Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 12:33 pm

"I think the answer is already decided," he said in a small hum, licking the vampyre's lips, just needing a bit of closeness with him. He loved him so much that it felt like it hurt a little bit. "If we get another donor, I might get more jealous," he hummed, and that would seal the fate of the poor seraph. It was strange how Eden just pulled this out of him. He didn't see himself as ruthless or evil, though some would beg to differ. He kissed him, moaning softly as he felt rather aroused by the hand that was exploring his skin, "Get it over with so I can have you for myself."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 12:47 pm

Yeah, it was already decided, Eden imagined it had been the moment Romeo got angry with the girl. He let him lick his lips, returning it softly with gentle licks. “The last thing I want is to make you jealous.” He assured him. He ran his hands up to touch his chest, just to drag them down, scraping his nails down his skin, probably leaving red marks. The command made him nod before he took one hand off the lycan to grab around the girl’s wrist. Lifting it to his lips, he used his teeth to really tear into her. He made sure to drink her blood, though he was a little messy with it. When he felt satisfied, he threw her hand back at her, moving up to greet the lycan’s lips eagerly. He didnt care to check if she was fine or not, he was pretty sure she wouldnt be. His skin would be warm to the touch, with a more colourful hue under his skin. If Romeo wondered what he would look like as a living being, now was a pretty good way to determine it.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 12:56 pm

Seeing him finish her off made him feel a bit aroused, but as he felt the vampyre's lips it was clear just how turned on it made him. His skin was warm to the touch, and he wondered if Eden could blush now. It felt like they were devouring one another's lips as he pulled away, gasping for air, "I want you," he muttered in a needy tone. He was still sore, and Eden knew that, but as he would try to object he shook his head, looking more seriously at him, "let me try having you." They had discussed that topic before, but Romeo had never felt ready to take on Eden like that. However he felt a bit more brave now, the jealousy probably having aided in that fact. He moved his kisses down to the vampyre's neck, scraping his skin with his teeth. It was up to him if he wanted to try too.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 1:03 pm

Romeo pulled away and Eden frowned lightly at the mutter. He was ready to object but it seemed that the lycan had other plans. It surprised Eden when he said it and it showed on his expression. Though, could he really deny the lycan when he asked for something? “Alright.” He said, getting up to pull the lycan with him to bed. It was still stained in blood and other things under the duvet, but Eden wasnt taking him there either. He put him on the bed before he moved to sit on his lap, connecting their lips. He grabbed at his oversized shirt, pulling lightly at it.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 1:10 pm

Romeo felt that this was a little daunting, following Eden's lead, eventually sitting down as he was moved. Feeling the vampyre on top of him made him groan softly, their lips connecting in a needy kiss. The pull at his shirt made him react, albeit a little slowly. Pulling it off, the red claw marks that Eden had planted on him not long ago was visible going down his chest to his stomach. He returned the favor, helping him out of his shirt, exposing the skin that looked so vibrant now because of the fresh blood in his system. "Is it too weird?" he asked, feeling nervous because he wanted to do this right. And if Eden wasn't into it, then what was the point?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 3:21 pm

Seeing the claw marks over his beautiful skin was turning him on. Eden let him help him out of his shirt, sending him a soft smile as he lifted a hand to grab the lycan’s, just to press it to his now warm chest. He shook his head at the question. “It’s not. When we make love, it doesnt matter to me how. I just want you.” He said hoping the lycan would understand. Sure, Eden preferred to be dominant but he could also not be when it was about the intimacy he could share with the man he loved. “You could never be too weird with me.” He assured him, lifting his hands to cup his face and connect their lips.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 3:41 pm

Feeling Eden this warmed up was a new sensation entirely, but he still felt the man he loved beneath that heat. His breath shuddered, nodding at the assurance that it wasn't too weird. It felt a little weird, but perhaps that was because it was so new. He returned the kiss a little eagerly, his hands moving down, opening the vampyre's pants to make it easier for him to stick his hands in between the fabric and his skin. His fingertips pressed against his butt, he pulled him closer, feeling their chests touch had to be his favorite thing in the whole world. He moved his kisses down along his chest, scraping his teeth against the skin, seeing red mark appear and it was just turning him on more. Spreading him lightly, his finger started to tease Eden's entrance. He hadn't really given too much attention to that spot before, but he moaned softly, feeling just how perfect that part of him also was.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 3:54 pm

The warm blood was doing something to Eden as well, it was odd to feel all warm fuzzy and longing at the same time. He imagined that this was what mortals felt like all the time. At least he hoped that Romeo felt this good every time. His pants were opened and he felt the exploring hands wander under his pants. He kept kissing him until Romeo moved the kisses down, to which Eden sighed in content. “All I want is you.” He emphasized as he felt it was important. He felt Romeo spread him apart, wrapping his arms around his neck before the finger made him groan a little surprised. He had let Romeo touch him before, only once. But in all their escapades, it was hard to remember everything in one moment. “Have you done it before?” He asked, kissing the lycan’s face, to moan against his skin at the teasing finger.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 4:42 pm

He gasped softly, feeling the surprise from Eden, but he didn't seem to want him to stop either. The moans confirmed it as he was struggling a bit to remember how to breathe. "No," he confessed. He had only ever been the top with women, but he had never really truly enjoyed that. They had only been for the sake of release. This was different, and he felt nervous to even try it out. He felt so soft down there, so inviting, and Romeo couldn't remember ever feeling that way about anyone besides Eden. "Tell me what you like," he whispered, wanting this to be good. He was rather perfectionistic, and he was not going to let his lack of experience get him down.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 5:20 pm

He hummed softly at his confession though he wouldnt say that the lycan had to be nervous about it. “We’ll find out what we both like.” He answered the whisper because frankly he couldnt quite tell yet. It was an odd feeling but he eventually admitted that he liked when the lycan drew small circles around him. Eden couldnt help but tend to the lycan’s neck in the meantime, nibbling softly but also picking it up a notch to create a fair few bruises here and there with his lips and teeth. He could never bite Romeo but he could do other things instead. “Try and press your finger inside.” He whispered by his ear and if the lycan did, he would moan softly. It was a new feeling but it wasnt horrible. “Slowly in and out, just your fingertip.” He guided him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 5:26 pm

It was a lot of faith and trust they put in one another, trying out a new thing that potentially could turn out horrible. But Romeo trusted his guidance, moaning as his neck was taken care of, the bruises he would treasure with pride he was sure of it. The whisper made him hum softly, doing exactly that, finding a nice and sweet tempo that both of them seemed comfortable with. "You feel really good," he muttered in a sweet moan, lifting his head to look at Eden before meeting his lips in a tender kiss. It was clear he was doing his best, and he was actually rather turned on by the prospect of doing this. "Have you done this before?" he asked, wondering if this was something of a first for both of them, though he doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 5:51 pm

“I’m glad you say that.” He said with a smile as he returned the lycan’s look before their lips met again. It was rather cute how the lycan was trying to do his best when Eden just wanted him. The question made him frown a little as he didnt quite like to think of it. “Not with the man I loved.” He just said to put it simple. He leaned down to connect their lips again, licking the lycan’s to make out with him, moaning if Romeo was still feeling him up.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 6:01 pm

The way Eden said it actually made him feel really good. It wasn't shying away from the vampyre's experience, but it was instead drawing attention to the fact that this was their first time doing this. That this was for them. The lips that greeted him seemed more eager, and Romeo didn't mind it at all, greeting his tongue with his own, moaning as he kept up fingering him. He wasn't being rough, though the curiosity did evolve, slowly pushing further in but not adding another finger. He wanted lube for that. Good that his fingers were long and slender. He moaned, panting as he felt rather turned on, "let's get out of this clothes," he muttered softly, slowing down his slow penetration. Eventually he pulled his finger out, feeling his body shudder as he could only imagine what it would feel once he was actually inside of him.
If Eden got off, Romeo would help him with the pants and underwear, caressing as much of his body he could reach before getting out of his shorts as well, showing just how turned on he was in the moment. He chuckled softly, almost surprised at his own reaction. "Lay down for me .. I wanna try something," he said, feeling his cheeks burn a bit from the heat of it all.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 7:15 pm

The trust that Eden had in Romeo was not to be mistaken by, he just fully relaxed as he sat here in his lap and let the lycan finger him. He couldnt imagine anyone else be allowed to even put their hand near him in the manner Romeo was right now. He agreed with the mutter and grit his teeth as the lycan pulled out. Getting off he let Romeo help him with his pants, tossing them to the side. He couldnt help but look as Romeo undressed too, humming softly at the sight. “That’s hot.” He sighed, reaching down to touch his length. Romeo told him to lay down so he did, wanting to lay exactly how the lycan wanted him to. “What do you have in mind? Or am I about to find out?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 7:24 pm

Gritting his teeth slightly at the touch he was happy that Eden did as he asked him to. He was rather nervous still, but he wanted to take the opportunity to do things that he hadn't tried before. "Please just trust me," he said, crawling up to hover over him. He gave his lips a soft peck, licking his lips teasingly before moving his kisses down the vampyre's still tempered body. He reached his length in no time, licking along his shaft, sucking gently at the tip as he reached it. But he didn't stay there long, looking up at Eden, merely to see if this was alright, sucking a few kisses against his skin until he reached his entrance. Sticking his tongue out, he licked along the soft small folds, moaning as this was definitely a feeling he liked a lot. His hand moved up, grabbing around Eden's cock, stroking in in rhythm with how he was slowly eating him out.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 8:37 pm

“I trust you more than anyone in this world.” Eden argued in all honesty. They kissed but then the kisses moved down and Eden watched him while his body reacted, tensing every muscle that got to feel the lycan’s lips. He groaned as the lycan touched his length, moaning as Romeo put him in his mouth. It was completely fine with Eden that Romeo was doing this to him, and yet it surprised him a little as the lycan moved down. He felt the kisses again, but if the lycan was trying to get him to relax, then he would already find that Eden was fully relaxed for him. He groaned as he felt the tongue on his hole, gritting his teeth a little as it definitely felt better than a finger when it was so warm and slippery, but Romeo’s hand grabbing around his hard length got the vampyre to really moan. “You’re really not holding back…” he muttered but he also loved it. It felt heavenly.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptyWed May 25, 2022 9:13 pm

Why would he be holding back? It made no sense, because all he really wanted was to be with Eden. If he went around holding back then they wouldn't get to try out new things like these. Romeo tried moving his tongue in different ways, flatten it, tensing it, testing out what made Eden moan louder and what wasn't as well received. He moaned softly, panting a little as the scent of him from down here was immense. Carefully he took things a little further, pressing his tongue in his hole, groaning at the feeling, wishing he had a longer tongue, but alas it was not how it was meant to be. He pulled away, gasping softly at the intense feeling he got from it, feeling his mind a little foggy.
"T-th-e l-lu-be," he stammered, smiling at Eden if he handed it to him. He placed a bit on his fingers, adding some to his entrance as well just for safe measure. Starting with one finger, he just slowly eased it in, and once he felt he had a good feeling for it, he took Eden's length in his mouth. Penetrating him with his finger felt rather euphoric in it of itself, and he wondered if that was how Eden felt about him. Fingering him in a nice pace, he slowly added another finger, pressing it in and out of him in a gentle but firm movement, just loosening him up. He was basically working off of what Eden had done to him in the past, or rather what it had felt like he had been doing. His head bopping, swallowing his length and gagging from time to time, it was clear he was committed to the vampyre's pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptyThu May 26, 2022 2:25 am

He did seem to like any circular motion that Romeo did more than the rest, at least it made him moan louder. The tongue spreading him open made him groan and he lifted himself up on his elbows to look at the lycan. “Are you sure you havent tried this before?” He asked, smiling a little. He was impressed. Not that he was really that experienced in recieving, but this felt alright.
Romeo asked for the lube and Eden reached to get it for him, handing him the bottle. He watched him lube up his finger before he felt the bit of lube at his entrance. He exhaled deeply, keeping himself relaxed for him. It was quite easy to tell that Romeo was into it, so so was Eden. “Is it good?” He asked between moans, letting his head fall back as he enjoyed it, especially as Romeo took his cock back in his mouth. Now Eden really liked that. Especially hearing the small gags from his mouth. But then it was like Romeo hit something that felt really good, making Eden lift his head as his whole body tensed. “Fuck.. do that again.” He told him, a little seriously as it was a new and rather good feeling.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptyThu May 26, 2022 7:56 am

"I haven't," he replied in all earnestness, looking up at him with a smiled on his face, "but you've done it to me, and don't pretend like porn doesn't exist .. Guess I'm just a fast learner." Was he being a little smug about it? Yeah, but it was only because he felt so proud to produce such sounds from the vampyre.
Bopping his head all he could let out was a small guttural sound to reply positively to Eden's question. He wanted the vampyre to feel good, wanted him to let loose a little and just give up on some of his control. That was when he hit something, a place he had been searching for in fact, releasing his member, to focus on finding it once more. And as he did, he wasted no time in curling his fingers just right to hit that spot over and over. "Cazzo, mio Eden, you look so hot," he swore under his breath, humming sweetly as he kissed around the base of his shaft, sucking lightly on his skin. When he could feel Eden was on edge, he took his cock back in between his lips, finding a rhythm to match his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptyFri May 27, 2022 3:22 pm

The pleasure definitely felt different, as it came from a different spot in his body. Romeo’s mouth made sure to also remind him of how it usually was, so he wasnt completely opposed to this new feeling. Romeo made sure to tease him just right with his fingers and it actually didnt take that long to put him on edge. When Romeo took him back into his mouth, he reached down and grabbed his hair, trying to hold back and yet he couldnt. The climax quickly rolled over him and it felt intense on a different level. He cursed and swore at the immense feeling. Like his body was just buzzing and sizzling, his mind completely flodded with euphoria, his body tensing as he released his seed into the lycan’s mouth. He felt almost electric and it was almost hard for him to believe that it could have ever felt so good for him and yet it did. He was panting lightly for air, reaching down to pull at the lycan, have him come up and kiss him right in this moment. “How do you want me?” He asked breathlessly against his lips, looking at him with longing eyes. He wanted to see where this could lead. If it was something the both of them would enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptySun May 29, 2022 11:19 am

He barely got to swallow the seed that exploded in his mouth before Eden pulled him up. He wrapped his arms around him, indulging in his lips for a good moment before the question brought him back to reality. He hesitated a bit, considering his options, but frankly he just wanted to feel their chests press together. He was a sucker for that feeling. "Just like this," he muttered softly, his heart in his chest going crazy. Gasping a bit for air he reached over to grab the lube, moving up to sit on his knees. Shaking a little bit from the nervous feeling of wanting to please him, he managed to spill some lube, muttering a soft swearword. He felt like such a teenager. But then again, this was his first time trying this. Adding more lube to Eden's entrance, he just took a second to admire him like this, touching his thigh, grasping softly at it.
Moving closer, he placed himself at Eden's hole, gasping once more as his breath almost hiccupped. "I love you," he said, looking at the vampyre with vulnerable eyes before inserting himself. The sensation made his muscles tense up, feeling how tight it was around his member and yet he wasn't moving fast. He needed to take his time, not only for Eden's sake but for his own. It was quite overwhelming, leaning down he kissed along the vampyre's sternum, his breath shuddering in delight as he groaned and moaned. He wasn't even that far in yet! And even so it felt immensely pleasurable. "Is this ok?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptySun May 29, 2022 2:11 pm

It wasnt really not obvious that the lycan was nervous about this. But it felt all within right for him to feel that way. He hummed at the mutter and watched as Romeo went for the lube. He looked quite cute like this. “It will be alright. No need to rush.” He said, not feeling nervous at all. Then again, why would he? Either way he would get what he wanted and that was to be with the lycan.
He grit his teeth a little as the lube was applied, sighing as he maybe was already anticipating what this would feel like? It had to be good. It could only be good with Romeo. The lycan positioned himself and Eden just smiled softly at him. The soft words along with him pushing in made Eden tense up for a second before he relaxed again, groaning at the new feeling. It definitely felt like much more than just a couple of fingers but it couldnt hurt him. Or it could, but Romeo going as slow as he did, made it easy to adjust. He looked at the lycan kiss him, the sight making his mouth fall open just a little. Did Romeo have any angles where he wouldnt look completely breathtaking? Eden wouldnt think so. He tried to keep himself fully relaxed, just to make the whole ordeal easier for yhe lycan, though seeing Romeo enjoy it would be what Eden got off on the most, most probably. “Yeah, it’s okay baby.” He assured him in a soft whisper.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptySun May 29, 2022 2:23 pm

Romeo nodded at the assurance, he was just scared of doing something that might hurt him or perhaps worse something he wouldn't like. His shoulders were trembling a bit, the feelings that rushed through him as he moved carefully inch by inch until all of him was inside were almost unbelievable. His breath hiccupping, his cheeks flushed red as he fought to keep his eyes open and on the vampyre he was with. He was still shaking a little, still nervous and yet clearly enjoying feeling him like this. He didn't think he would prefer this in the future just yet, but he only truly wanted to be with Eden. And if he liked this, then it would all be worth it. Moving down to lay closer to him, Eden would be able to clearly feel the shivers going through his body, how his heart was beating too fast for him to really hear anything.
Once he felt ready he slowly started to rock his hips, the feeling making his jaw drop as he felt so lost in the feeling of being connected this way. "You feel so good," gritting his teeth as he tried focusing on a steady rhythm. Not only that, he wanted to find the spot that had made Eden curse and tip over. "Ah .. Cazzo .. Eden," he moaned, hiding his face away in to his chest as he kept rocking his hips. He felt too vulnerable right now, he just wanted to hear Eden enjoy this too. Could he do more? He was almost terrified of moving too fast or too slow, and he felt so shaky to keep a consistent rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptySun May 29, 2022 3:03 pm

It was maybe a little distracting that the lycan was shaking and trembling, but it didnt take away from the moment itself. Eden used his hands to softly caress his body, at least while they werent pressed together. His teeth were still slightly gritted and his moans soft as he was also still quite adjusting to the feeling. When Romeo was all the way inside, he greeted him in his arms, feeling how he was shivering. Without saying anything, he just brushed his hands down his back in soft caring motions. He had quite anticipated that this would be more for Romeo than him. And yet the lycan began rocking his hips, pulling and pressing his hard length into the vampyre. Eden gripped around his shoulder and tensed up a little, the words that Romeo said made his stomach turn in delight. Romeo was really enjoying this. It was quite easy to tell. Eden felt quite enamored with him in this moment.
Was he cruel? That he kind of thought that he wouldnt possibly come to like this? Romeo hid away and he placed a free hand on his head just to let him know that he was safe. And then the lycan hit that same spot that he had hit with his fingers, only now, it wasnt just some slender fingertips brushing over it? Eden almost forgot to moan, but his body showed clear signs of pleasure, and Romeo would be able to feel it so clearly too. If the lycan began searching for the spot, he’d find it again, this time it made Eden tense up a lot more, to create a friction that seemed to only fuel his pleasure if the lycan pulled out to thrust in again. “Fuck…” he swore, blinking a few times. He laid here at the lycan’s mercy. Would he go easy on him? A part of Eden hoped not. But the other part that loved control and to be dominant was fighting it.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 EmptySun May 29, 2022 3:33 pm

When he found the spot it was like his body fully registered that it was a place where Eden felt pleasure. Lifting his head from his chest to look at him with half-lidded eyes, he focused on hitting that spot over and over, groaning and moaning as he felt quite the pleasure both first and second hand. "Wrap your legs around my waist," he muttered, panting softly as it felt so good, and if Eden did as he asked of him he would get to hit the right angle over and over. He didn't want to cum, not yet anyways, but he could feel himself edging closer. He leaned down, pressing his lips to Eden's, biting down on his lower lip to make the vampyre bleed, continuing the heated kiss where they exchanged saliva and the blood. He picked up the tempo as well, pulling all the way out before burying himself as deep as he could reach within him. The best part was perhaps when he felt something cold within the vampyre, meaning that he had reached further and touching more of him. His hand moved down, grabbing around Eden's length, jerking him to the rhythm of his thrusts. "I'm close," he complained against his lips, moaning as it was quite overstimulating for him, his member twitching, but he was holding back. He wanted to feel what it was like to feel the vampyre climax around him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?
Page 15 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Monroe Road-
Jump to: