Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 19 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 19 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 19 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Double Trouble in Paradise | cw

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
Avila

Avila

Full name : Avila Jezebel Parish

Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 8:40 pm

Avila sighed as he seemed to give up half way, frowning as he complained. She wanted to help him, but he made it very hard. She just honestly loved being in the same room as him, but he needed something he could use. "Alright .. then association?" She said looking at the notes she hummed to herself helping his hand again to the starting position. She made him close his eyes, "this tone," she said, pressing his fingers down, "this is home." She whispered, letting him truly hear the tone before moving his fingers to the next position. "And this is me," she whispered, pressing down, "I'm right next to you," she kept going, making him press down on the next tone as well. Atleast there wasn't too many notes to remember.
Having gone through them all she leaned in, placing her head on his shoulder. "Keep your eyes closed, and find my note," she told him, smiling softly as she was quite innocently sitting here really close to him. She knew it made him relax.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

Full name : Judah Michael Parish

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 8:48 pm

Association? He didnt seem to think that this would be the groundbreaking pattern to make him remember what to press. But he closed his eyes as instructed and she began placing his fingers in the different tones, giving them associations. He was almost distracted by how softly she was speaking to him, but he tried to memorize each note simply by the name she was giving them. When she told him to find the note she had given herself, he found it with ease. But it was the others that werent sticking. The home note was quite similar to his own or his own he had forgotten which side it was next to hers. But he remembered hers clearly. Opening his eyes he wrinkled his nose. "I'm sorry." he muttered. It felt instinctive to apologize when he wasnt performing as someone had expected him to at this point. He didnt have many interests. It was hard for him to learn things. He wasnt like Avila that seemed to learn everything so easily to master it even faster.
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 8:57 pm

He was genuinely trying and she smiled as he remembered hers but he seemed to struggle with the rest. He apologized but she shook her head, "you did well," she whispered, nuzzling her nose into his shoulder. She took the time to just sit with him a little bit. "I'm too distracting, huh?" She muttered, feeling sad that she couldn't help her brother. She loved him so much and wanted him to succeed, especially in front of mother. But he didn't have the same interests as her, but he was strong in so many other ways. He was literally strong and he was so kind that she thought no vampyre could ever be like that. "Find my note again," she pleaded, sitting up she found her note at the lighter end on the piano. "Yes," she smiled as he got it right, "then it's your note .. cause there's no me without you."
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 9:07 pm

He did well? Somehow he found that hard to believe. He only remembered one note. And that was just because she had given it so much meaning that he didnt dare to. The mutter made him shrug. "I just dont... see the point. Even if it's in front of mother. What, would she clap and applaud me for knowing a simple tune?" he argued, because he found that hard to believe. It wasnt really impressive in his mind. She told him to find her note and he did, her praise making him smile faintly, but it was the easiest note. It was the others, which again when she told him to find his own, he needed a moment to think before he decided to just go for it and press down the keys he believed were the right ones. "I'm also sure that we're being watched. Just so we dont..." he paused pressing his lips together as he wouldnt say it just in case they were being watched.
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 9:44 pm

"Mother adores you," she reminded him, "I'm the one she has take extra classes to live up to her impossible standards." She sighed, playing alongside him, helping him when he got lost. However his pause made her frown, looking down as she knew he was probably right. "They can't keep me away from you forever," she whispered softly, her hand falling down on the seat between them. She longed to have him close, and it was so clear how happy he made her. It was only when he was around she felt playful and truly happy. When they were apart she could cry for hours, begging and pleading with their parents to just let her see him wven for a small while.
"Are you coming to my room tonight?" She whispered, her fingers itching closer to him, tugging softly at his pants, needing to hold his hand. They could do that as siblings, but what they did in the night was much different. She knew they were different, but to her it wasn't wrong. "I think you learned my note pretty quickly," she muttered in an interesting hum. Looking at the small melody she smiled to herself. "You wouldn't ever forget me, right?" She muttered, a glimmer in her eyes as she got an idea.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 9:50 pm

"She does, but then it would only suck even more to not just do something as simple as play a tune." he sighed. It felt like a lot of pressure. He wasnt sure he liked it. And the pressure made him less prone to actually sit and learn. The piano teacher was furious. The whisper was nice and he looked at her with a soft gaze.
The question made him look from the piano to her. "Of course." he muttered, looking at the hand that was tugging at his pants. He moved his hand down to grab hers, holding it gently. It was true that he had had no problem remembering her key. The question made him frown. It was absurd to him that she was even asking that. "I would never forget you." he assured her, seriously too. He hadnt caught on that she was getting an idea. No, he worried that she thought he would forget her at some point. It was impossible.
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 10:07 pm

She smiled happily at his assurance, "so you would never forget my hands? My arms? My ear and nose?" She whispered, giving his hand a soft squeeze before guiding them back to the piano. She wasn't giving up yet. "Every note is a part of me," she whispered, guiding his hands once more, "and you promised you'd never forget me." It was quite a thing to promise, but she would never take it for granted. Leaning closer to him as she guided his fingers, she rested her chin on his shoulder, her dark hair draping down, tickling against his neck. "That note is my fingertips," she whispered softly, "the same fingertips I use to touch along your scalp when you hold me close."
She was speaking slowly, letting him remember every note at a slow pace, going over each part of her that he had promised to never forget. There was her heart, which despite being still would only ever be his; her eyes who would always want to look at him; and of course her hair that would always get in his face when they were laying close. "And this note," she whispered, reaching the final one, "that is my lips." She leaned in, burying her face in the nape of his neck, pressing her lips against his skin. Her hair was hiding whar she was truly doing, which was their saving grace here. "Practice, darling, practice and remind me of every part of me you've just promised to never forget."
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 10:27 pm

"Dont be silly. Of course I wouldnt." he said, looking at her with vulnerable eyes. She was his everything, she was his soulmate, bestfriend and sister. It didnt get closer than that. He looked at his hand that she was placing over the keys once more. It was quite a task that he was given now, though he also was certain of his promise. She went over the keys and he folded his lips and gulped hard while he memorized every key with ease. It was definitely easier this way. Though her whispers in between was refreshing his memory, making him feel a little restless about just sitting here by the piano when she was next to him.
The last key made him tense his jaw, opening his eyes as she pressed her lips to his skin. He couldnt fail now. Failing meant that he had forgotten her. Gritting his teeth he began to concentrate as he played the keys that she had guided him to remember. Playing them in the order she had taught him proved to be quite easy. Eventually he played the tune, albeit slow, it was still played out. And he barely seemed to notice as he started practicing the tune over and over.
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 10:48 pm

How she wished they were alone, just the two of them and nothing else. But they had to be discreet.
He played it through and she smiled happily, "so you really won't ever forget me, huh?" She whispered against his neck, kissing him once more for every time he played it right. She was so proud of him, so happy that he was doing it right. "It's so beautiful," turning her head she kept resting her head on his shoulder, watching how his fingers were practically dancing over the keys, producing a simply yet wonderful melody. Reaching out she played along with him, letting her fingers move and play a small harmony to what he was playing. "I wish I could be your piano .. let you play on me all day," she sighed, closing her eyes yet kept playing, "making such wonderful music."
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 19 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 10:56 pm

The kiss felt like rewards for his hard work and he was doing his best. It was just so easy to do with the pattern she had made for him. Eventually he did get the melody just right and it felt so good to have her play along. It was quite easy for them to talk through the music, which was why he wasnt surprised that she spoke such daring thoughts out loud. "You'll distract me again." he muttered, though he wasnt really complaining. It was just so hard for them to do anything else than just be together in the same room when they were being watched. Even if they were alone, he knew someone was somewhere keeping an eye or an ear out. He kept repeating the melody, playing it out nicely with her addition.
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 19 EmptySat Jul 02, 2022 7:16 am

"No, you're playing just fine," she argued, smiling as their tones matched together in perfect harmony. She giggled softly, humming along with the notes he was playing while still playing her own. It was so nice to be together. It didn't even matter what they did, as long as she got to be close to him. "Do you want to hear the piece I've been practicing?" She asked, knowing she was a bit ahead on the whole piano ordeal. However there were things she struggled with, like being alone was her hell. The crippling anxiety that would take over and paralyze her when someone who wasn't Judah touched her. She might've been gifted in creativity, but what use would it be if she could do nothing on her own?
If he wanted to she would lean away, adjusting her shoulders and placing her fingers agains the ivory keys. Her piece was a bit more complex, each hand had to play a melody and a subsequent harmony. Her fingers moved with elegance over the ebony keys as well, picking up notes that was a little more advanced. "When I play this," she spoke softly, not too loud for others to hear, "I think of the waves crashing against the shore on the day you kissed me down by the beach." It wasn't something they had dared to speak about unless it was just the two of them. "We had been swimming and playing all day .. but in that moment neither of us could ignore what we had." She giggled softly, and if she could've blushed she would've.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 12:46 am

He was playing fine for now but it might change the more she spoke. It was quite nice to experience the fact that she was so passionate about playing. The hum added perfectly to the tunes they were playing in unison. He stopped at her question and nodded. “Yeah.” He agreed, moving a bit to give her some more space.
She began playing and he tried to follow her hand movement but it was far too complex for him to even understand. So he closed his eyes and listened. She spoke of the association of the tune and he smiled at the mention of their first kiss. It had changed everything. It was where they had finally found out what all those unknown and unexplored emotions had been doing to them. How they knew that they were destined to be together. “It was under the most beautiful stars. I just felt an urge to. I had to give in.” He muttered, leaning towards her. So what if they were being watched? Maybe he wanted them to know that this was natural for them. “I love you.” He whispered softly, kissing her whoulder.
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 19 EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 6:51 am

She knew that if she had been able to blush, she would've hearing him describe it and how vivid the memory was in her head. In that moment everything had made sense, every pent up emotion had gotten it's release and she swore she would only get to experience such a special moment once in her lifetime. Only to realize that all kisses would be like this. That every single moment would always make her stomach flutter with butteflies. He leaned towards her, proclaiming his love and she turned her head, looking at him with vulnerable eyes as she stopped playing. "Now it's you who's distracting me, darling," she muttered, though she couldn't have him say it and not return that promise, "I love you too." A whisper, but one day she hoped she could scream it at the top of her lungs. Tell the whole world how he was her only and true love, and that nobody was going to keep them apart.
The door to the piano room was opened, and Avila knew that she had to think quickly, "quit sulking on my shoulder, and play it," she giggled. They had to be on their best behaviour, and she couldn't bear being removed from him now. Somehow their parents thought she was the root problem, hence why they locked her away and not Judah. "One, two, three," she counted, guiding his hands up.to the piano. She knew he could remember it by now, because he would be playing the keys as if it was every part of her.
Their tutor hummed if Judah started to play the right notes, quite surprised and yet he wasn't impressed. "Do it an octave higher," he said, and Avila knew that her brother was being tested. Could he still find the notes when they were lighter in sound?
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 1:11 am

The mutter made him grin softly at her, though he wasnt sorry. He would say it as often as he could, remind her over and over. The door was opened and Judah had to pull away and listen to Avila’s comment. He hated that they had to do this; lie. Why lie? Their mother was always encouraging it! But their parents thought different. Found it unnatural. Even if it felt as natural as feeding.
He played the tune and he did it in the pattern that Avila had taught him. He did it quite well actually but he wasnt really playing it as music. It was just memory of what his sister had told him. So when the tutor asked for an octavr higher, the young man turned. “Why? I’m playing it like the sheet is telling me. This is what mother will hear. I’m not going on higher notes.” He argued with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 19 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 4:53 pm

Avila wanted him close, but she knew he had to lean away. If they got caught like this then she didn't dare think of what could happen. The tutor didn't seem phased at all as the young vampyre objected. "Are you telling me you have not learnt the keys? You can still play by the sheet, just an octave higher," he said rather matter-of-factly and Avila worried that she hadn't really been helping him. But he had seemed so stuck in learning, and this had been the best he had ever played! "Sir, perhaps my brother still needs time to understand the keys," Avila tried, but to no avail as the tutor wafted his hand at her. "Enough miss Parish, not another word, I am not tutoring you right now," he said in a stern voice, his brow heavy and his features sharp like a mouse. Avila thought he had the tiniest mouth in the world, and it was always pointing downwards as if he was smelling something bad.
However she had to remain silent, not wanting to get either of them in trouble, and yet she felt so stuck. She just wanted the tutor to leave. He always ruined the little time they got together. "Now, mister Parish; A demonstration please?" the tutor gestured, folding his arms in front of his chest. Avila looked to Judah, reaching down to touch the end of his shirt hanging over his pants. She was there for support, but she couldn't play it for him. She couldn't even tell him where the keys were.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 2:16 am

The tutor was right but it wasnt like Judah had actually learned those damned keys! He didnt even truly care for piano. It seemed so dull and though the music it could produce was wonderful, Judah didnt feel like a creator. More like an observer or beholder. Avila tried but it was always on deaf ears. Judah’s eyes hardened a little with his controlled anger as he looked down at the keys. The gesture did nothing to soothe him. He lifted his hands and postionened them at the start of the octave that the tutor had asked for. It wasnt that he knew what octaves really were but he had recognized their pattern. Closing his eyes, he drew in a deep breath before he pressed down the first keys, thinking of Avila as his hand began moving on it’s own as she had taught him. A small smile began creeping up on his lips as he played out the tune. The fool would never know that he hadnt actually learned the keys.
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 12:08 pm

As he started to play Avila felt a triumphant smile spreading on her lips, almost jumping up and down in her seat, but refrained from it. He could do it! Of course he could. She just listened to the tones, enjoying how the keys pressed together made the most sweet melody. Or maybe it was just sweet because of the fact that it was Judah playing it.
The tutor didn't show it, but he almost felt annoyed at the fact that he had managed to play it anyhow. As the tune finished he hummed, "how strange that you play it so masterfully even though you started the day not knowing where the keys were," he just stated before he sighed. "You are both dismissed for today," he said, waving his hand dismissively, and Avila waisted no time getting up from her seat. Their parents would be home in a few hours, "let's go to the garden," she whispered to her brother.
Grabbing his hand she pulled him with her. Outside the sun was shining, but their garden had plenty of trees to rest in the shade in. She sat down under one of the oak trees in the back of the garden. "It will take some time before they get back," she said, letting him lay his head in her lap if he wanted to. She just liked touching his hair, though she hated how he had been forced to cut it short.
Back to top Go down
Judah

Judah

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 2:12 am

Judah did feel a little proud but it wasnt like he could dance around and be all happy about it. But he could smile and be a little snarky about it too as he sent the tutor a slick smile. “Avila helped a lot.” He shrugged off the suspicion. If anything, wasnt this a sentiment for his sister to be more involved? He thought so. They were dismissed and Avila’s whisper made him smile as he gladly followed.
It was always nice to relax in the garden under the shade. Judah liked daytime, at least if he had to choose and not from the premises that he was spending most of his night fooling around with Avila. He had his head on her lap, resting his eyes as he listened to all the sounds around them. “Good. Then we can sit here without being disturbed.” He sighed. He hated how they were watched most of the time. It almost felt like they wanted the twins to feel criminal for following their instincts. “Why wont mother let us live with her? We’d never have to hide if we did.
Back to top Go down
Avila

Avila

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 19 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 6:40 pm

Avila sighed as they were finally alone, enjoying just being close to her brother. He was really her other half, wasn't he? His question was rather valid, but she wasn't sure what to say. She wished she knew the answer so she could soothe him, but she did have her theories. "I think she's keeping us safe .. you know how she speaks about father," she said. They hadn't heard much about their biological father, but the fact that he had been cruel to her. She grabbed a long strip of grass, pulling it and using it to tickle his nose softly.
"But she did mention that she would take us traveling this summer," she said, a bit excited. "She said she was taking us to Paris .. we'll be in a city where no-one knows us .. we can be ourselves there," it was clear she was longing for it already. She just moved the small grass piece move around his face in an innocent way. "We might even be allowed to sleep in the same room, maybe same bed?" Her stomach tingled by that thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Double Trouble in Paradise | cw
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19