Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 3:42 pm

“I would go ballistic if Zaira ever came home to tell me she had done that.” Which was maybe a little cheap coming from the serial romancer, or man whore, but Kurtis had chosen to be with her for a reason. And it surely wasnt to be eventually told that she had been with someone else. Romeo’s confession caught Kurtis a little off guard. Was Romeo capable of feeling insecurity? He almost couldnt believe it. “What does it feel like then? Have you felt it?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 4:05 pm

"I've never felt it .. He's never been with someone else since we've become serious," he couldn't really fault him for everything with Loralei, and safe to say he never would. He emptied his drink, getting up to pour himself another, and one for Kurtis too if he so wished. Returning to his seat he tapped the sides of his glass, unsure whether to ask about Zaira or not. "My best advice is to keep her busy," even with Eden away, he wanted to be sure the vampyre remembered exactly who he belonged to, "what she feels for you, at least back when I met her, is something I haven't ever felt a human feel for someone else before."
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 4:52 pm

“Hm.” He hummed, nodding a few times. He finished his drink as well, accepting another from Romeo. There was a small silence, nothing but Romeo tapping his glass. “Keep her busy?” He repeated with a scoff. It wasnt like he wasnt trying his best to do that but frankly time wasnt on his side. “You know that they dont let me get much free time. And when I do, Zaira insists that I should go spend time with some of my other friends.” He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 4:57 pm

Yikes, it sounded bad if Zaira was encouraging him to stay away. "And when you're out with your friends .. What is she up to?" he asked. He knew how it could sound accusing, but alas he couldn't do much as it was. Breathing out in a sigh he shook his head, "sorry; I would just worry if Eden kept pushing me out the door."
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 5:23 pm

“Fuck if I know.” He said as he took a sip of his drink. “She usually hangs out with one of my best friends; I dont really talk to him lately because he’s a dick, but she still wants to see him and I respect it.” He said before he looked at Romeo with a small frown. “And no, nothing could happen. He’s gay. Like in denial because of his unsupportive parents but also not brave enough to fake girlfriends beyond titles and holding hands.” He said. So that just wouldnt make sense at all.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 5:30 pm

Romeo chuckled, "alright, I trust you," he said, not wanting this situation to turn out bad. No, him and Kurtis was actually being more civilized than he had imagined. "As long as he's not a seraph," he just said with a small shrug, leaning back, "Eden tells me that even the most controlled vampyres slip up around those."
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 6:18 pm

It was actually weird how they werent just bickering at each other but having a normal conversation. Kurtis would’ve never thought but his meathead mentality was barely picking up on it either. He actually found himself smiling a bit until Romeo said something that made his expression change completely. Jeremy was a nephilim, so a seraph. Not a pure blood but.. still. Kurtis just got up. “He is.” He hissed, gritting his teeth at thought. His first instinct was just to go now, see if it was true, maybe do something he would regret.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 6:50 pm

Romeo's body tensed as his cousin stood up, looking up at him as he admitted that it was in fact a seraph that Zaira was hanging around. He breathed out in a sigh, placing his drink on the table. Part of him wanted to help, because in Eden's absence that was his job, right? "Is she with him right now?" he asked, "and how long has this been going on?" The longer the vampyre had been affected, the longer it might take for them to recover. But worst of all, it could be dangerous stepping between a vampyre and their feed. "Don't do anything stupid." He knew his cousin to be rash and not think things through, and with Lucius in the hospital, the Trevino estate was left to Kurtis to handle.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 8:01 pm

Was she with him right now? The second question he almost couldnt comprehend. "Who else would she be with if what you're saying is true?" he groaned in an annoyed tone. Fuck, he felt so stupid! The remark made him frown at Romeo. "How would you feel in my position? If you knew Eden was doing some kind of shit he wasnt supposed to? What would you do? Just sit by?" he asked. Because he doubted that Romeo would just sit by and wait.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 8:14 pm

Had the roles been reversed? Romeo didn't dare think of it, but he had to consider it now that Kurtis had asked. "I would confront him .. Once I had proof," he said, because right now all it was was just speculations. "Do you have any evidence? Beside the mood changes is there anything that you can point at and say with certainty that she might be unfaithful in some kind of way?" he asked. Unfaithful could be understood in many ways, but one of them for Romeo was lying or withholding the truth at least. "If you go to her and have no proof, then you might end up accusing her of something she isn't guilty for."
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 8:28 pm

"How the hell am I supposed to get proof?" Kurtis asked, because he wasnt sure. He rubbed his face, feeling the anger boil and yet he decided to sit back down and not storm out the door. Maybe he had to be smart about this. "Well, if she's biting him... then there would be marks." he pondered, sighing softly. He had faint scars himself on his neck, but it wasnt quite noticeable for anyone but the supernatural. He kept his face in his hands before letting them fall, leaning back as he exhaled deeply. "It would break my heart." he admitted, looking away as he felt his eyes well up a little, his expression sour.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 8:36 pm

"I can't be the judge of what breaks your heart," he said rather calmly, grabbing his drink once more, emptying the glass just to feel it burn in the back of his throat, "but you're going to need backup if she really is biting him .. She won't let her blood bag go so easily." Getting up on his feet he called for a servant to ask for a car. He couldn't really drive with alcohol in his blood and even besides that, he wasn't going to let Kurtis go alone. "What are we waiting for then? Better rip the band-aid off."
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 9:26 pm

"No shit." he scoffed, not having expected Romeo to judge it at all, taking another sip of his drink before placing it down. The notion that Romeo would back him up made him look rather surprised at his cousin. He was most probably right that Zaira wouldnt give up if she was using Jeremy as her personal bloodbag but the thought disturbed him. But was it maybe a bit of gratitude that he felt towards Romeo in the moment? "Yeah... uh. Let's go." he said as he got up to follow. Zaira would most probably be home.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 9:41 pm

Romeo wouldn't have done this under normal circumstances. But perhaps he felt a bit guilty as Kurtis' father was in the hospital because of him. Maybe doing this could help his cousin in the long run.
The car was brought around, Romeo getting in and letting Kurtis state the address. Leaning back in his seat, he itched around the patch on his face, gritting his teeth as he could feel it healing underneath. "My fiancé warned me not to help you .. But you are still my cousin, and if it weren't for me she would've been human still," he confessed, that was as far as he was willing to go in terms of explaining why he was coming with him.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 10:09 pm

Sitting in the car Kurtis felt the alcohol and nerves get to him. It was like a pulsating anger that was pumping the feeling of irritation out into his limbs and down to his fingertips. He clenched his hands to fists and listened to Romeo's confession. "You dont have to explain yourself to me. I appreciate it even if you were just here to see me suffer." he said, because it meant that he wouldnt be alone. He was already restless, bopping his knee to somewhat soothe the feeling. He felt like a ticking bomb that could go off at any aggravation. "I'll fucking punch him." he muttered, looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 10:19 pm

Romeo just hummed at the mutter, not really too opposed to the violent nature his cousin was displaying. In fact he had expected it. "What about her?" he then asked. Sure, the guy was an idiot for even betraying his friend's trust, but Zaira wasn't innocent in this. Or was she? He couldn't quite put a finger on it, because she was acting on her nature and the seraph could easily deny her, right? That was at least the logic that Romeo had, but he wasn't sure what Kurtis was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 10:59 pm

What about her? “Great fucking question?” He sighed because frankly he didnt know. He could never punch her. But he would find a way to lash out for sure. “I’m just gonna ask again. What would you have done? Catching Eden doing something he wasnt supposed to? You’d just slap him over the wrist? Or set him straight?” He asked. Not that he would be violent towards her; physically at least. He could have a mean mouth when he was pissed off. And he was vile in his own anger. “I’m supposed to have my shit together. No one else is stepping up in the fucking family.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptySun May 01, 2022 7:39 am

Romeo sighed, his cousin seemed to focus on hearing what he would do. "Well .. our parents taught us that if we don't get our way, we should lash out in anger and hurt someone," he said, just stating the facts. It was what he had been taught for as long as he could remember, and he knew Kurtis had been raised seeing Lucius be cruel enough to both him and his wife. "But there's a reason why I don't want to be a Trevino anymore; I'm done hurting those that care about me," he looked out the window, deep in his thoughts. He knew Kurtis well enough that reason wouldn't make sense once the anger entered his mind. He was still like that as well. "I guess I would ask him if what he had done was worth the cost of our relationship; everything we've sacrificed so far just to be together, thrown away in a second of weakness." He hummed, closing his eyes as he frowned, "but I would also ask myself that .. would one mistake really define all the good we have?" They were all flawed in the end. Could one mistake really fuck things up so much. Finally opening his eyes to look at Kurtis, he shrugged, "but I guess if he had fucked someone else I would cut off his cock."
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptySun May 01, 2022 10:56 am

Kurtis listened but he would never say that it was the family that had made him like this. Even if it made perfect sense that his lashing out in younger years had been cries for attention, cries for help or acknowledgement that he never got but now it was just a part of who he was. Would he still be Kurtis if he was as calm and collected as his cousin?
But even though of their differences, he had to admit that his cousin had insight. Saying stuff that Kurtis would’ve never considered, because he was so driven by emotions. He wasnt a dumb kid. A bit of a meathead, calculating and quite reflective, but not when it came to his loved ones; the ones that really took up space in his heart. It was at least good to hear that Romeo wouldnt just let the vampyre go off with a question. But maybe their situation was different since they were to marry? It felt like mistakes at that point had to be intentional? Fuck, Kurtis felt that his mind could go in loops on the topic.  “What if she breaks up with me over this?” He then asked after a bit of silence:
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptySun May 01, 2022 11:23 am

If some could hear his cousin's thoughts, Romeo was sure it would be a lot of banging and noise as he seemed to take everything in. Maybe he should compliment him for it, but he didn't say anything. It went quiet between them and then Kurtis asked him a question that seemed harder to grasp. "If she breaks up with you then she's far gone in her addiction," he just said, because that was the truth as he saw it. The connection he had felt between Zaira and Kurtis was something else, and if Zaira was abusing seraphim blood then it would also change how she thought. "And if that's the case .. Then she might need help more than a boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptySun May 01, 2022 12:49 pm

Too far gone in her addiction? Kurtis just never thought he would hear those words have them be about Zaira. He already looked heartbroken and they werent even there yet. It was not a good sign but what else could they do? Just ignore it? Pretend like it wasnt happening? No, that wasnt an option. “Fuck me, this shit sucks.” He scoffed, rubbing his face, his cheeks and shuddering in discomfort. They would be there soon. And it was like every turn of the wheel was like a spring winding up inside Kurtis’ heart, just waiting to give in and release all the tension at once. If that was the case, he at least hoped the spring wouldnt have him suffer for too long after breaking his heart. Oh, the dramatic mind of a teenager.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptySun May 01, 2022 1:37 pm

He could say that twice, "well to be honest, this wasn't how I had wanted my evening to be either," he shrugged. Maybe it sounded a bit hard, but he was there regardless. Of course he had chosen to come, but perhaps it was also a way of giving an olive branch to Kurtis, letting him see that he was trying to mend and not just be the asshole that he had been formed in to.
The driver stopped as they reached the address, and Romeo got out, telling the driver to just wait in the car. He wasn't planning on staying the night. Looking up at the apartment complex, he wondered how Kurtis was feeling right now, but instead of waiting for his cousin to get his shit together he just stepped forward. "There's no use in just waiting around," he said.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

Full name : Emanuele Zaira Rojas

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptySun May 01, 2022 3:44 pm

It was like before Jeremy came over she would be a little skittish. Maybe even considering cancelling. She had tried once or twice to just to see if they could do something else, but eventually it had happened anyways. She felt so good when she drank from him, a small moment where her throat wouldn't itch and she could just relax, feel like a human again.
Releasing Jeremy's wrist she gasped softly, covering it up before she leaned back for a bit, a smile on her lips as she let the euphoria rush over her. Soon enough her energy would kick in, but for now she just relaxed. That was when she heard the door unlock. Sitting up, she dried her lips, trying to lick the residue up with her tongue as she looked to Jeremy. Fuck. Shit. She got up, helping him lay down on the couch, turning on the TV that luckily played a movie of some boring variety. Putting a blanket over him, she sat down on the floor, trying to relax, but she had missed to see that Jeremy's hand and subsequent wrist wasn't covered up by the blanket.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptySun May 01, 2022 4:43 pm

When they arrived, Kurtis got out of the car and glanced up at the apartment. He wasnt really reluctant to go there but he also felt like he had to be smart about it for once in his life. Not just run up there and cause a big stir. It didnt take him long and Romeo's words just made him grit his teeth. He was right. Kurtis led the way as they went up. Unlocking the door and stepping in, he could smell blood, but it could be the vials, so he wasnt too alarmed. Stepping into the livingroom, he saw Zaira, frowning a little. Was it weird that he felt guilty too? For having stayed away, lied and said it was related to Lucius being in the hospital. "Hey.. uh. I brought Romeo." he said, gesturing for Romeo to come forward as well. Then he looked at Jeremy who seemed very much asleep or just very high for some reason. "Jeremy's asleep?"
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

Full name : Emanuele Zaira Rojas

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 EmptySun May 01, 2022 4:53 pm

Zaira's eyes darted from Kurtis and to Romeo a couple of times, unsure how to feel about her boyfriend's cousin being in their home right now. Her eyes moved to Jeremy, frowning a little, "huh, I guess?" she replied, but she was acting weird. Paranoid almost. She could feel Romeo look at her and she grit her teeth before she moved to her feet, "what's he doing here?" she was agitated. Had Romeo come here to spy on her? "Since when are you two just hanging out?" Had this been what he had been doing? He had said he had been busy with Lucius, that he was seeing his friends, and yet here was that idiotic cousin of his. Gritting her teeth, her pupils were rather dilated before she stepped away, heading towards the kitchen. She had too much energy in her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Monroe Road-
Jump to: