Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 4:58 pm

Romeo's cheeks felt like they were burning, smiling as Eden changed his statement to waiting. The assurance that he wouldn't demanded in a dress felt nice, licking back, moaning in reply as their saliva mixed before Eden's kisses moved down. The tease made him scoff, growling softly,"Is there really something wrong in just enjoying how slow we are moving right now?" he asked in a hushed whisper, kissing Eden's nose with a small grin appearing on his lips. He pressed himself painfully slow down on the vampyre, letting him feel every part of him, groaning softly at how good it felt, his member throbbing slightly, wanting to give in to another euphoria. But he liked how it was right now. It not being about chasing the high, but rather about how the vampyre's cold body was slowly being warmed up. "I love feeling how my body fits together with yours," he whispered, grabbing lightly at Eden's short hair in the back of his neck, pulling his head back as he picked up the pace a little, his movements more firm. "How close to the edge you put me without even trying," he muttered, gritting his teeth as he was so close to giving in. And yet he fought it. Why? Because he loved feeling Eden going that extra mile to make him crumble. "Ah, cazzo, amore mio, scopami forte," he moaned with such need, his head falling down, his forehead resting against his shoulder, "harder," he translated, he just needed to feel it now. It didn't take long before he gave in.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 5:51 pm

“Yeah… I want to hear you whine for me.” He admitted rather forward. Sure going slow was intimate and filled with love, but they had just agreed to get married and now Eden want to feel that love intensified. In all the sweet tones that Romeo could make in blissful madness from their lovemaking. The lycan just seemed to slow down even further and Eden groaned, his free hand impatiently grabbing at the lycan’s hips, his hand still jerking off the lycan.
“It fits perfectly with mine, my love.” He told him, gritting his teeth as the lycan pulled his head back by his hair. Romeo picking up the pace made the vampyre moan in delight, smiling softly at the mutter. “Do you not enjoy it?” He asked because he wasnt sure. It was a lot of control to hand over, letting the vampyre have it. The moan made Eden wrap his arm around the lycan keeping their bodies close while their breaths mixed. The translation made him hum as he let go and stabilized himself with his hand, using the stability to push his hips upwards to thrust into the lycan, his eyes running up and down. “How can you not enjoy looking at yourself? It’s almost perverted to see how the lube creams up as if I’ve already cum inside of you.” He just spoke, not caring about his own vulgar wording. He looked up at the lycan. “Though your face is just as good as the way your ass eats up my cock.” He moaned, sighing in delight as he looked down his body again.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 6:43 pm

He was so close and yet fighting not to give in, his jaw even trembling as Eden started pushing in to him a little harder. His own eyes looked at the vampyre, but they were a little hazed over, moaning in reply to what Eden said. He was vulgar, that was for sure, but he knew he was a pervert. And yet, what he was describing sent him over the edge, whining softly as his seed was released between them, panting softly as Eden continued to fuck him, moaning those hot words to him. His high had clouded his mind for a while, but as the vampyre helped him down from it he moaned against his lips, "I love feeling you fill me up ... With lube ... With your dick ... With your cum," he whispered, moaning and groaning as he felt Eden continue to pound in to him. Fuck he was the luckiest guy on this planet, wasn't he? "And hearing you moan?" he groaned softly, pressing his hips to greet the vampyre's, forcing him in as far as he could in this position, his eyes almost rolling in to the back of his skull, "I just keep thinking of the first time you fucked me in that cave ... How beautiful your voice sounded bouncing off the walls ... How you pushed me in to the sand and made me yours."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 11:23 pm

When the lycan came to his words, he somehow felt proud but he also couldnt hold back. “And you call me a pervert.” He scoffed, seeing how he was just in bliss, not minding the mess spread out between them. No this was a mess he loved to be covered in. The whisper made him tighten his grip on the linen, feeling his own high getting closer.
Romeo pressing down as well only intensified how tight he felt around the tip and Eden almost couldnt handle it though he could still keep a bit of his composure. “You had me long before the cave. Long before the getaway weekend.” He admitted, gritting his teeth as it was now him fighting his own high. But he wanted to feel this way forever, just melted together with Romeo, their naked bodies inseparable. “Fuck..” he swore, which was usually a good indicator; he was pretty close. “Cum with me.” He begged even if it wasnt too long ago that the lycan felt his high.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 4:18 pm

They were both twisted perverts, weren't they? Or at least towards one another, but Romeo deduced that it was solely because they cared for each other so much. The admittance made Romeo's heart beat increase. Really? He felt so happy hearing that, but also motivated. Driven to the point where all he wanted to feel was Eden giving in, and luckily the lycan didn't have to go by swears to know that his boyfriend was close to succumbing to his own euphoria. But the beg? The lycan grit his teeth, "I don't know if I can," he pleaded. His body was still trying to understand that the pleasure wasn't over. Shakingly his hands grabbed on to Eden's shoulder, his thumb pressing against the R as he moaned. "Can you hold out a little longer, baby?" He asked, moving more with Eden's body. He was tricking his body, in a sense, letting the emotions that Eden were feeling filling him up just enough to fool his body in to thinking that it was close again. "A little more, right there, cazzo," he muttered looking at Eden with half lidded eyes that were filled with love, his pupils dilated from the pure pleasure he was feeling. And sure enough, he managed to fool himself, his body trembling but he just nodded. "I'm close," he whispered, and as soon as Eden gave in, Romeo would do the same. His body shivering as he fell against the vampyre in exhaustion, panting for air as a fine layer of sweat had covered his body.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 1:31 am

The pleading just wasnt enough for the vampyre. He wanted their climaxes to sync, no matter what it would take. He felt the lycan grab onto his shoulders and he hummed at the question. Yeah he could push it just a bit further but not forever. Not when the lycan felt this heavenly inside. He followed the mutter and the lycan’s guidelines, moving in whichever way that seemed to tick him off just right. He looked so beautiful like this, Eden just felt like he saw him in the most beautiful light in the moment and that was not even taking the expression into account. This was definitely hos future husband that he was filling out, and he would never want someone like this; they could never compare. The whisper made Eden speed up a little, gritting his teeth and finally giving in as he pushed his hips up as far as he could get without hurting the lycan, feeling and hearing the lycan give in as well. Fuck, that just made it so much better. He panted lightly as the lycan fell against him, lifting the hand that wasnt on the bed below to place on his back. “Have I used my pent up energy productively?” He asked, kissing the lycan’s hair, breathing in his scent. When they had calmed down they could clean up and get ready for bed.

Next day, it started snowing. Quite a lot too, rather wildly in the morning but it seemingly calmed as a few hours passed but the vampyre had a hope that it would stop before they had to leave. Eden went to look for Romeo, finding him in front of a window overlooking the garden now covered in snow. He went up behind him, wrapping his arms around him, kissing him softly behind the ear. “Hello my love.” He greeted him in a soft whisper, joining him in looking out on the garden. “We can still go somewhere before the new year.” He said as he had thought about now. Now that their solstice plans had been ruined. Though it played out well with Kareema and Josette joining the family.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2021 2:04 pm

Romeo moaned softly still, feeling his body buzzing and his skin prickling a bit, feeling Eden having him he just let his whole weight on him. It was nice to know that he wouldn't just squash his boyfriend. The tease made him scoff, turning his head, his fire hot cheek against the tempered skin, panting softly as he looked at him. "Shut up," he whispered sweetly, his eyes clearly showing he was only saying it in fun and retaliation from his tease.

The next day he had woken up to snow. As he was quite fond of it, he had spent most of his day looking out on the garden. He of course wanted to go out in it, but for now he enjoyed how undisturbed it truly was, well besides from a few marks where birds had hopped around. He was a little down, thinking about how he might celebrate Solstice without his family for the first time. Being a bit in his own thoughts he suddenly felt Eden's arms around him, smiling to himself as he looked out. The mansion's fireplaces had been lit, and it made everything so cozy and extra Solstice-y.
"Hi," he whispered back, closing his eyes as he felt the kiss. The vampyre knew just how to cheer him up without doing much. He placed his hands on his arms, pulling him a little closer as he slowly opened his eyes to look out at the garden once more. The words he spoke sounded like he had something in mind, something that made his interest peak. "Go somewhere?" he asked, turning around in his arms, wrapping his arms around his neck, looking up at him with curious eyes. He felt so happy to have the vampyre with him right now. "Like a trip downtown?" he asked, not quite sure what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 3:22 am

There was so much he wanted to do to keep the lycan from thinking about his family and the ongoing lawsuit all the time, even if it was their lives right now. It was in such a stalemate that they just had to wait and see what the next move would be. And Romeo had been quite convincing when he had told the vampyre to spend his energy productively. “No, not downtown. Away.” He said in soft tones, pressing the lycan a little closer. “Somewhere nice and cozy to take your mind off things. Preferrably a place where fireplaces and chimneys are crucial for keeping warm.” He said, running his hands slowly up and down the lycan’s back. “It’s sadly not skiing, but it’s pretty close. We can go ice skating, drink hot chocolates, really get into the solstice mood.” He explained in an alluring low tone, trying to sell it as well as he could.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 8:20 am

Away? That peaked his interest quite a bit, especially as Eden went on to explain himself. He was really trying to sell this as if he hadn't sold it to the young lycan already. Romeo cupped his face. Touching his lower lip with his thumb, "it sounds positively magical," he whispered. Yeah, he needed to get away. He needed to get his mind off of his family and the cruelty they had put him through. "Don't spoil where we are going ... I want it to be a surprise," he chuckled, leaning in to kiss his lips. It was a tender one, one that he hoped Eden could feel was filled with how thankful he was to have him here with him.
"We have to get going soon ... I still have that appointment to catch," he sighed softly. He was a little nervous, but it would be alright. Josette soon came in, stating that her and Kareema were ready to go too, and so the car was prepared. It was a small ride from the living quarters and with the snow no-one wanted to get soaking wet before they even reached the end of the road.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 4:27 pm

The lycan cupping his cold face made him smile at him with a loving gaze in his eyes. He would do anything in his power to make the lycan smile, and that was a fact. “Fine, you’ve sealed my lips.” He assured him now that the lycan had touched his lower lip, leaning in to greet his lips in a soft tender kiss.
“I know I know.” He mumbled against his lips, slowly letting go but not completely. Josette entered and he hummed in reply, releasing the lycan finally. Kareema was smoking outside, her many delicate braids having picked up a few snowflakes. “It’s such a good weather for solstice.” She remarked, eyeing Romeo. “Has it ever snowed in Italy? I think Eden’s hometown is completely burried as we speak!” The vampyress chuckled. They got in the car and off they went.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 5:11 pm

Being greeted by Kareema he smiled, thinking about Eden's hometown that he couldn't recall having ever heard about. But he would take that with the vampyre some other time. He got in to the car, humming at the question, "the Alps and the cities around get snow annually - I like to go skiing there, but with everything going on I don't really dare going back home," and he was back to thinking about his family. Sighing softly he leaned his head back against the seat, reaching over to take Eden's hand as they drove.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

Full name : Saige Black

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 5:11 pm

Josette seemed absolutely ecstatic about the snow, talking with Kareema about how festive it was going to look downtown. The young vampyress had a whole plan for her shopping spree, and she told Eden that she wanted to help finding the perfect gift for the lycan. She was sitting in the front with Kareema who was driving, looking out at the snow, wearing a very beautiful red dress that wasn't really meant for winter, but she was a vampyre, so she didn't really care about staying warm. Though she was wearing sweet and rather festive stockings with boots just to at least give a sign that she was trying to dress accordingly to the weather. "I really want to try one of the festive drinks with spices and red wine," she chuckled, knowing full well it made her a weird vampyre to want to taste mortal food.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 1:31 pm

Kareema listened to the answer but frowned a little as the lycan mentioned not daring to go back home. Eden looked in his direction, grabbing his hand gently as he reached out. He ran his thumb over the back in calm strokes.
Kareema chuckled softly as Josette spoke of the spiced festive drinks she wanted to try. “Okay, we’ll figure something out.” She assured her. She drove to a place not far from where Romeo had his appointment, though Eden wouldnt be able to tell where and what it was either. Eden squeezed his hand and leaned in to kiss his cheek before letting him go. When he was out, Kareema drove off to continue further into central. She found a decent parking spot and parked the car. “Gifts and spiced drink is on the checklist.” She reminded the two others and off they all went to sort it out.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 1:43 pm

Eden kissed his cheek before he got out and he smiled, stopping for a second just to lean in and actually kiss his lips sweetly. "I'll text you when I'm done ... Then we can all meet up," he told his boyfriend before he really had to get out. He waved, watching as the car drove off before sighing. He felt a little nervous, but this was a change he knew needed to happen.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 1:44 pm

Josette waved back at the lycan as he got out and looked ahead as Kareema drove off. "I want to find a nice gift for Romeo ... He's been rather down lately," she said to the other two, locking her arm around Kareema's. This was how they usually walked when they were out and about. "I know he's a strong guy, but being away from his family seems to take a toll on him - not to mention what I'm doing to his uncle," Josette was always sweet and considerate. She had asked Romeo many times if it would make his life easier if they just dropped the trial, but he had insisted. He had a good heart. And she could see why Eden had fallen for him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 3:07 pm

“I know.” Eden said with a small frown. He hadnt been oblivious to the fact that Romeo’s family’s hostility was getting to the lycan. And why would it not? Eden could still remember how he had watched the lycan’s mother strike him without hesitation. He sighed. “There are a lot of things about Romeo’s family that’s affecting him right now. I dont think reminding him of them all the time would be good for him.” He pondered. But it didnt mean that they had to completely exclude them. That wasnt good either. “I dont know if it’s any help but the gift I’m getting him is to remind him that he has a future to look forward to.” He explained, to then look at Josette. Kareema hummed. “That’s cute.” She remarked with a soft grin. She looked down to Josette. “Do you have any ideas of what to look for?”
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 3:18 pm

Future was nice, Josette thought, at least Eden seemed to be aware of what Romeo was going through. Though it didn't stop her from wondering what she could do to help, even if it was just being around him. Kareema asked her what she was looking for and she hummed, "well it's my first real Solstice, and I finally have someone to give gifts to," she smiled, looking down as they walked, smiling to herself. In all of this she found comfort in the fact that they had each other. "I want to look for a sweater for ... Well a friend ... And I think I have something in mind for Romeo too, but I'll need your help, dad," she said looking to Eden. It was still so new for her to call him by that, but she actually really liked it. It was as if it signaled to those around them who these people were to her and just how important they were in her life. "I'll need you to convince Romeo to take time off of his work - perhaps even better if you both take time off," she smiled. She had a plan, but she wanted to wait disclosing any details until she had more set in place.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 10:56 pm

“Your first?” Eden remarked with a small worried frown. Though it was good that she finally got to have one then. A friend? His curiousity was peaked and as he glanced towards Kareema she just chuckled and nodded, like she already had it covered. “What do you need?” Eden asked instead.
She answered rather fast and he chuckled a little surprised as she explained. “That sounds rather interesting. I will speak to him and make sure he does.” He assured her. “What kind of sweater do you have in mind for your friend? A cozy one? A pratical one?” He asked. It was maybe the easiest gift to settle on first. And Eden was quite of curious of this friend that Josette had.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 11:06 pm

Josette was happy that Eden promised to see what he could do. It at least would make the gift she had in mind more easily achieved. But then he started asking about the sweater and if she had had a beating heart she would be blushing by now. Looking down she thought about it. "I want something nice and a bit practical - but not unfashionable either," she said, though she had a very specific style in mind, color wasn't as important. Or well, she didn't think Aurel would like bright colors, so she was thinking more in terms of earthy tones. "It needs to be nice and warm but not itchy, as the mortals would call it," she chuckled, looking ahead as she smiled to herself. Nobody had to read her mind to see that she was quite the girl having a crush. "Also, not too expensive - I'm not looking to humiliate anyone."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 11:25 pm

Her terms for the shirt made sense, it did sound like something a mortal would concern himself with. Not that Eden wanted to pry, but he also couldnt stop his mind from drawing conclusions. “There should be something as you described in a nice price range.” Eden assured her.
Actually Eden knew exactly where to take her to so he lead the way and got them to a nice store for gentlemen in rather affordable prices. Kareema let go of Josette to go browse, leaving the two behind. “Lead the way.” Eden urged her with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 11:38 pm

Eden seemed to know the way, and as they arrived she looked around feeling as Kareema let go. Not that she minded, smiling as she watched her go browse on her own. Her father encouraged her to lead the way, and she did, keeping her eyes open. There were a lot of things she liked in here, and a lot of it she tried imagining Aurel in. And yet nothing seemed to fit with her vision. Eventually she stood by a table with a nice selection of sweaters, a salesman walking up to her, "it's a really lovely sweater, miss, I have at least five in my own wardrobe," he chuckled, clearly trying to chat her up. But Josette seemed almost oblivious, so focused on the task in her mind. "You don't have anything less scratchy, right?" she asked, touching the fabric and even she could tell it wasn't the texture that would be nice and cozy. The salesman was quite surprised by her reply, but got to work quickly, wanting to impress her with his finds. As he did so, she walked over to Eden, "have you found anything?" She knew he had a keen eye for fashion, and with Romeo he probably knew a thing or two about texture, right?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 12:09 am

Eden did already have the clothes he felt a need to have, but when Josette didnt seem quite happy with the things she found, he let her wander off on her own as he continued to look for something. He did notice the storeclerk approaching Josette but didnt think it was anything to worry about, at least for now.
When she came back, he was looking over some sweaters, humming at her question, showing her a few sweaters he had been holding onto that he thought she was looking for. It was quite a variety of sweaters, some patterened, some plain, the texture changing as well. “Any of these?”
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 12:20 am

The employee was busy as she felt the selection that Eden had found her. Humming to herself, she tried imagining what hugging Aurel wearing this might feel like. "The texture of the striped one is perfect ... But I like the dark green better color wise," she sighed. She was a bit of a perfectionist. Was she being silly? Thinking this hard about something so simple and yet she wanted it to be just right. The salesman came back, holding an array of sweaters to her, clearly a bit nervous as he eyed Eden, clearly confused as to whether they were related or dating.
"I'll have another look around, but theses are all pretty nice," she said, not wanting to be a bother, but the salesman clearly seemed less happy to hear that his work had been for naught. Josette took another spin of the store before she stopped. Her hand reached out, touching the soft fabric, smiling to herself. It was a gray and brown striped one with a light pattern knitted in to it. Quite pretty if she said so herself. And she could bet that it would fit Aurel's pale complexion as well as his dark hair. "This one is perfect," she said, debating the size with herself. Aurel wasn't the broadest guy, but he was quite lanky. The sweater could be a bit baggy on him, but she mostly wanted to be sure it fit his arms and torso.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 12:43 am

“Alright.” Eden said with a small smile, placing the sweaters back on their rightful place, the clerk came around with a selection and Eden noticed how he was eyeing him. It was quite peculiar to notice how he was somehow intimidated by the older vampyre. And yet, when Eden wasnt looking at someone he cared for, his expression was stoic and cold. The dissatisfaction with Josette’s reply was clear on the clerk’s face. As long as he just kept it inside, Eden wouldnt interfere. But he was quite protective of Josette being around men after Lucius. It was like he worried that they were all out to harm her.
She found a shirt and Kareema came by, gasping as she looked at it. “Oh, that’s a really pretty one.” She said, as Eden joined them, she held up a shirt to his neck to see how it looked. “You should get this one.” The vampyress told him and handed over said shirt. “How tall is he?” Eden asked. If there was an estimate, then he would at least know what size would fit.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 12:54 am

Josette was happy that Kareema joined, as it seemed that the salesman now kept a bit more distance, but she could still feel his eyes on her. She wasn't all that comfortable with him, but she decided not to judge him based on her previous interactions with guys. She was drawn out of her thoughts as Eden asked about the size of the gift receiver. It felt a little like crossing a line there. "Well he's quite taller than me," she admitted, "Roughly about Romeo build wise, but closer to your height." That was the best way she could describe Aurel from what she had seen. But then again thinking about what he looked like wasn't really something she did as it made her feel something inside. Something she wasn't quite comfortable sharing with her parental figures in such a public place.
"I think this one will fit him," she said, deciding on a size, but she was going to get a return label on it regardless, and she made a mental note to remember to inform the poor guy what a return label was. Walking up to the till, she placed the sweater down and the same salesman was now her cashier. He wasted no time chatting her up as he run up the single sweater. It was strange how much he wanted to talk to her, and she felt a little overwhelmed already. She probably came off snobby, looking down as he kept fiddling with the item. She was starting to feel a bit unsafe. Her hands shaking a little as she dug in to her purse to get her credit card. Once she had paid he handed her the receipt, noticing a scribble at the bottom of it - the guy's phone number. Feeling a bit too awkward to decline she just nodded before heading out of the store rather fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next