Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 12:34 pm

Eden was out of town? Kurtis’ disappointment was immense but he kept that too himself. Maybe he should have called before. When the thought had first occured to him. He had however pushed it as far as he could. The suggestion he didnt answer at first. Maybe because he wasnt too sure how to handle the situation between Romeo and him. Were they still angry with each other? Were they not? He couldnt tell. “Yeah, tomorrow’s fine.” He agreed after a long silence. He was maybe a bit at his wit’s end but he could manage another day.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 12:42 pm

"Tomorrow then," he said, knowing Kurtis had the address. He wasn't sure what else there was to say, so he sorta just waited for him to hang up or say some snarky remark. Perhaps that was what he had come to expect from his cousin, but nothing seemed like what it had been.
After the phone call he went to bed. He needed the rest, but sadly he felt like he couldn't sleep. He called Eden's number, but it went to his answering machine. "Hi, uhm, I just wanted to say goodnight and that I hope you had a safe trip," he said, holding back crying, because that would only hurt the vampyre when he heard it, "I love you. Ok. Bye," hanging up and ending the message felt bitter, but he had to, grabbing the duvet that still smelled of Eden, pressing his face in to it. His shoulders shaking as he started to cry softly.

When and how he had fallen asleep he wasn't sure, but he was awakened by a servant later on the day than when he usually got up. He went to have a shower, combing back his hair and getting dressed. Food had been prepared for him, but he felt no hunger, only managing to eat a few bites as he sat in the dining room.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 1:20 pm

“Yeah, tomorrow.” He said. Then back to silence, sitting in his own thoughts for a while. He eventually just said some sort of farewell and hung up right after. He lit another cigarette, looking out on the city. He didnt really know where to go, but he would at least sit here for the most of the night.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 1:23 pm

The last thing he had expected was the angry call from Kareema but now he worried about Romeo. The vampyress had used his emergency call, so he could really only wait till he landed. Which he did a couple of hours later in the middle of the night. He got Romeo’s message but decided to wait till it was a sensible time in Churchill before he called.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 1:38 pm

Finishing up his rather late breakfast he opted to just get a headstart on his school work. He had been so distracted yesterday and if Kurtis came by later then he just needed to finish at least a couple of essays and turn in some papers way before time. Besides that, he still wanted to get away for the weekend, so making preparations for that was also in his mind.
He moved up to his study, getting straight in to work as that was something that had always helped his racing mind.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 1:51 pm

“Pick up Romeo…” Eden mumbled softly, feeling his nerves grow by every second the lycan didnt pick up. What if Kareema had done more? Was the lycan okay? He drew in a deep breath to calm himself rather than go out in a panic to order tickets and fly right back home to check for himself. He called the mansion once there was no answer from Romeo.

A servant knocked on the door, waiting for permission to enter. “Eden called to have us check up on you. Said he wanted you to call him back when you can.” The servant said.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 2:21 pm

The servant entering made him frown. He sighed as the message was quite clear, checking his phone to see multiple unanswered calls. Fuck, it had been on silent because of his studies. He flicked it open, thanking the servant before dialing the vampyre's number.
"Hey, sorry, my phone was on silent - studying isn't easy when lawyers and other people blow up your phone," he started out apologizing, leaning back in his seat, pinching the bridge of his nose. Gritting his teeth a little he still felt rather bitter when his cheek was hurting and he truly just longed to have Eden right in the room with him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 2:39 pm

Eden picked up, hearing the apology first he hummed and sighed, in relief as it was nice to hear the lycan’s voice. He definitely felt the distance now more than ever and it put him on edge. “It’s fine. I just got worried.” He admitted. Maybe because he wasnt there to really check up on him in person. “So what happened last night?” He asked. It felt a little sudden, as there hadnt been much stirring between Kareema and Romeo before he left. But maybe he had just missed something.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 2:52 pm

He sighed, being silent for a while he finally thought he had found the right words. He explained how he had come to Kareema asking for the pictures that she had burnt. How things had escalated so fast and then all of a sudden she had stricken him. "The doctor has stitched me up .. But you might see the lines once its healed," he admitted, holding his breath as he wasn't sure how the vampyre would react. Regardless he would tell how they had yelled at one another after the phone call yesterday. How both of them had yelled vile things at one another, but mostly how hurt he felt right now. "I'm sorry," he apologized to him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 4:34 pm

What Eden heard from Romeo was quite concerning and he did wonder what had even gotten over Kareema for her to act out like this now? There had to be something lying under it all. But alas, not something he could dig into while he was days away from them. “I’ll hate looking at them knowing who did it. But it wont make me love you less.” He said, not wanting to lie to Romeo. He sat down in a chair at the hotel, feeling exhausted from the flight. But he would listen to what Romeo had to say about the afterwards. When he apologized, Eden spoke. “You were right to be angry. We dont have the pictures anymore. And she had no right to hurt you or even meddle in our relationship.” He said, shaking his head. No, he wouldnt accept an apology from Romeo when it wasnt him who was in the wrong. “I didnt know it would be this hard to be away from you.” He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 4:46 pm

"I just didn't want to start your trip out like this," he admitted. Even if he had been right to be angry, he also felt like he had stepped over the line as to keeping the peace here at home. He could hear him sigh, the words he spoke made him feel a bit of heart ache. "Close your eyes," he said, and if Eden objected he shushed him, "just do it."
Romeo moved over to sit on their bed, laying down on the covers that still smelled of them. "Imagine .. That I'm laying in your hotel bed," he said, breathing out in a relaxed sigh. "I'm watching you .. Touching the linen of the bed .. Wondering how much we'll ruin it together," he felt his breath hiccup slightly in his throat. He closed his eyes himself, his hand moving down to cup the pressing issue in his pants, groaning softly. "You turn to look at me .. I'm already touching myself .. But you know I'm only giving you a show, because we have to behave."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 5:32 pm

“At least I’m reminded that it’s strictly for business.” He chuckled, because there definitely wasnt a lot of pleasure in worrying and wanting to head right back home. Close his eyes? He definitely was a but opposed to it but Romeo shushed him and he did it, also voicing that now his eyes were closed.
With Romeo’s guidance and a lot of concentration he began imagining the lycan on the bed. “It’s a lot harder when I cant hear you breathe or smell you.” He had to admit but he would try regardless. “Are you touching yourself now?” He asked, leaning his head back in his chair a little.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 7:10 pm

Romeo smiled at the question, pressing his head a little back against the pillow of the bed, biting his lower lip as he hummed in agreement. "Y-yeah," he muttered, his voice already a little lower, his breath a little hasty, hoping Eden could hear it through the phone. "I can still hear the rasp in your voice from yesterday," he muttered, gritting his teeth as he hissed at himself for riling himself up so much. "I already miss you." And that was meant in more ways than one. Him and Eden were, to be fair, a very active couple. Perhaps because the lycan was so young and still full of hormones, but if you asked him he would deny that claim and say it was simply his need to be with the vampyre.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 7:40 pm

Eden could hear him quite alright. The mutters made the vampyre smile as he still kept his eyes closed. The mention that Romeo missed him made the vampyre’s hand wander down to touch himself. He groaned softly, folding his lips before drawing in a trembling breath. “What are you doing to yourself then? Guide my imagination, my love. My husband.” He moaned, though that was more for the lycan than himself.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 7:53 pm

Fuck, he had to describe it too? Well of course he had but it was kind of hard to wrap his mind around it. And yet, he wanted to do it. For Eden. "I'm slowly opening my pants," he muttered, moving the phone down so he could hear the zipper and the shuffle of clothing before returning it to his ear. Gritting his teeth he spoke again, "I'm thinking of you .. Your hands .. Your lips .. Your mouth," he spoke in a hushed whisper as he moaned softly. Cupping himself over his underwear he was almost disappointed that it wasn't the vampyre's touch. However it would be enough as long as he could hear his voice. "Cazzo, Eden, I'm too hard."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 8:10 pm

“Are you?” He asked, though Romeo would let him listen to it, “My mouth before I left?” He asked, as he already thought back to then. How Romeo had looked from that angle, it was new and exciting and Eden was quite hard just thinking about it. “Me too.” He complained softly but he wouldnt be touching himself. At least not more than a bit of teasing. He was all too focused on Romeo and hearing him, imagining it for him. How the lycan would touch himself.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 8:21 pm

"Yeah," he breathed out, hell even thinking of that made him that more needy. "Check your luggage," he moaned softly, smiling a little as he knew it was perhaps an odd request, but he had gotten a servant to pack something for the vampyre. "Front pocket, in the bag," he moved his hand under his underwear, whimpering slightly as he waited for Eden to look. In the bag he would find one of Romeo's shirt, pre-worn and smelling quite strongly of him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 8:35 pm

Check his luggage? Eden opened his eyes, breaking the immersion for now as he got up to go get it. Reaching down the front to pull out the shirt, Eden could already smell him without sticking his nose into it. “Was this what you had in mind for the late night calls?” He chuckled. It reminded him of the sweet boy he had met in the tub again, asking him whether he could love him. If only Romeo had known what laid ahead, then maybe he wouldnt have had to ask then. “I have a serious question. But keep touching yourself.” He said, laying down on the bed as he wet his lips, thinking of how to ask. “Would it be too perverted… If I got you something.. molded of myself?” He asked, wondering what the lycan thought of that.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 8:50 pm

He kept touching himself, wondering what the vampyre would think of his small gift. He knew it wasn't much, but he also hadn't wanted it to be discovered or have any value to anyone but Eden. The question made him chuckle, "I can't be there, but now you can touch yourself and smell me," it was better than nothing, right? Or had it been too silly? The vampyre urged him to continue pleasing himself and so he did, grabbing around himself, giving his member a few jerks, mostly just to keep hard. However the suggestion of something molded made his cheeks flare up. "W-well," he choked back a moan, gritting his teeth as his member twitched slightly, "I guess that depends on what you had in mind."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 9:00 pm

“I will.” He assured him. Fuck, he would probably suck out all the smell that he could get from the shirt to the memories of the lycan he cherished the most. And the selection was wide. The choked up word made the vampyre smile. He was wondering if the lycan was blushing and if it would make his cheeks burning hot. “I think you already know what I have in mind?” He said instead of answering, wanting to play around with what it could be. Hell, if the lycan had a better thing in mind, then Eden wanted to hear.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 9:40 pm

What he had in mind? Oh if he could have his way he would have every part of Eden remade but there was one pressing part that he felt he needed right now. "You know which part," he replied softly, touching himself a little firmer; Perhaps Eden could her that as well? "The part of you that stretches me to my limit .. Ah," he was panting slightly, moaning with need as he knew Eden loved hearing how vocal he could be. "Mio Eden," he moaned for him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 10:10 pm

“Do I?” He played utterly oblivious, wanting to hear Romeo say it. He could hear how the lycan was touching himself. At least faintly, but Romeo’s breath was giving it away quite nicely. “Would you use it?” He asked because that would definitely make him consider it. He rubbed himself lightly, lying down on the bed as he was grunting softly. Even without Romeo being here physically, his grip on the vampyre was something else.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 10:18 pm

"On days like these I don't think I'd ever stop using it," he confessed, moaning sweetly as it was truly something he would've used if Eden wasn't there with him physically. "But I suppose .. It would never measure up .. Ah .. To having you here," biting his lip he moved around a bit, laying on his side, reaching down to tease his own entrance as he started sounding more vulnerable. More like how Eden made him sound, and yet it was like he couldn't sound exactly like it without him. "But perhaps I might get greedy; I'd want replicas of your fingers, your mouth, as much of you as I can."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 10:33 pm

The confession made him shudder in delight, biting down hard on his lip as he was imagining it. His hand opened his pants and grabbed around his hard length to finally begin pleasing himself as well. “I’d want you to be able to satisfy yourself when I cant be there to help you. The least I can do is provide something you’re used to.” He moaned, listening to the lycan’s moans turning vulnerable, he knew he was using his fingers now and he loved it. “You can get replicas of all of me baby.” He assured him, moving his hand firmer as he moaned rather vulnerable as well.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 10:39 pm

He could hear that the vampyre had finally given in and started to touch himself. He felt proud that he could drive the otherwise professional businessman to his limits like this. "I just want you," he whined, gasping softly as he pressed a second finger in, keeping up with jerking himself as well. "I only want my husband," he moaned, having to whimper a bit as he found a tempo that made all parts of him sing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Monroe Road-
Jump to: