Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The shy boy [AU - CW]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 12:54 am

She got back just to see how Loralei was touching the lycan. “Laure.” She said with a small smile, though it was also apparent that the sister’s presence made her a bit tense. “Please stop bothering my guest.” She said, flashing a polite smile, though it was clear that she wasnt just messing around. The way Loralei was touching Romeo made her a little concerned. She at least wouldnt like to think of how Eden would react if he saw them. And it was like she didnt even have to wonder as the male vampyre walked in, not knocking as he spoke of needing some notes he had let her copy the night before. He saw Romeo and Loralei and though his expression seemed neutral, he seemed to tense up by his jaw and his hands, but the hands were subtle. “Uhhhhh… Yeah your notes.” Kareema said, feeling the tension rather clearly, moving over to her desk to grab a notebook.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 1:01 am

Loralei didn't bother reacting to Kareema, no she was currently far too occupied with studying the features of the lycan. He was pretty. At least her brother knew what to look for appearance wise, but this was almost silly. Romeo felt odd. When Eden touched him, it was like fireworks when their skin temperature clashed, but with Loralei it was almost repulsive. He heard Eden's voice then, looking to the door and seeing the vampyre. Even now he was ignoring him? Romeo looked away before getting up, "thank you for having me, but I'll head home now," he just said, passing the vampyres and heading down the stairs. He just had to get away. Stop being so stupid and hung up on a guy who was clearly not in to him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 3:26 am

Just seeing Romeo with Loralei seemed to wake some memories that Eden definitely didnt feel comfortable with. He felt the hurt just spread in his chest and yet he kept calm. He let Romeo pass him, not looking at him but just at his sister. He felt betrayed somehow. By her and Kareema. What, had the vampyress thought that ambushing him was the best course of action? When Romeo was gone he told them off, the both of them before he left the mansion. Kareema worried. She grabbed her phone.

[Texts between Kareema and Romeo]
[Kareema:] I’m so sorry about today. That did not go according to plan.
[Kareema:] But Eden left and he’s not usually gone this long. I’m worried.
[Kareema:] Actually just nvm that. I dont want to drag you further into things.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 10:42 am

Romeo hadn't liked that exchange. He went home straight after it, his parents starting to ask questions of where he had been, but he was simply speechless. His mother started to yell, saying that this would've never happened if they had just stayed in Italy, and was now angry at his father. Romeo was sent to his room, a plate of food delivered, but he had no appetite. He just sat there, staring at the plate in front of him. Sometimes he wondered what it would've been like if he had just been born normal. No troubles, no need to seek out his own hurt all the time. Just existing like everyone else.
A message ticked in, and he read them, seeing it was almost the thoughts that Kareema had that he was reading out. She told him not to worry, but it just made him feel worse. He felt guilty, but for what he wasn't so sure. Guilty that he had accepted and gone with Kareema? Guilty that the other girl had touched him? Was there even a point to apologizing when he didn't know what he was apologizing for? So he did the only natural thing to him, but it wouldn't help anyone.

It wasn't like Loralei was worried. She somehow always knew where her brother was, even when he ran away, and it was the same this time. She had found him by himself, sitting and grumbling as if he was an old man. "You agreed to the game," she just said, moving over to stand in front of him, crossing her arms in front of her chest. "What's wrong? Are you angry that I touched your lycan?" - "Grow up," hissing it almost, like she was a viper. "You've known him for a week, but I have known you all my life - I know you."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 11:03 am

Eden did sit and grumble like an old man. Because it felt as if he first of all; had two girls from his family meddling in his business. And second, business that he had barely processed yet. He wanted to go to Romeo, check up on him, make ammends and apologize for it all. But he was still scared. He wasnt as strong as he lead on to be, that had to be the best explanation for all this. Loralei found him and her words made him angry again. “Yes, I agreed in the beginning and then I also changed my mind.” He reminded her.
He didnt answer her question nor her hiss. No, the angry stare probably spoke for itself, of course he was angry with her. “It’s only been a week and yet I feel so empty without him. I think of how beautiful he was in the intimacy we shared, it was just… not like anything I had ever felt.” He said, before he shook his head. “And you’re wrong to think that you can just interfere! He’s mine!” He said in a raised voice, though the last part he hissed. And then he changef from angry to regret. No, he couldnt keep being a dick to someone who had made him feel that wonderful and wanted. He reached down his pocket for his phone so he could call the lycan.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 11:21 am

Empty without him? She had to scoff. He was nothing more than a spoiled brat, and anyone could see that if they put in the effort to look. And yet she had to pity her brother. If he had truly fallen for a lycan, and intended on going down this path, then he knew what their parents would say. While they were not cruel, they were old fashioned, and a vampyre and lycan being together was so wrong in their eyes, they would barely care that it was a male at all. "You're acting like a little kid," she shook her head. Why was he always so possessive? She knew she had those qualities too, but she cared so little when it came to her brother. With him she would gladly share the world, but it seemed it would never be reciprocated. He picked up his phone and she snatched it out of his hand, failing to notice that it was still dialing and that someone picked up. "You know how mother and father are going to react to this," her tone for once sounding worried as she looked at Eden. They had sent her away, but she didn't wish that for him. "Do you really think that their disapproval is worth all of this? They'll never accept it, and even worse, the Acton family will be furious when they find out you haven't been spending your time right with Kareema," all of this, Romeo could hear, but it was unbeknownst to the two vampyres.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 12:17 pm

He probably was acting like a kid, a spoiled child who wanted more than he could get. And yet he was also scared like one. It was like the kids at swimming pools that had finally bigged themselves up to go on the 5 meter leap, thinking nothing could touch them. And then they got up there, just a few steps from the ledge, and looking down it was far more scary than it had looked from ground. She spoke of their parents and he shook his head. “I dont care what they’ll say.” He said as he shook his head. “Romeo scares me because it feels more than right to be with him. They could send me away and I’d still look for ways to come back to him. Give me the phone.” He said, reaching out to grab it. “I need to apologize to him before I ruin everything.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 12:34 pm

"You're talking like a madman," she scoffed, pulling the phone out of reach from him, but it didn't stop the call from happening. The lycan sat on the other end in deep silence, phone pressed to his ear as he heard what was going on. He felt his heart beating like a drum, so scared and a little nauseous from the suspense. He knew he should've hung up, he knew this wasn't for him to hear, and yet he couldn't tear himself away. "We're vampyre's Eden, what do you think will happen when he starts to grow up and you suddenly won't? What do you think will happen in ten, twenty years?" Loralei was worried. Even if she could be cruel, she cared for her brother, more than she wanted to admit to. "And I know you ... You'll be tired with him before the end of the year, and then you'll ghost him like you do with everyone else who dares get too close to you."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 6:22 pm

“That’s because I am one. Because I’m always thinking about him, wondering, remembering, even wanting to just be beside him.” He said. It was obvious he had fallen hard and he had no way of knowing how to put himself in check at this point. Laure spoke of the inevitable but Eden barely considered those things. But as she tried to foresee their future, Eden got angry. “You do not get to judge who I do or dont get tired of! That is something you make up in your head, just like you did to Gerard!” He spoke loud, close to yelling but not quite. He didnt care who heard. “If I dont give him a chance, then I can go the rest of my life regretting that I didnt at least try!” He hissed, shaking his head. “Keep the damn phone then.” He said in a sigh, not wanting to have to chase her around. “I’m scared. Because this feels way stronger than it did with Gerard. And I know you’ll look for ways to ruin it just because you tell yourself that it would protect me.” And with that he went back home.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 11:20 pm

Loralei gritted her teeth, looking at how her brother was reacting was almost expected, but she had failed to see it coming. Perhaps because she felt she knew him so well and now he was refusing what she knew. As Eden turned to walk away, she looked down at the phone, seeing that the call was ongoing and it made her more upset, because now the lycan probably saw her as a villain in all of this. Hanging up she stuffed the phone in her pocket.

The next day at school, Romeo was sitting outside by one of the benches. The sun was out for the first time this year, like warm and everything, so most students that weren't vampyres rejoiced in the heat and change of seasons. He was just looking up at the clear skies above, mostly minding himself, a tray of untouched food next to him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 20, 2022 11:46 pm

Loralei’s confrontation was supposed to make him feel some sort of clarity, or so he had just hoped. But he still felt as conflicted as when it had just been him out by himself. The scared feeling wasnt soothed because it hadnt meant to be Loralei that he spoke to then, even if he was unknowing of the lycan having overheard the conversation. Talking to her couldnt resolve the issue.
And then the next day came around and he realized that school ground didnt quite feel like the space for yesterday’s mych needed confrontation. He sat in his usual spot, overlooking the schoolyard. He couldnt focus on reading and though some might have considered it weird, had the lycan already been located. But just looking at him made Eden hurt inside. He leaned his head back, looking up at the sky with a bit of a sad, defeated look on his face. He was certain he was depressed in some sense. So he got up and went to the nurse’s office. “I dont feel well.” He said and she checked him. “But nothing’s really wrong, beside a little hunger?” She pointed out and he shrugged. “Alright, I can send you home with a notice that you need rest.” She said, always being so kind. Eden thanked her, before he went to gather his things.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2022 11:00 am

Romeo went to throw out his dish of food before heading inside. He wanted to get a good seat before next period started. But as he passed a classroom he saw Eden gathering his things. He knew he should've kept walking. Pretend like he hadn't heard everything on the phone yesterday, but something in him compelled him to seek out the vampyre. He went in to the classroom, closing the door behind him. He didn't want him to run now. "It's not like you to skip school," he said, touching the doorframe beside him, his nails digging slightly at the wood.
Okay, enough of this pretend. He walked closer, looking at him with calm eyes, and yet his fingers itched to reach out and touch him. But he didn't. He didn't want to feel what the vampyre felt, he wanted to hear him. "I think it's my turn to ask for honesty," he said, though saying it felt almost bitter. It wasn't like Eden had lied to him, but he had more so given him the cold shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 pm

Eden hadnt even noticed that someone had entered before the door was closed. He looked up to see Romeo and he frowned a little, especially at the comment. Yeah, it wasnt really like him but he also usually didnt feel this shit. It was a horrible feeling, really something that felt as if it ate him up from the inside.
Romeo asked for honesty but Eden didnt even know where to start. And now he felt forced into corner somehow. A corner that made a slight panic build up in him. “I… uhm…” he spoke, having a bit of a hard time now. His stomach hurt now too. Would he throw up? “I’m sick..” he mumbled, swallowing hard, feeling dizzy. He put a hand on the table to not fall over.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2022 12:38 pm

Sick? Romeo frowned, walking closer, but if the vampyre started to show himself recoiling, then he would stop. "Was it something I did?" he asked carefully. He had heard Eden say so many good things on the phone. Why couldn't he just say it to his face? Was it just to toy with him? "Please speak to me," I've missed your voice. He wanted to be brave and just say it. Just say how he had really missed him, even if it had been only for a few days. But those days had been too many. He felt like he was going crazy. Never had he felt this instant connection to someone, and now it seemed he was being pushed away again. He reached his hand out, wanting to take the vampyre's, but the hand dropped as soon as another student entered the room. Romeo let his hand fall down, looking down and away, feeling hurt that he couldn't just show some vulnerability with others around, but it was too hard to do. "Get better soon," he muttered, turning around to head out the door.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2022 1:00 pm

Eden didnt mind Romeo walking closer but he definitely wouldnt forgive himself if he ever threw up on the lycan. “No… it’s… complicated.” He said, trying his best to speak and also not give in to the nausea. Romeo’s plea made him look at the lycan with sad eyes through the otherwise overwhelming feeling of feeling horrible and sick. He could see the hand reach out but wasnt surprised that a student’s entrance could make it fall again. He probably should’ve let Romeo leave, for reasons only he would’ve been able to see any kind of sense in, but he also feared what would happen if he left. “Please dont go.” He mumbled, looking down, lifting a hand to rub his eyes that were tearing up just a slight bit. The influx of all sorts of emotions were just too much now and shortly after his mumble, he just sort of fell over.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2022 10:51 pm

He felt like dirt shit. Like he didn't even deserve to know what was going on, and yet he wanted to know. The mumble made him hesitate, and as the vampyre fell over, he was by him quickly. He didn't know what compelled him, but he went to him, lifting him up in his arms. Even if he hadn't really been eating, he still had some strength in him, and for a lycan he was stronger than he looked. He got Eden to the nurse's office who was quite surprised to see Romeo holding the vampyre, but alas she had seen stranger things at a school like this.
Eden was placed in a bed while Romeo took a seat beside him, refusing to leave his side even if the nurse tried insisting. No, the last words that Eden had pleaded was for him not to leave, so he wouldn't go anywhere unless Eden said so himself.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2022 11:12 pm

Once he fell over, everything just went black. He woke up in the nurse’s office and still felt the nausea quite strongly. His head was hurting a bit, it wasnt quite common for vampyre’s to just fall over like that. He blinked a few times before he noticed the lycan next to him, drawing in a deep breath. “I’m sorry.” He sighed, feeling like he had to apologize for a lot of things right now. His head however felt a little too scrambled to start untangling it all but he could at least start pulling out the biggest thorn to begin with. “I do like you. And the movie night we had in the weekend… But it doesnt excuse what I did.” He said, looking at the lycan, before he looked down. “It’s just scaring me. How intense it feels when I’m with you. How horrible it is when I’m without you. It doesnt just feel like some high school crush or something that would just pass in a couple of weeks. Do you get that feeling too?”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 11:12 am

Safe to say, Romeo hadn't expected the first words out of the vampyre's mouth to be that of an apology. It made him shake his head no. He was just as much of a coward it seemed. Hearing that he was liked was nice, but it didn't explain what was going on. If he liked him, then why was he avoiding him like the plague? "I know you like me," he just said. Might as well come clean. "Last night ... I got a phonecall from you, but all I heard was you and your sister yelling and talking ... I know I shouldn't have listened in, I know that was a private conversation, but just hearing your voice and how passionate you were I-" he had to look down, ashamed that he hadn't been able to just hang up. "I wished you had called me for real, that you had told me all of that stuff." Eden wasn't completely forgiven, he still needed a bit more to put the pieces back together. "If this is because you're scared that your sister is going to come between us, then you don't have to worry; I'm not into girls," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 11:29 am

The lycan seemed to need something off his chest as well and Eden listened though he wssnt sure what to think of what he heard. Yeah, the lycan definitely got to hear the whole truth that time around. But it also made Eden feel a little shameful. Because he probably had been going to tell Romeo something as similar and passionate had Loralei not snatched the phone from his hsnd. He grasped lightly at the duvet. “It’s not just whether you’re into girls or not.” He sighed. If it had only been that, then there wouldnt have been an issue. “I dont want to get hurt.” And he had quite a few insecurities that he needed to work on. His hand cupping the duvet was shaking slightly. “And you barely eat. If it’s because I’ve been avoiding you, then I’m worried of what would happen if we ever argued or had a fight..” he trailed off, looking at the lycan. It did feel quite like a lot of pressure on his shoulders if he had to consider everything he said or did like that.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 11:46 am

He had to scoff, reaching over to that the vampyre's hand that was shaking a little, just holding it and keeping the pressure firm. "Eden I had this problem before I met you ... You're talking as if you were the one making the choices for me," he said rather calmly. No, him not eating was not Eden's fault. This, for him, was about control. The less he could control his surroundings, the more he restrained himself. It was a vicious cycle, but he wasn't blind to it. "I have my ups and downs but my mother is looking in to getting me a therapist to help me, if you're that worried," he said. He didn't like receiving help from the outside, but he also felt like he couldn't keep living like he did. "I'm not starving myself because you're not talking to me, I'm starving myself because my brain is stupid." That was the best way to put it if you asked him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 2:12 pm

He felt the lycan’s warm hand grasp his cold one and the shaking slowly just turned into a slight tremble. He knew that the lycan had been struggling for longer than they had known each other, it made perfect sense. But what also made sense is that there was a correlation between Eden’s actions and Romeo’s relapse. He however let Romeo speak and it made him feel a little sad, though he gvae the lycan’s hand a soft squeeze. “You cant tell me that I’ve not been one of your downs.” He mumbled, closing his eyes for a bit. “Last week when I asked if you couldnt just have anyone.. next day, you didnt show up, because you werent eating.” He pointed out as one of the instances that came to mind. He couldnt promise that being with him would be perfect. It probably would be far from it. Which only worried Eden if things were like this now.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 6:13 pm

He sighed. Sure, he would admit that Eden hadn't been helping in all of this, but he wasn't the sole cause of it all. "And the night before I got sick, my parents had a huge fight about moving back to Italy," he said with a small shrug. "I know things from your perspective might've looked like it was all your fault, but I promise you it's not," he added, giving his hand a soft squeeze. "But you also make me want to get better ... Make me want to try harder and work on myself."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 8:22 pm

Eden probably was quick to blame himself for Romeo’s lack of apetite but at least it did soothe his mind to hear that it wasnt just his fault. That at least meant that he wasnt all that bad for the lycan. The notion that he was in fact a motivation for the lycan made his eyes soften up a little. He squeezed his hand back, about to say something when a tall figure, clearly vampyre entered the room. He didnt quite look like Eden at all but they did look related in some sense. “Eden.” He said, eyeing the vampyre before the lycan next to him. “The school called, said you had fainted before class and needed to be picked up?” He said, a little confused in tone as it wasnt like Eden to get sick at all. Eden looked down, keeping a grip on the lycan’s hand still. “Dont worry, I wont tell your parents. But if you’re still not feeling well, I’ve been instructed to bring you home.” - “And you are?” He asked, looking directly at Romeo now.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 11:48 pm

Romeo smiled. It seemed they might be able to work something out. He felt relieved in that sense, but it lasted such a short while before the grown vampyre entered the nurse's office. Romeo had thought that the presence of another would deter Eden from touching him. Maybe even feign disgust or something like it. But he kept his hand in his, and in that sense he felt a little proud. The vampyre then addressed him directly, "I was the one who brought him back to the nurse after he fainted ... Romeo Trevino-Altera," he said politely, but he had been raised well. Was this someone Eden was related to? He wasn't sure, and he didn't really want to ask and be presumed racist.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2022 12:20 am

“Uh-huh.” The older vampyre replied, clearly sensing that Romeo was a lycan, no doubt about it. Though he wasnt displaying disgust directly. “The classmate.” He just dubbed him before he looked at Eden, who sighed. “Why are you here Raymond?” He asked. He was too tired for anything less than being told that the older vampyre would handle the problem and leave it at that. “I worry for my nephew when he faints in school. It’s not quite vampyre-like.” Raymond replied before he crossed his arms a little. “I should take you home and have the family doctor check on you.” - “No, I’ll be alright after some blood and rest-“ - “Then get up.” - “No Raymond.” Eden replied tiredly, feeling a little agitated by his uncle’s bossy attitude. “Can you help him?” He asked Romeo, because he clearly wasnt leaving Eden here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The shy boy [AU - CW]
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Other realms :: Alternative Universe-
Jump to: