Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Till death do us part [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 8:32 pm

"Well it's working," he muttered, already feeling frustrated. He just wanted a normal day. No drama, no inner demons poking out. Just work and perhaps a nice dinner with Eden later. But alas, it was not meant to be. Eden had told him not to go, but he kept wondering if he could stop this stupid trial and make everything easier. "I could go with an attorney; See what they want - perhaps they have an offer that they want to run by me first or, well, I don't know," he shook his head. He just felt so helpless in all of this. He wanted to help yet felt unable to for one reason or the other. Looking to Eden it was clear how torn he was.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 8:45 pm

He sighed at the mutter. That wasnt a good statement. That would mean that there was a chance that Romeo was considering the lunatic’s offer. And as he suggested going with someone else, Eden shook his head. No way. “If it’s a trap, would it matter that you had someone there?” He asked. No if Romeo really wanted to go, then Eden only saw one option. “I want to be there by your side.” He said, even if the lycan wouldnt like the idea of that. His grandfather had already once before shown that the vampyre was a simple nobody to him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 9:00 pm

"Eden," he sighed, shaking his head no as he could still remember how his grandfather had beaten him up. He felt his eyes tear up, but he didn't want to cry. However he also couldn't think of something else he could do. "Alright, together or not at all," he agreed. It was the least he could promise the vampyre, and he hoped that Eden would be strong enough this time around. Romeo felt small shivers run down his back, making him feel like his spine was turning to ice. "Can you be ready for the set time and place?" he knew the vampyre was always so busy, so he wanted to make sure they could do this today and not let it interfere with Eden's normal plans.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 9:41 pm

“No, you’re too important to me.” The vampyre argued. This wasnt just a small thing. If his family took him, Eden wouldnt get him back. At least not that easily. No, it would break his heart. He wouldnt argue on this. So it was good that the lycan agreed. “Thank you.” He said, grabbing his hand to hold. “I’ll clear my schedule.” he said. It was nothing important. He had a small meeting at the time the message had set, but it could be moved. “Let me finish this call.” He said, rubbing the back of the lycan’s hand before letting go. It wouldnt be long. He grabbed the phone and resumed the phone meeting, apologizing for the trouble.

The rest of the meeting went alright, but he was a little distracted. He kept worrying for the lycan, hoping that he wouldnt just go ahead and do something silly in an attempt to try and solve this on his own.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 2:33 pm

Romeo had went to prepare himself, however that was when the extra messages started to pop in, warning him about bringing other people along. He frowned, because he sensed that this was a clear sign that his family wanted him alone and vulnerable. And yet could he dare go against these messages? What if something had happened, maybe all Lucius wanted to do was see him? But then again, could he look past what had been done with the fact that his abusers had been hired to torment him?
He breathed out, looking out the window, considering what he wanted to do. But then he also knew that Eden wouldn't be able to handle if he just went ahead. So as the vampyre went to go find him, he was standing ready and proper dressed in the hall, waiting for him. "They only want me to come ... But I want you to come as well, that's my term to all of this," he said quite calmly. He was done playing games, he wanted this solved and over with. He couldn't be worth that much, right?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 7:13 pm

The whole ordeal with Romeo’s family was odd because it made Eden so unsure on where he had the lycan. But seeing Romeo waiting in the hall for him, at least made him push the thoughts away for the time being. “Are you surprised that they only want you? I’m a threat to them.” He sighed. “Let’s go then.” He nodded, heading out to the car. Eden decided to drive instead of having someone drive them. At least his mind could focus on the road for a bit. Not that the location was far away. But it definitely wasnt walking distance either. The Trevino firm. Eden parked and looked at the building. Looked around as well. It didnt quite seem like a place where they could just kidnap the lycan, but Eden couldnt quite let go of the thought either.

The receptionist was ready to meet them, smiling softly at Romeo as she saw him, not paying much attention to the vampyre beside him. “He should be waiting for you. Just you.” She said, her smile growing to a soft grin.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 7:20 pm

He was quiet for the ride over there, his mind occupied with worries and speculations about what all of this was about. If it was simply his attention they wanted, surely they could get it some other way. However as he arrived he looked at the secretary, sighing as she was clearly in on this. "Is it just my uncle in there?" he asked calmly, and if she confessed that it was he looked to Eden. "I can handle this ... Go wait in the car; I don't want you hanging around in here if they are trying to do something," he muttered. He gave Eden a look that signaled just how serious he was about this. Lifting his hand up, he caressed his cheek, feeling his ring against the vampyre's cold face, "it's alright, I promise you," he said, sending him a reassuring smile before leaning in to kiss him. He didn't give two shits about what the secretary would think, nor what anyone else thought at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 8:18 pm

“Yeah, it should be.” She said. Eden however wasnt convinced. The mutter made him frown a little at the lycan. “Leave you here?” He asked, wanting to shake his head and deny it. If they were planning sonething then he wanted to stay! But Romeo touched his cold face and the promise made him sigh. “It better be.” He muttered before their lips connected. He returned it rather tender, moving his lips over the lycan’s like he wanted to seal it. He leaned back away and out of the lycan’s grip before he went to sit in the car like Romeo wanted him to.

Lucius sat waiting in his office. He had his hand wrapped, since healing had been difficult. The vampyre had really messed him up, even if it hadnt been that bad. Healing was tedious when you got older.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 26, 2022 10:32 pm

Romeo knew that this wasn't what Eden had wanted, but what choice did they really have? At least he hoped the vampyre could trust him on this; Besides, he would be right outside the building if anything were to happen. He felt safe in that knowledge.
Being guided to the office he felt a little nervous, yet didn't let it show. The secretary knocked on the door, announcing his arrival, and he stepped in as she opened the door for him. The sight that met him inside made him almost feel pity for the old man. His hand wrapped, his face clearly showing just how far out he was at this point. "You asked for me alone, and here I am," he said quite calmly. In fact he felt awfully calm for being alone in a room with his uncle whom he knew had a temper. But he also didn't fear getting the living daylights beaten out of him. "Now, I understand you have added me to your list of items that you wished returned, but I think you've failed to realize that I am a person and not property, sir," he was being polite, even though he actually didn't want to. But starting out civil was the way to go.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 1:19 pm

“My secretary already informed me that you brought Mr. Parish along, so not completely alone.” He remarked, maybe a little sour that his demands hadnt been followed as asked. But if he just told himself that it was Romeo being rebellious, then it was nothing more than setting a teenager in his place. Lucius frowned as Romeo made it quite clear that he couldnt be demanded back like that. “You’re not property, but you’re still a minor; you’re lucky that we havent pulled the police into this matter and turned it into a kidnapping situation.” He said, getting up, though a little careful. He was really getting old wasnt he? Old and weak.  He moved to sit down at the front of his desk. He looked the lycan up and down, stopping at the hair, to which he frowned. “What an odd change.” He mumbled. Sighing he reached down to his office phone, pressing a button for a few seconds. If Romeo asked about it, he would shrug. He would soon find out when Lucius’ lawyer would join them.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 1:28 pm

A minor? He had to scoff. As if that was what all of this was about. "In a few weeks I won't be," he said calmly, but besides that he had filed to be rendered practically legal in the eyes of the law. He wasn't to be toyed with like this. The comment on his hair made him straighten his back, being rather proud of what he had done.
However as the lawyer entered the room he frowned, shaking his head, "I should've known you'd try something like this," he said, heading for the door. No, he was not going to talk to any lawyers without his own being there. He was however stopped at the door by two guys who looked both stronger and meaner than himself. Gritting his teeth he looked ahead towards the door. "I'm done being a Trevino; You don't care about legacy or family, all you care about is control, and that's why you've hired these guys, right?" He said, turning around to look at his uncle in disgust. "Go on ... Beat the gay out of me all you want ... It won't work," of that he was very sure.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 1:44 pm

No, the lycan wouldnt just be able to leave like that. He crossed his arms lightly, just being silent for a bit. The remark on beating him made Lucius sigh. “You’ve never bent when Kurtis got in a fight with you. Beating you will probably only motivate you.” Lucius pondered out loud, gesturing as if there was something he was forgetting. Which there was. The elephant in the room. He wondered if Romeo was trying to avoid it by directing the conversation to violence. He then looked towards his lawyer. “How long has it been since you last saw Romeo?” He asked, eyeing his nephew for a second, a cruel grin spreading on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 2:10 pm

His whole being froze as he heard that familiar voice. It hadn't changed much over the years, perhaps unless you counted the raspiness that followed getting older. He finally turned, looking at the lawyer, whom he recognized in an instant to be his abuser as a kid. He kept his face calm, surprisingly well, nodding towards him, "hmm, let me think," he said, his heart going crazy as he felt like he was going to pass out. This was pure cruelty on Lucius' behalf, but had he really expected any less? "Not long enough to forget the fact you molested me as a kid, that's for sure," he finally said, feeling a little lightheaded, but still sure on his feet. Gritting his teeth, he bit himself in the cheek, feeling the blood fill his mouth, but it also seemed to ground him. "I see now that all of this was just another funny thing to use to play me, right? You don't want me back in the family, you just want to torment me and make the rest of my life miserable."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 2:38 pm

This was were the fun began for Lucius. Knowing that this would be getting to Romeo, yet seeing no sign of it. This was how to get through to the lycan. “Actually. This is to remind you that no one will take care of you like your family would.” He said, getting up before he approached Romeo, not stopping until he was close enough for them to face each other. “Come here.” He said, grabbing Romeo by the back of his neck with his healthy hand, asking the brutes for help if necessary. “Who’s going to keep you safe from men like him?” He asked, pointing at the lawyer. It was quite obvious what the answer was that he wanted and if Romeo wouldnt give it, he’d waste no time and hit him with a closed fist. “I didnt quite hear you?” He mocked him, gritting his teeth slightly. He gestured for the lawyer to come closer. “Maybe it’s not about beating homosexuality out of you. But to remind you what being with men can give you. Do you want that reminder?” He asked, grabbing Romeo’s hair to make him look at the lawyer.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 2:53 pm

Romeo watched as Lucius got closer, feeling the grab around his neck he grit his teeth. Even if his uncle was aging, there was still strength in the old man. He tried getting out of his grip, but one of the guards grabbed his hair, forcing him to follow. No, he didn't want to get any closer to that despicable man. He didn't want to be anyway near him! The question was a mockery of everything, "Eden," he said in a strained voice, though the hit made his cheek grow red from the impact. He looked defiantly at Lucius, "Eden," he spoke up, but it was clearly not the answer that Lucius wanted.
He watched with hasty breath the perpetrator coming closer, hearing the question that sounded more like a venom than anything. "No," he said looking directly at the guy, "I'm not a kid anymore! You don't scare me!" he yelled, but it was a lie. He was terrified, and he knew his uncle could feel that. He was panicking, wanting to get away from the man, but his uncle and the guard had a good grip on him. "I'll fucking kill you," he hissed, but it was unclear whether it was meant for his uncle or the guy who was standing in front of him, "both of you molest kids for fun - Just like you wanted to have your way with Josette, this whole family is fucked," he turned his head, probably tearing a few tufts from his head as he looked at Lucius, "I swear on everything that is holy that you will never have me return to this horrible family!" Spitting in his face.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 3:06 pm

Eden. That damned vampyre. Lucius hated that man now more than anything. He had taken Romeo and defiled him, changed him into someone that Lucius couldnt recognize anymore. So maybe scaring him could bring back what was lost? He could feel the panic in Romeo as the man came closer but it wasnt enough, which he would soon realize. Romeo yelled and hissed and Lucius frowned. This was not the reaction he had hoped for. Romeo mentioned Josette and Lucius frowned at him, holding a tough grip but the lycan turned his head regardless. The swear made Lucius grit his teeth and the spit was just the cherry on top. He wiped his face before he grabbed onto Romeo’s shoulder. He was done playing games. “You will always be a part of this family. Even if you refuse it. You have done things yourself for this family. No matter how you change your hair or who you sleep with, nothing will change where you came from.” And with that he pressed a thumb into the healing gun wound, quite hard and with the intent to hurt. “Or do you not want to be a part of this family? Enjoy the protection it can give you? From men like him?” He asked, nodding towards the lawyer, though the young lycan was probably preoccupied with the thumb digging into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 3:30 pm

He watched his bloody spit getting wiped off, almost smiling if it wasn't for the pain on his scalp and the bruises that would appear on his neck after this. However that was when an excruciating pain moved through his body, grunting in pain because he wouldn't give him the satisfaction of hearing him scream. His legs because wobbly, forcing him down on his knees, but the pressure persisted, tears forming in his eyes. Lucius spoke like a true Trevino, he thought to himself, far too occupied with the pain to notice the lawyer step forward. "I'm not a Trevino ... I'm not a Trevino," he said though it came out in painful grunts. No, he was a Parish. He was Eden's future husband, and as long as he could survive this it would be alright. He could be his.
He wished the vampyre was here right now. Wished he could soothe him, hold him close and kiss his body. "I'm a Parish," he grunted, whimpering as he felt the wound get punctured, blood soaking in to his nice shirt as he started to sob from the pain.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 3:48 pm

Seeing Romeo in pain was like a band aid after everything. But a bandaid wasnt enough to fix his broken hand. And Lucius was greedy. Romeo being on his knees only made Lucius able to press his thumb in further, really get some weight in on that, no matter how it’d hurt. Because it hurt him to hear Romeo deny his family. Like it was some self soothing chant! But it didnt beat hearing the lycan utter the most despicable thing Lucius thought he had ever heard. A lycan claiming a vampyre name? He felt his thumb dig through the skin and kept it there before twisting it lightly. “Then you’re nothing more than just another Parish whore.” He remarked, removing his thumb just to kick the lycan while he was on his knees. The old lycan staggered back a little from the force before fixing up his hair. “Fine. Be a Parish. See this as some sort of parting gift. A tribute to your old life. You werent scared anymore, wasnt that what you said?” He said, nodding at the lawyer before he himself went to fix up a drink.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 4:01 pm

Romeo was kicked, landing on the floor as he shivered from the pain, huffing softly as his scalp finally felt some relief as the guard had let go as well. He felt disoriented and dizzy, trying to look around and get some leverage, but it seemed that wasn't possible. He clawed at the floor, wanting to get away from the lawyer, but the guard seemed to grab him before he could get far. Acting on orders he ripped Romeo's shirt open, the blood trickling down his chest from his wound. Romeo looked at the lawyer, shivering in fear as he knew what was about to happen, but how could he stop it?
"A parting gift?" he had to scoff, panting for air as he was still trying to fight the guard's rough hands, "don't you think that is unwise? You saw what happened to your hand ... How do you think my fiancé will react to this?" He had to bluff it. Had to just sell Lucius the idea of Eden being just outside the door. Maybe that could save him as well? Maybe Eden knew that it had already taken too long. "You're just a fucking coward!"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 4:16 pm

“See Romeo; that’s where I have the upper hand. The trial? Eden Parish’s hands are bound. All eyes are on him. If as much as leaves this place and I got a papercut while he was here? It all depends on how you’d want to spend your time with him. In person? Or separated.” He chuckled. Not that he believed that he could ever have Eden behind bars. But there would have to be some sort of consequence. He took a sip of his drink, pulling a chair over to sit not long from Romeo. “I helped your mother when you were just a little boy. I can help you again. Or I can simply.. watch.” He presented, shrugging lightly. “It’s your choice.” He pointed out, though he didnt have any actual interest in watching, it was more about the principle, the point that he was trying to make. That Romeo had to admit that he would always stay a part of the Trevino family. “Congratulations on the engagment, by the way.” He mocked him, lifting his drink.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 4:31 pm

[cw: sexual assault]

Romeo watched as the lawyer stepped closer, seeing his hungry eyes study his lean body even reaching out to touch him. The lycan winced, gritting his teeth, spitting him in the face as well, but it seemed like the lawyer had seen it coming, avoiding it. Fear was rushing through his body, trying to kick the guy, but the guard made him stand still as the lawyer smiled, leaning down to breathe in his scent. "I'll kill you," he muttered, his body hating everything that was going on, trying to wiggle his way out, but it was futile as the lawyer undid the young lycan's belt, unzipping his pants. Romeo looked away, towards his uncle who was now toasting to his engagement. He had a crazed look in his eyes, his teeth changing to look more like his wolf ones. "I'll kill you too, old man!" he barked, his eyes starting to glow from the pure anger and fury he felt. He was grabbed over his underwear, yelping as it wasn't what he wanted. "Let go of me, you creep!" he screamed, tears rolling down his face as this was his worst nightmare turned reality. The lawyer was using his other hand to please himself over his pants, and Romeo looked on in pure fear and disgust.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 4:58 pm

Eden had been waiting at the car, on his third cigarette by the time he checked his watch. Something was off, he could tell… or maybe he was just paranoid. Either way, he went in, met by the secretary that was quite surprised to see him come back. “What’s going on up there?” The vampyre asked. She just smiled and checked the schedule. “It’s just a regular meeting.” She said but Eden wasnt convinced. He wouldnt waste his time on her either, moving past the desk and towards the office. The secretary tried to get in his way but he moved past her, though it didnt deter her from following him and protesting the whole way, threatening to call security yet not going through with it. He reached the door, hearing odd sounds that made him freeze for a second. But rather than wonder, he opened the door to be greeted by what was probably the worst sight. “Oh Eden Parish.” Lucius greeted him with a disgusting smile. Eden frowned, seeing Romeo being held by the guards. “Let him go.” Eden demanded, Lucius scoffing. One of the guards had to let go of Romeo to approach the vampyre, though it was safe to say that Eden was pissed. He pushed the guard’s hands away but had no patience to bother with a fight. So he grabbed him and sunk his teeth deep into his neck, tearing it up as he pulled away, leaving the guard heaving for air and a hole in his neck. Lucius chuckled in amusement, sipping off his drink. Whatever chunk it was that Eden pulled from the guard, he spat out, approaching Romeo and the others. The stench of blood on him and Romeo’s all over the room was like a bad cocktail. But the vampyre had to focus, grabbing onto the lycan as it probably was a threatening sight, a bloodied pissed off vampyre heading their way. He pushed Romeo behind him to shield him, looking at the others. “Oh dont look so angry Eden. We were just having fun. Werent we, Romeo Parish?” Lucius remarked. Eden felt his jaw tremble and he wasnt thinking straight as he went towards the old lycan, just wanting to tear him apart.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 5:08 pm

Romeo knew that it was too late now. That freak would have his way and his uncle would watch. He felt sick to his stomach, but he couldn't even gag as he felt too much fear to really react. Even as someone entered, he wondered if it was someone who Lucius had hired as well to torment him further, but that was when he heard the gasping of one of the guards. He turned his head, seeing Eden standing there with blood coming down his chin, ruining his clothes. He felt relieved and rather happy to see him, giving him the courage to kick the lawyer in front of him, making the guard behind him stumble. However Eden was quickly there, shielding him, but it didn't make Romeo shake any less. He had been doing good up until now, but he just wanted to cry at how happy he was Eden was actually there to save him.
However as the vampyre moved forward, Romeo grabbed around his hand. "No," he said, which perhaps sounded like he was ready to forgive his uncle. But far from it. No, this was enough. He looked at Eden, cupping his face, wanting to rub this in his uncle's face, "take the other guard and the excuse for a lawyer," he told him, caressing his face with his fingers, not minding the blood. He looked so beautiful like this, even if he didn't have time to think about it too much. "I'll deal with this asshole," he muttered, turning his face to look at Lucius. He adjusted his pants, not caring that his shirt was torn, the blood still rushing from his wound, but that didn't matter. Not as he leapt forward, tackling the old man out of his chair and on to the floor as he started beating his face with his clenched knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 5:24 pm

Eden would’ve torn the lycan apart if he got his hands on him, but Romeo stopped him. He looked at the lycan, his eyes full of hurt and anger and yet he had no problem looking at the lycan with a softness to his eyes. Romeo’s touch was calming but it couldnt wring the vampyre from wanting to hurt everyone else in the room. With Romeo’s mutter and attention moving onto his uncle, Eden looked at the guard and the lawyer. The lawyer seemed preoccupied with the hurt from Romeo’s kick so Eden handled the guard first, quite in the same passion the first one had been handled. The lawyer however. Eden pulled at him, knowing he couldnt just throw him around. But gods how he wanted to. No, this pest of a being was better off gone. Eden almost sucked him dry, even if the blood was ruined with the taint of knowing what he had done to Romeo. Eden wanted him to suffer. Leaving him to bleed out on Lucius’ office, paralyzed and scared. Getting his hunger soothed, he wasnt as affected by the blood stench, feeling a bit more in control now. He moved over to Romeo, grabbing him gently. “Finish him off, we should go.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 27, 2022 9:14 pm

Romeo knew this wasn't who he wanted to be. He didn't want to be beating the living daylights out of someone he had used to admire, but the anger and frustration was rushing through him. He had slammed the old man's skull against the floor, sitting on top of him as he felt realization hit him. Eden came over, grabbing him and he felt like his brain couldn't follow, but luckily his body was ready to follow orders. He followed Eden, trying to cover himself up a bit as his cheeks filled with his tears that were running down. He was shaking too, not because he was cold, but because he was still scared. The lawyer's touches, his breath; Everything making his whole body recoil in disgust not only at that but at himself. He felt unclean.
Luckily he managed to get in to the car, lucky because as soon as he sat down he zoned out for the drive. He was awfully quiet, his mind running in circles as everything was trying to get processed. As they reached the mansion, Josette came out to greet them, her smile stagnating as she saw how they looked, calling for Kareema, but Romeo dismissed them both. He headed for the garden, kicking his shoes off as he needed to feel the earth beneath him. He didn't get far in to the garden before he sank down on his knees, sobbing and crying in pain that he could barely vocalize. He was like a hurt kid, crying silently as the pain was too much, his chest hurting and not only from where his wound had been disrupted in its healing. No, it hurt because he felt so stupid. He had walked straight in to their trap, he had been played and made Eden worry. But worst of all the trauma was resurfacing, making him shiver from the fear and the horrible flashbacks he was getting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Till death do us part [cw]
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District-
Jump to: