Kaleidoscope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See the world through a different lens

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in    
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
World Information

World Name | Gambion
Period | Modern
Year | 2023
Season | Winter
Month | January

Upcoming Holiday:

World Event:
None

<News> Total layout overhaul!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 pm by bels
Total layout overhaul!
June - 2022

General information
My my my, here we are again. We apologize for the radio silence, but as life has been keeping both admins busy like bees, we are happy to finally write a small news update for you. Things are happening on our small site, and we …

Comments: 0
<News> Activity Check and In-Game News!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 5:00 pm by bels
Activity Check and In-Game News!
December - 2021

General information
It is time once again for some news. The year is coming to an end and what a year it has been! We've held our first world event, welcomed new and old players and seen as your creativity has sprung freely in the …

<News> End of Event - What’s Next?
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 am by bels
What's Next?
September - 2021

General information
Wow, has it really been 5 months since our last news update? Well Summer has come and gone, and today we close up the world event that has been running since December of last year. But with the event ending we are now faced with the …

<News> Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 12:35 pm by bels
Happy Easter and a Couple of Updates!
April - 2021

General information
First of all, happy easter for those who celebrate! Though we'll all be celebrating differently, we'd like to wish you a good time either way. 2021 has now had it's first three months, and as we are now entering …

<News> Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm by bels
Finishing Off the Year & Upcoming World Event
December - 2020

General information
With the year of 2020 nearing its end, we thought it would be optimal to do a small round-up of how the year has been, what has happened and unveil some plans for the future. 2020 has for many been …

Till death do us part [cw]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Romeo

Romeo

Full name : Romeo Altieri
Quote : I don’t want a life without you. If we die, we’ll die together.

Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 5:03 pm

Romeo nodded. He moved his hands down, even though they were a little shaky he got the button undone, feeling his breath halter for a moment. He felt a little dizzy, leaning his head to Eden's chest, just as if he was catching his breath. There was this inner need for him to just do it. Get it over with. But his body was still having a hard time doing this. After a few deep breaths he got to the zipper, still leaning on Eden for some support as he opened the pants completely. "I-I d-did i-it," he stammered, letting go of his pants as he felt his heart in his throat.
He leaned away, looking at Eden with his vulnerable hazel eyes. He knew the blue green ones would calm him down as soon as he saw them, and it did help him relax a lot. His hands moved over, taking Eden's and guiding them to the now open pants that was slowly sagging downwards because of gravity. "I want to get on the bed for a little while ... When my pants are off," he said, feeling a bit dizzy and he knew it would only get worse when they reached his underwear. If Eden wanted to, he could remove the socks as well, seeing as that part of him hadn't been affected as much.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Full name : Eden Gabriel Altieri
Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 5:20 pm

He couldnt see much once Romeo leaned onto him, but he did see the shaking hands that had moved down. He could’ve helped him but this needed to be handled in a slow matter. Eden just used his hands to hold him, keep him close, keep him safe. Romeo spoke and he looked down to see the open pants. “Okay.” He said, noticing how Romeo was looking for his eyes. He returned the gaze, lifting a hand to touch his face. He wished he had the same sense of empathy as a lycan. So he could really know what the lycan felt. But he remained strong for him, and full of love, all for the lycan to feel and leech off if he wanted.
His hands grasped around the pants, humming softly. “Do you want me to… touch you?” He asked, because he didnt know how the lawyer had really touched him. Had he been wearing underwear, had there been skin contact. The more he thought about it, the more his jaw and grasp tensed. But he didnt want to be angry. He just couldnt control it. He pulled the pants down and let them fall the rest of the way, leaning down to help with the socks too.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 5:31 pm

His pants were removed, the question fair enough, but instead of saying much, he just pulled Eden with him to the bed, laying down with the vampyre next to him. Face to face he leaned in placing a small kiss against his cold lips, "go slow," he whispered, guiding his hand down to his groin, not as stimulated as it usually was when they had been kissing one another, but who could blame him for not being particularly turned on right now? He wanted Eden to touch him, but over the underwear first. He wanted to hold his wrist while he did it, just to be sure that it was happening in a way that he liked. That he was still in control.
However laying here, looking at him and feeling his hand touch him through the fabric, his body seemed to realize that he wasn't a threat. He careful moan left his lips, which even seemed to surprise him a bit. "Mio Eden," he muttered, his eyes half lidded as he still wanted to look at him. His cheeks were slowly getting some color as well, panting slightly at the good feeling. He just needed his body to trust, and his brain to co-operate. "Mio fidanzato," saying it in a language that was so native to himself made him feel good as well, and he knew how Eden loved hearing him speak Italian.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

Quote : What can an eternity of damnation matter to someone who has felt, if only for a second, the infinity of delight?

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 9:24 pm

He followed the lead onto the bed, looking at Romeo as they laid there face to face. The small kiss he barely got to return before there was a sweet whisper. He felt the grip around his hand and moved by the lycan’s guidance, until he reached his groin. He carefully grasped at him, feeling him up, but not doing touches that were prolonged. Just carefully feeling, exploring while the lycan’s held his wrist in place. “I love you.” He whispered as he looked into the hazel eyes next to him. The moan that soon followed didnt change the way Eden was touching him; he wasnt trying to overstimulate or scare him. But the mutter was sweeter than honey. Quite intoxicating to listen to. His Eden. Yes. That was what he wanted to be. His body seemed to react as it normally would, just slower than usual; That was fine. Actually it was perfect. Then the lawyer at least hadnt completely broken him. “Yes, I am.” He whispered softly, grabbing a firmer hold of the lycan, but he didnt move. He was still just touching, letting him feel different grips, touches.
What do you think off when you look at me? When you feel my hand around you?” He asked, leaning in to gently kiss his lips.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 10:03 pm

Yes he was. That assurance made him relax more in to his touch, moaning in small increments. Even if it was just light touching, it still helped making him feel more sure in his own skin. The question came, but he briefly got distracted by the kiss, letting go of his wrist, lifting his hands to cup his face, prolonging the kiss a little. Eventually he had to reply and he looked at him with soft eyes. "I can barely think," he said, being quite honest, groaning softly as the fleeting touched were turning to small teases at this point. His hips bucked softly against his palm, feeling his cheeks gain color. "But I feel my future husband's love," he confessed, moaning softly as his hips continued to buck against the touch. "I feel safe ... Protected ... Turned on." He felt like he could go on forever.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 10:26 pm

Eden didnt mind the kiss extending, in fact it was quite nice that Romeo took the lead and owned it. The soft moans that he still had to utter from being touched was like music to Eden’s ears. He looked at him as the kiss broke off, wondering if he had forgotten the question. But it seemed he hadnt and Eden hummed. He felt the hips buck into the grip he held on him but he didnt comment on it. If it was the lycan’s own doing, then surely he was more than okay with it. “You do.” He agreed, gritting his teeth lightly. Why did he have to be so hot about it? “You’re using my hand as you please. I almost feel honored.” He admitted. No, it felt better than honor. “Keep making yourself feel good.” He urged him, looking down as he found the sight mesmerizing. Completely naked would’ve made it perfect but this was good too.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 10:58 pm

Romeo felt pleasant shudders run down his spine as he heard both the admittance and the urge to keep going. He hummed, moaning as he kept doing it, but it wasn't quite enough anymore. His hands moved down, looking at him vulnerably as he guided it under the waist of his underwear, groaning softly at the skin to skin contact. "Touch me ... Please," he whispered, so longing to feel him for real this time, "slow." He knew it was a big step, but things so far had gone pretty well. Moaning if he gave in, his cheeks grew even redder. "Mio Eden," he continued to moan, moving his face closer, letting their lips rub together as his breathing had turned to soft panting. "Cazzo, sí, sí," he muttered, his hips bucking against his hand continuously.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 11:45 pm

He didnt protest when the lycan grabbed his hand, thinking he had had enough but then his hand was guided down into his underwear, feeling the hard length that he had been grabbing outside the underwear. The whisper made the vampyre’s breath tremble which clearly showed that Romeo’s words had an effect on him. He began jerking him off slowly, maintaining the eyecontact as the lycan drew closer. Their lips rubbing together and Romeo moving himself made the vampyre groan. It just felt good. Even if he wasnt the one being touched. The mutter made him shudder but then it was like his mind replayed the sounds he had heard outside the office. Those gutwrenching sounds that sparked his jealousy. He had to let go, but he couldnt. “Fuck..” he cursed, gritting his teeth lightly.
Romeo could feel the change from a mile away but Eden’s hand moved almost on it’s own as it continued to do what Romeo had asked of him. “I’m sorry.. I wasnt there to protect you.” He mumbled. “You deserve nothing but the best. My Romeo.” He whispered, rubbing their lips together again. His jealousy was ruling him. He felt so many urges, unsure whether he wanted to soothe the lycan or plainly just tear him apart. Ruin him so that no one else could ever want him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 7:38 pm

Romeo's moans were sweet, almost needy as he was panting lightly. However as the mood changed he felt it perhaps before the vampyre was even aware of it. He frowned lightly, looking at him as he tried to return to the safe place Eden had put him in, but he started to whimper softly. It hurt. "Stop," he hiccupped, his mind filled with all kinds of emotions from the touch. He had felt this before. At the hotel room when he had been jealous out of his mind. And this was like it. "Eden, it hurts," he pleaded, hoping the vampyre could hear him through his jealousy. It wasn't feeling good anymore. It felt too fast. With too much intent. He needed it to be calming and slow, just being felt up and not aiming for a climax like it felt Eden do right now.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 8:25 pm

Eden could be really drawn out into his own jealousy, sometimes too far to be reached again. But Romeo’s hiccup was drawing him in and when he pleaded, the vampyre could see what he was in the midst of doing. He froze up when he realized it exactly, taking his hands off the lycan. He wasnt mad at him, he was mad at everyone else. Those that took advantage of the lycan, treated him like they wanted. “Romeo. Oh gods” He mumbled, creating some distance between them so the lycan didnt have to feel all his sour feelings when he was already down bad with what he had experienced today.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 8:39 pm

He let go, getting a bit of distance between them which made Romeo reach for the duvet to cover up a bit. His body was shivering a bit, his breath hiccupping as he was still trying to understand what had happened. It had felt so good, and then the whole mood had changed in an instant. Had he done something wrong? He didn't think he had said anything to egg him on, right? Come to think of it all he had called him was his, and Eden had reacted positively to that.
He was calming down a bit, just laying with his head on a pillow as he looked towards Eden. He didn't like the distance that had been made between them. But then again, it was perhaps for the better right now. At least until both of them could snap out of their minds and talk this through. "Di-did I say something wrong?" he couldn't wrap his mind around what had just happened. It had felt so filled with love and then just flipped so fast. He couldn't keep up anymore.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 8:50 pm

This hadnt been how it was supposed to go. He felt the lycan’s eyes on him but he felt shameful. This was how he was when he couldnt be in control, though he was, so what had been the problem! He sat up, covering himself up a little with the duvet. The question made him shake his head, but he wasnt looking at him just yet. “No, it wasnt you. It’s me.” He mumbled, clenching a fistful of the duvet. This was his fiancé! Soon to be husband! Why did he feel so insecure? His breath trembled and his clenched hand was shaking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 8:56 pm

Romeo didn't have to touch the vampyre's skin to feel his frustration. But despite it all, he reached out, placing his warm hand on top of the clenched one. He sat up slowly, taking his time as his body was still in a state of slight confusion. "Talk to me," he pleaded. If this was something that Eden was struggling with, then he would be there for him, just like how the vampyre had helped him today. "Tell me what's going on ... You haven't acted this way since ..." but he cut himself off, frowning as he looked down at his hand that rested on top of Eden's. He was silent for a bit. "It's because someone touched me, isn't it?" he asked, a little scared to look up. Did Eden see him as corrupted now? That he wasn't worth the same as before?
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 9:14 pm

The warm hand felt nice and assuring but Eden still just felt shame. Talk to him? Eden wasnt sure he could do that. He barely understood the feelings he felt now. It just came so natural. A natural response that had no logical sense or reason. Hell, it had been his own thoughts that had sparked it! The lycan spoke and seemingly connected the dots from the last time it had been this way. The silence made Eden tense his jaw. He didnt like it. Romeo’s question made him look at the lycan, seeing how he wouldnt look up. He leaned over, placing his forehead on top of his. “You are the love of my life.” He mumbled, his eyes tearing up just a little. “Yes. It is because someone touched you. But it’s not your fault.” He said, closing his eyes before he let go of the duvet, reaching out to touch the lycan’s shoulder, show that he wasnt disgusted with him.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 9:32 pm

Feeling the forehead press against his own made him whimper softly, because it was a gesture he knew so well. He could feel the regret Eden had about his actions, but to be honest, Romeo didn't feel half as scarred from this as the things that had happened earlier. The vampyre had stopped. He had done what he was supposed to. Yet it still hurt to some degree that they had ended in this situation. It wasn't his fault. At least that was nice to hear, his hand moving up to cup his face, looking at him rather vulnerably. "I don't claim to understand jealousy," he muttered, leaning in to place small pecks all over the vampyre's face. Romeo had always been good about the two of them speaking. The honesty element still very strong within him. "But I would like you to hear over and over again how I belong with you; To you," he said, his thumb caressing along his cheekbone as he placed a few kisses against his forehead.
Leaning away he looked at the vampyre, hoping their gazes would meet. "That's why I wanted you to touch me tonight; That's why I find comfort in your hands and not someone else's," he reminded him. Of course Eden would know all of this, but it was healthy to be reminded every once in a while. "I'm going to marry you, Eden Parish," the sentence alone made him feel goosebumps on his own skin, the delight of knowing that even on paper it would state how they belonged to one another. "I'm going to be your husband, and you'll be the only one I'll ever be with because you are the only one who can make me feel this way." He removed his duvet, showing how tight his underwear was, showing how his muscles were tensing under his skin. "You are all I ever want," he said rather seriously, moving closer to the vampyre, letting their skin touching, even if Eden still had some rather cross emotions.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 11:10 pm

It couldnt be Romeo’s fault. Not even Eden’s jealousy could convince him that after seeing the men hold him and the reminder where he had a few spots in his hair. He felt the hand but kept his eyes closed in fear of crying. It wouldnt be fair to Romeo. The mutter made sense, because Eden didnt know either. The pecks on his face felt nice, like he was reminded that it was all just figments of his mind, that it wasnt real and he was very much secure with the man next to him. Romeo leaned away and he opened his eyes to look at him, the reminder really making his vulnerability show. Even more as Romeo pointed out that they were going to marry. Did he really deserve someone like this? Someone who was so… far, from anyone else he had ever been with. Someone so young and yet seemingly knowing just what to say. The duvet was moved and his eyes moved down like the lycan’s words directed him. The sight could have gotten him going any other day, but now it was more like a comfort; reminder. He reached down to touch him over the fabric, really feel him again, feel that he was hard and it wasnt just for show. “Did I do as you asked?would he remember the other man’s touch over the one Eden had provided him with?
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 8:50 am

It seemed that Eden's mind was slowly calming down, getting soothed by what the lycan said, and perhaps that was why as the cold hand returned to his groin he moaned softly. His hips moving against his touch, he moaned against his lips, vulnerable tones that he knew for sure Eden had never heard him sing unless it was with the vampyre itself. "My body knows your body," he replied. He was far from shivering from fear anymore. No, it had been replaced by the love the vampyre provided him with. "Do you really think anyone could make me sound like this? Behave like this?" sweet and still soothing whispers, letting out a deeper moan as his hips bucked against the touch. He was almost painfully turned on right now. "Or do you need to be reminded of how perfectly you fit inside of me?" he asked, looking at him with half lidded eyes filled with pure love. Eden was the love of his life, the man of his dreams. "Yes, you did as I asked, and more, mio Eden," moaning his names in sweet need. If Eden ever doubted who the lycan belonged to, it could be easily fixed with the reminder of how it felt when they were connected as one. It wasn't just sex. It was much more than that at this point. "I'm yours."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 6:02 pm

He felt the lycan move against his touch again and it felt so good along with the lycan’s sweet words. He was definitely soothing him and more. This was what he needed. To know that he wasnt going to lose him, that despite all, the lycan wanted only his touch, only his body. When Romeo confirmed that he had been soorhed, along with moaning his name so sweetly, Eden closed his eyes for a bit and drew in a trembling breath. “Remind me.” He whispered, his free hand moving up to touch the lycan’s stomach, feeling his muscles tense up at the mere touch. “Please.” He pleaded. His mind could be cruel too.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 6:23 pm

Remind him? How could he refuse. However first he wanted to rid himself of his underwear. The pleading aided him in that, moving away from his touch briefly, getting out of the last clothing item before moving closer to Eden. "Look at me," he said sweetly, knowing how swollen his lips were from kissing him. He wanted him to see everything, let him be reminded of all the things that showed the traced of Eden. His hand moved along the vampyre's torso, gritting his teeth in pure adoration and need that he was filled with as he touched him. His head moved down, letting his lips hook on to one of his nipples as his hand continued further down. He panted lightly, moving closer to him, letting their erect members press together. Unhooking his lips from his nipple he looked at him, his cheeks blushing once more and his eyes vulnerable as his hand moved down to grab around both of their lengths at once, making him whimper a bit from the way the pleasure was so clear.
He started jerking both of them, though his hand struggled to hold fully around both of them, he knew that it was the intimacy that counted. "I want you inside of me," he said in a hushed voice, his breath hiccupping slightly, but not too bad just yet. He was a little excited and maybe nervous too, but it was the good kind. He wanted to let Eden feel just how much he loved him. Truly remind him of what they were to one another. "Per favore, mio Eden, amore," he whispered in small begging increments as he jerked them both off.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 6:38 pm

Romeo moved away and Eden looked at him, especially as Romeo sweetly asked him too. Seeing how his lips were lightly swollen, the blush in his cheeks. He knew that he would be warm to the touch and he felt it as Romeo touched him. He however remained still, just watching and taking him in. He groaned in delight as he felt the warm lips around his nipple, tensing his jaw in delight. It felt good. The lycan moved closer yet and Eden’s eyes wandered down as Romeo held around the both of them. The sight was heavenly. Even if the hand couldnt grasp them both, Eden just needed to see how hard they were for each other. How Romeo’s warmth was absorbed by him. He heard the lycan’s hushed words, his own breath trembling at the mere thought.
The whispers made him look into his hazel eyes. He leaned closer to him, lightly grasping at it hip before moving it onto his back and down. He grasped lightly at his butt with the hand, pulling softly at the cheek he held. “My Romeo.” He whispered, moaning softly as he was getting into the light touch that they shared now.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 7:13 pm

As his back hit the mattress he couldn't stop himself from smile, though quickly it was replaced by a vulnerable expression as his buttocks was grabbed and spread lightly. He kept jerking them still, nothing too crazy, but his own member had started to twitch from all the stimulation. Looking at Eden it was clear just how much he loved it, but he wanted something new from the vampyre right now. "Can you say it in my language?" he pleaded, not even caring if Eden somehow would manage to butcher his mother tongue. He pressed his head back against the pillow, letting out soft moans, "Call me mio fidanzato," he begged, so close to giving in to his own euphoria that his hand became a little slobby. His mind filled with the haze of love and need, but his eyes were focused on the man above him; The man he loved.
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 7:42 pm

Romeo always looked so heavenly when he was below him like this. Eden couldnt imagine a better sight when they were intimate. The plea surprised him a little. Would the lycan really like it if he said it in his native tongue? He couldnt begin to imagine how much of a mood killer it could be if he would say it wrong. Instead of wondering, he gave in to the lycan’s begging. And in fact, Eden knew a thing or two about languages, which came with his old age. But he wouldnt overwhelm the lycan too much. “Mio fidanzato.” He said, his hand moving further in between the lycan’s buttocks, lightly touching his entrance, nothing too bad. “..senza di te non sono niente.” He added, speaking the words decently but clearly not native.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 8:32 pm

Eden spread him further, feeling the light touched against his entrance that made him moan in vulnerable tones. Hearing the vampyre speak in the lycan's native tongue made him feel almost overwhelmed. But it was a good kind. And it was as if the addition just helped making it that more intense. He finally succumbed to his own high, his breath hiccupping as he released himself on to his own stomach, panting for air as he felt a little dizzy. But at the same time, it wasn't like he stopped pleasing Eden either. His hand still trying to stimulate the vampyre. "toccami," he muttered in a soft needy tone, "stuzzicami," he continued to plead, "soddisfarmi." He looked at the vampyre above him, letting go of his member briefly, letting his palm be smeared with the seed he had left on his stomach and chest. His now wet hand moved down, grabbing around Eden's member, using the seed as a lube, only enhancing what pleasure he could give with his warm hand. "Mio Eden."
Back to top Go down
Eden

Eden

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 9:03 pm

Seeing Romeo give in was always a beautiful sight to behold. Eden's fascination with the lycan's juices could not really be explained. Romeo's mutter made him look at him, moving his free hand up to touch his face, while he moaned as the lycan pleased him. He was about to say something before the lycan let go, he looked down to see how he smeared his hand into his own mess. Eden's mouth fell slightly open and his breath trembled. The touch that followed, the wet warm hand around his member lubing him up. His hips bucked lightly in need. "Mio Romeo." he moaned in the lycan's language. "I need to loosen you up." he said softly, leaning down to connect their lips.
Back to top Go down
Romeo

Romeo

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 03, 2022 9:26 pm

Loosen him up? He could almost forget about that when Eden sounded so heavenly. He was pretty sure at this point he wouldn't care if it hurt, as long as he got to feel him inside of himself. But luckily it seemed that the vampyre would once again show just how dedicated he was to not only his but their shared pleasure. Romeo hummed, his jaw dropping as he started to feel the now semi-warm fingers feel him up, giving him chills of pleasure. "Cazzo," he swore under his breath, panting softly as he couldn't help but move with the fingers. How could he not? The way he was being touched had no comparison to anyone who had ever touched him before. There was only Eden now. His face, his eyes, his touch. "How ... Do I ... Say ... It ... In your ... native ..?" But before he could finish his question Eden had pressed a finger in to him, making him pant and moan in a sweet symphony of tones. All notes that was sung specifically for the man he loved. He wanted to know. He knew Eden hadn't always spoken English, he wanted to learn. Because hearing Eden speak the lycan's native tongue filled him with just as much pleasure as the touch itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Till death do us part [cw]   Till death do us part [cw] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Till death do us part [cw]
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kaleidoscope :: Countries :: Churchill :: Central District-
Jump to: