Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Double Trouble in Paradise | cw

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 26, 2022 11:22 pm

Good. Romeo agreed. Eden smiled softly at him, though he didnt know what they could do now. So Romeo’s suggestion was good. And yet Eden frowned. “I havent made anything in ages.” He scoffed. If there was one thing to note down about Eden was that he was very particular with his skills. And quite often hated if he had been slacking on keeping those skills in tune. Which had happened to creating art. But he agreed, nonetheless, because it was a great opportunity to spend their time.
Romeo moved to sit in the chair and Eden wheeled him, off to the art room that they had been introduced to during the tour. “As long as it’s not painting, then I’m not picky.” Was all that he had to say about that. He could obsess about painting quite a bit once he started. And the last thing he wanted was to agitate the lycan and keep him up all night because a shade wasnt exactly the one he had thought of in his own head.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 7:36 am

"No painting it is," he said, his lips pulling up in a slight smile. He looked around, seeing if anything peaked his interest. Some people were already doing some crafts, some were painting, others were sewing, but Romeo gravitated more towards the clay. He wasn't sure why as he had never really tried working with it before. "Would you display an ugly creation in clay that wasn't made by a kid?" He asked, chuckling softly but he was also serious. There was no need to waste clay of they were just going to throw it out anyways.
Getting to the clay station, there were some different ways to use it, one would being on a wheel, the other just using freehand and it being stationary. Romeo thought he had enough wheels to keep up with already, so he picked the craft where he could take his time. The table was adjusted down so he could reach better, thanks to the help of one of the other patients who gave him a polite smile, but there was really no glimmer to them. He suspected that not all people here suffered only from eating problems.
He grabed a smaller piece of clay, warming it up a bit between his hands to make it more manageable. "Have you worked with this medium before?" He asked out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 9:25 am

Clay sounded like a good choice. The possibilities of what to make could be truly endless. Romeo question made a slight scoff leave his mouth. “If you gave me a piece of trash and told me it was a gift, I’d put that somewhere.” He assured him. But he shrugged. “Dont call it ugly like it’s a negative though. Ugly art can be very charming.” He argued. He thought that ugly art had personaility and a uniqueness to it. As much as someone wanted to create the perfect something, the imperfections were almost something you could only make once before completely removing them.
It was nice that the table could be adjusted but Eden noticed the patients smile too. He looked at the cutout they each had, reaching over to grab and squeeze in his hands. “No. Maybe once or twice. It’s not like my cold hands will be aiding me.” He said, chuckling a little as it maybe was a bit of a task to take on. A patient however slipped by with a small self heating bag that was put on the table. People seemed very attentive and considerate. Eden thanked her before putting the bag between his palms to warm up his hands.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 10:13 am

He smiled softly as Eden said he would keep anything he could ever gift him. It was a good feeling and it sorta motivated him to at least try and make something worthwhile. Everyone seemed pretty helpful, and it was really appreciated. It made him feel welcome, and that feeling he hadn't had a lot of in his life. "Well brute strength can also form clay," he chuckled, but perhaps the heating pad was a better option. Romeo didn't have much experience either - well unless you counted the one time a year where they made clay models in art class when he was younger. He told Eden about it, it wasn't really anything special, but he knew the vampyre liked hearing him talk about good things. "I made this horrible sheep figure, using a toothpick to swirl the clay around and give it texture," he scoffed, "my mother of course thought it was the most amazing thing in the world, displaying it in the hallway for all guests to see - I was so embarrassed everytime she told that story." However now it had almost a nostalgic feel to it instead. He sighed, looking at the lump of clay in front of him. He didn't really know what he wanted to make, but he just started to shape it as if he knew at least something about what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 10:52 am

“Yeah but brute force wont make a good figure.” He chucked. He had a fair bit of knowledge even if it wasnt something he usually spent his time on doing. He did take pride in calling hinself a man of art. Romeo told a rather endearing story and Eden chuckled softly. “I hope it’s still there then if we visit your mother. I’d love to see it.” He said, not seeing why Romeo should be embarassed but then again, being a kid had been way different for Eden than Romeo. There wasnt a lot that he felt embarassed about doing as a child. “I once made something out of some sticks and some clay from the ground. It was a summer day and the clay was warmed up by the sun. Of course it wasnt a texture like this, way thinner. It was a little stckman with skin of clay. But before he could dry in the sun, the clouds came out and rained him down.” He said, though back then he hadnt been sad that it happened. His hands were warm enough to squeeze and warm the clay. But he had to take breaks to reheat his hands; a little tedious but he was up for the challenge now. “I realized how I was fascinated by bodies. Their shapes and textures.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 11:10 am

"Saying it like that makes it sound a little ominous, " he teased softly, though he was slowly starting to shape a small figure. Right now it probably looked pretty odd, like a log or something. It was taking shape just finely. "But I guess bodies fascinate me too," he admitted, leaning a little closer, teasing him as he whispered in his ear, "but as of late it's only been your body."
He leaned back, continuing with his figure, pulling at the clay as it was slowly but surely making more sense to those walking by. It was an antler, nothing fancy, but as he shaped it it was actually starting to look realistic. He grabbed some small tools, starting to add details. "Are you sure you want to visit my mother?" He asked, because they might as well talk about that now. He wasn't sure if he could trust her just yet.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 11:18 am

“It probably was in the beginning.” He shrugged. But Romeo’s confession made him chuckle softly before he leaned in closer and Eden did too so he could whisper in his ear. He looked at the lycan with his eyes slightly narrowed as to say not fair! as he hadnt expected to be whispered such delightful things.
His figure was barely taking any shape yet that wasnt just the shape his fingers made when he squeezed the clay. He didnt even know what he wanted to do. He glanced at Romeo’s creation, seeing how it was turning into something. The question was something he shrugged at. “I wouldnt mind.” He said, though he hadnt gotten the best of impressions about the lycan’s family so far. The mother being kinder today hadnt undone the picture in his head of seeing her smack Romeo and it probably never would go away.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 11:31 am

He loved teasing him, and the fact that he still had his bratty behaviour felt good. It made him feel more normal. Eden confessed he wouldn't mind it and he hummed. "I wouldn't want to go before we're officially married," he said rather seriously. No he wouldn't give his family a chance to tear them apart. If they were married, they had rights and they couldn't just break them up either. "I would like to show you where I grew up," he admitted, smiling as he had to take a break as his arms were getting tired. "And if our honeymoon is spent in Churchill then I at least demand one travel outside of it," he pondered.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 11:59 am

They could go but Romeo was definitely right about them waiting till after the marriage. No doubt that otherwise would his family find a way to take him back and keep him, Eden was sure of it. The grandfather seemed so adamant that Romeo belonged more with his family than anyone else. The conversation moved on and Eden smiled softly at the confession. “I would love to see it. I imagine it to be beautiful at the least.” He hummed, as he slowly began to shape his clay now that he had kneaded so much warmth into it that his hands were sucking it out again. He decided to shape an animal of some sort but there was a few steps for it to really take form. “Where would you want that to be then? Italy?” He asked, because he was curious. They could practically go anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 12:16 pm

Romeo hummed softly, thinking it through he shook his head no. He was thinking for a while before he finally opened his mouth, "you spoke about seeing where you grew up too," he said, looking to the vampyre. Did he still wish for that? "If you are to see where I grew up, I'd want to see yours as well - even if it won't look like it used to," he said, adding the last bit because he knew that his age could mean that the village was no more. "I want to imagine a young Eden, herding sheeps and goats, spending his time trying to bite apples," he smiled, finding it so endearing. He really loved him, and it was so clear. "After we visit those places, the rest of the world is free for us to choose from," he spoke rather seriously. He wanted to see the world with Eden, but seeing where they had started their life was a good opportunity for them to learn more about one another.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 6:44 pm

Romeo shook his head and Eden hummed softly. He let the lycan ponder in peace before he seemed to think of something. It made Eden chuckle softly. “Did I?” He asked. He couldnt remember that. But if Romeo did, then he obviously had. He could follow why Romeo would want to see his hometown, but the addition did make Eden scoff lightly. “If we’re lucky then there’ll be something.” He said because he had lived quite far out. His parents had traveled near and far to do their business. “You make him sound so sweet.” He chuckled, though he didnt get as twisted as he was during his childhood. It all came later.
“Okay. We’ll go to our hometowns as the first thing.” He said with a smile, slowly forming the clay to actually take the shape of an aninal. The pointy ears stood out right away and he opted for a more slender body. “Are cats scared of you as a lycan?” He asked now that the question popped in mind while he was working on the shape.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 10:22 pm

Why shouldn'the make him sound sweet? Was he projecting a bit? He wasn't sure, but Eden seemed to soften up in a smile and agree to his proposition. He didn't show it that much, but Romeo was very happy to hear it.
They seemed to circle back to their clay. And he watched as Eden's figure slowly took shape. The question made him chuckle, looking at the figure, "no that's a stereotype," he said, though he clearly didn't blame him. "I'm a lycan, not a dog," he reminded him in teasing as he turned his eyes back on his own figure. He didn't really like it. But he supposed it was because he didn't have the strength to really mold it too well. "I like cats .. but I don't know if I like them enough to have them as pets," he pondered, it wasn't really something he had spent a lot of time thinking about. "I wouldn't want a dog either .. I suppose I'm not really a pet person." He shrugged, just looking at the antler he had made.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 10:37 pm

A stereotype? Eden frowned lightly, looking at the cat figure he was making before sighing. “I know that you’re not a dog. But you cant tell me that there arent traits that you share with animals, way more than a vampyre would.” He said, though it did make him ponder what vampyres would be like then. Probably like snakes or some cold reptile who drank blood, if he had to be honest.
Romeo spoke of cats and not wanting them as pets, Eden not being able to relate at all. The vampyre adored cats, finding them to be the best pets there could be; though he wouldnt have the time for them. The notion of not wanting a pet at all made Eden scoff. “So we wont be like the typical couples who gets a dog and call it our child?” He pouted lightly before he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 10:53 pm

"We've come a long way to differentiate ourselves from animals," he said in a manner-of-fact voice, shrugging as he clearly didn't see himself as anywhere near an animal. "We didn't originate from wolves or dogs," he said, reaching out, running his finger along the antler he had made that was slowly drying. "We might be animalistic, be in tune with our instincts, but all living beings do that," he said, it was a bit of a sore topic. But also Eden couldn't know how cruelly one could be teased being called dog and other degrading words.
The question made him frown, "I might be gay, but not that type of gay," he smiled a little apologetically. "If you really want a pet we can have it, but I wouldn't know the first thing about taking care of them," he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 11:09 pm

Eden just listened rather than looked to argue. He wasnt too sure that he had said something that wasnt upsetting the lycan, but from the way Romeo spoke, it was as if he had had to memorize those words and say them just like that. “I didnt think my question through.” He said, drawing in a deep breath. “I’m sorry.” He apologized. “- I dont see you as an animal at all. But my words were insensitive.” It was odd how easily the lycan could make him apologize as someone who never apologized to other people, but then again, he would apologize a thousand times over saying nothing and let the lycan hurt. He reached over to touch Romeo’s arm, though his fingers were probably warm from the heating bag.
“No, I dont really want a pet.” He assured him. Eden was old. And not once had he ever thought that getting a pet was something he needed. He knew what he needed. “I like what you’re making.” He said, looking at the antlers. Even for someone with little strength in his hands, Romeo had seemed to work around it, Eden at least thought so.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 7:17 am

Romeo shook his head, he didn't need the vampyre to apologize. He had done that enough the last couple of days. The lycan only wished to inform, but he had apparently come off to harsh it seemed. Either way the conversation changed. Eden complimented his work and he scoffed softly, "it didn't turn out how I had wanted it," he admitted, looking down at his hands. He felt so weak. Looking over at the cat figure he smiled, "okay I guess it's kinda cute," he had to admit.
"Do you want to have them glaced?" A guy asked as he was finishing up his own work. Romeo looked to Eden, letting him decide, "we have different colors to dip them in," the guy assured them.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 1:22 pm

“Well even if you had been able to squeeze and pull with a little more strength, it might not have turned out how you wanted it regardless.” He said, knowing that the lycan felt weaker and therefore unable to craft. But Eden wanred to remind him that it was rather normal that sometimes it just wasnt how it was imagined to be. It was a hard learned skill to translate images from the mind to a product in hand. Eden knew it all too well. “I think it’s pretty.”
The compliment on the cat figure made Eden smile a little. It meant a lot to hear Romeo like his work. The guy’s offer made Eden hum, looking at his own figure. He accepted it, wondering what options there would be.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 2:05 pm

He knew the Eden was right, however that did not remove the disappointment he felt in what he had created. However he tried to distract himself a little, especially as the guy asked if they wanted it glazed. He didn't really care much for the color, but he suspected he might as well make it loud. If it was ugly, then he just had to roll with it. "You got yellow?" He asked, the guy hummed, saying he would see what he could do before looking to the vampyre of he had a request. If he did, then he would do his best to do that, if not he would have to get creative. The guy said they didn't fire the kiln until they had enough to fill it up, so they might be ready in a few days. Romeo stated what room he was in and the guy noted it down, saying he would make sure Romeo was informed when it was ready.
Romeo felt the need to wash his hands, his fingers sticky from the clay and he didn't really like the gritty texture it left behind. They spent the rest of the day just walking about, seeing the place in their own time without a guide. It felt much more relaxing.
As the sun was setting, people slowly started to gather at the food hall and Romeo just sat watching them. His muscles were tense, feeling his heart beat faster because he felt like he was going to throw up. It was mostly nerves. But also the fact that he hadn't had to face real food in a while. A nurse came over, offering to show them inside but Romeo shook his head no. He didn't think he could do it. Just the smell was making him shake. It was now really showing how much he had convinced himself he didn't need food.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 3:52 pm

Eden didnt want much else than to dip the cats head in a white and made runny trails down the body. It was quite an elegant piece, though Eden wasnt a full fletched professional. Once it was done and it was made sure that Romeo would be notified of them being done, they could move on. It actually seemed like a really good place to be once it was just them going around. At least Eden felt more sure that he was leaving Romeo in capable hands and somewhere that wasnt just breeding misery.
When it was time for dinner, Eden did notice Romeo’s reluctance. Or rather disgust. It did made Eden worry quite a lot. It wasnt exactly a normal reaction from a mortal. But he also then remembered that this was why Romeo had to be here. Romeo declined the offer but Eden subtly signaled for her to not just wander off. “Babe, I get that it seems scary with all the smells and textures, but you need this. There is no tube at this point.” He reminded him, moving down on his knee, grabbing Romeo’s hand softly. “If you really really dont want to, then we can go back to the room. But I think it would be good for you to at least sit in there and get a feel of the atmosphere. You are my husband to be. I need you to get strong enough to stand with me as we say our vows” He said, softly kissing Romeo’s hand, hoping that he could remind him of the good that would come of it.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 4:06 pm

The nurse nodded, but stepped away to give them a little privacy. Romeo looked positively terrified. His eyes moving around as if he was looking for a way out. Eden tried his best, bust he felt too nervous, locking up in his joints as he was scared. "I can't .. there's too many people," he didn't want to be seen eating. That was even worse than having to eat. The nurse looked to the vampyre, sending him a reassuring smile. "How about I fix you a small plate .. and the two of you can sit in the garden?" She suggested, Romeo looked down, nodding as he could agree to that though he worried what foods she would find. At least it meant he didn't have to go in with all the noise and people eating. It would just be him and Eden. The nurse suggested they just went along to find a spot and she would come with something for them.
"I'm sorry," he whispered as the nurse had gone. He felt so ashamed, but it was a big step to even be here. To even admit he needed help. He wasn't sure he was ready to have others watch him eat just yet. The garden was nice, a small gacebo that he could even be wheeled up in. It provided a nice shadow for the vampyre and the evening wind was rustling the small bushes and trees. The nurse soon brought about a small tray and on it was rather simple things but very bite size. "You don't have to finish all of it .. but take your time," she said, placing a vial for Eden as well.
Romeo looked at the food. It was a nice selection, a few greens, a small piece of meat and even some macaroni with salad. There was also a glass of water and a protein drink if he so wished it. He poked a steamed carrot with his fork, feeling how his throat got tight.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 4:23 pm

Eden wasnt looking to pressure him too much so when it was clear that Romeo didnt want to, Eden maybe felt a little at a loss. Luckily it seemed that the nurse knew where to pick up and her offer didnt sound too bad. Romeo at least agreed to it and it made Eden feel relieved. They were left to go find a spot and Eden squeezed his hand at the apology. “Stop.” He muttered, moving a hand up to cup the lycan’s face. “Anything here is on your terms. And it’s good that you speak up.” He said, kissing the lycan’s hand before letting go to get up. They moved on out into the garden and the spot that Romeo pointed out was rather nice.
The food arrived with a vial and Eden took it to look at. He couldnt remember having had as much blood that wasnt from some expensive selection or a live donor. And yet he would live off of it if that was what it would take to get more time with the lycan. “My grandmother had a locket when I was a young kid in the village.” He said, figuring that he could focus on his story so Romeo could have some peace to eat. He looked out on the garden. “When it wasnt winter, it was quite blooming and pretty, wildflowers of all kinds all over.” He said, just to lay the setting. “I wanted to climb trees and hang around in the crowns so the sun wouldnt burn me. One day I was given the locket. It was quite nice. A family heirloom like the rings.” He explained, before he scoffed. “I didnt really think of it’s value. One day I wanted to mark my favorite tree. I took it off and bound it around a branch. Because now it would be my tree. I marked it.” He chuckled, before he shook his head. “Truth be told, I knew a lot about the trees when I was in them. But once I got on the ground, they all looked the same. I never found the locket again.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 7:21 pm

While Romeo fought his inner conflict, it was nice to hear Eden just speak. Hearing more of the infamous small rascal he had been brought Romeo a lot of comfort. It was just nice to hear about simpler times, wasn't it? He managed to cut up a piece of carrot, keeping it to very small pieces that he carefully took into his mouth. Chewing felt awkward and unfamiliar, and he wasn't quite sure he liked the texture, but the taste wasn't too bad. It at least beat those protein drinks.
He however felt a little saddened by the story. "You never found the locket?" He asked quite surprised. If he had lost a family heirloom at that age he wasn't even sure how severe his scolding would've been. He started on the cucumber. In his head he knew it was the one with the fewest calories, but he didn't dislike the taste nor the texture.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 8:00 pm

It was actually quite interesting how Eden mostly told Romeo stories of when he was younger. Had it been anyone else then it might have been a story of something he had done with work or something that didnt really mean much. He would never ever bring up a childhood story, or remotely paint a picture of how he had grown to be the man he was. With Romeo it felt natural to just talk about. The more he could tell the lycan, the merrier. He hummed softly at the question and sighed. “Punishments back then were physical. I was never told that what I did was wrong but I sure felt it.” He said. Luckily as a vampyre it would never show. “I tried for long to find it, but I never did. I found the tree but the locket had been ripped off, which I could tell from the lines in the bark. A bird probably snatched it.” He shrugged. “I was a troublemaker, I barely thought of it.” He scoffed. But it did sting when his grandmother died because he had nothing to remember her by. But saying that would make the story even sadder, so he kept that part out.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 8:21 pm

Romeo nodded, knowing full well that Eden's raising had been in a different time, but it wasn't how he wanted to raise their future children, that was for sure. However hearing how the vampyre had been unable to find the locket was rather sad, "well then it's good we can make our own heirlooms," he said with a small hum, looking down at his engagement ring, touching it with gentle fingers. He hated that he couldn't wear it, but he would use it as motivation down the line, he was sure of it. He tried eating a bit more, but he wasn't too keen on the meat. He didn't really know why. Perhaps because he was so peculiar with his meat, even preferring it raw, but he didn't even want to think of that right now.
"I really like hearing about you when you were younger," he admitted, moving his hand over, touching the vampyre's thigh gently. Mostly to show his appreciation but also to dristract him a bit from thinking about the food he had just eaten. He felt almost self-conscious, but luckily it was only Eden here and not any of the strangers. While all of them had proven to be quite friendly, he still had his limits.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2022 8:30 pm

“Yeah, we’ll do that.” He smiled, finding it rather comforting. It at least meant that there would be things to give their children, if they ever had time for those. They were planning a lot of things for their future now, but they also werent in a rush. The confession surprised him a little. He looked at the hand on his thigh, not minding. “I think you know more about me than anyone else who has ever known me by now.” He admitted and so far he had only told a few stories. There were much more to come and he did want to tell Romeo all about it when the time was right. He placed a hand over the lycan’s. “Can I kiss you?” He asked, leaning in as he looked at him. Sure, the area they sat in was kind of closed off and yet there was also a full view from some windows of the common area. But if they were going to out themselves, then they might as well really show it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Double Trouble in Paradise | cw
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next