Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Zaira

Zaira

Full name : Emanuele Zaira Rojas

New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 6:38 pm

"Oh fuck you," she muttered, smiling in bliss as she nudged him with her foot a little. Sitting up she leaned down, connecting their lips as she slowly made out with him, tasting herself on his tongue made her moan a little. It just reminded her over and over again about what he could do to her. "Mhmm, I do taste good," she said, licking his lips as she just wanted to taste more. Feeling his tongue as it joined her she moved off of the bed, sitting down on the floor with him.
Slowly she started taking off his shirt. She wanted to feel his warm skin against her own, feel every part of him pressed closer to her. "You tend to treat me like a pillow princess," she chuckled softly, looking in to his eyes with her own half lidded. Her gaze was warm and her body relaxed as she got his shirt off of him. Touching his chest with her fingers she realized that she was still a little cold, but he would warm her up soon enough. "Is it because you don't like it when I return the favor?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at him as her hands moved down to his pants, slowly unbuttoning them.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 7:03 pm

She leaned down and he smiled at her, right up till their lips connected and they started making out. He touched her thighs, running his warm hands up her body. She moved down onto him and he pressed her closer until she grabbed at his shirt. He let her take it off of him, shifting between her eyes as she spoke of him treating her like a pillow princess. “I just like being in control.” He admitted though it was quite hot whenever she was the one giving.
“I do like it.” He argued, looking down as she was opening his pants. It wasnt really about whether he like it or not. “Fine. I’ll let you do whatever you want now, so go on, impress me.” He said, rubbing her lower back with his thumbs.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 7:18 pm

Unzipping his pants she smiled at his words. Alright, challenge accepted. She gave his lips a quick peck, as her hands moved down in to his underwear, teasingly avoiding his member as she kissed him along his cheek until she reached his ear. Kissing and nibbling lightly at his earlobe she took a firm hold around his length, moaning softly in to his ear. He always felt so right. There was just no arguing about it. Stroking him carefully, she used her free hand to open her bra, letting it slide down her arms as she pleased him. "Fuck I just want you," she whispered, feeling her skin get goosebumps just by thinking of him.
She let go for a little while, sliding his underwear down to let his member spring free. Biting her lower lip she just sent him a small smile before leaning her head down to greet it. Her lips gently kissing his tip before she stuck her tongue out, licking his slit. Giving him one last look she slid him in between her lips, her hand working on the parts of him that couldn't fit, moaning in delight as she started bopping her head.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 7:37 pm

Okay so now it was her turn to please him. He felt her hand move down into his pants, growling softly at the feeling. Her kisses were nice and he moved his eyes down as she reached his ear. He liked hearing her lips on his ear, it was just something that made the hairs on his neck stand up. He felt her hand around him, groaning softly as he leaned his forehead down on her shoulder, his hands firmly pressed onto her back. “I want you too Zaira.” He mumbled into her shoulder, pulling a little at her.
He moved with her to get his pants and underwear off, watching her as she leaned down. “Bed?” He asked, but quickly forgot as her tongue touched him. He moaned softly, gritting his teeth as he watched her. She looked at him and he looked back in anticipation. Though he did place a hand around her arm, but not constricting her one bit. She took him in and he felt how wet and warm her mouth was, moaning in delight as he felt how she was enjoying it as well.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 7:47 pm

It was weird how something so simple could make him moan in so gentle tones. Of course he tried suggesting a bed, but she didn't have time to think about that. All she wanted was him, she wanted his pleasure, his needy voice, feel his hands on her. She slipped out of her bra, letting it drop on the floor as she just took him in. While bopping her head her hand cupped his balls. She always felt like she produced so much saliva when she was giving him head, but she also knew he liked that.
Letting go of his member she breathed in trembles, saliva dripping from her tongue and down on his tip. "You want more?" she was teasing him now, and as she looked at him, she kept jerking him, her saliva all over her hand making it nice and lubed. "Say please," she urged him, gathering more saliva that she let drip from her mouth and down on his length. If he did give in she would lean down again, taking him in, letting him feel deeper and deeper each time, almost choking a little from how eager she was. Was he going to give in? Or was he not willing to let it end at this?
The good thing was that she knew him pretty well at this point, and so she used it to her advantage, pulling away when she could feel he was close, just teasing him but never letting him reach the end. She wanted him to beg her to come.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 8:14 pm

He knew she was good at this and she didnt seem to mind showing him again. He used his free hand to place in her hair and then he watched as his body tensed up all on it’s own at the sight. She stopped and he frowned a little as he watched her, but his eyes rested on her mouth. “Of course.” He mumbled as his answer, but then she wanted him to say please. He let go of her hair and gripped her chin that was wet and slippery from the saliva. “Please.” He finally said after looking at her for a bit, letting go of her chin and grabbing her hair again. She resumed to suck on his length and he felt short hiccups in his own breath as she took him in deeper and deeper. “Dont choke.” He moaned but that would also somehow drive him completely crazy.
He felt pretty close as she actually did make the choking sounds and he felt like he was deep down her throat. It was hard not to give in but he was also so stubborn. He liked the edge, feeling so close but not giving in. “Fuck… It’s so fucking hard to not just cum all over your face.” He moaned, but he wouldnt just do that. The temptation made his body tickle with pleasure but it was also just because it felt like he would be marking her and that set off some primal sense of pleasure off inside of him. “Let me come…” he finally begged in a softer tone than he usually had, his mind running wild but in that good way he had sought after for so long.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 8:22 pm

She just smiled at his moaned, seeing what mess he was beneath her right now. Fuck she was actually rather riled up, and as he finally begged she nodded. It might look weird, but she moved away from him, walking to her nightstand where she pulled out a condom. She wanted to feel him inside of her for this. Returning to him she opened the package, unrolling it on his eager member before grabbing his chin. She wanted him to look at her, wanted to let him see that she needed him. Letting her underwear fall to the ground, she stepped out of the soaked fabric, moving over to sit down on him. Biting her lower lip she teased herself a bit with his member before she let him slide inside. Moaning vulnerably, she just held his chin, keeping her eyes on him as she rode him. "Come for me, baby, I need to feel it," she moaned, feeling her walls tighten at the friction.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 8:35 pm

He definitely was a mess and it was the best feeling in the world. He wasnt really concerned with her seeing him this way as she was probably enjoying it as much as he was. She got up and he watched her with hungry eyes though he couldnt understand why she had gone away. She got back with a condom and he grit his teeth a bit. “You’re going to fuck me now that I’m already on edge?” He asked as she put the condom on him, her hand grabbing his chin and forcing him to look at her. “Fuck me…” he cursed, wanting to look down at it but she kept him in place. She moved down on him and he squirmed a little at the feeling, grabbing onto her arms. It felt so heavenly, he couldnt deny that. He let go of one of her arms before he grabbed her hand, moving it down to his throat. “If you want to dominate me, at least go all the way.” He said with a slight smile over his lips, to then go back to moaning. The way she rode him, he felt her whole weight just slam down on him. But now he didnt feel like just giving in, so of course he was going to have her force him. But if she kept her hand around his throat and kept that control, there was no holding back for him. His hand tensed round her arm before he quite unwillingly gave in, roaring in pleasure as his body tensed and his seed began unloading into her. If she kept riding him, he felt his body twitch a little, his hand probably having left a bit of a mark on her arm. He hadnt meant to hold her like that and as he let go, panting and coming down from his high, he noticed. “I’m sorry…” he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 8:45 pm

As he moved her hand she just nodded, smiling confidently as she rode him, keeping eye contact with him as her hand was around his throat. She felt empowered. Like she could take on the whole world. But then he wasn't giving in. She actually got to feel his member move in and out of her, putting herself on edge. He was driving her mad, wasn't he? She felt his hand on her arm, but she barely noticed it as she was too busy chasing both of their highs, and as he gave in she couldn't help but do the same. Shaking, she let go of his throat, pressing herself closer as she moaned his name.
When she was finally coming to her senses, he was apologizing? She looked down at her arm, seeing the light outline of his fingers. Shrugging she smiled at him, leaning down to kiss him softly. "Didn't feel it," she promised him. Of course Zaira knew that lycans were stronger than humans, and she also knew that her own race wasn't exactly built to be withstanding of any supernatural strength. And yet sometimes she forgot. When she was with him they weren't their races, they were just two teens in love. "Don't you dare bring yourself down over this; I was choking you seconds ago, so I think we're even," she said, kissing his nose before she rather reluctantly got off of him. Fuck, it felt so empty now and she pressed her legs together a little go get rid of that sensation.
Reaching a hand down to him, she helped him up on his feet. "I really needed that," she smiled, looking at him with tender eyes, touching his chest a little, just feeling how warm he had gotten. Gods, she could just melt in to his arms, couldn't she? "Thank you," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 8:56 pm

She promised but he still looked a little guilty. He didnt like marks like that, because he saw it as some kind of abuse. But she was quickly over it and her words made him sigh. He just reminded himself to be more careful next time. He was still gasping softly for air, feeling his heart calm down as she got off him. “Me too.” He admitted, looking at her as they stood there. He wrapped his arms around her and pressed her closer. He wasnt the cuddly kind normally, but nothing with Zaira had really been normal and yet the best he knew. He didnt want her to get cold, so he had to keep her close. He hadnt really cared about someone like that, especially because it seemed simple but he took it seriously. He pulled her with him to bed, using his weight to have them fall down on it while he still held her close. He was squishing her a bit but it felt fun.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 9:05 pm

He let them fall and she closed her eyes, chuckling as she pressed herself closer to him before she felt the mattress. Giggling softly she looked at him, feeling his upper body against her own, how he was keeping her warm. "And you function as a heated duvet as well; You are truly amazing," she teased, struggling a bit to talk as he was squishing her, but she didn't feel suffocated. She looked at him, smiling to herself as she let him warm her up.
They just laid there in silence for a bit, letting both of their breaths return to normal, and it felt good. She knew he wasn't a cuddler, and she wasn't really in to that either, but somehow it was what they needed right now. Sure, she liked when they were snuggled up, watching a movie, but cuddling besides that wasn't really a thing they did. "You tired?" she asked, stroking his back in long strokes with her hands, just moving up and down letting him feel her there and she was happy. Happy because she had him, that despite every hardship, she knew he was there to make her happy.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 9:12 pm

“You laugh up until you realize that I’m not gonna move till the end of time.” He spoke into the mattress. He turned his head to look at her, looking at her face with a gentle expression for once in a long time. He then turned his head back into the soft fabric, just feeling her body warm up.
He had actually dozed off by the time she spoke to him, humming tiredly as he pressed his arms a little tighter around her. This felt like a good spot to just fall asleep. He definitely didnt feel like moving at all. But maybe it was all the things that had happened today catching up to him finally. The fight, that had drained him quite a lot. “I love you.” He mumbled in a tired groggy voice.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 9:22 pm

She could feel him drift off, and she actually didn't mind him being on top of her like that. She chuckled a little as he pulled her closer. "Alright, sorry for interrupting your beauty sleep," she whispered, kissing his forehead. Then his mumble came and she felt the warm flutter of butterflies in her stomach, "love you too," she said before she decided she might as well fall asleep as well.

The next day her alarm went off, and she groaned a little, turning over to turn it off. She still felt so tired after yesterday, but she also wasn't going to miss school.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 9:34 pm

“You’re not interrupting, you’re making it better.” He admitted, laying there for a bit before mumbling his love for her. He fell asleep soon after and slept quite nicely compared to how tangled up they were. He couldnt recall if they had ever slept that close.

When the alarm rang he grumbled tiredly, shaking his head as he rolled off of her and dragged a pillow down to cover his head. He definitely felt quite beat up today now that he had rested. His phone had gotten a few new messages, buzzing all of a sudden.

[Alexis:] Your father is coming home tonight and wants us all to have dinner. Just come home and do as he says. Dont make it harder for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 9:37 pm

Zaira was getting out of bed, running a hand through her hair as she looked herself in the mirror. Yeah, she needed a shower before school. Heading off to prepare herself, she just let him wake up while she got ready. Once she had showered and gotten in her clothes she went to him, sitting down on the bed beside him. "You gotta get up too ... I'll make us some breakfast, alright," she said, kissing his cheek before handing him his phone. She hadn't looked at the messages. "You know how the shower works if you want one," she said.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 9:52 pm

“I dont want to.” He mumbled, opening his eyes slightly though it was hard to keep them up. His head was hurting and he could feel it as he sat up and felt dizzy just from that. But he got up and went to have a shower, not checking his phone before he got out and felt a little better. He went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water, wearing underwear and pants. He checked his phone and frowned. “Fuck…” he mumbled, taking a sip of the glass.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 3:49 am

Of course he didn't want to, and she didn't blame him. However school would probably be buzzing with gossip if Kurtis didn't show up after the fight yesterday.
She kept the breakfast simple, some bread with jam, juice and a small bowl of Greek yogurt with a bit of honey. He came in to the kitchen and she placed a plate for him at the kitchen isle, sitting down herself. "Wassup?" She asked, taking a spoonful of yogurt. It couldn't just be school that was bothering him, she knew him better than that.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 12:10 pm

He sat down as well by the table, not looking rather happy but that wasnt actually out of the ordinary as to what had been going on. “Family dinner… tonight.” He said, grinding his teeth slightly in contemplation. He still had sone pretty dark bruises on his face, they had faded slightly but it would at least be another day before they were really going to fade. His jaw didnt hurt as much but it was something he could feel. He took some bread and jam, spreading the jam before taking a bite off of it. “My dad’s coming.” He said after being quiet, looking down with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 3:09 pm

Family dinner in every other context or any other family might sound good, like a fun time. But she knew better, frowning a little as she wrinkled her nose at his addition. Yeah, his father being there would complicate things for Kurtis, that was for sure. Then an idea came to mind, although she wasn't too sure what he might think of it. "You want me to join you tonight?" She asked, just throwing it out there. Maybe his father would be less inclined to hurt Kurtis if she was there. Although just thinking that was fucked up too. But what could they really do? He was still a minor according to the law, and it seemed that the rich held a power that scared even CPS. "I mean your mother thinks I'm alright, or I think so, she's kinda hard to understand," she said, just thinking out loud. She had never met his father, but part of her wanted to see him. Meet the monster who thought hitting his own son, albeit not flesh and blood, was right. "I mean only if you want me to," she clarified. She didn't want to force her way in to his affairs.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 12:18 am

Her question made him frown, his honest answer being no, but that was just because he didnt really want her to meet his father. Jeremy and Abel had met them, neither of them had anything good to say about it. “I dont want to risk him hurting you.” He admitted. It may not be physical but he knew how his father saw females, it was just a disaster waiting to happen if Zaira tagged along. He looked at his bruise on his cheek in the reflection of the knife.
“It would suck if we get angry at each other for something my father essentially caused.” He said, but clearly didnt really have the heart to shoot her down. Maybe he did want that support she could offer, even if it was selfish of him.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 11:04 am

Even if his father was a woman hater, she wasn't scared. Honestly she wanted to see the monster, even if it would hurt her in the long run. But then again, she was way too young to worry about any long term consequences. Seeing him staring at himself in the knife made her make up her mind finishing up her yogurt, walking over to put her bowl in the dishwasher. "I'm coming along," she said quite determined before she walked up to him, wrapping her arms around him from behind, still letting him eat as she kissed his neck. "Nothing is going to tear us apart," she muttered against his skin, like a promise she knew she wouldn't back down on. They had been through so much already, and she was refusing letting an old grey haired man decide for their future.
When they had finished up breakfast she would take a bit of time to get ready, packing her bag and getting in to her shoes. "C'mon, let's at least pretend to be normal before tonight," she encouraged him. Her mind was filled with worries as well, but she needed to just push through.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 1:32 pm

She seemed to make up her mind and he frowned a little as it just left a big worry of how tonight would turn out them now that she was going. It was easy to take a beating even though it looked like much, but frankly he had been far more hurt when his mother had hurt him, than his father that it was almost expected of him at this point to be doing something terrible.
He felt her arms around him and sighed deeply, closing his eyes as he hoped she was telling the truth. His hand tightened it’s grip around the knife and he sat for a bit like that until he finally began finishing his breakfast. He was adjust his collar on the uniform as she spoke her words of encouragement. “Okay, fine.” He said, letting her lead as they headed outside. He lit a cigarette, drawing in a deep drag as they walked, feeling the nicotine calm him down inside. “If he does some shit that makes you uncomfortable and I’m not there, you go find me. Promise me that.” He then said as that was how he could finally let it go.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 11:23 pm

He smoked while they walked, and she didn't mind, looking ahead. The sky was clear, though a little darker in the mornings now that autumn had gotten it's claws out. The wind a little harsher, hitting her and making her jaw tense. She was quite happy walking with Kurtis, mostly because even with clothes on, he seemed to radiate heat with no problem. His words made her nod, "sure," she promised him, although she couldn't imagine what his father might do.
As they got to school she saw Jeremy and Damiano at the gate. The hybrid looked more beaten up than Kurtis, but maybe it was because he looked so malnourished also. "Morning," she smiled, making the hybrid smile politely. It was clear people were staring at them, but she was trying to ignore it. "It's really getting cold, huh?" she chuckled, leaning up against Kurtis as he finished his cigarette. "But it's about this time where the parties go a little crazy, right? I mean Halloween is big here too, right?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 11:42 pm

Arriving at school, the lycan made a firm nod to his friend and the hybrid next to him as his greeting. It was obvious that they had to show in a overly manner that there really was no bad blood between them. Or the whole school would keep buzzing with theories and rumors. Though Kurtis kind of wanted that more than them talking about Jeremy and Damiano. He didnt get why they were still hanging out despite people talking about the kiss. But then again, he didnt really know why Jeremy seemed to care less about it. "It should be the most memorable of all the parties. Because of the costumes and stuff." Jeremy pondered.

The day was pretty uneventful but Kurtis also just felt like it was some kind of clock ticking down to something that gave him a bad feeling in his stomach. And when school was over and he stood outside by the gate, smoking as he waited for Zaira to come. He had already said in the break that he wanted to go home on his own and then she could come over somewhere around later. So he was just waiting to see her off in a proper manner. They went some of the way together until they had to part. Kurtis had held her hand, noticing that she was quite cold. "You need to wear a bigger jacket dummy, or you'll get sick." he sighed, giving her hand a soft squeeze. When they reached the street that would part their ways, he pulled her in for a hug, kissing her temple and resting his mouth against her skin for a bit before letting go. "I'll see you later."
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 12:28 am

For how dramatic the day yesterday had been, the one today was actually normal. Imagine that, one day at Saint Jules that wasn't filled with drama and fights. Although she knew that perhaps the drama might not play out at school today. As she finished up her last class and headed out to greet Kurtis. It felt almost too normal to just walk by his side, holding his hand. In fact she could feel his worry, but she was trying to keep it cool, although she was still a bit nervous. "Yeah I know, don't worry," she muttered about her being cold. Although it was easy enough for him to say, being warm all of the time.
He pulled her in, and she returned the hug. He seemed so distant today, but she knew why. "I'll be there around five," she promised him, sending him a warm smile, leaning up on her toes to place a kiss against his lips. Then they had to part and she went home, taking a shower and dolling herself up. In her mind she could hear her mother reminding her of making good impressions, so she picked a dress that she had bought in Spain in summer. It was a bit cold to wear, but she was planning on taking a taxi to his place. She even put up her hair, putting on makeup, but she still kept it very much herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]   New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

New year, new me? Or whatever they say. [cw]
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next