Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 12:39 am

"That's fine." he replied to her promise, returning the kiss before he cupped her face shortly. He let go and let her go before heading home himself. At home he was greeted by his mother who sent him a friendly smile as he walked in. "Hey Kurtiepie." she said in a warm tone, getting up and walking over to greet her son. Kurtis frowned as she got near and took a step back but she was faster, pulling him in for a hug. "Let me go." he mumbled, feeling his skin crawl just because it was so out of character for her. What was her game at? "Sorry, I just havent seen you in so long. You've been avoiding us for weeks, so we had to do this." she said as she let him go, Kurtis realizing as he widened his eyes a little looking at his mother. "You didnt have to do shit." he mumbled a little frustrated, shaking his head as he backed out to leave the room. "Zaira is coming over too." he said as an end note before he went to his room. He pulled out his phone and laid down on the bed.

[Messages between Kurtis and Zaira]
[Kurtis:] I already hate it here.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

Full name : Emanuele Zaira Rojas

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 12:55 am

Zaira had gotten herself mostly ready, now she was just sitting and reading up on some homework, that was when her phone started buzzing. She reached for it, letting her homework rest on the couch as she sighed at his message. It wasn't really what she wanted to read. She had wished he could've just come home with her and they could've gone there together. But of course she couldn't keep him from his family, even though he despised them.

[Messages between Kurtis and Zaira]
[Zaira:] I'll be over soon enough <3
[Zaira:] Until then you could put together a nice outfit?
[Zaira:] Or we could start planning our costumes?
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 1:07 am

He read her replies, grinding his teeth slightly before he sighed and looked up at his ceiling. He probably had to figure out what to wear though it probably wouldnt be anything out of the ordinary. A knock sounded on his door and he turned his head. His mother came in, the lycan rolling his eyes as he sat up. "What?" he asked a little impatiently. "I dont like this coldness between us, you're my son, my beautiful son." she said, walking over to sit next to him on the bed, folding her hands on her lap. "Do you really resent your own mother that much?" she asked, her eyes tearing up a little. Kurtis looked at her with a hurt expression, knowing she was just trying to guilt him for being so drawn away. "No." he said in defeat after a while, looking away. She smiled, reaching over to touch his cheek gently in a motherly manner. "You're such a good kid." she praised him before letting go and getting up as the lycan was looking away. "Wear the new shirt I got you. I think you'll look very handsome in it." she said in the door. He waited for her to leave before he lifted his arm to rub his eyes and sniffle. He then got up and went to dress himself. The shirt his mother had mentioned was just a plain button up shirt but the fabric was thicker and had a nice texture to it. He put on some ripped jeans as well with striped socks, looking through all his chains before picking some out that he put on his clothes. He sat down by his mirror with a deep sigh. He picked out some rings and changed his earring to something that didnt just make him look plain.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 10:35 am

It was nearing the time where she had to go, locking up the door behind her, setting up the alarm system, she headed out to the street where a taxi was waiting for her. The driver already had the address, so she just sat back in the seat, taking out her phone to text Kurtis that she was on her way. She was starting to feel the nerves now. She knew Alexis at least, but Kurtis' father had always been a bit of a mystery.
Getting through the gate, the taxi pulled up, and she paid the driver with a smile before getting out. Walking up the steps she knocked quite confidently, putting on a smile that she wasn't sure would last long.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 9:47 am

It was the same usual butler that greeted her, narrowing his eyes as he looked at her dress. “Isnt that a tad too cold for today’s weather Miss Rojas?” He asked but let her in before she could really feel the cold. Alexis came out to greet her, a big smile on her lips. “Oh you look so lovely in that dress!” She exclaimed in awe before she drew in a deep breath. “Kurtis is where you’ll always find him. Dinner isnt quite ready yet but soon. Kurtis’ father is in his office having a phone meeting, but he’ll join us as soon as he’s done.” She remarked before venturing back out into the kitchen.

Kurtis had crawled out the window to his usual spot, smoking his second cigarette now. He just felt so tense and somewhat nervous. The bruise on his jaw was still quite visible, though he had actually tried to mask it with concealer.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 2:55 pm

The butler's words just made her shrug. What kind of butler commented on their guests dress anyways? He was just a bit creepy in her mind. But at soon as she got in, she couldn't help but smile as Alexis complimented her and the dress. "Thank you so much, I really love your pants suit, you look very sophisticated as always," she returned the compliment. Hearing the Kurtis wasn't down yet didn't seem out of the ordinary, nodding as she ascended the stairs.
The employees seemed extra busy today, but she guessed it was because Kurtis' father was home. Going to his room, she knocked before entering. He wasn't there, so she knew where he was, poking her head out the window she saw him there. Dressed rather nicely, and with his own style thrown on as per usual. "Hi there," she said a faint smile on her lips. She could see where he had tried to mask the bruise, but didn't stare at it. "You know, sometimes I wonder ..." she said, leaning her arms on the windowsill,
"if you stopped smoking, would we see a decline in pollution." She clearly meant it as a tease, sticking her tongue out at him all in good fun.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 4:59 pm

"You are too kind." Alexis chuckled. At least the view wasnt too bad but he had also been staring at it so much that there was nothing new to discover. He heard the knock at his door followed by the door opening but he didnt feel like moving out of his spot. He saw her appear in the corner of his eye, turning his head to look at her. "Hey." he said, a little down spirited but his messages hadnt exactly promised a happy mood either. She spoke again and he listened, frowning a little as she seemed to be wondering. But then she disclosed it and he scoffed, drawing in a drag off his cigarette that was halfway done. "Yeah maybe." he agreed, looking at his hand that was holding the cigarette. "But then I'd also have to be on suicide watch when nicotine doesnt keep me floating anymore." he said, exhaling the smoke into the air. "And people would think I'm less cool, and lets be real, my ego wouldnt be able to handle that."
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 5:19 pm

Zaira shrugged at his counterclaims, but to her it didn't really matter if he smoked or not. "I don't think people would be able to recognize you without your lighter," she chuckled, just leaning out the window, looking at the view. She liked looking out at the city, all the fancy houses that you could see from up here. It was amazing to some regard. Of course she hadn't expected him to be in a good mood, she had actually expected him to maybe have run off or perhaps hiding somewhere unusual. But here he sat, on his usual spot, smoking a cigarette like so many times before.
"When I get my own place I don't want a big house," she said, talking about something else than the impending doom he seemingly felt. "I'd want a cool apartment, maybe in the center of a big city," she pondered, looking out at the view, but she was clearly imagining it all. "I think I'd want a shit ton of plants too - that's what adults get when they try to fill the void ... Well that or kids," she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 5:57 pm

She may be right. His lighter was pretty iconic, but it wasnt like he was really flaunting it around. Though the look on Vanessa’s face when Zaira had handed it back in the locker rooms had been something to behold.
He was just looking out on the city once more, sighing as she spoke of houses. He hadnt even thought about that at all. “So an apartment and a house?” He remarked with a wrinkle on his nose, though he was just misunderstanding for the fun of it. “Plants are high manintenence. I’d just get a small place where I could sleep at night and then be out all the time. Kind of like this but without parents breathing down my neck.” He explained, before he drew in a last drag and flicked the cigarette off into the unknown.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 6:19 pm

"No, you dumbass, only the apartment," she said, shaking her head as she smiled to herself, then eyed him as he spoke about what he wanted. Scoffing, she could imagine him being a stray cat in his former life. But she could already hear that he might thrive better living alone, not that the thought of them living together was something she had even really given a thought. "So what if they are high maintenance, they're pretty and I'd need something to take care off if you're never home," she added, pulling herself inside as it was beginning to get chilly.
Walking over to his mirror she fixed her hair, not that she usually hype fixated on her looks, but she wanted to look nice. Dress to impress, that was how the saying went, right?
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 6:35 pm

“Hm?” He hummed but she went back inside. Frankly he hadnt been thinking of if they lived together so now he was quite curious. He crawled inside and looked at her with a small frown. “Do you want to live together at some point?” He asked, a little confused because he didnt think that he seemed like a good candidate for living together. He looked at her dress before he went to her side, touching her shoulder gently. “I would actually stay home more if we did.” He said quite sincerely, looking at his hand touching her skin.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 6:53 pm

She shrugged, looking at him in the reflection. He seemed surprised. They were already dating, was it really such a strange idea that she actually liked spending time with him? His addition made her really feel the hand on her shoulder. Looking at his hand it felt so warm, but he always felt warm. This was a different type of heat, but she couldn't put a finger to it. "Why wouldn't I want to live together with you?" she asked, her eyes darting up to his face. Was he really so thick skulled? Her hand moved up, placing over his as she turned around to face him. "I'm not messing around, Kurtis," she said quite seriously, holding his hand rather gently.
She was quiet for a bit, just looking at him, letting him take his time just touching her. Feeling that she wasn't lying in what she said. "Sure, you're an idiot, and I bet I'd have to do most of the cooking," she said, letting her hand just mindlessly caress the back of his. "But it would be something good, I just know it would."
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 7:07 pm

“There are many good answers to that question.” He said a little speechless but it was more to the fact that he didnt feel her joking around as he touched her shoulder and felt her hand on his. He frowned as she confirmed the feeling, swallowing hard as it made his heart beat a little faster. He just stood with her in silence, taking it in. “You’re really serious about this.” He scoffed, looking into her eyes. He started pulling at her hand, pulling her in to wrap his arms close around her. “That makes me so fucking happy.” He said in a lowered voice, feeling slightly giddy at the thought despite how sour he had been before.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 7:19 pm

The way he seemed to take it all in just made her stand still. She knew he needed to learn how to trust, and she didn't blame him one bit for taking his time. But then he did something she hadn't quite expected, pulling her in to his arms, holding her close as she felt his heart beating. His lowered voice made her chuckle, looking up at him as she wrapped her arms around him. "Of course it does, you love my cooking," she teased, stepping up on her toes to place a careful kiss against his lips. Despite everything it made her happy that she could at least make him feel good right now. Even if they had the dinner to worry about as well.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 7:47 pm

“I love more than just your cooking.” He said against her lips, nuzzling his nose gently against hers before he drew in a deep breath of relief. It just felt good that she knew just how to cheer him up, even more if it was in a way she didnt find weird. A knock on the door made him loosen his grip as the waiter stuck his head in. “Dinner’s ready young ones.” He said all politely before he left them. “Well I actually am not that surprised when I think about it. You did offer to run away with me.” He said as he remembered. Downstairs his mother was placing a bottle of wine, gesturing for the teenagers to sit down. “Do you guys know what you want to drink? We’ve got pretty much anything.”
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 8:07 pm

"Oh really?" she smiled against his lips, kissing him once more just for good measure. She felt his grip loosen as soon as the butler stuck his head in, and she knew why he did it, she just wish he wouldn't. That he could feel brave enough to hold her close like this even in front of his parents. But she did not blame him. She knew better than to be upset about something this small.
Following Kurtis downstairs she sent his mother a small smile. Zaira would never forgive the woman for hurting him, but then again she wasn't the one who had to forgive. "I'd just like some water," she replied, it was a safe request and she wasn't quite sure about what the drinking policy was in this household. With her mom she could always grab a beer or a glass of wine, but here she wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 8:27 pm

“Water it is then.” The mother replied, knowing that Kurtis would choose that as well. She looked at them for a bit with a calculating look. “You two look really lovely together. I hope Luis sees the same.” She said in a hopeful tone before she asked a servant to bring them some water. Kurtis reached out for her hand under the table, grabbing it to hold it gently in his. Alexis poured herself a glass of wine, letting the servants serve the food before she explained. It was quite a luxurious ordeal, though it didnt look as much. Filled pastas with cheese grated over it. “This is all made from scratch by the great chefs that have cooked for us today. It is Kurtis’ fathers favorite agnolotti del plin.” She explained before she went into detail on how it was made. She knew because she had told the chefs what to add to it.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 8:39 pm

Zaira smiled, thanking his mother for her words, but she was worried. Sitting at the table, she suddenly felt Kurtis' hand under the table, and she held his hand in her own, giving it a soft squeeze. But it didn't take her attention away from Alexis explaining the meal and the preparations it had taken. The plate in front of her was beautifully arranged, and her eyes widened, smiling a little. It truly looked wonderful, a really wholesome meal. It reminded her a bit of dumplings or perhaps another type of pasta with filling. But she had a feeling this was far from a normal ravioli. "The smell is delicious," she said, already feeling her mouth watering.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 9:00 pm

“It tastes even better.” She assured her, chuckling a little as she took a sip of her wine. “We would have done a full course meal, but these fill quite well on their own. We have however planned a lighter dessert so it’s not only a main course dinner.” She said, Kurtis humming as he reached over for his water that had been served while his mother had explained the meal. Alexis was the first to take a bite just as Kurtis father came in. He was quite well dressed as always, looking a little old but also as a person who took pride in taking care of themself. “Excuse me, it was an urgent call.” He apologized, Kurtis tensing up a little as his father went past them to sit down in his own seat. He sat down and then looked to Zaira, his lips pulling up in a polite smile. “You must be Zaira. I’m Lucius Trevino.” He said, before he eyed Kurtis, somehow his eyes turning stiff in just a glance before he looked down at the food that had been served. “Have you been fighting again Kurtis?” He asked quite calmly. Kurtis felt his jaw tremble, his hand tensing around Zaira’s. “Dont you think they inform me of every mishap you make, big or small?” He added, looking at his son with a hard look in his eyes, before it was like he realized Zaira was there still. He sighed and took his fork to dig down into the filled pasta.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 9:15 pm

Zaira sat calmly, even if his father was scary, she knew she was here to support the lycan beside her. She let him hold on to her hand, grabbing around her fork with the other. Nodding at his father's presumption she smiled politely, "yes sir," she said politely, smiling and actually acting rather relaxed. Then his focus went to Kurtis, and she could sense how on edge the lycan was right now. Her hand moved in soothing circles around the back of his hand, silently starting to eat. As Lucius went quiet again and started eating Zaira looked across the table at Alexis, seeing how poised she sat. "I don't think I've ever had such a lovely dish," she complimented the food, smiling as she reached over to sip some water before taking another bite. "I'd like to ask your chef for the recipe later, if that wouldn't be a problem?" she asked, looking from Alexis to Lucius.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 9:41 pm

Kurtis just looked to his father, biting back on a snarky remark as he just silently nodded to put an end to that. Guess there wasnt much wrong with a father reprimanding his child, but Kurtis knew that it wasnr usually just a verbal slap on the hand. Alexis smiled at the compliment, nodding in agreement. “It is definitely one of my favorites as well.” She said, eyeing Lucius with a faint smile over her lips. The question made her shrug. “No need. I’ll make sure Kurtis brings you the recipe himself.” She assured her. Kurtis had started eating as well but his apetite wasnt really there. “When did you and Kurtis start having classes together? I dont believe I’ve seen you before.” Lucius asked, looking at the human with curious eyes, though also in a manner that kept him inside of what was etiquette at dinner parties. “I guess this means that you dont see that Vanessa girl anymore.” He added, looking at his son who just quietly nodded. “Oh Luis, leave them be. Young people dont have to use labels, the world has gone beyond forced marriages from pregnancy you old man.” Alexis budded in, chuckling as she was speaking lightheartedly but also sticking up for her son. “No, Zaira is my girlfriend.” Kurtis said, making Alexis look at him with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 9:56 pm

Okay this family dynamic was not healthy, but she could manage it for now, smiling at Alexis as she nodded, "thank you," she said, taking another bite as his father tried keeping the conversation going. How a man such as himself could sound so stiff was beyond her. "I met Kurtis in geography class last year; I started just after the winter holidays," she explained with a polite smile. Gods, she was tired of being this polished, but she could do it for Kurtis. But then he mentioned Vanessa, and it made her a bit surprised. Had she met his father before? Being quiet she heard Alexis trying to speak up on her son's behalf, but it failed as Kurtis said something that made her heart flutter with love and fear at the same time.
He had never said it like that, never claimed her as someone who actually was his. My girlfriend. In any other scenario she would've jumped around in joy, acted silly and goofy because that statement should've been said at another time and place. Giving Kurtis' hand a squeeze under the table she wasn't sure what to say. So for the first time ever, she was quiet.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 10:13 pm

Lucius hummed at her reply with a nod, though he didnt let the addition go just like that. It wasnt that he was really assuming much, but Kurtis never brought anyone home, especially not girls so obviously there had to be something. Kurtis' statement even made his father surprised but he smiled quite genuinely. "I see. It's nice to see that you have taken the time to grow from your past mistakes." he said which was actually a good thing. It was least made Alexis seem a bit relieved. Kurtis however wasnt too happy about the remark, though it was clear that he didnt want to stir up something. Neither of the three said anything for a while and it was just silent for a bit if Zaira wasnt speaking. But Kurtis seemed to just get more agitated as seconds went by. "But you know, I thought you would be happier about me not caring about girls." he said withholding a few swears that he otherwise would have used, Alexis frowning but his father just looking at him with those stiff eyes. "That means nothing if what you do instead is whoring yourself out and not caring about your reputation." - "So yes, a girlfriend is definitely good."
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 10:29 pm

Wait. Just like that his father was alright with him having a girlfriend? It didn't make any sense. What was really going on here? Giving Kurtis' hand a squeeze she sent the lycan a faint smile, though she didn't feel like she was herself in this room. Lucius had cold eyes, that kind that could chill you to the bone if you looked at them for too long. "Reputation isn't everything," she smiled politely, looking at Kurtis. There was something soft in her eyes, young love perhaps. "I'm not the type of person to fall for reputation, that says nothing about who a person really is," she said.
Sure, when she had met Kurtis, she had judged him and pretty harshly at that. In fact she had hated him. But it was like slowly but surely he had crept under her skin, made her feel things she had never felt before, made her experience something very few could say they felt in their lifetime. "Kurtis is a hard worker, even though he might not show it," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 11:06 pm

Zaira's words didnt really seem to sink in with the older man, eyeing her shortly like he was considering his reply. Though it was simple, reputation meant a lot in the eyes of Lucius Trevino, especially when Kurtis bore his lastname. "That makes Kurtis quite a lucky young man then." he simply remarked. Kurtis felt his jaw tremble a little with anger. Was his father really doing this? Belittling him in front of his girlfriend? "I can believe that." Alexis said as Zaira spoke of Kurtis. Lucius looked at her. "He has yet to show that through his marks." he said, as that was really the only part he got to see. "So you dont mind all that he has done? All the girls he has hurt and not cared about?" he suddenly asked, making Kurtis look to him with an angry look, letting go of Zaira's hand. "Stay seated, Kurtis." he just warned him. He then looked to Zaira, waiting for her answer, because in all honesty he was just saying what makes you so different from them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next