Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 10:53 pm

“A mold of me would be a decent replacement when you cant have me.” He argued, because the thought alone of Romeo pleasuring himself like that was making his whole body tingle in delight. The lycan whimpered and Eden returned his sounds with moans of his own. “You’ll end up ruining the linen.” He muttered, already imagining the heavenly sight that would be in front of him. The shirt was helping him keep the image. “How much do you want your husband?” He asked, gritting his teeth a little. A call shouldnt already put him on edge but the topic had been rather hot, far more than Eden had imagined it to.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 10:57 pm

Hearing Eden moan, he knew for sure he wasn't just pretending. He always sounded so real. So raw. And this was no different, perhaps the only difference was the fact he didn't feel his body rub against him. The connection of their skin was a big part of their intimacy for Romeo. He loved just being close to him. The question made him grit his teeth, his member twitching with need. "So much so that I've considered flying out regardless .. Just so he could use me to unwind every night," moaning as his voice became a little muffled, breathing in the scent of the vampyre from the linen they had shared.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 11:17 pm

“You should baby. I’m already longing to fuck you.” He said, the need in his voice quite strong. But that wasnt all. “And then I want to hold you all night while you sleep.” He admitted. “I want to hold you close and breathe you in. When the sunrise comes around…” he had to stop himself and calm down, panting for air. “.. I love to see the rays on your face, how content and beautiful you just are lying there in my arms.” He spoke with his hasty breath before he continued to pleasure himself. “I’m so in love with you Romeo.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:44 am

Only hearing him wasn't the same, and yet it felt so erotic at the same time. The fact that he didn't even have to touch him to get his mind so up and running. Romeo kept jerking himself, edging himself on as he wanted to last, but his hiccups in his breath probably gave him away. The way Eden talked about him. It wasn't just sex. It wasn't just about longing to make love. It was the need to be close to the one you cared for. It didn't matter what Kareema had said. Eden didn't just want him because he gave it up to him every night. He wanted him for him. "E-eden .. I-I'm c-cumming," he moaned, and rightfully so, he emptied himself in to his underwear, shivering and shaking as he panted for air. His head felt the rush of euphoria that followed, making him dizzy as he continued to listen to the love of his life on the phone.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 11:22 am

He could easily hear that the lycan was already edging himself, which reminded him to jerk himself faster. How he missed feeling Romeo’s hands on him and around him. But it was only a few days. He had to tell himself that. “Oh Romeo…” he moaned as he listened to the lycan give in, before he felt himself edging closer. And yet he coouldnt tip over. “My imagination is not good enough.” He complained, jerking himself a little harder. It just didnt do the same wonders as the lycan’s voice. “Show me the mess you’ve made.” He then said, moaning though now he was thrusting into his own hand.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 11:27 am

Romeo was still panting as Eden requested to see. His face turning bright red, and yet he didn't even hesitate, lifting the elastic of his underwear, snapping a few pictures that he sent to the vampyre. Once it was sent he lifted the phone to hi ear once more, wanting to know if it was enough. The pictures ticked in soon enough, he could hear it, gritting his teeth in anticipation. With the pictures he had also sent one of himself, his face turned so the patch wasn't visible, but his face was red, light sweat on his forehead making his hair stick to it. And his hazel eyes just looking longingly through the lense.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 11:37 am

The messages did tick in and Eden looked through them, clearly getting off as his moans intensified and sounded like he was straining himself. “You’re so beautiful.” He moaned, getting to the picture of Romeo’s face. Gritting his teeth to bite back a vulnerable moan he gave in and emptied himself over his hand, his groin area and the clothes around. He didnt however care that much that he had made a complete mess of himself. Riding it off with a few lazy strokes, he was panting and shuddering softly. “Thank you.” He spoke through the pants for air, letting go if himself before leaning his head back, making sure the phone was on his ear so he could hear Romeo properly.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 2:47 pm

He heard Eden give in, and it wasn't something easily faked, not when he knew how he sounded. The appreciation made him chuckle, hearing that the vampyre had been quite pent up before. Perhaps because of how he had left. Romeo was still panting softly, listening to Eden who did the same yet he would probably return to himself rather quickly. He listened, his own breath slowly returning to normal as he rested his head against Eden's pillow. It smelled so nicely of him, making him feel comforted slightly.
But perhaps now was time for another band-aid to be ripped off. "My cousin is visiting me tonight for drinks," he said, still a light pant to his breath. "Apparently he thinks Zaira has changed a lot and wanted to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 3:01 pm

Eden didnt really move, as he was calming down, but once he wasnt panting anymore he reached out to grab some small towels that were laying on the bed. Folding it out he began cleaning himself off, at least taking the worst of it away. Romeo spoke and the thought of his angry cousin coming around didnt exactly sound nice. He however hummed, because Romeo could do what he wanted and Eden knew that he wanted to somewhat mend things with that meathead. Though when Zaira was mentioned, Eden frowned. She should be fine with what he had given her, at least for a while. He hadnt expected things to turn south so quickly. “She might have bit someone then.” He said, drawing in a deep breath. “Is that why he’s coming to see you?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 3:37 pm

Bit someone? It surely didn't sound like the Zaira he had come to know. Albeit briefly that was. "He just said she had changed; You've met my cousin, he's not really a talker, so I suspect he'll tell me more later," he said, adjusting himself a little just drying his hand off in his already messed up underwear. "If she has bitten someone .. What am I to do?" he asked, though it wasn't his problem directly, it could be linked back to Eden in some way.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 3:55 pm

“Changed can be many things.” Eden remarked and it was true. Though he had a strong hunch on her issue seeing that she had kept talking about an itch in her throat. Maybe the vials werent good enough? But they were among the best quality out there? Romeo’s question felt complicated. He wanted to tell him not to meddle in it. At least because Eden didnt want to bring him into a mess with a vampyre that could bite whoever she wanted; lycans included. “Give her vials. As many as you can. If it’s because she’s being sparse with drinking them, then force her.” He said, letting the lycan consider it before a thought struck his mind. “I dont know if she has some sort of mutation with her bite. In the Parish family, our bites all had some sort of effect. Like mine calm people down to the point where they’re almost paralyzed.” He explained. “But dont tell your cousin that. That’s just for you to know.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 4:10 pm

Vials? Noted, he would have the servants pack a good amount for her as that was what Eden wished. However what he told made him wonder; What had Loralei's bite done? He should've know, because he had been bitten by her, but he wasn't sure it had had any effects on him. Regardless he just hummed, letting Eden know he had been listening. "And you think she has inherited some of it from Laure?" he asked, because in a way that might make sense. However it also raised another about Josette.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 4:21 pm

“She could.” He sighed. That was probably the worst part, the inheritance. It was what had split the Parish family into two categories back then; Pure and then the unworthy, as his parents would’ve called them. He cleaned off his hand and discarded the towel. “If she was turned a few hundred years back, she would have been offered the Parish name based on whether she has the special bite or not.” He admitted. But luckily for everyone, it didnt have to be that way this time around. He was quiet for a bit thinking about it.
“Arent you just so excited to join a family of nothing but vampyres?” He then asked  in teasing to change the subject and break his own silence.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 4:37 pm

For a lycan it was hard to wrap his head around it. The fact that you could have a child by flesh and blood and also have one not but still have inherited a gift. He wondered if that was the end all be all. However as Eden broke the silence he had to scoff. "I'm not marrying you for your name or your family," he said, just wanting to make it clear after all of Kareema's accusations. "Honestly, if my family wasn't so shit, I would've wanted us to join our last names," he was still rather upset with his family, still struggling with having their name but not their accept. What had been his pride before now felt more like his shame. "The only thing I've ever really wanted .. Is to be with you."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 5:19 pm

Romeo’s answer was a bit of a surprise because Eden wasnt too sure that he had been implying that. The addition made him hum. Which one of the last names would he have chosen then? Or would they have three last names in a go? Eden found the thought amusing but he was quite happy that Romeo was taking his last name. “You are with me. Married or not, I only want to be with you.” He said, sighing as he looked up at the ceiling. “Our family will be different either way. We wont have any odd or adorable mixes of vampyre or lycan; though I do admit I would have loved to see what could’ve been.” He said, to then shrug. “I’m sorry. The release.. It’s really affecting my mood.” He scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 6:13 pm

What could've been. He chuckled softly, finding it rather cute how Eden seemed a little obsessed now that he he been given his release. He apologized but Romeo shook his head before he realized the vampyre couldn't see it, "don't .. I like hearing it," he admitted. Children had always been something expected of him, but thinking about Eden and how all he truly wanted was a family of his own, could he really deny the vampyre to talk about this? He smiled, "I've been thinking about it too," a confession he hadn't been much to admit, but it seemed like they both were on the same page.
Swallowing he chuckled, looking down, "I know it's off in the future - kids I mean - but .. I've been thinking about asking Josette." Would that be too weird? He knew Eden was her father, but she was the closest living relative and Josette carried his genes. "Am I acting stupid?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 7:17 pm

He liked it? Eden smiled at the notion. Though he often kept his thoughts to himself, it was like he wanted Romeo to know it all. Or at least more than anyone else that Eden knew of. The confession surprised him. Romeo was young, which was why he was reluctant to talk about it and keep it in his head, because it was true that there was a long time before they even had to consider it. Though then he mentioned Josette and Eden’s demeanor changed a little, though Romeo wouldnt be able to see that. It seemed that Romeo noticed his silence. “No, you’re not-“ he said before he paused and thought his words through. “.. But I do worry if you feel like this is something that’s being forced on you?” He explained, hoping that it made sense? They would be the only ones that knew the truth about Josette but that was also quite a burden.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 7:30 pm

"Yes I am," he sighed, getting up from the bed to get cleaned up, though he took the phone with him to the bathroom. While washing his fingers he put the phone on speaker, getting out of his dirty clothes as well, just opting to wash himself clean by the sink as Eden spoke about force. This was far from any pressure he had ever felt. "You think I don't want kids with you?" he asked, just wanting to be sure he had understood that right. Drying off his hands he chuckled, shaking his head a little as he felt silly that this was what they were talking about. Once he had gotten in to a clean set of underwear he grabbed the phone, taking it off of speaker before he placed it against his ear walking back to the bed to lie down.
"Eden all I want is a life with you and that includes making our own family in one way or another," he finally said, resting his head on Eden's pillow, the calming effect taking over. "I want a home of our own, kids, every mortal experience I can get, I want with you."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 7:50 pm

“I do.” Eden argued, still remaining on the bed as he’d rather talk to Romeo than clean himself up. He did however check the time. They could still talk for a while. “But Josette is not exactly a child who was made from love… or regular circumstances.” He argued. It was sweet that Romeo didnt want to exclude her but what if she grew up to be a lot like Laure at some point? Would Romeo still accept her then? “You  will get a life with me.” He said like he was quite certain. He at least didnt want a life without Romeo.
“Would you choose an immortal life with me if you could?” He then asked. They had always spoken a lot about how short Romeo’s life would be and only the gods knew how they were still sane after all those reminders, but what if there was a way to make things different?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:02 pm

"When did Laure start showing signs of cruelty?" he asked, looking up at the ceiling, because if that was the case then surely Josette would've outgrown that age by now. He shook his head, "just forget I mentioned her, alright, it was just a suggestion if you really wanted kids that could resemble the both of us." Was it weird that he felt a bit inadequate talking about this? Wouldn't it have been so much easier if he had been a woman or something? He didn't even know, perhaps Eden would've never even looked at him had that been the case.
The conversation shifted once more and the question made him a bit confused. Grappling with ones mortality was one thing, but the suggestion of turning it to immortality was quite daunting. "So I'm not ready to choose if I want to have children with my future husband, but I am ready to choose whether or not I want to change to become immortal?" he chuckled, because it was absurd.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:26 pm

The mention of Laure directly disturbed Eden so he wasnt even sure what to say. When did Laure become cruel? Eden couldnt say. He had been entangled in her web at such a young age that she never appeared cruel until the recent years. “I think we should continue this talk in person. I dont like not being able to look at you and touch you.” He admitted. And if he wasnt too far off, then he would believe that Romeo was just a little bit upset right now because of the turn that the conversation had gone.
Romeo’s answer to the question made Edne groan softly. “You wouldnt even know if you were immortal before a few years had passed, so it’s not like you’d be certain you had even changed.” He said. And it wasnt a question that had meant to be taken too seriously. It was just better than talking about how little time they had. “But fine, let’s backtrack. If you want children that looks like us, we could ask. But she might want her own before she’d even consider it.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:32 pm

Romeo didn't like how this conversation was going. Backtracking didn't help either because his mind was in a spiral right now. Was it because Eden wanted him to stay young? Was his aging a problem? The notion of children made him pinch his nose. "This isn't about what I want, it's about what we want," he didn't like how Eden phrased it. That if Romeo wanted this or Romeo wanted that, then they could do it. They were a team, they had promised one another that much and honesty. "I think you need rest," he was perhaps upset, but it was only because combined with what Kareema had yelled at him yesterday and their conversation now, he couldn't help but feel looked down on. Was he not worth as much as a mortal? Would Eden want him changed if the chance came?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:51 pm

“Well, I want children with you, I already said that.” He argued. How and when they got kids wasnt a factor that was really defined by Eden because of how old he already was. The notion that he needed rest felt like a jab in the side, because it may have been true but he didnt think he was being tired enough to be upsetting the lycan? “I’ve upset you.” He sighed as it was quite obvious by now. “I dont want to end this call on a bad note. Not when I’m days away from you.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 8:55 pm

He knew it was a bit of a low blow, but how was he supposed to talk with him when he kept asking him all of this? He was struggling just to fathom that Eden really loved him, and now he was asking him about his mortality too. But the vampyre was right, ending the conversation now would only make Romeo spiral. "Do you want me to be immortal?" he asked. He had always thought that everything mortal about him was what Eden wanted. That he wanted Romeo for who he was, not what he could become.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2022 9:01 pm

“No. I want you to be whatever you want to be. It was nothing more than some playful thoughts.” He explained, sighing deeply as it might have come off as a want of his, especially because they had talked about children prior to it. “Do I seem like I want you to change yourself? No, I dont want your mind to run loose with ideas. I dont want you to change yourself.” He said, before he then tilted his head from side to side as that wasnt exactly the whole truth. “No, I am looking to make you change your marital status legally to be my husband, but other than that, I love you for you.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Monroe Road-
Jump to: