Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Life is strange indeed

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Zaira

Zaira

Full name : Emanuele Zaira Rojas

Life is strange indeed - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 3:27 pm

Okay maybe she wasn't too well in to understanding the supernatural side to her boyfriend. But it wasn't like it was something they spoke of. Even less so when it seemed to entangled with his family. She had to agree that he was a good puppet, nodding as she touched his cheek careful, being awfully aware of her movements.
As he spoke about his phone being at the Parish Mansion she could almost feel the business card burn in her pocket. She didn't know why. She just thought it was best to just keep it to herself for now. It wasn't how she usually dealt with things, but this was something she wanted to understand herself first. "I can stay ... If you want me to?" She asked, but she wasn't going to be clingy. Though she thought it was sorta fair to ask. She knew she would have to contact her mom eventually, but for now she wanted to offer her company to Kurtis. Not only that, she felt like as soon as she returned they would detain her more. "If I go back alone they might just shackle me to the bed again," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 3:42 pm

He definitely needed time to think in a place where people didnt know where was. It was fine that Zaira was here but he just didnt feel like seeing anyone else. “You can stay.” He said, drawing in a short breath. At least he wasnt in pain anymore and his shoulder didnt have to heal in a wrong spot. Though he would have to get it checked out but that was something he wasnt even thinking about. “Come.” He said as he grabbed her hand and went closer to the edge. Not all the way though. He sat down and pulled lightly at her hand, wanting her to sit down and let him have his arm around her. “I think my case is going to be put out in public soon. And they’ll do that DNA test shit to see who’s really my dad.” He explained just to say something.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 3:46 pm

She decided to stay. She just hoped that the others would keep her mother calm. He pulled her with him, and she sat down, letting him wrap his arm around her as she leaned her head against his shoulder. Looking at the view from up here she knew why he liked it. It was the city you could see, all the busy life going on and the cars honking in the distance. As he started to talk she frowned, "what worries you the most? The test or the fact that it goes public?" She asked, her hand drawing light circles on his thigh, just keeping them busy. It was so strange to feel the fabric, it was like she could really feel the fibres.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 3:54 pm

“Lucius. He worries me the most. What he will do, make people do.” He said with a sigh, not knowing how else to put it. What if his father told his cousin to challenge him again? Kurtis had gotten lucky because Romeo had been weakened, he was sure that his cousin could tear him apart at full strength. “I just want to be free. I dont want their money, their education, the god damn Trevino firm. I dont care about any of it.” He said, swallowing hard as it was not exactly something he had ever said before, though he had felt that way most of his life.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 3:59 pm

Zaira hummed at the mention of his father. That was quite fair in her opinion. He wanted to be free, and she looked down at his hand, taking it carefully, just trying not to move so fucking fast. She drew small circles in his palm, just looking at his skin as she thought of what to say. Did she even have to say anything? "What do you want ... what do you care for?" She asked. She couldn't help him with what he didn't want, but perhaps she could help him achieve what he actually wanted.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 4:05 pm

“I want to just be with you and get by. Work some shitty full time job with good colleagues… I guess I just want something that isnt taking over a world-wide firm that I dont give a shit about.” He said just to say something. He looked at the view, frowning a bit. “The only reason I would have wanted to take over the firm would be to sell it to the highest bidder just to spite Romeo. But that’s… I dont know, it’s just a childish wish, ruining a huge business with so many employees just to see my cousin get mad. It’s not worth it.” He said before he moved away and laid down to put his head on her lap. He looked up at her. “You’re still warm.”
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 4:10 pm

Part of her felt really happy that he said he wanted to be with her. She knew he had said it before, but they so rarely spoke about future stuff. Both of them seemed to just enjoy the present and not worry too much. Humming she thought about what he said. He clearly had had a lot more time to think about it all, and she honestly couldn't tell him what was right or wrong. But she did agree with him that risking other people's jobs just to prove a point was stupid. He laid down, and as he placed his head in her lap she chuckled softly. "I guess nothing can remove the warm feeling you give me," she muttered. Though she had wondered how she felt. "Do I feel ... different? Like bad different?"
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 6:34 pm

Was she supposed to be colder now? He could hear her heart from where he laid if he closed his eyes and focused but it wasnt supposed to be like that if she was a vampyre right? Her question made him sigh as he grit his teeth thoughtfully, “I dont know. I guess not?” He said, opening his eyes to look at her. “Do I seem different to you?” He returned the question, opening his eyes to look at her. If she was a vampyre now, surely she would be naturally repelled by him right?
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 6:43 pm

Frowning a little at his reply, she watched as he opened his eyes. Leaning down at his question she kissed his lips gently. "No, you're still a dumbass," she sighed, a smile creeping up on her lips as she chuckled softly, nuzzling their noses together. She leaned back looking out at the city. "I don't know ... everything is so new and yet the same," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 9:55 pm

This felt nice, just sitting on the top of some empty building, having a cute moment after everything that had happened. He returned her kiss, to then chuckle at her words. "Then I definitely have changed. Since when was I ever a dumbass?" He remarked like it was something completely new. He followed her eyes and turned his head to look out on the city as well. Her mutter made him nod. "I cant say I've ever been able to relate." he admitted. He had always been a lycan, so he had never changed. Maybe his first transformation had been a little scary but it was so long ago. He was quiet for a bit but then he realized that she probably didnt even know why she had been attacked by the Parish vampyress. He drew in a deep breath. "I dont want to sit with all this shit myself. But you cant tell anyone about it." he said as he looked at her. If she agreed he would go on to say what he had seen at the party, the Parish couple appearing and Romeo's odd change in mood, Laure's threat and how Romeo had been hanging out with Eden afterwards and somehow ended up at the mansion beaten and bruised, because Kurtis had noticed all the wounds that he definitely hadnt inflicted after their fight.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 10:10 pm

"Wow I guess you really hit your head," she said, rolling her eyes as she chuckled. She couldn't say it with a straight face anyways. Also, he didn't have to relate. She just wanted to have him here. Maybe it would help her relax more, knowing that some things at least had stayed the same. Either way she just looked out at the city, running her fingers through his hair, detangling it a bit but not pulling at it too badly.
He then went in to explain what he had seen with the Parish family and Romeo. It all sounded rather convoluted.
Had Romeo threatened the vampyres? No, then why was he with Eden at the mansion. It didn't make much sense. "The plot thickens," she said, digging in to her pocket, taking out the small business card. She showed it to Kurtis, letting him take it and inspect it before she took it back and placed it in her pocket. "He came to see me at the hospital," she said. Was Eden and Romeo planning something on behalf of Lucius? Something to hurt Kurtis further? It still didn't make any sense why Laure had threatened Kurtis. Nothing made real sense. Closing her eyes she told Kurtis about what had happened after he left the hospital. They might as well catch each other up on what had happened. She explained how the doctors didn't know what was with her, how they had practically tied her to the bed until Eden had come to talk to her.
"I drank blood, Kurtis, and ... I don't know, it felt good," she said, not clear she could explain it well enough.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 10:42 pm

"It does." he muttered but it just didnt make sense. The plot was so jumbled and mixed together that Kurtis couldnt separate it and make out all the pieces. Why was Romeo with Eden? She pulled out the card and Kurtis looked at it with a small frown before he took it. "I guess that was why he told me you were alive." he said a little distant-minded. He hadnt really been hearing the conversation Eden had had on the phone while he had been fighting Romeo, but it just seemed like another hole in the story.
She explained what had happened at the hospital and he listened with his brows slightly furrowed. This definitely had something to do with Romeo, otherwise why would the vampyre show any interest in telling Zaira what had happened. She then said she had been drinking blood and Kurtis sat up as he looked at her. "It felt good?" he asked, though it made sense, it was still a bit weird to him but he couldnt help but sound just a slight bit judgemental.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 10:54 pm

"Fuck, Kurt, I don't know," she said shaking her head as she looked down in to her lap that was now empty. Fiddling with her fingers she wasn't sure what to say or do. "I just ... You know like when you get a cold and your neck is all sore and scratchy?" She asked, because he had probably tried that or something like it. "Well it was sorta like drinking milk and honey to sooth that throat," she tried explaining. "I've always been terrified of blood," she said, because he had seen how she got around it when she had been around anything resembling a wound. "But it wasn't off putting this time, it just was there and it helped my neck stop being do itchy."
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 11:25 pm

He just looked at her, switching between her eyes as he wasnt sure how to react. As a lycan he had to eat a lot of meat but Kurtis had never really been much for eating raw meat, even if it was what was best for him. He had just conditioned himself to fitting in and it worked so far. She explained herself and he just sat there watching her. It was true that she had always not been that well with handling blood but now she was drinking it! That was what was crazy to him. He sighed and lifted a hand to rub one of his eyes as he thought his words through. “I’m sorry, that’s just so weird.” - “To me.” He added to explain himself. He leaned in and sniffed her shoulder before he leaned further in, smelling the skin on her throat. “Hm.” He just hummed in a neutral tone. “You dont smell human. But you dont smell like bloodsucker either.”
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 11:31 pm

She knew it was weird. She felt weird about it herself, but in the moment it had seemed like the most natural thing in the world to her. Now she was just left being confused again. He leaned in, smelling her a few places and she sat still. She knew that lycans had good senses, so perhaps he could recognise her scent to be something specific? But then he said that she smelled neither human nor vampyre. "I mean, my heart beats and I'm warm like a human ... but I drink blood?" She frowned, shaking her head as she ran her hands up in her hair, scratching her scalp in frustration. "What is wrong with me," she muttered. This wasn't normal and the doctors seemingly didn't think so either.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 11:43 pm

It was true, her heart was beating as well. Kurtis just sighed and shrugged. Only the gods knew what she was now. “At least you’re not dead.” He pointed out as he looked down. Maybe he was still recovering a bit from the feeling he had had at the hospital. But could he even feel anything now? He looked at her hand, reaching over with the determination on feeling what she felt. They had touched prior but there had been so much that he hadnt even thought about it. “How’re you feeling?” He asked, running his fingers up the back of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 6:09 am

At least she wasn't dead. Well that was a good way to put it she guessed. She saw him reaching out, and she let him touch her. She honestly would do anything to just get some slight answers. His question made her look at their hands, "I guess I feel alright? I mean I'm not in any pain or discomfort," she thought out loud. Lifting her gaze to look at him she smiled. From what Kurtis could feel, she wouldn't feel too different from before either. Other than overwhelmed by all the new senses. "I mean everything is so new," she said, frowning a little, "I can move faster and that's weird, and I guess my touch is different ... I can like really feel your hand on mine now, which I really like." It was a little hard to describe, but alas she was trying her best. "Do I feel different? Like is my skin scaly like a lizard or something?" She chuckled. She knew her situation wasn't supposed to be funny, but she couldn't help herself. Taking it serious right now was hard, and it was clear she was freaked out about everything.
Gripping around his hand, she touched it. He still felt so warm, maybe a bit warmer than usual, but she still got those butterflies in her stomach. That feeling of love and attraction. "Back at the hospital ... I remember drinking blood from you ... But lycan blood kills vampyres, right?" She asked. Not that she was an expert but this was a more well-known fact. It was why lycans typically weren't preferred to be donating blood unless to their own kind. The poison in their blood was not.something you could just take out. "I mean if I dranky your blood as a vampyre, I'd be dead by now," she pondered. Maybe she would have to see if she could speak to that weird healer. She must know something too.  
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 10:54 am

He was really expecting somehow to feel nothing but as he ran his hand over her skin, he felt her emotions. That made him breathe out in relief and smile a bit, even more because her skin was warm too. He listened to her and hunmed, grabbing the hand he had been touching to lift it to his face and run her fingers carefully down the slight stubble. “So you feel this more than before?” He ssked. Her question made him shake his head as he took her hand off his face and held it. “No you feel softer. But not like in a weird way. It’s like you’ve just put on some hand moisturizer or whatever.” He explained with a shrug.
She gripped his hand and he watched her. It was odd to realize that she could now grab him faster than he could react when she was a human. “It does. But you were still human then.” He said with a small frown. Where was she getting at? He sat for a bit in silence before he moved closer and looked at her. “Bite me then. My arm, my neck, whereever. Just get some blood on your teeth. If you’re a vampyre you’ll get sick. But a bit blood wont kill you.” He said, looking at her seriously.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 12:13 pm

She felt his stubble so clearly. Normally she could feel it a little bit, but this was like she could feel every brush of hair. "Yeah, it's kinda overwhelming if I'm being honest," she chuckled, happy that he just held her hand after that. His skin felt different. Like she could feel every small cut in his fist as her fingers ran over it. The way he explained it made her feel a bit better. At least she didn't feel like a lizard then. The question about the blood wasn't because she wanted to try. But as he suggested she bit him she shook her head. "I don't want to harm you," she said. No, she wasn't someone who could just pierce his skin at take what ever she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 6:54 pm

She didnt want to hurt him and while he could understand it, it wasnt that big of a deal, was it? If she was a vampyre, it would be her every day life to bite someone. “Dont be dumb Rojas, it wont hurt.” He said, lifting his hand at her as if he wanted her to take it. Just get it over with and figure out whether it was really this way. Though she didnt seem like she wanted to and he let his hand fall, looking out on the city as he bit the inside of his cheek in contemplation. He accidentally bit too hard and groaned in pain as he felt a bit of blood flow out into his mouth. That gave him an idea and it was like the shift of focus made him forget that his cheek was ever hurting. He moved over, leaning in to connect their lips, before he used his tongue to smear the blood and saliva over her lips. He then leaned away and smiled a little too proudly of himself.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 11:28 pm

Even if it wouldn't hurt, it would still be doing something that went against how she wanted to be. Kurtis had been beaten and broken, and she would be the last person to ever be like that to him. He seemed to give up, and she sighed in relief. She looked back at the city scape until he moved closer. Turning her head she couldn't help but smile as he leaned closer to her. She greeted his lips, finding that her feelings only had been enhanced since her change. But then she tasted the blood.
She didn't know why, but she moaned softly, licking her lips clean she suddenly seemed to realise what he had done. And yet she leaned in for another kiss, letting their tongues collide with the blood still in his mouth. He tasted so good. But then she pulled away, frowning at herself as she touched her lips. "You idiot," she muttered, hating how her body had found the experience so exhilarating. "Why do you insist," she sighed, he was always going to be like that, wasn't he?
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 11:40 pm

It was the perfect opportunity to see. If she was truly a vampyre then she would fall ill, be gagging and wheezing or have some sort of uncomfortable reaction. Not that he was hoping for that, but then she moaned and that seemed to surprise him as he looked at her. She leaned in again and he returned the kiss, letting her taste his tongue and his blood. She then pulled away and he had to admit that she had made him a little breathless. Her mutter made him smile, lifting a hand to touch over his heart, feeling it thump behind his ribs. “I’m a stubborn fucker.” Was all he had to say, laying down as he mumbled an amazed fuck to himself. He had felt how into it she had been. “But you’re not sick.” He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 12:10 am

Stubborn he was indeed. She looked at him a little worried. Mostly because he looked surprised. "No I don't feel sick," she said, looking at her arms as if she expected boils to appear. Laying down beside him, she turned, looking at him and reaching out to touch his chest. She could feel his heart beating so fast. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" She asked rather worried.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 1:26 am

She reached out and touched his chest and somehow that made him blush just slightly. It probably wasnt noticable to her before when she was just a human but now she would be able to see the slight red in his cheeks, hear how his breath had a slight tremble coming through. “I’m fine?” He said with a confused expression. He looked at her lips again, feeling a strong urge to just lean forward and kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 6:09 am

Seeing him blush was something different indeed. There was something really beautiful about seeing his slight tan skin get a little red beneath it all. He said he was fine, but he didn't really seem fine. Touching his hand, she felt how warm he was getting. Was that just because of a kiss? Leaning down over him, she pushed some of her hair our of the way before connecting their lips once again. The taste of his blood giving her a rush, but kissing him felt different too. It felt much more intense than when she had been human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life is strange indeed
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next