Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 3:51 pm

The agreement made the vampyre grin softly, humming with a happy tone. He had really missed him. Though now that he was satisfied and calm, he did notice the scarring on the lycan’s cheek. He did glance at it shortly, his expression changing for a moment before he looked away. He hadnt been there to protect him nor deal with it. What Kareema had done had been so out of her place. “I’m glad you’re here now.” He said, without the context of revealing why he was saying it. But it was obvious, wasnt it?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 6:08 pm

He noticed how Eden was looking at him, then his cheek only to look away once more. It felt odd. He knew he could see the faint lines, and he worried that looking at it would make him unappealing to the vampyre. Nodding he placed a hand on Eden's cheek, pulling him back to look at him. "Don't look away," no, he wouldn't have him avoid a certain part of his face. Of course the subject was still sore, and the cuts had definitely not helped with his self image and the need to be perfect, but he needed him to look at him. He needed to feel like he was still adored just as he had been before. "Is it too noticeable?" he asked. Sure it was still early on in his healing and in a years time the fine lines might be gone. But in the meantime he wanted to be sure that Eden still found him just as appealing as before.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 6:27 pm

His face was guided back to the lycan’s and his eyes returned to the healing cheek. It wasnt a question for Eden whether it changed Romeo’s looks because he didnt care too much about the lycan’s looks. By too much, he wouldnt really be bothered with any kind of changes. “I see it.” He said, looking at the lycan’s hazel eyes. It just felt like a reminder that Romeo had needed him and he hadnt been there. And Eden didnt like the feeling it put in his chest. “I think it wouldnt have bothered me as much if I had been there. To soothe and hold you. But instead you were all alone.” He said, looking at the lycan with vulnerable eyes. He leaned in to connect their lips softly. “I hate seeing you hurt. Because I want to protect you.” he said against his lips before he had to lean away, feeling his hunger slowly get to him. “I need to feed.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 7:14 pm

"You can't be there always, even if we both wish you could," he argued, though it had been rough dealing with this on his own, he also now felt relieved to be with the vampyre once more. The kiss was soothing him, humming softly as he returned the small peck. It was sweet that he voiced he was starting to feel hungry. "Do you need to go out for it?" he asked, hoping the answer would be no. He wanted Eden to stay here, but he also understood if he needed to go out himself and get what he needed. Though this hotel seemed fancy enough to be a place where he could get anything served he wished for.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 7:24 pm

He could still want it, even if it wasnt possible. But the stench of blood and lust was strong in the air of their hotel room and Eden needed to soothe his thirst before he began trying to bite Romeo. The question made him sigh. “The donor place I’m collecting from are very particular about their clientele. Pick up only.” Was the best way to explain it. “If I wanted the hotel to find me something, they’d send up a live donor.” He said, almost like he would let the lycan choose which of then it would be.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 7:41 pm

"Whatever you prefer .. I do like watching you feed," he smiled, biting his lower lip as he leaned away to lay on his back. He felt how sore his body felt, gritting his teeth a little, but it wasn't a bad hurt. "But perhaps giving me a few minutes to clean up and stuff wouldn't be too bad," he argued, chuckling a little as he could feel Eden's seed slowly seep out of him. Fuck it felt too hot, almost turning him on again if it wasn't for the fact that his body hadn't rested enough for him to actually get a hard on yet. "We could snuggle up and watch a movie once you've eaten?" That was what couples did, and finally being in a hotel room meant they could snuggle up on the bed and watch it like that.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 7:57 pm

“You want me to stay so I’ll ask them to send someone.” He just concluded, because that was the impression he had gotten from Romeo. The argument made a soft scoff leave his lips. “You’d be too tempting for me otherwise afterwards. All the fluids you’ve made today…” he exhaled at his own words, looking at the lycan’s chest. The suggestion was good. Though Eden had to admit that it wasnt something he did often. “Yeah.” He agreed. Maybe it was good for them, to just keep things calm and sweet for once. He sat up before reaching over to grab the hotel phone, making a call for the donor. He agreed with the lady that the donor would come by in an hour.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 8:09 pm

Romeo smiled to hear that, because he felt like if the vampyre left now that loneliness would return. As Eden made the call, he urged them to also send a cleaner up once he was done, just to change the sheets they had messed up as well as the blood that would inevitably spill too. Not that Eden was a messy eater, but Romeo was sure that things could escalate. It always seemed that way with the two of them anyways.
He got out of bed, a bit wobbly on his feet but he would manage, heading out to the bathroom to just clean himself off under the showerhead. He wasn't really too thorough, but he also knew how Eden felt about other people seeing him in the state he was in. He wasn't going to ruin the mood that was for sure. Touching his entrance as he showered he felt a little tender to the touch, sighing because it had been mostly his fault. Not that he regretted any of it.
Finishing up he dried himself off before returning to the room, picking up his clothing, putting on his underwear while the other pieces he just folded neatly and placed on one of the chairs. He went to his baggage, opening the bag to pull out an oversized shirt along with a pair of loose pants that he could lounge around in. He didn't need anything too tight fitting right now.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 8:57 pm

Eden grabbed the duvet and covered the bed, seeing that he was quite particular about keeping what he did with Romeo just for them to see. Was it posessive? Maybe a little bit. He went and cleaned as well, but he only needed a quick hose down really. He got dressed in a black t-shirt with a slight bit of v-neck around the collar. He decided to keep it a little casual but even for Eden, it had to be stylish in some sense. Laure had at least whipped that sort og awareness into him through the years. He looked at Romeo as he got out, eyeing him up and down as he couldnt help it before leaving him to it. He was starting to feel the hunger more strongly. It was annoying him a little because he never really struggled with hunger and here in another country, the blood supply was peculiar. Too many old fashioned vampyres for proper vials. He sat down on the bed, grinding his teeth lightly in contemplation.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 9:19 pm

He could see that Eden was struggling a bit, and it was strange because he always seemed so calm an collected. Not sure whether or not he wanted him to approach he walked over to the window, opening it to let in some fresh air. Would that help a little? "Is there something you want me to do?" he finally asked, sitting down in the windowsill, facing Eden and wondering if he even wanted him close or if he was afraid of biting him. Romeo wouldn't risk him getting sick from his blood again, that had already been a huge blow to take, knowing that something within him had been able to hurt the one he loved.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 9:34 pm

The fresh air was helping but Eden was also a bit weirded out by his own feelings. How he seemed so… primitive. It was odd for an old vampyre to really be feeling new things. “I dont know.” He had to admit before he got up and walked over to the lycan. Even Romeo’s blood was starting to smell tempting and his warmer blood seemed almost exotic. He reached out to touch his neck, running two fingers down along his pulse. “I’ll go for a small walk around the hotel.” He then said to remind himself that Romeo was toxic to him, taking his hand off the lycan. He promised to be fast, before he left. Not long after he was gone, the donor arrived, knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 9:41 pm

Romeo wasn't afraid of getting hurt himself, but the notion of going for a walk made him nod. Watching him leave he felt a little sad. Had he pushed him too far? He knew both of them had been so eager, but perhaps they should've taken a small breath just to calm down in the middle of it. Of course that was easy to say now.
Once the donor arrived, Romeo just told him to sit down by the small lounging sofa, offering her something to drink if she wanted it. He moved over to the window, sitting down with his book, but not before trying to call the vampyre if he had taken his phone with him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 10:45 pm

Eden had just been walking around and seemingly returned to notice Romeo with his phone. Moving over he pulled his phone from his jacket to show that he hadnt brought his phone along. He moved over to place a kiss on the lycan’s lips before greeting the donor. She was quite sweet and also young. Quite clearly a seraph with intentions to help the bloodsuckers that didnt want to attack random citizens. “Where do you want me to be?” She asked, Eden shrugging lightly as he didnt care. “Just stay where you are.” He told her, before he moved over to sit next to her. Moving her hair off her neck, she opened her shirt to expose her neck. Grabbing her by her hair, he stretched her neck out for him before he bit down and punctured her skin. He wrapped his arm around her just as she seemed to go limp from his bite. Her blood was good, he sighed in content as he drank from her. She did look at Romeo with her half lidded eyes, frowning a little as she realized that he was a lycan.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 9:10 am

Romeo smiled as Eden returned, chuckling as he nodded to signal he understood the silent gesture. Greeting his lips gently, he felt almost reluctant to let him go, but the donor was already here. He got off the window sill, drawing nearer as he saw Eden bite down on her soft flesh. He wouldn't say he was surprised, but he sorta felt jealous. Jealous because he would never be able to provide that for the vampyre, and he felt ashamed in that way. Would it have been better if he had been born a human? Or perhaps even a seraph? He wondered, leaning down to kiss Eden's head. He at least just wanted to stay close and not just feel left out of the whole ordeal. He knew that Eden's lips had to touch her, but he felt frustrated that they were on another person's body! Taking a few steps back he sat down on the bed, just watching it unfold, even seeing how the seraph was looking at him made him angry for some reason. Had she never seen a lycan before? Stupid girl.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 9:34 am

He could hear Romeo move around and feel the brief closeness as the lycan kissed his head. He almost let go of her head to reach out and touch him but then he seemed to move away. Eden bit down harder on the seraph, making her whimper lightly. When Romeo seemed annoyed, the girl still looked at him, seemingly trying to figure him out. She did get a little curious and daring, lifting a hand to place on Eden’s upper arm, turning her head away, though her movements were heavily affected by Eden’s calming bite. Her nails softly dug into his flesh but Eden barely seemed to notice.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 9:40 am

Romeo noticed the hand movement right away, getting up he could barely control himself as he walked over, grabbing her hand and ripping it off of Eden's arm. No, this was too much for him. "I don't like her," he said coldly, gritting his teeth as he stared her down. He hated her! He hated everything she could be to Eden that he couldn't, and she wasn't even pretty. "Don't touch my husband," he hissed under his breath. No, she needed to be reminded of what she was; A blood bag and nothing else. He was upset, hurting because Eden clearly hadn't realized what she had been doing.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 9:50 am

She gasped a little surprised as Romeo pulled her hand off Eden. The vampyre noticed, especially as Romeo said he didnt like her. He let go and sat up, noticing how upset the lycan was with her. Even as he hissed. What had happened? Ignoring the girl completely now that he didnt have his teeth in her, he reached out to touch the lycan, grabbing his hand to pull him in. “My love.” He said rather calmly, feeling a little more clear headed now that he had gotten some blood through his system. He did look more alive, slight colour spreading on his cheeks. “What’s going on?” He asked because he wasnt deaf or blind.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 9:55 am

Eden pulled him in and it felt good, looking at him though he still felt jealous. He couldn't make the vampyre look like this, so sweet with the color appearing in his otherwise pale cheeks. "She keeps looking at me .. Touching you .. And she's just a fucking donor," he said, tearing up in his frustration. He wasn't good at jealousy, and he had never actually felt this way before. "I .. I wish you didn't have to touch her .. I don't like it .. You're mine," his breath hiccupping a bit with emotion. He had never felt his own shortcomings this much, feeling like a failure because he couldn't provide for Eden that way.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 10:10 am

Eden glanced towards the girl as Romeo spoke, to then look at the lycan and see how he was even tearing up. It was quite clear that the girl had overstepped in many ways. Eden hadnt even felt her hand because of how focused he had been on her blood. He rose to his full height, moving closer to the lycan as he lifted a hand to touch his face. “I didnt mean to make you jealous.” He said, looking back at the girl, frowning at her. Even now he could see how she was looking at Romeo. He thought for a second before he moved them around and had Romeo sit down next to her. Grabbing her arm that was limp from sedation, he put it in his hands. “Help me feed then. Bite her for me.” He urged him but he wasnt trying to pressure him. No, he was hoping to make the lycan feel more included.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 10:32 am

Romeo wasn't sure what to do with all these emotions. He wanted to tear that little seraph apart for toying with him like this. But he also didn't want to ruin him and Eden's trip. The vampyre however seemed to know what he was doing, letting Romeo join as he sat down next to the seraph. Even touching her he felt disgusted, though he could feel her being attracted to him. It was an odd sense. The urge made him hesitate, looking down at the arm in his hands. "I wish you could just feed on me," he muttered softly, leaning down to her wrist, his teeth growing sharper as his eyes glowed a little. Biting down, he didn't care if he hurt her, only wanting to get the blood for Eden. Removing his teeth, her blood flowed freely, and he lifted it to Eden, though he wasn't making eye contact. He felt like such a failure.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 11:16 am

Eden decided to sit on his knees in front of the seraph. The mutter made sense but Eden just sighed. “We’ll get back to that. I think your jealousy makes it more than it is.” He said, watching as Romeo bit her, though he could see that the lycan was avoiding him. “No my love. Dont look away from me. Take control. Let me feed because you allow it.” He told him, taking a hand from the lycan to put in his hair so Romeo would be able to control him. Pull at his hair to either have him suck more from the forgettable seraph. If the lycan allowed him, he would begin feeding on the blood from the wound, looking up at him too so he could see him. Because this wasnt about the girl for Eden anyway. She could just be an arm between them while Romeo got to watch it all.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 11:46 am

He looked to Eden, feeling his hand getting guided to his hair making him grit his teeth. He was right. The only reason why Eden could feed was because he said so. He held him still for a bit, searching his eyes before pulling him down to the wrist. Feeling what the girl felt this moment was strange, because she felt aroused and yet unable to do anything because of the bite the Eden had given her. Instead of letting that fuel his anger, he pulled the vampyre away from her wrist, looking in to his eyes, "Have you told the little blood-whore who I am?" he asked, tilting his head to look briefly at the girl with disgust, "go on." He wanted Eden to say it. Wanted to hear him tell this little good-for-nothing seraph that they were together. That they would always be together.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 11:57 am

Eden would sit and look into the lycan’s eyes till the girl bled out if that’s what he wanted. He only cared about Romeo. So when he allowed him to feed, the vampyre’s hand sought to touch the lycan. Hold his hips, running his hands up under his shirt to feel his body. He was pulled away from the wrist and he licked his lips clean as he looked up at Romeo, before looking at the girl. “This is my husband.” He said, his fingers softly digging into Romeo’s flesh, and the lycan would be able to feel how Eden only longed for him in this moment. Sure, there was his thirst but if Romeo wanted him to starve, he would. “Do you want to kill her?” He then asked as he looked at Romeo. He wouldnt judge him if he said yes. But it would probably strike fear into the seraph.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 12:07 pm

The girl felt strange to the touch. It seemed like she wasn't deterred, her eyes moving lazily to look at Romeo. He felt that attraction she had for him once more, and it wasn't something he wanted to feel. She didn't know him like Eden did, she didn't know how much the two of them cared for one another. The question made him smile slightly, and sure, the girl felt panicked, but it wasn't like she could do much. "I want you to have your fill," he said, his hand moving from the vampyre's hair to his cheek, caressing it gently, wanting to feel close to him. "But accidents happen," he shrugged, a mischievous smile on his lips as he leaned down to the vampyre, "if you drain her completely then we can always order another, right?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 12:19 pm

He hummed at the reply, leaning into the touch on his cheek. The mention of accidents made Eden grin softly, the question he shrugged at. “The reasonable thing would be to let her go and get a new one. But if I emptied her, I would be satisfied.” He explained, his hands gently running over the lycan’s skin under his shirt. How he was always so soft and warm was a mystery to Eden. He loved it regardless. “I want to satisfy my husband too. If some lowlife donor makes him jealous. I’d gladly show how little she means to me, and how bad I long for my husband.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?
Page 14 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Monroe Road-
Jump to: