Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The shy boy [AU - CW]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 7:54 pm

“Dont apologize. It was my fault, remember?” He reminded him. It wasnt a matter that Romeo should be apologizing for. Eden got in as the car arrived to pick them up, feeling relaxed though the high of seraphim blood had gone and passed at this time. He couldnt imagine how tedious it would be for real addicts. He was lucky that he was good at controlling himself. Romeo leaned in and he looked at him as his warm hands cupped his cold face. The words made hin chuckle. “So I can stop functioning in soceity as long as I eat?” He said a little teasingly but then he looked a bit more serious. “Why are you saying this? You wont break my heart?” He said, quite confident that ut was the truth as well.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 8:09 pm

"Because I care about you," he said, his thumbs caressing his cheeks. "Even though we haven't known one another for long, it truly feels like you just ... I don't know, get me?" Was that crazy talk? He leaned in, connecting their lips, just needing to have a taste where he wouldn't be too distracted by blood or hunger. He moaned softly, leaning in closer, wanting to have more. It was strange how things could be almost chaotic.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 8:16 pm

Eden didnt question how Romeo felt about him, though he had to admit that it felt nice to hear him say he cared. The caresses made him sigh, but then thr lycan spoke again and he switched between his eyes. “I guess I feel the same in a sense.” He said but he couldnt explain how or why. It just felt that way. Like how good it felt when the lycan kissed him? That was also something that he couldnt explain the hows and why’s to! He returned the kiss, grabbing around his arm a little gently. But then Romeo moaned and leaned in closer, his eagerness showing by the way their bodies were pressing together. They could make out here on the backseat, Eden wouldnt stand in the way of it, encouraging the lycan by gently licking his upper lip. Eden’s free hand moved down over to grip the lycan’s hip.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 8:32 pm

Eden didn't shy away, and now they didn't have any prying eyes on them. He could feel how both of them seemed to hunger for the other, but also how the vampyre grasped at his hip. The licks were inviting, beckoning him to open his own mouth. Tasting and savouring the vampyre he was sharing the moment with. In all of the world he had never been hungry for another person like this. His soul craving Eden as if he was a drug. "Cazzo," he swore softly in to his mouth, followed by a slight moan, his hips bucking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 8:47 pm

Their tongues clashed and Eden moaned softly in return as his other hand moved down to grasp lightly at Romeo’s clothes. His heat was just something Eden wanted to feel all over him. It was so weird how Eden craved him like this, it was not something he was supposed to as a vampyre. No, vampyres rarely dealt in love. He pushed the lycan over, moving his hands down to grab at his behind before he connected their lips again for another wet kiss.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 8:57 pm

Romeo felt how he was pushed over, groaning as Eden grabbed at his butt, his hands pulling at his face down to crash with his own lips once more. "You're making me hard," he complained softly, his hips bucking, especially if the vampyre was still grabbing at his behind. He moved his lips down to the vampyre's neck, kissing along it. Part of him wanted to bite him. Make him feel just how much he needed him right now, but he opted to behave. For now.
There was a light knock on the separation glass, letting them know that they would arrive shortly. "Cazzo ... I don't know if my parents are going to be home," it dawned on him, a bit worried but not really. His father was strict and so was his mother, but they didn't seem controlling.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 9:17 pm

“That’s kind of the point.” He sighed, smiling softly at the lycan’s complaint. He did want to feel him long for him, hear more of his beautiful voice in soft moans. It was quite intimate, even in the back his parents’ car. He stretched his neck for him, humming softly at the warm kisses. The knock soon interrupted their moment and Eden looked at him with a soft gaze. “Guess I’d better keep my hands off of you then.” He said, slowly letting go of the lycan, drawing in a deep breath to calm himself. “Will they have a problem with me?” He asked, kissing Romeo’s face gently, just to try and help him calm down.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 9:30 pm

Romeo wanted to feel him more, ignore that they had to leave the car, just drown in this feeling he had when he was tending to Eden. But the way he was slowly being let go of also made his body want to press itself closer to the other. Yet he refrained from it, trying to sit up in the seat, slowly releasing his face. The question made him sigh, "they won't have a problem, they might not approve right away, but it would be that way whether I brought home a lycan, seraph or a vampyre," he said. His parents only wanted what was best for him. They were kind of aware of his sexuality, but they wished not to see that lifestyle, as they phrased it. "We can do whatever we want in my room, but they won't like it if we show anything around them," he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 9:38 pm

“Your parents are already far better than mine then.” He scoffed but he also wasnt in a position to complain. His parents did let him do most of what he wanted to, but there was also a certain at some point a marriage will be arranged to further the bloodlines of important vampyre lines, but he didnt want to get into all that in this moment. “Okay.” He said, leaning in to give the lycan a last soft kiss on his lips. “I just want to spend time with you. I can behave.” He assured him, even if Romeo said that they could do whatever they wanted in his room. He looked out the window to look at the Trevino-Altera mansion.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 9:49 pm

He sighed, relishing in the last kiss, wishing he didn't have to stop kissing him ever again. "I don't want you to behave," he muttered, "and I want your lips on mine as soon as we're inside my room." That was final if you asked him. Getting out he held the door for Eden, running a hand through his hair, trying to make it a little more styled and not messed up from their make out session. He led the way, up the stairs and in through the front doors. He could hear his parents in the livingroom, their voices hushed, and yet he knew they were fighting. "I'm home," he called, "and I have a guest." Just adding to make sure his parents would at least pretend to be civil.
He nodded for Eden to follow him up the stairs until they reached his room. He was about to enter as his mother called for him speaking Italian. He sighed, looking at Eden with an apologetic look, heading down to face his mother. Eden could just wait in his room if he so pleased.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 10:28 pm

The mutter was sweet. He would remember that but at least he wouldnt act out in fromt of the lycan’s parents regardless. The addition made him scoff. But if that was what Romeo wanted then he wouldnt deny him it. They got out and went inside. Eden could her voices, guessing that it was Romeo’s parents. Eden followed him up and then the mother called. Eden let Romeo go ahead and just went to the lycan’s room to sit on the bed while Romeo was downstairs. He looked around for a bit but essentially went to look at the view Romeo had.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 11:22 pm

Romeo knew his mother would have a lot of questions for him, not only who this new friend was that he had brought home, but where he had been and what was going on with him. His father was keeping an eye on him as Romeo spoke with his mother, knowing everything he said or did would be noted down mentally. She never really raised her voice at him, but he could hear when she was disappointed. However at this point he didn't really care. His parents only tried to keep him safe, and he was grateful for it, but they also needed to mind their own business. Their marriage were falling apart and yet here they were more concerned whether or not their child was practicing homosexual behavior. Which of course he did, but they tried to be weary about their wording.
Romeo returned a few minutes later, closing the door silently behind him, even if he wanted to slam it to stir up a ruckus. But he didn't want Eden to see that side of him, at least not now when they had finally made up. He snuck over, wrapping his arms around the vampyre from the back, pressing his lips to his cold neck, breathing him in. "They're leaving soon to have dinner with some business associates," he muttered, clearly only having one thing in mind, and that was having Eden all to himself. Maybe he was a bit greedy. He just didn't want anyone to hear Eden the way he had sounded in the car, at least not his parents. "When they're gone it's just you and me ... They won't come back until the late hours," placing a few teasing kisses along the vampyre's neck, feeling how his skin was already warming up against his touch.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 11:35 pm

It was a nice view that Romeo had and Eden found it quite inspiring. But North had always been the prettiest district. He did hear the door but just kept his eyes on the view outside. And it seemed to pay off nicely as he felt Romeo’s arms around him, smiling softly as it felt quite nice. He felt the lips on his neck and stretched it lightly to give the lycan more access. He hummed at the mutter, smiling a little brighter at the notion that they would get to have privacy.
“What are you suggesting that we’d do with all this alone time?” He asked, feeling the soft teasing kisses that made him grit his teeth ever slightly. He leaned towards Romeo, clearly trusting him quite a lot.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2022 11:45 pm

"As long as I get to hear you moan some more, I don't care what we do," he muttered against the cold skin, already riling himself up by the scent of the vampyre alone. It was crazy to think that someone could make him feel this enticed and on his toes constantly. He wouldn't ever get tired of this. "Maybe I could have a second try at sucking you off?" he pondered, moving his lips up to the vampyre's ear, nibbling softly at the earlobe, groaning softly at the thought alone, "I honestly just want to be closer to you." He was complaining a bit in a soft sigh, his hands moving down to grab his hips, grinding himself against the vampyre's backside. His fingers were digging in to his hips, but one hand moved around front, cupping the vampyre's bulge. "I feel so touch deprived," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 12:05 am

The lycan was riling him up as well by the words he spoke and the way he acted. His lips? They were perfect. And the words he spoke? Eden got hard on those alone. “Fuck..” he swore, wondering how the lycan seemed to rile him up so effortlessly. Romeo could do anything he wanted to Eden as long as it had the same effect, making his skin feel electric at every point where their skin got to meet. “Closer?” He whispered with a soft gulp, as he realized he had been drooling a little. He got to feel just how hard Romeo was as well and it made his stomach ache with delight. “I’ll make sure you’ll have your fill.” He muttered, turning to face him. His hands grabbed his shirt to pull over his head and get off him. He opened his own shirt before connecting their chests, gasping softly at the perfect feeling of it. He moved, pulling Romeo with him as he went to sit on the bed, making the lycan follow, even if he would have to sit on his lap. “How can I relieve your aching?” He asked, brushing the lycan’s back with his palms while he felt his cold chest suck up all the heat slowly but surely. It was a magical feeling.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 12:12 am

Eden wasn't shy anymore. Both of them seemed rather comfortable, and as his shirt was undressed, he gladly followed the vampyre to the bed. Sitting down in his lap, it dawned on him how turned on the other guy was as well, groaning softly at the feeling. Romeo wouldn't say he preferred topping over bottoming. Sometimes he liked giving, other times he liked receiving. He wasn't set in a role, more so wanting to explore as much as was possible. Moving his hips gently against the groin he was now located on he moaned softly, "this is helping a lot," he muttered, pressing himself closer to the vampyre, their faces close enough so their breaths mixed between them. "Just touch me wherever," he didn't really know where to start. He himself had snuck his hands under the back of Eden's shirt if he was still partially wearing it, clawing lightly at him, wanting him closer and to feel how their skin made everything feel so alive. "I really wish you could bite me ... I felt almost jealous watching you drink from that seraph," he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 12:27 am

With Romeo on top grinding against him, Eden couldnt help but moan, or more groan as he tried to repress the moans tense his jaw. The mutter was what he wanted to hear. Though if there had been something specific he wanted then Eden would do that. Anything to make the lycan feel like he was being tended to. He was told to touch him and he did, running his hand along his body, feeling the muscles he had, how his skin was soft as silk. He wondered if the lycan even had any sort of imperfection physically but he doubted it very much right now. The confession made him lean up, grabbing onto the side of the lycan’s neck, his other arm wrapping around him. He did act as if he would bite him, and he sort of did, though he made sure to only use the front of his teeth, nibbling hard on his skin. He moaned softly at the feeling, pressing the lycan closer with the arm around him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 12:34 am

When Eden bit him, or rather nibbled on his skin, Romeo's head fell back, moaning at the feeling. Fuck, his stomach was tying knots on itself, trying to contain how turned on he was. "Eden," he moaned his name quite needy in his voice, but he wanted him to hear. Wanted him to know just how good this felt, his hips still grinding to meet the vampyre's. Even if a vampyre was now actively nibbling at his skin, he felt rather safe and as if he was being looked out for. Not only that, but taken care of as well. "Cazzo ... Eden-," cutting himself off to feel the tingles run down his spine, knowing that his skin, where Eden was tending to, would have scratching marks. "Mark me as yours," he had never felt the need for that. Never felt so primal in an act like this, but right now all he could think about was belonging to Eden.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 12:46 am

He held him as he made more room for him, leaving rather visible dents from the rough nibbling. Frankly he had expected it to hurt but it only seemed to drive the lycan nuts. And it was the best. The needy moans, Romeo moaning his name in a way Eden had never heard his name being said before. His eyes were filled with love under the closed lids. Romeo spoke of a mark and Eden kept nibbling as if he hadnt really heard him, but he paused for a moment, just looking at what he had done. The lycan would bruise from those nibbles that were all over, but it would probably heal before either of them knew it. He leaned back in to kiss his skin softly, his hand moving up to cup his face, then to move up and grab a fistful of hair. He pulled lightly at his head before he actually bit him, this time for real, drawing a bit of blood. But it had to be brief. Eden had no intention of also dying today, leaning his head back to look at what he had done. He had avoided piercing too deep, just wanting the mark as Romeo had said. He had a bit of the lycan’s blood over his teeth. Frankly he was baffled at his own action. And yet… deep inside, he was happy? But it all came down to the lycan’s reaction.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 9:27 am

At best Romeo had hoped for the vampyre to suck on his skin and leave more bruises that would come from this. But the sharp teeth that soon pierced his skin sent shivers through his body, a pleasure he hadn't felt before, but made his body relax and yet eager at the same time. He moaned, whimpering rather vulnerable in tone, but he wasn't in pain. No, he felt a little high. At least until his brain kicked in, reminding him what his blood could do to Eden. He pulled away, seeing the lycan blood on his teeth, he wiped at away, shivers still running down his spine from the pleasure, but now it had a weird mix of being afraid too. "Are you alright?" He muttered, cupping his face between his palms, inspecting his eyes, looking out for the poisoning. But of course a little lycan blood wouldn't kill him, only hurt him. "You didn't swallow, right? Cazzo Eden," he whispered, clearly not sure how to feel right now. He felt the small puncture holes on his neck, and it made him almost filled to the brim with pride, but also the risk that Eden had gone through to make it happen. What blood he hadn't gotten off his teeth, he tried getting off anyways. He was terrified that he would lose him now. "Don't do that again," he muttered, "cazzo, it felt good though."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 10:16 am

He had finally bit someone. And it hadnt just been anyone. Hearing Romeo’s reaction to what he did to him was almost better than the bite itself. The lycan pulled away and Eden looked at the puncture wounds, feeling shivers by the sight alone. “I’m fine.” He mumbled, tasting the blood, it almost stung from the taste alone. “I didnt.” He assured him. Though lycan blood was as toxic as it got, Eden didnt think that just a small droplet would completely cripple him. Though he wished that he might have had some sort of immunity, just because he wanted to hear Romeo moan and whimper like that again. “You’re my first.” He mumbled, more focused on that fact rather than if he should be doing it again. Fuck, the thought alone was filling him with need. “I want you.” He muttered, leaning in to connect their lips, his hands moving down to grasp at the lycan’s figure, groaning softly into his mouth at the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 5:48 pm

Romeo didn't have to speculate how this made Eden feel. The pure rush of happiness and need could've made him hard if he wasn't already. He was his first, yeah, but it had also been pretty reckless. He however didn't have time to think as the vampyre grabbed around him, pulling him closer, making Romeo sigh and moan as the touch felt like it was all over. The mutter made him hum, returning the kiss, returning the groans with sounds of his own. "I want you too," he said, just letting it be known that he indeed felt the same towards Eden. But he had felt that for a while. Felt the need to be with him in any which way he could. "No," he moaned, moving his hips to greet the vampyre's, grinding on him as he felt himself rather riled up, his cheeks warm from the heat and blushing, "I need you."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 6:25 pm

Eden heard him but it wasnt like Romeo had really needed to say it, his body seemed to show it perfectly by the way he was grinding and pressing towards Eden’s. But it was nice to hear it as well. The moan made him a little confused as it felt a little sudden and yet he could tell that there was some sort of correction on the way. He however couldnt display his confusion as his discomfort from wearing clothes were beginning to frustrate him. “You can have me. However you like.” He clarified, not caring much for what the lycan chose, as long as he got to feel him. His hands moved down to undo his belt and pants, feeling up the bulge over his underwear. He looked up at Romeo as his hands slid under the underwear, grabbing a firm hold of him. “Gods, you’re big.” He sighed, jerking him off in small needy pulls.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 6:43 pm

However he liked? Oh, he didn't have to say that twice, he felt blessed already. But then his pants were opened for, the vampyre not hesitating to please him and it made him moan a little louder than he had planned. "I want to feel your insides," he murmured softly, placing a finger under the vampyre's jaw, a thumb on his chin, keeping his face turned towards him. He was so pretty like this, so eager to please him, "I can still remember feeling your wet mouth and your tight throat," he groaned softly, his animalistic side waking up once more, his eyes slightly aglow. His thumb ran along the bottom lip, studying it's soft curve and the fullness of it. Yeah, just thinking about it could make him want him more, and as Eden jerked him, he could barely contain himself.
While he didn't want to move away, he had to, pushing himself back and to his feet, getting out of his pants and underwear, left standing in front of Eden wearing nothing. His cheeks warm from the pleasure and his heart beating with anticipation. "Do you need help to get out of your clothes?" he cooed him in a slight tease, but before Eden could reply, he would start helping him undress the rest of the way. He felt eager. Wanting to see and feel all of his body. "Pretty boy," he muttered, leaning down to kiss along his naked thigh.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 7:25 pm

The murmur made the vampyre hum, feeling the guiding finger and thumb keeping his face in place. “I’m glad I made an impression.” He muttered, because he was far too busy watching how the lycan seemed to lean more to a side Eden hadnt gotten to see in it’s fullest. He did wonder what it was like when Romeo really lost control of himself, but maybe it was a bit excessive right now.
The lycan moved off and Eden watched as he undressed. He couldnt really wait to take things further but patience and preperation was also so important. The tease almost made him protest but the lycan was quick to help him. He ended up laying there naked for Romeo to see, and he seemingly wasted no time. “Oh..” he moaned, feeling the warm lips on his thigh, “More.” He pleaded softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The shy boy [AU - CW]
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Other realms :: Alternative Universe-
Jump to: