Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 9:24 am

As the duvet was lifted Romeo made sure to make extra loud slurping sounds, moaning against his length. Of course it wasn't loud enough that the desk lady could hear, but it showed he could still turn up his volume. "Do you like it? When I let you fuck my mouth while you're on the phone?" He asked in a hushed whisper against his length, but with Eden's hearing he would be able to hear all. Licking him from root to tip he kissed his member, feeling how eager it was. "Tell her that you have been very pleased from staying here," he urged him before taking him in once more, bopping his head, moaning and letting him feel the vibrations of his vocal chords.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 1:53 pm

Oh he was so hot under the duvet, his hair still a little wild from last night and that bratty look of self confidence. He nodded to the whisper, gritting his teeth slightly. Gods, it was hard to focus on the annoying woman’s voice when Romeo’s slurping and moaning was right there under the covers. The urge made him groan and he had to hold a hand over the microphone to collect himself. Not that he was completely falling apart but the lycan knew how to please him and that was just a fact at this point. “Thank you. I have been very pleased to stay here.” He said, eyeing Romeo as he spoke, the woman chuckling sweetly on the other side, not even knowing what was going on. “Is there anymore that we want? I’ll ask.” He assured her, moving his free hand down hold the side of his face.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 5:18 pm

Romeo knew he was going to pay for this behavior, but somehow he didn't mind. And as Eden had to cover the microphone? Gods have mercy, Romeo had never seen him struggle so much to find his words and collect himself. As he finally spoke, the lycan could hear how the desk lady was chuckling at the other end, humming as he felt Eden's hand against his warm cheek. "I want my boyfriend to cum down my throat and make me choke," he said without missing a beat, his hand jerking the vampyre as he spoke. He was covered in drool, his chin almost glistening as he stuck out his tongue to guide his member back in to his mouth. He knew just what to say to make Eden on edge, but he took great pride in it. The vampyre always tended to his needs so carefully, so Romeo felt it was only fair to repay it once in a while - of course being bratty being a part of that deal.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 9:19 pm

He should have expected the lycan to misbehave and as Romeo spoke he sighed, pinching his cheek lightly, his breath a little unsteady even if he couldnt really moan. The lady asked something again and Eden barely heard it until she called his name. “No, we’ve got everything we need, just get us the breakfast.” He said, feeling himself edging on as the lycan was sucking him off. “Fuck…” he swore through gritted teeth, the lady seemingly rather confused. Eden apologized, covering the microphone as he was beginning to struggle. He had never had to be quiet before and it had gone well for the most part. He ended up hanging up, looking at Romeo with eager eyes. “You little brat.” He hissed, moaning in delight as he leaned his head back.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 9:28 pm

That was what he wanted most. Seeing Eden lose perception of what he was doing, only focusing on him as he took care of him. Romeo let him push in deeper, moaning more eagerly as he could feel just how on edge the vampyre truly was. The way he had to apologize to the desk lady could've made him collapse from laughing too hard, but he was busy and on a mission. As the vampyre finally hung up, Romeo held the pace that made Eden edge closer, feeling how his member twitched in his mouth with need to give in. Hearing the hissing made him happy, even more as his boyfriend finally gave in and started moaning. Romeo was grabbing lightly at his hips, wanting so desperately to feel his euphoria rush over him, and he wasn't good at being patient when he wanted something.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 10:00 pm

He could have not held back on making noise had Romeo made him come and that was pretty close now. So getting to make noise, he did and he did make sure that Romeo could hear just hiw vulnerable and pleasured he was from his mouth alone. “Be patient babe.” He moaned, feeling the lycan’s grip on his hips. He grabbed his hair, tightening his grip a little before he gave in, lifting his hips just a little to press deeper into the lycan’s mouth as he came. The high felt amazing and he was panting and gasping, moaning the lycan’s name. “Oh fuck, Romeo.” He sighed, closint his eyes, needing a moment to collect himself.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 10:10 pm

As Eden grabbed his hair and forced himself further in only to release himself, Romeo felt in bliss. A perverted, dirty type of bliss, hearing his boyfriend moaning his name as if he was calling out for him. Swallowing what had already made itself halfway down his throat, he crawled up from under the duvet, kissing him all the way up, grounding him as he collected himself. "You still think you can trust having a shower with me?" he asked in a light teasing. Yeah, this phone call thing had been risky, but it was only a hotel front desk and not one of his business partners. Romeo laid down on him, wrapping his arms around the vampyre, hugging him close as he nuzzled his nose in to his neck. "I still can't believe you swore at that poor lady," he teased, kissing his neck in gentle pecks.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 10:18 pm

Thank the gods for a quick recovery because Eden was sure he wouldnt have been able to talk had he been a mere mortal. “I think you should wonder whether I’d want revenge.” He warned him with a soft scoff. He would just love to hear the lycan’s moans bounce off the glass walls in the shower, feel his warm body clash, their skin rubbing. “Dont tease me, you did so well, swearing was the mildest thing I could’ve subjected her to.” He defended himself, enjoying the soft kisses. He wrapped his arms around him, moving a bit back so he could look at him. “Kiss me.” He urged him softly, like he really needed him right now.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 10:27 pm

He chuckled softly at the defense, "alright, you did really well," he said, his hands grasping softly at his skin, smiling so happily. As Eden pulled away, he looked at him, admiring how he looked right now, until the urge came. It was almost a plea, and Romeo couldn't deny him, leaning in to connect their lips. Kissing him rather lovingly, holding himself close just for good measure. It didn't take long before he started licking his lips, and from that he could soon feel the vampyre's tongue wrestle lightly with his own, moaning in to his mouth. With the two of them it was clear both of them were still very much in a sort of honeymoon phase. They had a hard time not being close and escalating things from a kiss to sex. But Romeo felt like he had so much to catch up on, and the fact that their shared attraction to one another didn't seem to dim down, it was just not easy to stay away from the temptation now that they finally had the chance to be together.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 10:52 pm

“Oh praising me now?” He teased him, but he took the praise regardless. He however still wanted that kiss, even if it would develop into more than just that. He greeted his tongue happily, moaning back as if he was responding to his. He moved them, pressing their chests together as they exchanged a rather steamy kiss, saliva everywhere. Eden broke it off to let Romeo breathe, panting lightly. “Why dont you just marry me already.” He muttered under his breath, closing his eyes. He hadnt meant it that seriously but would this feeling between them ever fade? He doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 11:05 pm

His cheeks were starting to heat up more, the faint red blood cells under his skin reacting to the steaminess of their shared kiss. He was almost forgetting to breathe until Eden broke it off, panting softly, gasping a bit as his body reminded him that he was in fact not undead like his boyfriend. The mutter made him chuckle softly, "Well I would, but I'm not legal yet," he muttered back, kissing him once more before he dragged himself out of bed. If they stayed there too long they would never get up. "I need a few mortal moments before our shower, alright?" he said, walking ahead in to the bathroom.
Once he was finished he turned on the water for the shower, letting it heat up before looking at himself in the mirror. There that feeling was again. The need to change himself. He looked so much like a Trevino, and he wouldn't have it. No, he was done being a Trevino, he was a Parish now. Even Eden seemed to had caught on to that muttering about marriage even though it was still so early in their relationship.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 3:23 am

“You wouldnt want to be married to an old man like me.” He chuckled, but then he turned a bit more serious as the lycan got out of bed. Couldnt they just go do whatever they wanted to? Get married in secret or something wild; well, secrecy hadnt worked well for them in the past. But Eden did wonder.
He waited for the lycan to turn on the water before he got up to go join him. Though seeing the lycan look at himself as he was just then made Eden frown a bit. “Is everything alright?” He asked, walking over to him, lifting a hand to touch his chin and pull lightly so they were face to face. “Why are you looking at yourself that way?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 10:55 am

Wouldn't want to? Romeo had to scoff. Why was he being so serious all of a sudden? He decided not to think too much in to it, opting for the toilet.
As Eden joined him, and it was so clear that the vampyre cared as he just noticed stuff like this. The question just made him smile sadly. His chin was pulled, and the follow up question made him sigh, lifting his hand to touch the cold hand holding his chin. "I just don't feel like being reminded of my family whenever I look in the mirror," he confessed, smiling sadly, "I want to do something, but I don't know what." He felt like he had to rebel, reinvent his own image. Leaning in he kissed him gently, "Don't worry, I'll figure something out."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 2:47 pm

The confession made sense somewhat, though Eden wasnt really seeing the problem. But then again, Romeo obviously saw something that he wasnt liking and Eden couldnt just discard it. “Whatever you do, I’ll support you. But dont do anything wild. I’m oddly enough very emotionally attached to your look. At least the shape of your face, your nose, your eyes and lips. Lips the most maybe.” He said, touching the lycan’s lips as he spoke of them. He wrapped his arms around him and pulled him with him under the shower, chuckling softly as he couldnt help but kiss him. “The girls would probably love to help you find out what you can do.” He reminded him before he kissed down his neck, just holding him close under the stream of water from above.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 3:04 pm

Emotionally attached to his look? He couldn't help but chuckle, feeling the vampyre pull him under the water that made him sigh in relief. He could feel all the sweat being washed away as Eden's lips danced over his skin, smiling at his reminder. "Yeah I think they might be eager to do so," he muttered, moaning softly as the vampyre found a tender spot on his neck. "I think it would be good for Josette too ... Get her mind off of the trial and just relax," he said, rubbing his palms against his back, helping him get clean from their night of explicit content. "But I want your honest opinion, alright, and if you're going to hate it, just tell me and I'll try and fix it," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:12 pm

It was nice to be washed clean, though Eden had liked how he had gotten to rub himself in Romeo’s sweat, as he couldnt exactly sweat himself when his body was techincally like a corpse. Even if he got warmed up, his body would just cool down on it’s own and not needing sweat as his core could never be warmed. He brushed the water around the lycan’s body as well, humming at the mention of Josette. He was still getting used to being seen as her father, though the paperwork that been pretty much worked through. “I will always be honest with you. It is what I promised you, even back then.” He reminded him, licking his skin on his throat, tasting the salty taste that the water was slowly washing off. “I thought tired tub boy was my favorite version of you, but I’ll have to admit that the stuttering needy boy may take the prize.” He teased him lightly, lifting his head to look at him. “How did I get so lucky? To find someone sweet like you?” He asked rather seriously. He did feel blessed. He didnt think that anyone could have beat the first man of his obsession but Romeo had topped the bar and it seemed that he took great pride in it as well.

But then a couple of days passed and while things had seemingly gone well, that wouldnt be for long. It was a mail sent directly to the household, with a bunch of pictures that shouldnt have been drawing much attention. Except that it was Eden and Romeo’s little make out session before they had left the club. And them leaving the car to the hotel, Romeo’s shirt completely undone, a slight blush on his cheeks. Kareema had been too curious, but when she shifted through the pictures, she didnt go to Eden first. She went to Romeo. Saying nothing, she just handed him the letter with the pictures, a concerned expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 5:32 pm

He smiled, humming as he felt the tongue lick his neck, chuckling softly. Then the questions came and his eyes softened, looking at him as he looked so serious and yet loving. "I guess it was all in the cards ... Or perhaps we have cheated a bit and made ourselves have a good hand," he muttered thinking out loud. They had been pretty lucky, even when they haven't been.

A couple of days had passed, and Josette was sitting behind Romeo, fiddling with his hair as her mind was clearly elsewhere. That was when Kareema came in. He frowned, looking at the vampyress as she handed him the pictures and the letter. Confused he flipped through the pictures, feeling his heart beat a little faster. He was scared. But that was nothing compared to how his heart seemed to struggle as he dropped the letter as soon as he had read it, hurrying out of the room. He had to get out. He couldn't breathe. Once he reached the garden he was shivering, and he was slowly starting to transform even though he tried to fight it. Eventually he transformed, running off in to the woods close to the living area running and running to what felt like the end of the world.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 6:08 pm

Kareema hadnt read the letter but the pictures were also more than she knew she should have peeked. She just watched as he read the letter, frowning as he dropped it and got up. He left and she considered going after him, but instead she picked up the letter, folding it and putting it back in the envelope. She looked to Josette with a serious expression. “Not a word to Eden about this.” She almost ordered, sighing and shaking her head. She then looked at the letter before deciding to read it either way, though it wasnt her place to, they were family now after all.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

Full name : Saige Black

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 6:27 pm

Josette was rightfully confused at Romeo got up. She had peaked at the pictures over his shoulder, but in reality those pictures seemed rather tame to her. What was going on? Kareema picked up the letter and Josette sat still for a while, looking at her with confused eyes. She got up, nodding to signal she understood, but she still couldn't understand. "Then what do I tell him?" she asked. What was she supposed to say when Eden asked for the only person in this mansion he never seemed to get tired of being around? Hell, sometimes she even had to fight to get some attention from her supposed dad. "Is he going to be okay?" looking towards the door, hoping that Romeo was being safe out there.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 7:31 pm

"I wish I knew, doll." Kareema said honestly, sighing as it was a bad situation. This was coercion, and it stank far away of Lucius' doing, even if the letter was from someone else, someone that apparently had had an impact strong enough on the lycan that he reacted this way to their words. She rubbed her temple a little with her index in her thoughts, glancing towards the door. "I cant tell you that. Judging from his reaction, I'd say no. He wont be okay for a while." she admitted. Then she went over to the fireplace, throwing in the pictures but keeping the letter that she put in her pocket. "We cant let Lucius keep tormenting him like this."
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 7:47 pm

Josette frowned, hating how this had to be, but she would take the headache when it arrived. For now she walked to Kareema, wrapping her arms around the vampyress as she watched the pictures burn. "I have the dress," she finally said. She had gotten home late from Aurel's place last night. Thinking of him she still felt a weird sensation in her stomach, tingles almost. "I placed it with the other evidence ... The forensics are going over it and after that it will be able to be used in the trial," or so she hoped. There were so many rules, and she didn't know if the dress had been submitted too late. "Mom, can I ask you something?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 8:53 pm

She wrapped her arms around the vampyress and looked to the small fire as well. It was best to just remove any evidence, even if there surely would be more somewhere else. But not the letter as long as it was as threatening as it had sounded. The notion that Josette had found the dress made her smile. "Oh, that's amazing." she remarked to the notion of the dress. She kissed Josette's soft hair, sighing to herself. At least one of the kids were heading towards better times. The question made her hum. "Yeah, of course? What's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 9:04 pm

Josette felt nervous to talk about this for some reason. But she had no one with experience besides Kareema that she felt like she could talk to about this kind of stuff. "Well ... It's about a boy," she said, frowning as she hugged herself closer to Kareema, hiding her face a little as she felt embarrassed almost. She knew she could talk to Kareema about everything - she called her mom! But some things were just harder to talk about, "it's just, you know, how do you know if you like them; Like not just a tingle in your stomach but something more?" she asked. Breathing out in a chuckle she shook her head, "and how do you know if ... If he's interested too? Because I clearly hadn't gotten the hint from Romeo so my track record is not good."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 11:26 pm

A boy? Kareema looked rather surprised by that notion. What boy could this be? It rather clearly wasnt Romeo, she would have noticed that. But when she thought about it and sought the vampyress bonds, there was a mystery boy to be found. “Well do you think about him often? Just as in, what is he doing now… could he be thinking of you? Does your head get all giddy when you think of being near him or do you want to hug him close? It’s so different for everyone.” She admitted. How the boy could be interested? She had to chuckle. “A pretty good indicator is interest. Does he look at you. How does he look at you? Like he just wants something, or is there something with the way he looks at you? Does he want to spend time with you or is he just looking for a way to pass time?” She said, before she sighed, thinking about it. “This one man I once spoke to, kept looking at me. With like… eyes where you just knew. He couldnt ever have been looking at someone the way he looked at me in that moment.” She remarked. “Does this sound like that boy?”
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 12:00 am

Kareema was always so well spoken, it was actually something to be awed. How much knowledge she could pull from her memory and experiences. Josette took it all in, wanting to know everything and all the right questions to ask herself. "He looks at me and then he doesn't look at me ... I don't know, he's a little confusing," she admitted, chuckling to herself. Yeah, she was a goner already, but that could also be dangerous with how fragile her heart was. After Romeo and then everything with Lucius, she was scared to trust, scared to put herself out there. "I read books for him; He just listens and makes me feel good," she said, looking down as she could still remember how Aurel had looked at her as she had cleaned his wound. It still made her stomach tingle with delight. "He's very sweet and considerate, and I just want to be around him all the time, but I think he would find that annoying so I try not to think of it too much," Josette was very much a teenager. Sure there were a lot of things she was confident in, one of them being her body, she wasn't looking to be with someone that only liked her for how she looked. She wanted something deeper than that. Real love, even if people said it could only be done in fairy tales.
"Mom, I want to invite him out ... But I don't know how to, and I don't think he really understands our customs," she said, looking up at Kareema with hopeful eyes. Maybe the vampyre had an idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next