Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Till death do us part [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:29 pm

Of course he knew it turned him on, but he wanted to know what about it made it so. He could understand it partly, but as he opened his mouth to reply he was cut short as a furious vampyress entered the room. He was lucky that Eden managed to cover him up, dipping his head down to hide in the nape of his neck. He didn't like being interrupted when he felt this vulnerable, a few shivers running down his back at the mention of his uncle. Was it stupid that he didn't want to be reminded? He just wanted to stay in the moment with Eden, but Kareema had ruined it. It wasn't like he was insecure of his body, but he didn't want anyone but Eden to see him like this, and not just once but twice in a day!
"Kareema, please," he muttered against Eden's neck. He felt tears press on, his shoulders trembling as he just wanted to disappear forever. Perhaps it was reckless to think that things could just pan out the way it had, but alas he hadn't thought as far as the trial. However just then something occured to him. His uncle was alive. Feeling a bit relieved, and yet more terrified than ever, he just sat in silence, hugging himself close to the man he loved.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:38 pm

Romeo was hiding away and Eden didnt really blame him. They had been in the middle of something quite intimate and Kareema had no right to just walk in on them. He lifted the covers up further to cover as much of the lycan’s body as he could. “Please what?” She asked but then she grunted and turned her back to them, to allow them just a tiny bit of privacy now that she had barged in. “Get dressed. And come downstairs.” She said, not letting it be just an option as she left promptly after. Eden watched her go with a small frown before he checked on Romeo. “Hey.” He whispered, leaning back to look at him face to face. “Dont hide from me.” He spoke in a comforting tone, lifting a hand to touch the lycan’s face.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:47 pm

Wasn't it obvious that he wanted her to go? Romeo appreciated how Eden helped covering him up, but the damage had already been done. This beautiful moment had been turned sour and he didn't like how he was sitting and shaking when he was still connected to the man he loved so dearly. It was all too confusing and he didn't need that. Kareema gave them some harsh orders before marching out, and Romeo felt his body tremble, sniffling a bit as the vampyre tried to comfort him. He leaned his face away from his neck, looking at him with wet eyes and a worried frown. He had so many things he wanted to ask, but most of all he just felt so violated. "This is why we need our own space," he muttered, sniffling still as he felt so close to crying already. But could he really justify spilling more tears today? He felt his body so tired now, wrapping his arms around Eden's shoulders, pressing their chests together as the skin contact always had a calming effect on him. "I get that she's angry .. But did she really have to just .. Barge in here?" Did privacy mean nothing to Kareema anymore? She sure kept her own secrets just fine.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:58 pm

He didnt like the feeling of the lycan trembling and knowing that he felt violated by Kareema intruding. “And we will get it.” He assured him softly. He felt the warm arms around him and he returned the warm embrace with his barely warmed up embrace. “No, she has no right to do that, regardless of how angry she is right now.” He assured him. He kissed his face a few places before he looked at him again. “We can go and talk to her. And then we’ll go some place where no one can disturb us for the night?” He suggested, not because he wanted privacy for any particular reason, but he could imagine that Romeo would be fed up with it if another person would intrude on them in such a hostile manner.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 10:35 am

Romeo nodded at the suggestion, feeling a bit overwhelmed still and not quite sure he was alright with being interrupted at this vulnerable moment. What if Kareema had walked in on him biting Eden? He felt the what if scenario to be a little too much, placing his forehead against the vampyre's, his own skin still so warm from their endeavors. "I just want you," he muttered, clearly signaling that he was done with all of this interruption. He was fed up by it. Because here he was supposed to just let loose, be with the man he loved without any prejudice looming over them.
Once he felt ready he slowly got off of Eden. It felt bitter to not be connected anymore, especially after being stopped so abruptly. He went to clean up a little, just his chest and the seed around his entrance that would be an annoyance if left unclean. Afterwards he got dressed in some casual clothing, a long knit sweater and some slacks. His hair he tried to style so the missing lumps weren't so visible. Eden had seen them, and that had been enough. Soon enough they both moved down stairs in to the living room, Romeo not even sure what to do, so he just went to fetch himself and Eden a drink. They were going to need it.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 1:42 pm

“And I want you too.” The vampyre softly assured him. All he ever wanted was to keep Romeo happy and comfortable. And if that wasnt here, then they would have to find the place that could live up to those wants. The lycan got off and Eden followed him to clean off as well, at least so he would look somewhat clean and proper again. He dressed rather homely, which he now had clothes for after being sick with the lycan blood infection.
Kareema sat on the couch, looking as angry as she had been when she stormed in. Eden watched Romeo get them drinks and thanked him for it when he was eventually handed it. Kareema said nothing, just looking at them both like she expected someone to start telling her what had happened and how it had come to this.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 2:31 pm

Romeo took a sip of his drink avoiding looking at Kareema for a while as he thought about what to say or even do. Did she expect him to just confess to all of his sins? It felt redundant. She was already angry, and he wasn't sure how much he wanted to disclose of his past. But for now he would just speak, let things unravel as he did. "You are a smart woman, Kareema, and for that I respect you," he said, his hand twitching a bit as he felt quite unsure if he could even handle speaking about this so openly. But if it meant that the vampyress got off their backs, then it would hopefully be worth it. "But I must stress that this conversation will never leave the room," he had never been more serious than this, which was perhaps quite surprising for how out going and charismatic he always was around the females of the household.
Moving over he sat down in a chair, facing the furious vampyre, hoping he could plead his case just right. "My uncle wished to see me, of course it turned in to him attempting to force me in to submission," he said, his eyes getting blank for a moment, goosebumps appearing under his sweater as he thought how simple he had just put it. Returning to reality he spoke of the meeting, how he had been forced in to place, and then his eyes turned vulnerable. "If it wasn't for Eden ... My uncle would've let the lawyer - my former abuser - have his way with me," frowning he looked to the vampyre he loved so dearly, wanting to reach out but he didn't. He had to focus. His gaze returned to Kareema, serious once more. "I would've liked to say that I handled it gentlemanly, but alas, even the most well trained dog can still bite." Would she have taken this abuse? Would she have accepted her fate if she had been in Romeo's shoes.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 3:48 pm

Kareema frowned lightly as Romeo adressed her smarts and his respect for her. Hopefully he wasnt trying to flatter her now, because she wouldnt have it. His demand to keep it secret made her nod, but she crossed her arms a little impatiently. She had seen the lycan serious before when she had teased him right in front of Lucius and later gone to the lycan once he had left them. That seemed so far away now.
He began explaining and she just sat there with a neutral expression, which at least wasnt furious anger anymore. When he finished, she studied his face and expression in silence. But then she frowned. “Why did you go see him when you knew all this time that he had hired your abuser?” A blunt question, at least enough to make Eden frown and tense his jaw as he kept from budding in.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 4:04 pm

He would take a neutral expression from Kareema any day. But the question as of why made him look down. Did he feel ashamed about what had happened? He wasn't really sure himself until he spoke. "I wanted to give it one last shot," he admitted, albeit a very sensitive topic for him. He just looked down at the glass in his hands, feeling his eyes well up, but there was no way in hell that he was going to cry now. He had cried so much already. "If he just saw me he might remember the kid he used to care for," swallowing before he downed the rest of his drink he got up from his seat. He didn't want to dwell on it anymore. "If this is one of your attempts to make me doubt being with Eden, then it's not going to work," he just said harshly, moving for the door.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 4:17 pm

One last shot? She couldnt see why. Was the lycan naive? Did he think there was any coming back from this with his family after how badly they had treated him? It was not her place to think about so she pushed the thought away. The lycan got up and his comment just made her grit her teeth as she got up and quickly followed to grab him by the arm. Eden got in her way, but that just made her even angrier. She shoved him out of the way and still went for the lycan, however instead of grabbing him, she put a hand on the door so it could not just be opened. “Josette wont get her trial! Because you decided to let your hunger for a family that doesnt even want you get to you!” She spoke angrily. “I dont care about what you and Eden do! But maybe I should let you deliver the message to Josette directly!” She reprimanded him. Eden grabbed at her arm to pull her from the door so Romeo could leave if he wanted. “You’re behaving as if it was all planned. Kareema let it go.” The vampyre spoke calmly. But what was she to believe? Eden’s grip on her arm wasnt helping, especially as he intended to keep her from the door. Gritting her teeth she turned to him and smacked him out of her anger and annoyance, a slap that almost echoed through the mansion. Eden lifted a hand to touch the area that had warmed from the warmth at the impact, then he spat some blood out on the beautiful stone floors before looking at Kareema in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 4:27 pm

The door was kept close, and in this state there was no way that he could open the door without hurting her. He was silent taking in what she said, but he didn't believe her one bit. She had been close to this unfolding narrative between him and Eden and yet she had always opposed it. Was she jealous? Was that it? He couldn't even say anything, but that was when she slapped the vampyre he loved so much. Anger within him flared up as he stepped away from the door, drawing nearer Kareema, grabbing the wrist of the hand that had slapped Eden. His Eden. "But you do care, Kareema - You've cared since you felt the bond me and Eden share; You've spoken up about my immaturity more than once, and we both know that it is not that simple." Romeo was smart, and yet he was using it now instead of acting out in anger. He had hurt one too many people today, he was not going to hurt her too.
"All you say you care for is Josette, and yet I am sure you haven't even heard what she has to say about all of this! You are treating her as a child just as much as you treat me as one," he was sick and tired of how their age was being used against them. So what if they lacked experience, they were learning and perhaps Kareema should too. "I care for Josette too; I care that she has safety and a home that she can come back to, but you are treating her as if she is uncapable of handling herself," he looked her up and down before letting her go shaking his head before turning to Eden, lifting his hand to caress the red spot on his cheek. He knew he would heal quickly, but this was too far. "I refuse to have another family where all we do is hurt one another," he muttered, his eyes turning from anger to genuine worry.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 4:40 pm

Her anger had gotten the best of her and sadly it had been Eden who was in her way. Romeo’s hand around her wrist on the hand that had struck Eden made her clench that hand into a hard fist. He spoke and she listened. But she didnt agree. Even if he had a point. That she viewed the both of them as kids. Mere children. That had already suffered so much. It felt like he was scolding her for caring. And it wasnt soothing her at all. But she had to think her words through. Be wise and not end up doing yet another thing out of impulse.
Eden lifted a hand to place over the lycan’s, taking it off his face to just hold. He’d rather just pretend for now that he hadnt just got smacked bloody in what was supposed to be home. He agreed with Romeo’s mutter. “But you only gained from this. Eden wont have to face a trial anymore because of Lucius’ state of being. Sure, I have treated you both as children. But you cant tell me that Josette would wallow in joy, knowing that she will never get justice for what has been done to her.” She said, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 4:50 pm

Eden was always so gentle with his touch, always so considerate, so as they were now just holding hands. Kareema couldn't even deny what she had done. He had to scoff at her sentiment, not giving her the pleasure of even looking in her direction. "She's a Parish ... She'll understand," because it seemed like those were the only people truly to ever understand him. "Lucius should've been killed for even trying to touch Josette; Perhaps I did her a favor of not having to face that horrid man ever again." Pulling lightly at Eden's hand, he wanted him to come with him to the kitchen. He grabbed some ice out of the freezer, packing it in a kitchen towel before placing it gently against the vampyre's still warm cheek. He didn't know if it would have any effect on what had happened, but he wanted Eden to feel cared for.
"I'll tell Josette what has happened ... I'll tell her why it happened and I'll apologize for my actions, but not because Kareema expects it," he told the vampyre, wetting a cloth to dry off the blood from Eden's lips. Funny how Romeo had always found him so beautiful covered in blood, but not in this way. Far from this way. "I'll do it because she's your daughter, and by marrying you she'll be my daughter," he was very serious about this. Josette was on paper adopted by Eden, and nothing could truly change that.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 7:07 pm

She would understand? Kareema looked confused and still angry, unable to really believe that Josette would be okay with not having a trial after all. It had been such a huge step for her to even bring up the courage to face her abuser in court. No, she wouldnt believe that Romeo had done her a favor. “You cant say that as if you had her in your mind when you beat Lucius Trevino that severely.” She said before the two men left her. She grit her teeth and sat down to keep herself from following.
Eden scoffed lightly as the lycan brought him an ice pack for his cheek. It wasnt exactly necessary but Eden accepted it and took over holding it into his skin. The warmth was just from the energy produced in the slap itself. It wasnt like Eden’s body was responding to it. Though it did feel a little sore now, especially in the inside of his cheek that was bleeding a little. Nothing major. Probably more a blow to his pride than anything else.
“You should only do what you’re comfortable with.” Eden calmly protested. He wouldnt want the lycan to tear up the happenings from Lucius’ office just because Kareema thought it was unfair. He reached out to touch the lycan’s free hand, touching his fingers in a gentle caress. “You dont have to be her father if you dont want to. Even if you’re marrying me. There’s no such obligation for you to do that for me.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 7:17 pm

Kareema was right, but it didn't mean that Josette wouldn't benefit slightly from this. He if any knew how it was to face one's abuser, but of course the vampyress couldn't look past her own nose and what was appropriate for her surrogate daughter.
In the kitchen he knew he was taking some rather big steps, but he also felt with all of this behind him, he didn't want to miss out on anything. He had meant what he had spoken to Eden about so many times before; How he wanted them to be a family. The gentle caresses made him smile slightly, keeping on cleaning up the blood until he looked decent once more. "She's old enough to take care of herself ... But once we decide to have children of our own I don't want her to feel left out," it was actually quite the gesture that Romeo was offering the young vampyress. "We're partners and I want to do everything with you that I can; Josette, you and I are a family and we need to stick together."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 7:29 pm

“I see.” He said as Romeo explained. The addition made his look soften up a little and he smiled now that he didnt have blood around his lips. “I think she’ll be happy to know that you are willing to do that for me and her.” He said quite sincerely. But then he frowned a little and then chuckled. “But I do have a feeling that she might be thinking of her own little family by the time we’ll even consider it.” He argued. Not that he thought that Josette was looking to do that now; but he could imagine that she longed for something a little closer than a uncle turned dad and a surrogate mother to make up for the lost one. He took off the ice pack and felt up the area. It was already bruising, but at least that meant that it would heal soon. “I hope I didnt intrude where you didnt want me to.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 7:38 pm

Romeo couldn't even know if she would accept him as a father figure, but at least letting her know that he was open for it would be a gesture enough. The argument made him hum, nodding a little, "yeah she might beat us to it," he chuckled, not that he minded. There was so many things that he wanted to explore in this world alongside Eden, and children was something for the future. Even though he really did like talking about said future.
He watched as the ice pack was moved off, narrowing his eyes as he just studied it a little. The healing of a vampyre was rather fascinating to him. Not that he wanted to see Eden hurt, but the time it took to heal was always impressive. The worry that Eden voiced made the lycan shake his head no. "I needed you in there; I know she's angry but she isn't hurt by anything that happens to this family," he said, still having a hard time wrapping his head around what Josette and Kareema's relationship was. Sometimes they acted much closer than a mother-daughter relationship and other times they seemed like friends. "I know she cares for Josette, and I'm happy about that, but she keeps sticking her nose in to things that she doesn't need to worry herself with."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 7:48 pm

He could see that Romeo had an interest in how his cheek was healing, though the words about Kareema confused him, which showed on his expression. No, she wouldnt be directly hurt by anything, but her connection to Josette was not even something Eden dared to question. The addition made him grab the lycan’s hand that he had been caressing. “Are you worried that she’s going to use the information for something? Or something else?” He asked. Because the mistrust was obvious. Not that Eden was accusing him, simply trying to get his perspective before he began saying things that might be out of proportion.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 7:59 pm

"I don't know who to trust anymore," he confessed, hating that he had to say it. It wasn't that he thought Kareema would turn on them, but he also didn't know how to handle her angry outbursts when he felt his weakest. He lifted Eden's hand to his lips, placing a few kisses over his knuckles, "besides .. Her touching you like that .." Wasn't it obvious how frustrated and hurt he was? How angry he was a Kareema not only for interrupting them at a vulnerable moment but the ending up hurting Eden? "If it wasn't because she meant so much to Josette .." though it was clear he didn't even dare finish his own sentence. He didn't want to be that angry lycan who acted out like that.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 8:37 pm

His confession was a little worrying. But after today, Eden wouldnt say that he really blamed him. He wouldnt have felt ready to trust either. He watched Romeo as he kissed his knuckles, sighing at his words. The addition made him shake his head. “You’re not a violent person.” He pointed out. He knew that the lycan would defend the ones he loved but it was just a mere slap. The only thing that really took a blow was his pride, which he didnt care much about when he was among people he knew. While he was still annoyed with Kareema, it wasnt worth to be angry about.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 8:42 pm

He wasn't a violent person, that was true to some degree, but hadn't he hurt people before? Just earlier today he had nearly beaten his uncle to death. And did he feel regret about it? He wasn't too sure. "I just want to go someplace just the two of us for the night," he said. He was tired and yet awfully awake. What was this feeling in his chest? So many questions that he wasn't sure he was ever going to get an answer for. "I'm going to go pack a small bag with the essentials," he said, leaning in to kiss his lips rather delicately, not wanting him to hurt.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 8:51 pm

“We’ll go then.” He agreed. If that was what Romeo needed then they would do that. Their lips connected and Eden was happy that the lycan was mindful, though it wasnt needed. “I’ll get the car. Do you want to just go anywhere? Or somewhere special?” He asked, touching the lycan’s face before letting him go, at least if the lycan answered. He would go and get the car, though he would pass the livingroom where Kareema sat sobbing. But Eden just continued outside.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 9:03 pm

"As long as we go somewhere together, I don't care where we end up," spoken rather honestly as he went around the living room to avoid Kareema. He didn't need to be confronted any more today. Soon enough he joined Eden down in the car, getting in he leaned over, placing a kiss against his good cheek, taking a second to breathe in his scent to calm down. "Let's go," he muttered in a soft plea.
Back to top Go down
Saige

Saige

Full name : Saige Black

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 9:03 pm

Josette had managed to get a small group of friends here in Churchill. While most of them were rather snobbish and all that, she was fairly content with the fact that she at least had some people her own age to be around. She still tried to see Aurel, but as of late it felt more like he had been avoiding her. Unsure of what that meant, she just decided to keep her distance and not try to push herself on him. Though she was rather hurt by the fact.
She arrived home late like usual, heading to the kitchen to grab a vial before she went in to the living room. Seeing her as she was right now, it was clear who she took after. She had her mother's good looks and her father's alluring way of holding himself. However as soon as she turned her head and saw Kareema along with the stained tears on her cheek, she rushed to her. "What's wrong, mom?" she asked worried, kneeling down in front of her, taking the vampyress' hand. Had she been out too late? Had she gotten worried?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 9:36 pm

Romeo and Eden left and Kareema was left alone for a while. She didnt really bother to dry her face but on the other hand would she not want Josette to see her like this. But the young vampyress soon returned home and Kareema was still sitting on the couch. Shaking her head she sighed. “Nothing for you to worry about. For now anyway.” She said, sending the young vampyress a trying smile. “Have you been talking to that boy? What was his name again?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Till death do us part [cw]
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District-
Jump to: