Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Till death do us part [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2022 10:51 pm

Hearing Romeo confirm it made the vampyre incredibly happy. “It would be good for us.” He agreed. If they got their own place, the lycan would probably feel more secure in their relationship and Eden wanted that. He kissed his lips again just in a small sweet kiss. “Is there any area in particular where you’d want to live?” He asked. Their opportunities were endless, but if Eden had to choose… he hummed softly at his own thoughts. “We dont have to live in Churchill.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 1:29 pm

He hummed softly, considering everything he wasn't really sure where he wanted to live. They could practically live everywhere, at least that was how Eden put it, but he wasn't sure he had an answer yet. "Well, for now I'd like us to stay in Churchill ... At least until I'm done with my studies," he said, they didn't have to buy anything, they could just rent if that was more practical, but knowing Eden he wouldn't worry about what something cost. He leaned in, kissing Eden along his chest, breathing in his scent that always managed to make him smile, closing his eyes as he just took a little time relishing in this moment.
"The only rule I have is that I want a big bathtub," he said of course he could always specify more once they started looking. Pulling away from his chest he looked up at him, his body yearning for him once more, "can I please touch you now?" Almost pleading to be allowed to. He wanted to be with him in this moment, wanted to feel him up and hear his moans.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 3:00 pm

Eden nodded softly at the lycan’s answer. It made sense to stay while he was still studying. Eden wondered what life would be like once Romeo had finished his studies and would be working instead. Would it be different from now? The kisses pulled his mind off the thought trail and he looked down at him. The mention of the lycan’s condition made him chuckle. “You’re easy to please.” He teased him, touching his face gently. The plea made him smirk softly, drawing in a deep breath. “You dont ever have to ask me that.” He reminded him. Didnt the lycan know that he practically owned the vampyre’s body by now? At least it was an enticing thought to have.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 6:19 pm

Romeo nodded, moving his warm hand down, feeling him up, he moaned, closing his eyes as he pressed his forehead to the vampyre's cheek. "Amore mio," he moaned, delightful shudders running down his spine. His lips suddenly just needed to be occupied, kissing him down his neck, taking the opportunity to bite down on the hard skin, piercing it slightly, feeling the blood on his tongue. He hadn't bitten him in a long time. It was as if this was him finally letting go of the restrictions he had put on himself. Pulling away from his neck, his lips were bloody and red, moving up to press his lips against Eden's once more. Moaning once again, he jerked him a little firmer now.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 6:33 pm

Feeling the warm hand touch him made him moan softly. The sticky mess of their saliva had dried up a little but it had also made him much more cold than he usually was. He didnt doubt that the lycan only saw that as a challenge more than an obstacle. The kisses made him stretch his neck and take his eyes off the action, though he didnt need to look at it to be into it. Romeo’s scent was strong now and the way he was into it, was just so apparent that Eden would be able to see it with his eyes closed. He grit his teeth as his skin was pierced but it didnt hurt; no he had already made it clear to the lycan many times that a little blood only made it better. Their lips were connected and Eden licked the blood off his lips, moaning for every stroke the warn hand made around him. “Do you want me to cum already?” He muttered against his lips, licking them again while he moaned.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 6:51 pm

"I thought you said you didn't have to cum to love what we have done so far," he teased in a soft tone, his breath a little hasty and his eyes open to look at the vampyre. What a sight that met him. Eden's lips crimson from his own blood, how much his eyes just signaled the need he had for him. "I won't keep you in purgatory forever, fidanzato mio; Just give yourself over to me," he whispered, though it was so clear he was getting off on this as well. Not only because of his ability to feel emotions through touch, but the fact that Eden wasn't afraid to be so vocal could've been more than enough to make himself get close as well.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 7:10 pm

“No but your hand around my cock clearly has an agenda.” He argued, keeping his eyes on the lycan now that he was looking at him. He could get off from watching him be this into touching him, that was for sure. The whisper made him scoff before he moaned with another stroke, leaning his head back a little. “Are you going to make me cum over myself?” He asked, lifting a hand to cup the lycan’s face.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 7:26 pm

Being this much in love could be hard to describe, but he didn't really have to. It was a crazy feeling, but he could feel Eden inch closer to giving in. The question made him smile, "It's tempting," he admitted, keeping the strokes at a nice pace for now. The cold hand on his face made him smile, "but I feel like it's ages since I've tasted you like that." Well, at least swallowing a whole load wasn't usually something they he did. Moving away from his touch, though not without giving the hand a gentle kiss, he slowly moved his lips down over his torso and down to his member. His mouth already started to salivate just by thinking of how he was going to taste. He took the length between his lips, letting him in to his warm and wet mouth.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 7:49 pm

The question was genuine as Eden wasnt exactly trying to hold back. So if he were to get on edge, he would just have to give in. Hearing the lycan call it tempting made him look at him with his eyes slightly narrowed. It was usually the other way around, Eden having Romeo to make the messes. “Had it?” He asked, watching the lycan move down before he got to feel that warm wet mouth around him. He moaned in delight, closing his eyes as he tried not to give in. His hips bucked lightly, just wanting to go further in. “Fuck..” he cursed, grabbing a handful of his hair. He lifted his head to look at the lycan with half lidded eyes. “You feel so good.” He moaned.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:09 pm

The reaction he got was what he had hoped for, grabbing on to the vampyre's hips, pushing him down in to the mattress to remain in control of the situation. The hand gripping his hair made him moan a little muffled as his mouth was filled out, drooling and not caring to be neat. The praise made him feel proud. Yeah, he did feel good, and it was all for Eden. Taking a small breather, his hand took over, jerkin the member that was now soaked in his spit. He wanted him inside of him again, leaning down to engulf the length sucking, slurping and drooling as he was aiming to reach further and further down his shaft. He felt perfect as always, and with how far he reached, he actually felt like he was going to gag a little. Though it wasn't too bad, the sounds were still produced along with excess saliva.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:27 pm

He liked feeling the lycan push him down, but it also made him more aware that he was giving in to his own instincts. He did want to show the lycan that he brought out the wild side in the vampyre but he didnt want to show it by hurting him. He looked at him with vulnerable eyes, his hand tightening a little. Yeah if Romeo hadnt had his break then Eden would’ve given in.
“Oh gods.” He gasped as the lycan engulfed him again, seemingly taking him in deeper this time. “Do you like how I taste?” He asked but it was more from how eager Romeo was sucking him off. “Romeo… ah! Romeo!” He moaned, not sparing the volume, his hand tensing a little more to a tight grip.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:33 pm

He hummed against his length, replying positively to his question, moaning as he continued to suck and lick. He wanted Eden to give in, hand himself over and just enjoy this moment. Hearing him moan made it all so worth it, filling him with genuine joy as he moaned along, feeling the fact that he was getting closer. Romeo wasn't eager to get it over and done with, rather he was excited to taste the vampyre's load. It was a perverse way to think of it, but he couldn't help himself. His fingertips dug in to the hips he held in place, feeling the hand in his hair gripping tighter which only added to the good tension he himself felt.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:58 pm

“Fuck you feel so good.” He praised him, his hips slightly fighting the grip, but not to push through it, he wouldnt move if Romeo didnt allow him to. He envied how the lycan could blush and sweat and get all warm and clammy, he wanted that more than anything now. For it to physically show how the lycan was making him feel beyond wonderful. “I’m gonna cum.” He warned him, moving his free hand down to move the lycan’s hair off his face, just getting a clear view of the action. “You look so good like this.” He said, tensing his jaw as he began gasping lightly from being on edge.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 9:15 pm

He hummed, continuing his work on the vampyre, even releasing his hips a little as if to give permission to thrust in to him. His hair was pushed back, and his eyes looked to Eden, his face all red and a light layer of swear covering his skin. He couldn't get enough of hearing him lose himself like this, even the sentence was broken by small gasps. He loved it. He wanted him to give in already, slurping a bit as the saliva was practically dripping out of his mouth even as he engulfed the vampyre. His eyes were a bit fluid, but so clear that it was joy and nothing else. He would work the vampyre eagerly until he would finally release himself, feeling him give in to the high that made Romeo moan as his mouth was filled. Taking great care not to spill he swallowed, licking his lips clean as he panted for air, smiling proudly.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 10:29 pm

Romeo’s saliva was probably the closest Eden could get to become a wet mess. Watching him enjoy this just made it so much better and Eden soon found himself quite close. The view was pushing him over the edge and the thought of just filling the lycan’s mouth with his seed was the tipping point. His body tensed as he moaned quite loudly, bucking his hips out of instinct as he coundnt help but thrust a bit into his mouth. Once he felt empty and satisfied he relaxed, looking at the lycan swallow and then smile proudly. “Your mouth is a wonder.” He sighed, smiling back before he panted for air. He pulled him up, wanting to wrap his arms around him and keep him close.
But as much as he wanted to cuddle and calm down, he felt a little restless too. Sighing he kissed the side of the lycan’s head, granted that he had moved up into his arms. “I need a smoke.” He mumbled. As much as he wouldnt believe he was addicted, his body was quite used to his nicotine intake.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 6:28 am

The feeling of being filled like this was completely different and yet so gratifying as he saw Eden's whole body tense. He gagged slightly as the vampyre bucked his hips, but it wasn't too bad that he couldn't manage it. Cleaning him up he was soon enough pulled closer, panting softly for air as he nuzzled his face in to Eden's neck.
He could feel the restlessness, chuckling softly to himself, "you don't need to tell me that, I can feel it," he said, enjoying the brief cuddles before he got off of him. "Go have a smoke ... And then come have a shower with me," he said, on his feet he was luckily a bit more sure footed as he hadn't been pounded in to as much. He gave Eden an innocent smile before he headed to the bathroom. He turned on the water, letting it run for a little bit until it got hot. Looking at himself in the mirror he couldn't help but smile. Small bruises on his hips and thighs where Eden's hands had been, even a small hickey on his neck. It would heal within a day or so, but for now he would appreciate them. At least until tomorrow when he had to figure out q way to hide the mark on his neck. Speaking of marks he looked to the bullet scar, touching it and gritting his teeth a little. It had grown back quite sensitive, and because of the silver the bullet had been laced with, it had prolonged the healing further.
Once the water was ready he got under, dousing his face and hair, breathing out as the sweat and cum washed off of his skin. He didn't mind it, but he always loved the feeling of washing himself off. He liked being clean. As his hand moved around to wash his entrance he sighed softly, closing his eyes as his fingers moved gently around it. His cheeks got red, feeling the degree that Eden had stretched him to. Poking a finger in didn't even feel like enough to occupy the space.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 12:26 pm

Even if Romeo could feel it on him, he still felt like he should say it and communicate his feelings. The lycan told him to go and then come back and he hummed before he got up and went. He had to go outside, smoking calmly and rather naked. There would be no one around, at least not anyone worth thinking of or bothering with. Once he had finished smoking, he went to meet the lycan in the shower.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 12:39 pm

Romeo was feeling himself up a bit, a little taken aback by how he felt, and maybe curious too. He usually just cleaned himself off, but he felt almost energized after feeling Eden give in. His hand moved around front, feeling his erection with a small scoff. It was then the vampyre came in to the bathroom, making him look over to him, sending him a small smile. "That was fast," he said, though he was happy to see him, reaching his hands out for him, to make him join him under the water. His hands moved calmly up and down his torso, cleaning his mess off of his stomach. His eyes looking at the marked R on his collarbone. Running a finger over it he sighed to himself, "I'll never get tired of looking at you," he said, the small smile still lingering on his lips. His hands moved down along his torso with flat palms, stopping at his hips where he rested them for a bit. "Is everything alright? You seem a little distant," he commented, though it was alright, he wondered if there was something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 1:51 pm

The sight that met him was quite something to behold, the lycan touching himself. However Eden could help but start to worry that Romeo would exhaust himself again, and maybe those thoughts did make him feel a little distant as he joined him under the showerhead. He noticed how the lycan was looking at the mark, but when he looked to where his mark should’ve been, he saw the bullet wound. Not that it wasnt a testament to their love and the lengths Romeo had gone but Eden maybe wanted his own claim on the lycan. The hands were nice and warmer than the water. The comment made him sigh. “I’m sorry. It has been a long day today.” He said, lifting his hands to hold the lycan’s face as he kissed him. Then he moved one hand down to carefully touch the scar. “I just need to rest a bit.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 3:48 pm

"I know," he breathed out in a small sigh, however the kiss was more than welcome. He smiled as he leaned away, looking at the vampyre, but as his hand moved to the scar he had to grit his teeth a little in discomfort. It wasn't as painful as it had been when it had been healing, but it was sure to heal a lot more over the years - or that was what the doctors had said. "I didn't mean to wear you out," he said quite genuinely. If Eden had told him to stop then he would have. Kissing his chin in a few loving pecks he looked to him once more. "Let's get a good night's sleep then; Tomorrow is another day," he said, touching up along his arms, feeling how strong he was and how his skin was becoming warmer with the water. "But tomorrow I want to hear about the meeting you had with my uncle," he had kept his nose out of it for the most part, but he wanted to be in the loop of things as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 4:16 pm

“Maybe I like it when you wear me out.” He chuckled but also meant it. He would never deny the lycan anything he’d want. Maybe that wasnt good, but it would at least take Eden quite a while to change; Especially because it was ingrained in him at this point. “I could sleep.” He remarked. It wasnt often that he did, but when he did, he made sure to sleep with the lycan in his arms.
“I’ll tell you about it. But I also have to sort out some things. Like that half-breed girl your cousin is with.” He remarked, moving his hand from the lycan’s chest down and around him. “She probably needs more blood. And the vials I gave her are the best but also quite addictive.” He explained, moving his hands around in soft motions on the lycan’s skin.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 5:34 pm

He could actually sleep? Well that was perhaps the best ending to their long day. He just stood in the shower, just enjoying the warm water for a little bit as Eden started to dive into the topic of Zaira. He sighed, but nodded as he understood. It wasn't like he liked her enough to care, but he also felt kinda guilty that she had taken his place in all of this torment from Laure. Happy that it was over, and yet her ghost always seemed to breathe down their necks. "Is she really a half-breed?" he asked Eden, even if he had heard her heartbeat and seen her go with the vampyre to get blood, he still had a hard time imagining how it had come about. And from that he wondered something else; What their kids could look like if their genes were mixed. Was a vampyre and lycan hybrid even possible? Had anyone ever tried? He kept those thoughts to himself as they finished up the shower, grabbing a towel for each of them to dry off.
Afterwards he headed to bed, pulling Eden with him and snuggling up close to him. The best part about Eden actually sleeping beside him was that he got to feel his body relax, and in turn it made his own relax that much more.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 6:11 pm

“She has the qualities of one. But that’s not necessarily a good thing. If she cant figure out how to balance her mortal memories with her immortal perks, the addiction would be like giving humans heroin.” He explained. Which made him sigh before they finished up the shower. “If she cant self manage then I might have aided a soon to be blood sucking monster.” He remarked. Not that they really had to bother with it. But he was sure that Romeo’s cousin would be coming around if things got out of hand. They dried off and got into bed.
Eden felt exhausted and yet his mind couldnt really find peace right away. Though he relaxed, laying there with Romeo snuggled up to him. “Lucius wont settle for anything at all, unless he gets you. Which I’ve declined. Every single offer he made was revolving around getting you back.” He scoffed. It was ridicolous. And frustrating to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 7:40 pm

Romeo listened to Eden, but he was much too tired to really react to it much at this point, especially as the weight of the day came over him. He struggled to keep his eyes open, muttering something about never wanting to go back to that horrible person before eventually passing out in a deep sleep.

The next day went on pretty nicely. They got up a little early, just so Romeo could see the whole thing when the sun was out as well before they got in a car to go back to Northern. He was still a little sleepy on the car ride, managing to fall asleep against the vampyre, only waking once in a while when the car hit a bump on the road.
Once back at the mansion, he went up to grab his things, wanting to sort out the paperwork right away. However a phone call soon took him by surprise. He picked up, frowning as he heard the voice on the other line. It was not a voice he recognized, but they were informing him about wanting to set up a meeting between Romeo and Lucius. "I'm not interested," he stated point blank, hanging up. A message soon ticked in; A plea to meet with Lucius at a specific location later today. Scoffing he shook his head a little, going to Eden right away.
Showing the message as well as telling about the call he sighed, running a hand through his hair a little frustrated with it all. "It's probably a trap ... They're going to set me up and drag me back to Italy or something - They won't even care if it's considered kidnapping."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2022 8:26 pm

They got back to the mansion and Eden had some phonecalls to make. He was on the phone when Romeo came to him, excusing himself while he put the call on hold. He looked at the message, frowning a little before he looked at Romeo, listening to his words. “I dont think you should go.” He said truthfully. It could be a trap but if it wasnt, it would still only be trouble for the lycan. “They just want to get under your skin again. Dont let them.” He said, looking rather serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Till death do us part [cw]
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District-
Jump to: