Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Jeremy

Jeremy

Full name : Jeremiah Joseph Wright

New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 1:09 pm

Jeremy had not been allowed to school once he had shown up at home with the bite mark between his neck and shoulder. But he wasnt really in a big mood to go there anyway, his shoulder still stung like had he just been bitten even many hours after it happened. His mother had offered tears to heal it up but he couldnt be bothered to even let her look at it, because she would asl questions he didnt care to answer at this time. As stern as his parents could be, both of them had been caught off guard when their son had showed up hurt. He laid on his bed, not allowed to do anything else than laying there to heal. And that was quite boring. He grabbed his phone off the nightstand.

[Messages between Jeremy and Zaira]
[Jeremy:] I’m sorry I didnt show up today.
[Jeremy:] Something happened and my parents wont let me go to school for some time.
[Jeremy:] Please tell me you’re at least having a good day.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

Full name : Emanuele Zaira Rojas

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 1:13 pm

Zaira just sat on the sidewalk, watching as the police drove off with her mother and some stayed behind to guard the house. She knew she had to be tough, this was what her mother had tried to prepare her for, but she was so hurt already. Then she felt her phone buzz and seeing it was Jeremy she felt her eyes water. Instead of writing him, she got to her feet. He didn't live too far from her anyways, so she headed to his house. This couldn't get any worse, she told herself, but it was as if the cosmos was especially fond of jokes today as it started pouring down. Clutching her bag over her head she finally reached his house, knocking on the door as she was shivering from the rain. Unsure of who would greet her she tried remaining calm.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 1:28 pm

It was Jeremy’s mother that let her in, opening the door to see the young girl cold from the rain. “Hey Zaira. Come in before you catch a cold.” She said, opening the door fully for Zaira to come in. “Jeremy is upstairs, we decided that he had to get the day off. He was attacked somehow and he wont tell any of us how it happened. We’re worried that some vampyre ambushed him on the way home, but we dont know until he decides to show us.” She explained, to then ask a servant to prepare a warm drink for Zaira. “Jeremy’s got blankets and stuff to keep you warm. Do you want your clothes dried?” She asked, ultimately letting Zaira decide what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 1:34 pm

Zaira was more quiet than usual, but she hoped it could just be explained away by how she was shivering. "Yes please," she said to the offer of dried clothes. "I'll go borrow some of Jere's clothes, he probably won't mind," she said, excusing herself to go get changed. Zaira had been to Jeremy's place quite often over the summer. They just hung out whenever they felt like it, and it really felt like they had grown very close. She saw him as one of her best friends, but she now also felt guilty. But regardless she needed to see what was up with him.
After she had changed, she knocked on the door to his room, coming in slowly with a warm cup of chocolate in her hand. "Your mum says you were attacked?" she said. Maybe just focus on him, not on her own struggles right now. She sat down on the bed with him, crawling under the blanket he was under, shivering as she still felt cold. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 1:42 pm

He was a little worried when she hadnt been answering but that was just the lingering feeling from when she had disappeared. He didnt like that feeling very much. But then he heard a knock and thinking it was his mother again, he sighed, ready to send her away. But Zaira entered and he looked at her a little surprised. He sat up, the patch sitting neatly on his skin to cover up the bite. Zaira seemingly wasted no time asking about it. “It’s not like that, but it’s not like I can say what….” He paused, glancing at the door before he spoke in a lower tone. “… actually happened…” he mumbled, letting her get under the covers that were warm. He groaned a little when he moved to give her space, placing a hand next to the patch as it did hurt to move. Damiano didnt have a weak jaw, he knew that now. “Can you tell me about your day first and then I’ll mentally prepare to tell you what happened?”
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 1:51 pm

He couldn't say? So it had to be about Damiano, right? She breathed out, blowing on her cup of chocolate before taking a careful sip. She was not one to pry, but she was curious what had happened. Then he said that she should tell him about her first day and she felt her eyes water looking down in shame. "Well it was shit," she said, scoffing as she sniffled a bit, the corners of her mouth pulling up in a sad smile. "Kurtis broke up with me, and when I got home, my mother was being arrested ... I can't go home, cause the police thinks it's a crime scene or whatever," she listed it out as if that would help much. She just felt so helpless, and so alone. "I'm never going to ask you to choose between me and Kurtis ... But right now I just really need a place to crash," feeling scared that maybe he would abandon her as well? That maybe even though she felt so close to him, they weren't really in his mind. She just had a lot of doubts today, and it had brought about some of the worst. "I don't even know ... Know if this summer meant anything to him, you know ... I just ... Fuck Jere I actually love him but I can't give him what he needs." She felt a few tears rolling down her cheeks. She was tired and cold, and she just felt like she wanted to bury herself underground. Escape everything.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 2:09 pm

He had hoped for something good but she quickly seemed to clarify that it hadnt been good at all. Only that hearing her say that Kurtis broke up with her almost hurt him too. He frowned confused, but listened as she went on to explain her home situation as well. Shit, and here he thought he was struggling. “You can stay here for as long as you need.” He quickly said like that wasnt what she had to worry about at all. And he wondered whether his friend had completely gone nuts or this was actually what had happened. “Fuck…” he mumbled as he sat and thought it through. “I actually hadnt ever expected this to happen.” Je said, running a hand through his hair as he blinked a few times, zoning out in a frown to then shake his head back to reality. “Damiano was the one that attacked those three students. And it seemed to linger i him when I came around or rather I snuck in. He became super possessive when his mother came to check on him and well…” he explained quietly, really hoping that no one was hearing them right now. He gestured to the patch. “It really hurts, even now. But it doesnt look like a vampyre bite so there is no way I can explain it like that.”
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 2:16 pm

"Yeah, well, that makes two of us," of course she had worried that Kurtis might start to find her boring or wanting to slip in to bad habits. Not that she had been good at setting up boundaries. She was silent for a while, just staring at her cup as the nephilim next to her finally decided to talk. Her eyes widened as she heard it was in fact the hybrid that had attacked the other students. As well as Jeremy? Her face said it all, "Imma gut him for hurting you like this," she muttered, taking an aggressive swig of her hot chocolate but it just ended up burning her tongue.
"You want me to have a look at it?" she asked, placing her cup down on his nightstand as she looked at him. She wouldn't tell anyone about what had happened if he didn't want anyone to know. If he let her, she would remove the patch quite carefully, seeing the bitemarks it certainly didn't look like vampyre fangs that was for sure. "It looks pretty clean ... And the skin isn't swollen as if it's infected, so I guess that's good?" she muttered, but she only had a basic understanding of wounds and cuts. Biting her lower lip she frowned. "I could go grab some tears from your mum? It would heal much quicker," she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 2:34 pm

“I actually think he’ll be doing that himself so that’s not really what I need.” He said with a sigh to her mutter. But he did let her look at it, though her pulling up the patch made him grit his teeth as the sore skin complained inside of him. “I’m not really worried that it would be infected. His dad cleaned it quite nicely though I ran home and probably ruined all the effort he made.” He said. The suggestion made him shake his head as he didnt want it healed up just like thst but he didnt quite know why he wanted to keep it so bad either. “I have never seen him like that before. I mean I knew that he was different somehow, but I just… I dont know. It surprised me.”
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 2:42 pm

It just sounded so twisted. She had hung out with Damiano too when he was with Jeremy. He had seemed like such a nice an genuine guy. Plus his looks wasn't bad. But perhaps there was something ugly beneath that friendly exterior. "Either way, he can't just get away with this, Jere," she argued. She knew her friend cared for the hybrid, but this was violence. It wasn't what someone who claimed to like you did. Although Kurtis had hurt her with words, he had never struck her or acted out physically. "Describe the difference you noted," she said, getting up to pick up the small medical kit on his nightstand. Taking out some disinfectant spray she went over, sitting down next to him as she cleaned it out pretty good. He clearly wasn't doing it himself, and she just wanted to care for him. Once it had been cleaned she put on a nice layer of ointment and then a patch to cover it up. "There we go ... it should be alright for now," she said, before crawling under the blanket once more.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 2:55 pm

“He wasnt himself.” Jeremy excused it quite determined, though deep down he knew it wasnt true. It was a part of who the hybrid was and frankly Jeremy didnt care but he also felt like he couldnt just say that. Then he would be called a lovestruck fool or something else and he felt that was unfair on Damiano. He shrugged as she asked him to describe it. He couldnt. It wasnt something he could say with words or he just didnt know how to.
She went on to clean the wound and he grit his teeth. “Doesnt feel alright.” He mumbled, carefully moving his shoulder as it felt like something wasnt sitting right anymore. But he probably just had to get used to it. “Even after this… all I just really want to is to see him again. Make suee that he isnt hurting himself because of this. He hurt me and I told him that I loved him. That makes me just as fucked up.”
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 3:00 pm

Zaira wasn't sure what to expect, but then he suddenly spilled it all. She looked at him confused before shaking her head. "Jere, I can't as your friend agree to that ... You might love him, but he hurt you and if he's not himself he probably won't hesitate to hurt you again," she had to be the voice of reason here. Any other day she would've been jumping with joy if Jeremy had told her that he was actually in love with Damiano. But not now. This was a huge change, not only in the dynamic between the two guys but also in the trust they had for each other. "Jere, you're far from fucked up, you are smart and the top of your class - I just think that right now you are too confused about everything and you need your rest," she said, not trying to dismiss his feelings, but also trying to urge him to at least heal for a bit. What if it turned out Damiano had wanted to eat him? Or just kill him? She couldn't handle the thought.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 3:16 pm

“And Kurtis hurt you too but you’re probably also just thinking about how he’s doing, if he’s sad, if he’s hurting?” he argued, not to be mean but because he had to think that she could relate to it somehow. “Sorry…” he mumbled under his breath knowing it was a blow below the belt. Sure her situation was different but maybe not so much in Jeremy’s eyes. She spoke quite reasonably but he was already biting his thumb’s nail in deep thought. “I’ll rest… for now.” He said with a nod and a sigh, laying down to look up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 3:22 pm

The hurt in her eyes as he mentioned what she felt right now made her look down. He apologized but she just shook her head. She didn't want to talk about it any further or she would just be crying the whole night. He laid down and she laid down next to him. Albeit she always kept her distance a bit, perhaps because she didn't want him to feel uncomfortable. "Is this alright?" she muttered, pulling the blanket closer to herself to get warm. It was at times like these where she really missed Kurtis. She was cold and she felt vulnerable. But she couldn't do anything about it but sucking it up.
"Goodnight," she said, feeling exhausted as she curled herself up, falling asleep quite easily. Although her nightmares were back.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 3:28 pm

“It’s fine.” He assured her a little monotone, but he didnt really mind. She was his best friend even if she had been with Kurtis and now they were broken up. He hummed at her goodnight, looking to her to see her curl up. “Night.” He mumbled before he looked at the ceiling again. It didnt feel good inside of him but he knew he couldnt just up and leave. He fell asleep on his back, the wound having calmed down a bit with the ointment.

Next morning he was up, though it hadnt been without muffled strain. It was like the bite had hit something that was tensed when he used his arm, making it hurt down to his fingers. But he sat by his table, reading some homework. He stayed quiet in case Zaira had managed to fall asleep again. It was nice not sleeping alone but she didnt exactly seem calm in her sleep so he couldnt really rest once he had been woken from his deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 3:36 pm

The night had passed, and yet she was still sleeping. She was curled up in his blankets, her hair sticking out one end and a bare foot the other. She wasn't really snoring, but she was whimpering softly, her fingers tightening around the blanket as if she was trying to hold on to something. "Don't," she muttered, her voice probably being muffled by the blanket that she had buried her face in. She was shaking a little bit before she seemingly snapped out of it, opening her eyes to see daylight reaching the walls in the room. At first she was a bit disoriented, blinking as she turned around where she saw Jeremy at his desk. He really didn't ever stop studying, did he? Lifting her hands she rubbed her eyes, feeling how wet they were. Well that was embarrassing if she had cried in her sleep. "Did I wake you?" she asked carefully, before apologizing, sitting up. Her hair was a mess, her curls all over the place and her makeup smeared slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 3:40 pm

“Yeah…” he said, rolling around in his chair rather than turning his head and hurt himself. “But you’re going through some stuff now, so I’ll allow it.” He said, a trying smile to lighten the situation. He folded his hands a little and leaned back into his chair. “I had to distract myself so I wouldnt just text him. I did send a hi that hasnt been answered, but it is like 4.30 so I wasnt expecting an answer.” He admitted, his phone next to him on the desk. But he just couldnt help himself, he hadnt lied when he said that all he wanted was to see him again.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 3:45 pm

Zaira looked at her friend. He was seemingly better today, but she worried that he wouldn't take time to heal himself. Then he said he wasn't holding her waking him against her, and she nodded. "We both are it seems," she said, although she would probably sleep on a mattress separate from Jeremy tonight. Then he disclosed the time and the fact that he had written Damiano. She got up, going over to grab his phone to see if he was joking. He wasn't. "Jere," she breathed out in a heavy sigh shaking her head. She could understand him though, she would've probably sulked over her pictures last night. It did however remind her that her phone was turned off because it had ran out of battery. "Could I borrow a charger?" she asked, handing his phone back. She couldn't dictate what he did or didn't do.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 3:53 pm

He knew that he probably shouldnt, but he didnt have that sense to just let something go like that. If he tried it would just eat him up. He hated lose ends. “It’s on my side.” He said. The wire was stuck between the matress and wall, always available if he needed it. He always neatly put it down again, a small loop sticking up for him to pull the charger out. He turned back to his laptop, finishing the bit he was reading. “You moved around a lot and sometimes I didnt even know if you were awake or not. Was it a really bad dream?” He asked, though he couldnt just look back to see how her expression reacted to the question.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 4:01 pm

On his side, alright. She grabbed the chord, pulling a bit of is out from hiding as she plugged in her phone. His words made her frown, looking down as she was quiet for a while. "Yeah, I have nightmares quite often," she said, "they had gotten better ... Being with Kurtis and all that made them subside for a while." She hoped it made some sense but it probably didn't. Taking a deep breath she looked at Jeremy, knowing he didn't turn around made it easier for her to say stuff she usually kept in. "It's just my body's way of unwinding from all the shit that happens in my life, like a broken record inside of me ... I think I've only had good dreams a couple of times that I can remember," she explained.
Her phone made a small noise, signaling it was turning on and she put in her pin code letting it boot up. "I'm not going to write Kurtis; He probably won't even acknowledge me in school," she said, closing her eyes as she tried to calm herself down. She had just grown attached to him, and knowing that she had classes with him would destroy her. "I'm staying home today too," she finally decided, "I mean, who are they going to call? My mum?" Scoffing as she shook her head, running her fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 5:12 pm

She was quiet but he didnt mind. He thought she was considering what to answer, but was at least glad to hear her say something that wasnt just it wasnt that bad or something less informative. Though he couldnt relate to reoccurring nightmares like that. Sure he had one once in a while, but it was never anything that made sense. "That sounds like it sucks." he said as she mentioned only a few good dreams. She spoke of Kurtis and Jeremy shrugged. He knew his best friend but somehow Zaira was different. And he had to believe that Kurtis wouldnt just be over her, even if he was going to show something like that in school. "You can stay here. I'm not allowed to go so." he said to then chuckle as he could imagine the school setting themselves up for defeat. "Are you hungry?" he asked. He was starting to feel hungry but he usually didnt eat before 7. Some strict rule he had set up for himself.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 5:33 pm

It was around 12 that the doorbell rang. A servant opened the door for the lycan that just politely thanked her. Jeremy's family and servants were quite used to Kurtis just showing up that he didnt really have to be announced or wait to be let in. Jeremy was in the kitchen with Zaira, instructing her on some sort of dish that they were trying out to pass time. The servant guided the lycan into the kitchen and Jeremy turned his head to then blink a little surprised. Kurtis hadnt really expected Zaira here either and when he looked to Jeremy, he saw the patch and frowned. He had so many questions but he also quite suddenly felt like he didnt really want to be here anyway. "Kurt." Jeremy said, getting down from the table with his teeth gritted as it hurt a little, quickly following after the angry lycan.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 5:41 pm

She nodded, smiling a bit at the fact that she didn't have to be alone. Maybe both of them just really needed each other right now. "Yeah, food would be good ... You want me to go make some for us?" She asked, mostly because he didn't want him to move too much. Besides that she liked cooking and as long as he was upfront with stuff he didn't like, she could make them some. She heard a car downstairs pulling out of the driveway, so it seemed that one of his parents had gone to work already. "You need a hand?" She asked as she got up from the bed. She looked rather cute in the oversized clothes she had borrowed from Jeremy, the shorts she had luckily been able to tighten with a string around her waist.

Passing time was easy around Jeremy. Despite both of them being in unlucky situations, they seemed to at least force smiles out of one another. She was chewing on her upper lip as she tried getting the measurements just right for the recipe as she heard the door open. She expected it to be either one of Jeremy's parents or perhaps a servant. Instead she felt like she took a knife to her chest as she saw the lycan. Okay, bad timing. He took off and Jeremy followed. So of course she had to follow as well, making sure that neither of them got hurt.
"Kurtis!" She yelled as she finally caught up to him. "Hey, it's alright, I'll just leave, don't get mad at him," she said. Where would she go? She wasn't even sure. She couldn't go home, but Kurtis didn't know that. And she would actually feel better if he didn't find out. It would be another block of guilt and she wasn't looking for petty points.
She nodded to Jeremy as she just shrugged, clearly haven given up at this point because she couldn't stay.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 5:55 pm

He couldnt say that he wasnt disappointed but he just felt stupid again and he hated that feeling so much. Zaira called for him and it was like just hearing her made him hurt all over again that it pissed him off. "No, you guys seemed to be having a really great fucking time, I'm not gonna intrude." he said quite angrily. Jeremy however wasnt digging the attitude. "Why are you being such a dick?" he asked, which made Kurtis turn on his heel and Jeremy bumped right into him, whimpering as he lifted a hand to his neck. A red patch built up under the white wool and Kurtis looked a little surprised at it, as he also realized that he had hurt Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 5:59 pm

Zaira hated this. She was so intertwined with Kurtis that he now couldn't even talk to his best friend. But then him and Jeremy bumped in to each other, and the human knew to needed her care right now. "Be careful," she reminded the nephilim, helping him with the patch so that it stuck to his skin once more. "We need to clean it anyways," she muttered under her breath, looking to Kurtis she wasn't sure were he stood. "Well, don't just stand there like a deer in headlights ... Do I look like someone strong enough to support him inside?" She barked at the lycan. She couldn't focus on the hurt he was giving her right now, she needed to focus on Jeremy instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next