Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptySun May 29, 2022 3:50 pm

The lycan really wasnt holding back once he found thst spot? Eden felt his body fill with pleasure for every thrust, and pull that he got from the lycan. He moved a hand off the lycan to lift up over his own head and grasp at the sheets. He flexed his body a little in reaction to the pleasure, following through with Romeo’s mutter and wrapping his legs around him. He was moaning and enjoying it quite a lot actually, especially as the new angle seemed to make Romeo rub the point like he was trying to polish it.
His eyes were half lidded and he could barely kiss the lycan back before his lip was bitten and the blood began flowing. Their kiss was messy but it made it so much better, Eden ripping the sheet a little as he felt maybe a bit overwhelmed for someone who wasnt expecting a lot. When Romeo began deep thrusting him, he arched his back up a little and moaned in delight to everything, drooling just a slight bit from their kiss and the blood. “Fuck… Romeo. Ah… Romeo!” He moaned, gritting his teeth hard when Romeo began jerking him  off now as well. “I’m close too.” He moaned, though he didnt want it to end just yet. The lycan showed great restraint because Eden was the first to give in, his body body tensing up, even around the lycan, and if he kept thrusting, he’d see Eden almost become vulnerable from the immense pleasure. He hadnt expected it to really be this good and yet he understood how the lycan could give into his highs over and over like this.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptySun May 29, 2022 3:59 pm

Romeo began gasping for air in small increments the closer he got to giving in. Though he felt like he couldn't hold back as he felt the vampyre give in, and feeling his euphoria sent him over the edge. His moan was loud, coming from deep within his stomach as he pressed himself as deep insides as he could. A few lazy almost sporadic thrusts to empty himself later, his trembling shoulders gave in, collapsing on top of Eden. He was shaking, his heart in his throat as he felt it was hard to breathe. Burying his face in the nape of his neck, he just pressed himself closer as it felt like the room was spinning.
It was such a culmination of emotions that he wasn't sure whether to laugh, cry or scream, so instead he was silent, panting and groaning softly as he felt his whole body buzz with feelings. Not only his own, which were extreme enough, but also Eden's. Having seen him let go, drool and grasping at the linen beneath them? How could he ever get that image out of his head? How was he ever going to look at Eden in the office and not fantasize about this moment?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptySun May 29, 2022 4:43 pm

He felt Romeo give in as well and the feeling was quite fulfilling to the vampyre. He wished that he was somewhat mortal so he could look as he felt, with sweat on his skin and a light blush. the blood’s effect was still in motion and making him look alive, but he could never make himself blush. He was panting and calming down from what could best be described as shock. How could the lycan overwhelm him like this? Romeo collapsed and Eden needed a minute before he slowly wrapped his arms close around him. He leaned his head onto his and squeezed him a little closer, not caring if they were going to smudge out the vampyre’s seed between them. They did that with the lycan’s for the most part anyway. He was gasping softly for air, panting and huffing, before he chuckled lightly at himself. “You were amazing.” He then whispered, kissing the lycan’s head softly.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptySun May 29, 2022 4:58 pm

Feeling Eden wrap his arms around him made him feel safe. He knew he had been safe the whole time, but this had been rather daunting for him, if not scary. The sweet whispers combines with the soft kisses made him whimper, still shaking as he was trying to process the euphoria. He however still had the brain capacity to pull out before he got too limb, groaning as he felt so sensitive everywhere. Not only from this round, but for the ones prior. He had truly gotten everything from Eden today, and he felt so tired beyond belief. He ended up just snuggling up to him, waiting for the shakes to stop as his body tried to process everything. Sometimes it was hard for him to distinguish one emotion from another when he was this overstimulated, and safe to say he was thankful for Eden's calm demeanor. It always helped him settle down.
Normally he would've been ready to go by now, but he still felt so overwhelmed. So much in fact that he couldn't tell if he had truly liked it, or just had continued to do it because it had gotten that reaction from the vampyre. Not that he would regret this experience, far from it, but he felt like maybe he hadn't been completely ready - and it was his own fault for suggesting it in the first place. "Are you sure it was alright?" he finally muttered, feeling almost insecure which was rather unlike him. He was usually confident after having been filled by Eden, but this was so different.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptySun May 29, 2022 6:14 pm

It had been an experience for the both of them. Eden was calmer than he should have been considering how on the edge of crossing the line this had been. The vampyre hated giving over control, there was nothing worse for him, and yet it hadnt seemed so scary and overwhelming with Romeo, than it could have been with someone else. But he would also give his anything if it would make the lycan happy. He slowly brushed down his back, held him as close as he could get. He felt sore and stretched out in a way he couldnt quite describe whether he enjoyed. The mutter after what seemed to be a long silence made Eden sigh. He had calmed down by then and was almost as if nothing had happened, even if his body was still processing the emotion and calming effect of euphoria. “I think I underestimated you and now you’ve caught me by surprise.” He said, lifting a hand to put in the lycan’s hair, running his fingertips along his scalp. He grabbed a soft hold and pulled to lift the lycan’s face so they could look at each other. “It was new. I’m not sure if I’m in love with it. But I didnt dislike it.” He said, before he looked around the lycan’s face. “I’m intrigued. To see more of this side of you.” He said, just to let him know that this wasnt something that would just be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptySun May 29, 2022 6:33 pm

"I'm not sure I'll be tempted to try it again," he said, unsure if it came out wrong. He didn't find Eden unappealing, and there were moments where he did enjoy it, but he liked it more being penetrated, that was for sure. Perhaps because he felt so safe with Eden that he could just let loose and give himself over. Looking at him, his eyes were a little fluid from the emotions, but he wasn't really sad. He was intrigued? He wasn't sure if he found that comforting, looking down as he thought about it. Perhaps he would grow into it with age? Or maybe he just liked being at Eden's mercy. "Thank you .. For trusting me," he said, his eyes moving back to meet the calming blue-green ones that he cared for so deeply. He leaned in, kissing him more gently and tenderly, just needing to feel that nothing between them had really changed.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptySun May 29, 2022 6:58 pm

He wouldnt be tempted to try again? Eden hummed and looked at him. It had been quite easy to see that the lycan hadnt had the same confidence, but Eden had to say that the attempt was also good enough. No one could just be confident and take control of something right off the bat. “If you do, let me know.” He said, though it wasnt meant as if he wouldnt ever say anything if he felt the need for it. He just wanted to have room for them to experiment too.
He noticed the tears and wondered if he had said something wrong. Which was probably why he said he felt intrigued. To encourage and not scare him off from this new experience. The thanks made him chuckle, shaking his head. “You made me cum pretty hard. I should be thanking you.” He remarked. He greeted his lips, still keeping the hand in Romeo’s hair, while the other moved down his body. He pulled at the lycan to lie down next to him so he could pull him in while their lips were still connected. He kissed him over and over, just bit if innocent making out. His hand were still moving around Romeo’s body while the other held his head. “I love you.” He whispered softly against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptySun May 29, 2022 7:20 pm

Romeo scoffed at the remark, though he did feel proud of it, he wasn't sure how to express it. Their kisses slowly evolved, and it was a really nice way to just let the lingering emotions in the lycan's chest manifest and become pleasant once more. He moaned softly, because truth be told he could probably be turned on by making out with the vampyre alone. Not that his body was ready for any escapades just yet. "Say it in your native tongue," he pleaded. He loved hearing Eden speak in a language that to Romeo was very exotic. He nuzzled his nose to his, kissing him again, "amore mio .. parlami .. ti amo tanto," he muttered sweetly between his kisses.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptySun May 29, 2022 7:58 pm

Romeo moaned and it made Eden happy to hear. He loved hearing those tones from the lycan. How beautiful he could sound in intimacy. And it was all for Eden. The plea made him narrow his eyes before the lycan continued their kisses. But Eden just moved them around so he was on top of the lycan again, looking at him a little playfully. “What a brat you are. Arent you forgetting something? Please?” he reminded him, lifting a hand to touch his lips, looking at the dried saliva with blood. They both probably looked like messes of their shared desire. “I’ll let you taste my native tongue.” He said, before he licked the lycan’s lips, letting a bit of saliva drip onto his chin before licking it off again.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptySun May 29, 2022 8:13 pm

Gritting his teeth a little at the reminder he loved the fact that he picked up on the small things, and yet he wasn't satisfied. He wanted to hear it! Opening his mouth to protest, the vampyre soon touched his lips and he forgot all about it, enjoying the gentle caress. The lick made him chuckle, giggling softly as the vampyre messed around, though he was truly enjoying it. "Per favore, Eden mio, parlami," he pleaded more submissively. He could act a brat on so many occasions, but perhaps now was the best time to admit defeat and just hear it. "I need to hear it .. I long to hear it .. Please Eden, my husband, my life," oh he knew how to turn up the charm and pleading, feeling the ache and need for the vampyre spark in him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptySun May 29, 2022 10:50 pm

The lycan began pleading and that sounded more like what he had been asking for. It made him smile in a more tender manner. Romeo just knew how to play him, didnt he? “Your life?” He repeated, clearly liking the sound of it. He chuckled and kissed the lycan. “Is it… Jeg..? And something… deg.. Romeo?” He said, quite soft spoken. Though he hadnt spoken his native tongue in forever, it worked differently for vampyres. Eden did however like the prospect of just speaking the language of the country he was in. “Is that what you wanted to hear?” - “I’m surprised your bratty self didnt make that blood bag really pay for making you jealous?” He then said.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptyMon May 30, 2022 8:30 pm

Now it seemed that Eden was merely toying with him, not even saying a full sentence in the language he longed to hear him speak. He shook his head no as Eden asked if it was what he wanted to hear. He wanted to hear all of it, and yet the vampyre withheld it from him. He knew he was only teasing, but he couldn't remember how to say the middle part as it was what he had struggled the most with pronouncing. The mention of the woman made him grit his teeth, sitting up he looked towards where her corpse was laying. His eyes stinging just looking at her. "She didn't deserve my wrath," he muttered, keeping his eyes locked on the gaping mouth and wide open eyes. He didn't pity her, but he had realized now that she was worthless.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptyMon May 30, 2022 9:06 pm

Eden would drag it out for a bit, just because he could. Even if Romeo had been quite fast at giving him what he wanted, he also felt like the lycan was holding back. The mention of the bloodbag was to throw out a feeler for the situation. And yet Romeo’s mutter made him frown. “Maybe not.” He said, looking to where Romeo’s eyes were, on her, sitting up as well. Gravity wasnt kind on him but he groaned softly at the feeling. “But didnt she after all? She overstepped and touched me while you were watching.” He pointed out, leaning over to kiss the lycan’s neck, not disturbing his view if he was looking at her. “Had the roles been reversed, she would have felt my wrath.” He muttered against his skin. Eden wouldnt accept jealousy in the slightest. Renove any threat if necessary. “Jeg elsker deg.” He whispered onto his skin before kissing it like he was stamping it on him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 10:21 am

He felt like he snapped out of it as he heard Eden's soft groan, but he wasn't really removing his eyes from the woman. The vampyre pointed out something important, making him grasp around the linen he was sitting on, albeit not taking away from the pleasure he felt from the kisses against his skin. The whisper made his breath hiccup, turning his head to look at Eden once more, "say it again," he said, "please." Not forgetting his manners completely this time around. He wanted the vampyre to tell him he loved him in a way that wasn't just their shared language. No, it needed to be deeper than that. Frankly, he wished Eden would speak more like this, hearing how his vocals changed a bit to fit the native sounds. "Per favore, mio Eden," he pleaded, leaning in to greet his lips in a tender and rather vulnerable kiss.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 3:08 pm

The lycan turned his head and Eden lifted his for their eyes to meet. The request made him smile softly at him, lifting a hand to hold his face as he took him in like this. Romeo pleaded with him in his native tongue and Eden gladly greeted his lips, softly locking his lips over the lycan’s. He broke off the kiss to press their foreheads together. He scoffed softly as he looked for the words he wanted to say. “Jeg elsker deg av hele mitt hjerte.” He then said, kissing the lycan’s lips again, just a soft peck. “I can also say it in your native tongue if that’s what you also want to hear?” He asked. He wanted him to know that he’d love him in every language, any context, any occasion. It had to be love. Eden hadnt ever felt this way about someone.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 3:23 pm

Romeo finally heard what he wanted to hear, moaning softly as he felt so happy. He could understand the first few words because Eden had said them before. But he couldn't be certain what the next few words were about. He supposed it was only good as Eden leaned in to kiss him again, this time just a simple peck. "Yeah?" he smiled, licking his lips, feeling joy rush around his system. He moved closer, his hand moving down Eden's stomach, smearing the mess around. He couldn't help but being a bit bratty still. "I want you to tell me in all the languages you can muster," he smiled, looking down at his finger as it dragged Eden's seed around his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 3:34 pm

“Yeah.” He chuckled, placing an arm around the lycan, grabbing onto his hip while they sat so close. The lycan’s hand on him made him look down at it as he scoffed. “I know a lot of languages.” He warned him, though seeing Romeo smear the mess around made him clench his jaw a little. So now that he had had his fill in most regards, he was turning up the brattiness? “Behave.” He told him as he looked up to look into the lycan’s eyes. But the vampyre did love when he didnt. It made everything that much more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 3:52 pm

"I don't know what you're talking about," he said, playing coy as their eyes met. He had a glimmer in his, loving the attention when Eden turned it all on him and him alone. "I'm just enjoying the masterpiece you've made between us," he said, lifting his now sticky finger, smearing the seed across Eden's lower lip. He felt his heart beat faster as he leaned in, licking the lips clean rather carefully, making sure not to leave anything behind, humming softly as he enjoyed the taste. "You can't punish me for relishing in such beauty," he muttered against his lips, kissing him almost innocently.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 4:05 pm

The way that Romeo pretended to have no clue was enticing. Eden could feel how it was frustrating him to know that the lycan knew exactly what he was doing. He looked at the finger before it was smeared over his lips, catching him a little off guard. And yet Romeo leaned in and removed it rather quickly, making Eden frown a little, especially as the mutter made it seem so innocent. “As if anything I really do is a punishment to you.” He scoffed before he looked down, seeing the scar from the time Romeo had been protecting Josette. He hadnt really paid as much attention to it as he should have. “When we get married. I want us to mark each other on the wedding night.” He said, lifting a hand to touch the scar.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 5:58 pm

Romeo smiled, because Eden was right. But frankly he liked that it was playful. They had power play for sure, but it was filled with trust and real comfort. Sometimes they could go too far, but the good thing was that either of them seemed willing to talk it through afterwards or during. He noticed his eyes moved down, knowing where he was looking because the lycan was looking at the R under Eden's skin. "Mark each other?" He asked, gritting his teeth as the scar was still rather tender to the touch. Sure, Eden could easily mark him, but they would have to be careful if it meant Romeo was going to bleed. "I don't want you to end up hurt again," he said in a soft whisper. He had felt so guilty. Felt like because of who he was he was damned to hurt his love.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptyTue May 31, 2022 11:47 pm

Eden wasnt really kidding around when he made his request and as Romeo repeated it, he looked up to his eyes. The beautiful hazel eyes that he loved. “Me being hurt wasnt your fault.” He said, though he couldnt really remember if they had ever talked about it. What had happened when Eden got sick from the lycan blood. Eden leaned in closer and kissed his lips in a soft peck. “You’re mine. My husband to be. I want to mark you as such.” He said, this time a bit more serious. It didnt have to entail bites and blood if that made Romeo too uneasy. But Eden wanted a mark that he could look at and know was his.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 5:44 am

"No but without my blood you wouldn't have suffered so much," he argued, hating to bring it up, but he just needed to voice it. It had been his biggest nightmare, and it still was, that he was capable of hurting him even without really hurting him. The soft pecks made him relax more, humming softly at the words Eden said. "I wouldn't mind a mark .. in fact I would be proud of it .. but we'll have to be mindful," he muttered, his eyes falling shut as he enjoyed the small kisses, returning them with soft and slight swollen lips. "I want everyone to know who I belong to."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 9:42 am

“No, if Laure hadnt been there then I wouldnt have suffered so much.” He corrected him, because in no way would he see what Romeo had done for him as something bad. It wasnt like the lycan had meant to bleed on him and he wouldnt have if Laure hadnt gotten between them.
Romeo was sensible but Eden wasnt exactly the kind to be overly mindful. Sure the vampyre could worry and what not, but he did like taking his risks from time to time. “I like it when you say it like that.” He hummed, smiling at the lycan lifting a hand to hold his face. He was everything precious to Eden. “It’s getting late.” He pointed out without needing to check the clock.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 6:50 pm

Romeo smiled at the hum, feeling how Eden just gently held his face. It felt too good, and yet he also felt so tired. Not tired of him of course, but drained from all their escapades. He yawned, almost as if on cue when the vampyre pointed out how late it was getting. "Yeah," he sighed. He wasn't feeling jetlagged luckily, but it didn't take away from the fact that he was very tired. His eyes searched Eden's, "I would however like some clean sheets and stuff .. And we still need to fix that thing," he muttered, not sure he had the energy for either, but he wanted to help.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 7:12 pm

“I’ll have someone come and change it and remove the donor while we shower.” He said, kissing the lycan’s nose before he grabbed the hotel phone. He called the front desk and made the explanation rather short, promising compensation for his little mishap with the donor before telling them that a maid had to come and change the sheets. Being high profile had it’s perks as no one really dared to ask the how’s and why’s of the situation. Eden thanked her before hanging up, smiling at Romeo before getting up. He felt oddly sticky all over, not quite used to feeling the slow dribble down his thighs. “So this is how you feel.” He remarked before he scoffed. He didnt know if he liked it. But he wondered if Romeo did? Taking his hand he went towards the bathroom to clean off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Monroe Road-
Jump to: