Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

The shy boy [AU - CW]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 5:24 pm

Eden had him figured out somewhat. How he wanted to have someone special, very much like Eden himself. They were alike in that manner. Not wanting to share and have the full attention of the other; full claim on top of that. “Of course I’m loose, I want more.” He hummed, feeling the lycan smear the excess lube around with ease. “I am choosing this because I want to show you that I’m serious about us.” He said, connecting their lips before he adjusted himself a little, placing his hands on the lycan’s chest. He moved to rub himself against the lycan. “Enter me already.” He sighed, looking down at the lycan with hungry eyes.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 5:40 pm

Why was he so gods damned hot!? He groaned, and as the lycan showed his impatience once more he bucked his hips forward, entering him a little faster this time around, but he was still making sure it wouldn't hurt him. "Eden-!" He moaned a little louder this time around, emotions spilling from his lips as he didn't think he had ever felt this connected to someone else. Nothing between them but their moans and the mess that Eden had left on his torso. "I don't think I can wait a month," he complained, he wanted him so badly, even if he was promised something in the near future. But a month seemed like forever. "Feel how you and I fit together ... Cazzo ... Oh Eden," he moaned feeling just how much skin on skin contact there was between them.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 6:09 pm

The lycan pressed in and Eden moaned in delight by how easily he slipped inside. As if he had molded him to fit perfectly by now. Of course it had gotten a little tight from the small break but it wasnt something a few thrusts couldnt loosen back up. Romeo moaned his name and he watched him below. He let him hit his bottom and kept him there while the lycan complained about the waiting. He liked that. Even the argument about how they fit. “If you want me, work for me. Convince me that you’d be mine always.” He said as he pushed himself up so he could begin to move. He straddled him just a bit before he began riding him in a slowed motion. Just feeling how he filled him up, gritting his teeth as he moaned. “How is it?” He asked, wondering if it was harder for the lycan now without the thin layer of latex. He probably felt everything so clearly, how wet and slippery it truly was. Eden at least liked how it felt without the condom. It was intimate.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 10:34 pm

The teasing words and the way Eden started to ride him. Fuck, he had fallen in love, and he knew it from the way he entered him over and over, feeling every part of the vampyre. It was crazy how much he could feel now without the condom. It wasn't just the emotions, it was his insides, and dared he say his soul? It truly felt like they connected in a way that wasn't just sex, and it was rather overwhelming to him.
The question made him smile, moaning moaning against as he pressed his head back in to the mattress beneath him. His cock twitched, making him grit his teeth as he wasn't going to let himself cum just yet. "Otherworldly, " he finally replied. That was the best way to describe how it felt to be with him right now. "What feels especially good, hah, is when, mmhm, - fanculo are you trying to make me cum already?" He complained, though he loved it as well.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 10:52 pm

It wasnt just feeling him it was also seeing and hearing him. Eden hadnt really had the interest before, to look at who it was he was with. At least when he did, he hadnt been getting off on it like he was now. The red cheeks, the bedroom eyes filled with need. How could he suddenly see all these things in Romeo that he hadnt seen in other men? “If you do, I’ll keep going till I have my fill.” And that was just a warning. He liked being on top like this though he liked more to submt. But for the moment this was what heaven felt like. And he moaned as deep as the lycan could reach inside of him. “Fuck…!” He cursed as the lycan hit a tender spot, yet it felt so good that he looked for it again. His nails softly dug into his warm chest, feeling the soft warm flesh.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 7:27 am

One thing was feeling him completely and this intimate. Another was when the vampyre lost his own composed facade and swore. That was when Romeo knew the other was truly enjoying it, using him as a way to please himself. "That's right, amore mio," he cooed him softly, leaning up to kiss his lips, kissing him down his throat. It was too good, but that good feeling that Eden had had he wanted him to feel over and over. "You're doing so well ... Riding me like that ... Getting yourself off on me," he really liked that for some reason. Maybe because he could feel the emotions, but he didn't need to touch him to know when it felt good for him. It was all in his eyes. "You want my hand?" He offered, wanting the vampyre to use all of him to make him have his fill as he had coined it.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 06, 2022 6:44 pm

Eden was using him for his own pleasure but he also knew that the lycan could feel his pleasure too. So enjoying himself even more would only add to what Romeo felt. “I wish you could go deeper like this.” He moaned but he was just being perverted now more than actually complaining. Because Romeo was perfect. The way he filled him up and could rub that amazing spot; He was sure no one else could do it that well. “Only if you want me to cum.” He told him. It was up to the lycan whether he wanted to drive Eden over the edge or enjoy this for a little while longer. Eden had vampyric stamina, which meant that he was a bit more hellbent on feeling the intercourse rather than the relief. “Tell me your deepesr desire right now.” He urged him, moving his arms around his shoulders while he was still riding him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 7:59 am

Romeo's cheeks were bright red as Eden started to ride him with more intent on hitting the same spot over and over again. The perverted comment made him sigh, "I don't have to go deeper to feel how amazing this is," he said, one hand snaking around the vampyre, grasping slightly at his back, pulling him closer as he decided not to use it for Eden's member. Though it was tempting, emptying the guy on top of him over and over, that wasn't what this was about. The hands moving around his shoulders made him sigh in relief. The more skin to skin contact they had, the better. He moved his other hand slightly behind himself, just to support himself against the mattress.
He was slipping in and out of Eden so easily, moaning softly, panting a little as he tried clearing his mind to answer the other's question. "My deepest desire," he repeated, just letting him know he hadn't forgotten the question. "To never be apart from you again," he said rather honestly. Maybe it was a little broad of a statement, but he felt like it encompassed a lot of the things he wanted. "Maybe to be connected like this forever."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 6:40 pm

No it was amazing and Eden wasnt really complaining. Just listening to the sounds they made, moaning and their bodies smacking together. He felt Romeo push him closer and didnt mind at all as it seemed that the more their bodies touched, the better it got for the lycan. But he wanted to know his deepest desire, even if it was just a momentarily thing. It could be anything as long as it came from the lycan’s imagination. “I’ll be yours.” He promised. But only when the time was right. Even if right now couldnt feel more like it. He leaned down to connect their lips, dropping himself a little harder on the lycan as he began chasing his high. It didnt take long before he eventually gave into it, having had the best build-up, and then there was the fact that Romeo’s smell was getting him off too. He didnt quite like many of the mortal smells, but Romeo’s scent was enticing, if not addicting.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 10:40 am

That single promise was all he could really hear over the way their bodies slammed together. He felt in bliss already, and as Eden started dropping himself harder on him, he had to let out a vulnerable moan, grasping harder at his hips. He actually ended up coming before Eden, but something about the way the vampyre kept at it to get his fill was making his own euphoria that much greater. When he finally gave in, Romeo wrapped his arms tightly around him, pulling him down on the bed, his own chest heaving for air, but a happy subtle smile was on his lips as well. Yeah, he was in love, wasn't he? Maybe a bit in lust as well, but he was too young and naïve to think it wasn't simply what love felt like.
He took a bit more time recovering, his body shivering from time to time, reliving the pleasure in small bits, but he eventually removed himself from within the other. Cupping his face, his lips pulled up in a devious smile, "can I look?" he whispered, his breath still hasty and his cheeks bright red from what they had been doing.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 11:56 am

As he felt the euphoria from his high, he let Romeo pull and hold him, pretty much just do whatever he pleased. Eden was in love, he didnt really doubt it at all. While the lycan was recovering was the vampyre kissing his shoulder, up hus beck, just keeping it gentle and sweet.
The whisper made him chuckle but he leaned his face into the touch and smiled softly. He was maybe dragging it out just a slight bit. “Of course.” He finally answered, moving his face to kiss the inside of his palm. He would move away if that was what Romeo wanted, even lie down in a specific position if that made the view better. He felt quite stretched out at this point, but he would heal sooner than mortals. The feeling was not as pleasant as it left him but then again, exactly as he had expected. It only made up for it if the lycan was loving what he saw.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 12:33 pm

Eden moved off of him, and he hated not having him close, but his mind was quickly redirected as he moved down to lay between his legs. Romeo looked up at the vampyre's face, a grin on his lips, but that look quickly turned to awe and adoration as he watched his seed slowly moving out of the vampyre's entrance. Groaning softly he kissed the inside of his thigh, almost to thank him nonverbally, small shudders running down his spine. "Absolutely breathtaking," he muttered almost to himself, having a hard time prying his eyes off of the scene right now.
"You're healing fast, huh?" he muttered, kissing the insides of his thighs a few time, savoring his smell, or rather the smell of their scents together. He moved his finger down to his entrance, running his finger around the opening, smearing the seed that was almost out at this point. "Almost makes me want to stretch you out again," he hummed softly, a dreamy smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2022 1:02 am

He wasnt sure whether he wanted to see his reaction or not but as he was debating it in his head, he did steal a single glance off the lycan to notice how he was in complete awe of what he saw. He blinked a few times, a frown of surprise on his brows. Romeo looked.. in love? Not that he was doubting it, but they were moving rather fast as it was, even if they had agreed to at least date first. “I am.” He agreed to the soft mutter about his healing. He never had to worry about swelling because his blood wasnt warm so his skin couldnt raise up the same way when he healed. It would always look perfect, and slowly act as if it was just reverting back to a state of untouched. He grit his teeth as the lycan was smearing the seed around while touching him. He just told himself that it was lubricant more than anything. “Well then. If the first date is good enough, I might consider letting you.” He said as he then sat up to stop the lycan from looking at him further.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2022 11:05 am

Romeo was quite surprised as Eden sat up, covering the sight that had sent tingles down his spine, and he looked up at the beautiful young man whom he had just shared an intimate moment with. He frowned slightly, sitting up he sucked his finger clean, "are you angry with me?" he asked, tilting his head a little to the side, reaching out to cup his face with his hand. "Do you regret it?" a genuine worry for the lycan. The vampyre had enjoyed himself, but now he seemed to pull away, put up the walls to try and hide once more.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2022 2:46 pm

Eden chuckled softly at the question. “No. I’m not angry with you.” He answered truthfully. He just wasnt that keen on being all lovey dovey. Even less was he enjoying feeling the lycan’s seed, even if he liked Romeo. It definitely was something he would need some time to get used to. The follow up question made him reach out to touch his face. “I wouldnt stay here if I was regretting it.” He told him. He moved a strand of hair out of his face as he looked at his features for a bit. “Have you been in a relationship before?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2022 3:46 pm

He felt reassured, but it didn't take away that discomfort he had felt when he had been touching Eden. Had he gone over the line? Only time would tell as the vampyre clearly wasn't saying. The question made him frown, looking down and chuckling softly shrugging a bit. "I've never been in a serious one .. I guess I never really wanted to .. But something in my mind just clicked when I met you," he said, pulling away from Eden. As comforting as his touch was, he also knew that the vampyre clearly wasn't keen on such sweet talk. "Sorry, I'll stop," he said. It was hard for him to control himself. He was a lycan, and while they were known to follow their instincts, he had never heard of this phenomena before; Feeling so instantly attracted to a practical stranger.
"You like reading, right?" he tried to deviate the conversation. Go to a topic he knew Eden was comfortable with, because he always seemed to have his nose in a book. He got off the bed, grabbing his underwear and getting in to it before walking to his desk. He grabbed a book there, bringing it back to the vampyre, handing it to him, "then you gotta read this; It's a rather old book about a farmhand who meets and falls for the daughter of a rich man," he wasn't sure if he had read it yet. Probably had, but it didn't mean he wouldn't recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2022 4:20 pm

So Romeo had no experience with being in a relationship. Not that Eden was really judging him, but it was somehow nice to know. The vampyre wouldnt say he had the best experience either, having been with someone who was a bit older. The topic changed and Eden hummed as he watched the lycan get off the bed to get dressed. He would have to clean up a little before he would even consider dressing so he remained on the bed.
Seeing the book, he reached out to accept it, looking over the cover and the back as Romeo explained it. It sounded a little cliché if Eden had to be honest but since Romeo was recommending it, he’d read it. “Did you like it?” He asked, though it probably was a given if Romeo wanted him to. It looked old, but Eden was handling it quite delicately as it was.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 9:33 am

"I guess, I mean it's a simple story, nothing too convoluted," he admitted as he frowned a little. Did he think it was lame? Romeo was a sucker for romance novels and whether it was straight or gay oriented, he loved the drama that always occurred when two parts of society clashed. He sat down on the bed beside him, looking at how carefully Eden touched the book. It made him smile a little. "I'm sorry it's not some great thesis on life and death," he said, clearly joking as he took the book back, "but if you don't wanna read it, then it's fine."
He placed the book on the bedtable before moving closer to Eden. Fuck, he still smelled so good. "Do you have any book recommendations for me that are much better?" he asked, placing a finger under the vampyre's chin, pulling him to face him. He looked at him for a bit, contemplating what to do before he settled, moving his head in closer to the vampyre's neck. Kissing him a few sporadic places, he was seeing how he reacted. Would he still feel the apprehensiveness, even if they had just been connected in a way only lovers did?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 11:52 am

He noticed the frown and scoffed. The lycan surely was quick to think that Eden was trying to be mean, when he just wanted to hear the lycan’s voice. The apology Eden wasnt sure what to say to. But the addition made him frown lightly. “I do want to read it since you want me to.” He clarified. Besides, what if he really liked it?
The book was put away and Eden watched as he came closer. The question felt a little odd. This wasnt a competition. Any book could be a great read, even if it didnt look very promising. “How about I show you when you come by my place?” He asked, moving with the guiding finger, looking at the lycan as he seemed to contemplate something. Eden just watched him, his cold hands however finding no problem in running up along the warm skin. Romeo began kissing his neck and he sighed softly, stretching his neck out for him to get more space, quite clearly into it as well.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 12:00 pm

"I'll have to take you up on that offer," he smiled, clearly wanting to visit Eden and actually be invited for once. He had been at his place before, but that was at the invitation of Kareema, and it had felt a little invasive. However his mind and body was soon very occupied with kissing the vampyre's neck, breathing warm air out on his skin as he nibbled lightly at it. His teeth still sharp, he bit him a few placed, just barely puncturing the skin to taste his blood in his mouth. "You taste so good," he admitted in a blissful sigh, licking the small bite marks that would quickly start to heal. Nuzzling his nose in to his skin, breathing him in, his hands moving down to explore the naked body that was still on display just for him.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 12:08 pm

Romeo surely knew how to slowly set the mood, Eden thought as he began feeling the nibbling. It made his body tense up a little, as it was clearly something that set off something inside the vampyre. The small bites, piercing the skin had him groaning in delight. He was a vampyre after all. “Fuck..” he cursed as the warm hands ran over his skin. “If we’re going to do it, I want it my way this time. You can choose whether you want a condom or not, but I’ll decide the position.” He said, his breath a little heavy with need, though he was serious.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 12:16 pm

Those words. Fuck, was he being serious? He had said it would have to wait until their date, why was he changing his mind now? Romeo just hummed, kissing him down over his chest, leaving small love bites wherever he could. "I don't know ... It sounds like a trap," he muttered, his hand moving down to grab him by the hip. Not so much to constrain him but more so to grab at his skin and flesh, feel his emotions. "How about you tell me about it before I give my consent?" he murmured, licking one of the small bites on his chest, moving down to his nipple that he latched on to as his fingers kept exploring the other's now almost tempered body. He liked that feeling; Knowing that he had been the one to warm it up.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 12:27 pm

“Well you were the one to initiate.” He argued, watching as the lycan was tending to his skin rather nicely. The murmur he scoffed at. “You dont trust me?” He asked, lifting a hand to gently grab him by the hair. He looked at his lips, moving the free hand down to cup his face. He looked at him for a moment before he sighed. Romeo was really serious about hearing it first? “I just like being fucked on my knees.” He then admitted. That wasnt too odd for the lycan was it?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 12:34 pm

He was grabbed by the hair, pulled away from the skin he was so happy to suckle on, but it was clear he wanted to hear what this would be about. However what he heard wasn't weird, but it more made him wonder. Didn't Eden like looking at him? Was there something wrong with him? His thoughts started to spiral a little, pulling away, "I, uh-" he muttered, clearly taken out of the moment. He scoffed at himself, feeling so silly because to him the best part about Eden was looking at his eyes. Those blue green gems that just made him feel some sort of way. "I mean, we can try," he said, because who was he to deny him when he had gotten more than he had asked for?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 12:42 pm

Romeo pulled away and that confused Eden a little, at least enough to keep his hands to himself now. We can try, didnt sound very convincing. “You dont really feel like it.” Was what Eden could conclude as he sat there looking at the lycan. Drawing in a deep breath he just laid down on the bed and looked at the ceiling. He sighed softly and stretched his body, still feeling the seed inside of him. “Got any paper?” He asked, looking at the lycan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shy boy [AU - CW]   The shy boy [AU - CW] - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The shy boy [AU - CW]
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Other realms :: Alternative Universe-
Jump to: