Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Double Trouble in Paradise | cw

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 10:55 pm

Eden wasnt sure if he was supposed to say anything. When no one was saying anything he sighed. Only to hear the lycan cry. If it wasnt because he was hyrting already, then this would have stung way worse than it did. And yet his mind quickly focused. He took a small moment to think his words through. But it was simple words. “Where are you?” He asked, trying not to sound as devoid of feelings as he felt.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 11:01 pm

Romeo hated how weak he proved to be. Hated how despite what he believed Eden had done, he couldn't stop loving him. No, not loving Eden would mean his death, though that option was more tempting now than ever. The voice on the other end was colder than he had expected, but then again he wasn't sure what to expect. He was the one who had disappeared for weeks! Why had he decided to call the vampyre in the first place? Was it to prove to himself that he just needed to suffer even more? Was it a push towards the edge that he needed? He felt like such a failure, because he couldn't even answer him. His cheeks felt wet with tears, grasping around the phone as if it was his only lifeline. "It won't stop," he sobbed softly into the phone, his heart hurting, his body in literal pain from what he was going through, "I want to make it stop." It was a loaded statement, that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 11:07 pm

Romeo didnt answer him and as soon as Eden was outside on the street, he sat down on the sidewalk. Hearing the lycan’s sobs made him grit his teeth and he didnt even realize that he had tears running down his cheeks. “Dont say that.” He pleaded, through a little more aggressive than how he could usually be softer. It was all out of love. Love for the lycan he hadnt seen in forever. Now only speaking through some phone for the gods only knew how long he’d get. “What wont stop?” He then asked. Though he had a feeling he knew. It wasnt like he wasnt in pain too. He was. He could just hide it far better, even ignore it, even if it just made him a husk of what he used to have been.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 11:13 pm

It was hard for the lycan, but even harder because today was his birthday. And he was all alone. He was alone and the day that they had both been looking forward to celebrating now felt like a death sentence. He didn't even know what he was capable of doing in this state just to have the pain go away. What wouldn't stop? How could Romeo best describe it? It was as if his heart was missing, like it had been ripped out and what was left behind was just a bleeding hole of what had once been. But he couldn't say that while sobbing. At least not so it made sense or was coherent in any way whatsoever. "I can't feel my heart," he admitted.
Being curled up on the floor he looked at the old and dirty carpet he was laying on in this cheap motel. His mind was racing, his breath picking up as his brain showed him vivid and creative ideas to make the pain stop. "I need it to stop."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 11:23 pm

He was dreading the answer but prepared himself for it regardless. And yet hearing Romeo say it, he grit his teeth and felt his shoulders tremble. “I’m sorry.” He whispered, knowing it was his fault. He hadnt soothed him when he had the chance. If he hadnt been so tanglef up in his own emotions, then this probably could have been different. “Dont say that Romeo.” He begged him. He dried his face with his sleeve, taking in a deep breath. “Let me help you.” He said, though what help could he really be? He just didnt want Romeo to keep suffering.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 11:29 pm

He felt so conflicted and hurt, and yet hearing Eden say his name still made his body react so strongly. And he hated himself for it. Eden was begging to help him, but what could he really do? He felt too hurt to really do anything. "I .. I need to go now," he whispered, whimpering softly as he knew it had been a mistake to call him. He should've stayed silent. He should've suffered alone, and let his brain convince him to do something irreversible. In all of this, it hadn't occurred to him that his phone call could be traced because of the length of it.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 11:39 pm

“No, please. Romeo…” he whimpered, not wanting the lycan to hang up on him now. He had called for a reason! If Romeo decided to hang up anyway, Eden wouldnt really waste time on not figuring out exactly where the lycan had been calling him from. If not from love, then obsession. He needed Romeo in one way or another. He could never be without him. Even if the lycan would hate him for it. He went home and got into a car, before he drove to the location. No way would he let Romeo go just like that. He spoke to the lady who seemed to know exactly who Eden was speaking of, giving him the room number. He went there and grit his teeth standing by the door. Then he knocked. But he had no intention of going away.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 11:44 pm

He hung up. He couldn't bear talking anymore. It took him some time, but he eventually got off of the floor, tossing the phone on the bed as he got undressed to go out to the bathroom. He ran a bath, something he hadn't really had for weeks. He had covered the mirror up as soon as he had gotten here, and once the bath was filled he turned on the radio. He didn't even care what music it was, he just couldn't handle the silence. Getting into the water he felt his body relax with the heat, tears still streaming down his face as he leaned his head back, looking up at the ceiling. When Eden arrived the music could be heard outside, but there was no answer from Romeo. If he managed to get in he would find a scarily thin lycan in the tub, a bottle of pills empty on the floor and a dead silence besides the radio playing.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 11:51 pm

Eden did eventually get tired, and knowing these shitty motel doors it was just one solid stomp on the handle area and it sprung open. He went in and saw the clothes, to hear the music. He went and found him there in the tub, feeling his numb heart ache all anew at the sight. Moving over he pulled the lycan from the water and out on the floor. “No…” he muttered, looking around to see the empty plastic. He looked at Romeo before he just stuck two fingers down his throat to make him throw up. It wasnt like Eden was an expert in overdoses but he was sure that the pills werent supposed to stay inside the lycan. “Come on baby.” He whispered, hugging him closer, still trying to get him to throw up.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 11:56 pm

Romeo's body didn't really respond at first before Eden hit far enough to trigger his gag reflex. The pills spilled out from his mouth, gasping and coughing for air, unsure of what was even going on. Until he felt the cold hands around him. He started to whimper, sobbing again before puking up another round of pills, getting them all out as he was shivering and shaking. He barely looked like the sweet boy that he had been a fair few weeks before. He cried, scared that he had even done this, scared that he had gone this far and yet also terrified of the fact that he hadn't succeeded as the pain came rushing back. He had been so close to relief, and now mortality hit him, his body writhing in pain as his heart felt like a black hole.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 12:03 am

Eden looked at the pills that the lycan threw up, though it didnt seem that he had been eating at all. It was quite easy to see that he hadnt. Eden felt awful, because this had been what he had allowed when he had let him go. “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” He muttered, wrapping both his arms around the lycan. He did take a monent to call for some help, preferably an ambulance that would arrive soon enough. “I cant let you die.” He muttered. No, he just couldnt. Even if the lycan would hate him for it, would he never let it happen if he could intervene.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 12:08 am

Romeo wasn't sure what was worse; The fact that he was being forced to stay alive or that it had been Eden who found him like this. The vampyre must've been so disgusted seeing him like this, right? He just cried, not really fighting back as Eden held him, because truth be told he had no strength to do so. When the ambulance arrived, Romeo was almost instantly hooked up to an IV, getting some fluids into him. Eden was told what hospital he would be brought to, but that what came next would not be pretty. The lycan was put in the back of the ambulance, feeling so alone, trying to fight back, pulling at the IV, telling them to stop.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 12:15 am

It was fine that he cried, Eden would just hold him and keep him close. When the ambulance arrived to take him away, Eden saw how the lycan was fighting them. “No, he needs me.” He said, refusing to let them separate them even for the time it would take to get the lycan to the hospital. Eden didnt care if it wouldnt be pretty. That wasnt why he loved the lycan. He got in the ambulance and grabbed the lycan’s hand, holding on to it. “Let them help you.” He muttered, lifting a hand to gently touch his face. Careful soft touches, moving his hair away from his face. “Please.” He begged, feeling tears form in his eyes but it wouldnt really be surprising if he cried now too.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 12:21 am

He wasn't sure what came over him, but as soon as Eden joined him in the back of the ambulance, taking his hand and touching him so gently he stopped fighting. How could he keep fighting when the vampyre made his heart ache still? The paramedics got to work, hooking Romeo up to the IV again which made him whimper, grasping at Eden's hand. He looked worse for wear, his forehead covered in sweat as his body had still managed to dissolve some of the pills and it was making him sick. One of the paramedics held Romeo's head on either side, just to keep him leveled and so he wouldn't get dizzy from the driving. She looked to Eden, unsure of what they were to one another, but it was clear the vampyre cared deeply for the lycan. "You're doing great," she told Romeo who felt sick again. The paramedic helped him turn his head, but all he did was gag, puking up yellowish green substance that didn't smell that pleasantly. She looked to Eden, "do you know when he last ate?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 12:27 am

Eden didnt really care about the attention he’d attract with the way he was touching Romeo, people could judge them for all he cared. Just seeing him relax and let them help was what the vampyre needed. He was doing great, the lady was right about that. Eden sighed at the question. “I dont know. Not recently.” Was all he could say from how thin Romeo was. He had been out here all on his own this time. It wasnt really surprising that he hadnt eaten. Had it been as Josette had said. Starving himself in the hopes that it would make the vampyre come back? He brushed the back of his hand with his thumb in gentle motions.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 12:40 am

The paramedic nodded, speaking with her colleague as they agreed that the hospital would have to prepare for tube feeding if the lycan wouldn't eat himself. It wasn't the nicest option, but he wouldn't last long if he stayed this way. Romeo felt like the whole car was spinning, yet Eden touching his hand grounded him to some level.
Arriving at the hospital, the doors were open and Romeo was wheeled in on the stretcher, the IV still hooked up to him. Doctors and nurses flooded around him, noting down information to add to what the paramedics had already written up for them ahead of time. A nurse had to stop Eden as they reached a door only meant for patients and those working at the hospital. "I'm very sorry .. but you'll have to wait here .. I'll make sure a nurse comes and fetches you as soon as he's taken to a room," she said rather apologetically. There wasn't much she could do, Romeo crying as he was being rolled away from Eden, but he would come to understand later.

The wait was quite a while, but finally a nurse showed up, "Mr. Parish?" she asked, holding a clipboard in her hands. She sent him a hopeful smile, "would you be so kind to follow me?" If he did, she would lead the way off of the emergency room and up to the actual hospital. They passed quite the few doors before she stopped outside one. Room 109. "He needs his rest for now, and seeing as he refused to eat we hooked him up to a probe that feed him automatically," she said, glancing down at the clipboard, just to be sure she had everything right, "he's sleeping right now, but he kept asking for you until we gave him something to rest on." Opening the door the room was clean and sterile, but it had a pretty nice view. Romeo was laying on the hospital bed, his upper body raised a bit so he wouldn't get uncomfortable while his body adjusted to the probe.
He looked scarily tiny in that bed, barely filling it out as his arms were hooked up to all sorts of machines measuring his heartbeat, making sure he got enough fluids and of course the probe feeding him in reasonable intervals. "Don't hesitate to pull the string, and we'll be right with you," she said, leaving them to have a bit of privacy.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 1:48 am

When they arrived at the hospital, Eden could understand that the doctors needed to do some extensive care for Romeo’s current condition. But seeing Romeo cry was making Eden’s heart ache. He looked at the nurse with almost pleading eyes. As long as Romeo was cared for, then he would gladly sit by and wait. He just went and rubbed his eyes, feeling a little exhausted. Maybe a little sick too but he didnt know if that was just nerves getting to him or had he really been poisoned by the Trevinos. He wouldnt put it past them. They probably saw him as the root of evil for everything that made them lose Romeo.

When he was called, he noticed that had been a long while. He got up and noticed the hopeful smile but he couldnt really smile back. He was worried sick. She stopped by a room and Eden glanced at the number before looking back at her. “That’s fine. He has had trouble eating before, so it was the right decision.” He muttered, crossing his arms. When she made it clear that Romeo had asked for him, his eyes softened up but he also felt bad. Hopefully they had told him that he hadnt just left him.
He was let into the room and though it seemed like a nice sterile setting, it was a little scary to see Romeo like this. Thanking the nurse, he wasnt sure at first where to place himself. But there was a rather obvious choice next to the bef for guests. He went to sit in the chair close by the bed, touching the lycan’s hand carefully. He was very gentle with him while he looked so thin and fragile. He sighed deeply, shaking his head at himself. “I’m so glad you called.” He muttered, barely speaking to not disturb the lycan. He would just sit by his side until he woke up.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 8:52 am

Every once in a while a nurse would come in, check up on Romeo's condition, change the IV and adjust the probe. It wasn't until very late that night the Romeo finally started to wake up. His eyes moving beneath his eyelids before he blinked slowly as he opened his eyes. He was confused, and he felt a bit overwhelmed by all the things in his arms, moving his hands up to pull at whatever was on his face until he saw Eden. His heart monitor dipped, but he wasn't dying, though the nurses and doctors did come running as it had triggered as a flatline in their system. Now that he was awake the doctors checked up on him and his senses. A nurse told him that he was lucky to have such a caring boyfriend. They were left alone after that, and Romeo sat up on the bed, though he didn't really have the strength to move out of the bed. He wasn't sure what to say. He just sat there, staring at his hand like he had done so many times before. It felt so empty without the ring, but he was sure he was so thin right now that any ring would just slip off of him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 10:15 am

Eden eventually had leaned a bit over the bed, still holding the lycan’s hand though he rested. He wasnt really asleep but he was giving in to the exhaustion he felt and focused on the lycan’s heart rate through the beeping monitor rather than listening to his own thoughts. When Romeo did wake, he sat up slowly, still holding onto his hand like it was some kind of lifeline to him. The dip from the monitor made him frown a little worried, but he couldnt say much as the personnel came to check. He had to let go and move away as they did their thing, though he would say that he hated not feeling his hand in his. When they were left alone once again, Eden moved his eyes to look at the lycan. He noticed how he was looking at his own hand, drawing in a deep breath. “Hey.” He spoke softly to break the silence, pulling the chair closer again. “Can I hold your hand?” He asked. He hadnt really asked when the lycan had been asleep but it was different then. For all he knew, Romeo wouldnt want his touch and he was merely being selfish.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 10:31 am

He didn't really dare look up. The last thing he needed was to be scolded about what he had done. It hurt to even look at Eden! He felt so guilty, and as the vampyre so sweetly asked if he could hold his hand he started whimpering, a few tears falling from his eyes and down his cheeks. The only downside of the IV was that now he was getting fluids in his body and he could cry more. He didn't answer, but reached out, feeling weak as his slender hands pulled at Eden's. The bed was too big for him anyways, and who would judge him for wanting Eden close at a time like this? If he followed his pull, Romeo would move over, his body aching, but as soon as the vampyre laid down beside him he would snuggle up to him. He had to be mindful of the many tubes but besides that he just rested his head on his chest, sobbing as he felt so pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 10:40 am

There was no answer but then noticed Romeo’s hand and as the lycan began pulling at him, he looked at him with soft eyes. He wasnt really sure if it was a wise move to get in the bed with all the tubes and strings but it wasnt like Eden could deny Romeo what he wanted. He would give him everything and more, if there had been more than that, he would give that too now more than ever. Romeo moved and Eden was mindful of the wires and tubes as he laid down beside him. Feeling Romeo’s head on his chest, he felt his own eyes well up, wrapping his arms around the lycan before he kissed his hair. He didnt even really know what to say. He could have lost him. It was very real and very scary, how close it had been. So who could really blame the vampyre for crying as well?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 10:47 am

Romeo eventually managed to cry himself to sleep, hugging Eden close as his subconscious was terrified of him leaving now. He might've been afraid to show this vulnerability when he was awake, but asleep his body did as it needed. His voice was a bit broken, breathing sounded like he had a slight whistle to him, but it would go away soon enough. The nurses still came to check up on him, and didn't say anything to Eden being in the bed, except for one nurse who offered the vampyre a vial of blood to keep his strength up. She had been the one to show Eden to the room in the first place. "It's nice to see he's sleeping," she said in a hushed voice as she adjusted the IV, exchanging the bag that was now pretty much empty. "I know it's still a bit early .. But his body is rather weak," she was speaking as a worried nurse right now, and it was clear that she had something on her mind. Handing Eden a small folder about a recovery center for eating disorders she sent him a hopeful smile, "I won't pretend to know what he wants, but this might be what he needs." With that she let them be, hopefully giving Eden something to think about, because she was sure if she brought it up around the lycan he would refuse help.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 10:59 am

When Romeo went quiet, he knew he had fallen asleep. Gods, it was a horrible feeling Even had inside but at least there was also relief in being here with the lycan. And when the lycan in his sleep hugged him close, Eden wasnt intending on moving. He carefully caressed him, muttering sweet loving words into the lycan’s hair from time to time. The staff seemed to accept him being in bed with Romeo. He wondered what the lycan was dreaming of. If he even had dreams at all at this point.
The kind nurse came around and the vial she offered, he thanked her for. The remark made him hum. “Yeah.” He agreed, kissing the sleeping lycan’s hair, looking at him with soft eyes. It wasnt like Eden really knew where to proceed from here. The nurse spoke and Eden looked at the folder she offered, grabbing it with his free hand to look at. “Thank you.” He said, reading over some things about the center before he put the folder on the table. He didnt want to ambush the lycan while he was already beaten and down. Though the nurse was right. Eden just couldnt make the decision for him, right thing or not. It would all come down to what the lycan wanted in the end. No recovery could effectively be forced on him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 11:05 am

Romeo slept for quite a while, his body so exhausted from lack of sleep and nutrition, so it wasn't a surprise that the next time he woke was before the sun rose from the horizon. Blinking lazily he was still tired, and yet he felt better than he had before his sleep. Realizing slowly that he was laying here with Eden made the guilt rush back. The faint memories coming back to his as well. He however didn't pull away, still having his arm around the vampyre, almost afraid that if he let go he would be left here in his own mess. "I-I'm s-s-sor-ry," his voice raw from not only having thrown up the pills but also the doctors having to suck out whatever had been left in his stomach. He felt weird. The probe giving him food was annoying and the IV needle made his skin itch.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 11:16 am

Eden didnt sleep while he was in the bed with Romeo. He should probably have been bored but it was like he was making up for the time lost by getting to be here with him, hold him close again. Sure, the lycan didnt look like himself as much as he could have, but Eden knew it was him.
When the lycan woke, Eden looked at him, lifting a hand to gently touch the side of his head, holding his face. “It’s okay. You dont have to apologize to me. It should be the other way around.” He reminded him, looking at his face. “I’m sorry.” He then said. He had a lot to apologize for. But this wasnt really a moment for him to make it all about him. “You are strong. You’re so very strong.” He muttered, leaning in to kiss his forehead. How long had he managed on his own? Eden wasnt even sure he could do that. The vampyre frowned. “But you shouldnt have had to be.” He spoke softly before he looked at Romeo, touching his face so gently. Beside being more mindful of his touches, nothing had changed in the regards of how he touched him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Trouble in Paradise | cw   Double Trouble in Paradise | cw - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Double Trouble in Paradise | cw
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next