Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Till death do us part [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 1:14 am

"No, the drive was nice, though I don't feel like I'm far enough from Churchill," he chuckled. It had almost become a joke between them that they always wanted to get away from the city. Watching as Eden packed away the used bud, he stepped a little closer, just inch by inch, taking his time. "Though I will say that it's nice to see the stars again," smiling as he looked up to the sky. Life in the city had both benefits and disadvantaged. One of the latter being the fact that the stars weren't as easily seen inside the city boarders. "If we weren't engaged already, I would've thought you had me get out here to propose," a slight tease as he finally went to stand next to him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 1:24 am

“It is.” Eden agreed, having somehow noticed that the lycan was slowly moving closer. The tease made him chuckle. “Would that swoon you? If I got on my knees and begged you to marry me already?” He asked like it had been something he had considered yet wasnt too sure whether would bear fruit. But he scoffed softly at the thought. He carefully reached out, to touch the lycan’s shirt. “You look good.” He said, moving his hand up to touch his earlobe, moving it down to brush his neck.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 1:51 am

"Per chance," he smiled, though wasn't it obvious he was already smitten? He sure felt like he looked like a fool in love every time he even thought of Eden. Turning his head a little, he looked at him in the dim light of the lanterns, seeing how the shadows that were created danced on his face. His features too beautiful to behold, and yet he couldn't look away. The notion that he looked good made him scoff, "of course! It's not every day my fiancé invites me out like this," he said, not afraid to lean against his touch, sighing to himself as he took his time just taking him in. "Besides I have to match your energy, right?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 2:27 am

“What energy?” He asked with half a smile on his lips, moving in closer to the lycan, his fingers lightly moving over his neck, touching his hairline before lightly dragging his fingertips up into his hair, feeling the hairs on his neck. He knew he liked those touches the most. He lightly pressed along some pressure points, moving his hand down to his neck again before letting his hand slip down. No, he wanted to take his time. He entangled their fingers instead. “You’re the love of my life. I wanted to remind you. And make sure there’s no room for doubts.” He said, looking serious but once it was said, he smiled again.

“I…” he said, looking ahead for a bit as he thought his words through. “I was wondering if you wanted to have the ceremony here.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 3:37 pm

He smiled in return, not feeling the need to disclose the vibe he was referring to, and his mind was redirected as the fingers dragged over his scalp. He grit his teeth slightly, watching him with a soft yet needy gaze. The expression turned more serious, and what he said was indeed as the expression called for. "Thank you," he whispered in return.

Then he disclosed his real thoughts about bringing him here. He looked around, considering this place in a new light. "Yeah," he finally said. His eyes moving back to look at the vampyre, reaching up to touch his cheek. "Sunset ... dimmed lights ... Family, friends, those we care about," he said, just trying to imagine what it would be like.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 4:33 pm

He gave him a moment to think about it, looking out on the view as well, to try and imagine it. When Romeo agreed he looked at him, feeling the soft warm hand. “There is a matching lodge nearby.” He added, moving past the lycan’s touch to move up behind him, pulling him in to wrap his arms around him. “But I’d want to show you other places as well. This isnt a definitive option.” He remarked, kissing him gently behind his ear, nuzzling his nose against his warm scalp.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 8:56 pm

One of several options felt almost overwhelming to him, but he just focused on how Eden pulled him close, looking ahead as he felt his breath on his scalp. The kisses helped a lot too, but he found that with him being close, he always seemed to relax more. Maybe it was just because he truly was so deeply in love with Eden. But Romeo thought it was much more than that. He had proven time and time again that he could be himself around him. "Tell me more about this lodge," he smiled, loving hearing his voice, especially so close to his ear.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 9:07 pm

Tell him more? Gladly. The vampyre began explaning the interior, how it had been modernized to protect the unique design. It wasnt exactly a lodge to live and sleep in so it would in fact be quite perfect for a gathering like a wedding dinner. Somehow he was already imagining it, which made him feel a little giddy inside, kissing the lycan’s head,  his hands rather innocently caressing his body. “Maybe it’s a little old, but the interior design has charm while also being a good fit for a large group.” He added, but the lycan could think about it.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 9:26 pm

Romeo could imagine it so clearly in his head. How perfect everything would be and the fact that it was a day for them to celebrate what they were to one another. He truly felt very excited for it, but he also was not in a rush to just get it over and done with. No, this was something that needed planning and time, and so already thinking of options right now was a smart move. But besides that, he also knew that the most perfect place would be wherever him and Eden could get joined together in marriage.
"Well age hasn't really been a problem for me so far," he teased lightly, turning his head with a smile on his face, leaning in to kiss his cheek. Pressing his nose against his face he just breathed him in for a little while, considering it all. "We could comprise a list of options ... But so far this is a really good one," he said, very happy that Eden had thought of this location. He sighed in content, closing his eyes as he just felt the arms around him hold him close. "I've started considering what will be served," he admitted. One thing was location, another was what to give the guests. "I've looked up some wineries that make special wine with blood from all sorts of donors ... They write on their website that you can schedule a meeting and get a customized wine for your event."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 9:34 pm

He sighed softly at the tease. No, it didnt quite seem that it was. The kiss made up for the cruel reminder that the lycan thought he was old, but he wasnt like it actually was upsetting him. “I guess we’ll know for sure when we’ve seen what’s out there.” He chuckled. Sure, this one was good, but was it perfect? He only wanted something that could be mindblowingly beautiful. The confession made him hum, waiting for the lycan to elabroate. And so he did. Eden was impressed. “Quite considerate of you.” He smiled, turning the lycan so they were facing each other. “I want to marry you. And I want it to be perfect.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 9:46 pm

Who would've thought the picture perfect boy wonder would stand here with a male fiancé, considering their wedding in peace? Not Romeo, that was for sure, but he wouldn't take anything for granted. He was turned, looking to Eden with a smile on his face as it seemed realization hit him. Yeah. They were going to marry. He felt warm inside, a warmth that he gladly shared with the vampyre holding him. He moved his arms up, snaking them around his shoulders and pulling himself a little closer. "If you think that's impressive, then you'll have your mind blown by what I'm planning for your gift," he said in slight teasing, but he was also being serious. Giving one another gifts on the wedding day was seen as bringing good luck and fortune to the couple. Not that he felt they needed it, but he liked taking the traditions he cared for. Plus it was a good excuse to find a gift for Eden. "But first ... I need your lips," he said, finally caving in, needing to share at least one kiss before he was driven mad.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 10:09 pm

“Gifts?” the vampyre asked curiously. He didnt know much about marriage but he was quite willingl to find out and do. If Romeo wanted them to exchange gifts then it would be so. The soft words made him smile and he greeted his lips quite lovingly, his arms moving a little tighter around him. He broke off the kiss after a bit, letting Romeo catch his breath before he leaned in for another, licking his lips. He was maybe a little eager too but it would make sense with all the teasing they had gone through today.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 10:16 pm

Feeling the vampyre get closer to his lips sometimes felt like a daring move. Having him this close it was hard to imagine ever being apart. However as their lips collided, he gasped softly, his finger tips digging in to Eden's neck a little, just as if he was scared to let go. Their kiss was broken briefly, Romeo reminding himself how to breathe before another kiss came crashing through. The licks he replied to, letting his tongue move against the vampyre's, his breath heavy and his body feeling like it was burning with the desire he had for the man in his arms. In fact he didn't mind Eden being the eager one for once, leaning in to his touch, thinking he might turn to a putty if they kept going like this. "Do you have plans for us to stay out here and make out all night?" Were they perhaps to go to the lodge or somewhere else that the vampyre wished to show him?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 10:46 pm

Feeling Romeo cling to him just made something in Eden churn in delight. This man really was the love of his life wasnt he? Their tongues met and Eden’s was rather eager to take up all the warmth his had. The lycan’s question made him scoff. “You think I’ve planned ahead of this?” He asked in teasing but of course he had. “The lodge has been set up for the night, we could go there… or go home?” He suggested. It was all up to him. He licked off some saliva off the lycan’s chin
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 11:20 pm

"If you hadn't I might get worried," he chuckled, letting his thumbs rub on either side of Eden's neck as he looked at him. He wished he could stay in moments like these forever. Just the two of them holding one another, feeling the closeness only the two of them could truly share. The suggestion made him hum, though he wouldn't have come out here expecting any less from the vampyre. "Well, I've come so far already," he said in a small ponder, looking at him, studying his reaction for a bit, "and you always go the extra mile, so of course we're going to stay in that lodge." Had Eden really expected him to turn down a chance to see the place? The lick made him sigh, "let's go there ... Before I lose my patience." He wanted Eden already, but perhaps it would be best to focus on going somewhere more comfortable for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 11:46 pm

“You have.” He agreed, rubbing his lower back lightly, just looking at him with a loving gaze. It wasnt often that Eden in his life had looked at someone like this, but with Romeo it happened quite often. The lycan decided and the vampyre smiled against the side of his chin, sighing softly. He let go of him and took his hand before he went on to guide him to the lodge. It wasnt far away, and there was a nice path connecting it to the clearing. Though they did have to go through the woods. The lodge was nicely lit up by dim lights, showing off the outer design. It did have a slight cottage-like vibe to it. Eden handed him the key. “Go ahead.” He urged him and let go.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 12:05 am

Romeo hadn't ever really experienced love quite like this, but with Eden if just felt right. He could've been leading him straight in to danger, and yet he felt completely safe, holding the vampyre's hand as they walked. The woods made him feel at ease. Perhaps that had to do partially because of Eden's presence, but it was also tied to his lycan self. Nature was just something he connected to in a way.
They arrived at the lodge, and his eyes went around, not wanting to miss a single detail. That was until he was handed the key, the vampyre stepping aside to let him explore. Moving up to the big wooden door, he placed the key in the lock, turning it and pulling at the handle. It opened, and he stepped in to the lodge, his eyes widening as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 2:57 am

Eden didnt just pick random places to take the lycan. It was always well thought out and possibly planned ahead if he had the chance to. So when Romeo stepped inside, he was met by a grand entrance, leading deeper into the lodge. This wasnt just someone house, it was someone’s creation, perfected art carved in the wood to stand for decades. Every pillar, every piece that could be molded and formed by tools and hand set to precision. It was proud handwork, and it all came alive when the lights would dance around. Eden followed the lycan, lighting some living lights here and there, turning some switches and adjusting the light so Romeo would see. He moved over to a table, pouring the lycan a light drink. “This is what it normally looks like. Made for like… gatherings of all sorts.” He said as he handed the lycan the drink. Not that he was an advocate for drinking on weekdays but tonight was special.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 10:34 am

He was handed the drink, but his eyes were on everything else in the lodge. How the carvings seemed to dance with the light. How it was clearly an older building, yet it felt fresh and new walking in to. "It reminds me of the statues you took me to see on our first night," he admitted. Those ancient statues that they had walked amongst, barely knowing if what they had was even anything worth chasing. But now it felt almost centuries ago. Taking a sip of the drink he was pleasantly surprised. "It's the wine from the fayre," he said quite surprised. Was he trying to make him fall in love with this place by reminding him of all the good things they had experienced? He chuckled, moving over to touch one of the carvings, seeing how the shadow of his hand was disrupting its dance. "I mean ... there's plenty of room to host both a dinner and have a dance floor," he said, looking around. He knew Eden had quite the family, but he wasn't sure how many would be invited because of customs. He wasn't even sure of who he wanted to invite to be on his side of the aisle. His face turned sad for a bit, though it was more so because he realised that maybe not everyone of his friends back home would take the trip. And his family would either not be invited or not show up at all. He had thought about inviting Kurtis and Zaira, but after everything he wasn't even sure if they wanted to come. "My side is going to be pretty thin, huh," he muttered, taking a deep breath to calm himself. There was no easy answers in this. And he knew dwelling on it wouldn't be good for him, but he had to consider everything.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 11:56 am

“Getting that feeling of nostalgia?” Eden asked with a teasing smile. He personally loved this place for the same reason he loved the art he had shown Romeo that night; because someone who had a deep passion for it had made it not knowing what would happen to it long after they died. He looked around, liking how well everything went together. The comment on the drink made him sigh, “Yeah it is.” He said with a soft smile over his lips.
The lycan moved and Eden watched him before he went to fix himself a drink. It was just the same wine mixed up with blood. He hummed at the lycan’s comment about the actual use of this place. Mixing the wine and blood around, he took a small sip to make sure it was good. Then he brought it over to stand by the lycan, noticing the sadness that showed on his face even if it was for a moment. The realization made Eden shrug. “We can make sure your friends only have to worry about a plane ticket.” He said, which wasnt uncommon. He reached over to touch the lycan’s face. “Give those thoughts a rest. You dont know how it’ll be next year or the year after.” He told him. What if he had resolved some of the issues with his family. Like the angry cousin? Eden took a sip of his drink and grabbed the lycan’s hand. “It’s about is getting married anyway, isnt it? Not whose side is filled with who..?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 12:22 pm

It felt good to have Eden here, reminding him about what all of this was really for, and yet he had always seen the social aspect of weddings. The coming together of two families, celebrating a tie that shouldn't ever be broken. But perhaps he had a very romanticized view of what a wedding day was supposed to be like. "I know," he said, of course it was about them getting married, not some stupid family feud. However it didn't make those feelings go away. Holding Eden's hand he took a sip, savoring the fruity notes as his eyes was still looking around. There was so much to look at.
"I think this place is perfect," he finally said, giving his hand a light squeeze, turning to look at him with a more relaxed expression. He leaned in, kissing his lips rather tenderly, "thank you for everything you do for me," he whispered, feeling a little vulnerable as everything he did with Eden just seemed to make his love for the vampyre grow and blossom.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 12:35 pm

It was perfect? Eden hummed as he looked around for a bit as well. Maybe. It was at least perfect for a certain mood. The lycan leaned in and he greeted his lips, lifting a hand up instinctively to hold his face, almost like he didnt want him to lean away; even if the lycan had no intent to. The whisper made him scoff. "I'm only doing things that you deserve." he said, rubbing his jaw gently with a thumb before pulling him in to kiss his forehead softly. "I still want to show you more places." he said, and meant that. Even if this seemed perfect now, there could be something else that was just as good.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 12:42 pm

"I'm just saying that getting married and having a party here is a good choice," he said, smiling as he knew that Eden was very much obsessive about things like this being perfect. Ever since Romeo's break from his family he had started to worry less about himself being perfect and more wanting to focus on being himself and finding out what that meant. "But I am looking forward to more dates like these," he added, not shooting down any plans that Eden might have prepared way ahead. He looked at him, feeling his breath on his skin and the thumb caressing his jaw. "I want to see the patio here," he said, having noticed the big glass doors that led out to a wooden patio. He took his hand off of his face, pulling him lightly with him as he had clearly meant both of them should see it. Once outside his eyes moved around, seeing everything just fine in the dark. Placing his drink down he took out his phone, putting on some music before holding out his hand for the vampyre. "We might as well practice, right?" he teased, though he meant it as well. The patio would be a perfect place for their first dance as newly weds.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 1:48 pm

He was happy to hear that the lycan was looking forward to it. But in his mind, he wasnt even worried that he wouldnt be. The mention of the patio made him smile a little but it was the way that Romeo took his hand off only to pull him along that made it that much better. Eden wasnt the type to get swooned and yet having someone pull him along like this felt quite good. They got outside and Eden sighed a little as he knew it would be much more beautiful out here with a bit of sun. Though his vampyre side appreciated not feeling so drained by it. He watched Romeo put down his drink and looked slightly confused as he got out his phone. The offering hand made him lift his eyebrows but he went to put down his drink as well before taking it. "I am not the best dancer." he sort of lied. He knew how to move, but it wasnt perfect. It was good enough for social gatherings but also not enough for Eden's own standards.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 20, 2022 1:54 pm

"As long as you don't step on my feet, it's going to be perfect," he promised him. They hadn't really danced before, at least not in a formal way that Romeo was setting them up to now. He guided his hand to his waist, leading them in dance as he took it quite slow. His back straightened quite naturally, and it was clear to see he was light on his toes. "One-two-three - One-two-three," he counted under his breath until it seemed that Eden had the steps down along with the tempo of the music. He chuckled, looking at the vampyre as they danced, "you're a natural," he just told him, letting go of his waist for Romeo to swing around only to return his hand on the vampyre's waist once more. He was happy, and it was coming from every parts of his being. Dancing had been his joy, and getting to share it with Eden was the best. "At least we'll get to take some dancing lessons together; I'm really looking forward to it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Till death do us part [cw]
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District-
Jump to: