Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 1:27 pm

She explained and Eden just looked through the sizes in the meantime. He did make some options for her that she could choose from, all that would sit decent but also so different. Some people liked the sleeves to sit just perfectly, some liked them longer. Some liked a tight fit and others liked a more baggy look. He made sure she had a wide selection. When she decided, he hummed and nodded. He would’ve gone to pay for her but Kareema pulled up a few more shirts to his neck, inspecting how it would look. “You know, Laure used to do this all the time.” He remarked, Kareema frowning slightly. “No, it’s not a bad memory.” Eden said, before he frowned a bit. “There were good sides too, otherwise I wouldnt have stayed with her.” He mumbled just as Josette hurried right out, making them both look. Eden glanced towards the cashier while Kareema kept looking out. “I’ll go check on her.” He said, before he nodded towards the cashier to make Karrema aware. The vanpyress frowned slightly. Eden went to catch up to her. “Josette?” He called, reaching out to touch her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

Full name : Saige Black

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 1:43 pm

One moment she was inside the store, the next she was outside. The cold wind hitting her face as she took deep breaths. She could feel the panic in her and as someone touched her shoulder she flinched, moving away from the touch as she turned around to see who it was. "Dad," she breathed out, relief was clear on her face, but she was also clearly affected. Reaching out herself, she wrapped herself in to his arms, hiding her face for a little while, just letting her body find something relaxing. She had been scared. But why she wasn't sure. The guy hadn't been mean to her, or even said anything bad, however the way he looked at her made her feel unsafe. Like he desired her, and when she clearly had made no effort to signal her desire for him, the whole ordeal had felt unsettling to her. And how could it not be? She still bore the trauma of what Lucius had done to her, and part of her feared that maybe she would never get to feel normal again.
After a while she finally let go of Eden, her breath still shaky as she looked down, "sorry ... I just ... I don't know, I didn't feel safe," she said. Quite stupid for a vampyre to say, but she had been hurt in more ways than she wanted to admit right now. That could wait for the trial. "I'm alright, he wasn't mean, just pushy," she assured him, knowing Eden well enough that he would keep her safe.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 6:22 pm

She flinched by his touch and that worried him. Had it been that bad in there? She turned and it seemed that she realized it was just him. She reached out and he took her into his arms in a protective embrace. He didnt say anything but rather just kept her close while she calmed down. He waited until she let go before he let go as well. She explained and he nodded. It was reasonable enough after what had happened, so he didnt think of her as weak nor stupid. "It is weird for a clerk to be pushy when he's supposed to be working." he remarked. Her assurance made him sigh. "I believe you. Should we go somewhere else now then? We can look for the spiced drink you wanted?" he suggested. Maybe a change of pace was needed. "Unless you want to do that with Romeo as well?" he added after further thought.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 6:43 pm

Josette nodded. It had been weird. But she couldn't think of a reason as to why the clerk was acting like that - unless she started thinking in conspiracies and that perhaps he was a Trevino spy. Though she doubted it, she also wouldn't put it past them. Eden's suggestion was nice and she smiled at him a bit more genuinely. He was actively trying, wasn't he? "I think Romeo would be sad if we do it without him ... But I saw an antique store further down the road that I think would be fun to go to," she said. Yeah, she needed a change.
She waited until Kareema joined them before they made their way down to the antique store. Though it clearly wasn't something for the elder female who spoke about seizing the opportunity to get some shopping done. Josette smiled, waving until Kareema was gone until she walked in to the store. First the scent of dust hit her, and then it was just a mixture of old furniture and books. Her eyes widened as she saw how deep the store actually was, taking a look at some nice porcelain figures as they walked around. She wasn't even sure why she had decided to go here, but back in France she had loved stores like these. All of the unique items that all had stories long gone.
"What are you getting Romeo?" she asked now that they were alone. She was quite curious, mostly because he had spoken about it so fondly.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 1:04 am

“Yeah, he probably would.” Eden agreed. And he didnt want that. So off to the aniqur store they went and what a place to behold. Eden had certain quirks, he liked artsy things that hands once had formed and created. From art to sculptures, it didnt matter. He didnt mind the smell of dust. He looked over some clay figures, sighing softly at her question. “Well, it’s a two part thing first of all. I’ve signed us up for a dancing class. Because he likes to dance and said he wanted us to. And then I um…” he paused, frowning a little as it probably was a weird thing. “I wanted to broaden the places he could go to feel safe after everything with his family. So I bought him a cottage-like home close to a place where we had one of our dates.” He then said, then he looked to Josette. “Do you think its too much?”
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2022 11:10 pm

Josette stopped in her tracks as Eden went on to explain about the gifts. Well the first one was rather cute, and she knew for a fact that Romeo would love that. She had heard him talk about dancing once or twice since him moving in, and the gesture that Eden was showing the lycan wouldn't go unappreciated, that was for certain. But the second half of the gift made her gasp under her breath, and it seemed that her father figure heard, asking if it was too grandiose. Holding her breath for a few seconds she looked around at some small teacups that had been delicately painted before finally replying. "I think it's very generous," she said, there was no lie in that, "but are you sure he'll accept such a big gift? I mean ... It's not like he really has access to money himself." Part of her worried that maybe Romeo would take offense. That maybe he would see it as charity or too big of a gift to receive when he didn't have much to give in return monetarily speaking. "But in the end, it's up to you, because you know him way better than I do," she reminded him. She couldn't pretend to be an expert regarding the lycan, no, and far from it! But she feared that pride would make the gift unacceptable.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 5:05 pm

Generous? Was that her saying that it was in fact a little too much. Generous was only something Eden heard when it came to being charitable and that wasnt Eden’s intention. Sure he wanted to shower the lycan in all sorts of gifts but not to belittle him or make him feel like he was less than. “He’s 17. He has access to my money?” He argued with a small frown. Her reminder made him sigh as he nodded. “I’ve still got some time to rethink..” he pondered but he couldnt see a gift that could have much more meaning beside the things they had already agreed on. He stopped by a silver necklace locket and picked it up to inspect. “I like this.” He said, showing Josette, checking the lock and everything.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 5:31 pm

Josette raised an eyebrow at Eden. Really? "Yeah, your money," she repeated, couldn't he hear how that sounded? Sure, Romeo would never have to work a single day if he didn't want to, but it was also clear that the lycan wanted to do something with his life. Why else had he spent so much time studying so hard? She sighed, walking on to look at some old book - perhaps where the most accumulation of dust were. Peeking over one of the shelves she looked at the locket, smiling to herself. Silver was pretty, though Josette had always preferred gold as it fit her bracelet. "It's really pretty," she agreed, smiling to herself she ran a hand over the backs of the books. Some torn, some weathered, some seemingly in great condition. "I'm thinking of getting Kareema a gift voucher for a spa resort," she hummed, chuckling to herself, "that I'll pay with your money," she added in slight teasing. She was the heir to the Parish legacy, so she didn't feel too bad using the money that always seemed to grow and grow. "I just feel like she's been working a lot lately, not only at her normal job, but also with the lawsuit ... I want to thank her for what she has helped us with so far."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 7:58 pm

“Is there a problem with him using my money? It’s not like he’s going to get rich right off highschool.” Eden pointed out. Sure he could aim for somewhere high, but it took time to get there. And as the lycan had pointed out himself, they did have a time limit with his ageing. The locket wasnt cheap but it was also in the best shape it could be considering it’s age. “She would love that.” Eden assured her, the teasing words making him scoff. “She loves you. She would do anything to keep you safe and happy. So I dont think you should tell her that it’s a thanks. She’d probably talk your ear off about how you deserve even more than she can offer and something else that sounds very motherly-like.” Eden chuckled, but it was also true. He settled on buying the locket. For some reason it sparked a menory of the one his mother owned when he was a small child, well up until it suddenly disappeared never to be seen again. “Are you looking at lexicons?” He asked as he realized, frowning a little surprised. It was definitely a peculiar choice in all the dusty old books that there were.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 8:20 pm

She wasn't sure she agreed, though Eden was the one to decide what to do with his assets and wealth, so she couldn't really say much more. Josette smiled as Eden went in to details about how Kareema would never be able to accept such a gift if it was meant as a thanks. Perhaps he was right, but then the vampyress would simply just get the present and not a word of thanks - even though she deserved it.
Out the corner of her eye she saw Eden picking up the locket, quite peculiar to be buying silver when he was dating a lycan, but she wouldn't even dare to dip her fingers in to that honey pot. However he was still as attentive as ever, and she knew that if she had had blood coursing through her veins, she would've been blushing. "Yeah, I was just looking, hoping to maybe find something in decent condition," she admitted, though of course it wasn't with herself in mind that she looked at these old books. Rather it was Aurel. He seemed to occupy her mind lately, and she wasn't really sure how to deal with that. "It's for my friend," she admitted, looking down a little embarrassed as if she had been caught red handed. Frowning she shook her head a little, clearing it as she breathed out in a heavy sigh, "I like him a lot, but I think I'm still a bit careful with who I spend my time with after, well, everything." It wasn't only the old Trevino that had put her off from trying anything, it was also her track record and how it had failed so miserably with Romeo.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 9:05 pm

She was actually looking for one? He was a little surprised by that because she didnt really need one did she? She soon admitted that it was for the friend and he voiced a soft ahh sound before he smiled a bit. He wasnt judging her at all, in fact it was only a good thing that she had found a friend in the city; though Eden wasnt a big fan of the mystery because he couldnt know whether the guy was actually safe for Josette to be around. He however knew that he just had to trust that she knew what was good for herself.
“Just take things slow then. Who knows, maybe he likes you back or maybe you realize he’s not the kind of person you wanted in the first place?” Eden pointed out. It wasnt like she was in a rush to find someone as a young vampyress and especially not in a modern time like this one. He however realized that it probably was a good thing that Josette wasnt going to ever meet Laure, solely because of how different they were. A child of Laure looking for love? He could already imagine the anger on his sister’s face if the only memory he had of her was that hollow one with the empty eyes. He shook his head to get out of the memory bliking a few times with a frown. “This one looks to be in a fine condition.” He remarked, pointing at one of the lexicons.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 6:18 pm

"I don't know if he likes me ... Guys are kinda hard to read," she admitted, though there was definitely a hope there. She had a big heart and while it wasn't beating it was filled to the brim for those she cared for. And Aurel was her guardian angel, at least if you asked her, and she thought he was so kind and considerate. Maybe she had placed him a bit on a pedestal, but that was perhaps where she differed from her mother without even knowing it; She put everyone before herself and was so unlike Loralei that it could seem absurd, but perchance she reflected how her mother could've been had she had a more normal upbringing.
He pointed out one of the books, her hand reaching over to touch it, reading it down the back. It looked in well condition, taking it out from the shelf she inspected it, opening it to read what was inside the first few pages. "It's a first edition too," she said a bit surprised. It looked old, and flipping through there was even maps in it. "I think you just found the best gift I could give him," she said, looking to Eden with an expression that said it all. She was grateful that she had him, and in a world that had not been kind to her, she found comfort in the family that she was now apart of.
"About the locket ... You're not planning on giving it to Romeo, right? Because I think he might be offended by the obvious silver," she chuckled a bit in jest, holding the lexicon with two hands as they moved up to the saleswoman by a disk.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 10:18 pm

He hummed at the confession though he only had a few things to say that probably had to wait. He knew she would learn how to read people as the years passed, probably so well that she would end up missing the times of innocence. “Just give it time. If he is in love with you, he’ll let you know.” He assured her.
She inspected the book that he pointed out and it made him smile as it seemed to be exactly what she needed. Seeing her look at him like he had done something important for her made him happy. “I’m happy to help. Always.” He assured her. She was his daughter after all. The mention of the locket made him look at it. He chuckled at her assumption, but then the smile turned just a slight bit sad. Like he had good intentions with it but it tore at his heart. “I would never give Romeo some old silver locket. It’s uhm… for your grandmother.. well her urn. She wore something similar when I was a child.” He said,  sending her a small smile before he went to buy the locket.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 4:22 pm

Josette appreciated Eden's willingness to be there for her. It was weird going from an orphan girl to one that now had a family. It wasn't a traditional one in any sense, but it was so much better than she could've ever imagined. Speaking of family, Eden mentioned her grandparents. A strange part of the past that she knew very little about, only what had been in the papers she had read. "How was she -" she asked, paying for her lexicon that got wrapped in nice brown paper to spare the cover during transport, "- my grandmother?" The saleswoman wrapped up the locket as well, placing it in a nice velvet box that wasn't the original one, but it would give it a soft cushion to protect it as well. Antiques were a delicate thing and could erode quickly if they weren't taken care of.
Moving out of the store, she held the now wrapped book, opting to hold the velvet box as well so that the elder vampyre could have a smoke. She knew him pretty well by now, knowing he needed his fix. "I mean, I of course know a little from the official papers, but I feel like I still have so much to learn about this family," she sighed softly, looking down as she felt a little ashamed. This was going to take a lifetime getting the hang of, but she hoped that with Eden and Kareema's guidance she would manage it.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:04 am

The question made Eden frown slightly, though it was a bit of a tough question considering how he had been the one who made sure they werent here any longer. It still felt like he had much to say. “She was kind.” He said with the small frown, not really looking directly at Josette but more away like he was remembering it and seeing it from his eyes once again. It however wasnt something to speak of in the middle of an antics store, so he headed out. He thanked her for holding the box as he pulled out and lit a smoke, listening to her words. “When they died, I did put them in the family book; we have one. It’s to remember every Parish vampyre as the person they were and who they were in the family.” He explained. Of course it had been changed a few times over the years. “I’ll show you when we get home.” He said, though it also seemed clear that she wanted to hear his thoughts. “Loralei’s and I’s parents were… Like a Parish was expected to be. But they werent cruel. They had well meaning for most of what they did. Father was strict but mother had a more caring side to her.” He explained, drawing in a deep drag. His phone beeped and he checked it to see Kareema send them her location. “They died when I was a teenager, maybe a few years younger than you.”
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 10:36 am

Josette looked down, making sure she had a good grip of both packages before walking next to Eden. Hearing about his parents made her sad, but asking what had killed them was perhaps a bad idea. He seemed upset, even if he wasn't showing it, it was like she could see it. Regret? She wasn't sure. But in her mind it was interpreted to be regret about what was never said or done, maybe even that she couldn't be introduced to the grandparents that had long passed.
"Would they have approved of me?" she asked carefully. She had seen how the other vampyres in the family had spoken about how her mother should've been married before having her. She felt happy that Eden had accepted her, taken her in and adopted her as his own, but that didn't take away the whispers and rumors about who her true father could've been. "I mean, I know I'm not a perfect Parish, I still have so much to learn and understand," Josette felt like she could be vulnerable with him, perhaps because he had been so protective of her. "I just ... I mean I would hope to think that I could've been accepted by them, you know." Rejection wasn't new to her, but she also had never felt this connected to someone, feeling the parental vibes so strong from Eden. The last thing she wanted was to have him see her as a disappointment, and that extended to his deceased parents as well.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 2:20 pm

Would they have approved of her? Well he couldnt lie to her. “They would’ve.” He said with a small smile. Maybe she would believe it was because of who she was as a person. Not what the papers with the DNA-test would’ve made her out to be. He felt that sick feeling in his stomach again, but sucked it down with the smoke from his cigarette. “I think you would be what they had hoped to make Loralei when they sent her away. So you shouldnt worry what they would’ve thought of you.” He said, sending her a half smile, finishing his cigarette before placing it in an ashtray they passed. He took the packages for her so she didnt have to carry them and worry about dropping them. Kareema waved at them with a happy smile, having bought a bunch of things; mostly for herself and Josette. “What? I miss my old selection.” She remarked with a chuckle as she noticed Eden’s eyes on the bags. “I’m bringing this to the car. Should I take your stuff as well?” She asked, looking from Eden to Josette.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 8:48 am

She didn't know if she felt comforted by the fact that her deceased grandparents would've approved of her, but it felt good even if it was for selfish reasons. Eden told her not to worry, and she tried not to, trusting that he knew best. Once he had finished smoking he took the packages and while they hadn't been heavy to her, she had been worried of dropping them.
They met up with Kareema, and Josette giggled happily seeing how she had really went to town. Josette nodded at the suggestion, reaching over to take the wrapped packages, "I'll help you," she said. Even if Kareema was a vampyre, it wouldn't be polite for Josette just to let her do everything. No, she wanted to help. She looked to Eden with a warm smile, "Could you text Romeo and hear how he far along he is?" she asked before following the female vampyre to the car.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 12:20 pm

“You’re so kind, sweet child.” Kareema chuckled before nodding for her to follow. Eden nodded at Josette’s question, taking out his phone to text the lycan. He still had no idea what the appointment was about, though it seemed that the lycsn wanted to surprise him. He sent a short message asking for an update. Though the vampyre wasnt a dry texter. So he added that he did miss him quite a lot already and couldnt wait to see him again.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 12:33 pm

Feeling his pocket vibrate he took it out, looking at it as he smiled. Eden wasn't much of a texter, but he didn't have to be for those words to make him want to hurry up and get back to him. He wrote back that it wouldn't be too long now, taking a quick peak at himself in the mirror. He looked very different, but perhaps it was something he had to get used to. All he missed was getting his hair washed out and cut, and he felt a little nervous for the true reveal. And yet he knew he had to do this for himself. He wrote back that he missed Eden too and that he would call him as soon as he was done. It felt almost too good to be true.
His hairdresser came back, guiding him up to get his hair washed out. She was complimenting him a lot, but he barely noticed as his mind was beginning to race. What if Eden didn't like this change? What if he thought he looked silly? Breathing out in a small huff, he closed his eyes, excusing himself saying it was the bleach that was burning his eyes. Sitting back down in front of the mirror he almost lost his jaw as it dropped, pleasantly surprised as he was now met by the blonde almost silvery locks on his head. The hairdresser got to work, cutting and styling it until eventually he was done. Paying for it with his card, he thanked them a lot before going out on the streets.
He stood for a bit, lighting a smoke as he clicked through his phone, just letting the nicotine take effect before tapping on the phone icon, calling up Eden. When he picked up, he would smile a bit to himself, "hi," he sounded like himself, which was a relief to the lycan himself, "how far along are you?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 2:25 pm

Romeo’s reply made thr vampyre smile a little to himself. He sighed, quite obviously wondering what he should be expecting. The lycan wouldnt change too much, would he? Though Eden knew that much was subjective. What was much in his eyes could be little in Romeo’s eyes and vice versa. He stood where Josette and Kareema left him, just waiting for them to come back. That was when he saw someone he recognized down the street. It wasnt really like he could mistake her for someone else when she was so colourful and creative. She looked his way and by the look in her eyes he could tell she was a little terrified and also angry. But rather than doing anything he just checked his phone again and ignored her. Though the reminder did make him feel some kind of way. Only he tried his best to ignore it. Romeo eventually called and he picked up, smiling a little at the lycan’s voice. “Well, the gifts are bought and the girls are taking it to the car. Are you finished with your appointment?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 10:41 pm

Romeo could hear the smile as Eden spoke, making him smile too, breathing out the smoke from his lungs as he leaned his head back, looking up at the sky. "Yeah, I was just having a smoke, thinking of my boyfriend and his whereabouts," he said, chuckling softly as he felt a bit nervous. Not nervous because of Eden, but because of what he might think of his new look, "listen ... When you see me, will you try and not hate it?" he asked more seriously. He was still trying to find his confidence with this new haircut, and while he knew Eden cared about him, he also wanted him to find him appealing still. "It's pretty drastic, but it has been long overdue," he added.
They agreed that Eden would send him the address, and Romeo followed his navigation app until he reached the street. Were people staring at him more than usual? Or was he just feeling self-conscious now that he looked different. Turning his head he watched his own reflection in the windows he passed, feeling like he was looking at a familiar stranger.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 10:57 pm

“Well he’s not far away doing the same thing.” He said in a soft tone with a light smile. Was the lycan nervous? He thought he could hear it just a slight bit. The question made him frown a little. Was he really that worried? “Are you overthinking this?” He asked rather than answering. How could he hate anything regarding the lycan? They agreed on Romeo coming to Eden so the vampyre just sent his location and sat down on a bench to wait. He was a little impatient but that was because he didnt know what to expect. And he wasnt that good at surprises, not when he was left completely in the dark like this.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 11:06 pm

He knew he was overthinking this, but alas there was little he could do now that it had been done. At least it hadn't turned yellow like pee. He snuffed out the bud of his cigarette before venturing down the street to find Eden. Looking at his phone, he had the real coordinates and looked around where he spotted him sitting on a bench. Smiling he walked closer, his hands in his pocket as he placed himself in front of the vampyre, looking at him with a soft gaze. He really hoped he didn't look too silly to him.
"Ta-da," he said, rolling his eyes a little at his own nerves, chuckling softly. He moved a hand up, touching the silvery blonde strands between his fingers. This right here was the biggest fuck you to his parents, his family and his heritage. While it wasn't uncommon for people within his family - especially women - to dye their hair, it wasn't the norm for men. Seeing the typical Trevino dark locks were more or less expected, so this was a symbol that his family would recognize the second they saw him. It was him defying them, defying his heritage and who they want him to be. Instead he saw it as him embracing this new life with Eden, his now chosen family, and he felt proud of himself for having done it.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 11:25 pm

He was checking his phone as the lycan approached him, looking up to see the lighter hair colour. He frowned a little but not as in he didnt like it; more as in he hadnt been expecting it. It was so different from the family values that Romeo came from. Eden got up to look at him a little closer, reaching out to touch his hair before cupping his face. He smiled a little at this point. “You look good.” He assured him to start off. Then he looked at his face, looking up at the hair again and then greeting his eyes. “It makes your skin glow a little unlike the dark Trevino hair.” He said, as his take on the look. There just wasnt something about lighter colours that could do wonders. Dark colours in winter did have a gloomy feeling to it. He leaned in, pulling Romeo in as well to kiss him gently. “How do you feel about it?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?   Post-recovery fun, possible drama later? - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-recovery fun, possible drama later?
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next