Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 12:26 am

This boy did sound like a puzzle. But Kareema was glad to hear about him, thinking he sounded rather sweet if he was content with just listening to her read. That was an underrated activity, to just sit and listen to someone as they read a story out loud. Or whatever it was they read. She hummed and chuckled as Josette seemed to doubt just how nice it was to be around her. “Well he hasnt dismissed you yet, so I dont think you should worry if he find you annoying or not. Right?” She pointed out.
The notion that she wanted to take him on a date made her gasp softly but the notion that he didnt know their customs made her wrinkle her nose. “Is he a foreigner? Is that why he wants you to read for him?” She asked. Now she worried that they werent even communicating. That the boy didnt understand her and yet somehow they were spending time together.

Eden entered, pretty much without warning. “Where’s Romeo?” He asked, a small frown on his brow. “Servants are telling me he went without a word, in a panic. Why?” He asked, Kareema frowning confused. “Did he?” She asked, before she then looked at Josette. “He was fine just a second ago?” The vampyress continued, Eden looking a little confused by that, looking to Josette like he was expecting some sort of confirmation if this was true. Or at least the truth.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

Full name : Saige Black

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 4:53 pm

Josette truly felt butterflies in her stomach when she thought of Aurel, but because of what she had been through she still needed time before she could just trust someone. However this strange boy had just crawled his way inside of her heart, made her have a happy place, a safe place, where she could go when she needed it.
Whether he was a foreigner made her shrug, she wasn't quite sure, but did it really matter? They could still talk and he seemed to be rather genuine in everything he did. "He's-" but she got cut off as Eden rushed in to the room, the question startling her a bit as she clung to Kareema for a second. She felt the vampyress' eyes on her, and soon enough Eden looked to her too. "Did I say something to him that would make him upset?" Josette asked, clearly a bit surprised and scared in the moment. Surely Eden might understand why she would react negatively to what was going on right now.
Tears in her eyes she looked down, "I'm sorry," she whispered, letting go of Kareema, running to her room. She was sorry. Sorry that Kareema had asked her to lie, sorry that she hadn't really looked at the letter, but what could she do? This wasn't what she wanted to get involved in, not at all.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 10:29 pm

Romeo had been running for what felt like forever. He just turned his human brain off, went in to his animal head. It didn't hurt so much when he just was the wolf. But he eventually got flashes. Images of the pictures, remembering what had been said in the letter. He howled, and soon that howl seemed to echo in to an empty woods, only scaring the habitants within it. Just running, feeling his muscles burn, not thinking, trying just to stay calm.
He knew he had to return eventually and that being out here put him at more risk, but he just couldn't stand being himself. That letter. Growling at himself he stopped, shaking his giant head as he felt like another headache was coming. He wasn't ever going to be free from his family, was he? Even when he had turned his back on them, they kept tormenting him. Trying to shame him in to coming back. No! It wasn't going to happen!
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

Full name : Amadeus Alexander Loviatar
Quote : I always get what I want.

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 11:22 pm

The howl alone had echoed through the woods like some wild lycan on the loose. It was very much not how the young daemon wanted his peaceful time all to himself. So he had wandered off, hoping to get further from the beast but it running around as well made it impossible to get a distance. So he ended up pursuing it. Wanting to see who or what it was that had the audacity to ruin the calm nature. “There you are, you noisy dog.” He said when he found him, stepping closer before he really got to lay eyes on him. “Oh. You’re a big guy.” He remarked, looking the lycan up and down, but not really scared. If he got mauled, then so be it? He had nothing to lose either way.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 12:17 am

He heard someone move closer, snarling his fur puffed up making him look much larger. A daemon? His eyes narrowed, growling softly as the stranger spoke. What was a daemon doing out here? Weren't they supposed to be around people, sucking out their souls for their own pleasure? Romeo circled the guy a couple of times, clearly considering whether to attack or not, but he did barely flinch. Was he seeking to get hurt?
Romeo looked around, perhaps there were others with him, but then again it wasn't like daemon's hunted in packs. No they were more solitary when it came to feeding, but socially they liked their own race as company. Stopping as his front was facing the stranger he sat down, tilting his head to the side as if to ask what he was doing here alone.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 9:56 am

The lycan seemed rather aggressive the way he puffed himself up to appear bigger. But it only seemed to make the young daemon smile, seeming rather confident that he wouldnt get hurt. Probably one of the perks of not being able to die by things that would kill any other daemon. The lycan began circling him and he stood still, eyeing him every time he passed his front.
He was here all alone, no one else. He noticed how the lycan was looking around. “Waiting for friends?” He asked with a slight raise of his eyebrow, chuckling and shaking his head. “I’m all alone, no one but myself and solitary.” He assured him. The lycan sat down and he noticed the tilt of his head. He sighed. “Who else goes to the woods but to spend some time alone?” He asked, looking at the glowing eyes before shrugging. “It was going quite well too until you showed up, howling and running about.” He remarked, placing his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 10:39 am

The daemon spoke and Romeo had to grit his teeth. He spoke the truth, he couldn't hear any other movement, but he wouldn't let his guard down that easily. Sitting down was perhaps the best course of action as, just to seem a little more non-threatening. The stranger before him spoke about being solitary. Was he mourning? He didn't look like someone who had gotten a lot of sleep. Or maybe he always had bags under his eyes. The small diss at him formed as a remark made the wolf scoff. He really wasn't afraid of lycans, huh? Romeo hadn't had the best experiences with daemon's, and the attack of him and Josette hadn't made him trust them much more.
If he shifted now, he would be able to talk to the daemon, but it would also make him more vulnerable - and naked on top of that. So for now, until he felt more comfortable, he would stay in this form. Either that or if clothes magically appeared before them. He tilted his head the other side, as if to ask why he was out here alone.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 10:48 am

He didnt know who he was speaking to, if it was some old man, young guy or if it even was a man. Amos hadnt listened to biology in other species, he barely knew his own if he had to be honest. The tilt to the other side made him frown as he was trying to deduct what the lycan wanted. But it made sense to just speak further about something they had already discussed. “I’m dealing with a broken heart. That’s why I’m here alone.” He admitted after a bit, looking down with his smile of confidence having shrunk to a sad one, thinking about the memories. “I never get my heart broken, so it’s a new feeling.” He scoffed. He looked back at the lycan. “Was that what you wanted to hear?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 11:10 am

A daemon with a broken heart? Romeo could've laughed, but he could see how serious this guy was. He felt a bit of a connection in a way. Not that the lycan had a broken heart, no, whenever he thought of Eden his heart felt overflowing with love and happiness. It was his family that caused his heartache. Being rejected, being told that he would grow out of this, that he would be normal. If normal meant he couldn't be free to love who he wanted to, then he didn't want to be normal.
But heartbreak of a daemon sounded very severe and Romeo stood back up, moving over he shoved his snout against his shoulder. Tell me about the person he thought, hoping it would translate to his movements, who was the love you lost?
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 11:27 am

No, Amos was probably quite a peculiar case of heartbreak, because they hadnt been arguing or angry with each other. No she had just gone to a whole different realm to seemingly never come back again. He felt pathetic just thinking about it. The lycan got up and shoved his snout at the young daemon who felt a little surprised at the action. “Ow.” He said quite dramatically, rubbing his shoulder where the lycan had shoved at him.
“She just upped and left. There’s nothing more to it than that. We were good but she just had other obligations.” He said, looking up at the lycan. But it wasnt quite all. “It doesnt matter, no one believed in us either way.” He mumbled, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 11:42 am

The daemon sure knew how to be dramatic - was that why she had left? No, Romeo, that was mean. He instead focused on listening to what had happened, though the daemon didn't seem eager to talk about it. The last sentence was something that resonated with the lycan. Nobody had believed in them. It seemed the same with him and Eden. He whimpered softly, letting the daemon know he knew how that felt. But being left was perhaps the worst of this girl's offense. He shook his fur a little, walking in amongst the trees where he could hide a little bit easily. Getting back to his human form, he looked out at Amos from behind some bushes and trees. "My family looks down on me for the one I've chosen too," he finally spoke, looking down as he hadn't really talked to anyone about it. At least not besides Eden, but his boyfriend could only do so much to comfort him. "But I haven't given up hope yet ... I still want to be with him, but it is so hard when the rest of the world seems against you."
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 12:09 pm

The lycan’s whimper confused him more than it made sense. Was this guy relating to him in some sense? Then he went and Amos watched him, crossing his arms as he watched him disappear between the trees. A human head peeked out and Amos smiled a little. So it was someone his own age. He carefully walked closer, listening as he spoke. “Sounds rough.” He said with a short sigh. “Well is the rest of the world really against you?” He asked rather seriously but then he chuckled and shook his head. “Sorry, that was mean. Daemons are just forced into all sort of marriages and I have so far not heard the same for lycans.” He explained, though now would be the first time. He noticed how the lycan was hiding, taking off his jacket and throwing it to him. It was a little long so it could cover some of him. “Get out. I dont want the possibility of someone walking by, seeing you sit like that in there while I’m here.” He sighed. Not that he really cared for his image but it was weird.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 12:26 pm

Was it really against him? He wasn't sure. His whole world had been his family, so in a sense it sure as hell felt like it. The daemon spoke of arranged marriages, and Romeo had to admit he knew very little of daemon culture. He was tossed a jacket, the explanation a bit weak, but who was he to judge? He put it on, surprised that it was actually as long as it was, covering him pretty well. As long as he didn't start jumping around that was. "Thanks," he muttered, moving out from the shrubbery, standing in front of the daemon now.
"And no, I don't think the whole world is really against me," he said, chuckling softly, "I'm don't have such a high view of myself." It was a little much to think that he could ever be so important in the grand scheme of things. "That girl that left ... Did you love her?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 12:31 pm

The guy came out and was a little smaller than Amos had initially thought; at least his lycan form was far taller and broader. He placed his hands back in his pockets, humming as Romeo explained. Maybe the world was a bit too much but it was also so relative. Amos could have said the same, with the order of daemons trying to decide everything for him. But then he thought of something else as the lycan asked about the girl. The girl. Saoirse who was more than just a girl. The young daemon shrugged. “I really wanted to.” Was the simplest way he could say it. How could he know if he really loved her? If she took up all of his mind, then yeah, he had really loved her at first. Now it was only once in a while. “Do you know if you love your guy? How do you know?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 12:47 pm

Wanted to? Was that why she had left? Not much of what the daemon had said made sense, but Romeo felt like he was slowly piecing it together. But then the question was returned and an addition. How did he know? "I love him, very much ... But answering how I know it is more complicated I think," he replied rather truthfully. Looking down at the ground, his feet against the cold earth, he thought it would make him feel grounded but it didn't. "To me it's ... Not like I'm floating on air," he said, frowning as if he wasn't quite how to describe it, "it's like he makes me feel connected to myself to my surroundings - I don't know it probably sounds corny to say that it feels like he's my gravity." Without him, Romeo hadn't known what love was, and now that his family was trying to split them apart he felt so scared. "I want to spend every waking hour with him, listen to the same stories over and over and ... Well I want to grow old with him, even though he won't age and I will." That was the best way to put it. "Did you not feel something like that for your ... Ex-girlfriend?" trying to choose his words carefully, not wanting to anger the daemon.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 1:01 pm

Amos was quite curious to know because he hadnt thought he would ever really get to experience love. And yet he somehow has, enough for it to be hurting him now. But the guy’s explanation just lade it seem that more complicated. How could he feel as if the guy was gravity? Though the explanation at the end made far more sense than all the other.
He shrugged as the question was returned. “Maybe. I didnt really have a choice at first, but when I got it, I chose her. And well… look where that got me.” He remarked, gesturing to the lonely woods. He went to sit down at the bottom of one of the trees, leaning back against the hard wood, looking up at the sky. “I wonder if she looks at the stars when I do. If she can see the sun when I do.” He said, frowning a little. It was stupid because where she was there probably was no sun. “So why are you running? Shouldnt you be with him if people are trying to tear you apart?” He asked, looking a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 1:20 pm

He didn't have a choice? Was this referring back to the forced marriage stuff? Perhaps she had been his bride to be, and only when it came down to it that he couldn't have her, he wanted her? It was as if the more he heard, the more convoluted the story sounded. But hearing him talk about what he thought she was doing, to Romeo it sounded much like how he felt about Eden when he couldn't be with him. Even now when he had run off his mind only thought of the handsome vampyre, and he knew that he eventually had to return to him and apologize for just running away like this. The daemon was right to ask why he was out here and not with his lover, sighing he looked up at the sky, it all so familiar to him. "I don't presume you know a lot about lycans," he said with a small frown, because he didn't expect him to. "Well, when a lycan experiences stress of some sort, we tend to be more prone to shifting," he confessed, biting the inside of his cheek slightly.
"My boyfriend is a vampyre, and so is his family that I live with," he might as well tell it all. Besides, this daemon clearly wasn't working for his family, no he didn't know a thing about lycans. Maybe that or he was just an extremely good actor. Regardless he decided to trust him. "Safe to say, if I ever hurt them ... I would never forgive myself," that was the main reason why his family had sent that letter. He was sure of it. Lycans had lost control before, and it was in their nature to see vampyres as threats, especially when in their wolf form. "I know it's not a smart solution, that talking with them about it would perhaps solve more, but in the moment I just feel this ... Feral instinct ... Like my body trying to protect itself," it was all in his DNA, but he saw this as his way of knowing that he cared for Eden. He cared for Josette and Kareema too as they were his family now. "Don't tell me you haven't ever run away to protect someone you care for," he said, gesturing to where they were now, just like the daemon had.
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 1:52 pm

“I do not.” He confirmed to not knowing anything about lycans. But why should he? It was all seraphim and daemons in his world, lycans were almost just like some houshold animal that could turn intoba human once in a while, if he had to dive into specifics. The lycan however soon told him and he hummed as he listened, leaning his head back against the tree.
It sounded complicated, not wanting to hurt the people around him, though Amos would have never guessed that the boyfriend was a vampyre. Wasnt that against lycan law or something? It suddenly made sense that his family was against it. “I dont talk about my problems either, especially with loved ones, so I guess I get it.” He sighed. No, he sadly took much from his father in that regard, unless it was small things that annoyed him. The more serious stuff he held onto himself.
“I brought her with me actually.” He chuckled, looking at the lycan as his head was still leaned back, looking rather relaxed. “So yeah, I have, but it wasnt without making sure she was with someone capable.” He explained, though whether that had worked was a different story.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 2:07 pm

Taken her with him? Had she gotten hurt? The more he thought, the more questions popped up in his mind. Perhaps he had lost her to something different than he could imagine. "I get that talking is hard," he sighed, finally sitting down, but being mindful of how much the jacket covered him up. "I just don't want to burden him too much, you know?" he said, looking down with a slight frown, "There's things in my family that I don't want to be a part of, but there are also parts of it I miss." He felt so stupid for missing his family, but that was perhaps because they didn't agree with his quote on quote lifestyle.
"They think what we have is unnatural," he said, biting the inside of his cheek slightly, "that I'll come to my senses, that I'll return to them and stop acting out." It was quite the burden on such a young kid's shoulder. Because that was what he was, wasn't it? A teenager out of bounds and his family worried, trying to reel him back in. "But this is me ... I've never felt more me than when I'm with him," he sighed, turning to look at the daemon. "What do you do now? Have you moved on?"
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 4:06 pm

Amos could resonate with not wanting to burden the people who meant the most but he also frowned a little. “Well I also think now that saying nothing makes it much worse.” But by now it was too late, and he knew that. He scoffed at the mention of family. His mother was his best friend, the only one in the whole wide world that would always have his back.
He just listened as the lycan spoke, glancing towards him. He was a pretty guy, way too pretty to be bohering with heartaches. Another question made Amos look away. “If by moving on you mean returning to the same idiot I was before; yes. But then I get these moments and I’ve never felt so alone.” He said, looking down at his hands, checking his nails. “Though I’m not, it still feels like that.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 4:16 pm

Romeo was burdened quite a lot. Of course it wasn't a soul crushing burden like having to save the world every day like some superhero, but it was a big burden in his world. The daemon spoke of returning to his previous self, and it made him wonder if he would ever do that if Eden and him broke up. All work, no play. Lately he had felt like he had been really living his life, not just slaving away over some book with trivial laws that were supposed to make him smarter. "Yeah, I didn't really think of loneliness much before I met Eden," he said, smiling softly as he looked down. He was a fool in love, and he couldn't deny it. "He just has this way of creeping in to my mind when I'm away from him ... Like I'm tethered to him in some way that I can't understand," he scoffed, "I must sound like a mad man." Shaking his head softly at himself he turned his head back, looking up at the stars. When he was like this, looking up at the twinkling lights, it was like he could feel the vampyre's breath on his neck that night on the balcony. Breathing out he saw his own breath as a faint white cloud, "I know that they say if you love them, let them go, but I believe that is a bunch of bullshit." Just looking at the stars he felt like he could be anywhere, and as he imagined himself somewhere else, he knew Eden would always be there. "If you love them, fight for them, even if everyone thinks that you're not meant to be ... Because nobody will ever truly understand what you have with that significant other."
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 4:40 pm

Eden. What an odd name for a guy, especially because it seemed rather fitting for how the lycan described him. “You do. But love does that to you.” He said with a sigh. He had probably been the same with Saoirse. He closed his eyes, wondering why it wasnt like that with Saoirse any more. Had he just thought about her so much that there were no thoughts to be made at this point?
The lycan spoke and Amos opened his eyes a little to glance towards him. “Well, you say that, but I’d like to see you fight if that same other sends some other guy to speak for her… him, sorry.” He said. That boy Aurel had made an impact with his message. From what he had later told Leona, he had gotten to spend quite some time with Saoirse. Something Amos couldnt just ignore. “Yeah no, sometimes it’s best to get the memo the first time.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 5:22 pm

He slipped up, and Romeo knew it wasn't Eden he spoke about anymore, no that was the daemon's own experience. It must've hurt. He didn't know the circumstances, but he hoped for the daemon in front of him that he would get over it. Even though it seemed like he was only trying to convince himself that he was. "I don't know your life," he said, just putting it out there so that they were on the same page, "but if Eden ever tried sending someone else in his place, I would worry more, because that would mean something else is going on." He wasn't thinking of cheating, no, it was something much more serious he had in mind. What if Eden was sick and he couldn't move? What if he had been hurt or was caught up in something bad? The possibilities were endless. "Or maybe she's scared ... Scared that facing you might hurt more if you aren't ready to open up yet," he got to his feet as he sighed. He should be heading back now. He didn't want to worry Eden further, and he had calmed down a bit. "In the end you make your own choice, and if she wasn't the one then somewhere out there another one is waiting for you."
Back to top Go down
Amos

Amos

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 8:18 pm

“Has he done that before?” He just asked because it seemed so hard to believe. And somehow thinking that Saoirse had fun with someone else just seemed better than finding out that the infection was killing her. No he would rather let his heart ache if it meant she would be fine. The lycan got up and his words made Amos chuckle. “No, no one is out there for me. And I’m actually quite content with not needing that responsibility.” He corrected him. He didnt believe in fairy tale love, that there would always be someone for everyone. Maybe Amos didnt want anyone now that he had felt loss. No he was definitely not going to try and look for some person that wouldnt exist. “If you’re turning will you ruin my jacket?” He asked because if it was so, then he would like it back. “You can also just keep it and walk home. It’s just too nice of a jacket to be ruined.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 8:42 pm

"No," he replied truthfully. There was really no reason to lie, especially not to a stranger. "But maybe that day will come, I don't know, nobody knows," he said with a slight shrug.
The notion about the jacket made him chuckle, "I'll take it off before I shift, don't worry," he said nodding towards the trees where he had been naked before. "It might look big on me now, but it would rip as soon as I change," he explained, heading over towards the trees. He went behind it, taking off the jacket carefully before he shifted back in to his self. Shaking his fur in to place he reached down, picking up the jacket with his mouth, moving back out from the trees and over to the daemon. Pressing his snout in to his shoulder once more, he handed back that jacket. Giving him one look he took off, howling as a goodbye, and just to be as noisy as he had called them when they had met.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next