Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Till death do us part [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 2:20 pm

He was sure he wouldnt step on his foot so for now he pushed his worries away. He followed the lycan's guidance and took it rather seriously. Mostly because he noticed how Romeo was easily slipping into it, like it was just natural for him. It was beautiful to see in a sense. He followed the lead and count, trying not to mess up, his feet moving with the lycan's. It wasnt hard steps and the music made it easy. The compliment made him chuckle. "I have a good teacher." he brushed it off, as Romeo went to swing around. "The dancing lessons are not just for the wedding." he remarked. It was for them to have something together where Eden knew that it was in an area that Romeo thrived to be in.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 2:41 pm

"I know it isn't ... But I know you'd want our first dance together to be perfect," he argued with a smile on his lips. He knew the gift wasn't just for the wedding - how could Eden have known he was going to propose, but he knew what the gift was meant for. It was for the two of them to spend some time together, and he appreciated it a lot. His gaze averted up to the sky, smiling to himself, "do you remember what you told me that first night at the hotel we were at? When I was standing and looking up at the stars?" he smiled at the memory. Of course the vampyre could remember, but he would gladly voice it aloud. "You told me that you wanted to touch me ... So that I wouldn't ever be able to look at the sky without blushing and thinking of you," his eyes moved back to look at Eden, "I think you've succeeded it much more than you at first had wanted to." It was just so interesting how that small getaway had made their relationship what it was. "I am however still waiting for the time and place for us to make love under the stars; A good honeymoon to-do?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 3:28 pm

“I do.” He agreed. If it wasnt perfect so the lycan could think back and be in tears of joy at the memory, then Eden wouldnt have it. He noticed how the lycan was looking towards the star filled sky and he wondered why he was smiling; he didnt have to wait long. This was exactly what he wanted for their wedding. For the lycan to look like this when he thought of it. He hummed to let him know he was listening. Their eyes met again and Eden had a softness to the blue-green eyes of his. “Maybe I had hoped it would be more than I wanted it to?” He argued. He was extremely selfish in some regards so if he could make the lycan think of him just by looking at the stars? Yeah, he wanted that. The mention of making love under the stars made him chuckle. “We made love under the stars on my attic. But they werent as dynamic and beautiful as we know they can be. So I like the suggestion.” He said, though he then chuckled lightly. “But then you’d do more than blush looking at the stars after that.” He teased him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 3:44 pm

He scoffed at the mention of the attic, though it quickly softened up in a smile, still dancing of course, but having a conversation on top of it was much more personal to him. As if they were in some sort of romantic movie. And yet it was real life. "As if you wouldn't like me getting a hard on just looking up at the sky to be reminded of you," he retaliated the tease, his fingers grasping lightly at the vampyre's waist. He wanted him closer the more time they spent together, and that was a good thing. Romeo sometimes had an irrational fear about either of them getting tired of the other. Not that he really believed it, not when Eden had proven himself time and time again. "Besides there almost haven't been a place in your house that we haven't done anything yet," maybe safe for Josette or Kareema's rooms, but those felt off limits. While he liked the home that Eden had right now, it just wasn't the lycan's home - as selfish as that might sound. He wanted some place where him and Eden could be the couple they wanted. Where they could plant their roots, create a family and hopefully away from the mansion that had so many mixed memories for the vampyre.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 5:03 pm

“No I would take great pride in that.” He said with a sleek smile as the lycan grasped at his waist. Je moved his hand a little out of the position Romeo had placed them in, pulling lightly at him to have him closer.
He hunmed softly as the lycan pointed out how they hadnt wasted much time using every part of the mansion. But he quickly picked up on the undertones. “We should find a new place then. Make it ours.” He said before connecting their lips a little eagerly. “You shouldnt have mentioned how much we’ve been doing it.” He mumbled against his lips before kissing him once again, lovingly, longingly.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 5:15 pm

He was a bit surprised by the notion of finding a place together. Was he for real? He knew that it would be good for them to have a place to call their own, and it would make Romeo feel more like he was home than just visiting. But investing in property could have risks, no matter how rich you were. "I feel like I'm just using your money," he muttered softly, but was quickly thrown out of that mindset as he felt the lips against his own. It was becoming a heated one quickly, and even as Eden broke it off to mumble such heavenly words, he was gasping softly for air before their lips once again clashed. Romeo stopped in his tracks, way too focused on the vampyre's lips, moaning softly as he couldn't help himself. "I can't help that both of us act like animals in heat around one another," he protested, his cheeks having already gained some color.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 5:29 pm

No, Eden would not hear him say that he was using his money. That was completely beside the point for the vampyre. Mostly because he had grown up with everything being handed to him, so what if he wanted to treat the people around him the same? Their lips clashed and Eden could also feel the heat, at least in the sense that it was coming off the lycan, warming up the vampyre where they were pressed close. The protest made him look at the lycan with a cheeky look in his eyes. “No, it seems that you only want to help adding to the tension.” He remarked, pinching the lycan’s warm cheek lightly, just feeling the warmth on his fingertips. “You look so beautiful when you blush around me.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 5:38 pm

"The only reason I blush is because I have to produce all the warmth in this relationship," he chuckled. He hadn't ever really liked the fact that he was prone to blushing, but around the vampyre it just happened so easily. He was sure it was his body trying to compensate for how cold Eden was, but then again he also loved it when their temperatures clashed. "You said you had this place prepared ... Are we staying the night here?" it hadn't seemed like there was anything like a sleeping area in this lodge. Well of course he hadn't seen all parts of it, he at least considered there would be a kitchen and plumbing, but an actual bedroom? He doubted that. But it seemed Eden knew.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 6:29 pm

“Ouch.” He remarked in feigned hurt, but the comment was welcomed. At least Eden loved the heat that Romeo produced at this point when it was due to his touches. The question made him scoff and he chuckled. “Of course.” He said, letting go of him to take his hand and lead the way. It was like a hidden room accessed by some stairs in the end of the lodge between the kitchen and restroom. He picked up a lantern, though either of them really needed the light. “This room is kept as authentic as the designer had made it.” He said before he opened the door for the lycan. It was a homely little bedroom for two, a desk placed by a secret window that would overlook the forest, actually managing to have the gazebo in view over the trees. Eden undid his collar as he placed the lantern on the table by the window before walking over to sit on the bed. It was quite soft. But then again, this place wasnt cheap.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 10:54 pm

He followed Eden, loving the theatricals of him bringing a lantern along. There was something about it that almost transported him back to a different time, and the atmosphere sure helped that along. The room looked amazing, and he walked to the window, seeing the view from up here. It was actually quite beautiful. He heard Eden move over to the bed, turning as he watched his back. There was just something about being around him that always seemed to make him smile. Maybe he truly was a fool in love. Moving over, he stepped to be in front of him, his hands reaching down to caress along his shoulders. "On second thought ... This might not be the best option to have our wedding," he said, his hands running down along his arms, reaching his hands that he pulled up and under the sweater he was wearing, yearning to feel his hands against his skin. "I might be tempted to spend it up here with you," he smiled, biting his lower lips slightly as he could feel how his whole body was reacting right now. The need was indeed there, especially after all the teasing and emotional rollercoasters. "I need you."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 11:12 pm

Romeo moved over and he looked up at him, a little curious to see what she had in mind. “Would it not?” He asked, narrowing his eyes a little. He felt the grip on his hands and how they were guided to the warm skin under his shirt. He felt almost electric with their differences. “Is that a bad thing? Would we not be celebrating our union in the best way possible then?” He asked, running his hands up along the warm skin, feeling the lean muscles underneath. The soft words made him groan. “Get on the bed.” He said, but his impatience made him pull the lycan down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 11:24 pm

"Well it wouldn't be very polite to leave our guests for so long," he smiled, but it was clear that Eden understood his soft plea. The impatient pull made him chuckle softly, now laying on his back on the bed, his hair a little messed up from the movement. He looked to him, wanting him to come closer already. They always took their time, of course, but being without him felt more painful than anything. "I like it when you're this impatient," he sighed, reaching up to touch the vampyre's neatly styled hair, messing it up a bit, just to make him look more natural and not so polished. "We've been alone since being here and yet both of us have behaved so civil ... Are we getting boring?" he chuckled to himself, though there was no way they were getting to that point. No, Eden was just as alluring as ever, so interesting and drawing him in with every touch and move. His hand moved down, cupping him over his pants, groaning softly, "Amore mio ... Have you truly missed me that much?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 11:34 pm

“They’d have to deal with it.” He just said as he pulled him down. He moved to lean a bit over him, his hand on the matress for support. He felt the hands in his hair, sighing as his hair was messed up. The comment however made him narrow his eyes, a slight smile on his lips. “Civil?” He asked, scoffing a little. Sure, it had maybe been tame compared to their usual, but Eden had wanted to switch up things a little. He felt the warm hand between his legs, moving slightly against his touch. “You wont be able to tell that way. You’re a lycan…” he said as he grabbed his hand, guiding it up and slowly down into his pants for him to get a better feel. “… you need the skin contact. To know that I’m dying to have you.” He remarked, moaning softly if the lycan touched him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 11:44 pm

He grit his teeth slightly as his hand was guided beneath the pants, feeling the vampyre's desire so clearly, making him moan softly in surprise. This shouldn't have been surprising him, at least not at this point, but every time he got to feel his skin, he also felt all of the good emotions that followed. His eyes half lidded as he looked at him, moving his hand to grip around his length, touching him ever so slightly. "I don't need to feel your skin to know that," he argued softly, his free hand pulling lightly at the vampyre, letting their lips crash as he started stroking him a little more with intent. He felt almost impatient, moving his hands down to open Eden's pants, riding them down a little so he could touch him without having to snake around the fabric of the pants. "Eden," he moaned against his lips, kissing him, biting his lower lip in a tease to rile him up further - if that was even possible at this point.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 11:55 pm

No maybe he didnt, but it was the best excuse to have him touch him. And touch he did, Eden groaning in delight. The pull he followed, kissing his lips in return. His pants were opened and he rocked his hips lightly into his hand, moaning softly. The bite made him grit his teeth as he moved away. “How bad do you want me?” He asked, reaching down to undo his pants. If the lycan tried to touch him, he’d grip his wrist, firm and yet gentle. He would move them up above his head before letting go, touching the lycan’s face. “Keep them there my love. I’ll make you feel wonderful.” He promised, moving his hands down to grip his pants, pulling them off of him. He looked down his naked bottom, sighing softly at the sight. “If you want this to be sweet and loving, tell me now.” He urged him. He’d rather know now than end up doing something the lycan wouldnt like.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 12:04 am

Whimpering softly as he was denied touching the vampyre further. But he needed him! He had said so himself! The promise made him hum, but it was clear he was unsure of whether to obey or not. However the urge was making him a little surprised. It wasn't like he didn't want whatever it was Eden was offering him right now, but he also felt that need to have things be a little more soft. "Touching you makes me feel wonderful," he said, his eyes pleading as all he wanted was the vampyre close to him, "Eden, please," he gasped softly for air as he felt a little exposed and yet in the right way. He knew he could trust the vampyre, he knew that he would take care of him. "Touch me already," he begged. He hadn't ever felt this needy, at least not felt prone to verbalize it.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 12:11 am

He hummed at the lycan’s words, taking the time to listen to him, at least while he was undressing him. He was beautiful like always, hearing the gasp. He ran his hand along his hip and down, grasping his length gently, yet firm. “Lift your legs.” He said. If he did as he said, he would look down, spreading his cheeks lightly, folding his lips as he felt aroused just by the sight alone. “Hmmm…” he hummed before eyeing him with a loving gaze. “I want you to sit on me.” He said, drawing in a soft breath. “On my face.” He clarified.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 12:17 am

Being touched made him whine softly, especially as he was told to lift his legs. Eden was always good at taking care of him, making sure that his needs were met, and this was no different. However what he wanted this time was definitely new. He felt a small rush in his stomach, his member twitching a bit at the thought before he seemed to realize he had to answer. "Alright," he whispered a little hastily.
Moving around he was a little unsure of how to place his legs and which way Eden wanted him to face, but he trusted the vampyre's intuition. His whole body felt like it was buzzing, removing his shirt to now be completely naked on Eden.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 12:26 am

The lycan agreed and Eden stroked his hip lightly. Honestly, he was feeling a little excited. They hadnt tried this before, so Eden was hoping it would be a good experience for him. He placed the lycan so he would be able to look at the vampyre’s body as well. At least after getting out of his own clothes. He was turned on quite a lot himself. “You can touch yourself if you want.” He told him. It would be quite hot if he did. Once he was in position, Eden would waste no time, grasping around his butt to spread him open, lifting his head to kiss one cheek, just letting hin adjust to the feeling. He licked a finger as well before feeling him up. “You’re doing well. How do you feel?” He asked, wanting him to feel good. “Feel my skin. It’s just me touching you.” He reminded him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 12:35 am

Romeo wasn't one to turn down them trying something new, but he had a thing or two about not really being able to see Eden. It wasn't as bad as it had been in the beginning, but it was still something lingering within him. His jaw trembled as he let out a soft moan, pressing his chin to his chest as he grit his teeth. His breath was already a bit hasty, his fingers cramping up a little as he felt the touches. He felt so sensitive, it was almost embarrassing. However hearing Eden speak to him and the fact that the vampyre knew just what to say did make him a bit more relaxed. He pried his chin away from his chest, looking to Eden's body that he knew so well. However it wasn't often he got to see it from this angle if he was being honest.
The finger started touching him, making him moan softly, and it didn't take him long before his body started to get in to it a little, his hips moving carefully. His hand moved up, shaking a little, but he knew that Eden would like it. And perhaps that could in turn translate to the lycan feeling more confident. He grabbed around his own member, moaning softly as he slowly started to jerk himself in the same rhythm Eden was touching him in.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 11:02 am

Eden wouldnt mind taking his time to make sure Roemo was fully relaxed before he went on. It wasnt satisfying if the lycan wasnt enjoying it. When Romeo began touching himself, Eden let him get used to the rythmn before removing his finger. He grabbed his cheeks softly before gently spreading him open, moving his mouth up to let out his tongue to touch his entrance. He slowly ran his firm yet wet tongue over the folds in soft circular motions, just to let him get used to it, moaning in delight by the way the lycan sounded so heavnly.  His hands tightened lightly around the lycan’s butt and it was clear as day that this was turning him on. At least Romeo would notice how his member was standing proud even without stimulation.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 11:44 am

It wasn't like Eden hadn't used his tongue before, but the way things were setup right now was so different. He moaned softly, taking his time to get in to the rhythm before the tongue was introduced fully, making him moan and whimper with pleasure. He even had to stop himself jerking off as it made him feel a little lightheaded. Instead he looked ahead, feeling hungry for more as he saw Eden's member. His breath hiccupped slightly, his head shooting back as Eden hit a nerve that made him drool. He couldn't even speak, just murmuring and moaning the vampyre's name as he was sure he was going to lose his sanity. High on pleasure, his hand moved down, grabbing around Eden's hand that was spreading him, giving it a squeeze as if he was trying to plead for more without words. But how could he speak when all he truly was able to do was moan and groan? Nothing he said was coherent, just a string of "yes" and "Eden".
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 11:54 am

Oh, this was just perfect. Romeo’s reaction was just what he had hoped for it to be. He let him get used to it before his tongue moved with more intent, just feeling the soft folds, making sure he slobbered him up just right. He would even harden his tongue and press it lightly inside of the lycan, just to see if that would cause a reaction. He was exploring and taking his time to look for what it was that could make Romeo crumble, moaning in reply to the lycan’s small mutters of pleasure. Had he ever come undone like this without having Eden pound it out of him? He felt euphoric just by the thought.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 12:15 pm

It was all rather overwhelming, but as the tongue flexed only to enter him slightly he gasped for air, having to bend forward as he was afraid his knees would give in. His warm face buried against Eden's cold thigh, moaning and grasping at the sheets beneath them. However just as overwhelming it was, just as in absolute bliss he was. He didn't even have to touch himself to know that this was indeed a feeling that could make him lose himself completely. It was too good. He never wanted to leave how he was right now, his whole body tensing and flexing as delightful shivers ran up and down his spine. He knew if he just touched himself he would cum, but somehow he liked being this unhinged.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2022 12:26 pm

He felt the lycan bend forward, smiling a little though he kept teasing the eager hole in front of him. Oh how he’d make him squirm and moan for more. His licks turned a little harder, really dragging onto those folds, letting him feel the light pressure move around. He stopped for a bit to pull at his cheeks, just to see if he would open up. If he did, Eden would groan softly at the sight. “You’re getting all loose for me.” He said, sucking on two fingers before pressing them into the lycan. But it didnt feel like quite enough. He pulled them back out, just to introduce another finger as well, slowly pushing then inside until he knew he could rub the sweet point of his prostate. “Prepare me.” He told him, kissing his buttcheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Till death do us part [cw]
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District-
Jump to: