Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
And so we mend [cw] - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
And so we mend [cw] - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
And so we mend [cw] - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
And so we mend [cw] - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
And so we mend [cw] - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

And so we mend [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Buffy

Buffy

Full name : Buffy Elior Fayre
Quote : The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes.

And so we mend [cw] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so we mend [cw]   And so we mend [cw] - Page 8 EmptyFri May 15, 2020 8:44 pm

He might've tried to hide it, but Buffy knew Baal better than anyone. At least when it came to his presence. He had always been attentive, to the smallest of details, and him not reacting to her strange words was a tell tale sign of him being in his head. However she was not going to comment on it, mostly because she knew that he might wanted to feel it through before disclosing anything or worrying her. She simply held his face with one hand, her other wrapped securely around him as he explained how he felt. It did worry her, but she was more curious to know what the artifact was doing to them. She had found herself to say and see things that weren't there; Was Baal the same or did he experience something completely different? "It's alright ... You're right here with me," she said softly, but she didn't know if her words would bring him any solace. She kissed his chest gently, moving her hand from his cheek and down to his neck, feeling his pulse beat against her palm. "Let's go to bed ... We both seem like we need the rest, and a good night's sleep isn't something we get every day of the week," she said. Having a toddler running around was tedious to say the least, and she slept only when her child was also sound asleep. It was as if some sort of motherly instinct kicked in as soon as Saoirse was around. Buffy moved her hand from his neck, down along his arm until it reached his hand, entangling their fingers. Last time he had been affected by the artifact, she thought she had lost him for good. She had been so deadly sick because of the neglect and she had been terribly afraid that she was going to leave behind their child because of it. "You ... You would tell me if you felt that urge - To go away again, right?" she whispered, feeling sad at the mention, but it had been a reality for her. What if he did and the artifact went crazy within her? What if she lost control to some unknown power and lost herself?
Back to top Go down
Buffy

Buffy

Full name : Buffy Elior Fayre
Quote : The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes.

And so we mend [cw] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so we mend [cw]   And so we mend [cw] - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 3:44 pm

// Out <3 //
Back to top Go down

And so we mend [cw]
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Western District :: Western living quarters :: Warren Crescent-
Jump to: