sweet stuff you say.” She said, biting her lip a little in a smile before she hugged him again.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 5:56 pm

Eugene chuckled, he felt a little giddy at her words, but it was nice to hear her say it. She pressed herself closer and he felt his heart skip a beat. She could probably feel something stirring between his legs, but he didn't want to bring attention to it. The kiss on the forehead made him smile, just looking at her as she spoke about toothache, "I have some years to catch up to, so I'll probably be saying some sweet stuff to you every day for the rest of my life," he chuckled, but he was also a bit nervous. She hugged him and he wrapped his arms around her in return, trying to push his butt away from her, but it wasn't going too nicely. He wasn't a pervert, he swore that, but being close to her just made his body react. "Maybe ... Maybe we should get up and start the day," he whispered, his cheeks a little red.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 6:07 pm

“Fine. But dont be surprised if I’m dishing out a bunch of kisses. At least it’s good that you like them now.” She chuckled, though she could feel as she hugged him that something wasnt exactly what it was supposed to. His whisper made her lean back to look at him, tilting her head as she could see the slight warmth in his cheeks. “Is it too warm for you?” She asked, concerned somehow. She touched his cheek, feeling the warmth spreading.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 6:14 pm

"No I just ..." he said, looking at her he felt so drawn to her. It felt hard to know that she barely seemed to react. [color=#AF6C66]"I just want to kiss you and ... And I don't want it to be bad like yesterday,"[color] he confessed. He hadn't been in these situations before. Had she? He felt so confused because every part of his body screamed to be near her, having to restrain himself from just pulling her as close as he could. "And I feel weird ... Down there," he finally said, his cheeks bright red at the mention of the thing between his legs. He hadn't ever really seen a use for it besides going to the toilet. Of course he knew what he could use it for, but only on paper and from what he had read in books. Dry, boring, biology books of course. He looked down, feeling embarrassed for even bringing it up.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 6:25 pm

He spoke and she didnt understand if it wasnt from them generating so much heat from lying under the duvet. His confession made her frown. She had already said it wasnt bad. But he wanted to kiss her again? She shifted between his eyes, still touching his warm cheeks. She was rather calm still, until he said that he felt weird. She frowned. Did she make him feel weird? Down where? She looked but they were already close enough for her not to see much. She sighed and nodded. “I’m sorry.” She mumbled, moving a bit back to give him space, but she then pulled his face in to kiss his lips, carefully and yet sweetly, taking her time as she ran her lips over his. “I dont want to make you feel weird around me.” She admitted against his lips, kissing him again, just holding his face while her lips innocently explored his.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 6:30 pm

She moved away, and he felt a piece of him break until she pulled him in for a kiss. Now this. This was how it felt, huh? His fingers dug slightly in to her skin, even though it was innocent, it felt so right too. She was the one apologizing now and he wouldn't have it, shaking his head no as she went on. "It's not a bad kind of weird," he said, a little breathless against her lips as she started kissing him again. He pulled her close, letting her feel what he meant by down there, but barely daring to move much. "I can't help it, it's just something my body does," he explained, but she was perhaps more knowledgeable about the real world. Or maybe she wasn't. He frankly didn't know either or. But what he did know was that he wanted to continue kissing her, and so he did, moving his lips tenderly over hers.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 6:44 pm

She could feel how he was reacting and somehow it was sweet. That he sounded so out of breath, the way he pulled and tensed up around her. He wasnt it wasnt bad but how couldnt weird be bad? He pulled her in and she felt him against her, blushing a bit as she realized what he was telling her now. “Oh…” she chuckled, humming and nodding as she understood. “It just means it’s good.” She said, connecting their lips once more. She wasnt exactly knowledgable on exactly that but she had some kind of minimal experience. At least she hadnt been hiding under a rock all this time. “I feel good too.” She assured him, her cheeks turning slightly red as well.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 6:48 pm

He had to grit his teeth a little as she confessed she felt good too. Looking at her with surprise on his face because he felt rather proud of himself. He had made her feel good. "Is there something I can do to make you feel better?" he asked, he wanted to do whatever she wanted him to. Right now he was rather content with just kissing her, but she seemed to know more than she was letting on. He had to break their kiss a few times, taking the time to breathe, but at least they were laying down so he didn't have to strain himself too much. He just wished he could do more. "I want you to feel good," he pleaded, not really sure what he was getting himself in to, but he guessed it couldn't be bad if it felt this good.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 7:12 pm

Make her feel better? She hummed as she thought about it, but she ended up just kissing him more. She already felt amazing this way, it didnt have to change. Even if he took breaks, she patiently waited for him to recover. But then he pleaded with her and she sighed. “I already told you I feel good.” She chuckled. He was cute, she liked that about him, that he always seemed to act so selfless. Hopefully it would never change. “Just do what you feel like.” She said in a softer tone, licking his lips as their saliva had mixed a bit. She chuckled softly and sighed quite soundly in content.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 7:22 pm

Just do what he felt like? She liked his lips and sweet shivers ran down his spine. His lips separated, licking her lips in return. He wasn't quite sure what he was doing, but he listened to her advice. Was it weird that he felt clumsy? Though his hands sure knew what to do, both arms wrapping around her, touching the bare skin of her back, humming softly as he felt so alive. The pulse in his neck beating as fast as his heart that tried to follow along. "I need to lay on my back," he said, clearly a bit out of breath. Moving around he got an idea, "can you lay on top of me?" Was that a strange request? If she did, he would groan softly, blushing more as he felt just how strongly his body reacted. These kisses were way better than when they had been kids, that was for sure. "You're so ..." he said, lifting his hand up to touch her cheek, smiling at her as he moved some of her loose hair behind her ear, "perfect."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 7:35 pm

She didnt mind switching it around, though when they did, she saw how he was blushing more. It wasnt that she didnt feel how his body was quite clearly reacting, somehow she just didnt know what to really do about it. He spoke and she looked at him curiously until he called her perfect. She gulped rather hard, shifting between his beautiful blue eyes. “I’m not.” She said rather seriously, reaching down, grabbing his hands. She led them to her front, but instead of pushing them further up, she pulled them off and placed above his head. “Do you remember this?” She asked, having to stradle herself on him as she sat up. Yep, this was not like back then. “Stop Zippy, let me go, please,” she voiced as she remembered, leaning down to kiss his face. “It’s yucky, I dont like it.” she continued, moving her lips down to his neck to kiss. She hadnt done that when they were kids. No then she had just kissed his face and been too busy chuckling while she held his arms over his head.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 7:42 pm

"Yes you are," he said rather seriously back. Everything about her was perfect, even her imperfections and the parts of her she maybe didn't like. He embraced all that she was. As she straddled him his body reacted so strongly still, but he let her control it. She lifted his hands, dying to feel her bare skin once more, but he was cheated as she pushed his hands down in to the mattress. She repeated what he had said back then, smiling at the memory, but then she kissed his neck. His hips bucked slightly, grinding himself against her as his breath went a little wild. "I have to eat those words," he confessed, feeling her lips like this, her pinning him down, it was clearly something he liked. "Maybe ... Maybe it's better that I start begging for you to never stop," he said, his heart beating so fast and yet he was so happy. "Please, Zippy," he said in a hushed moan.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 7:52 pm

The way his hips bucked and had her feel just everything made her grit her teeth a little, as she felt something twist in her lower region. “You do.” She agreed, resting her lips on his throat before he thought about changing his stance. The moan made her whole body warm up as she felt her heart pick up a pace. “Whistle….” She whispered, laying still for a bit, still holding his hands but then she kissed his neck again, more tenderly, her hips slowly rolling forward, feeling him up with her body. “Whistle…” she moaned now, hiding her face away in halfway down into the linen but also the nape of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 7:59 pm

As she started to moan he felt knots starting to form in his stomach, feeling how she rolled her hips, he felt his own hips buck once or twice. Not to mess with her rhythm, but because he couldn't help himself. She was hiding her face, and he moaned softly in to her ear. "Can you look at me?" he pleaded, feeling his breath warm, "it feels so good." He was almost starting to get impatient, wanting to touch her, feel her skin under his fingertips, but he also felt so powerless when she was holding his hands in to the mattress like this. They were innocent, exploring one another and yet it felt like things were moving so fast. "Zippy ... Can I try something?" he asked moaning, needing his hands, hoping she would let him go so he could try what he had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 8:05 pm

It was hard to look at him because she wasnt even sure what she was doing beside doing what felt natural. What her body asked her to do. But as he asked her to, she did, though it took a moment for her to get up. She was still holding onto his hands, almost like it was for dear life. His question made her look at him with curious eyes and yet she also felt shy. Like she wanted to hide away again once more. She released his hands, placing her hands onto the linen as she softly panted for air.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 8:12 pm

Eugene didn't know why, but seeing her like this brought new layers of adoration to how he felt for her. It took her some time, but she eventually released his hands. A little shakily he moved them under the duvet with them, one grabbing on softly to her hip the other hesitated a bit before his fingers reached her clothed treasure. He wouldn't go crazy, hell he barely knew what he was doing, but he did know biology. Maybe it would be lame to say that out loud, but for now he could barely think of anything but making her feel as good as he felt right now. "Just tell me if you don't like it," he said, his fingers moving carefully, putting light pressure. He was basically feeling her up, trying to find where it made her squirm, and once he did he would tease slightly. He felt like he was choking a bit on all the emotions he was feeling, but strangely enough his breathing was alright. "More?" he asked, looking at her with loving eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 8:20 pm

She didnt know what was on his mind, but his hand quickly seemed to grip her hip, the other moving further down. She looked down, watching what he was doing, humming as she would just have to feel it to know whether she liked it or not. The light pressure made her moan, she felt quite weird with how soaked she suddenly seemed to be. She had felt that way a few other times but never had she done anything. He began touching her and at first she only moaned at certain points he touched, but it seemed like every time he got there, he’d look for it again until that was all he touched. The slight tease made her moan a little vulnerably, lifting a hand to cover her mouth as she moved against his touch. He asked whether she wanted more and it felt like a tease. “Eugene…” she moaned through her fingers, her other hand moving down to his to press his hand towards her treasure again. “That feels really good.” She admitted, it made her body spin, wanting more? That had to be it, what she felt her body yearn for.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 8:29 pm

The gods had blessed him. Being a man of science he hadn't ever given much thought to the gods, but seeing and hearing her like this, it was clear she was divine. There was no doubt in his mind. She even moaned his name and he felt a little lost for a moment, but she seemed to know what she wanted, pressing his hand to her again. Her admittance made him smile, but he was also careful. "Promise me you'll tell me if something feels wrong," he said, his jaw tensing as his fingers slid her underwear to the side. The heat alone made him moan softly before his fingers went to work. He was delicate, knowing how many nerve endings were truly where he touched. But he hadn't imagined how wet she would be, albeit a nice surprise as it made touching her so much easier. "Come closer," he pleaded, his heart in his throat as he lifted his hand from her hip and up to her face, pulling her down so he could kiss her. Gods how he wanted to hear her moan his name once again. His thumb started working up her small bell, while his middle finger touched gently at her entrance. Moaning softly, he couldn't imagine anything feeling better than this. Hearing her moan, feeling her heat up like this.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 8:44 pm

“I promise.” She said as she felt him slide her underwear to the side. She felt rather soaked, she was almost worried that he would get whatever was flowing out of her slowly all over him. And yet he touched her so carefully, making her feel so good. Her fingers dug into the linen, biting her lower lip as she moaned, rubbing herself just a slight bit to help him touch her.
His plea didnt really reach her as she barely knew how to contain herself. His hand grabbing her face however made her react, kissing his lips before she moaned into his mouth, gritting her teeth as a sudden feeling rushed over her that made her squirm and moan. She pressed her body to his, drooling a slight bit, humping his hand as she rode out her high. She was gasping for air, feeling her heart pound like crazy, lightheaded and confused yet satisfied and needy for more. “Eugene.. what was that?” She asked, looking at him with worried eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eugene

Eugene

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 28, 2021 8:53 pm

Was he actually doing this? Making her sing such wonderful notes only for him to hear? He was. And he could feel her getting more on edge. Her finally giving in to her high made him look a little worried at her at first, wondering if it really felt as good as she made it sound. But it was written so clearly on her face, and he felt proud in a way. That he had made her climax and all he had done was touch her.
Quite frankly, she was soaked, and he kept touching her gently, feeling how needy she still seemed to be for his touch. Her question made him look at her rather seriously, "it felt good, right?" he asked. He hadn't had much time to really think about the body as it worked, but he knew a few things. That and he trusted his instinct in this. "Some people call it to cum ... It's sort of a climax where your whole body tingles," or at least that was how it had been for him. C'mon, even the cripple had to let out some frustrations once in a while. "It's not bad unless you don't like it," he promised her, his fingers drenched in her and he didn't want to stop now. "It's like ... A prelude to sex," she had to know what that was, right? Even though he was clueless, he knew the basics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten childhood memories   Forgotten childhood memories - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgotten childhood memories
Page 6 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: The Blocks-
Jump to: