Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

And so we mend [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Baal

Baal

Full name : Belial Sionis Kharne
Quote : It made sense to let my heartstrings play at the sound of your laughter

And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so we mend [cw]   And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 10:25 pm

The valkyrie was mostly quiet as she listened to Buffy explain, humming a few times to let the fenix know she was still there. She drew in a deep breath as she thought it through for a second and then she exhaled the breath. “So you’re unable to touch anything... and that has just happened out of nowhere?” She asked with a raisef brow, but she was just trying to get all information before she would figure out what the fenix should do. “Either way... You can try this, it shouldnt harm you if it doesnt work. Close your eyes and focus on your breath. Feel the air in your lungs, from your nose to the bottom of your lungs, focus on the flow,” she guided her, waiting till Buffy tried that. “Controlling abilities require that you keep your focus and keep your mind cooled off. Dont your daemon know a thing or two about control?” She asked, wondering where the daemon was in this. Baal blinked a few times as he was mentioned and swallowed hard, “I control a beast that’s bound to me. I cant see how I can help her with that,” - “All control is the same somehow,” Leona said, not sounding as hostile as she could have.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

Full name : Buffy Elior Fayre
Quote : The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes.

PostSubject: Re: And so we mend [cw]   And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 10:44 pm

Listening to Leona, she felt in good hands, closing her eyes and doing as the valkyrie asked her to do. Buffy trusted this woman, she had grown up with her and that alone calmed her down more. Buffy wasn't ready to talk about how she had practically died and there now was some sort of daemonic artifact inside of her. She hoped that she could have some time to digest that fact herself before she had to share it with others. "Cool mind and focus," she mumbled softly with her eyes still closed. She leaned forward, hovering her hand over the coffee table. However just as she was about to touch it, her hand went through as Leona and Baal started speaking. She frowned, opening her eyes to look at her daemon. She knew it wasn't easy for him, having her family being seraph was hard, but he had decided to be with her despite that fact. Taking a few deep breaths, she walked over to Baal, reaching her hand out. "Please don't start," Buffy pleaded in a tired tone. She was grateful for those in her life, but she felt frustrated that it wasn't always as easy as she could've hoped for. She knew that Baal wasn't quite accepted in her family, however despite that, Saoirse seemed to get all of the love that she truly deserved. "Control ... Why is control so important?" the fenix asked. Everything always seemed to be needed to be controlled, could nothing just pass normally?
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: And so we mend [cw]   And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 10:56 pm

Buffy’s plea made Baal frown a little as he looked down and Leona seemed quiet for a moment. Her question seemed reasonable. “Well the control itself is just to keep your mind clear. If you say that you’re going through everything you touch, there isnt much else for you to handle than your own body’s reaction,” Leona explained. “So... clear your mind and feel what’s happening to you. I guess you could imagine that your body is a bunch of small particules moving through the larger ones, which is why you phase through them. You have to feel the energy that allows you to do what you do.” She then explained.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: And so we mend [cw]   And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 11:13 pm

Buffy knew she hadn't chosen the easy path in life. The easy one would've been marrying a seraph and settling down in a peaceful area of Churchill, and never worry again. However despite this being so scary, it was also an adventure. One that she wouldn't have had if it wasn't for Baal being here. Listening to her aunt she nodded, taking a few deep breaths to gather herself. Her body was shaking a little, but it was mostly from feeling so weirdly disconnected from everything. If she could just pass through everything, what did that truly mean? She looked at Baal, thinking of how strong he always was, how he had gotten himself together and returned to being the father that Saoirse needed. "Control ... Clearing my mind," she said softly, her hand reaching out shaking a little. She closed her eyes, squeezing them shut as she tried placing her palm against his chest. She felt nervous, scared even, her heart beating hard in her chest, her breath shuddering a bit. She needed to do this, she thought to herself, not only for her own sanity, but to be with Baal and Saoirse. To be with her loving family. When her fingers were just in front of him, they stretched carefully, and a soft sigh escaped her lips as she felt the fabric of his shirt. She wasn't phasing through it anymore, she was actually touching it, however very carefully.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: And so we mend [cw]   And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 11:22 pm

“I believe in you Buffster,” Leona said calmly if not in a rather encouraging way, because she knew the fenix was stronger than she thought. Of course there was no way to master something in an instant, but at least grounding herself to be able to return to her normal self was a good start, a very good one. Baal looked at Buffy’s hand as she reached out, letting her handle it at her own pace as he looked at her. He looked at her with hopeful eyes as there wasnt much else for him to do. He watched her fingers interact with the fabric and a soft smile spread over his lips as he looked at her. “Did it help?” Leona asked. Baal carefully lifted his hand to place it over hers, if he wasnt going to phase through.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: And so we mend [cw]   And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 11:32 pm

As she felt the fabric, she still had her eyes closed, a small smile on her lips. Buffy nodded at Leona's words, before she realized the seraph wouldn't be able to see her. "Yes," she said in a soft voice, however she was too afraid to open her eyes just yet. She still needed to focus, and when she felt Baal's hand she felt herself well up a bit. Mostly because she had actually done it. She knew that this was a small thing, but just knowing that the phasing wasn't permanent gave her hope. "Thank you," she whispered, feeling rather emotional right now. Her hand spread out gently against his shirt, feeling his chest and sensing his heart beating. Opening her eyes carefully she looked up at the grey eyes with the specs of green in them. So lovely to be reminded like that, that she wasn't alone. The whisper had stopped as well, making her headache disappear just as fast as it had appeared. "I feel a little dizzy," she confessed, but it was mostly from focusing so hard.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: And so we mend [cw]   And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2020 11:46 pm

“Good,” Leona said in a proud tone. Baal sighed in relief as he felt Buffy’s skin against his, keeping his hand over hers as he looked at her with his soft smile. As she opened her eyes, he lifted his other hand to cup her face gently. “You did well,” he said in a soft tone, running his thumb along her cheekbone. “You should probably rest, have a nap or at least lie down for a bit. If it happens again, just remember that you can break free by being calm,” Leona said, before she ran her hand through her hair, “It’s a good start, but I think with training, you’d be able to control when you want to phase and when you dont,” she said before she shrugged. “I have to prepare some lunch now, but dont hesitate to call again,” she said before she made her farewell and hung up. Baal gently pulled Buffy’s face to his as he kissed her tenderly, yet carefully in the fear that he wouldnt feel her lips.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: And so we mend [cw]   And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 10:09 am

Buffy nodded a little absentminded as Leona hung up, but she felt happy that she could just call if she needed some help. As soon as she had hung up, Baal pulled her close, and feeling his lips against her own made her whimper with joy. Returning the tender kiss, her hands moved carefully around him, holding herself close. Despite it only being for a short while, just the thought of never being able to be held in his arms had been breaking her heart. "I'm sorry, my love," she whispered against his lips, looking in to his eyes as she felt so overwhelmed. "But I think another child will have to wait until I have this under control," she whispered. She felt saddened by that thought, but she couldn't justify bringing a child in to the world when she needed healing and to work on this new ability. Sighing she could feel her body rather tense still, but she thought she just needed to lay down for a while.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: And so we mend [cw]   And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 11:08 pm

He frowned a little as she apologized but her next words made him nod, “You’re right,” he agreed with her though it wasnt really a joyful agreement. But he rather wanted her to feel ready and healed than having to go through another unexpected pregnancy. “Let’s get you to bed,” he said as he started guiding her to the bedroom, as comfortable as the couch would be, that wasnt for lying down. He laid her down in bed and sat down at her side as he gently cupped her face. “Should I get you your water?” He asked in a gentle tone.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: And so we mend [cw]   And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2020 11:38 pm

Buffy nodded, letting him guide her. Before she knew it, she laid on their soft bed, the scent of both of them mixed together in that safe and homey smell that she recognized so quickly. He suggested getting her the water from before and she nodded, smiling at him as he left to get it. Laying for a while, she just looked up at the ceiling, feeling the dizziness slowly disappear. When he returned, she sat up, hesitating at first, but taking a deep breath she reached forward to take the glass. She was careful, lifting it to her lips and taking a few big gulps, just so that she knew her body wouldn't feel dried up. "Thank you," she said, placing the glass on her bedside table as she laid down once more. She took his hand, just holding it while she looked at him. She didn't need words right now, she just needed to feel him, know that she could touch him. "I don't need long ... Just a little rest," she assured him.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: And so we mend [cw]   And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 12:13 am

He shook his head at her assurance, “Take as long as you need my love. I’d rather have you rest for too long than too little,” he said with a small smile. He motioned for her to turn around so he could rub her back in gentle slow motions to get her to relax. He knew she wanted to feel that he was there, so he wouldnt leave until she had gotten the rest she needed. He decided to lay down after a while and pull her into his arms. Burying his head in her hair he inhaled her scent as his hands gently caressed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: And so we mend [cw]   And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 12:28 am

Ever so considerate. Sometimes Buffy wondered why all seraphs seemed to be so against daemons. Baal had shown her more kindness and more caring gestures than anyone, she was convinced of it. Him rubbing her back made her sigh, mostly because it felt so nice. When he finally laid down, she smiled softly, mostly because she had almost seen it coming. The way he pulled her close made her feel safe, and as he dug his face in to her golden locks, she buried her face in his chest, breathing in his scent like she had so many other times. "We are still going to see the lights, right?" she whispered softly. Mostly because she didn't want to ruin the plans he had made for them. It was so rare that they both had the times, and to be fair she wanted to spend as much time just being a normal couple than anything.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: And so we mend [cw]   And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 3:21 am

Of course he had to be close to her, it was what his soul and heart wanted all the time. Especially now when they had no other obligations than figuring out what to do with their freetime. Feeling her face press against his chest made him sigh with content as he swore the feeling never would get old, that intensive feeling of belonging whenever his arms were locked around her. “Of course,” he replied just as softly into her hair, moving his head a bit to the side to rest his cheek against her scalp. “I wouldnt break that promise to you,” he added, before he closed his eyes to take in the feeling. Only to be overcome by his bad judgement as he quickly seemed to fall into an unintended snooze.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: And so we mend [cw]   And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 10:35 am

Buffy smiled at his words, but as he felt his body getting heavier, she closed her eyes and drifted off herself. Her dreams were a mess, beautiful colors all over and Baal was there. However she couldn't figure out what they meant. Then she saw Saoirse, however she wasn't a child, she was a grown woman, and she was walking around with two men that kept pulling her in different directions. Looking another way she saw her brother and Aiden, saw how they were struggling with their love, and she felt something painful in her chest. Then she looked ahead, past all of it and she saw Baal once more. He was holding something, but she couldn't make out what he said before she woke up, cold sweat dripping off of her. "Belial," she whispered, placing a hand on him. She felt a little shaken, but she knew it had been because of her dream.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: And so we mend [cw]   And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 11:30 am

He didnt even know he had fallen asleep until her whisper woke him. Mumbling a few incoherent yet comforting words, he opened his eyes and frowned a little. He fully woke when he could feel how damp she was, moving up on his elbow as he dried her forehead off with the back of his hand. He wasnt sure how he felt about her dreams ability to tell the future, most of the time he didnt dare to ask what she had been dreaming. At least when she woke up like this, all sweaty and shaken, “Bad dream?” He asked as he kissed her forehead gently, closing his eyes as he still felt that lingering tiredness.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: And so we mend [cw]   And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 11:41 am

She just needed to be sure that he was there, that she wasn't alone. She didn't know how to reply, the dream hadn't been bad in the sense of something awful happening. It was just an eery feeling. "Just a dream," she said, but she wasn't so sure in her words. She laid back down, sighing softly as he pulled her in and kissed her forehead. "I don't know what it means ... If anything at all," she said, breathing out in a sigh. She felt distressed, but she couldn't put a finger on why. The dream had been pretty normal, despite the strange feeling. Swallowing she looked at Baal as his eyes were closed. He had been holding something in her dream, but he had been so far away that she couldn't see what it was. She wrapped her arms around him, leaning in to kiss his face. She made sure to do it carefully, her lips moving softly over his skin. "I don't think we've ever had a nap together," she whispered. It was funny how every day they could share something new together.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: And so we mend [cw]   And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 12:20 pm

“It must be something far away then?” He asked as he rested his lips against her forehead. His hands were busy as they caressed her slowly to calm her down and assure her that he was there with her. Opening his eyes again he smiled softly at her as she wrapped her arms around him and started kissing his face. He sighed quietly as her lips made their way around his skin, her whisper making him chuckle in a low hum, “I think we’ve always had a way to keep busy somehow,” he whispered back catching her lips with his to kiss her in a small peck. He chuckled again and laid down to rest his head against her collarbone. He closed his eyes again and tried not to drift off again.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: And so we mend [cw]   And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 12:30 pm

"Very far," she replied before kissing his face. His hands caressing her was comforting, mostly because it was him doing it. It was strange how one person could change your life so drastically. Nodding at his words, she saw his smile and as he caught her lip she was taken aback before relaxing in to the kiss. Leaning in to the kiss she felt like it was over before it had begun. There would always be a part of her that longed for him, always wanting to be closer and prolong the intimacy they shared.
Baal rested his head against her upper chest, and she smiled to herself. Her fingers were playing with his curly locks, intertwining and combing through them in careful motions. "It's funny, isn't it? The silence that this house has when our little girl isn't home," she said. She wasn't really saddened by the thought, but she did miss her child. She was still so young and learning everything so fast. She felt like every second she wasn't looking at that precious little girl was wasted, but she also knew she couldn't hang over her like a hawk. [color=#9370DB]"It won't be long before my family wants to get updates on her," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: And so we mend [cw]   And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 12:52 pm

He hadnt really noticed the silence but that was because he was listening to her heartbeat and the rhytmn of it. He found it so calming that he just smiled a little to himself as he kept listening in and slowly closed his eyes. “It’s like ten storms at once to have her around,” he mumbled quietly but he didnt think it was a bad thing. When she mentioned her family, he thought of his own. He hadnt spoken to his mother in a very long time, frankly he wasnt even certain that she still lived. So he rather pushed the thought out of his mind. “Have you decided to tell them that she’s yours?” He asked as he moved his head up towards hers but his eyes were still closed.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: And so we mend [cw]   And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 1:00 pm

Buffy chuckled, and nodded in agreement. Their child was a lively one, but it was only to be expected. She herself had been more than a handful to her parents, so it only made sense that her own children would be just as wild. His question made her sigh. They had only seen Saoirse in pictures, so they knew how much she looked like her, but once they saw the girl in person, her and Baal wouldn't be able to hide the genes that she had. "I need to ... They are my family and therefore she is their family as well," she said, turning her head and placing a kiss on his forehead. She let her lips linger against his skin as she thought everything through. "I know what risk it comes with, but if I can't be honest with my family, then what am I really worth?" she whispered. Buffy had grown up in a tight knit family, and even though it was rather big and primarily seraphim, she loved them nonetheless. "I''ve also applied to have her birth certificate changed," she added in a silent voice.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: And so we mend [cw]   And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 1:05 pm

He just nodded at her words, not seemingly agreeing or disagreeing with what she was saying. It wasnt something he understood much of, but he felt like he was trying to understand what a family was like. “You’re worth that and everything more, even if you chose to wait till Saoirse is a full grown woman,” he said with a gentle smile over his lips but he wasnt trying to be funny. Her addition made him open his eyes before he lookrd at her. “Changed?” He asked, cupping her face in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: And so we mend [cw]   And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 1:14 pm

Buffy smiled at his words, they were so comforting, yet she knew in herself that she had to rely on her gut feeling. She had so far, and that had worked in her favor so many times. As she mentioned the birth certificate she knew he would be worried. "I don't want our child to feel like we've denied her ... She's growing fast enough and soon she won't be helpless," she said, her voice serious as he cupped her face. Looking in to his eyes, there were a sense of vulnerability behind her iris, showing that she was worried as well. "She's our girl, and I want to show that proudly, now that Simeon isn't there to take her away," she said. She knew that there was still some rules and regulations that might come in to play here, but now that her and Baal were bound, nothing could separate them again. At least not in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: And so we mend [cw]   And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 4:03 pm

He knew she wasnt wrong when she spoke but it didnt stop the lingering worry of what could happen. Alyssa had said that the new leader was still affected by Simeon’s rule, so was it really safe for them? “I suppose it’s alright as long as we keep her safe. There will always be someone out there who do not agree with what we have,” he said rather seriously as he looked up at her. He pushed himself up to kiss her jawline, “All I want is to make sure the both of you are safe. Even if that means robbing our daughter of a father on paper. She might not understand at first, but I have faith in her,” he said softly but the words were heavy, frowning a little as he realized. He couldnt tell if it was his worries that had convinced him or if he insisted on making himself feel hurt.
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

PostSubject: Re: And so we mend [cw]   And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 4:19 pm

He was right, or at least she thought that keeping their daughter safe was the best option. However just thinking that their little girl would grow up and start questioning everything, it was hurting her heart. "I'm just tired of lies, tired of hiding, and just a little bit goes a long way for me," she said, looking at him as he pushed himself up. Hearing that he had faith in their daughter, both in her growth and her knowledge, gave her a safe feeling in her chest. "I know you worry, and I do too, but you are an amazing father, Belial, why else do you think I want more children if not to see the look of love in your eyes?" she whispered, placing a hand against his cheek, looking at him with softness in her eyes.
She leaned over him, pushing him on to his back, kissing his lips tenderly. Of course she wanted more children with him, of course she wanted a big family. Because all her life she had thought that she would never have that. Baal had made that possible in that short amount of time he had been in her life. "When I feel like I got things under control ... I'll need to ask you a favor," she whispered against his lips, although she sounded very serious. She looked in to his eyes. "I want you to keep me at your mercy, every night, until we are sure that I have out next child growing in me," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: And so we mend [cw]   And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 4:33 pm

“You’re right. But we havent been lying to our daughter, not once. She knows we love her with all our hearts and that’s all that seem to matter to her for now,” he said, knowing he couldnt predict the future, but it didnt make him give up his hope. Her whisper made him smile a little as he leaned into her hand, closing his eyes for a bit with a sigh.
He gasped softly as she pushed him onto his back, feeling her lips against his as he returned her tender kiss. Her whisper drew his attention fully as he opened his eyes to look into hers. He liked having her close to him, feeling how she held so much power over him and she wasnt even holding him down. Her next whisper made him smile as he felt his stomach flutter with emotions. He opened his mouth before he swallowed to find his words. “I promise,” he whispered as he leaned up to kiss her lips tenderly, like he was sealing the deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so we mend [cw]   And so we mend [cw] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

And so we mend [cw]
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Western District :: Western living quarters :: Warren Crescent-
Jump to: