Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 9:23 pm

The lycan nodded, sending Eden a lingering smile before snuffing out his cigarette bud in the ash tray on the railing, "it sounds like a good plan," he agreed, pushing himself off the railing, heading inside their room, "I'll just unpack a little, you did say you had this place booked for the rest of the weekend," he said. He was clearly taking advantage of the opportunity to stay here. It was a nice change of pace, being away from the city life and breathe in air that wasn't filled with car smoke and other toxins in the air. While the districts were relatively clean, it wasn't perfect.
Opening up his bag he took out a few shirts, hanging them up nicely, picking a place in the dressing room for himself. It was a nice room after all, with nothing seemingly having been spared in décor. After the short unpacking he returned to the vampyre, the lycan's shirt partly undone and he had removed his jacket, now placed in the walk in closet. His hand grabbed around the bottle of champagne and two glasses before joining the vampyre. "Let's take advantage of the garden," he smiled, heading down the delicate stairs until they reached the nicely trimmed grass. He sat down on it, clearly not caring about it getting dirty. Besides who was going to scold him? Opening up the bottle it decided to spray a little everywhere, chuckling lightheartedly as he started pouring in to the glasses for the two. "It is your time to toast," he reminded the vampyre, placing the bottle down next to them, licking his hand clean of a few droplets of the expensive alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 10:03 pm

“Yeah, make yourself comfortable.” He urged him with a gesture, remaining outside as he smoked the last bit of his cigarette. He actually hadnt ever been here before himself but had thought that it was worth checking out. And so far he liked it too. The balcony was so beautifully made even if it looked old. They had done a great job keeping it pretty. When he returned and grabbed their drinks, Eden hummed at his words. “Alright.” He agreed, following as they went down. Romeo sat down and he joined him, watching him open the bottle, he chuckled along as the bubbly foam spread around. It wasnt too bad. He had seen worse at work whenever a really good deal had happened. A toast? He thought about it, before he raised his glass. “To an unexpected union.” He said, that being exactly what they were. Met by chance at a party between firms. Not even Eden could have forecasted it. He took a sip of his drink and leaned back on his arm, looking ahead at the garden before them.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 10:10 pm

Clinking their glasses together he nodded in approval of the toast, taking a sip himself. It was good champagne, not just that cheap bubbly wine that some people tried to play fancy with. Romeo leaned down to lay on the grass, feeling the short fibers poke his neck and through his hair to his scalp. Looking up at the sky he seemed content, reaching over to mindlessly touch the vampyre. It was more of a habit he had than anything, but he found that the vampyre liked it. "The stars must be really clear and bright out here," he pondered, closing his eyes as he felt the wind blow over him. "Sometimes you forget that there is more to life than numbers and assignments," he admitted, opening his eyes half way as he turned his head to look at the vampyre. He looked handsome as always, his skin looking decadent. Yes, that was the perfect word to describe the vampyre next to him. Chuckling softly he squeezed Eden's thigh in a playful manner, "you seem almost shy today; Do I not look as appealing as last time?" he asked with a small smirk to match his tease.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 10:46 pm

"They will be beautiful. We should definitely take a moment to look at them at some point." he noted, glancing down at the lycan's hand that was touching him. He chuckled at the confession and made a slight shrug. "It doesnt get easier to remember through the years." he said though he did try. Not that he had a hard time doing that with his interests. He was looking up at the sky when he felt the lycan's eyes on him again. Somehow it was always a nice feeling to him. Like he wanted him to look his way. The tease made him sigh, lifting a hand to place over the lycan's, feeling his skin against his. "Do I seem like the shy kind to you?" he asked. He took another sip of his glass before placing it in the grass where he thought it wouldnt tip over. Then he moved closer, leaning over the lycan as he looked at him. "You look beautiful, especially here underneath me." he said as if he was simply stating facts. He reached up to touch his face, a little carefully but then he grabbed his jaw, placing his ring and little finger against his pulse. "I'm playing the courting game, so expect me to be a little old fashioned." he said, running his thumb along his jaw before letting go, though he remained over him as he took in how he looked.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 11:03 pm

Romeo played up his bratty side. It was just so hard not to when the vampyre so gladly played along. He watched as Eden leaned over him, surprising him, but only pleasantly so, especially as his chin was grabbed and the cold fingers hit his pulse. The notion of a courting game made his smile wider as the vampyre seemed to reluctantly let go, "I like that you're old fashioned," he argued. Lifting his hand up, he caressed the vampyre's cold cheek with his warm hand. It wasn't often Romeo showed affection, at least not affection that seemed to matter. "I know that look in your eyes," he said in an intimate whisper, his breath shallow and his heart was clearly beating a little faster. "It's the same look you have when you're in front of a masterfully done painting ... That inner conflict with yourself if you want to keep admiring it and the fact that you could just reach your hand out and punch a hole, forever ruin the beauty of the image," but it seemed at though Romeo did not see that as a bad thing. Letting his hand fall down in to the grass, he played slightly with his own hair.
"You are still deciding whether you want to worship me or ruin me," he chuckled, finding it humorous in a way. And in many regards it was. It was true that Romeo was interested in the vampyre, but he wasn't blinded by his attraction. He knew that there would be a time and a place for them, and he wasn't in a hurry to get there. "That was why you got so turned on last time when choking me," he said, lifting his other hand to guide the vampyre's cold fingers back to his throat. "You like feeling control, you liked that in that moment you could take all of me, ravish me and leave me ruined ... But you chose not to, and that is what I'm still trying to figure out why you didn't," he said, letting the vampyre feel his throat, his pulse pumping nice and fast just beneath his skin.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 11:27 pm

He just watched him there, not moving away as he lifted a hand and he felt that warmth on his cheek. It was much warmer than a simple mortal’s, but Eden wasnt going to lean into his touch, even if it felt rather nice. The lycan whispered and he listened to what he thought the vampyre might be feeling a out him. Somehow it was true and not at all close to the real reason Eden felt this constant feeling of reluctance. Worship him or ruin him? He barrowed his eyes a little, before a gentle smile spread on his lips. Worship was maybe not the right word, Eden couldnt worship someone that wasnt Laure. That did not feel possible at all. Unless the lycan was really that interested in getting tangled up in something he would come to regret.
“What fun would it be if I just ruined you right away?” He asked, feeling his neck with his fingers, caressing him. “I liked choking you because of the way you looked at me when I did. You were enjoying it too, I could tell.” He said, moving his hand down to play with a button on his shirt. “Have you been thinking a lot about that night? How it would have felt if I didnt pull away?” He asked, smiling charmingly at the lycan. “I thought about the things that I could have done. The things I want to do.” He said, drawing in a deep breath before he lifted his gaze to meet with Romeo’s, looking rather serious. “I dont just fall in love.” He said, undoing a button before playing with the next. It was actually quite a fair warning, though he didnt disclose what he did instead.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2021 11:40 pm

Indeed, what would be the fun in that, he had to agree. Romeo was relaxed, just feeling the vampyre tease each button, feeling the wind more clearly on his skin as he listened, humming calmly. "Of course I've thought about that evening," he admitted, because why shouldn't he be thinking about it? It had been a memory they could look back on, and he had felt that true connection back then. "Tell me of the things you want to do - we promised honesty, did we not?" he said, not stopping the vampyre from undressing him. The cold Autumn air didn't bother him, and he liked being on display like this. There was something so shameless about laying here in the grass, feeling Eden undress him one button at a time that he quite enjoyed.
The notion about love made him chuckle, mostly because love was, in his head, just a stupid fantasy. Though saying that would mean he would have to defend the statement, and that would take too much focus away from what they were doing right now. "You've already said you are old fashioned, so that statement could mean practically anything," he said as the last button on his shirt was undone. He felt the cold hands against his warm body, gritting his teeth a little as it felt like burning wherever Eden touched him. Not that it was unpleasant, far from it actually. It was like a slow burning torture. Romeo had rather beautiful skin, smooth and rather strong muscles tensing as he felt the cold skin against his own warm. "All I ask for in this is honesty, so don't hesitate to tell me what is on your mind."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 12:07 am

“You are so eager to know everything, hmm?” He asked, looking at his hand that was undoing the lycan’s shirt. He would tell him if he truly wanted to know but then again, werent they playing a good game of teasing over telling?
He hunmed at his words, moving the shirt as it was completely undone, looking at his chest and further down. He wasnt able to hold back, touching his side before moving his hand around, feeling his muscles tense under the cold touch. “I have yet to find a reason to lie to you.” He admitted, moving his hand up to his chest, feeling his own breath halter just a slight bit. “Do you really want to know what I wanted to do to you?” He asked, since the lycan was so keen on honesty. He pinched his nipple between his fingers just to see what kind of reaction that would bring. “Well I want to know what you thought of.” He said before the lycan could answer.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 12:15 am

He was about to answer as his nipple was pinched, hissing slightly under his breath, though he did like the sensation. He wanted to know everything that the vampyre thought of when they were close like this. Even if it was just madness and lust. Biting his lower lip he looked at Eden as he asked his question, or rather it sounded more like a demand. "I wanted you to kiss me," he confessed, groaning softly but trying not to give in to the feeling of Eden's curious hand. It wasn't easy, he had to give him that. "In that moment when you were choking me, I was willing to do everything just to have you," Romeo was no liar, and he had loved that intimate moment, "I wanted to touch you, taste you, feel every part of you." He was panting softly now, clearly aroused, but he was also good at keeping himself under control. Though he had a feeling that Eden would gladly see him lose himself and his senses. "Or do you want more graphic details of my masterful imagination?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 12:29 am

The hiss made him smile. He would be sure to keep in mind that the nipples were a good place to touch him. He however was quite curious, the same as the lycan it seemed. The confession made him tense his jaw slightly but that wasnt even the best part. His hand kept touching his chest, just innocently exploring him. It seemed to have the desired effect regardless. “I believe you.” He said, his own breath staggering slightly while his hand moved down to play with the hem of his pants. “If you say more I might get a little to eager to make up for what I lacked.” He admitted, moving his hands away from his pants to brush up his stomach with his palm and over to his hips, grasping at them with his hand, digging his nails slightly into his skin. “Have you felt that way before? You must have.” He said, leaning down to the nape of his neck, breathing in his scent.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 12:37 am

Romeo smiled at the notion, not doing anything to stop the other man from undressing him further, but it seemed that he went back to restraining himself once again. However the feeling of the grab around his hip along with the nails digging in to his skin made him move a bit. Not away from his touch, but rather in to it. "I have," he confessed in a slight whisper as the vampyre now was leaned over him again. The lycan had a very distinct smell, one that was mixed in with the cologne of his own choosing. "But it always manages to surprise me," he chuckled softly, his hand moving up to run along the vampyre's side in an almost caressing way. Though it was clear there was more intent behind the touch, like he wanted to feel more of that cold skin pressed to his own warm. "Tell me of your desires," he said, baring his neck for the vampyre. He wasn't afraid that he was going to bite, because that wouldn't end well for the other man, however he liked the thought of Eden's lips and tongue returning to his skin.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 1:00 am

The confession made him smile against his neck as he didnt quite release the grip on his hip yet. "I see." he spoke against his skin before he felt him return the soft touch. Was there a certain eagerness to it? "Hmmm..." he hummed, licking his neck as his hand on the hip pulled the lycan towards him. "Well, when you told me that I could have gotten anything I liked, I did feel an urge to move over and take exactly what I wanted." he admitted, his breath getting heavy at the thought. "When I touched the fenix, I imagined it was your skin, though you feel far better than she did." he said, which was why he had been so delicate with her. "Had I not left, I would have ridden you from the rest of your clothes and had my way with you. Just to hear what sounds you would make in my ear." he said, kissing his neck, his breath heavy as he crawled over him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 1:10 am

Romeo smiled, his breathing a little heavier, intoxicating himself on the alluring scent that Eden bore. He really liked the closeness, feeling that need from the vampyre's grip, and feeling his tongue sent shivers down his spine. The further this conversation went, the more turned on Romeo got, and yet he didn't mind it. He usually liked control, but right now he didn't care. Was he truly living in the moment? "You showed so much restraint that day, like you were actively fighting not to just jump me," he said, moaning softly at the kiss. There was something different about these touches. His lips so cold and yet it was very different from his hands. "But I like playing games to get to know my partner better ... Sex is sex, but if I can get a feeling for what makes you tick, then I'll have a better shot at making this more pleasurable for the both of us," he said, turning his head as he looked at the vampyre, his chest heaving for air as it felt quite good just laying here, getting kissed and licked.
"But we have the whole weekend to explore how our breaths may mix and our vocals harmonize," he said, his hand having reached the vampyre's neck, touching it almost delicately. "And I do have a feeling you do not see me as simply a kid anymore," he chuckled, reaching up to place his lips against the porcelain skin on the nape of his neck, biting it lightly, not breaking the skin, and following it by a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 1:25 am

"I was." he assured him, the moan sounding so nice, he wanted to hear more. But they were just fooling around and Eden, despite how bad he wanted to had no intention of moving further. "Have you found out how I tick then? Besides me choking you?" he asked, reaching a hand up to touch his hair a little carefully. It was soft and nice. He felt his hands and let him touch him, leaning a bit into the touch this time. The remark about him viewing him differently made him scoff. "You are still a brat if that's what you're implying. But I have seen over the time we've spent together that you're not just a kid." he chuckled though the bite made him grit his teeth. "You can bite through. I wont break easily, and if I do, it's not that big of a deal." he told him, moving his hand into his hair, grabbing at it softly.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 1:33 am

Chuckling he wasn't replying to that question, though he did like the fact that Eden still saw the brat in him. What would be the fun if he was polished all the time? The bite had the wanted reaction, and he could feel the vampyre relax more in to his touch than before. Feeling the cold fingers against his scalp made the hairs on his neck stand up, smiling against his skin. Licking the neck gently, he kissed it a few times before opening his mouth, biting down on the tough skin and piercing it. Feeling the blood in his mouth made him smile, feeling how it ran down his chin, licking the wound. He sighed, closing his eyes as he leaned back to look at his masterpiece before it would get time to heal. "Your blood is beautiful," he said, a few fingers reaching up, smearing the blood around the vampyre's neck as if he was finger painting.
"It has a different temperature to it as well, it's not as cold as the rest of you," he said, licking his lips a little before he chuckled. Pulling the vampyre's face down to his, he smeared his lips against Eden's. "You wanted to taste blood from my lips ... Now's your chance," he whispered, licking the vampyre's lips, smearing the blood over them too.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 2:15 am

He wasnt going to admit it but the lycan was definitely warming him up to his touches. It had been a while since he had let someone touch him like Romeo was right now. It was usually so cold and Eden was almost always in control. He felt the soft kisses, smiling faintly before the lycan bit into him, gritting his teeth as he groaned in pleasure. Of course it wouldnt hurt him. It was the first baby steps he had taken with Laure when they were young, biting each other and feeling the euphoria that came from biting and being bitten. He let the lycan watch it, knowing it wouldnt take long to close. Healing for vampyres in that regard was almost a curse. The compliment made him hum as he smiled, feeling the blood smear. “Dont ruin my shirt, brat.” He warned him softly with a smile as he looked at him. He let him pull at him, feeling their lips connect but not in a kiss. It could make his mouth water, though that would have been more apparent, had an unfortunate victim laid between them. “Drool for me.” He demanded in a gentle whisper. He was still saving that kiss if he could. If the lycan needed help, he’d move a hand down to pinch his nipple, pulling gently at it.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 10:22 am

"And what if I do ruin it?" He asked in a challenging voice, though he clearly wasn't frightened of what might happen. Romeo felt how eager the vampyre became as their lips grazed one another. It still wasn't a kiss, no that was still seemingly too intimate. And yet Romeo wanted Eden to have a small appetiser. His demand made him smile, seemingly defiantly so before he felt his nipple being pinched, making him groan softly, his eyes half lidded as he clearly enjoyed the sensation in his chest. He did as the vampyre ordered, filling his mouth with saliva was an easy feat when he was already turned on. Pushing the blood and saliva mixture through his lips, it went down his chin. Sticking out his tongue he showed Eden that there was more where that came from, keeping his mouth open as he moaned, his breath was with the blood smell lingering.
He drooled more, to the point where it had reached down his neck and hitting his chest, looking up at the vampyre with a bratty smile. That was when he pulled Eden closer, smearing the blood and saliva mix over his shirt. Oh he was a brat alright, and it seemed that Eden liked it. Even if he had warned him, it was like Romeo saw it as a challenge more than a rule. "I ruined your shirt, huh," he muttered in the vampire's ear, chuckling softly. "My deepest apology," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 11:39 am

He watched him with hungry eyes as he complied and the red tinted spit started moving down his chin and into his chest. Oh he was so fucking hot when he looked like this and the moan? He was a little unfocused and Romeo pulled him down, smearing the mixture on his shirt. He chuckled in disbelief though that was only at the whisper and the effect it had on him. “Fine, if you want to be like that, there’s no need to hold back.” He whispered charmingly back into the lycan’s ear, licking his earlobe before pinching it between his front teeth, his hands moving down to undo his pants. “I could let you touch me. But I’m not going to.” He remarked softly as he revealed his member and tore open his own shirt. How easy it could to press himself down on the lycan and merge their skin and he was sure that sensation alone would be something else, but he kept his hands off of him, only letting his lips graze his ear as to let him know while he was feeling, more so when he started to touch himself slowly, small moans leaving his lips and going directly into Romeo’s ear. It would only be in small flashes but his emotions made it so clear that he longed for him. It was so bad how much he wanted him and yet he was keeping that from the both of them now.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 12:07 pm

The lycan couldn't stop himself from scoffing, but that was when he saw how Eden was undressing himself. He was losing his control, and Romeo liked that, moaning softly at the lips hooked on to his earlobe. The good thing was that he didn't even have to get pleasured to feel how riled up the man above him was. Well, he could see how firm he was just looking down, smiling at the sight alone. "It was about time you lost your temper with me," he whispered, his hands touching the vampyre's bare chest but not daring to dip his hands down. No, this was a fun game indeed. "I can feel how you want to be inside of me ... How you wished your hand was my body," moaning softly in to his ear. He wasn't the only one turned on. Romeo could feel how tight his pants were, but he also knew that this was his punishment. And he would play along with it - for now.
"I know you can thrust faster than that ... Don't you want to show me what I'm missing out on?" there his bratty attitude was again, and he could feel how the vampyre longed for him. It wasn't constantly, and it made him wonder whether or not he was trying to concede his emotions or if it was simply how the vampyre worked. "Eden," he moaned his name just for him to hear, his hands grabbing on to the vampyre's skin with need. And yet he found what they were doing right now so arousing. It was intimate in a way he hadn't felt before.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 12:19 pm

“I told you not to ruin my shirt.” He whispered back, touching himself slowly, just warming up. But the lycan was right, he was thinking about how much better that would feel. But did it feel like the right moment? Would giving in and taking it further give them anything? No they both seemed to enjoy this. “Oh you would love to see just what I could give you, but seeing me go this slow must be irritating?” He asked, moving his head down to the lycan’s neck, nibbling softly at his skin with his front teeth, refraining from letting his sharper teeth hit him. He moaned his name and the vampyre hummed, impressed with how eager he seemed. “Do you want me to relieve you of some of that pressure? Or do you like the constraint?” He teased him, licking up his neck where there would be blood and saliva, up to his chin to look him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 12:28 pm

It wasn't the moment yet, Romeo knew that. They felt a connection and an attraction, but that was just animalistic. No, it was clear the two of them wanted to wait, and yet they had a hard time keeping their hands off of each other. "Very irritating," he muttered in a hasty breath, stretching his neck for the vampyre as he could feel how he reacted to him moaning his name. It was a good feeling, and perhaps that was what lead the vampyre to offer up some help, though it came more across as a tease. Romeo was blushing, more so because of the heat of the moment, smiling as they were once again eye to eye. "No, if you remove my clothes further there will be no turning back," he said. He was perhaps a brat, but he also needed to feel what this was right now. It wouldn't be right to end it just because he was selfish.
Romeo liked Eden, liked his moans and the way his skin felt, but just as they hadn't kissed yet, it was clear neither of them wanted to ruin the build up that their eventual first time together would be. "I might be a brat, but I don't want this right now to stop," he was being rather vocal about what he liked right now. It was the honesty that weighed mostly for him. "I like seeing you pleasure yourself, using me as your little sex toy," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 12:50 pm

It was good that Romeo was so vocal, because Eden wouldnt have thought that there would be no turning back. So the notion of that made him smile. Did that mean that he would lose it if Eden began touching him instead? His hand was still pleasuring himself slowly, but he decided to go a little faster, picking up a steady pace that would keep him moaning.
“You sound so inviting with that mouth of yours, calling yourself my sex toy.” He chuckled, touching his cheek that felt warmer than ever now that he was blushing. “Is it getting to your head?” He asked, his hand moving down to touch his neck again. How he longed for the day where he got to see him in complete bliss. He could feel himself close but he wasnt going to give in. In fact he was still deciding whether he would let Romeo feel his high or not. The cruel thing to do was to not do it, but how would it be if he teased it? Letting the lycan feel just how close he was too give in and yet not giving in?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 1:02 pm

"You can use my mouth any which way you please," he promised the vampyre, his chest heaving for air as he could feel the vampyre edge closer. There was something so thrilling about just feeling it through him and not actually receiving any real pleasure himself. Although it was perhaps cheating when he was grabbing at the vampyre as he did. Was it getting to his head? A little bit, he just felt rather intoxicated right now, and he knew the vampyre's blood was a part of that. While it didn't have the same numbing effect on him as it would any other mortal, it did feel rather euphoric, like a drug that lingered and made his body relax.
"You are trying to show restraint again," he said, feeling how Eden kept edging himself on yet never finishing. Perhaps he was trying to punish the lycan by not seeing him unravel. He looked up at the vampyre, reaching up to cup his face between his hands, inspecting his features almost. "That struggle seems to be a theme between us," he chuckled, panting softly as he felt his own member so eager that it was practically hurting him right now. "Perhaps you feel that by not giving in you are punishing me?" scoffing he clicked his tongue, "I can see both sides of the argument; And yet we both know that there is the need inside of you to just release on to me, claim me with your seed and show me what I could've gotten," he said in a hushed whisper, smiling at the vampyre. In the end it was up to him. Romeo would of course prefer to take Eden all the way, see him give in when he had been so reluctant all this time.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 1:26 pm

The lycan saw through him as always but this time he was sort of expecting it. Or rather hoping, because it was all for him after all. “We like the tension.” He said, looking at the lycan as his face was held. He was really liking the warmth, wondering if it had had the same effect if he had been warmer? Probably not. “I do want to claim you. You’re quite a catch, so why would I not want you?” He argued, edging himself closer again, moaning deeply as the edge got harder to resist tipping over. He really had to concentrate now. “You want me to give in, admit it.” He moaned in demand, leaning down to connect their foreheads, closing his eyes. “You want to feel that I have used you just like you wanted me to.” He mumbled, gritting his teeth, if Romeo did say it he simply wouldnt be able to hold back and give in.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 16, 2021 1:35 pm

Yes. They did like the tension. But he also liked hearing the vampyre finally admit to his wants. One thing was feeling them, another was the admittance. He could feel how close Eden was now, and he moaned softly in return, closing his eyes as their foreheads were connected and he spoke his demand. A smile on his lips he let the vampyre please himself a little longer, just because he could, then he opened his mouth and gave in. "I want you to claim me, Eden," he moaned rather submissively. Sure he was a brat, but he did want to feel this, he wanted the rush and as the vampyre gave in he gasped softly for air. His whole body filled with tingles as he himself had to concentrate not to cum too. Though his own euphoria they could explore some other time.
He could feel his seed pooling on his chest and stomach, moaning softly at the feeling before opening his eyes. Slowly he let go of his head, letting the vampyre decide whether he wanted to move just yet. "Maybe I should ruin your shirts more often," he chuckled softly, heaving for air as he was calming his body down, though he still had quite the bulge in his pants. "But I'll behave tonight when we go out, especially now that you've given me what I wanted," he said, his hand moving down to touch the seed, scooping some up with his finger and bringing it to his lips. Humming he tasted it, smiling as he licked his lips, "I wish you had used my mouth though, cause you taste really good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]   New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Obsession? Or just a way to pass time? [cw]
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next