Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 4:47 pm

He nodded sending him a slight smile of gratitude. While Eden called the front desk, he just snuggled up to him. He felt sleepy, but falling asleep right now wasn't a good idea, besides he didnt think he could sleep with the donor laying dead in the corner. And she would start to smell soon enough, if she wasn't already. Gods he still hated her.
Eden got up, and watching how the seed slowly dripped down the insides of his thighs made him shudder a bit, though he also felt jealous in a way. He loved that feeling. Being so full of Eden's love that standing up was a struggle. "I think you have a very light version of how I usually feel," he shrugged, getting up to take his hand.
Once both of them were cleaned off, Romeo sighed and yawned, stretching his limbs. He could hear the staff in the other room, doing their work, and he didn't really feel the need to go in and look at that. Instead he prepared himself for bed, brushing his teeth, fixing his hair a little and just taking his time. "That dinner you mentioned .. was that with your friends?" He asked, because it dawned on him he had barely asked.  
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 10:07 pm

Eden sighed at the comment but a smile did sneak up on his lips. He liked  the picture that Romeo plabted in this head. Once they had showered and were preparing for bed, Romeo’s question made him look at him before he simply hummed as he was brushing his teeth. He finished up before he would speak. “Yeah. But maybe it was a good idea to wait a day or two. You seem very tired now.” He said, while it would have been nice to introduce the lycan to his friends, he wouldnt have wanted him to be completely exhausted. They had had their fun just the two of them. He had missed that quite a lot. “I wouldnt have doubted how you would have powered through your tiredness just because you’re that stubborn.” He pointed out with a chuckle. But also admiration. He was quite taken aback with how dedicated the lycan could be when it came to certain things.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 8:55 am

"Of course I'm tired .. I could barely sleep on the plane and it wasn't like I felt like sleeping when I finally got here," he pointed out, reaching over to take his hand, entangling their fingers. It was strange how much he could crave the vampyre's cold touch. As if touch alone was enough to soothe all his worries in the world - well it certainly felt that way. "I just hope your friends aren't offended that we needed to reschedule," he was properly raised, and declining a planned dinner to be selfish was a big no-no. However he had barely thought about it when they had been tangled up and indulging in one another. "I don't want their first thought of me to be that of a bratty teen that wants you all to myself," though wasn't that exactly what he was?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 12:59 pm

He chuckled softly at the point and hummed. Yeah, the lycan hadnt really been given time to rest the moment they saw each other. Eden gave his hand a soft squeeze before he listened to hos worries. He had to shake his head before he said anything, leaning in to kiss his cheek. He probably didnt have to point out that Laure had been far worse, having them show up whenever she saw fit. “They wont mind.” He said softly against Romeo’s soft cheek. The addition made him scoff as he smiled against his cheek before leaning away. “You want to save that until they know you better?” He teased him. He listened for a moment, to conclude that they were left alone by the personnel, pulling the lycan with him to bed.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 1:39 pm

"Shush," he muttered, smiling tiredly at the tease before Eden seemed to know the staff was done in the other room. He was pulled with the vampyre to bed, snuggling up to him and hugging himself close. The smell of fresh linen welcome, but he barely realized it as the scent of Eden filled his senses and made his body drowsier than ever. Soon enough he was asleep, only a light snore to give away just how deeply he was sleeping.
He wasn't sure what the time was when he finally did wake up, but the sun was creeping in from the window. A new day was starting and yet he felt his whole body so tired still. Either that or it was because he felt like he had finally gotten a good night's rest.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 3:32 pm

Once they were in bed, Eden felt quite happy that Romeo was just snuggling up to him. He wrapped his arms around him and buried his face in his hair, breathing him in as they laid there. He ended up resting a bit too and it seemed that he had needed that as much as the lycan. To not be apart and away from each other. When Romeo began waking up, Eden did too, sighing deeply as he realized how much hehad truly just missed this feeling. “Goodmorning ny love.” He whispered into his hair, kissing his scalp a few places. It was quite calm and sweet right now.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 3:53 pm

Simply waking up to Eden again, hearing his voice, feeling his breath against his scalp made the lycan very happy. He smiled, opening his eyes slowly, pulling away to look at the man he loved so dearly. "Morning," he muttered, leaning in to steal a few kisses as his body was still trying to wake up. He felt content, relaxed and overall just happy that they had been reunited once more. His hands moved down along the vampyre's side, caressing his body as they were both snuggled up under the duvet. "I feel like I keep stating that I've missed you when it's so obvious," he scoffed, nuzzling their noses together in a cute moment of intimacy that they were actually pretty good at sharing. It was at least one more thing he had missed about being with him. "Next time either of us needs to go out of town, the other better come with," he sighed. He couldn't imagine doing this again.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 6:56 pm

As Romeo leaned away, Eden let their eyes meet, sending him a soft smile before the lycan leaned in to steal a few kisses. Eden’s hand softly pressed him a little closer, though that didnt seem even possible at this point. “I like hearing you say it, so you can keep going.” He said, his voice slightly in teasing but he also meant it seriously.
“At least not a whole week abroad.” He sighed before he leaned in, connecting their lips in a series of small sweet and yet longing kisses. His fingers softly dug into the lycan. “It willprobably be another live donor tonight for the dinner with my friends. Unless you really dont want me to?” Because if that was the case then it was good to know before they even got to that.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 7:57 pm

The kisses were welcomed and reciprocated gladly, feeling how Eden grasped at him made him feel so good. The warning made him hum softly, looking at the vampyres face with a small sigh. "I guess it will be different tonight .. but if they touch you like the other filth I refuse to hold back," he said in all seriousness. Only he was allowed to touch Eden like that. He was his husband to be, not some skanky donor. "And I want to share the donor with you," he added, his eyes vulnerable as the last night's affairs still affected him. He wanted Eden to look at him when he fed, wanted the focus on himself and not anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 8:09 pm

“Dont worry. These donors are different. They wont make you jealous.” He promised, though the lycan was still free to act out if he saw something that he didnt like. The addition surprised Eden a little and he did look at the lycan with searching eyes. “You should also have a regular meal.” He said, because he didnt feel too sure that he would believe that Romeo could just live off blood with his lycan physique. “But we’ll share the donor.” He assured him. That wasnt the issue at all.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 8:17 pm

Romeo just nodded at the worry that Eden expressed. He knew he couldn't survive off of blood alone, he wasn't stupid, but he wanted to be closer to Eden. He wanted to fit in with his friends too. Even if they spoke about the fact that him being a lycan was a good thing, there would always be that droplet of insecurity and shortcomings that filled his mind. However thinking about that now would just make him spiral. "Well if you're insisting I eat, then I want breakfast in bed this morning," he smiled, leaning his head back on his pillow, a slightly bratty smile spreading on his lips as he had a mischievous glimmer in his eyes. He didn't like eating, leadt of all in front of people, but Eden could calm him enough to get something down at least. "Hmm, I'm thinking eggs, toast and a big assortment of fresh fruit .. Juice of course and a big cup of coffee," he smiled as he made his demands.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 9:00 pm

Eden guessed that they would just have to figure something out when they were there. The remark made him chuckle softly, having no objections with that at all. Was it odd that he liked seeing the lycan eat because he knew it was good for him? The vampyre could be nuturing when he had an interest in it. And Romeo’s health was a high priority for Eden. The smile with a slight of bratty undertone intrigued the vampyre. “I will make sure you get that. Is there anything else that you want as well?” He asked, his hand gently moving around the lycan’s skin to feel his warmth. Even if holding him all night had made Eden warmer now, it was like he would never get as warm as the lycan seemed to be.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 9:18 pm

Romeo liked getting his way, but he was also aware that what he asked for was perhaps easy enough to accommodate. He hummed, enjoying the hand that touched his skin in various places, leaving a small trace of longing goosebumps on his skin. "Well .." he said, reaching out to touch the vampyre's face gently, his fingers reaching up in to his hair, lightly pressing against his scalp. "I have a long list of things I want," a sigh leaving his lips as he was considering all his options. He knew that they couldn't stay in bed all day, and yet he found the thought of just having him close to make up for their time apart rather inviting. "I guess I would want to go out and see the city .. Perhaps buy some clothes that might fit for the dinner tonight," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 9:23 am

Eden would have been surprised if the lycan hadnt had some sort of list for his wants and needs, but he didnt mind it. He watched him contemplate, though his eyes did wander down to the moving hand to really see the effect he had on him. How his soft skin gave him the urge to just grab and squeeze the tender flesh. He couldnt describe how or why he got urges like that. He thought it was just love. “Sounds like a plan.” He hummed, agreeing to it rather quick before he moved away for a moment to grab the phone for the reception. Romeo had already said what food he wanted and Eden had no problem remembering all of it. “Dont worry about the price. I do want only the best for my husband.” He told her before thanking her and hanging up. “She said it would be fresh and organic.” He told the lycan as he returned to hold him close once more.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 6:44 pm

Romeo laid back, just reaching out to teasingly touch along Eden's chest as he spoke on the phone. Fuck, hearing him refer to him as his husband turned him on! He wasn't embarrassed by it, far from it, but it surprised him just how little it took. He felt almost like a virgin, everything making him feel almost on edge. Eden hung up, returning to him and wrapped his arms around him. Romeo buried his face in the nape of his neck, kissing and lightly biting him just to feel close to him. He wasn't biting him hard, at least not enough to break the skin, but hopefully a few indents in the otherwise perfect skin. "It sounds nice," he just said, humming as he felt more occupied with his neck than really caring about eating. He had some time before it would be ready anyways. Pulling away, he lifted a hand up, touching along the small dents, sighing to himself at the sight of them. "Yesterday .. we spoke about us marking one another when we get married for real," he said, wanting to have the conversation now that both of them had rested. "What do you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 7:35 pm

He hadnt expected to be bitten all over, which wasnt really a problem. He groaned softly as the lycan seemed to leave small marks all over. The comment made Eden scoff, but he didnt interrupt Romeo’s current focus. He looked at the lycan as he pulled away to feel the fingers on the dents that were left on his skin. The mention of the marks made Eden narrow his eyes slightly. But a small smirk spread on his lips. He shrugged at the question. “I dont know. You’ve already marked me once.” He said, looking down at the R that would forever sit under his skin… at least if it would be left alone. “How would lycans mark each other?” He asked, out of curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 7:52 pm

Romeo's eyes went to the neatly carved R that he felt a rush of pride from seeing. He knew that they belonged to one another, but seeing this always brought a certain feeling with it. The question however made him frown, blushing lightly as he looked down. Eden rightfully didn't know a lot of the lycan customs, but he always seemed to ask about the very intimate ones. Romeo would share it, it was perhaps just ingrained in him that it wasn't something you talked about as much. "Usually it's very intense .. Animalistic .. Or so I've heard," he couldn't say he had ever tried it. But he knew it was different from just biting during sex. "When we choose a mate there's a bunch of rules that must be followed and some stuff that needs to be set in place even before the wedding happens," he said, just looking at the R, wondering if saying this out loud would even be as weird as he was hyping it up to be. "One of them being mixing blood from the two who are to marry," he said, scoffing softly, "but we've sorta been through that already."
He fell silent for a while, still a little hung up on all of the things that had happened from their blood mixing to Eden getting sick from it. "Then there's a gift exchange; Each person makes something that will be a symbol for the other to remember them by and to remind them of their mutual commitment to the other." It was different from rings, he explained, as the gifts were often hand made and meant to be kept close by at all times. "The bite itself usually happens on the night of the wedding .. It's very personal, so usually it's only the two there," he said, looking up at Eden. "Then the full name is carved in to the other person's skin, curved so it will follow the bite .. And once biting down, if the name is within the teeth marks it means it will be a long and happy marriage," was it strange that he was explaining this to his husband when he had always imagined the other person knowing fully well what was about to happen. "The bite is very different .. Because in choosing our mate, our saliva - I don't know how to say this without sounding gross - but it changes in a way where basically it will burn the skin of the one we're biting so it may never heal," though he wasn't sure if it was even going to work on a vampyre.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2022 8:33 pm

He hummed softly at the answer. It seemed quite reasonable but Eden did doubt that they would be able to follow it completely. The mention of mixing blood made Eden scoff but he wouldnt say that it had been quite voluntary from either. He was however quite aware on how Romeo acted after mentioning the infection; mostly because the lycan had expressed guilt over it before.
If Romeo would have stopped it at that, then Eden would have accepted it. Of course it wouldnt soothe his curiousity but he wouldnt force the lycan to speak about it. He just quietly listened as Romeo went on to explain, nodding and thinking it through. It would be hard for them to bite each other. He gently touched the lycan’s face, looking at him before he leaned down to kiss his nose. “I guess it wont work the same on vampyres.” He had to admit. He thought about it once more before he looked at Romeo. “And what do you want. For our wedding?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 4:50 am

"I don't think any lycan has ever tried it with a vampyre," he argued, but he wasn't trying to convince him to do it. They were an unusual couple, they didn't need to adhere to old traditions. Besides Romeo was almost certain that his family would never come to accept his choices, let allone be at his wedding if they got an invitation. The question posed was reasonable enough, but he felt like he had too many ideas to settle on one thing. He wanted it to be perfect and yet also embrace mistakes. "I don't even know anymore," he admitted. This was going to be their day and yet he felt like there was so many options. He snuggled up to Eden, hiding his face away in frustration as he took the time to calm down from all the thoughts in his head.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 10:39 am

No they definitely was an odd couple. Even Eden could see that. And yet he wouldnt have it differently. Though Eden had to admit that the urge was there. To be claimed by Romeo in the way he had been taught. Would there be a stronger claim? And yet all of it still came down to what Romeo wanted. What the lycan saw fit was what really mattered. But he could tell that the lycan was a bit frustrated even before he hid away. Eden squeezed him softly, letting him know he was there. “I didnt mean to frustrate you.” He sighed, kissing the lycan’s head, rubbing his shoulder with his palm. “We’ll figure it out when the time is appropiate.” He added. It wasnt something they has to settle on now. “Look at me. You’ve been away for for too long to be hiding away.” He urged him and if the lycan moved, Eden would look at him with loving eyes, touching his face.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 6:10 pm

He appreciated Eden's way of comforting him. It felt good to just lay there for a little while, being held and caressed. The plea made him pull away from his chest, looking at those loving eyes that he cared so much for. How the green and blue colors mixed so effortlessly, and were so recognizable to him that he was certain he could identify Eden merely by his eyes. "I don't want to get up yet," he just said. He knew that outside was a world of adventure awaiting for them, but he needed just a bit more time just alone with the man he loved. He knew that breakfast was on the way, so Eden would have that part of his mortal upkeep handled. Now he really just needed comfort and closeness. He guided Eden's hand to his cheek where the faint scratch marks were still visible to him. "I don't know how we are to handle Kareema," he said quite honestly. He was still very hurt from everything she had said and done. But he also knew how important that vampyress was to Josette.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 7:35 pm

When Romeo looked at him, he felt more at ease. The confession made him hum softly. They didnt have to get up. Eden didnt care what they did, as long as they were together. And it wasnt like they were in a hurry for anything. The food would arrive at some point but till then, they could relax. Romeo’s guiding hand lead his to the hurt cheek and he carefully inspected the scratch marks. He wouldnt forgive Kareema for those. He knew as much. He ran his finger along one of the lines, wishing he could just peel it off. He knew how Romeo hated to be hurt. “Well, she left, didnt she? So for now, we’ll do nothing.” He said rather calm. He didnt want to stir up things, even if the urge was there. Because how else would she learn? But maybe it was just better to wait. “She will not be welcome in our home when we move. But I cant make decisions for the mansion.” He sighed. Or he could, but it would probably affect Josette way more than Kareema would care.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 7:45 pm

Feeling the fingers inspect his skin was making him feel a little nervous. The biggest concern stemming from the fact he was afraid of Eden not liking him anymore because his cheek looked like this. Of course it was a silly thing to think about, but it also felt like a true fear for the lycan. He nodded, liking the sound of Eden making it clear that Kareema would not be allowed to enter the home the two of them would share alone. He needed to hear that. A soft smile crept up on his lips, "tell me more about this home .. What do you have in mind?" because Eden seemed to be used to a mansion with staff and everything to watch after them. But Romeo wanted a home, not a mansion with staff to do their every bidding. Cooking for him was therapeutic, and fact of the matter was he still struggled a lot with food. So having staff around to cook for him wasn't really optimal in his eyes. "I mean, would you like a house? Or an apartment? I can't imagine you wanting to just live in another mansion," he chuckled, though perhaps Eden had gotten stuck in his ways.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2022 9:02 pm

The smile made Eden smile too, the urge making him chuckle softly. “What I have in mind for our home?” He repeated as he seemed to think it through real good. He was quite enjoying life as it was now, but it wasnt hard to tell that Romeo wasnt as enthusiastic about it. The options were simple but Eden wasnt sure he could settle. “Well, an apartment could be an option. Though I imagine we’d be the terribly noisy neighbours.” He chuckled, a small smirk spreading on his lips at the mere thought. And yet he wasnt that concerned with noise. “I guess living in the city would be new and refreshing.” He hummed. A house felt more for settling down and he wasnt sure how the lycan would feel about that just yet. “Maybe something completely new. Apartment, a big one of course. But no staff or anything to make us feel like we’re being catered to every moment. Just us and the love we share.” He spoke like he was imagining it, closing his eyes to smile a little at the pictures in his mind. Yeah, it did seem dreamy and just what they needed. “I would want a maid once in a while. I dont want to bother with cleaning, except for the messes you make.” He opened his eyes to look at the lycan with a teasing smile.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 9:11 am

Was it weird that they always seemed to talk about their dreams for the near future? It wasn't like it was unattainable for them, and yet it felt almost like a fantasy too. Perhaps because being with Eden felt like a dream come true. He was everything that he wanted, all that he lusted for and the only person he could truly crave. And it was mind-blowing to him that he actually got to be with him. An apartment sounded nice. He could imagine them being loud neighbors, but then again would that really be so bad? They weren't throwing parties left and right, just indulging in their desires. Even the neighbors would have to understand that.
He feinted being surprised by what Eden said about a maid, chuckling as his expression quickly softened up, giving him a light push, though not to move him away. "I'm not that messy," he argued, looking in to Eden's eyes, "besides it's easy for an immortal to call a mortal messy when you don't have to worry about dishes or cleaning toilets." Romeo loved that Eden wanted a maid, so he wasn't going to disagree on that. It at least would help with keeping everything dust free and such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Monroe Road-
Jump to: