Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Opening the Can of Worms - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Opening the Can of Worms - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Opening the Can of Worms - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Opening the Can of Worms - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Opening the Can of Worms - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Opening the Can of Worms

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Jeremy

Jeremy

Full name : Jeremiah Joseph Wright

Opening the Can of Worms - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 6:55 pm

“I dont know.” He admitted, seeing the message from Giana so he kind of forgot what he was even doing. He looked at Zaira, her mutter making him scoff. He missed summer as well. But he felt that saying it over and over wouldnt get them back. He sat there for a bot, just watching her with her head on his knee before his expression changed from unbothered to.. very bothered. “Oh… I feel like someone just hit me with a brick.” He admitted as he lifted a hand to touch his head. He felt so tired and heavy and not high and happy anymore. It wasnt a good feeling.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

Full name : Emanuele Zaira Rojas

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 7:05 pm

She lost him for a minute, frowning as he then suddenly seemed to change in demeanor. She moved up to sit in the couch next to him, reaching out to take his hand that wasn't touching his head. Was it something she had said? "Sorry," she said just for good measure, giving his hand a squeeze. "Do you need anything? Water? More food?" she asked, wanting to know if there was something she could do to ease his pain.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 7:26 pm

“No it’s um…” he said, pausing like he was trying to locate where the sudden feeling had come from. He felt more aware and awake again, like walking on eggshells aware and so confused as to why it was happening like this! He had felt so good before? Only that this was the end of his trip. She asked a lot of things at once and Jeremy wasnt sure he could process all that. “I think I just want to sleep.” He mumbled, feeling so tired all of a sudden now too.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 7:41 pm

He was tired. She nodded, getting up from the couch she stood for a bit. Helping him to lay down, she fetched a blanket and a nice pillow for his head. Tucking him in she looked at him with soft eyes, sending him a small smile. Leaning down, she placed a kiss against his forehead, taking her time to breathe in his scent. "Get some rest ... I'll be cleaning up the table, let me know if I'm too noisy," she said, moving away slowly to not disturb him.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy

Jeremy

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 7:46 pm

He was tucked in and he thanked her softly before closing his eyes. He had told his parents that he would be home, but in all honesty maybe they were having high hopes if he stayed over as long as it was with Zaira who was an angel in their eyes. He still had his phone open, in the drafts a message for Abel. He was out like a light once he really closed his eyes, though his dreams were horrible after a high like that, he slept quiet and almost a little stiff.
Back to top Go down
Zaira

Zaira

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2022 8:23 pm

Zaira would spend her evening cleaning the apartment, waiting for Kurtis to return. Of course disappointed wasn't even the word when he didn't even show up before after she had gotten to bed. Safe to say she was not happy, but also too tired to really hear much about what was going on.

//End of topic//
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening the Can of Worms   Opening the Can of Worms - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Opening the Can of Worms
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Northern District :: Northern living quarters :: Monroe Road-
Jump to: