Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Till death do us part [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 11:07 pm

No place in particular? The vampyre hummed and nodded, but then Romeo mentioned the honeymoon and that peaked the vampyre’s interest. He smiled as Romeo spoke of the small town. “I think we should go there more often in general. Maybe not all the time. But how long has it been since then?” He sighed. He shook his head at the lycan’s scoff. “We’ll go there.” He assured him. He let the sauce be for now as it needed to boil a little, reaching over to hold the lycan’s face. He touched his cheekbone a little, maybe feeling a little sentimental himself though it wouldnt show that easily. He was just so in love with the lycan, it was weird how he had gone from the bachelor who wasnt with anyone worthwhile to this; being with someone, being engaged and completely unable to be without him. “I dont think young me would’ve thought this could happen.” He muttered, to then look down into the pot, stirring it around.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 11:15 pm

The assurance that they would go there, in fact take more trips there in general, made Romeo very happy. It couldn't really be seen in his smile, it was more so in his eyes as the vampyre also seemed to cup his face. It was a little funny to think how things had happened, but it also felt right. Standing here with Eden there was no doubt in the lycan's mind that this was the right choice for him. The mutter made him chuckle, taking the ravioli off the heat, straining them to get the water out and running them through some cold water to stop them from cooking further. They would be heated up by the sauce anyways. "I don't think I ever saw myself marry for any other reason than if my family decided to find me a wife," he said with a small shrug, "but then you came along and my whole world has literally been changed." He smiled, though he didn't miss his old life, it was fair to say he mourned who he had been. "I much more like my life now, the prospects of a future are much brighter," he clarified, smiling as he sorted the ravioli on to two dishes, bringing them over to let Eden add the sauce on top.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 11:55 pm

He didnt like the prospect of Romeo only marrying because his parents deemed it fitting. It reminded him too much of how his parents were also rather controlling. “I’m pretty sure you budded into my life more than I just appeared.” He chuckled. The lycan had been rather forward for reasons that Eden still couldnt think of when he thought about it. But clearly it had been a good thing that worked out for the both of them.
“I didnt assume that you didnt like your life the way it is now. I’m sure you would’ve let me know.” He chuckled but was also rather serious. The lycan had after all demanded that all they needed to promise was honesty.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 12:17 am

He chuckled, checking in with Eden to see if the sauce was ready. If it was he would pour some on each plate over the raviolis. He thought the smell was amazing, and he was sure it was going to taste just as good. "Will you grab some cutlery?" he asked, kissing Eden's cheek in passing before moving over, placing their food on the small table in the kitchen. They usually ate in the dining room when they had guests or something of the like, but this was just them and from here they could look out in the garden.
He went to the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water for himself as well as a vial of blood for Eden. He knew the vampyre preferred the good stuff, so these vials were rather costly. Sitting down he waited for the vampyre to join before smiling at him, thanking him for making this meal together. Firstly he checked if the ravioli he had made was decent enough, and at least it seemed to cut rather nice without just falling apart. Dipping it in some sauce he guided it to his mouth with the fork, placing the piece in between his lips, chewing with his mouth closed. Humming he smiled, "it's actually not that bad," he teased before shaking his head, "the sauce is really good - isn't it kinda hard to make tasty food when you can't taste it yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 12:36 am

“Yes.” Eden replied, watching the lycan head to the table. He grabbed the stuff they needed before joining Romeo by the fridge, walking over to where they would sit. He was quite curiois of what the lycan would think of the sauce, mostly because he was trying to impress him somehow. He cut the pasta pouch as well, looking rather subtly inside it. Ravioli wasnt exactly something he usually had when he did eat mortal food. He tried mixing it with the sauce as well before blowing on it. The tease made him narrow his eyes a little. Wasnt it good enough? The question made him chuckle. “I might have had a few unwilling mouths to help me practice.” He said with a shrug. It wasnt a big deal to him, being horrible to anyone but Romeo. Well Josette and Kareema he respected but Romeo was held in a much higher regard. “So I dont actually know if it tastes good. I just know what mixes that most people like.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 12:45 am

Romeo could only imagine the tries and tribulations Eden had been through to learn these mixes. He himself always preferred tasting on something if he didn't know the turnout, but this was really good. "But the saffron did make it all come together," he said, a little proud of his own suggestion, though he was certain that the mix would've been good without it as well. Perhaps it was truly just personal preference. "But this is really good ... I might even consider feeding this to our future children," he smiled a little teasingly, reaching over to take his hand, giving it a soft squeeze. His eyes said it all, didn't it? How happy he was that Eden was willing to spend time with him like this. How cooking had been a little daring at first but how well it had turned out was making him very happy.
Continuing to eat, he kept the conversation light and a little small-talk-ish, mostly hearing about Eden's work and how they were going to deal with their chemistry in the office. "I think we should perhaps consider to keep a low profile for now," not that he would care if somebody found out they were together, but Romeo was pretty serious about this. "We'll have plenty of time to fool around once we get home, and I really think this will be a great addition to my schoolwork." In fact he was already itching to get started.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 1:02 am

“Yeah, it was a good suggestion.” He agreed. He tried it out when it wasnt steaming hot, chewing on it a little before he shrugged. It wasnt the worst. But to say it was good was just not possible. However he did want to know what it tasted like from Romeo’s perspective. He drank a bit of blood to clear his mouth of the taste. “They shouldnt be vampyres then.” He grinned but squeezed back as Romeo held his hand. It was quite nice to sit and eat like a normal couple, talk about all and nothing. Not that they didnt know how to do that. But they hadnt exactly had the time to, being either busy with the trial, work or spending their time more intimate.
“You’re right.” He sighed at the mention of their behaviour at Eden’s work. It would just complicate things for Romeo and Eden didnt want that for him. “We’ll keep things separate like we did before.” He said with a slight nod. Dipping one of the ravioli’s, he lifted the fork up to the lycan’s mouth. “Here.” He urged him. Just to make the dinner more something between two lovers. “I’ll need to know what it is that you need from the experience. Like a paper with requirements and expected outcome from your school. Unless they dont use that.”
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 10:37 am

It was nice to just clear the air. Had Romeo just been called in to work a little freelance it would be no big deal, but this was a mentorship and he couldn't just waste that if he could get genuine experience. He watched as the vampyre pierced a piece of ravioli, chuckling a bit as indulged the other, leaning in to take the bite off of the fork. Chewing he hummed at the next statements. "Well I'll need proof of employment, but I'll get that through the contract, and then I'll need an assigned mentor - which is you," he thought out loud, covering his mouth as he was trying not to spill sauce everywhere. "I'll make sure to get the paperwork for the company to sign off on, and then the rest will work pretty much automatically; You'll get notified of my grades and my upcoming assignments and that's that."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 11:05 am

“You really like to emphasize on me.” He chuckled. But it made sense. If anyone were to find out that the lycan needed a mentor, a lot would step up to the task. Mostly because Romeo’s grades and reputation made him the best student to mentor for. Eden would have to fight to keep him, which he gladly would.
“It wont be that it has to run by your uncle first, right?” He asked. Because that would complicate things. At least enough that Romeo might not get the permission for the mentorship, as he already had one with Lucius. And then only the gods knew what would happen if Lucius began telling the school about what had been happening.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 11:12 am

The stark reminder of his uncle made him look down as he shrugged. He still had a hard time talking about his family, struggling to make sense of it all and how they had thrown him out as if he was nothing. "He'll get a letter explaining the change ... But he has no control over me, and after next week none of my family will," he said, taking out his phone. Flipping through his mail he found one from his lawyer, showing a court document stating that his family was no longer his next of kin. "It took a lot of bribing ... But they can't control me anymore," he said, leaving the phone on the table between them, taking another bite of his ravioli before washing it down with some water. He felt weird about it. "They might demand that I remove my last name," he added, clearly torn about it all.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 11:23 am

Romeo’s words were a little cryptic and Eden frowned a little by it. The lycan began scrolling his phone, Eden had to admit that he didnt feel too sure of what to expect. But then Romeo left the phone between them and Eden only glanced down at the phone. Bribing? In what way?
The addition made him redirect his mind for a bit before getting too caught up in wondering whether the lycan was getting himself into messes. “How do you feel about that?” He asked, placing his hand back over the lycan’s, brushing it lightly with his thumb, feeling the soft warm skin.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 11:34 am

Romeo might've made the judge hurry up, handing him some money under the table, but it had worked so he wasn't to worried about any consequences. The hand on his was nice, even if it was cold, it was comforting because it was Eden. "I honestly don't know," he admitted, placing his fork down to pinch his nose bridge a little. "I mean I should be happy, right? I mean they can't control me anymore, they are not responsible for me," he went on, shaking his head as his emotions were truly more complex than he wanted to just admit to. But he had to, especially sitting here across from the man he had promised nothing but honesty. "I guess I feel a little empty."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 6:53 pm

The admittance made sense. But if he was supposed to be happy? Eden couldnt say. When he had killed his parents, he should have felt free, but he only felt even more reliant on his sister once they were gone. So the expected was not always a given. “You are just getting used to a new life. It takes time.” He said like he was quite certain. And in a sense he was, because he had lost his family as well, though it had been at his own hands. “I do want to know if empty turns to sad. Or angry. You can always come to me.” He assured him, even though that was a given. They eventually finished their plates and Eden grabbed Romeo’s before he went to the sink to wash them off. “What will you do while I’m gone?” He asked. It would only be a couple of hours. But it also wasnt just a quick meeting.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 11:17 pm

Romeo's lips pulled up in a slight smile, nodding at the assurance. It felt good to know that he would always have someone to confide in, someone who wouldn't judge him for what he was feeling inside. Once their meal was finished, he felt quite stuffed, and a bit more relaxed now that his body actually had something to work with. He got up, following Eden to the sink, helping him dry off the dishes. "I was thinking of finishing this book I've got to read for a class, and then maybe take a bath, listen to a podcast I've been meaning to start," it was all pretty mundane stuff, but it was the normal things that got him through the day and made it easier for him to tackle when the times got tough.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2022 11:39 pm

He hummed softly at the lycan’s plans and nodded. But he was a little curious. “Will you be sleeping when I come back?” He asked, drying off his hands as he had finished washing their plates. He went to prepare packing away the food too. At least the lycan had leftovers. He was thinking for a bit while he was packing away the food, placing it in the fridge. “Will you meet me somewhere tonight. After the meeting?” He asked, moving over to the lycan, reaching up to touch his face.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 9:41 am

"No, I'll stay awake if you want me to," he smiled. It wasn't too late, though he might fall asleep regardless. However the suggestion to come meet Eden later made him hum, his lips pulling up in a smile. "What do you have in mind?" He asked, wanting to hear what the vampyre was suggesting. Of course he would join him! He was just playing along for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 11:39 am

“I’d like if you did.” He assured him. He at least made the suggestion to throw it out there. The question was expected. He moved his hand down to touch his shirt lightly. “I’ll send you the location.” He said, wanting to keep it mysterious. He leaned in to kiss his lips, reaching a hand up to pull lightly at his neck, prolonging the kiss, followed by a few small kisses. “I gotta go.” He whispered against his lips, sighing softly. Oh how he’d miss him already. But he had been the one to instigate the teasing.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 11:45 am

He hummed, agreeing to wait for the message. He could take a mystery or two if it was Eden's mind coming up with them. But then the vampyre pulled him in for a kiss, and Romeo couldn't stop himself from moaning as his neck was being held. Even with the smaller kisses, he felt quite overwhelmed, and frankly his cheeks started to gain a little color. Once the other finally broke the kiss, the whisper sent small shivers down the lycan's spine. "I'll be thinking of you," he muttered in return, closing his eyes as he just took a second to relax and feel his fiancé here by his side. "Be safe; I love you," he said before he knew Eden had to go.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 2:33 pm

His skin was always so warm and inviting. Eden definitely felt urges to just make the contact between them. The moan was much welconed, making the vampyre glance at him lovingly as they exchanged the last few kisses. The mutter made Eden rub his neck softly. “Good. I’ll be thinking of you too.” But that was a given. He rubbed his nose against his and lifted his head to breathe in his scent around his hairline. “I love you too. See you soon.” He replied, kissing him one last time before he went to get dressed and leave.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 6:42 pm

Romeo smiled, watching him go. If he first got the idea to follow him then Eden might be late for the meeting. With the vampyre gone, he had the whole mansion to himself, taking time to care for himself for a little while. Taking a nice bath, finishing his essay, reading a book. Sometimes he wondered what he used to do before Eden came in to his life, but then again it wasn't like much had changed. Well besides being more sexually active that was.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2022 6:57 pm

The meeting went as one could’ve only imagined when dealing with Lucius. The lycan had unreasonable terms when it came to the collateral. The money was something Eden could care less about. But when the lawyers explained how the lycan wanted his nephew back, Eden had to lean back for a moment and draw in a deep breath. He should’ve maybe kicked out his teeth instead of stomping on his hand, then at least these terms would come out of a broken mouth and Eden could’ve at least had some happiness in the old lycan’s misery. But this was taunting. It served no other purpose than to be declined. “We should not answer right away.” One of the lawyers said but Eden disagreed. “I’m not sending Romeo back to that horrible family.” Eden emphasized. It wasnt even up for discussion. “Ask him for a serious offer and I’ll consider it. Or we’ll deal with it in court.”

When the meeting was over, Eden had gone outside to make his leave, but he did stand around, deep in thought as he smoked his cigarette. He couldnt figure out what Lucius’ plan was. Why would he make up offers that he knew wouldnt be accepted? Was he testing him? Trying to push some buttons? Eden bit down on the cigarette, crushing the filter a bit. He scoffed. Who the fuck knew what the lunatic wanted at this point? If this was his best offer to resolve things before court then Eden couldnt care less.

He texted Romeo the location and headed there.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 12:36 am

The fact that everything was seemingly normal felt almost off. He had been on edge for so long, but he was actually really looking forward to whatever it was Eden had planned. Not knowing where they where going, he opted for a more casual yet fashionable look. Black dress pants with nice shoes and a belt, but over it he wore and oversized sweater with black and yellow knits on it. Of course he couldn't forget about his engagement ring, and added on a necklace that he felt would fit. His hair he messed with a little, making it look ruffled up, but still in a stylish fashion.
Once he had the address, he called for a car that was quickly prepared for him, taking him to said location. He got out, placing a hand in his pocket, looking around briefly before checking his phone to see if there were any more instructions.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 12:50 am

It was quite a nice night out tonight. So the location he had sent to Romeo would send him just to the outskirts of Eastern, right outside Churchill, through the forest. It was a nice open area with a custom made gazeboo in a old yet charming design. Lights were fixtated around the railing, but the sky was clear and the stars rather beautiful. Eden was already there, smoking a cigarette as he waited for the lycan. He had sent for the lycan to go into the forest and follow the path. He stood leaned lightly against the railing, his arms crossed. He did have a lot on his mind but he didnt want to ruin the mood he was aiming for.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 12:56 am

He felt almost daring as he ventured in to the woods, following the pathway that had sporadic lights to guide him. Even if he could see in the dark, it felt good to have an indication of where he was going. Once he arrived at the clearing he looked rather surprised, though approaching the gazebo he went up the wooden stairs. "This is something else," he smiled, watching the vampyre but not approaching him just yet. He followed along the railing, looking at the view of the stars. Eden sure had a thing for them, but he suspected that it was one of their quirks. "You've outdone yourself quite a bit," he chuckled, looking to Eden with a smile on his lips. The only reason he hadn't run in to his arms yet was because perhaps he wanted to play coy for a little while. Not in a cruel manner, but rather seeing where this was going and what the vampyre's plans were.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 19, 2022 1:05 am

He heard the lycan approach and looked in his direction when he was spoken to, smiling softly at the sight of him. It was fine that Romeo wasnt coming to him right away, at least because he was still holding a cigarette in his hand. “You think so?” He asked, glancing back at the view behind him. He finished his cigarette and made sure that all the ash was off the filter before stuffing it back in the pack; there were no trashcans around or ashtrays and he didnt want to just throw it. “How was the drive? Not too bad right?” He asked, turning around to glance up at the stars. They were quite beautiful. Not like they could be from the little town they had made their getaway, but it was close enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Till death do us part [cw]
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District-
Jump to: