Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Till death do us part [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 9:48 pm

Eden wouldnt just ram into the lycan, even if Romeo didnt care whether it hurt. Eden didnt want it to hurt, at least not when he could make an effort to loosen him up just a little before. He smiled softly at how Romeo moved with his touch. The question, he wouldnt let him finish, as he pressed a finger into him. “That’s it. Good boy.” He cooed him, gently teasing his insides, working his finger up inside him. “In my native tongue, we say… jeg elsker deg..” he explained, pressing his finger further inside, slowly introducing another as well. “.. you can try. I’d like to hear it from your lips.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 10:47 pm

Romeo listened though it was clear that the cooing was not helping with his attention span. His cheeks were bright red, groaning softly as the vampyre introduced yet another finger. The sentence on paper probably sounded rather simple, but he was so afraid of butchering that he excused himself not saying it with the fact he was moaning so much. However as he slowly got used to the other finger, he felt more brave to try saying it. "Repeat it for me," he pleaded, and if the vampyre did he would try and replicate the sounds one by one. Though to be fair it was broken up by moans and small whimpers of pleasure. "Jag ... Alskar ... Daj," he tried, but he was fairly certain it was both wrong and awful sounding. Far from as elegant as Eden had made the Italian sounds, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 11:02 pm

He would gladly repeat it for the lycan, this time however he would drag on every word, make the lycan hear how he was saying it. “Jeg… elsker… deg.” He spoke softly, slowly spreading his fingers inside the lycan apart to feel if he had loosened up. Romeo tried and it did sound like expected for someone speaking words in a lanauge they had never tried. “Again.” He urged him, leaning down to kiss his neck in sweet pecks. He pulled his fingers from him, grabbing a soft hold of his hips to pull him up and position him just right. His wet member he’d rub against him, slowly, making sure that he was smearing it all over. “I’ll make you say it perfectly.” He promised, breathing softly against his neck.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 5:30 am

Hearing Eden speak his native tongue just did something to him, his moans becoming deeper as the vampyre spread his fingers within him. The urge made him look vulnerably at the man he loved. It was clear he was insecure about the way to say it, but Eden's promise made him nod. His whole body shivered as he felt the tip against his entrance, panting softly as he felt like he was almost pulsating from the need. "Jeg ..." he haltered his breath before out came a moan, rather turned on but also feeling how the vampyre kept teasing him. "A-a," he stuttered, feeling almost flustered, "a-elsk..er," moaning against as his fingers dug in to Edens arms, wanting him close already, "da..de..deg." That was perhaps as good as it was going to get when he felt his entire being swallowed up in all that Eden was.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 11:29 am

He didnt know what was better. The fact that Romeo felt so good right now that he has trouble speaking through his moans or him speaking his native tongue? The mix of both was definitely making the vampyre’s stomach churn in delight, as if he had been thrusting into him already. As Romeo said the last word, Eden pressed his tip inside of him, moaning as he tensed up a little and panted softly. Well, that would be a first for the vampyre. “Fuck..” he cursed, chuckling lightly. “.. I came a little.” He admitted, before he began pushing into him, using his own seed as extra lube to really make it sticky inside of him. He leaned down to connect their lips, moaning into the lycan’s mouth as he slowly began working his hips, just making sure that he loosened up nicely as always.
“Does it feel good?” He asked, one hand gripping nicely around his hip for support while the other snaked it’s way down to gently hold the lycan by his throat.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 4:26 pm

The tip was inserted and Romeo soon felt that familiar feeling of the vampyre's member twitching. However he could praise himself lucky that Eden was never shy to keep going. The cursing along with the admittance made him chuckle lightly, reaching up to touch his face, smiling rather happily. His eyes were still vulnerable, but it was clear he was relaxed as well. Enjoying as Eden took his time before he pushed in further. Needy moans sprung from his lips, however made to mumble against the vampyre's lips as they kissed. As always it seemed that the vampyre knew exactly what to do, but to be fair they had had a lot of experience together by now.
The hand around his throat was always welcome, moaning as he tried to nod at the vampyre's question. "S-s-sí," he stammered, his hands moving up in to his short hair, pressing his fingertips in to the cold scalp. He was starting to get hard again as well, just truly giving himself over to the pleasure. He felt almost filthy in a way with the way his mind was thinking right now, wanting Eden to fill him to the brim with his seed just to be sure the vampyre knew who Romeo truly belonged to. "E..el..sker," he tried again as it seemed to be the hardest word for him to say, but he was actually doing better, despite the stammering. He wanted to say it just right for Eden. Wanted him to know how much he cared. "Cazzo, mio Eden, sei così grande."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 12:03 am

The lycan replying in his native tongue was like a double confirmation that something was done right. He felt the warm hand and sighed softly at the warmth. It wasnt often he felt that, but he loved it. His hips still slowly moving, feeling how the lycan loosened up more and more and yet tensed up when it was really good. He wondered how bad he would tense up once they began. Romeo spoke again and Eden listened as he moaned. “Yes, you say it very well now.” He sighed, gritting his teeth as it just did something to him. Not even with Loralei had they spoken like this. Romeo’s native compliment made Eden scoff. “I’ll make it even better.” He promised him, stopping as he reached the bottom, gasping lightly. “Say it with me now.. jeg..” he urged him as he began moving his hips in solid movements, pulling out just to thrust in a little firmer while he was trying to get the lycan to speak. “… elsker… deg..” he continued, still holding him in place by hip and neck. Gods, he looked divine this way. Eden could crumble if he looked at him as a whole for too long.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 5:37 am

Better than this? Romeo already felt high on love, wrapped up in to Eden's being. What could be better? He finally hit bottom, making him gasp and moan in bliss, his fingertips digging in to the vampyre's cold scalp. The solid movements, made Romeo's face turn even more vulnerable, his eyes focusing on Eden alone as if he was the only person in the entire world. The urge made him whimper, because he could try, but he felt like he had too much pleasure running through his body. But he would try. Because it was Eden.
"J-jeg," he stammered, having to yelp out a moan as Eden seemed to reward him with a thrust for behaving so well. He had a hard time focusing, but luckily the vampyre was there to guide him, "e-elsk-er," he stammered, feeling how he was being filled up once more, his member twitching slightly as Eden had hit a specific point within him. One more word. He could do this, "deg," moaning deeply as Eden pressed himself in once more. The hand around his throat felt too good. He was getting high off of Eden's emotions, but he could still feel his own body that filled with pleasure for every thrust.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 11:25 am

Eden felt amazing. But he always did whenever they were like this, whenever he got to fill up the lycan and spread him up. Romeo did quite well in saying the three words and Eden wanted to really show that he was appreciating it, and him. But that was probably a given seeing that he focused quite a lot on thrusting so the lycan’s spot would be hit, at least in a controlled manner.
“I’m close..” he complained, feeling it was very unlike him to already be this close. “Oh Romeo!” He moaned, his grip on the hip letting his fingernails dig in. His whole body was tensikg up, trying not to give in.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 2:55 pm

It was actually surprising to hear Eden already be close. Normally he could go on forever, always in such a controlled manner, but Romeo could feel that the vampyre was feeling good. He just tried to nod, but his head had a hard time moving as Eden kept thrusting in to him, hitting his prostate over and over as he could feel himself edge closer. "It's okay ... Give yourself over," he pleaded ever so softly before he felt his prostate being teased more thoroughly. The vampyre had found the perfect angle, and was persistent it seemed. He started moaning more, his breath hiccupping as he tried to say the vampyre's name, "E-Ed-ed.. Ed.." he stammered until his fingers grabbed a little harder around the cold arms, squeezing as his whole body seemed to tense up as he himself gave in once more. His face red, panting as he felt quite sweaty from how much he had been worked at.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2022 11:05 pm

How could he deny the lycan to feel his release when he was pleading this nicely? He could imagine that Romeo would feel proud. But he had also proven to Eden once again that nothing between them had changed. They were still all about each other and nothing else. Romeo’s attempt to moan his name drove him over the edge and he gave in to the euphoria of his high, though he was persistent on moving steadily, as if he was trying to get his seed as deep into the lycan as he could. He was panting, moving a little lazily, feeling the momentary sensitivity quickly disperse and go away. Without saying a word he leaned down and hugged the lycan in close, still staying deep inside him. “Can we stay connected like this forever?” He asked innocently against his neck, drawing in his smell. It was always something he looked forward to, the smell of Romeo’s scent mixed with a slight bit of sweat. Odd thing for a vampyre to like, but Eden had always been intrigued by everything that made mortals mortal.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 5:33 am

Romeo was still feeling trembles of delight as Eden hugged him close, still feeling his member deep buried within him. He always felt high when he was like this. Floating amongst the clouds, only Eden being able to ground him with his touch. The question made him smile, "eventually there wouldn't be any room," he reminded him softly, turning his head to kiss his hair. He knew the thought of filling the lycan up until Eden was forced out was quite an intoxicating thought. At least it was to the bleach blonde guy beneath the vampyre. His hands moved in soothing motions up and down his back. Even if he took no time to recover, Romeo had always liked touching him afterwards as if he did. Maybe it was more of a sign of his love for him than anything else. He groaned softly, because he was beginning to realise just how stretched out he was. "But I could go a few more rounds ... If you're up for it?" He suggested. He didn't know if he was ready for them to separate just yet.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 3:37 pm

“Dont tempt me.” He sighed against the lycan’s neck. What an intriguing image. He liked feeling the soothing hands. The suggestion made him scoff, but he did think about it. Moving a bit and getting back up, he grabbed the lycan’s legs and pulled them up before pushing them lightly towards his chest, mostly to get him to bend his body a little. “A few more rounds?” He repeated, rolling his hips lightly, now having bent him, he would hit his prostate a little harder. “Are you not tired?” He asked, rubbing his legs gently while he kept them in place.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 7:54 pm

His legs were pressed to his chest, groaning softly as Eden rolled his hip, greeting his bottom once again. He smiled, though his face turned more vulnerable the more the vampyre hit his prostate. "I'm never too tired for you," he argued, and that had to be a fact by now. Romeo didn't fool around, he was being serious in everything he did when he was with Eden. His hands moved up and around to cup the vampyre's face between his warm palms. "Besides it would be a waste not to continue a little more with how much you've stretched me out already," he smiled, moaning in soft increments to get some of the pleasure a sound of its own. How he would regret if they didn't take the time to just indulge a little bit longer. He belonged to Eden, and it seemed that the vampyre had started to remember that. "Or ... Didn't you hear me before?" pressing his head back in to the pillow, his hair a mess but looking less like it had been torn at now that he was laying here beneath him. "Jeg elsker deg." And truer words could not be spoken between them at this moment. His pronunciation needed work, but considering he had just learnt the phrase, he was picking it up rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 8:22 pm

“But you do have a record in pushing yourself for my sake.” He pointed out, though for now it seemed that the lycan truly meant that it was fine for now. But he would keep checking him regardless. Seeing the vulnerable expression was rewarding enough. “I’m sure you have ulterior motives, such as being filled to the brin over and over.” He teased him lightly.
If Romeo could just see how good he looked right now. The lycan’s question made him frown a little but he was curious; what could he have missed? And then the lycan said the three words and Eden looked at him with a softer look in his eyes. He let go of the lycan and leaned down, placing his elbows on the matress, having their bodies rub as he thrusted slowly. “Isnt it perverted for us to fuck like this?” He asked against the lycan’s ear in a light whisper.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 8:35 pm

The vampyre let go, but instead of moving away he moved closer. The amount of skin to skin contact made Romeo feel a little hazy, panting softly as the slow thrusts kept filling his body with delightful shivers. He moaned softly, humming at the question that the vampyre posed. It was a little perverted, wasn't it? But then again he wouldn't have it any other way. "I hope that isn't a complaint," he replied in a hushed whisper, his breath hiccupping once more as he felt so into it. It was hard to ignore how good it felt when their emotions mixed in their shared touches. "Though I wouldn't say it is more perverted than how we did it in the sauna," his smile soft as he looked up at the man he loved, or at least tried to if Eden wasn't busy someplace else on his face or neck. "Cazzo, Eden, you're going to make me cum already," he whined, his member pressing against Eden's stomach, enjoying the way they rubbed together so nicely.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 8:59 pm

“No, it’s definitely not.” He remarked, with a soft groan to follow. He couldnt feel the emotions the lycan felt but he could feel how his insides nicely brushed against him. “Do remind me of what we did.” He whispered, nibbling lightly at his neck, still moving slow with the intent to really feel him and rub against him.
The whine made him smile a little proudly. “You know if you do, that I’ll rub it all over us.” He warned him, though was that really a warning? It wasnt to Eden. He would frankly love the sticky warm feeling, as someone who would never get to experience sweat and warmth on his own body for real.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 8:43 am

Remind him of what they did? Oh he would gladly do that, moaning as just remembering it made him edge closer. However what really pushed him over the edge was the warning he got. It didn't sound like a warning, as it more sounded like a promise. Romeo tensed slightly, gasping as he released himself between them, soon feeling Eden live up to his promise. He felt a little high, a little lightheaded, but the way Eden kept thrusting in to him made him feel grounded.
Where was he? Oh yes, reminding Eden of their sauna adventure. His hands grabbing slightly at the vampyre's back just from having to say it out loud. "It started out as a tease from my side, getting out of my towel to show you how hard I already was from our making out in the hot tub," he smiled, his face vulnerable as Eden seemed to like how he retold it, moaning as he hit his prostate just right, almost as a reward. "The steam quickly filled the room .. Ah .. You were warm to the touch," having a hard time speaking for too long without breaking the sentence with moans and groans at how the vampyre worked at his body. "You were surprised .. Cause I had already loosened myself up for you .. Sitting down in your lap .. Cazzo .. Riding you harder than I've ever done before," shit, was he already getting hard again? He felt almost embarrassed by how easy his body was to stimulate, but alas perhaps he should see some pride in it, as it only reacted this way when it came to Eden. "You were so beautiful," he moaned in a needy tone, looking at the vampyre and still remembering how the steam had covered the pale body, making it look like he was sweating even though he wasn't. His skin glistening in the dim light as Romeo had grabbed on to the neck hair to keep some leverage as he had ridden him. "You made me promise not to cum before you," Romeo had been so flustered then, because it was so hard to not give in, but he had managed, "and when you had filled me up, I for a second thought you would leave me to suffer with need .. But you pulled out and pushed me back .. Cazzo, Eden, I still dream about your mouth."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 4:31 pm

Eden had been there, but it was something else to hear how the lycan had experienced it. The lycan’s seed between them only made gliding that much easier. Which was a perverted thought to have but Eden didnt mind it. He listened, keeping his movements steady and longing. “You really caught me by surprise.” He admitted against his neck, kissing it softly, his grip around the linen tensing lightly. The mention of how it had ended could’ve made Eden feel goosebumps all over, at least remembering it made him feel like he was high on something. “I dont think you know how good.. it was to lean back.. ah.. after you’ve cum.. to see how you were dripping… fuck.. from your hole.” He whispered, gritting his teeth as he felt close.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 9:15 pm

Romeo could feel how Eden grasped at the linen beneath him, groaning as he felt in absolute bliss. Everything was just so intoxicating, and as the vampyre started to whisper his side of the story he felt his cheeks go redder than ever. Had he really liked that? Of course he could feel that he had, but it was still surprising him that they were always finding new things to like about one another. "Amore," he moaned him in a hushed whisper. If Eden wanted to, he wouldn't mind him looking, not when he knew how much the vampyre appreciated it. "Fill me up .. Ah .. Watch me drip with your seed," a soft plea that he desperately wanted to be heard. He needed to see how Eden reacted, because in the sauna the steam had clouded his view - along with his euphoria. "I want to see your expression," he said, though he was sure the vampyre would gladly do it, he also wasn't afraid to lay it on thick. Just as Romeo could get insecure, so it seemed Eden could as well, and that was why he wanted to remind him of just how devoted he was to their relationship.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 10:11 am

The plea made him smile against the lycan’s neck, but not for long as he latched onto him, not to bite but to suck, clearly with intent. Leave little bruises all over. Dark ones that hopefully lasted more than just a day. He pushed up to look at the man below him, still having their chests rub together but not as intense as before when he had been hiding away in his neck. “Do you want me to cum?” He asked, rolling his hips in longer drawn out thrusts, aiming right for his sweet spot like he cruel lover he was. “Bite me.” He ordered in a needy tone. He licked the lycan’s lips. “-Show me how wild.. ah. You can get for me.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 12:46 pm

He moaned a little louder as his skin was being sucked on, knowing that the vampyre wanted to put some marks on him. The more concentrated thrusts weren't helping him staying focused either, feeling himself slip away in the pleasure, but the question brought him back. Trying to nod when you were being fucked like this was hard, but he managed a few before the order came. He panted lightly, not sure how to react. Did Eden see it as a wild thing? He wasn't sure how to feel about that just now, besides that biting for him was something a bit deeper than just sex. He loved Eden, he was committed to him, but he was still hesitating even now. Did it mean he loved Eden any less? Of course not.
Sometimes he didn't want to be a lycan, and he often had to fight his urges. But biting was more of a thing to him that happened when he felt really close to him. "E-Ed.. Eden," he stammered, cupping his face, needing him to look in to his eyes. He needed him to know that this was more than just asking to fuck him raw. "If .. If I'm going to bite you .. Ah .. Then I want to be on top," he wanted to be in control. Biting someone sometimes felt more intoxicating and he didn't want to pass out from it.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 1:55 pm

The lycan nodded and yet there was something about the request that seemed off. Which was hard for Eden to notice when he was so focused on making every thrust toe-curling good for Romeo. Eden looked at him as he spoke his name, feeling the warm hands hold his face. The terms seemed simple enough. Eden would never deny the lycan being on top. However… “We’ve got quite a sticky situation between us. That wont distract you will it?” He asked, slowing down his thrusts so he eventually would stop his movements alltogether.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 2:07 pm

A sticky situation. Looking down he saw how his seed had been genuinely smeared all over both of their torsos. He gasped lightly at the sight, his face more vulnerable as the thrusts stopped. One hand moved down from the vampyre's face, touching his sticky skin and feeling his breath shudder with delight. Yeah, it was a bit distracting. He was so beautiful like this, and Romeo actually felt a bit of pride seeing how Eden was covered in his seed. In fact this was perhaps the first time he had considered wanting to be the one penetrating the vampyre. His mouth felt a little dry, his eyes darting up to meet Eden's, "Amore mio, sei così bello," he said, almost forgetting how English worked. It was hard to imagine anything better than this.
However he soon moved, groaning as they were separated - although he knew it wouldn't be for too long. He waited for Eden to turn, moving to be over his lap. Shortly he had a soft expression as some of Eden's seed was dripping from his entrance and down upon the vampyre's still erect member. He nodded slowly, sitting down and feeling how easily the vampyre just slipped in to him. Had he ever been this loose before? He wasn't sure, but it took him by surprise as he slowly started riding the love of his life. Moaning in sweet tones, it developed to a nice tempo, one that hopefully pleased Eden as much as possible. Of course he couldn't reach as far inside as in the other position, but alas this was still heavenly. "I want you to tell me .. Ah .. Why you want me to bite you," he said, his cheeks flaring up again, light sweat on his forehead as he was clearly working himself hard against Eden.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 6:55 pm

It was quite a nice change of pace as Romeo got on top and seeing him just as sticky ad the vampyre when he looked down was surely something he’d want to remember for a long time. He felt the lycan sit down on him and moaned in delight as he was connected with the lycan again. The request made the vampyre grit his teeth. “I’m a vampyre Romeo… it really turns me on.” He said between moans but it wasnt only why. “It feels good. It smells good.. with everything else… in the air… dont you think?” He added.
If the lycan replied he would be promptly cut off as the doors were opened with a clamor. Kareema entered, her face filled with anger, her phone in her hand. “I just got off the phone with Josette’s lawyer. There wont be a trial, because Lucius Trevino is in a chemically induced coma! What the hell happened when you left?!” She was furious, because she had no idea how to tell the young vampyress. Eden had made sure to pull the covers up, at least to cover Romeo as best he could. He was panting lightly, calming down as they had been abruptly disturbed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Till death do us part [cw]
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District-
Jump to: