Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Opening the Can of Worms

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Zaira

Zaira

Full name : Emanuele Zaira Rojas

Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 7:59 pm

"Are you saying it felt good then?" she couldn't quite believe it. How could her biting him ever feel anything but painful? Her eyes lingered on his neck, looking at his pulse beneath his skin. It would be so easy to just lean in and take what her whole body was yearning for. Just a quick taste was all she needed, though she knew a small taste would never be enough. His blood had been something quite different from the vials, even different from Kurtis'. "Sorry .. I'm being weird again."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

Full name : Jeremiah Joseph Wright

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 8:05 pm

Her question made him look unsure. Not because the answer was anything else than yes. He could feel her eyes on his neck and for now it was fine. But he did feel aware of the mark Damiano had left on him. “Dont apologize. It’s new stuff. You’re just… adjusting.” He said with a sigh. It was better to not leave her hanging. “I havent felt as good in a while. Like. Uhm… like I finally could do something right.” He explained. Did that make sense? It wasnt really the whole truth but it was what Jeremy really believed; or forced himself to believe.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 8:19 pm

Something right? She scoffed softly, moving out of his embrace, she had a hard time wrapping her head around it all. He was right in that regard. She was still trying to adjust to everything that had happened. The change so apparent to her. "Is that why you're so eager to have me bite you again?" she asked. Was that why he was offering himself so? She looked at him, her eyes narrowing as she studied his face. "I don't want you punishing yourself."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 9:09 pm

“Well, seeing you freak out, I dunno. I just did what I felt natural. Wanting to help?” He pondered. That had been the initial. That and a little bit of self destruction. And wanting to feel something again. “I’m not punishing myself. I’m already doing enough of that in other ways.” He shrugged. Though it probably had been what he thought he deserved back before she had really bitten him. But now it had this addictive feeling to it. Or he wasnt quite sure yet after one bite. That was why the next was crucial. He had to know.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 9:42 pm

There was so many things she couldn't quite grasp. But the more they talked the more her throat itched. She knew she had made them dinner, but she had to move away, sitting down on the couch she rubbed her face with the palms of her hands. "All this is driving me insane," she confessed, her knee starting to jump as she felt rather anxious about it all. "I don't know how the vampyres at school do it," she whined softly, feeling herself shiver as the itch in her throat got worse, "they all make it look so easy, and here I am trembling over a bit of blood."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 9:55 pm

She moved away and he followed, humming at her confession. “I mean you never asked to be this way, so I get it.” He said, sitting down next to her. He knew she wouldnt bite him just out of nowhere. Not that he would care much if she actually did. But that was more because of the feeling. “They were born that way. They have way more experience than you do with this stuff.”
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 10:30 pm

Zaira shrugged, maybe he was right, maybe she was just overthinking it. "Do you think that it will get easier for me?" she asked, her eyes looking to him, searching for the comfort that it seemed only he could provide her these days. Kurtis was sweet, but he didn't quite have the patience for all of her worries. And frankly he had more than enough to worry about with regards to his family. No, she couldn't possibly burden him much more, but it was like Jeremy needed this distraction. And perhaps her being here to distract him would stop him from doing something crazy like going to see Damiano.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 1:23 am

Probably. Is that vampyre guy who came around doing some kind of vampyre mentor stuff? I mean, he would be the best to learn from, since it’s his life?” He thought out loud. But he was no expert on that field at all. He rubbed over the sweatband a little, thinking, mostly being quiet for a while beside a few thoughtful hums. “I want to go back and see him. I want to hold him again and feel his arms around me too.” He admitted quite suddenly. It was like a ball of hurt, eating him up from the inside. “But.. when you bit me.” He said, pulling off the sweatband once more, running his thumb over the sore wound. “I forgot that longing and hurt for a bit. When I talked to him after you left out there.. I didnt feel it at all. The need to be close to him, or to fix things.” He confessed before he scoffed. “I want to know if it will do that again.” He said as he offered her his wrist again. “Help me Zaira. Please. I dont want to spiral down those thoughts in ny head.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 9:46 am

Eden? That was a completely different headache.
Sure he could probably teach her, but he never strayed much from Romeo, and Kurtis would want to be there if that was the case. She was silent for a while as Jeremy started talking about Damiano. It was hard for her to imagine how he felt right now. Kurtis and her had rough patches too, and sure, they had been broken up before. She was about to say something encouraging to him but then he started talking about the bite again. She felt her breath shudder, her eyes darting to the now exposed wrist.
It was as if she had no control over it, reaching out she took his hand gently, pulling his arm closer to her. Swallowing she could feel her throat so dry, and he had the solution to her thirst right beneath that fine layer of skin. His plea didn't go unheard, but she was perhaps not so worried about helping him as she was focused on the warm blood that her body hungered for. She leaned in, pressing her lips against his wrist, a small kiss as if to thank him, before her mouth opened up. Her teeth exposed, she bit in to him, the blood rushing in to her mouth making her breathe out in relief, grabbing around his elbow to keep him still. It was in her nature to do so, but she soon felt how good he felt through this exchange. Of course not the way a lycan would feel it through touch. No her feeling came through his blood stream, filling her with euphoria of a different kind. Of course she didn't want to run him dry, her vampyre mind almost logical as it reminded her that keeping him alive meant that she could drink from him over and over. Prying her lips away, she gasped softly, letting go of his arm to apply pressure on the wound. She smiled at him. A genuine smile that she felt like she hadn't been able to in a long time. She wasn't sure if she had taken too much or too little, but her throat wasn't in contant pain sitting here beside him.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 8:23 pm

This was maybe putting her right on the spot but he had to know. And frankly, if he was wrong, then at least he could still relax knowing that he had done something good. She reached out and he watched, following the light pull as she pulled his wrist in. This was possibly the worst they could do, but neither of them seemed to know better. He held his breath which seemed like a good idea but when she bit into his skin, he grit his teeth and gasped, almost choking on his own breath. But then it was like the pain slowly but surely subsided and his mind cleared; Once again but also stronger than what he seemed to remember. It was like nothing had to make sense anymore. He was content with just... being. It felt good. Better than he would ever like to admit. And maybe that was what made it so dangerous.
She eventually let go and he still felt that high, if not lightheaded too from missing a bit of blood. He looked away for a bit, just zoned out like he was too busy indulging in the feeling he felt. And eventually he felt it subside but not as fast as last time. He felt pretty good. "Thank you." he mumbled, though that was probably weird seeing that it was her that should've gotten something out of it.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 9:38 pm

Zaira didn't even know what to answer, besides nodding, she just leaned back in the couch, her body fully relaxed. But then it was like she was bursting with energy, getting on her feet to walk over and turn on some music. She felt her thoughts racing, and she needed to drown them out.
Fuck, had she ever felt so good in her life? Everything around her was so vibrant and alive! She could see even the smallest of dust particles, and then her mind went to Kurtis. How would his skin feel against hers when she felt like this? Biting her lower lip she looked to the table where her phone was. Would there be any harm in some innocent texting him right now? Sure, he was out with some guys, but maybe her messages could make him come home sooner rather than later.

[Messages between Zaira and Kurtis]
[Zaira:] Hi baby
[Zaira:] I just wanted you to know that I hope you won't use all your energy out on the town
[Zaira:] I'm already missing you
[Zaira:] ... Like really missing you <3

Giggling to herself, she placed her phone down as she moved around to the music.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 10:02 pm

She got up and he watched her, just remaining seated as she seemed to move around with a new burst of energy. He on the other hand felt lazy and unwilling to move, just feeling the buzzing feeling moving all around his body. He leaned back and closed his eyes, looking towards his bleeding wrist. It was slowly leaking so eventually he’d have to move. But he still didnt feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 10:06 pm

Kurtis was having a good time with the guys, mostly just drinking and playing pool. Kurtis wasnt really up for all the wild shit that they used to do, this felt somewhat more grown up. He was out smoking when his phone buzzed, pulling it out to check his messages. It felt a little sudden and out of nowhere, but he guessed that she had fed since there was a usual correlation with that and messages like these.

[Messages between Kurtis and Zaira]
[Kurtis:] Sup loser. <3 We’re not doing wild stuff. Just playing a bit of pool and talking.
[Kurtis:] What are you up to rn?
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2022 10:18 pm

Zaira chuckled softly, going to fetch the first aid box, bringing it over to Jeremy as she waited for a reply from Kurtis. There was no doubt that she had fed, though telling him where she had gotten the blood from might ruin the mood. She patched Jeremy up nicely, licking her fingers clean afterwards. "You alright, Jere?" She asked softly, almost a purr to her voice that made her sound alluring. Her phone buzzed and her face lit up with excitement.

[Zaira:] We just ate, isn't it obvious, dumbass?
[Zaira:] Jere is tired tonight ... he might head home early
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 12:50 pm

“Yeah..” he replied a little hazy in tone. He drew in a soft breath and looked at his wrist, placing the sweatband over it to cover the patch and everything else. He lifted a hand to slowly run through the twists in his hair that he had had for a while now. “I just.. need a moment.” He said, closing his eyes to drift away with the feeling for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kurtis

Kurtis

Full name : Kurtis Trevino

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 12:50 pm

He did wonder how much she had fed just then. Not that he really worried for her mood, Jeremy was possibly the safest person to be around right now for her. He scoffed at her messages, knowing what she was hinting towards. He just found it funny that she was being this bold even with Jeremy around. Vuals usually werent that strong, were they?

[Kurtis:] Yeah well we’re just finishing up here and then I’ll come home.
[Kurtis:] Did he eat?
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 2:31 pm

At least he replied. She smiled as he looked more relaxed than he had in a while. Though she was feeling rather energized, she felt more on edge than usual. Not as in she was feeling paranoid, at least not right now, but she was looking forward to getting to spend some of this energy. Kurtis' texts made her stomach churn with delight, at least until she read the last part. No, Jeremy hadn't eaten. Swallowing she moved over to the table, grabbing a plate and placing some of the dish in to it. She brought it over to Jeremy, sitting down on the floor in front of him with the plate. "Eat something for me ... You'll need your strength if you want me to drink from you some other time," she giggled, clearly her mind free from worry about actually biting him. Not when she saw him this serene. "Please."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 3:08 pm

Jeremy remained quite docile sitting on the couch. As Zaira brought him food he opened his eyes but realized that his sight was a little blurry. He smiled a little at her, nodding as she told him to eat. He reached out for the plate and grabbed it to pull in, holding it. His hands felt weak but his grip was normal and unbothered by his racing mind. He heard a buzz, turning his head to look at her phone on the couch. Something about Kurtis having to deal with something and possibly wouldnt show up before later, but he wasnt too sure. He ate slowly but surely.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 3:30 pm

She heard her phone as well, frowning as she grabbed it to read the messages. Groaning under her breath, she felt a bit more irritable, but it was only because she needed Kurtis so badly. At least she still had her loyalty in her, otherwise she might've found the next best thing. However she wasn't that type. She needed Kurtis, because he was the only one whom she could do it with and it would feel right. Especially after everything they had been through.
And yet the seed had already been planted in her mind. She looked at Jeremy, and it wasn't like she didn't care for him. He was a good friend, someone she trusted and now that she had been granted to bite him, part of her felt closer to him. It was his blood rushing through her veins right now, was it not? How closer could you get? "Jere?" she asked, frowning as she looked down. Her body was reacting to his blood in her system so well, everything so crystal clear to her, and yet blurred by the bloodlust within her. "Have you ever ... Been with a girl?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 3:43 pm

His mind was slowly clearing back up but he felt so content and calm that nothing would break the bubble he was in. She called his name and he turned his head to look at her. She definitely seemed different now but he wouldnt be able to tell. Her question felt sudden and he giggled lightly. “No. Like I’ve made out with girls and anything that would make my parents think that I’m into them… But I could never.” He admitted as he looked out into the livingroom. “But I’ll probably have to in like 10 years if I’m going to keep fooling them. It probably wont be that bad. Maybe.” He pondered but honestly didnt know.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 3:52 pm

She felt bad for even asking now. Bad that she had these needs and no place to release them. "Have you ever thought of ... Closing your eyes? Pretending it's someone else?" because to her that seemed like a fair thing to do. If you didn't really feel into the partner then you could always pretend. She remained seated at his feet, her eyes vulnerable as she felt herself on edge. Everything felt like it was too much right now. She needed Kurtis to ground her, and yet she felt so alive. "I'm sorry, I guess I just ... I've never had to deal with what you deal with," which was true. She could find beauty in another woman, but she wasn't sure she could ever be with one. But then again she had never tried it, so who was she to say?
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 4:05 pm

“I mean… yeah. I have. But if I’m honest, I would probably always think of him.” He said, not needing to name the person. Who else was there to think of? Jeremy had only been in love once. It didnt actually feel that awful to think of right now. It felt distant but good, like a memory he’d always cherish; even if it was tempoary. “I’m glad you dont. It’s not really that nice. To feel like you have to hide certain parts of yourself or pretend you’re someone you’re not. So dont apologize for actually getting to live how you want to.” He scoffed. He sighed. “Why are you thinking of this now?”
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 4:17 pm

Him. She knew who that was: Damiano. Strange how the hybrid had been the one to break it off, because deep down she had hoped that the couple would last through it all until they could graduate and go live their life somewhere safe. "I guess we never really talked about this," she shrugged, looking at her fingers, peeling at some loose skin around her nails, twitching a little but not too badly. "It's just ... Kurtis said he'd be home later ... And my mind keeps racing," she said, moving a little away from Jeremy. She didn't want him to feel uncomfortable, her breathing a bit unsteady. "I'm scared I'll do something you won't like ... Or worse."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 4:27 pm

“No, it’s not a usual topic for conversations.” He agreed. And if he hadnt been this calm, then he probably would’ve changed the topic as fast as he could. But he was high and didnt have a care in the world. “What do you mean by that?” He asked with a small frown. Her mind was racing? How? She confessed and he thought about it with a distant expression before he shrugged. “Take it easy. We could.. go for a walk if that would help?” He suggested. He probably wouldnt be very steady on his feet but he had no way of telling that now. “Or you know.. we can call Abel? Hear what he’s up to...” He said, pulling out his phone from his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 5:42 pm

"Up to what?" she asked, frowning in confusion before shaking her head a little. She wasn't sure it would be wise to see Abel in the state she was in currently. As Jeremy would look on his phone there would be a message from Giana, telling him that she wanted to talk to him the next time he had the time for it. Zaira sighed, leaning her head forward, resting her cheek against the nephilim's knee. "I wish we could go back to summer," she muttered. Back then things had been so simple. No weird hybrid action on her part and her and Kurtis had been doing so good. These days she sometimes doubted if he still cared for her when she was like this. He tried to assure her, but it was only when they were connected intimately that she could feel that truth. It was strange, wasn't it? How dependent she felt on his touch. As if she didn't long for him enough, her hybrid senses had only made it worse. Or perhaps better. Who was she to judge?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Opening the Can of Worms
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Monroe Road-
Jump to: