Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 2:02 am

The surprised look just made Eden chuckle. Yeah, he was quite adorable right now when they were moving out of his comfort-zone at his allowance. The few deep breaths seemd necessary and Eden had no objections to being on top. Well it just meant that he couldnt just tend to other places on Romeo just as easily. He got on top and felt Romeo just swallowing him up again, moaning as he graped the lycan’s length. He jerked him off at first to make sure he was hard before he licked him carefully, just letting him get used to the feeling of his tongue. Then after wetting his lips he kissed him, just gentle kisses until he let him slip into his wet mouth, starting out slow, though his muffled moans would probably cause a few vibrations to move through his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 2:10 am

Romeo felt good, almost swallowing Eden as this way made it easier for him to reach further in his mouth and closer to his throat. He however wasn't quite prepared at how much pleasure he was about to receive as the vampyre first jerked him only to start sucking him too. Moaning against Eden's length he felt his body tense a little, trying to focus on Eden, but it was hard when his member was still rather sensitive after the last round. Gasping softly, his cheeks were turning red, "Eden," he moaned, kissing his length gently, taking a breather as he felt a little overwhelmed. It was a combination of many things, but being able to feel what Eden felt when they were this close was making it hard for him to focus. "Cazzo, Eden," he pleaded in pure pleasure, taking in the vampyre's length once more, feeling so eager to please him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 7:30 am

Eden was just quite enjoying himself and Romeo on top of that. Even if the lycan took a breather, hearing him moan and say his name felt almost as good as him pleasing him. The vampyre made sure he felt all of his mouth, how his tongue could slither around him, timing it so he moaned only when Romeo was in the back of his throat. But he wasnt undermning Romeo’s effort to return the gesture, how the lycan was so eager to suck him off even if this was a little overwhelming. His hands caressed Romeo’s thighs to then rest on the mattress before he began taking in the lycan to the root. It was just so easy to do when you didnt have a natural gag reflex, he could almost just let him down his throat if that was what he wanted and he did for the extra pressure on the tip, still moaning in either delight or pleasure if the lycan could keep up.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 10:05 am

Romeo knew that this shouldn't be completely new to either of them, and yet it was. He had to gasp, his member twitching as it felt Eden's throat press around the tip combined with the vibrations of his moans. He could barely take it, pleasant trembles running down his body. He had an idea, and he wondered if Eden would like it. His fingers were soaked after drooling so much, lifting his hand up. A couple of fingers teasing the vampyre's entrance. This was new territory for Romeo, but he didn't want it to seem like he wanted all the pleasure to himself. "I'm going to come any second now," he warned him softly, panting as his cheeks were bright red. Not that Eden could see it, but he could feel it as Romeo rested his cheek against the vampyre's cold thigh, watching his fingers tease his entrance. Why was every part of the vampyre just perfect? Romeo took Eden's member between his lips once again, just letting his fingers run in circles on his sensitive spot. And rightfully so, Romeo would crumble very soon.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 6:03 pm

Eden had to admit that feeling the wet fingers suddenly circle his entrance was a whole new feeling. But Romeo being as loud and vocal as he was with being sucked off reminded Eden who it was that was touching him. It was the lycan and Romeo could use his body whichever way he felt like. So Eden moaned in delight around the lycan, not taking much heed to the warning. No, he wanted to feel his seed forced down his throat as perverted as that was. Romeo resumed taking him in to his mouth and as the lycan eventually crumbled, Eden was losing his composure as well. It didnt take long for him to give in either, the new kind of stimulation just pressing all the right buttons. Though Eden wouldnt just be satisfied like that. He wanted any hole of the lycan’s that he could get. Taking a few moment to collected himself he moved off of him, turning as he began pulling at his legs, just pulling him up and exposing him fully. “Did you enjoy touching me, hmm, you perverted boy?” He hummed with a soft smile, keeping the lycan’s bottom raised up rather high, though it looked perverted it was even worse because he wanted the blood to get to the lycan’s head, making him feel somewhat high from it. “I guess I’ll have to show you how I would like to feel your tongue on me.” He chuckled, letting some drool drip onto the lycan’s entrance, before leaning down to lick it up, run his tongue over the soft folds as he watched him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 6:16 pm

Romeo knew this was something different, but he just couldn't help himself when he had access to it. He quickly succumbed, whimpering softly as he felt how fast his seed shot out and in to Eden's mouth. He wanted to apologize, but it seemed as if the vampyre soon returned the favor and he choked slightly on it before swallowing. Eden moved off of him, pulling him closer and moving him around like a ragdoll. The euphoria was still in his body, watching as his boyfriend teased him, whimpering softly at the feeling of the spit hitting his entrance. "I did enjoy it, but so did you," he retaliated. The vampyre couldn't pretend like he hadn't liked it at least a little, not with the way he had been moaning, right?
Soon enough he felt the wet tongue slide over his small folds, gritting his teeth as his body still felt riled up after hitting his high twice already. "I want you inside of me ... Please, Eden, I need you," he practically begged. He just wanted him inside of him, whether it was his ass or his face, he wanted him. "Eden, per favore," he had now turned to pleading in his native language, moaning sweetly with every lick the vampyre gave him. He couldn't wait much longer before he would lose his sanity, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 6:59 pm

Yeah he enjoyed it too, but it was more fun to tease the lycan with it. It was uncharted territory and Eden hadnt minded it one bit. “Yeah.” He said before he began licking the lycan’s needy entrance. The begging made him scoff. “Your hole is not prepared. I dont want to tear you up.” He said rather calmly. Romeo would just have to hold on to his sanity for just a bit longner as Eden felt him up with his tongue. “Patience my love. I’m doing this for you.” He reminded him before he eventually put him back down on the bed, reaching over to the nightstand to grab the lube they had ordered. “Do you mind when I’m cold? I’m still a bit warm from your mouth.” He remarked, looking down as he rather quickly had gone hard again. Perks of being a vampyre. He made sure to lube up Romeo, not really holding back on the lube. Eventually he positioned himself to enter the lycan, grabbing onto the linen as he began pushing himself in. “Oh I loosened you up so well.” He scoffed, groaning softly as he easily pushed himself to the length of his fingers before slowly moving further up. “I guess I’ll have to be sweet now that you’re slowly gaining interest in my hole.” He said in a soft teasing, retracting his hips to gently thrust back into the lycan.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 7:18 pm

He was lucky that Eden at least kept his cool when Romeo felt like losing himself. Perhaps it was harder for him because he couldn't feel only his own arousal but also the vampyre's. He frowned a little at the question. Minded when he was cold? "No," he said quite truthfully, moaning as the vampyre was busy fingering him to loosening up, "I love it when you're cold; it feels good."
Romeo was panting lightly, his cheeks beet red as he felt him push in, groaning softly as he was spread open. Eden started thrusting gently in to him, the notion of his new interest making him scoff, moaning softly at how easily the vampyre slid in to him with the lube. He really liked how far he could reach. He pulled Eden down closer to his chest, feeling their skin rub together. His lips found his, kissing him tenderly, "You know I like it when you lose yourself," he muttered between his hasty moans. His heart felt like it was in his throat, looking at him with half lidded eyes that were filled with love. "Fuck, right there," he moaned, needing to press his head back against the mattress as he moaned, Eden hitting just right making him squirm slightly.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 7:27 pm

It felt good? Eden smiled a little at the notion, but then he got more serious as he entered the lycan’s body, just eating hin up with his eyes as he pressed into him. The lube made it so easy, he was just slipping right in. He however didnt go down to the root right away, just teasing him slightly before he eventually pushed all the way in. Hitting the spot that Romeo wanted, he made sure to focus on it, rubbing himself against the lycan’s chest. “Oh my love. You’re not so bratty now, when you get what you want, hm?” He teased him between moans, leaning down to connect their lips, thrusting a little faster. Maybe he wanted to see how many times he could make the lycan come. At least until he couldnt produce any more of his seed faster than Eden could get it out of him. “You’ve already wasted so much precious cum on a filthy vampyre like me. Do you not feel any regret at all?” He asked. He didnt mean his words at all, but the thought was ticking off some soft spots in his mind. “Do you know how much more I’ll make you spill?” He asked, moving a hans down to jerk him off too now. Was he cruel? Maybe a little when the lycan was on his 3rd high soon.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 7:57 pm

The tease made him groan softly, gritting his teeth as he looked at Eden. He hated admitting it, but it was true. The only reason why he was so bratty all the time was because this was what he wanted. The vampyre pressed firmly inside of him, their chests rubbing together and their moans not being held back. It was like he forgot time and place when they were like this. All he wanted was his boyfriend, his beautiful, handsome and hot boyfriend who knew just how to fuck him right.
The notion of wasting his seed made him frown, "It's not being wasted when you keep admiring it like the pervert you are," he said, and it was true. How many times had he not seen that adoring look in Eden's eyes as he looked at the mess he made? "Cazzo," he moaned as his member was grabbed, it was so sensitive and yet it was a good type of hurting. "My guess is as many times as you can milk me," he replied, his eyes fighting not to roll in to the back of his skull. No he wanted to look at the handsome man doing this to him. "If I were a woman you'd probably would've fucked me until I became pregnant," he pondered, though he knew Eden wouldn't have been interested if Romeo had been a woman. It was more a way of speaking. "Is that what your perverted mind is getting at? Are you trying to defy the laws of biology and impregnate me?" he teased, moaning as his member was getting quite hard. Fuck he was on edge already, and it didn't take long before his seed sprung forward, covering his stomach as he moaned the vampyre's name.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 8:50 pm

“Why would I not admire it? It’s beautiful. Especially when I can look at it and know I was the one that made you splurt out all kinds of patterns with cum.” He chuckled but he was also quite serious, not really afraid to vocalize his likes. But then again, he never had been. No he wanted all of it, everything that he could get, stroke by stroke, external or internal or both like now. “You’ll know real hurt when I’ve emptied you out.” He assured him softly. It was almost beastly and Eden felt so primal for his needs. So un-vampyre like, his ancestors would all look on in pure disgust.
The ponder was probably true, though Romeo wouldnt have been able to charm him as easily had he been a woman. But it wasnt impossible. “If you were a woman and we were still this close, I would definitely have made sure you were carrying my child. Until then, I guess my dumb male brain just has to believe that it’s doing it’s duty as a man.” He said and moaned, pressing in a little harder. When Romeo came, he scoffed. “So you get off on the thought of being impregnated? Naughty boy.” He chuckled, leaning down to connect their lips in a heated kiss, thrusting a little harder onto the lycan’s sweet spot, though he was only coming down from his high. “But you are perfect luke this. Your body, your being. You’re all I want, just like this.” He assured him as he let him breathe, tightening his grip as he made a harder thrust inbetween what he was doing now.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 9:02 pm

"You are carrying out your duty as a man," he moaned, "you're fucking your boyfriend." He gave in soon after, feeling the euphoria go to his head, his body tensing and then relaxing as Eden kept thrusting in to him. Moaning against his lips he didn't mind the tease. Maybe part of him wished he could provide a kid, but then again he was way too young to think of the implications of children anyway. As he was coming down from his high, Eden wasted no time in assuring him just how much he adored him, and he moaned softly. Licking the vampyre's lips he whimpered softly as Eden started thrusting harder. "Harder," he panted needing to feel Eden really let loose. Last time it had felt so other worldly, and he wanted that again, "make me feel how perfect you find me." Romeo was needy when he was at this stage, his cheeks crimson as his body shivered with pure pleasure. If Eden picked up the pace he would moan louder, almost screaming in pleasure, hearing their skin being slapped together with every thrust was so erotic, making him hope that perhaps he would leave some bruises.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 9:12 pm

It was true, he was carrying out his duty and it seemed that he did it quite well right now. He was picking up a harder pace now that he had warmed up the lycan, but it seemed that Romeo wanted more. Well, since he was asking for it, Eden easily obliged, slapping his crotch to the lycan’s behind as he was definitely giving what he could. And feeling the lycan tense up a bit from the pain was otherworldly, as long as Romeo screamed in pleasure the way he almost did. “Perfect Romeo.” He praised him, panting like a wild animal as he slammed them together, moving a hand down to grasp one of the lycan’s buttocks, squeezing it a little hard and spreading him further. “Is it possessive that I think of ruining you? If I just split you up so only I could want you and crave you. Just to make sure no one else would fit inside of you?” He asked between moans, feeling on edge so he just stopped, catching his breath as he calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 9:19 pm

Romeo felt in absolute bliss, he could feel Eden being on edge, but he wanted to feel him tip over. The moaning words made him groan, but he couldn't really answer as tears of pleasure ran down his cheeks, his hair messier than ever. And then the vampyre stopped. Romeo gasped, clinging to his boyfriend as if he was a floatation device and he was about to drown. "W-why d-d-did y-y-oo-u s-s-stop-p?" he had to stammer, he had come undone here on the linen, so ready to feel Eden give in and now he felt cheated. "D-d-on't s-s-top," he hiccupped full of emotions at this point. His member hurting a bit as well as his entrance, but it was a good pain. The kind of pain you could only get from being with the one you loved. He was clawing slightly at him, needier than ever as he looked at Eden with a pleading gaze.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 12:44 pm

“I didnt want to cum yet.” He said truthfully, feeling how Romeo was holding onto him. His hands gently caressed his body, but then the lycan hiccupped and Eden could hear the plea. He began rocking his hips again, filling up the lycan slowly, almost on the edge to teasing but there was love in it too. “Oh Romeo. Look at me.” He urged him, moving some hair off his face, looking at him, taking him in. “You’re so beautiful. My beautiful boyfriend.” He praised him, kissing his forehead a couple of times. He moved his lips down to greet the lycan’s, just keeping it sweet and sensual.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 12:55 pm

But all Romeo longed for was feeling Eden finally give in. Luckily he started feeling the slight teasing thrusts, but it was enough to keep him moaning in sweet sounds. He loved this. Loved feeling stretched out, filled by none other than the one he loved the most. He looked at him as he was urged to, his eyes fluid, his breath hasty and his body shivering with pleasure. The praise made him smile, closing his eyes as his forehead was kissed, greeting his lips as they reached his own. Their kiss was sweet, just a tender make out that had him panting for air, groaning softly against his lips as he still felt the gentle thrusts. "I-I l-l-lo-ve y-y-ou," he stammered his whole body still shivering in delight. His body had a nice layer of sweat on it, really being worked to his limits, and yet he didn't want it to stop. He didn't want Eden to just have a bit of him, no he wanted him to have it all. His hands moved down the vampyre's back, squeezing him and holding him close. It felt so intimate. Just Eden slowly pushing in and out of him, their kisses being tender and sweet.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 1:06 pm

The way Romeo had reached a point where he could barely speak, Eden just kept it slow and nice. It didnt have to be rough and hurt because it was about their love. But there definitely was some pride to take in the way he had drove him to this stage. “Do you want me to cum?” He asked, kissing the lycan again, grabbing onto him before he turned them around so Romeo was on top. The lycan didnt have to move, Eden could do that for him, “You can lay down on me.” He assured him, holding his hips in place though as he slowly pressed his hips up to greet the lycan’s bottom. “I love you.” He moaned, his fingers softly dig into his hips.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 1:27 pm

The question he wasn't sure of what to answer anymore. Wouldn't that mean they would stop? They were turned around and Romeo wasted no time laying down on him, his body still shivering but he felt so loved and so filled with it. Eden moaned how he loved him and Romeo smiled, moaning against his chest as he was still being filled over and over. "P-p-le-as-e," he begged, wanting Eden to give in. He wanted to feel how good it felt when the vampyre would reach his high. "E-e-e-e-ed-en," he moaned his name, needing to feel it already.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 1:39 pm

He held onto him to keep him in place for just a little while longer. It was not hard to reach his high as Romeo was just perfect. “I’m getting there baby.” He moaned, his thrusts speeding up just a slight bit before he finally gave in, moaning in delight as he filled him out as best as he could, feeling himself unload as he had so many times now. But every time, it felt so amazing. He panted softly, letting go of his hips to wrap his arms around him. “You’re smearing your cum all over me.” He chuckled, kissing the lycan’s hair, feeling rather satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 1:50 pm

Romeo whimpered as he felt Eden unload himself in to him, it felt like there was so much room now that he had been stretched out so much. He collapsed on Eden's chest his breathing more like panting as he felt their emotions mix as their skin touched. It was so soothing. The chuckle made him grit his teeth, turning his head to look up at him after the kiss on his hair. "D-Don't p-p-pretend l-like y-you d-don't like t-t-that, p-pervert," he muttered, his breath still shaky along with his voice slightly stuttering still. He made sure to press his chest a little harder against his, smearing his seed around even further in pure defiance.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 2:42 pm

“I love it.” He corrected him, chuckling as the lycan smeared it further in defiance. “Are you empty yet?” He asked, reaching down to touch the lycan’s behind. “I could go a few more rounds if you can handle me. The linen is barely touched.” He pointed out before he moved them. Kissing the lycan a little eager, he smiled in a devious manner. Yeah he was far from done with him, even if he could barely speak now with the stuttering.

He wasnt sure how long they went on, probably until Romeo collapsed from exhaustion. He at least didnt think that the lycan could ever complain that Eden hadnt done his to satisfy him, at least for the next month but knowing the lycan it would probably be a week, maybe half. Eden however didnt mind, it felt good to be longed for. He laid there with him in the morning, brushing his hair off his face, keeping him close, listening to his calm breath.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 2:54 pm

He whimpered as he was touched, it was sensitive, but he was also so needy to be filled once again, moving against his hand, longing for his touch. Safe to say, he was ready for this night to never end.

He ended up filled, content and tired, the linen having been ripped and ruined with their mixed fluids. Romeo was sleeping soundly, the bustling of the city outside working as static noise. He felt the cold hands on his face, his eyes moving under his eyelids as he slowly woke up. Looking up he saw Eden's blue green eyes on him, smiling softly and tiredly, reaching his hand out to pull himself closer. "Good morning handsome," he muttered, his voice a little hoarse from all the screaming and moaning. "You smell good."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 3:00 pm

It was almost barbaric to be sleeping in this mess but also a good reminder of their last night. He looked at the tired hazel eyes, chuckling as he leaned down to kiss his lips. “I smell like any fluid you can produce I believe, maybe with a few exceptions.” He chuckled, nuzzling his nose onto his forehead. “I’ll have them bring you some food and water. Cant have you go hungry after all that sweating and tensing up all night.” He remarked, reaching out to grab the phone for roomservice. “Do you want to shower together?” He asked before making an order for breakfast. He asked for a vial for himself too.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 3:11 pm

"Cazzo, still a perverted old man," he muttered against his lips, smiling as he was being held close. The night was so vivid in his memory, all the emotions all the positions. How many times he had been filled ... Gods thinking of it might make him hard again, but his body was way too tired to even think of that. The mention of food made him hum, he was quite famished, but he had guessed as much from having been worked so hard. The mention of a showed made him nod, kissing Eden's chest as he was calling the front desk. A mischievous smile on his lips as he crawled under the duvet, kissing him down along his stomach and then his member, licking it gently. "Don't let the cute desk lady hear you moan," he said, looking at Eden as he took in his member between his lips. He wasn't looking to start anew, but his bratty self couldn't help but tease him, not when it was so easy.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 2:28 am

Eden spoke to the lady at the desk, who was quite curious to know if they were prolonging their reservation or would be out before morning ended. Eden felt the kisses down his stomach, gritting his teeth slightly and having to sigh in delight as he felt the lycan’s mouth around him. “Sorry, repeat that?” He asked, grunting softly under his breath, though he was showing a lot of restraint as to not make noise. “No, there’s no need for that.” He said, lifting the duvet to look at the lycan with hungry eyes. She just kept going on and on. He was losing his patience with her, mostly because Romeo took him in so well and he wasnt allowed to moan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next