Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Life is strange indeed - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Life is strange indeed - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Life is strange indeed - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Life is strange indeed - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Life is strange indeed - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Life is strange indeed

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

Life is strange indeed - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 8:03 am

He just looked at her, wondering what she was thinking. He could reach out to find out how she was feeling but it somehow felt like cheating. She leaned over him and he watched her before she connected their lips again. The tremble in his breath was back but it was so subtle. Like he was fully enjoying feeling her lips again his. Moaning softly he pulled her over him to have her sit on him. “I love you Rojas.” He said against her lips before returning to their kisses.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

Full name : Emanuele Zaira Rojas

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 8:45 am

It was so intense all of a sudden. Sure it had always felt good to kiss him, but this felt fucking amazing! Hearing his breath tremble ever so slightly, feeling his warm lips, listening to his heart beat increase. He pulled at her, and without really thinking she moved quite fast and eagerly on top of him. His loving remark didn't go unheard, but she didn't even have time to reply as he pulled her in for another kiss. And then another one. They just simply kept coming. She was moaning softly in to his mouth. It was incredible! Every part of her senses heightened and it made her realise just how much she had missed out on. Licking his lips, she wondered how he tasted right now without too much blood, moaning as she got to taste his saliva alone. "Fuck, every part of you tastes so good."
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 9:28 am

He didnt let her really speak because essentially he knew how she felt for him. The kisses made his whole body tingle in a different way. She just seemed so into it, her moans. She licked his lip and he opened his mouth for her again, grabbing onto her sides as she felt so good. Her tongue against his, them exchanging saliva like crazy. “I’m not gonna lie, I really fucking want you right now.” He mumbled as he leaned his head back, panting softly after air as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 9:57 am

Him grabbing at her sides made her want him more. He was really hot right now, what was up with her sex drive all of a sudden? He leaned back and the mumble made her chuckle, "is that a bad thing now all of a sudden?" He hadn't been shy to admit it before. She had always liked seeing him like this, but she couldn't recall seeing him this pained before. Leaning down she kissed his nose, "if my mother found out that I snuck out of the hospital to have sex with my boyfriend on a roof, what would she say?" She whispered almost innocently, though it was clear she wasn't against the notion. Her hand moved down grabbing his hand and guiding it up under her shirt, letting him feel her skin and up to her breast. He was so warm. And she felt so much of him. His skin so inviting to her. "So ... what's it going to be?"
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 10:04 am

“No, but it’s not like we’re in a private place.” He pointed out. He could still remember how shy she’d get when their kisses got a little too heated on school ground. Her whisper however made him look at her with eyes that seemed impressed and maybe a bit adoring. “Dont tease me.” He said, shifting between her eyes as she took his hand and guided it up. He bit his lower lip, moving his hand up to cup her breast. “Fuck…” he cursed, because her skin was soft like silk. “Are we really going to do this?” He asked, his hand grabbing a firner grip of her hip, pressing her down on his groin.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 10:20 am

He pressed her down to his groin and it was as if in that moment she truly realised just how turned on he was, moaning softly as she nodded. Yeah, they were going to do this. They weren't going to give a shit anymore. "I'm done caring with what other people might think," she whispered. It didn't matter any more. All that mattered was the two of them, right? "I gotta get my pants off," she sighed, clearly not wanting to move, but she did, crawling off him and sliding her pants down as she lied on her back. The roof was a little rough against her back, but she couldn't help but think it was also rather hot to maybe getting hurt a bit. Though she ended up taking off her hoodie as well, placing it down on the roof, just to give them something nice to lay on. "You make me do crazy shit," she giggled, finding it a bit exciting. She got out if her underwear as well, hoping he was at least riding down his pants. She pulled him on top of her, kissing his neck and attacking it with gentle bites. She wasn't looking to pierce his skin, but she guessed she might leave some marks.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 12:20 pm

“Okay, you dont have to be so fucking hot to listen to.” He scoffed, still feeling her chest in his warm hand. He didnt want her to get off but he also wanted her pants off. She got off and he got up as well, looking at her as she laid down. It didnt really look like she was really comfortable so he took off his shirt as well to place under her, but he wasnt going to undress. Not when he knew that his bruises underneath were quite serious, even with the tshirt he wore was a pretty dark spot sticking inside the baggy sleeve. She got out of her underwear and he had opened his pants, drawing in a deep breath as she also got out of her underwear. “Fuck I dont want to have performance issues but you look so fucking hot.” He said, leaning down over her to kiss her. He moved his pants and underwear down, feeling her up with his length, covering himself in her juices. He felt himself throb at the thought of entering her.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 13 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 6:29 pm

He took off his shirt and through the t shirt she could see the bruises. Touching his skin rather delicately as he got closer. "I'm still just me," she reminded him, chuckling as she cupped his face between her palms. He positioned himself, moaning softly at how he felt her up like that. Fuck she could probably crumble already. But as he seemed to hesitate, she caught his gaze, "Kurtis," she whispered, wanting him to pay attention to the moment they were in right now. "It's only you and me," she told him, her eyes soft as she pressed slightly against his length, "and I want you to make love to me, and not be in your head about it." She pressed down, letting his tip slide in, moaning at the immense feeling. "I want you inside of me, right now, and I want you to moan my name until it loses meaning," she moaned, pressing against him some more, letting him slide in further.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 12:31 pm

“I know you are.” He replied, feeling her cup his face. Who else had he been fighting this hard for all this time? Getting beaten and bruised over and over just so he could hold her close? He felt himself hesitate as he felt her up but it was honestly because he wondered if they really could keep on going like this without protection.
Her whisper however made him look at her, nodding as she said it was just them, gritting his teeth as she pressed down on him. She just knew what to say or do to put him in a trance that would give her anything she wanted. He felt her soft insides and moaned a little hoarse, but it felt so good. “Zaira..” he moaned now that she had asked for it, placing his hands on the cold surface of the roof before pushing into her. Fuck, it felt too good. His nails dug into the sandpaper like surface, not caring if it would make him bleed. “Zaira..” he moaned as he pulled out to the tip just to thrust back in again, feeling her bottom, feeling how perfect she was. “Zaira!” He moaned as his hands dug away at the roof, stopping him from squirming in delight. He leaned down to connect their lips, his hips rocking slowly back and forth, just feeling her, feeling himself and how perfectly they fit each other.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 2:59 pm

He seemed to snap out of it, and hearing him moan her name made her moan his in return. Gasping softly as he pulled out only to thrust in to her again, she wrapped her arms around his torso, holding herself close. She could feel how he wanted her, feel how he loved her, and she didn't need any superpowers to know that. Their lips reconnected and she moaned softly in to his mouth, feeling how he moved himself against her. "Kurtis ... I-I," she stuttered whimpering at how good it felt. It was too overwhelming for her. Her body shaking as she had never felt like this before. Every nerve in her body going crazy, the endorphins racing through her body. "I'm cumming, " she whimpered, her walls cramping up, her leg jittery and she felt like she could barely hear anything with how loud both of their hearts sounded. She wouldn't even be mad if he gave in as well, because at this point she didn't know what was up or down anymore. However if he persisted, she would be whimpering with pleasure, trying to lay still and yet wanting to move against him.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 6:37 pm

She stuttered and it made him smile a little as he kept the same slow yet steady pace. He was all about just making her feel that he was in this with her, he was taking his time and enjoying her fully. However it wasnt hard to feel her slowly tighten up around him and how she was shaking. He took his hands off the roof and instead wrapped around her, pressing them close. Her whimper surprised him and soon he felt her climax rush over him as well, making him grit his teeth as it was so hard to not just ride along and give in. But he held back and moved his hips a little firmer, helping her ride out her high, though her whimpers were so good. “I shouldnt… cum in you.” He moaned, though it was just easier if he did. There was however no easy way to clean up regardless. He just didnt want to risk getting her pregnant as she hadnt wanted the first child. “Fuck…” he cursed, grinding his teeth in pleasure as his hips began picking up a pace. He was getting closer and now his body chased that high. Though it wouldnt be without knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2021 6:55 pm

He didn't give in, and she relished in the fact that he helped her through her high. Though his moan made her focus on his eyes, looking at him worried. "You don't want to? Or you're scared to?" She asked, moaning softly as he began picking up the pace. Holding on to him she kissed his lips gently. She didn't know why, but since learning about what had happened to Kurtis something in her had wanted there to be something good come from it. She wasn't sure if a baby was the answer, but fuck, she didn't really care. If it happened, it happened, and though she was young and stupid, she didn't feel incapable. "I want you Kurtis ... forever ... and I'll gladly risk it all for you," she whispered between her moans, feeling how he filled her up with every thrust. Either way, neither of them had really discussed protection for a while. But she thought that right now it was a bit too late.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 1:18 am

He didnt know what to answer. Maybe it was a bit of both. Him not wanting to because he was scared. Of what would come of them if something did happen. His father had already done one despicable thing, what would stop him from doing another? The lycan’s body did however not follow his head. It definitely wanted that release from feeling her and smelling her. Like his body just knew she was his, his to love and fill with himself. Her whisper made him grit his teeth as the thrusts lost their rhytmn and he felt so close. “Fuck… dont say shit like that…” he mumbled between moans, but it was just because it made him feel so good to hear. His body began tensing up as his heart was pounding like crazy, until it suddenly felt like it skipped a beat and his head was flooded with an immense feeling of pure ecstacy. He moaned loudly, feeling that sweet release, his sore body completely forgetting it was ever broken. The thrusts died down to just a few lazy ones to empty himself completely inside of her. At least he didnt believe there was more he could give. “That was a big load..” he whispered breathlessly, his arms giving in and he laid down on her while his heart was calming down.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 7:49 am

She could feel he was reaching his wit's end and she felt herself get closer to another release. It was as if those lazy thrusts along with feeling him give int that sent her over the edge once again, moaning softly as she pressed him closer. He had collapsed on her, but he didn't feel too heavy, in fact it felt good to feel his warmth so close. His whisper made her chuckle, though she was panting as well, so it might've sounded more like a soft scoff. "I really like feeling it ... Imagine how you've basically coated my insides," she muttered, brushing her hands through his hair in calming strokes. Her heart was beating ever faster. She thought it would've slowed by now, but no. "Fuck I love you," she muttered, kissing the side of his head a few times.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 10:29 am

The sofr scoff and mutter made him grit his teeth slightly because it just made him tingle all over. Was she trying to get him going again? He still had his arms around her and just kept her close, closing his eyes for a bit as he was calming down. “I love you more.” He mumbled back into her shoulder, sighing as he felt their chests pound together. He pushed himself up after a while and finally pulled out. He didnt want to leave her yet but he imagined she wouldnt find it hot if he went limp inside of her while he recovered. He leaned back a little and looked down at her treasure. “Well you’ve soaked the shirt I got from that vampyre guy’s mansion.” He chuckled, not really caring. Maybe she could use it to dry herself off once the seed caught up with gravity. “Do you really want to get pregnant?” He asked after a while with a serious frown.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 11:51 am

He pulled out and she moaned softly, feeling how empty she now was without him in her. His chuckle made her scoff, giving him a light jesting push, though not hard enough to actually knock him off of her she hoped. Figuring out her own strength was hard, but right now she felt quite well. There was a moment of silence, and she relaxed, getting up she borrowed the already ruined shirt to dry herself off, clean up after the mess they had met. Getting dressed she frowned a bit at his question. Had she implied that she wanted to? Perhaps it was because their last two sessions had been without protection and she wasn't pregnant anymore so there really was a risk. "I don't know," she said, pulling her pants on and zipping it up before she grabbed her hoodie and pulled it over her head. "I don't really know anything right now ... Do you want me to get pregnant?"
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 12:08 pm

Her push was a little strong but he could take it. At least he’d play it off like he wasnt just baffled ar how strong she had gotten now. They got dressed and his question was quite sudden and out of nowhere, he at least felt it like that too. Her answer made him hum and nod, pulling his pants up as well before laying back down on the roof, looking up at the sky. The question was returned and he shrugged. “Well, under normal circumstances no. And even now when it feels like it’s now or never… Still no?” He said but clearly wasnt too certain in his own words. It seemed like it would be his only chance of having children that would be his own flesh and blood but it wasnt like that realization matured him in an instant. “Or, it could be nice, but I dont think being a dad is really something for me.” He said. He just didnt want to be like his own old man.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 12:19 pm

"As if I would make a good mother," she scoffed, laying down beside him, nestling up to him as she wrapped an arm around him. Kissing his chest gently she sighed shaking her head a little, breathing in his scent like it was the first time really smelling him. She could sense all of his endorphins and she really liked that. "I don't think I'm ready," she said, turning her head to look up at him, "fuck it, if we're ever crazy enough to become parents we'll just adopt or something." Zaira liked how they were now, even with all the shit going on. "Or we'll get a cat or a dog ... fuck it we can have a whole zoo," she chuckled, hoisting herself up on her elbow getting to look at him properly as she sighed. They would've made really pretty kids, she couldn't deny that. At least she thought he was so beautiful right now. "But maybe we should consider waiting a bit more being this risky; I'll get a plan b or something and then we are just careful from now on," she said, smiling at him. She clearly wasn't too worried.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 12:27 pm

“You would.” He said rather calmly, looking at her. He couldnt see her as not being a good mother, “Maybe a shitty stepmother, but mother, I can see it.” He said with a small smile. It was a bit of a bitter situation because talking about it now, he felt like he would at some point come to regret it. She made different suggestions but he was looking away as he was deep in his thoughts. “There’s only a couple of weeks left. Then it’s all gone.” He said in a lowered tone, rather dreadful. He wasnt going to cry about but it definitely sucked. “I wish I could just salvage just like one try in case I ever felt like being a dad. Then the rest could be adopted or not even mine, I dont care.” He said before he looked at her with sad eyes. His eyes however didnt linger as he felt some fluid build up, so he looked back up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 12:36 pm

He seemed more upset about the thought of not having a choice and she understood that. But then he said something that gave her an idea. "Sperm bank!" She yelled out, sitting up with bright eyes. "There's banks for money and then there's banks for people who want a chance to have biological kids in the future but time might be running out," she said. This was a brilliant idea, wasn't it? "We could set it up in my name - that way your father has no legal right to have access to it," she said.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 9:24 pm

Her sudden yell made him look at her with a frown, wondering if she wanted the whole neighbourhood to hear as well. But then he realized what she was talking about and it made him smile a little. “Yeah, you’re right.” He said, sitting up as she laid out a pretty decent plan for them. He grabbed her gently by the face before leaning in to kiss her lips tenderly. “Fuck my girlfriend is so fucking smart.” He mumbled against her lips. Straight wifey material if he had something to say. “Okay everything’s not hopeless then.” He sighed, leaning his head onto her forehead. After a while, he did feel quite ready to head back home. Probably drop by Zaira’s mother to be told off for disappearing with her daughter, but luckily not having to explain where they were or what they did.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 14, 2021 2:57 pm

"I know, and she's hot too," she chuckled against his lips. Closing her eyes as their foreheads pressed together she sighed. A moment where it was just them and it felt normal. Or at least as normal as it was when everything was still so enhanced. "C'mon ... Let's go home," she muttered softly after they had sat for a while. She got up on her feet, a little too fast and it made her a bit disoriented, chuckling as she shook her head. "I swear I'm not in a hurry," she apologized, reaching out with her hand to help him up to his feet.
They headed back, stopping by her mother first because she felt like she had to at this point. Her mother was rather upset with her, yelling and screaming words in Spanish, and Zaira was trying to keep up, but she had to agree with most of the out bursts. She hadn't been fair to her mother, to her friends, to any of the hospital personnel. But she also felt like she couldn't just leave Kurtis alone like this. In the end her mother seemed to have calmed down enough that she could speak a bit of English, just so that Kurtis could understand, yet it was mostly gibberish when it was paired with the Spanish words as well. "Mami, you're not making any sense to either of us," she sighed, going over to take Kurtis' hand. She smiled at him, letting him know that it was alright. "We're heading home ... I need to rest and you need a good night's sleep too, mami," she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 11:52 am

He didnt object to going back home. She got up but it was quick enough that Kurtis noticed and she seemed to as well. He just scoffed at her words and took her hand to be helped to his feet. When they reached her mother’s house he felt a knot in his stomach. Her mom had to hate him at this point, he could just feel it. It wasnt a nice feeling because he really liked her mother, more than his own. They were greeted by yelling and screaming and Kurtis had no idea what she was saying but it seemed to be mostly towards Zaira either way.
When the conversation finally seemed to switch to english, it was still paired with a bit of spanish, making Kurtis unable to follow what was being said. Maybe it was time he began picking up spanish so he could understand what was going on instead of this. The notion that they were heading home made him sigh. “I’m very hungry right now, after a solid diet of cigarettes and anger.” He just said, looking shortly at Zaira’s mother before he looked to Zaira. “Maybe we should stay for a bit longer? Eat here and have an end note that’s smiles and laughter over yelling and being upset?” He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 12:06 pm

Zaira had seemingly calmed her mother down, but as Kurtis suggested they stayed and got something to eat it was sure enough that she would have to stay. Her mother spoke of some leftovers in the fridge. Yes, they were staying for dinner. Zaira reached out, taking Kurtis' hand and pulling herself closer, "she did just call you scrawny," she chuckled softly her mother leading the way out in to the kitchen.
She helped out finding the leftovers, heating up the chili sauce on the stove before she looked to Kurtis. Her mother was showing him how to place the tortillas on the pan, heating them until the puffed up. Whenever Kurtis tried to grab a utensil to flip it with, her mother would gently slap his hands, showing him how to do it with his fingers. Zaira felt a little relieved. While her mother was surely angry with both of them, she didn't let that get in the way of caring for them and feeding them. Anger wasn't the same as hate, not in this household. "Mami, he's way better at cutting veggies," she said in a soft chuckle, her mother shaking her head and lifting her finger at her daughter. "No yerno of mine will be letting my mija do all the cooking," she said and Zaira turned bright red in the face. "Mami" she protested and it made Carla laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is strange indeed   Life is strange indeed - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life is strange indeed
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13