Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The shy boy [AU - CW]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 7:36 pm

Hearing Eden moan was always something that Romeo would look forward to hearing. It was almost like a small reward for whatever he did and when he did it. More? Oh he would give him everything. Leaning over him, he took his time, licking and kissing his way up to the vampyre's erect length, groaning softly as the scent of him was only further turning him on. "You smell so good," he muttered against the inside of his thigh, giving him a small bite, but not hard enough to pierce his skin. No that part of it all could wait a little. Eden had marked him as belonging to him, and Romeo hoped that the puncture holes would never fade. "Speaking about good," he muttered, his hand moving back around Eden, grabbing at his butt, spreading his cheeks slightly. A finger moving down slowly, just circling his entrance in a light tease. "I don't think I've ever been this turned on before," kissing along his length, licking the head of it as his other hand soon became busy jerking him. "Don't worry, I've got lube in my drawer," he muttered. He didn't doubt that it would feel good regardless, but things would move a bit smoother with the help of some lubricant.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 9:09 pm

He watched the lycan between his legs, feeling his dead heart in his throat with anticipation. The kisses, the tongue, it made him curl his toes a little as the only means to relieve the tension that was slowly building and spreading all over. Would he implode when the tension had no where else to go? Or would the lycan have relieved him of it before then? He moaned at the bite, grinning or rather gritting his teeth. “It’s all for you.” He mumbled as a delayed reply to the comment about his smell.
He felt the grab and how he spread him, though he did feel needy for him already. The teasing finger making his moans seemingly fall deeper, into his chest as an indicator that it was good. He didnt really need to be jerked off as well. “Do you want me to cum already?” He muttered through gritted teeth. The notion that there was lube made Eden scoff. “You’ve come prepared.” He sighed, feeling a little impatient even if the lycan was touching him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 26, 2022 9:51 pm

"I want you to cum so many times that you won't even remember your own name if it wasn't for me moaning it," he smiled, drooling a bit down on the vampyre's length, jerking it and letting his spit act as a nice lube for the time being. The scoff made him chuckle, "I guess I was hoping to get you back here some time," he shrugged, not that he had actively planned for it, but he had fantasized about it. He removed his finger from Eden's entrance, sucking his own fingers a little sloppily, wanting to make them nice, warm and most of all wet for him. His fingers returned, gasping softly as he felt how tight Eden was, but he was willing to take it slow. Just because he could heal quickly, it didn't give him the right to skip the prepping. "Cazzo ... You're so fucking pretty," he muttered, pressing his finger inside of him ever so slightly. He wasn't in a hurry. Rather he took his time, only wishing and wanting to hear the vampyre beneath him squirm and moan with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 4:14 am

Romeo’s words were promising and not least to say enticing. He watched the drool that left the lycan’s mouth, almost forgetting to speak until he made the comment on being prepared. Romeo’s answer made him narrow his eyes slightly but he was still moaning at feeling of the warm hand around his length. He spread his legs a bit more to give him space, watching him lube up his fingers with hungry eyes. Oh how he  couldnt wait to feel them. Eden had had sex before, many times in fact when he had been in a relationship. He knew what he wanted. And how he liked it. And Romeo was doing it just right.
“Well it’s cheating, when I’m a vampyre.” He argued, before he felt the finger move inside of him. He moaned in delight, teaching up to grab the lycan and pull him down for a kiss. “You dont have to be so slow, I’m not inexperienced.” He muttered against his lips. “You’re just teasing me at this point.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 11:41 am

Not inexperienced, no, Romeo could feel that alright, but he once more felt like maybe Eden felt like he was being too slow, or perhaps selfish. He wanted to experience Eden the best way possible, wanting to take it slow and not get it over with. "You don't like me taking my time?" he returned the question after their rather heated kiss. Was he doing something wrong? But then again he could feel how the vampyre was enjoying every bit of what was going on right now, so not a lot made sense to him. He kept pushing his finger in to him, feeling him up, shuddering slightly as he could feel his insides and how it made the other feel as well. "I'm not in a hurry to just get this over and done with," he said, feeling the need to defend himself a little. Before he knew it he was however far too distracted by feeling Eden's insides with his finger, slowly adding a second when the time was right. It wasn't like he didn't feel impatient, but this also had to mean something more, right? It wasn't just sex. Not anymore at least. "On the other side of things ... I really just long to be inside of you already," his breathing getting caught in his throat, making his voice lower and more raspy.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 12:05 pm

The question was reasonable enough. Eden however had to lick off some excess saliva from his lower lip before it escaped to run down his chin. “I’m impatient.” Was the best answer for now. He didnt have years of experience, no he was young and too ready to just skip to the best of everything without the build-up. But then Romeo hit a pretty good spot and Eden moaned accordingly in delight, trembling slightly. All he could do was listen to the lycan as he made it clear that he wasnt going to skip any parts while the finger inside him kept rubbing the spot that felt really good.
Romeo’s confession made Eden realize that he was being rather selfish in all of this. He probably was, but he also wanted Romeo to feel just as good and feeling the vampyre’s emotions and getting off of that wasnt enough. He reached out to grab a little at the lycan, wanting him to move over beside him. He could do that and still be able to finger him. Eden would begin touching him too, not forgetting to moan from the fingers inside of him, but he did also focus a bit on jerking off the lycan. “What am I to you then?” He asked between moans, looking at the lycan with a blissful expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 1:02 pm

Romeo moved over, continuing to prep the vampyre, but feeling how he was now receiving pleasure through his touch was making it hard for him to think of anything besides the guy who had so unexpectedly snuck in to his heart. He moaned, leaning in to connect their lips, moaning in to his mouth softly, needy, everything just mixing together and yet standing out at the same time. "Someone special," he said, quite serious, but also bucking his hips slightly against his touch. It was heavenly. His whole body feeling the tingles when their difference in temperature clashed. It felt like fireworks. Prickling and stinging a bit, but also so wonderful and beautiful in a sense. "You're ..." his words getting caught in his throat, but he also felt like so many emotions were confusing him in the best way possible. "I want you to be my boyfriend," he knew this wasn't a talk for when they were intimate. He knew this was something they had to discuss, weigh out the pros and cons and not to mention their families in all of this. But right now he just felt like a curious albeit rather horny teenager. He wanted to be with Eden, and he didn't care what it would look like in the future.
"Cazzo, I'm loosening you up so nicely," he moaned, feeling how his fingers were slipping in and out of him with ease. He wanted him, all of him, and when he had had that he wanted more. "Do you want me to use a condom?" he was a stupid kid, sure, but he also wanted the options to be put on the table, and if Eden wanted to protect himself then Romeo wouldn't object.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 12:42 am

Someone special? He could somehow accept that as their standing point. It was at least a good start. And even better was Eden realizing how much the lycan really cared about this moment, how he was taking his time to thoroughly spread him out. Others would’ve just done a sloppy preparation to not go soft, and while it was fine as a vampyre to have it rougher than the average, there was something truly commendable in Romeo’s effort. Eden enjoyed it. Moaning in delight as he felt how he was loosened up inch by inch. “Then fuck me like I was.” He just answered the boyfriend notion, still rubbing the lycan’s length with his palm, making sure he stayed hard.
The lycan asked about protection and Eden sighed, but nodded. He didnt really enjoy the whole clean-up afterwards, at least he knew he hadnt with his ex. But maybe Romeo could change his mind.. someday. It was better to be on the sure side though. “I’m gay but I dont like having my ass full with cum.” He remarked, finding it a little odd but also somehow funny.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 11:38 am

Eden did a nice job of keeping him turned on, the remark making him chuckle as he removed himself shortly from the vampyre, reaching over to open a drawer. He pulled out the lube and a condom, unpacking it and rolling it on slowly. "I don't mind either way, I mean, this way is not so messy," he shrugged, leaning over the vampyre, kissing his nose and down to his lips, savoring his taste a little, "but I think your ass would be really pretty filled with my cum." Jerking himself, he added a bit of lube just to be certain it would run smoothly. Looking down, he adjusted himself, teasing the vampyre's entrance, groaning softly at the sight. "How do you feel about biting?" he asked, his voice a little heavy as he just smeared the lube between them, pressing himself against the other, barely spreading him open as if to tease him further.
However he wasted very little time, moving his hand down to Eden's hip, grabbing on as he started to slowly push in. Deep moans coming from his chest, his fingers digging in to the cold skin, gritting his teeth a little, but it already felt good. "You're so pretty," he sighed, his eyes saying it all with a gaze of pure adoration.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 2:25 pm

He watched as the lycan moved away. He didnt really move from this position, he was intrigued. When Eden had had sex before, it was very oriented about the act itself. Oh how he preferred to just lie on his stomach and feel how the other rubbed up against him. It was all very one-sided. He hadnt really tried this or taken it seriously, being on his back, focusing on the other as well. “Oh you perv. I know you’d be touching yourself to that menory if you got it.” He teased him but it was a light tease. He liked the thought of being material to the lycan’s imagination.
The anticipation was definitely getting to him. Feeling the lycan so lightly rub himself against his entrance in such a teasing motion, it was only acceptable because Eden saw how he was truly enjoying the sight he got from it. “Try me.” Was the only thing he could answer to the question. His ex hadnt been a biter and he didnt think he had ever had one. But he was open to pretty much anything with Romeo.
When the lycan finally pressed into him, it felt amazing. He was being spread out just right and the way he just worked his way in deeper and deeper was toe-curling type delight. The slow rub over the g-spot made Eden moan deep from his stomach. “Fuck..” he cursed in a moan, lifting his hands to grab onto the lycan. “You look at me like you’re in love.” He pointed out, though he felt much the same; it was just easier to hide by nature.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 3:08 pm

Romeo had topped before, and while some would waste no time in chasing their high, he liked doing things differently. Perhaps because he could feel Eden's pleasure through his touch, he could more so focus on the intimacy part. The way he commented on his look made him moan, chuckling softly as he pressed in further, "you told me to fuck you like you're my boyfriend," he leaned down over the vampyre, licking his lips as he pushed himself the rest of the way in, fully stretching the vampyre out. "And I love my boyfriend," was that a bit too much? He just felt so overwhelmed and stimulated. He didn't leave Eden squirming for long as he soon moved his hips away from the other's before pressing against him again, moaning in delight as the sensation was quite something.
His cheeks were red, something they usually got when he was heated like this, but it felt different. So different from anything he had tried before. His free hand moved up, cupping Eden's face, looking at it as he pressed in to him again. Just feeling how he was liking it made him so happy. "I'm going to have a hard time deciding what part of you I want next time," his thumb caressing the vampyre's lower lip as he gently thrusted in to him. He wasn't rough, not yet at least, rather wanting to figure out what made Eden tick. What could make him beg for more. "Cazzo Eden - You feel so good, amore mio," connecting their lips, moaning as he pressed a little firmer in to him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 3:28 pm

Okay, the lycan could be slick, but the way he called him his boyfriend and clarified that he’d love his boyfriend? Eden ate up those words. “You fill him up so well too.” He added through gritted teeth, loving the way he was being fully stretched out right now. Eden had tried to be with girls, but he had to admit that only a man could truly satisfy him, with his body and dominance. And as Romeo’s hips began moving, he was reminded just how much he loved being filled. The stimulation was forcing out his moans like hiccups.
He couldnt even take his eyes off the lycan, having to look at him somehow. Even if it was his muscles tensing or the blissful expression on his face, Eden had to see. He leaned a little into his touch as he cupped his face, trying not to squirm too much, but it was hard. He wanted to see more, railed into submission more like it. Next time? This guy was more than confident; though Eden would be lying if he said he wasnt thinking just as far. “I can feel even better if you give it your all.” He moaned, knowing that the lycan could feel what he felt. It was probably far more intense in pleasure than anything Eden could ever feel. He envied it somehow.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 4:54 pm

The addition made his stomach spin, his muscles tensing a bit. One thing was feeling how good Eden was feeling, another was him admitting to it. Hearing it felt more intimate than feeling it. Even seeing him squirm was getting him off just right, thought the moan made him smile, kissing him again, though moving his kisses down to tend to the other's neck, licking and biting it softly as his thrusts became firmer. He moaned against his skin, giving himself over to the pleasure, "You're so impatient ... What if all I want to do is fuck you slowly until the end of time?" he muttered. He bit down on the smooth skin, piercing it slightly, just tasting a bit of his blood. Romeo shuddered slightly, the pleasure always surprising him a bit, but he had to admit it hadn't ever really felt this good. Releasing the vampyre's neck he watched the small bitemark slowly starting to heal, all while still thrusting in to him. His eyes then moved to look at Eden's, "you want more, amore mio?" His hands moved down, grabbing around Eden's behind, spreading him open and pressing in to him, this time with more intent. His eyes glowed slightly, the primal side of him awakening as he grinned, moans still flowing from his mouth. He pressed in to him again, gritting his teeth at the pleasure. "I guess I need to satisfy my boyfriend," one hand moving around front, pressing lightly against the vampyre's stomach to get a little leverage, pressing in to him slightly faster and with more force.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 5:33 pm

“Not impatient. Demanding. You said you were my boyfriend. So I want to feel like I’m being handled by my boyfriend.” He said, a faint smile on his lips that dissolved with a moan, stretching his neck for the lycan. His hand moved up to gently hold the back of his head. The bite made him hum, it felt good. The pain felt more like pleasure to Eden. Maybe he was a bit of a masochist in certain ways. “I want everything and more.” He replied, feeling the hands grasp around him and surely the lycan was handling him now. The harder thrust only made Eden feel better and it would be clear through their shared touch. The mutter felt like a promise and Eden couldnt wait to feel it. Gods, he was in love. He was in love and he knew it. And damn the lycan for making him fall in love. “Fuck! oh fuck…! Romeo..!” He moaned louder and louder as the lycan slowly built up towards pounding into him, Eden having to wrap his arms around him as to not just squirm and claw at him. He wanted to kiss him but he could barely think as he felt so high from the pleasure. His expression turned beyond vulnerable as he looked at him. Oh he was beautiful. The most beautiful of them all.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 5:44 pm

Eden seemed to give in to him, even moaning his name in such sweet yet loud tones. It only made him want to take it that extra step, wishing he could hear him yell and scream his name. "I'm right here, amore mio, I got you," he cooed him, as he was rather harshly pressing himself in and out of him. He was drooling a little himself, it having mixed with the blood the had gotten form Eden's neck. Seeing him give in, feeling how he was enjoying this to the fullest. Well, it was hard holding back.
His hand moved from the vampyre's stomach down to his member, "cum for me ... Cum for your boyfriend," he muttered, leaning over to bite down on the vampyre's neck, this time not being as neat. No, blood flowing while he jerked his length but also continuing to press in to him over and over. The taste of blood made him more animalistic, chasing his own high and yet he was stubborn. He wanted both of them to share the euphoria.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 6:28 pm

If the lycan was a drug, then Eden was sure to be addicted after this. And somehow he was fine with it; for now. For now it felt like the most wonderful thing to ever have happened. The harsh thrusts into him, mercilessly rubbing his prostate, making his whole body tense as he felt how his hole easily ate up the lycan’s length to the root now. It was so wet and perverted and yet it was wonderful and addicting. The coo was like he was being lulled into the lycan’s web further. His moans were loud, hopefully no one would hear him but the lycan, though he didnt care about who would hear. Would they be surprised if they saw how the lycan was fucking him right now?
The hand around his length made him hiccup a little as he felt the bite, gritting his teeth, grunting the loud moans but ultimately there was no way to hold them back. The lycan’s vigor and strokes pretty much kept him out of control, no in this monent he was reminded who was really in control of the both of them. “Romeo!” He moaned, arching slightly up, locking his legs around him to keep him close. The high rolled over him faster than he thought and it felt like the euphoria imploded inside of him, making him moan the loudest he could without screaming. Fuck, the high left him speechless, heaving for air as his whole body burned and yet he was cold to the touch where there hadnt been contact. “Shit..” he mumbled a little disoriented, closing his eyes as he needed a moment to calm down. It had been intense. And so new and different.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 7:32 pm

Romeo hadn't even heard if his parents had left. He had passed the point of caring, especially as he was finally getting what he had wanted since laying eyes on the beautiful vampyre beneath him. His movements became a little unsteady, the last few thrusts almost lazy compared to the others as he finally gave in himself. All he heard was his own name being echoed by how loudly Eden had moaned it. He kept himself from collapsing on the vampyre by holding himself up by his elbow, but he soon laid down, relaxing against his chest, feeling the other's seed smear between then.
Romeo was stuck in bliss for a good few moments, kissing the other a little lazily over the healed skin he had bitten down on. "I need to move, don't I?" he sighed, his voice a little raspy as he knew he had to remove himself or he could start up again. Pulling out was the part he hated most. The lost of the connection made him groan, laying down next to Eden on the bed, still panting softly.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 7:40 pm

That hadnt just felt like regular intercourse. Eden at least didnt believe so. He was heaving for air still, slowly coming to his senses, while his hands caressed the lycan all over. He hummed a little strained at the question, though there would have been nothing hotter than a round two after that. But he pulled out and Eden felt how loose he was. It would heal fast, which he somehow found to be a shame.
He looked to Romeo, reaching out to touch his face carefully before he just rolled over and connected their lips in a passionate kiss. Gods, he was so in love and there was no way to ever deny it.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 8:01 pm

As Eden turned over to kiss him, he was a bit surprised, but returned the kiss rather happily, wrapping his arms around the other to hold him close. Yeah, what they had just done wasn't just sex. No, it was clearly something much much more. "I take it I did well?" he muttered against his lips, smiling as he was quite happy. Not just happy, ecstatic was maybe more like it.
"You're warm," he chuckled, a bit astonished to be feeling him up, though it was clear that wherever they hadn't clashed he was cold, "it feels almost weird." Though clearly not in a bad way. He removed the used condom, tying a neat knot before looking at it with a bit of a sigh before letting his hand fall down. His body was still trying to come down from the bliss he had been in.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 2:10 am

To say that he only did well was an understatement. Eden had never felt someone take such care of him like the lycan had. It was new and refreshing. It wasnt just that though, it was many things and Eden couldnt even describe it. “You made me warm.” He chuckled softly, feeling the lycan’s touch. “Bad weird?” He asked with a sigh. He hoped it wasnt bad.
He stayed close to the lycan, kissing his chest here and there, just making all kinds of loving gestures while he was coming down from his high. Maybe he envied a little how the lycan could indulge in the high for this long. “I’ll be your boyfriend.” He said, but there was clearly more to it. He lifted a hand to gently hold his face. “.. when we’ve known each other for a month.” He added. Maybe it wasnt completely fair but Eden didnt think it was unrealistic either. “I just want to have a few dates. See if it’s just hormones or if it really is what my body is telling me.” He said, kissing the lycan’s neck while he spoke. “Unfair?” He asked, lifting his head to look at the lycan.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 11:00 am

"No, really good weird," he chuckled. There was never anything bad about Eden, not that he had noticed. Feeling the other this close made him feel safe and happy, the kisses making him smile lazily as his hand kept caressing the vampyre's side.
However things seemed to change as his face was held, the words spoken so sweet and he didn't mind the addition at all. No, it was too soon to be boyfriends, but the fact that Eden wanted it down the line was making his heart beat a little faster. He hummed softly, feeling the kisses on his neck as he considered it all. "Alright, I'll live with that," he said, pulling Eden up on top of him, looking at his body and up to his face, "but I don't like sharing ... I want us to be exclusive." Was that not a fair point? If not, Romeo feared that he might lose the vampyre to some other guy who would sneak between them. He moved his hands up his sides, grasping softly at his skin. Just looking at him he knew he could be ready for a second round if they kept the touches up.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 11:12 am

Romeo agreed. That was relieving. Eden felt a little giddy at the thought because he did want Romeo as his boyfriend when the time was right. Romeo’s demand made him hum. “We can be exclusive. I’d be too jealous if I saw you with someone else.” He admitted, feeling the lycan grasp at him. He chuckled softly, moving over to sit on the lycan’s lap properly. “Do you want me to ride you?” He asked rather sudden, leaning down to brush Romeo’s lips gently with his own. He was already stretched out, though he did know that his regeneration wasnt going to make it last for too long. “… I mean… since I’m already sitting here. I guess the condom wouldnt matter. You said I’d be pretty filled up with your cum.” He spoke softly, grinning lightly at the lycan in mischief.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 11:23 am

The question made him groan softly, as in yes, he did want that. He was already missing the connection they had had, but he would have to reach for another condom, and he was laying pretty well as it was. His lips pouted, wanting so badly to be kissed as Eden teased him, but the suggestion of not wearing a condom made him frown, even if he was being mischievous. "You'd be beautiful," he corrected himself, grabbing softly at the vampyre's hips, though this time with more need behind it. He was hard already, just thinking about being inside of him with nothing between them was a wonderful thought. If it weren't for what Eden had told him. "But if you don't like the feeling, then I wouldn't want to be a part of it ... I want you, but not so bad that you won't end up enjoying it too," sweet and considerate, that was how he wanted to be with the vampyre. Of course he could release his other side too, but that could exist alongside this side. "I'd have to get some more lube on you too ... It wouldn't be a hassle for me to put on a condom."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 1:04 pm

He could tell that Romeo wanted to be kissed but he was also enjoying just to tease him a little. And playing around the thought of doing it raw. So Romeo’s frown made him happy but he also thought that he wasnt just doing this out of the blue. “I appreciate your concern. But I also feel that this moment calls for something special. Something new.” He said with a sigh. The lycan was so sweet. But he could feel the need within him and he didnt need special powers foe that. “You cant tell me that you’re not thinking of fucking me raw. Because you would have claimed me if you did. Done something not just anyone could do.” He pointed out. Couldnt Romeo see that he was willing to do this for him?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 1:15 pm

Fucking him raw. Sweet shivers travelled down his back as his grip tightened a bit. Yeah, he wanted that, gods above only knew how badly he wanted him. But he was also worried that what they had would be ruined if Eden didn't like it. "Cazzo, Eden, you really know how to get me going," he sighed, grinding himself lightly against him, his length slipping in between his cheeks, just to get a faint touch of his bare entrance. Moaning softly he looked at him with half lidded loving eyes. "You're still loose," he muttered in a hasty gasp, rubbing himself against him, the excess lube helping him slide just nicely, but not entering. "If we do this then it's your choice ... I don't want my needs dictating what you do," he said, wanting him to know that he was fine with whatever Eden decided.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The shy boy [AU - CW]
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Other realms :: Alternative Universe-
Jump to: