Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptySun May 01, 2022 4:53 pm

Romeo wasn't sure he appreciated the stare-down, but he could smell the fresh blood on her breath. And it wasn't how Eden smelled after a vial or two. No this was fresh, her breath almost warmed by it. His eyes went to Jeremy on the couch, noticing the arm sticking out, frowning as he could see the wrist covered up. As Zaira went to the kitchen Romeo stepped closer to the nephilim, checking his pulse and finding that he was alive, but he could also feel how high he was. Removing his hands as to not get affected himself, he nodded to Kurtis. She had been drinking from him.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptySun May 01, 2022 5:05 pm

"He's here to keep me in check." Kurtis just said truthfully because what lie would she believe? What lie would help what was going on right now? The second question made him frown a little, because Zaira seemed weird. Paranoid and nothing like herself. She left and he looked towards the kitchen where she had gone, wanting to not believe that this was what it looked like. But Romeo checked Jeremy and Kurtis saw the bloody wrist. Gritting his teeth he said nothing but just went directly to the kitchen to confront her. "What the fuck Zaira?!" he asked, grabbing her to turn her so she would face him if she werent already. "Is this what you've been doing all this time? Tapping Jeremy as soon as I leave? What is he a fucking bloodbag to you now? What the fuck is going on!"
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

Full name : Emanuele Zaira Rojas

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptySun May 01, 2022 5:14 pm

Romeo stayed behind with Jeremy, though he was not further away than Kurtis would be able to sense he was there.

Zaira was grabbed and turned around, her eyes wide as she looked at Kurtis. Was it safe to say that she was in denial? "He was just helping me out; It's nothing serious," she tried to defend herself, pulling her arm away from him, but his grip was too strong. He was angry, and she didn't need to feel the emotions of him to know that. It was visible in his face. And she felt guilty. Guilty that it had come to this and yet so unable to let go of this addiction. "The vials weren't working," that was a half lie. They would've been working if she hadn't been so careful about drinking them.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptySun May 01, 2022 5:30 pm

“Nothing serious?” Kurtis repeated, not letting her break free. He could feel the guilt quite alright, how it was slowly crawling forward underneath the haze and everything else she felt, mostly because he had the same guilt to some extent.  The vials werent working? “It was quality blood from a vampyre family, they are working!” He pointed out, letting go before her emotions would overwhelm him. Not like his anger wasnt already as he realized she had admitted that she was biting Jeremy. Gritting his teeth he grabbed one of the open cupboards before just slamming it, getting some of the aggression out before he’d flip shit for real. “You went behind my back! You’re tapping your best friend? What the fuck is wrong with you! Cant you see the fucking problem?!” He asked or rather lashed out.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptySun May 01, 2022 5:36 pm

Where he had held her, her arm felt sore, and she was sure she would get a bruise there. Luckily for her it would perhaps disappear sooner than if she had been merely human. She was shaking a little, stepping back as he slammed the cupboard. She hadn't seen him this angry before, and with all her senses going crazy she felt scared. Her eyes started to well up as he started yelling again, and she shook her head, still in denial. "He wanted me to!" she finally blurted out, tears rolling down her face that she tried drying off with her hands but there always appeared new ones once the previous had been wiped off. "And it feels so much better than those stinking vials! Do you think I asked for this!? You think I wanted to be this bloodsucking monster!?" she was screaming now, tears still rolling down her face before she shook her head backing away from him if he tried to reach for her. She was scared he would hurt her in his anger.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2022 6:31 pm

Kurtis was and always would be a hothead and even if he grabbed and squeezed her a little harder than intended, he would never raise a fist to her or ever do something on purpose to hurt her. And yet she had pissed him off so bad that he was losing his senses. “He wanted you to?!” He just repeated like that was the dumbest shit he had ever heard. “My fucking bad, that makes it completely fucking okay then, fuck off!” He spat in sarcastic anger. She mentioned the vials and he was grinding his teeth in anger now as she tried to blame it on it not being her fault. He did step closer and as she moved back, he decided to just grab the nearest thing and hurl it to the wall, which was some water jug made of glass. He stopped with his hands on the counter, shaking his head. Clenching his hands to fists he slammed them down on the table, not caring what he broke, even if it was his own hands. Gods, he was so sick of this shit. “Wake the fuck up Zaira! Yeah, you didnt fucking ask for this, but you cant keep acting like it isnt over and done? You cant go back to being the way you were! Fucking… adapt already for fucks sake!” The last words made him so angry that he just went into the livingroom where Jeremy and Romeo would be. “Jeremy get the fuck up and get the fuck out.” He demanded, pulling the nephilim on his feet. Jeremy seemed to become more aware and angry with Kurtis.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2022 7:01 pm

Zaira was just crying, shaking as Kurtis hurled the jug across the room, hitting the wall next to her, glass splinters falling in to her hair. She was shaking now, and as he yelled at her to just adapt she fell to her knees. He left her and she was just sitting in the pile of glass and water.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2022 7:02 pm

Romeo wanted to say or do something, but when he heard the glass breaking he went out in to the kitchen. Seeing Zaira sit on the floor he frowned, looking to Kurtis as he passed by to go in and yell at the nephilim. "Kurtis!" he yelled, following him, grabbing on to his shoulder, "that's enough." He knew that anger way too well. He knew how it clouded your mind and made you think it was all the right choices you made. Fuck, "get out of here, alright," if he couldn't behave, then he had to go. He went back out in to the kitchen where Zaira was sitting crumbled up in the pieces of glass, still crying silently as she felt so helpless. Romeo didn't want to scare her, but he also couldn't leave her here. She needed help but when he tried to get near she shied away from him, telling him to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2022 7:26 pm

Kurtis wouldnt quite listen to reason but it wasnt like he was ignoring Romeo either. He at least contemplated not raising a fist to hit Jeremy and the grab just sort of reminded him that he wasnt completely alone. He heard the command but fuck how he just didnt want to go when he felt like he was the one hurting the most in all this. He pushed Jeremy back on the couch and just grunted angrily. "Fuck this. Fuck all of it! I'm done." he hissed, moving over to the closet he shared with Zaira, just pulling out a hoodie that he put on before he slammed the door, so hard that the mechanism to close it broke and it slowly fell open. And then he left the apartment.

Jeremy just sat on the couch a little speechless and still quite high to really process what had just happened right then and there.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2022 7:40 pm

Romeo sighed, hearing how Kurtis just left, but perhaps it was for the better. He leaned against the door to the kitchen, looking at Zaira who was still sitting on the floor crying her eyes out but refusing to be touched. And then there was the nephilim. Shit, this wasn't going to be easy. So he opted to do something that he thought would be in Eden's interest; Calling up a professional who could help in this mess. Romeo was not cut out to help with addiction in any way, but Zaira needed help.
As for Jeremy he wasn't sure, that guy wasn't really a part of his problem, but Zaira would probably kill him if he didn't help him as well. It didn't take long for a car to pull up, restraining Zaira and Jeremy, taking them to a facility.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2022 7:55 pm

Kurtis stood outside for a moment, just considering where to go, but in the end he ended up just going in a random direction, not caring where it lead to. Some time passed and eventually he sent Romeo a ping of his location, as a sort of meet me here, without any further explanation. But by the looks of it, it seemed to be a bar. Not in a good place either. But did that matter? Maybe a little. Or not at all. Kurtis wasnt in a position to be using his designated two braincells. He just sat in the barstool, a cigarette in the side of his mouth and a strong drink in one hand. He had told the bartender to leave the bottle. It tasted like piss but at least it burned nicely.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2022 8:22 pm

In true Parish fashion, Romeo made sure that the troubles here was taken care of before the message from Kurtis ticked in. He breathed out in a sigh, seeing the location it wasn't that much of a surprise. He opted to go see him, because what choice did he really have?
Arriving at the bar he looked around, wrinkling his nose a bit before he spotted him up at the bar desk. The bottle looked cheap. "So ... The doctor said she would be admitted to a facility a few hours out of town .. The nephilim won't have too bad of withdrawals, but he's been taken home to sleep it off," he said, sitting down beside him as he sighed, shaking his head a little. He wasn't opposed to drinking, but getting drunk right now wasn't something on his agenda. "What are your plans now?"
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2022 8:29 pm

Kurtis didnt seem to interested in hearing about Zaira, but he let Romeo speak regardless. The question had him scoff before he pushed the bottle towards his cousin. "Drink with me. And maybe I'll let you know halfway through the bottle." he said, taking his own glass before he took a long sip. His tolerance and metabolism would be a bit of a hindrance in getting wasted, but he could at try or throw up trying. If Romeo objected, Kurtis would frown at him. "Stop being such a grown up. Drink like the stupid teenager you are." he said, not taking no for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2022 8:35 pm

"You can't peer pressure me into getting wasted with you," he sighed, ordering a club soda by the bartender. He shook his head a little, "I don't know why you have the need to hurt yourself like this," he said, touching the side of his glass, sighing to himself. He really missed Eden about now. Missed having him close, whisper things in his ear that could calm him down. "I'm guessing you broke up with Zaira," he said, not really showing whether it bothered him or not. It wouldn't change his obligations to the strange hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2022 9:02 pm

He rolled his eyes lightly at Romeo's answer. But somehow he hadnt expected anything less. Would the boy wonder get drunk at some random bar somewhere in Churchill? No, it was quite apparent that that wasnt happening. He however didnt say his thoughts out loud, which was maybe for the best. "Hurt myself." he repeated in a scoff like this was the worst he could be doing. This was actually quite tame for Kurtis standards. He didnt answer the guess but grit his teeth and inhaled rather aggressively from his cigarette. ".. Was a mistake anyway. I'm not fucking suited for a relationship." he just said.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2022 9:14 pm

Romeo sighed, shrugging as that wasn't really his trouble. "I didn't think I'd ever be in a relationship either," sipping lightly on the club soda as tasteless as it was, it was a nice fizz. "Some people come in to our lives for a reason .. Now I don't know why Zaira came in to yours, but it wasn't to teach you how not to be in a relationship," he said calmly. But perhaps Kurtis didn't care to hear his wise words, either way he would keep speaking. "But don't play high and mighty as if you haven't made mistakes."
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2022 9:24 pm

"You're a Trevino, it would have been made for you at some point. Until you found that vampyre." he said, though he wasnt here to listen to Romeo talking to his senses. It wasnt wise words to Kurtis. Not at all. He exhaled the smoke slowly, watching it slowly dance up towards the attic. A lot of others were smoking as well, so there was a bit of a fog going on in the bar. "I'm nothing but mistakes. So what's your fucking point?" he asked sourly before he turned to look seriously at Romeo, shaking his head as he didnt want an answer after all. "Cut the bullshit. Just because you and your ancient vampyre fiancé know how to make it work, doesnt mean that everyone else can. I'm done with trying to make it work. So if that's all you want to talk about, then I'll rather go punch a fucking wall and see when my knuckle breaks." he said, letting his cousin decide what he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2022 9:29 pm

"I won't be a Trevino much longer," he just stated. He hated that name and every ounce of trauma it brought with it. Like a tornado that wanted to rip everything in its path to shreds. He sighed, getting up from his chair. "You really do resemble Lucius more than I do," he said as a finishing statement, paying for his drink before he left. He wouldn't sit here and get dragged by his choices. Him and Eden had troubles too, troubles that Kurtis would never understand, and frankly he didn't deserve to know.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2022 9:33 pm

The statement almost made Kurtis jealous. And yet the DNA test had come through quite clearly. The finishing statement made him grit his teeth as he looked away and turned back to the bar, not even bothering with arguing at this point. He just shook his head. Romeo was wrong. He was far from Lucius, he would never believe that he was anything like that monster. Downing his drink he remained seated for a while before he eventually paid the bartender and left with the bottle to go off and do something extremely Kurtis-like.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2022 10:06 pm

Romeo went home, feeling completely drained after today he just laid down on the bed in him and Eden's shared bedroom. Pulling the covers close to his face he felt the weight of everything hit his chest. Half he known Kurtis would've reacted like that, well safe to say he wouldn't have gone with him. He was so done with this toxic way of handling one self. Looking at the time he sighed, but he decided to write to Eden. He wanted most of all to hear his voice, hear how he could console this empty feeling in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2022 10:31 pm

Eden had been going over some papers. The meeting he had scheduled had been moved to the next morning so instead he prepared, writing down notes. It was tedious work but at least it made time pass by faster. His phone beeped and he checked it to see Romeo’s message. Sighing he leaned back into the chair he was sitting in, typing back a quick reply.

[Eden:] I have time to talk if that’s better than texting?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2022 10:49 pm

He felt lucky that Eden had time, calling him up almost as fast as he had received the message. "Hi - I'm not interrupting you, right?" He just wanted to make sure that the vampyre wasn't going out of his way to make time for him. Even if that would be very sweet as well. He caught Eden up to speed with what had happened that day, as well as telling about what he had done in regards to Zaira. "I know you said to stay out of it, and frankly you can just go ahead and say I told you so," breathing out in a heavy sigh. It was on nights like these that he felt he needed Eden even more. Just to take his mind off of the happenings of today. "I can't wait to see you on Friday," he sighed, these days passing too slow for his own liking. It was only a couple of nights' sleep away, but it felt like eternity.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2022 11:04 pm

Eden smiled a little as it seemed that the lycan wasted no time in calling him. He picked up, humming softly at the greeting. “I am just preparing for tomorrow. I’ll have all night, so it’s not like I’m in a rush.” He assured him, turning away from the papers as he would rather talk to Romeo. And it seemed that the lycan had a whole lot to talk about. Eden chuckled softly at the ending remark. “I think it was nice of you to try and help. And you’ve made things easier for me, so I think I should rather be thanking you.” He admitted with a soft sigh.
He couldnt wait to see the lycan either. “I realized that I’m too used to having someone sleeping next to me when it’s night. Okay, not just someone, a lycan with the most adorable expression when he sleeps.” He said with a soft chuckle before he closed his eyes for a short moment, just to think of home. “But it wont be long till we meet again.” - “So how are you? After all that?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2022 11:11 pm

He was happy to hear that Eden appreciated his help, but it wouldn't take away the fact that he felt a little burnt out. However the conversation changed to them and he smiled as he heard the vampyre speak of him, "that sounds very sappy," he chuckled, sitting up and getting out of his clothes. He just wanted to get into bed and listen to Eden. The assurance made him smile, humming softly as he got out of his pants only to crawl under the covers, snuggling up to Eden's pillow that barely smelled of him anymore. But there was still comfort in it. "I feel very tired," he admitted, his breathing slowing a bit, a faint yawn escaping his lips. "How about you? Are the meetings as dull as you feared?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 EmptySun May 15, 2022 11:26 pm

“It is.” He admitted with a small sigh. “Very sappy.” He emphasized. But he would be sappy for the lycan. As long as it had some kind of positive effect, then he would do it. He could hear the lycan shuffle around but he didnt mind. He at least could hear that he was getting comfortable. “So I’m keeping you awake when you really need to sleep?” He asked, smiling softly. He didnt mind. But he hoped that the lycan would at least sleep in a little then to catch up on the sleep he should be having.
The question was turned on him and he drew in a deep breath. “Well, today was dull because the meeting was moved to tomorrow morning. So I’ve been shown around instead. It’s beautiful here. But my interest has been lacking. It’s just not the same without you. I guess I’m too used to seeing new things with you by my side at this point.” - “I’m sorry. I must sound incredibly clingy; which I am.” He sighed. He just couldnt lie about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?    Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Well isn't this an odd conglomerate?
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Monroe Road-
Jump to: